OtakuBoards

What Does your sig, avi and username say about you.

shinji172

The avatar of the guy with glasses, seem to represent intellect and sophistication.
No banner, because your signature says it all. You seem to be maturing inside as well as having more knowledge on love (Probably mispelled that).

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kiarue
OOOh, someone shold anallyze me if they want to! :catgirl:

Edit: Sorry for all of the misspellings (actually won a district spelling bee)

[COLOR=DarkRed]Welcome to the OtakuBoards Kiarue!

Please note that double posts are not allowed on the boards. I combined your posts so there wouldn't be a double posting. If you need to add something to a thread directly after you just posted please use the "edit" button and add to your existing post. I suggest you re-read the rules before you continue posting.

As it stands now your post is spam. Make sure when you respond to a thread that you actually add to the subject at hand. To participate in this thread please give your opinions on someones signature, avi and username then someone will do the same for you. If you have questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators on the site. Thanks! -Panda[/COLOR]

[size=1]Kiarue, there isn't anything to analyse. You're a New Member, you have no signature, and you like teddy bears. There, thats my spectaciular assessment.

Inuyasha Fandom, you...like Inuyasha [having devoted your SN and most of your signature to him], but you're either feeling pretty unloved and depressed [or would like to give off that impression], judging from the lines in your signature, and your Custom name.[/size]

[color=darkviolet]Baron-

Judging by your name you think of yourself as nobility. And you think you're quite rightly all that.

Avi- No clue... Do you like mustard yellow?

Signature under the name thingy- Either you like to shoot yourself in the mouth (not a hobby I hightly recommend.) Or you just like to give your opinion freely.

Custom signature- You like things that explode.

I also know that you like desperate housewives

Well, what do you people want from me? I don't know any of you![/color]

[color=#141416][font=tahoma][b]Baron[/b]- Your SN says two different things to me: importance or a currency (money) for the Underworld. O.o I think "importance" is closer to what you had in mind when you made it, lol

Your banners/avatars are usually retro, abstract, and coloful. That tells me that you might be an interesting person ( :p )

[b]CHW[/b]- You like horses...a lot. The SN suggests you are really giddy over them. They must be your favorite animal.

Your signature shows that you are a big fan of whatever catches your fancy...I really can't analyze you for some odd reason, lol

Sorry, I tried.[/color][/font]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]All right, Mad Hatter. 'Tis your turn...

[B]SN: [/B]
Well, you're probably quite mad. By which, I mean your insane. Possibly completely. You also either have a flair for the classics, like to remain tied to nostalgia and youth...or you just remembered the name. Also, you might like hats.

[B]Custom Title: [/B]
Well, obviously you are insane, regal, and depressed. Manic, meaning "crazed, with great enthusiam, etc." would have one believe you are either crazy, or very enthusiastic about your endevours, in this case being depressed. Probably both. Your a queen, which means you believe you are important, superior, and female. Well, not necessarily "believe" on that last bit.

[B]Avatar/Banner: [/B]
Your banner and avi are both dark, simplistic, and rather sexual in nature. You hold ties to the darker side of life, and also the erotic side of human nature. You are, no doubt, beautiful and not at all sexually repressed. You are also probably a more simplistic person, without using too much flair or opulence in your appearence and decor.

[B]Sig: [/B]
You consider yourself nerdy...really nerdy. You are a youth, which could mean anywhere from diapers to your mid-20s, really. And somehow, I don't peg you for toddler. You also have a good sense of humor and are, again, sexual in nature.

[B]Conclusion: [/B]
You're insane, no doubt about that. You're also female, self-confidant, probably enthusiastic, dark, sexy, and have some nice wit. You appreciate the simple things, and the fancy things, too. Good on ya'.

Well, how off the mark was I, if I might ask?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#141416][font=tahoma]O.O..*blushes intensely* Why, thank you! I think you freagin' pegged me on the head with a sledge hammer, lol. Not to suggest that I'm arrogant about being important, superior, and a female. It's just that everyone should know that:

men PWNED by women

^_^

But you did a fabulous job, ULX. And now, if I may.

[b]ULX[/b]- Your SN, "Unborn", tells me that you are waiting for something in yourself. A self-realization maybe. The entire name tells me that you are a proud person, but not as proud as to be passed as conceited.

Your avatar and banner, "who could resist this face?" is adorable. I sense you have a playful side that you haven't shown many [if not any] people. The light-haired character against a dark background= no matter the situation, you remain strong and bright.

The signature..you love silver. Every sig/banner theme I've seen you use, it's related [and if not decked out in] silver. The colour is soft, yet striking. Well, that's how I've always seen the color, silver, to be.

I know that didn't do justice ^_^;; But I've always been fascinated with your style.[/color][/font]

[size=1][color=#C82356]Ah, my loverly sister. What I percieve you to be? Hmm, let us see.

[B]Mad Hatter[/B]- My dear, dear sister. Your username is Mad Hatter, who is an eccentric character from the manga that you read, as well as love, called Angel Sanctuary. In yourself is a bit of Mad Hatter, someone who is humourous, yet crazy, but in a good kind of way. (I've always wondered where I had gotten my OB craziness from and I believe it to be you.) Your name has a flair for humor, insanity, and maybe, as ULX said, nostaligia.

"Manic Queen of Depression" would mean that you are a person who is known to be a respected person who is, not by choice or chance, a bit on the side of psychoism. (Even is that isn't a word.)

Belial, the one who has a liking towards a sort of distorted humour. You seem dark and mysterious, playful perhaps, sort of a "Come and play if you dare." The fact that you make your own banners and avatars says that you are one who will take initiative, but will also ask for help.

You are a proud member of HORNY- Happy Organization of Really Nerdy Youths. S+A is a picture of two of the characters in Angel Sanctuary, a brother and sister, and for quite some time you and Metatron, our brother, were married. Then you have found ^.^, your twin I believe, and then Drix D'Zanth. (I know I murdered the spelling, I apologize.) You are a social butterfly who is a dreamer with the worst intentions, if I may say.

All in all, you are my sister and though we may be different, I'll always admire you and look up to you. You are, after all, the one who has chosen me to be a sister of yours, picked me up when I was falling, and after all, backed me up in many situations. ^_^. Therefore, your style is unique and unprecedented by many things.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE=Neuvoxetere][size=1][color=#C82356]
S+A is a picture of two of the characters in Angel Sanctuary, a brother and sister, and for quite some time you and Metatron, our brother, were married..[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[color=#141416][font=tahoma]That is true, but that is not the meaning behind the picture ^_^; Not saying that I don't still love our dear, Metatron. But the letters "S" and "A" are for "Silpheed" and "Annie". The picture is decked out in 2 years because that is how long he and I have stayed together...*blush* [/color][/font]

I'm replying again. Yay.

[strike]Annie[/strike] Mad Hatter, you already told me where you got your SN from, but I forgot. Neuvoxtere actually said where you got it from in her post, but I'm claiming illiteracy, though I can plainly read you custom title and name. Anyway, I'll just say that it reminds me of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter, which rule. So, by proxy, you rule. Logic prevails once again!

Manic Queen of Depression simply means that you are a fan of Marilyn Manson. Which, coincidentally, also contributes to the "Annie r00lz d00d!!1!11!" case.

By looking at your signature and avatar, I can somehow deduce that you like dark, morbid images. Once again, that = ownage. By god, you'll be the coolest being in the universe at this rate!!!

Lastly, the rest of your signature indicates that you are riding on the coattails of HORNY - a very intelligent decision on your part! We will rule the galaxy someday. Every time somebody looks at that acronym and giggles, our influence spreads ever wider. You also have dedications to many people in your sig, and I think that means that you have plenty of friends who you would consider close to you. You friendly person, you!

Yep, I'm almost as good at reading signatures, avatars, and screen names as Ms. Cleo.

[SIZE=1]This should be interesting....^_^;;

[B]Username:[/B] I have no idea where you got Shinmaru from. At all. You'll have to elaborate on that one for me. All I can say is that it sounds badass and cool (and slightly cute) all at the same time. This may reflect your personality? I'm not sure...

[B]Custom Title:[/B] You, like many other people who saw Episode III, found that part of the movie [I]hilarious[/I]. I certainly did, and therefore you having it as your CT makes you uberly awesome. It also shows you have a good sense of humour. (Like we didn't already know)

[B]Avatar:[/B] Teh Darth Vader! *points* All I can say is that you have good taste in movie villains and are quite obviously a fan of Star Wars. Not much to take from a Darth Vadar picture, really >_> Unless you turned to the dark side in hopes of saving those you love.... which I wouldn't put past you, actually.

[B]Banner:[/B] Again, this shows your great sense of humour. I just love these kinds of banners, it's very cute and funny and totally pwns my Photoshop skills ^_~ I think the quote you used on it shows that you have no problems with laughing at yourself, which is absolutely brilliant, in my opinion. Rock on.

[B]Sig:[/B] You are either very close to Arcadia/have great respect for her/stalk her. I'm pushing for number one or two. The link in your sig tells me your a fan of that sci-fi show with Zone in it's name...was it Twilight Zone? I?ve totally forgotten...anyway, you know what I mean. It's also a shameless plug for your blog and the 'Too stupid for Photoshop-Just right for you.' makes me giggle a lot. Again with the great sense of humour.

So, basically what I drew form the in-depth analysis was that your funny, my God, I have discovered something unknown. *rolls eyes*

Oh, Annie, you?re username is Mad Hatter aka Belial from Angel Sanctuary if I am not mistake?as is the picture in your banner/avi. Heh, I love that guy. Is he a guy? I always thought so?[/SIZE]

[quote name='Delacroix][SIZE=1][B]Username:[/B'] I have no idea where you got Shinmaru from. At all. You'll have to elaborate on that one for me. All I can say is that it sounds badass and cool (and slightly cute) all at the same time. This may reflect your personality? I'm not sure...[/SIZE][/quote]

I keep forgetting whether or not I've elaborated on this here before. I'm pretty sure that I have in some other thread, but oh well lol. Anyway, my first username was god awful, and after I finally came to that realization after about four or so months of having it, I decided to change my name.

At the time I'd been watching Cowboy Bebop, and I thought that Shin from the final two episodes of the series was pretty cool. However, Shin sounded too much like a nickname, so I added the 'maru' to the end of it...I forget where that came from, though. It doesn't matter, however, since this name is a million times cooler than my previous name. For real.

Yeah, the name for The Shinmaru Zone comes from The Twilight Zone. I'm a very big fan of the show - it's probably my favorite on television, along with Futurama and Mystery Science Theater 3000...throw Seinfeld and The Simpsons in there, too. :D

And before Arcadia comes in here, I most certainly do [i]not[/i] stalk her, nor do I get plane tickets to Florida only to go to her house, press up against her window at night and watch her sleep.

...yet.

[QUOTE=lokis01]I'll give this a go and say ... you're a dreamer that prefers dreams to reality. You don't recognze the good things you have because you are always longing for something else even if you don't know what. Because of this you are generally in a somewhat depressed state.

Wonder how I did?[/QUOTE]
Hmm... That's... hmm...
I never really thought about that...
That's kinda cool... it IS kinda like me...
oh wait... I don't think that's a good thing >.>

[color=darkviolet]Hmm.. Nashville Dreamer....

Didn't I get you before? Oh well here I go again.

Name- Either you're really interested in becoming a country singer or you're from Nashville and you're a dreamer.

Custom title- You're not exactly much of an optomist.

Signature:

Banner- You believe in your dreams and you encourage others to believe in their dreams too.

writing- You well... I don't know.[/color]

Ok, as usual, I come to ruin the post!

Your name suggests both you like horses and you're definitely short.
You seem overly happy. Content with everything about yourself. You seem to be a good person, someone you would remember walking past. Your cheerfulness is contagious.
(BTW, that sums up the font, av, banner, everything. Sorry it's so short, really. Really, really sorry!)

Do me! Do me! (I just [I]have[/I] to know!) :animestun

[QUOTE=GoldScorpion78]
Do me! Do me! (I just [I]have[/I] to know!) :animestun[/QUOTE]

[color=#141416][font=tahoma]O.o...Wow. I won't comment any further on that.

[b]Delacroix[/b], I have no idea what your new name means. So I'll just stick with your avatar and sig.

I. Love. Your. Avatar! Yes, that is Mikael, Arch Angel of Fire. That suggests to me that you are, currently, feeling a bit mischievious, a bit devious, and certainly uproared for a lot of fun, excitment and--possibly--a bit of trouble. Which is sexy. Dead sexy. Playful, tempermental, and quite the sense of humor, you're a wonderful person to talk to.

Signature denotes your love and devotion to the one and only, ULX. You two are so adorable!

The poem gave me the feeling that you are hurting inside, and you feel that no one cares. Be assured, we are out here; all you have to do is talk, sweety.

And to answer your question, Mad Hatter is androgynous. In the manga, Belial tells that "he" is not a man, but doesn't boast on being a female either. It's best to think of Mad Hatter/Belial as "Mad Hatter" or "Belial". (you should definitely read the manga, you'd love it)

[b]EDIT[/b]: Oh, and Shin-Shin..you just made my week :catgirl: Thank you.[/color][/font]

I am no psycologist, but here goes nothing
Unborn Lord Xion
You must like or have plated Bloody Roar, which to me says you like video games, particularly fighting games. Perhaps yo are agressive, or are not really but whish to take it out on that penguin dude who, no matter how hard you try, kicks the snot out of you and causes you to storm off raging... oh, thats me, sorry. Your titele suggests to me that, while you honor darkness (mock honor, not seriously) you don't want to waste your time wrighting ot all out. As for your comments, are they different charactors to that game. Silver sadists tells me a) you like the color silver (Xion's hair colorl) and , once agian, you honor darkness agian, but this time of the heart. My guess, you pretend to be evil around your friends, but really aren't a bad person.

If I get this right, maybe I SHOULD consider a degree in phsyciology.

Then agian, my applicability may be even greater if I got it wrong(phycologists rate low in my opinion)

[u][b][color=DarkGreen][font=Trebuchet MS]Umbra II

[/font][/color][/b][/u][color=DarkGreen][font=Trebuchet MS]Your avatar demonstrates that you are an admirer of the masterful Legato Bluesummers, and quite rightly so, for he is undoubtedly the sovereign king of anime villains.

Your name and custom title both concern shadow, and suggest to me that you like to lurk unseen, observing but not taking an active role; although that opinion could have been influenced by seeing a post of yours which said that you'd been a member for a while, but tended to just read things without posting. The "[b]II[/b]"? I've no idea. Is this your second incarnation at OB?

And your signature, well. Either you sometimes feel tired and frustrated with life and its trials, or you happen to be an Edgar Allen Poe fan. I never liked him, myself, but each to his own.
[/font][/color]

My turn

Blackjack- as the name invokes, you like to take risks since Blackjack is a game of luck as risk, if you don't take risks you don't take the prize.

Your avatar shows that you are somewhat of a dark person who is into mystery of the world as well as of himself.

And that ladies and gents is my demo

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]I think I'm gonna do two this time around, just because I'm nice like that. First to face my psychoanalytic powers is...my dear Delacroix.

Delacroix is the dark, silver-haired, bishie badboy from the game Chaos Legion. He's evil, twisted, and dead sexy. This would lead me to believe that you are all these things. In addition, you like silver-haired bishies, which shows you have good taste.

You proclaim you are "On the edge of breaking down," which shows that you are going through a rough time emotionally. I wonder why...

[B]Avatar/Banner:[/B]
Well, you don't actually have a banner. Just an avatar, which happens to be of a gothic, red-haired, pretty boy. Might this describe you? I'd wager that it does. Also, from what you've told me of the character (that being his name, Michael the Archangel), you are probably vengeful, strong, and very, very cool. As if there was any doubt.

[B]Sig:[/B]
First, you state that there is a particular person who can take your breath away. On closer analysis, it's me. This informs me that you are enraptured with me, which proves, again, that you have good taste. Lower in your sig, you appear to be quoting lyrics of some kind. Angsty ones. From this, I gather that you like angsty music, and are probably angst-ridden yourself.

You're a dark, sexy, gothic, angsty young woman who has very, very good taste. You like bishies, preferably ones who are gothic, and seem pretty dark yourself. Your infatuation with all things sexy and mysterious leads me to assume you, too, are sexy and mysterious. You are strong and beautiful, and will no doubt get through your current emotinal crisis. In other words, you rock.

Next on the chopping block...GoldScorpion78

Well, you're gold. And a scorpion. The 78th Gold Scorpion, in fact. You are obviously a person with good self worth, considering you see yourself as gold. You might even be blonde, but that's just meaningless conjecture. By proclaiming yourself a "scorpion," you give off the vibe of someone shadowy, lethal, and powerful.

Apparently, you have been Knighted. By the King of...Pomerania.

...O_o

[B]Avatar:[/B]
Your avatar is of Hatake Kakashi, of Naruto. Kakashi is powerful, mysterious, and also a bit of a goofy pervert. You are, too, probably a shadowy warrior of great strength. Who likes naked women and/or men, which is perfectly respectable.

[B]Sig/Banner:[/B]
Well, your sig doesn't really tell me much, but your banner certainly does. Your banner shows Charles Manson, famous serial killer. Except he wasn't, really, since he never killed anyone himself. He got his "family" to do it for him. Obviously, you are fascinated with the darker side of humanity, particularly murderers and other criminals. You probably consider yourself dark, and maybe even manipulative.

You're dark and deadly, or at least have a fascination with those who are. You consider yourself worthy and powerful, great enough to be knighted.

Well, do my two subjects care to comment?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#C82356]Well, this should be quite interesting. I have my dear friend, ULX, to torture.

[B]Username-[/B] Your username indicates that you are a fan of Bloody Roar. More importantly, you have liking to the character named Unborn Lord Xion, who is, might I add, an incredible character. And seeing that you like this deviant character, you have a fascination for fighting and apathy.

[B]Custom Title-[/B] Having the chance to RP with you, I have read, firsthand, that you are definitely the Lord of everything that is chaotic and dark. You have a knack for destruction, apocalyptic situations, and whatnot. It also says that you despise everything that is and will be.

[B]Avatar/ Banner-[/B] A silver haired bishie with the words "Who could resist this face?" From what I have managed to get to know, you are one who is enigmatic, a face that changes every so often depending on the situation. A puzzling character that shows only what he chooses to show, yet playful in his own way.

[B]Signature-[/B] You are quite the lover of silver, if not obsessed. You have created a banner of silver, an RPS of silver, and a group of silver. You have even managed to tame the color of silver into your posts. THe fact that you put silver in practically everythings says just that, you love silver.

Now, for the Silver Sadists, which I am happily a member of. You chose the name Xion because he is definitely a Lord of Silver with sadistic ways. You created this group to show the people the alternate views of each character that the members chose.

And finally, just below the Silver Sadists is your lover, Delacroix. It has been nearly 3 months since the two of you have found each other, quite nice actually. You are, dare I say, madly in love with her?

[B]Result-[/B] You are a puzzling, punked-out guy who has a knack for being sadistic, a stoic (maybe), a lover, to very few- a friend, but to many- an enemy, and have an OCD for silver (not necessarily an OCD, but close enough, I suppose.)

Although, I believe that did nothing near justice to you, my good friend.[/size][/color]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR="#CC3399"]
[b]Username-[/b] You username suggest that you are very creative and unique for I've never heard of the word Neuvoxetere before. Maybe it is in an anime or from a show, I have no idea except for the fact that it stands out and is different. Possibly you like being different as well.

[b]Custom Title-[/b] You custom title says "Speaker Box" which I'm guessing you listen to a lot of music and are inspired by it. Maybe you bought "Speaker Box" the outkast album? One thing's for sure, music is your passion. It is a big part of your life and you feel nothing will ever replace that.

[b]Avatar/ Banner-[/b] Again with the music theme, there are letters and words in the form as lyrics that suggest how strongly again you feel about music and the deeper meaning in songs. Maybe you play an instrument yourself? Also, below it says "A new change for Neuvoxetere" suggests your planning on replacing your banner and avatar sometime soon and begin a new change for yourself.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]