OtakuBoards

Depressed and Desolate [M- VLS]

Skye

[color=red][b]WARNING:[/b] This RPG is likely to have graphic violence and language, possibly sexual themes, and very depressing themes. Not for those who are likely to take it upon themselves what they do to their characters. You have been warned.[/color]

[size=1][I]I gave my heart to you
I gave up my friends like you said I should do
Put aside my smile for you
Threw out my dreams cause you said you didn't approve
I gave my mind, compromise my life just to see I'd find
you were trying hold me back slowly throwing me off my track
Disappointed again[/I]

Tears streamed down her face, threading through blood. Another broken sob escaped her cracked and bleeding lips. The white mat on the floor was stained with blood. She dropped to her knees, gripping the mat. She struggled to her feet as another cry of anguish forced its way from her lips, and she screamed with all her might as she slammed her fists into the large mirror on the wall.

[I]I?ve given so much in the past
For a love I never had
I?m through with it (love)
I'm through with it(love)
Through with love
I'm finally giving it up[/I]

The mirror shattered, large pieces slicing down through her hand, across her fingers, knuckles, down her arms, across her shoulders. She screamed in pain, and collapsed on the floor as shards of glass rained down on her bareback. Her cries echoed through the empty apartment, and out the open door. People rushed up the stairs to the fourth floor, and the first heard the shattering crash. The girl lifted a large piece of glass, blood running out of the bathroom into the hall.

[I]I shared all my secrets with you
Even when it hurt to for telling the truth
I paralyzed my growth for you
I gave you control that felt helpless without you
Couldn?t be a friend
To anyone happy cause with you see
Misery loves company
You know if this is love
Cause if it?s love I don't want it any more[/I]

Someone rushed into the apartment, and down the hall. The blood was seeping into the carpet, and more sobs escaped from the bathroom. The girl took the glass, and viciously slit one wrist. Another girl stopped right in front of the bathroom, and cried, ?No!? She lunged for the glass, falling to her knees as they struggled. The girl wrenched the glass from the newcomer?s hand, slicing open her palm. Then she cut open her other wrist.

The new girl was grasping her palm tightly, yelling for help. The roar of siren?s could be hear only blocks away, but the girl kneeling in the pools of blood ? now hers along with the dying girls ? and glass knew they wouldn?t be there soon enough. The girl with the glass was shaky, and her eyes were void of all emotion. She lunged for the person that had tried to stop her from ending her misery, and the glass shard erupted into millions of little pieces as it bit into the other girl?s chest. Their eyes locked for a second, and then both collapsed into unconsciousness and inescapable pain.

Hours later, both girls lay in beds side by side at the hospital. Their heart rates were slow, and slowing rapidly. Their wounds refused to close, and the doctors could not remove the one piece of glass from the girls chest without killing her. Not that she wasn?t dying already. The girls? blood was mostly gone, and their bodies were refusing to rebuild. The second girl?s heart rate suddenly shot up as she screamed, and then her heart died completely. Mere seconds later, the other girl died similarly.

[center]~*~[/center]

Okay, this was (obviously) inspired off a song. I want this RPG to be centered around depression, different situations. Things like abuse, rape, what was in the song(no term for it that I know of). Different reason?s for wanting to kill yourself ? and anyone who gets in your way. I guess this is sort of like Maud?Dib?s Profane Sins RPG, but I want you all to really put feeling into this. Just? don?t do anything to yourselves. *laugh* Don?t get THAT much into character.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Broken Personality:[/b] (Okay, give me ? in detail ? how this person acts, speaks, feels, after whatever happened happened.)
[b]Incident:[/b] (What is it that made them this way? I want detail, guys ? two good paragraph minimum! Try not to take what someone has already done. Like a character snippet.)

Okay, I want to warn you all ? the characters will probably all end up dying in the end. I will probably kill off every character, randomly, so it is NOT against the players themselves. Ooor? the characters could all convince one another not to kill themselves. :) We don?t know what?s going to happen yet. Also, when posting, try to put a snippet of a song at the top; put name and artist, please. This is just to put more feeling in it. Also, I?m going to put up posting order at the beginning. If someone does not post within a day of the last post, we go on to the next person, and so on. I?ll put mine up if I get replies to this. :)[/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray][B]Name:[/B] Chris

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Appearance:[/B] Light brown hair and green sparkling eyes. There are several scars on his hands from punching walls and a few scars from the knife his father tried to kill his mother with. He mostly wears a plain dark shirt with jeans and carries a bracelet ingraved with his mother's name. He wears it so he wouldn't forget her.

[B]Broken Personality:[/B] He acts dead. He tends to skip class a lot and his grades are slipping. Sometimes when he's out, he just spends his day crying or running away. He would try to go to the police station but he would just chicken out and go back home. Whenever he feels like it, he would stay in his room for days or weeks.

[B]Incident:[/B] His parents got into fights and forgot about him. He was mad and angry, wishing they would fight and listen. His father would hit on girls at a drunken bar while his mother did all the work. Everyday it would always be the same. He would get waken by shouts and screams. He could hear slaps coming from the other room and his father abusing his mother. He would always come into the room and help his mother but in the end his father would just take a knife and tell him to leave them alone.
When he comes back from school, he would stay in his room waiting, just waiting for someone to help him. He'd get lonely and started writing things all over the walls. Many words that would express how he feels and somethings he would just punch the wall like there was no tomorrow and continue until it bleeds. He stays in his room with his knees close to his chest just waiting for everything to stop. [/COLOR]

[B]OOC: I hope this is okay...[/B]

Edit: DONE!!! FINALLY!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=#FF0055][B]Name:[/B] Bethany Archer
[B]Age:[/B] 19
[B]Gender: [/B] Female
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://www.naimoka.com/image.php3?image=arts2/abe/Niea7/Arts/14.jpg]Beth[/URL]
[B]Broken Personality:[/B]
[B]Incident: [/B]

OMG! I've done[I] so[/I] much!

Sorry, I'll do this later. u_u;[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=2][color=Navy][b]Name: [/b]Sakura Hiwatari

[b]Age: [/b]18

[b]Gender: [/b]Female

[b]Appearance: [/b][/color][/size][size=2][color=Navy][url="http://img91.exs.cx/img91/4927/ai9yl.jpg"]Here[/url], keep the goggles, she wears [/color][/size][size=2][color=Navy]long black pants made of leathery material and a tight black top with long sleeves that she keeps pushed up just above her elbows. She sometimes has spots of paint on her clothes.

[/color][/size][size=2][color=Navy] [b]Broken Personality:[/b] Sakura is a silent person and doesn't like to talk to others. Some people that haven't known her for long, think she's a mute since she never talks around anyone. Instead, Sakura expresses herself and what she's feeling in art, painting and drawing is her way of portraying her feelings and emotions. She paints what she feels, and feels what she paints. Sakura has had the artistic talent in her since she was a child.

Other than painting and/or drawing, if she's really angry/upset/emotional, she'll resort to cutting, she keeps a dagger in her drawer beside the bed, there's a shaving razor in the bathroom, knives in the kitchen...But she only goes to those measures if its extreme.

[b]Incident:[/b] Sakura had never really known her mother, she had been pushed to suicide by the abuse of her 'father', though she never called him that, since they had a bad relationship.

The abuse toward her started when she was in Year 6, 11 years old. She came home from school, and as usual, 'He' which was what she always referred to her 'father' as, was drunk like mad. But this time it was different, he was frustrated and took it out on her, she cried while he hit her, pleading him to stop, begging. When he was tired he sauntered back to the lounge and flopped back into the ragged old recliner that sat in front of the TV. Sakura was left on the ground, she was bruised, bleeding, and had broken bones.

She had somehow made it upstairs, to her bedroom and missed school for the next month or so. The skipping was due to 2 reasons, first, she was still in too much pain and was still healing, since her 'father' had taken her to the hospital, saying she got into a fight. And second, 'He' didn't want anyone around other than doctors/nurses to see what had happened to her.

After she healed in one arm, she started to draw an idea for a painting, it depicted a man gripping painfully, the arm of a much younger girl who had tears running down her eyes in stream, with the man holding a bottle of beer in one hand. The man's face was of drunken stupor mixed with anger, while the girl's was filled with pain. Sakura transferred the drawing from the paper in her sketch pad to canvas. But she couldn't paint it since she didn't have the right paints.

When Sakura healed properly, she always sneaked through the house so as not to get caught and beaten again. But sometimes she was caught or sometimes 'He' came upstairs purposely to hurt her in her own room. But Sakura had gotten a large supply of paints, almost every colour that was available, mixing together some colours of her own. Sakura filled in her drawing with colour, it was all in dark colours and was a depressing image in all, she added blood on the floor and cuts and bruises on the girl for more effect.

Sakura was pleased with her masterpiece and displayed it on the wall opposite her bed, she would always remembered what had happened, and still continued, never would the pain of it leave her mind. From since, she's painted every feeling, happy or sad.

It wasn't until she was in Year 9, 14 years old when she started to cut herself. Sakura had been secretly searching through 'His' things and came across a dagger, which she took, slipping it into her pocket. But then 'He' entered and caught her. He abused her, as usual and threw her toward the stairs, slamming the door closed behind her. She had learned about people that cut themselves because of reasons and tried it, using the dagger. The warm, crimson liquid interested her, but decided to only do it when extremely emotional, instead she preferred to paint then self inflict damage.

Of course, someone would ask why she hasn't moved out. There are several answers to that, first, 'He' won't let her, second, she has no money, three, she has no money because 'He' doesn't give her any, nor does he let her get a job. But she secretly earns money sometimes by selling some paintings, through someone she knows.

Sakura lives with her life, she takes it as it comes, but it doesn't mean she has to be Ms. Happy Sunshine. She likes to be a morbid person and enjoys the thrills of painting and cutting, such pain...such bliss...
[color=Black][/color] [/color][/size]

[color=darkslategray][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Jake Morken

[b]Age:[/b] 19

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Appearance:[/b] [URL=http://nitro2003.free.fr/bleach/img/images/ichigo%2001.jpg]Jake[/URL]

[b]Broken Personality:[/b] Jake's a quiet guy, but when he talks, he can be a sad son of a *****. He takes the blame for things he doesn't have anything to with, as he feels like he's the root problem of everything going on. His only recluse is writing and music.

Jake's not one to use cusswords. Or, that's what everyone assumes, as he never speaks anyway. Several scars are on his wrists, from things he won't talk about to anyone, not even himself. He keeps a razorblade in his top drawer, which he claims is for protection.

[b]Incident:[/b] "When was it...sixteen years ago, I think?" He said to no one in paticular, hand on his head softly, fingers rubbing his forehead as if trying to coax out the thoughts. He finally remembered, and spoke to himself softly, even though there were many other people in the room, who would and could hear.

"Ah, yes..." He thought to himself. Thinking back was painful for him.

Flashback

"Mommy...? Get up mommy...you got work today...mommy...?" Jake stared at the limp figure on the bed, several small baggies around, damp with some sort of liquid. And a syringe.

"Mommy, did you get bit by something? Mommy, wake up." Jake looked at the syringe. Something malevolent was inside of that syringe, a memory that he'd forsake for a long time. He looked at the end, the liquid mixed with a red substance.

"Mommy...don't put the syringe in ketchup...it can't suck it up..." Oh, how foolish he would realize he was. He was only three, but he knew things that he shouldn't of.

"This isn't funny mommy...mommy..." Jake climbed up on the bed, and shook her shoulder. When she didn't wake up, he flipped her over, a huge effort. He tumbled from her and the bed. But soon, he was back on his feet, and immedately he wished he wasn't.

Mommy was dead. A needle in her right arm, eyes black, filled by her pupils, still trying to suck up the nonexistant light. She had red marks on her ankles and wrists. A length of chain was on the other side of the bed.

"Daddy! Something happened to mommy!" Jake managed to stumble to his father. He worke a sick grin.

"Mommy's sleeping, son. I made her sleep for a long time...and now we're going to have some fun..." Screams issued from his bedroom that could be heard by the neighbors.
[/color][/size]

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=deepskyblue]I'll edit this later with my sign up. I'm surprised you didn't tell me about this one, Skye. ^.^[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[color=deepskyblue][font=Verdana][size=2][b]Name:[/b] Haley Ismay[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][b]Age: [/b]13[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][b]Gender: [/b]Female[/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2]Appearance: [/size][/font][/b][/color][url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/Haley.jpg"][font=Verdana][size=2][color=deepskyblue]Haley's Only Means of Escape[/color][/size][/font][/url]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=deepskyblue][b]Broken Personality:[/b] Haley has come to realize that what has been done, can't be undone. So she's given up mourning for what was lost. Or at least, that's what she tells herself so she can sleep at night. Haley is now very fickle in her moods, and will try to avoid any physical contact with someone one moment, and be all over them the next. Now that she finally got what she wanted, she tries to forget about it by listening to music, or even by drinking and smoking sometimes. All she wants is to be in control for once, and to find someone to help her out of her misery.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=deepskyblue][b]Incident: [/b]Haley was a little nervous at first when her "changes" came about, but soon she was excited to find out she was beginning to get attention from boys. She never really exercised any caution when it came to getting their attention, and that's how her incident happened. She met a high school senior by the name of Tyler, when she was sitting on a brick wall. After they were talking for a little while, she intentionally spread out her legs, letting him get a view under her skirt. She smiled as he looked like she thought he would, then she said goodbye and invited him to stop over at her house whenever he wanted to. That was her first mistake. A couple of days later, when her parents had left her alone, Haley had just finished taking a shower when she heard the front door open and Tyler calling her name. She dryed off quickly, but left the towel in the bathroom. She smiled at his surprised face as she went out to greet him. That was mistake number 2. After that, it was just bad memories...[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=#C82356][B]Name-[/B] Marisol "Reese" Gray
[B]Age-[/B] 16
[B]Gender-[/B] Female
[B]Appearance-[/B] Soon to be up
[B]Broken Personality-[/B] (Okay, give me ? in detail ? how this person acts, speaks, feels, after whatever happened happened.)
[B]Incident-[/B] (What is it that made them this way? I want detail, guys ? two good paragraph minimum! Try not to take what someone has already done. Like a character snippet.)[/size][/color]

Name:Latharix Mathribus
Appearance: Long, straight black hair lengths to her hips and falls into her face, covering a pair of sad gray eyes. A red ribbon with a small silver bell is tied around her neck. A long black sweater clings to her body and reaches down to her lower thighs, the sleeves are too long for her arms. She is often found barefoot. Walks around with a small boy, clothed in a black gothic suit, clinging to her arm.
Broken Personality: Morbid and eerily quiet. Latharix will only talk to the people she loves the most: the people in her head. She has conversations with herself and often refers to herself as "us" and "we". She has no touch to reality; she just ignores the people around her. If she does make contact with people in the "outside world" she becomes very clingy and overprotective. Latharix obsesses with death and the occult; she even carries around a supposedly human skull to talk to.
Incident: Her father died when she was little. At a young age Latharix began writing and drawing the things she saw in her mind. It was her communication to the outside world, a cry for help. Her mother found these and, worried for her only daughter's mental health, sent her to a child psychiatrist. He diagnosed her with child schizaphrenia. She was supposedly "well" after a few years of therapy.
She grew up fine, she even left home and got a small flat. She got a boyfriend and was seemingly happy. But then she got pregnant.
Her boyfriend left her, her mother disowned her, she was soon all alone except for this small child. A horrible depression took over her life and the dormant schizaphrenia rose back up within her.
She worked part time and only could only buy enough food to keep her and her son, Ulrich, alive. She felt that it was all her fault and that Ulrich didn't deserve this , but couldn't bring herself to part with him. She decided the just punishment for herself was torture, enough to make one mad. She cried at night, which soon caught the attention of her now seven year old son; this only made her want to hurt herself more. So she began cutting herself, slicing her wrist open deeply and then burning the wound shut before she bled out. One day, though, she planned on just letting it flow until the mad light in her eyes dulled, her lips blackened, and her heart stopped.

morbid. i love it. but, what time period is it?

Name: Kristopher Fuller

Appearence: Short red hair, and always in an outfot similar to what Kikyo From inuyasha would wear, exept it's black. He also wears black shades and combat boots.

Broken personality: He's severly Manic Depresant, and he often cries. He's gay, and he hates himself for it, because people hate him for it. He is a cutter, though usually it's all on his legs.

Biography: He used to be in a gang, and he witnesses all sorts of crimes. Drug use also contributes to this.

[SIZE=1]Name:Miharu Sabasi

Appearance:
[URL=http://http://53box.chu.jp/gallery/game/images/hack_014.jpg]Miharu (I know I ripped off an image of Aura from .//hack but it was perfect... :] )[/URL] Broken Personality: Miharu never speaks.Its not that she doesn't want to speak,its just that it sorta happened that way.She crys often,it isi one of the only ways she can express her feelings.Except for when she is angry,she gets her 'angry notebook' and 'angry pen' and takes it out on the notebook.To speak with others,Miharu uses ASL (American Sign Language) and also a notebook and pen she always carries with her.

Incident: When Miharu was 15 she started seeing a 17 year old named Kuroda.Her mother and father dissapproved of him because he was older than her,but she continued to see him.At first he treated her like a princess.He was charming and a perfect gentleman.Most of the time.When Miharu talked with other guys,Kuroda would come over and take her by the arm and sterr her away.But she kept talking to the other guys.They were her friends.But Kuroda didn't care.He would hit her and tell her that she was a "bad girlfriend" and she should stop.He threatened to kill her and then himself if she broke up with him.She was scared for herself and him aswell.She loved him,despite his faults.

But one night changed everything.The most popular boy at school,Yumi,asked Miharu on a date,and lo and behold,Kuroda was there.She said no,but Kuroda was still angry.He took her outside into an alley-way and began to hit her,calling her worthless and a stupid b**** et.cetera.He demanded she apologize for all she put him through,but she couldn't.He pulled a knife from his pocket and slashed her throat.He said that their relationship was a waste of his time and left her in the alley,bleeding heavily from her wound.Luckily,Yumi found her and was able to get her to the hospital.But not in time.Her vocal cords were so damaged that the doctors said she would never speak again.

Sorry it's not so good.I was rushed by my mum.
[/SIZE]

Name: Kiaoty Janmia

Appearance: With black hair and green eyes she is 6' 2" tall. She has a black tee and black baggie shorts. She has a snake tatoo on her left arm all the way down and an irish flag on her right bicep. She has black nail polish and wristbands on her arms. She has black shoes and anarchy shoelaces. She wears a black watch and a breast cancer bracelet. She has red tips on her hair and her hair is long and often shrouds her face. she has a name tattooed on her neck that says Conner.

Incident: A long time ago she was living in Ireland happy when one day her boyfriend and her best friend were shot and killed by her father when he was on crystal meth. He raped her and her dead friend and was stabbed by a 14inch knife and needed 16 stiches. She killed her father in self defense and her mother brought her here to start a new life. One thing she does is go to fighting class and has a pair of fighting swords. She works at a pizza place and gets 10 bucks an hour. She has a pet snake named Xiashia. She has a cousin who lives with them and treats her like crap. Her mother wasn't there when it all happenend with her dad and regrets not being able to help. Her mother was raped by her father and that was how she was born.

Broken Personality: Afterwards all she did was stay in her room and listen to punk and drink bottle after bottle, shot after shot. She ate dinner in her room even and spoke to no one except her shrink who came over every day. She felt alone and scared that her dad would just be there one day and was brought to the hospital for almost drinking her self to death. She has been barely living and she feels completely dead inside! She has one friend named Hana but she was entered into a psych ward for 2 months because she is also suicidal! :animecry:

• 3 weeks later...
[size=1]Everyone, I apologize profoundly for this, but I am taking a break from the internet in general, to help with family stuff. I won't be able to do D&D, sorry guys! I will try to come back with a really good RPG, though. Again, sorry!

Skye[/size]