OtakuBoards

What Does your sig, avi and username say about you.

shinji172

I think I'll do [B]Lord Rannos[/B]!

s/n Hmmm... this one is hard. From my opinion yourr name seems to have a serious personality but when the time is right you are outgoing and adventurous.

avi. Hm... i think you like Irvine from FF VIII or just the FF series. You seem humorous to me and enjoys to hear/ make people laugh

sig. Like i said before you seem to like to make people laugh and have a humorous personalitly but serious when needed. You like to write aparently, and your writings help you get all those feelings you bottle up out.

In general- your serious, outgoing and seem to bottle all the bad emotions up. You let all the bad emotions out with your writings. You like video games aparently especially FF series... or maybe not..

I'm most likely completely wrong so yea. I tried my best. Now someone try me ^^

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=lost shinobi]I think I'll do [B]Lord Rannos[/B]!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's pretty much right on! I always try to be funny (and fail half the time). And, I am impressed by anyone who can recognize Irvine. Now if only someone would [B]read[/B] my writing....

[CENTER][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I'll do lost shinobi, I suppose ^^

Name- You obviously are going for a darker, more saddened Naruto theme. I also noticed that it was all in lowercase, like mine! (I have my reasons... Do you?) I also notice that you are a somewhat newer member (Owing to the 'New Member' thing) And I haven't seen you around much.

Title- Same as name. Simple, yet keeps the theme of Naruto.

Avatar- Naruto, again. You obviously are either going for a theme, or are a hint obsessive. The avatar is smaller than the 150x80 normally used, so maybe you were trying to put more focus on his face than the bg?

Sig- Your banner ties the whole Naruto theme together. It's a nice banner, yet it is... Somewhat dark... Goes well with your name.

Another thing I noticed by your writing is that you are alot nicer than you would tell by you banner. Your avatar seems to express you alot more.

-Am I close?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[QUOTE]I'll do lost shinobi, I suppose ^^[/QUOTE]

You did a really good job^^. Yes I will admitt that I am a bit obsessed with Naruto. I guess I'm nice. A bit shy though. The sig i made and I made it dark because it resembles how the character is dark, not evil really, mysterious. and my s/n I get these moments where I feel lost within the world but i can't find my way out. You did really well :animesmil (yes i am a newbie and I don''t know anybody :( )

[COLOR=DarkRed]I'll do sakurasuka I guess.

Screen Name - Well, I looked, but couldn't find a literal translation of "Suka" but I know that "Sakura" means "Cherry Blossom," so I'd assume that you can either speak Japanese (Fluently?) or you wan't to learn.

Title - You see Snapple for what it is, CRAP! By writing "Bull Snapple" you can swear and avoid the mods detection. Real covert...

Avi/Banner - Well, the avi and banner are pretty much the same picture. I can tell that, A, you really like Anime (As does 75% of people on this site) and that you like blue? and purple? The avi focuses mostly on the eyes, which show grim determination and a bit of a dark side. Your banner tells a different story, because the filter you used draws attention to the ribbons and other cute stuff on the girl, so maybe you have a bit of a split personality?[/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Wow, you hit the nail on the head! Pretty good job!

sakura + askua = sakurasuka I didn't think sakuraasuka looked very nice, so I just merged the two names. And yes, I am learning Japanese. (I'm not fluent... Not yet.)[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[quote name='SadBlue][COLOR=DarkRed']Comon, somone do me :( [/COLOR][/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Ok just remember you asked for it.

Hmm- The name suggests that you are unhappy and meloncholly. but you act anything but. So you like irony.

Avi- You like the Toronto Mapleleafs (it's their jeresy (I hope)). You're a hockey fan and a canadian

custom title- You like irony

signature- although you're my (yes I'm from the US) neighbor to the north you don't like Bush either. I don't know anything else

Okay do me now that I have a new banner in my AVI and I changed my custom title![/color]

Hehe, you got a lot of that right for the most part. Except for one thing, I actualy hate the Toronto Maple Leafes with every fiber of my being, but my favourite player is Doug Gilmour who played for the Leafs and than became a Canadien. I could only find an avatar-sized Jersey from the Leafes though. And I'm not just a hockey fan... I'm a hockey fanatic. Oh, and my favourite team is the Montreal Canadiens,

K, I'll do you.

Screen Name - Well, Chibi is a term for a cute art form that is blown out of proportion and eliminates any sense of realisim. Anime's that use Chibi tend to be lighthearted and I'd expect the same from you. Horsewoman, well, depending on how you use the term Horsewoman. A horsewoman could be a warrior woman (Maybe a bit of a feminist?), but by adding Chibi you add a sense of likabillity and cutness to it.

Title - Well, I'd imagine that it means you are a no-holds-barred type of person who believes that you should live life to the fullest instead of being restricted by laws and rules etc.

Avi/Banner - Both Avi and Banner have a hint of feminisim, in that they seem to impower women by giving them a cute imagine with a more powerful undertone. Reflects what I said about your screen name.

Sig - You love fanclubs, you love Desperate Housewives, Wriste Cutter, and Lost Prophet.

"He's a nice guy," says my sig, avi and username, "he doesn't have a masculine face and he likes AFI and he was looking at the keyboard when he thought of his username (Break is near scroll lock, pause, page up and home)."

[COLOR=DarkOrange][QUOTE=snarktastic][COLOR=Indigo]Okay, I'll bite. Psychoanalyze me, plz.

I would respond in kind, but as of right now, it would probably come out something like YOUR NAME IS LIKE A PILLOW SLEEP NOW ZZZ.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Well...heh heh heh.

Screen Name: snarktastic. You're a person who tends to be the "take-no-nonsense" type, and it manifests itself in a tendency to be witty yet insulting in a funny-not-quite mean way. Otherwise known as "snarking."

Custom Title: "Keeper of the Snark." You merely acknowledge that you are aware of the fact that you are snarky, and you are [b]good[/b] at being snarky. :p

Avi/Signature: Hee. A woman after my own heart. Beatles = love. Plus I love the color-study that you have as your avatar, which I think I've told you before...?

All in all: Witty if sarcastic, good taste in music, colorful personality.

Yes?[/COLOR]

[quote name='Roflocopter][size=1][color=darkred] Another question, Chibi horsewoman do you play runescape? I saw someone with that account name. Also, somebody test your luck with me.[/size'][/color][/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Someone else has my name? Amazing! I thought I was the only one! I've never heard of rune scape. I have tried to use runes though, hardly the same thing.[/color]

[SIZE=1]hmm... i thought i'd give this a shot... :catgirl:

Dragonboym2- avi/sig: You like dragon ball z, your sn: you like dragons, and are probably interestend in fighting video games
Gemini_Pheonix- sn: your zodiac sign is gemini and you like the bird pheonix
ChibiHorsewoman- sn: maybe you're kind of "petite" thus using "Chibi", you like horses and you're a go-getter when the tough get's going.
sakuraasuka- sn: you like cherry blossoms and can be kind, but sometimes if someone gets you ticked off, you can get very angry. you have a lot of friends, or at least a few very close friends and tend to talk a lot at times.
frankie- avi/sig: you like dragons and the ying and yang sign. you have a lot of advice and make it a little humerous. you like to talk a lot and have a lot of friends.

..... eh.... okay maybe that wasn't that good, but hey, I'm not an expert at this :animesigh [/SIZE]

Hehehehe! ^_^ This looks like fun! Okay I'll attempt to do [COLOR=DarkGreen]MidoriWaterfall[/COLOR]

Obviously you like waterfalls as your title says green waterfall and your user name midori means greenery in Japanese. So you really, really like waterfalls.

Your avatar suggests you like Inu-Yasha or it's just a calm picture representing you.

Your lack of signature either says you don't feel the need for one, or because you are new you just haven't decided on one yet. ^_^

Basically I get the impression that like a waterfall you are ever constant and at peace with your surroundings. ^_~

Hehehe, don't know if I'm right or not, but that was fun! :animesmil

[SIZE=1]wow yeah. i put midori because green's my favorite color, and i do infact like waterfalls, or something of water... I guess you could say I'm like a fish. but I really like neko's too :catgirl:
i only did kikiyo(u) because i dunno, i liked her picture there, and i was looking for something with a calm pic. and she looks kind of pretty there ... i don't have a siggy mainly because i'm new and i don't know how to... well i DO know how to... just not what the sizes are..... x3 it didn't work when i tired it...

Aaryanne for you, i think you really like poodles and you're probably a dog lover too since all of the poodle pictures, and it's probably your poodle too (i'm just guessing). you like to write song lyrics, and have a lot of free time and are some-what out-going. your favorite season is fall/autumn. (again, guessing...) (am i close?)

SpiritWolf- From your screenname, I would guess that you really like wolfs; you probabally like Wolf's Rain (I haven't seen it, but I'm just guessing....), you probabally also like the anime InuYasha, but you like Koga, or you like Sesshomaru
Avitar- You probabally like watching sunsets and sunrises and get up early
Signature- You a) don't think you need one OR b) you can't find one that matches your avitar or c) you want to change your avitar and add a signature that match[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkred] Considerign that statement you made earlier regarding my question. Chibi Horse woman You are the sarcastic type. You are possibly a feminist due to your girly banner and avatar set, and hot pink writing. You are a kind person and do not play runescape, therefor, allows me to confidently say, Chibihorsewoman does not explore the internet much. And does not visit miniclip.com. Chibi horsewoman is possibly not a very technology loving person. She is anti war and involved i nthe womans rights movement. :animesmil

That was all guessing. :animeswea

Somebody do me.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE=Roflocopter][size=1][color=darkred] Considerign that statement you made earlier regarding my question. Chibi Horse woman You are the sarcastic type. You are possibly a feminist due to your girly banner and avatar set, and hot pink writing. You are a kind person and do not play runescape, therefor, allows me to confidently say, Chibihorsewoman does not explore the internet much. And does not visit miniclip.com. Chibi horsewoman is possibly not a very technology loving person. She is anti war and involved i nthe womans rights movement. :animesmil

That was all guessing. :animeswea

Somebody do me.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1] well Roflocopeter... you're a NGE fan as far as i can tell (dunno what it is, but i guss it looks a little obvious...) .... your favorite color is red and you are very loud around with friends and have at least three best friends. you're pretty outgoing and you sometimes get mood-swings[/SIZE]

[color=darkviolet] :animecry: The avi is from Bloom Cosmetics and the banner is Stila (I forgot who made me the avi, but Sakurasuka made my banner) I'm not that technologically advanced, but I know how to use a computer and program the cell phone, VCR, Digital cable and whatever else I can find. I'm anti-war but my ex is military and I'm very girly girl at times. I collect make up. I am also sarcastic.

MIdori- You like Kuro neko from Tri gun and waterfalls. YOu also like the color green because Midori is Japanese for green as pretty much everyone has either said or knows already)

aaryanna- You like Bichon Frise dogs. Actually I fear you are obsessed with them since both your avi and banner contain the white fluffy dogs. Your custom title also says that you are Bichon frise's man's best friend or that they are man's best friend. One of my friends had a Bichon named angel. We called him a bichon frizzy in the summer because it's so humid up here. He died last year after he was hit by a car.[/color]

[QUOTE=MidoriWaterfall][SIZE=1]wow yeah. i put midori because green's my favorite color, and i do infact like waterfalls, or something of water... I guess you could say I'm like a fish. but I really like neko's too :catgirl:
i only did kikiyo(u) because i dunno, i liked her picture there, and i was looking for something with a calm pic. and she looks kind of pretty there ... i don't have a siggy mainly because i'm new and i don't know how to... well i DO know how to... just not what the sizes are..... x3 it didn't work when i tired it...

Aaryanne for you, i think you really like poodles and you're probably a dog lover too since all of the poodle pictures, and it's probably your poodle too (i'm just guessing). you like to write song lyrics, and have a lot of free time and are some-what out-going. your favorite season is fall/autumn. (again, guessing...) (am i close?)

SpiritWolf- From your screenname, I would guess that you really like wolfs; you probabally like Wolf's Rain (I haven't seen it, but I'm just guessing....), you probabally also like the anime InuYasha, but you like Koga, or you like Sesshomaru
Avitar- You probabally like watching sunsets and sunrises and get up early
Signature- You a) don't think you need one OR b) you can't find one that matches your avitar or c) you want to change your avitar and add a signature that match[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I really do like dogs, Bichon's are similar to poodles, but not quite the same. I don't write lyrics, but I take voice lessons and love to sing. ^_^ And you are correct about the seasons, I love fall. ^_^

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet] :animecry: The avi is from Bloom Cosmetics and the banner is Stila (I forgot who made me the avi, but Sakurasuka made my banner) I'm not that technologically advanced, but I know how to use a computer and program the cell phone, VCR, Digital cable and whatever else I can find. I'm anti-war but my ex is military and I'm very girly girl at times. I collect make up. I am also sarcastic.

MIdori- You like Kuro neko from Tri gun and waterfalls. YOu also like the color green because Midori is Japanese for green as pretty much everyone has either said or knows already)

aaryanna- You like Bichon Frise dogs. Actually I fear you are obsessed with them since both your avi and banner contain the white fluffy dogs. Your custom title also says that you are Bichon frise's man's best friend or that they are man's best friend. One of my friends had a Bichon named angel. We called him a bichon frizzy in the summer because it's so humid up here. He died last year after he was hit by a car.[/color][/QUOTE]

I admit it, I am a bit obsessed with my Bichon Frise. ^_^ I love dogs, cats and lots of different animals. I've thought about becoming a vet. I'm sorry to hear about your friends dog. :animecry: I had an American Eskimo before my Bichon, she was old and we had to have her put down. I really loved her too.

It's not in my avatar, signature or custom title, but I definately love anime as well. ^_^

[SIZE=1]cool. I'm taking chour (sp? it's sort of late... and i'm lazy right now) as an elective next year. I like to sing too. but i want to do the piano or the french horn in band, my mom says i should really try out chour. it's not that i don't like to sing, i love to sing, i just like band more...[/SIZE]

[COLOR=Indigo]:o Hello, i'm pretty new here, infact, this is my first post..unlike other forums, this one shows intelllegence, Jolly Good! :animesigh Alrighty then, i'll need to get the hang of this analizing stuff...i'll try it as soon as i see more comments. :animeshy: [/COLOR]

[size=1][color=darkred] I think 15 pages in enough comments for you to know how to do this. ^_^ Oh yeah, I am an NGE fanboy, and yes, *gasp* My favorite color is red. NGE, for your information, is an anime phenomenon made by gainax. It is often misinturpreted for being very biblical, which the biblical aspect of it is just a theme. The term NGE stands for Neon Genisis Evangelion (Pronounced ayvangelion) which means, New begining of the gospel.You should reall check it out, midori. I am loud aroudn friends, but not by myself. I guess it is just because of addreniline, and the funness of making people laugh. I have 22 best friends actually. My entire class are my best friends. They practically live at my house. And take my food...[/size][/color]