OtakuBoards

What Does your sig, avi and username say about you.

shinji172

[color=darkred][size=1][b]Sean[/b]

S/N: It's simple, it's effective, and it's you. Either you don't have any problem using you real name on a virtual board, or you couldn't think of anything better at the moment. Or you're quite happy with your name ::thumbs-up::

Custom Title: From your RPG, A Hope Protected. Star Wars-oriented, revealing that you are a Star Wars fan (and therefore have good taste in movies). Due to the amount written, the style, and content included, I'd have to say you're an excellent writer with a good sense of creativity.

Avatar/Signature: Because they seem to go together -- both relate to A Perfect Circle's album "Thirteenth Step" since I see the number 13 in both avy and sig. Therefore, I would conclude that you also have a good taste in music. Both are of dark colors, greens and blacks, which connects to A Perfect Circle and also to yourself. I'd say that when you put your mind to it, you can be very serious about something, and you also have a certain degree of mystery surrounding you.

And yes, you and Muse <3 each other, that one's kinda obvious and leaves little for interpretation. [/color][/size]

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Olive][SIZE=1][B]Lucid[/B]

Username: One word, pretty self-explanitory, fits you well I suppose.

Custom Title: I like this custom title. I believe it means you've been pining for quite some time for something you may never achieve, a person maybe? Pining for affection however failing to get any, or pining secretly without the person knowing?

Avatar/Signature: The picture seems to be Dark from DNAngel if I guessed correctly. This says volumes about your personality in itself, however, I'd like to refer to your quote. I liked it. You're a very passionate person, and you seem to be someone who wears their heart on their sleeve. Someone who loves likes theres no tomorrow, and isn't afraid to show it. Maybe this refers to the "pining" title, who knows. I believe the heart on your sleeve might have been broken before, giving you the "lucid" personality you now express. However, you hope things will change, and your life will lean towards better more then worse.

Purely speculation :animeswea [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Kamuro

Username:Since i don't know squat about the two usernames, I'll just say you decied it was time for change.

Avatar: Dangerous type of guy, likes to show your bad boy side.

Banner: I can't see it...

Sig: You seem to be dark but at the same time optimistic about life.

That's it for me...

Symphony: Very smexy images. They fit your username. I think most of your personality comes out in your sig. You've got a sensitive side and yet a wild side as well and the character in your banner definetly I would say, fits that.

[SIZE=1]hah, sorry you couldn't see the banner, was having some problems. However, I've changed it as well as the avatar so anyone feel free to analyze away. The song in my sig is by Thursday by the way. Its called Jet Black New Year.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][B][U][CENTER]WhiteSalem:[/CENTER]
[/U][/B]
[I]Screenname[/I]: It reminds me of Sabrina. lol But it's quite mysterious and cool. ^_^

[I]Custom Title:[/I] Aww... no title. *pout*

[i]Av and Sig:[/i] You're using the single cutest piece of official pikachu art from Nintendo, ever. I love your banner and av, the white space is extremely effective.

Obviously, you appreciate the finer points of pikachu and pokemon. You probably also consider yourself cute. ^_^[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Aiyisha:

Username: Either your very creative and come up with names that mean either somthing or nothing to you, or you speak a langauge I do not and like to gloat about it.

Title: By combining three things that you would never expect to see in a sentance, you create an image of either a funny person or a person who loves randomness and sexy stockings, of which you are the heavnly body.

Sig/Avi: Your sig picture again shows that you are a very random person. By combining non preportionant boots with a small-figured woman with purple hair, with gothic cloths and an ironically pink slushie clutched in one hand you make a very interesting thing to look at just trying to make sense of the contridictory elements.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]And for my return to the fray, Aiyisha will feel the stingy wrath of my psychoanalyzation.

[B]SN:[/B]
Well, I'm not really sure what Aiyisha means. So, you're probably creative. Or from another planet. Or insane. I'm going to hope for the first, but believe the third.

[B]Custom Title:[/B]
"Sexy Stocking Goddess," eh? Well, if it wasn't for the fact that I know you are not a girl, I'd think you were a woman who likes wearing stockings. Maybe you are a man who likes wearing stockings? Crossdresser, maybe? Nah. You probably just like women in stockings. Much more logical. Much more non-brain-hurting.

[B]Avatar/Banner:[/B]
Your avi/banner is the Gaz from Bleedman's PPG Doujinshi (I am shamed that I know this). Gaz rocks. Hard. She's tough, sassy, and gothic. Which, from my understanding, are all things you hold in high regard. Yeah.

[B]Sig:[/B]
"by starlight, i'll kiss you
and promise to be, your one and only"
Well, you're obviously a romantic. And, upon closer inspection, this text is a link leading to a blog, the blog of one "hevn". A person whom you are, as is my understanding, in love with. So, romanticism lies among your fortees.

[B]Conclusion:[/B]
You are, well, kind of insane. But, so is everyone, so that's excused. You like thinks that are gothic, sexy, and...stocking-ish. Which is normal and good. You are in love with Hevn (go you), and you're a definate romantic. You have a penchant for the darker side of life...the good kind of dark side, in fact. Keep doin' what you're doing.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][QUOTE=Unborn Lord Xion][COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1][B]Custom Title:[/B]
"Sexy Stocking Goddess," eh? Well, if it wasn't for the fact that I know you are not a girl, I'd think you were a woman who likes wearing stockings. Maybe you are a man who likes wearing stockings? [B]Crossdresser, maybe? [/B] Nah. You probably just like women in stockings. Much more logical. Much more non-brain-hurting.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[URL=http://dead-seraphim.net/photoblog/index.php?set=x-d&no=15]Oh darling,[/URL] [URL=http://dead-seraphim.net/photoblog/index.php?set=x-d&no=4]you buzzkill.[/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][QUOTE=Aiyisha][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]
[URL=http://dead-seraphim.net/photoblog/index.php?set=x-d&no=15]Oh darling,[/URL] [URL=http://dead-seraphim.net/photoblog/index.php?set=x-d&no=4]you buzzkill.[/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I'm sorry. I let him off his leash for a while ^_~

[B]Aiyisha[/B]
SN: Aiyisha is a very pretty name, and I think I got the idea of where you got it form but I won't say it in case it kills the illusion. ^_~

[B]Custom Title:[/B] I remember when we came up with our titles! It was aaages ago, and mine was something to do with hand jobs, if I remember correctly....eh heh. Anyway. This title stands because you are a goddess who is sexy in stockings and I need to get you some ;_; I feel bad.

[B]Avatar/Banner:[/B]
I actually had no idea who this little girl was, but she is so damn cute and cool! Like ULX mentioned, she's got that gothic look to her which I see in most of your banners, so it must be something about their abstract style that attracts you.

[B]Sig:[/B]
That is such a lovely little poem that you have linking to Hevn's site. I know for a fact that you're both very, very much in love and the fact that your sig is almost in complete dedication to her is simply wonderful. You're so cute together, if you don't mind me saying.

Altogether, you like your women and you like their clothes better, you're a romantic who's in love and you're totally and utterly mad. Yup. Or maybe that's just personal experience >_>;[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]Hello Imi! :)

[B]Name:[/B] Seems simple and spunky.

[B]Avatar and Banner:[/B] You truly are an artist. And maybe a bit wise for your age?

[B]Sig:[/B] You're a fan of my work. Haha![/FONT][/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=teal][SIZE=1][FONT=arial]Pumpkin your analysis was....to put it simply....quite frightening. 0.o; Truly, it was me to a capital T, wow.
Benakittie, I'm assuming that you did me. You were correct on the part about it taking me forever to find one picture that conveyed my personality. Good job! ^^

I guess I'll do somebody since I'm on here....um...How 'bout Rising Sun?

Name: Rising Sun...hm..You probably feel like you need to do or be something new or maybe you like to see the world as one beautiful scene?...heh. Your kind'a hard.

Custom Title: It definitely goes with you name. It reinforces my thoughts on you wanting to be new and different in all that you do.

Avatar: This tells me, along with your font color of orange, that you definitely like the feelings that warm colors convey such as warmth and safety. You have an optimistic side, but also can be pessimistic at times.

Signature: You have the same pic from your ava in your banner, so that tells me that you like things to be consistent or at least slightly correlating. I noticed that you have Naruto in both pics so obviously you like him. I'm getting the sense that you like to be different and new but that you also hold back and let a little mystery shroud your true self from others. You probably think of yourself as a hidden hero with untouched and dangerous potential. You most likely want to do something truly miraculous with your life to shock all those around you, who would have thought you worthless.

Heh. Like I said with your name your kind of hard, hope I didn't get all of it off the mark. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1]Whoa, when did I get done by the Ultimate Sexiness? O.O *does happy dance* I'd do someone, but it seems to me everyone's already been done so far. o.0 Ceot ULX, and I think my inspiration on bad-boy brothers ahs fled. ^_^;[/size]

[b][size=1]Delirium

[/size][/b][size=1]Username: Shows that maybe there is some confusion in your life, a little uncertainty maybe. Maybe you are so confused you seem delirious, I don't know.

Custom Title: The insane part seems to add to my theory, but I don't know about the "sexy" because I don't actually know you.

Banner/Avatar: This seems to support my theory about the confusion. The wild colours and the strange patterns seem a little confused, and the phrase "It's all inside my head, and nobody knows" seems to maybe add an air of insanity into the mix.

This is all purely speculation, so maybe you could tell me how I did?
[/size]

[size=1]The "All inside my head, and nobody knows" part was actually expressing what I've said God knows how many times: I often forget half the conversation is inside my head, and I end up confusing myself and others. I have to say, though, you did a pretty good job. I am almost always confused, but the delirium I'm thinking of is more of a... I don't know, a blissfully insane delirium, if that makes sense. Good job, I was actually going for that exact look. :)[/size]

[SIZE=1]Hmmm... time to crack the Fallen!

[B]SN[/B]: Hmm, maybe you went through a complete personality change, or you got a sudden interest in fallen angels? Hmm, could be either.

[B]Custom Title[/B]: Well I know your being sarcastic that's for sure. Maybe it's an inside joke that I don't get?

[B]Banner and avi[/B]: Now I know that you are drawn to fallen angels lately. The banner depicts that the fallen angels will have their vengance. I think...well to come to a conclusion you are..

A guy who has all these inside jokes, who thinks fallen angels are cool, and...wow that's it. Heh, well buh-bye for now.

AND SOMEONE DO ONE ON ME!![/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Well...since you asked so nicely...

SN: Isadora. Hm...not really that much to that username. I seem to recall you saying you were going to modify the name "Instanbul" somehow...somehow that turned into Isadora. Good name, none the less.

Custom title: Lessee...seven usernames or so in the last three months? Your username speaks for itsself. :p

Signature: No banner, yet, but you acknowledge the fact that you're in-between. And expirimenting is always fun. Plus you admit being a Retri fangirl. this is always a good thing.

So...drawing from this evidencence, I would say your someone who knows pretty much what they like, and is still in a semi-constant state of flux.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]i really want to do [B]Fallen[/B], i have a different "impression" than Isadora,

username: well, like a fallen angel, maybe once you were innocent, but something changed...?
sig/ava: perhaps im overlooking something, but by your sig/ava, i would have to guess that you feel you've been wronged
custom title: yea... maybe a group of people wronged you?

naturally, i'm assuming personality from all of the latter, and all of them are rather dark, like Isadora said, you may just have an intrest in fallen angels, because they are different and unusual.

i'd say you are either seeking justice (either for yourself or others), you feel like you aren't recieving enough of it, maybe your parents/friends/other family are a bit unfair at times...?
Or... you could be unique, different, or maybe you are interested in government, or want to be a lawer?

and this is really my first time i've done this, so i'm prolly not right, hmm... well, please tell me how i did! :D
hey will someone do one for me! ^_^[/COLOR]

[size=1]Well, Isadora and cecelia rose are both partly right.

The name Fallen is kind of a metaphor, because I haven't so much fallen as gone through some pretty major changes lately. Isadora was right in saying that my custom title was an in-joke, probably one that no-one else would get.

Also, my whole theme at the moment is to do with Fallen Angels because, as Isadora said, I just think they're cool, and it's fascinated me for a while now that something so good and pure can become corrupted, like an angel becoming a fallen angel.

However, I was going for a new look to go with an RP I was creating, but that never really panned out, but I kept the new look because I loved it!
[/size]

It seems like fun so let's give it a try with Ozymandius Jones

You are a different kind of an Indiana Jones, always looking for a change, adventurous but also funny. You like short but joyful or rather simple but meaningful, melodical songs, as you definitely like Beatles so much. So in a way as you find them close to you, this shows that you are direct both in your emotions and actions. You can't hide thoughts or emotions in you at all. You are impatient, and yet you expect the most out of whatever you do in that short amount of time.
Am i close at all?:))

[QUOTE=Tasrai][COLOR=teal][SIZE=1][FONT=arial]Pumpkin your analysis was....to put it simply....quite frightening. 0.o; Truly, it was me to a capital T, wow.
Benakittie, I'm assuming that you did me. You were correct on the part about it taking me forever to find one picture that conveyed my personality. Good job! ^^

I guess I'll do somebody since I'm on here....um...How 'bout Rising Sun?

Name: Rising Sun...hm..You probably feel like you need to do or be something new or maybe you like to see the world as one beautiful scene?...heh. Your kind'a hard.

Custom Title: It definitely goes with you name. It reinforces my thoughts on you wanting to be new and different in all that you do.

Avatar: This tells me, along with your font color of orange, that you definitely like the feelings that warm colors convey such as warmth and safety. You have an optimistic side, but also can be pessimistic at times.

Signature: You have the same pic from your ava in your banner, so that tells me that you like things to be consistent or at least slightly correlating. I noticed that you have Naruto in both pics so obviously you like him. I'm getting the sense that you like to be different and new but that you also hold back and let a little mystery shroud your true self from others. You probably think of yourself as a hidden hero with untouched and dangerous potential. You most likely want to do something truly miraculous with your life to shock all those around you, who would have thought you worthless.

Heh. Like I said with your name your kind of hard, hope I didn't get all of it off the mark. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]

You got that right on the dot. I guess you can say i'm a kid that undergoes a lot of change. A bit hyper and crazy but i also have a side to me that is really mellow and artistic which is only exposed to my close friends.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Garamond]I'm gonna go with gwynva. You seem to be a fun person, what with the "geechee" for your custom title. I think ou were bored when you posted, but maybe I'm wrong. You enjoy life when you're not in a deep, but temporary depression. You probably like Inuyasha, and feel the need for adventure.

Okay, now someone has to do me![/FONT][/COLOR]

I'm gonna jump right in and take a guess, Zhara.

SN: Says something about being unique, not having an average name.

Avatar: I think this shows you're an artist, since it's a drawn picture.

Sig: Shows you have a sense of humor, and an appreciation for a good quote.

In General: You like to be different and funny. You act crazy to get people to laugh, and are very outgoing. You face life with spirit and gusto and a sense of optimism.

I wonder what people would say about mine...

[QUOTE=Zhara][COLOR=Gray][FONT=Garamond]I'm gonna go with gwynva. You seem to be a fun person, what with the "geechee" for your custom title. I think ou were bored when you posted, but maybe I'm wrong. You enjoy life when you're not in a deep, but temporary depression. You probably like Inuyasha, and feel the need for adventure.
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
I was definitely bored, as i was trying to finish a project so that i would be able to start another one on global supply chains. And even if i am depressed, i love laughing so much that it just doesn't last with me :)
and yes i like inuyasha, i watched all the 167 episodes in a week and that is during my midterms :animeswea .
By the way i liked your picture, don't know why but it reminded of me the Pastoral Symphony

[I][COLOR=Gray][FONT=Garamond]I'm gonna jump right in and take a guess, Zhara.

SN: Says something about being unique, not having an average name.

Avatar: I think this shows you're an artist, since it's a drawn picture.

Sig: Shows you have a sense of humor, and an appreciation for a good quote.

In General: You like to be different and funny. You act crazy to get people to laugh, and are very outgoing. You face life with spirit and gusto and a sense of optimism.[/I]

Wow! Good job, Lord Rannos! The only wrong thing is that I'm not all that outgoing... '._. Or so I like people to think. I do love quotes, and I have a freaky sense of humor...But I actually am acutely zombie-phobic. No lie, I have nightmares about them. And Luke Kaplan drew me the picture, mine arn't nearly as good. Check out Luke's webcomic at [url]www.ealdwood.net[/url] Even though I LOVE to draw, I'll never be as good as him.[/FONT][/COLOR]