OtakuBoards

what..own?

Kittie

[FONT=century gothic]Hmmm.... The ability to enter the stories I love to read so much, and truly take part in them.

Pern....Mossflower...Middle Earth....Joona....

Here I come!!

[size=1]...thus sayeth the bookworm....[/size][/FONT]

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
[B]I want a penguin.that's my life time goal, to have a penguin, and have a medeival castle [/B][/QUOTE]

Heheh, that's a weird goal, and a weird thing you'd want to own, nerly the same as mine! ^^

I want to own a penguine too! Except not a normal one. I'd like to own a penguin that wears skate shoes, owned a skate board, and had big killer fangs........1

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]Materia
DBZ Powers
Diablo Powers
Ultimate strength
Unlimited Money
Invisibility
.....There's to many to count... [/B][/QUOTE]

you make a good point with the materia! i'd so Love that!!
and with the DBZ power...maybe....but materia is the best choice!

i wouldn't want unlimited money though...that would lead to problems and unwanted people hitting me up every other week! i'd say no..but still! moochers! sad thing...that's how life is now...*sighs*:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]If I could own anything, you say?

Erm, I know! Ginny's Mod Rod! I've always wanted one of those...

*picks up twig and writes 'Flash's Mod Rod' on it*

See? It's just not the same.. *sigh* [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]heh, yes....her mod rod is quite the interesting piece of work.... Afraid I don't know where she got it though.

Would you settle for a sledgehammer?[/FONT] :cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

::runs after you with broken hockey sticks swinging them wildly::

Yes BG, hehe... if I can get a side dish it would be Kyo... [/B][/QUOTE]
*Whips out rapier* Well, its not Kenshin's katana but, it'll do.*battles Transtic*

Well, if I had to own a person, I would own Bill Clinton. Now, that would be a true conversation piece, no?

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo][size=1]Heh, I saw that one coming. :)

Hm, I'd own Shigeru Miyamoto.

I'd get him to sign everything that I own...'cuz I bet that nobody else has had anything signed by God.

Shigeru Miyamoto = God

Shigeru Miyamoto is my God, Nintendo is my religion. lol[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

what do you mean miyamoto is god?! *glances at his title* you should be idolising ME!!! I'm god, I've got....ummm....long flowing white hair....

Well since everyone's on the 'own a person' kick, I'd like to own............ hmm........ ooh, Brett Scallions from Fuel :tasty: or Elijah Wood, gawl he is gorgeous :love:. Erm... besides that, I'd like to be able to 'apparate' to different places at will. I mean, I have friends and family all across this blasted continent, and I never get to see them. Plus, if I was having a bad day, I could just apparate myself on over to Sweden or something. Invisibility would be friggin awesome, too.

[SIZE=1]I would like to have an invisibility ring too... I would also like to be able to have electric powers... to send bolts everwhere... (mostly at Bill Gates)

And I would also make Bill Gates the most poorest and hated man on the planet (which he already is, maybe after Cliff Richards...)

And to be able to make my hair spike up, manga style![/SIZE]

Well... Last night I was just flippin' through the channels, when a gundam wing commercial came on... And the more I think about it... The more I like the idea... It would be pretty nice to own Duo or Heero.... Hehehehehe... :naughty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]Hmm... I think all Duo lovers might like this picture... :naughty:[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Hehe, that ones in his profile at theOtaku.com I do believe, lol. I always thought that was an odd kinda pic. I'd probably be doing the same thing if it was me though, lol :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Hehe, that ones in his profile at theOtaku.com I do believe, lol. I always thought that was an odd kinda pic. I'd probably be doing the same thing if it was me though, lol :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

.............rrrrrrreally............ ooook....... well, whatever floats yer boat little buddy.....:D :laugh: