Kittie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Methinks it would be cool to own TN... I'd make him do all my biddings... and promise to let him see Gackt if he did them...[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lmao! Ya that would be pretty cool.. heh, but you didn't hear it from me! :D I don't want TN on my case:nervous: lol[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Heheh, that's a weird goal, and a weird thing you'd want to own, nerly the same as mine! ^^

I want to own a penguine too! Except not a normal one. I'd like to own a penguin that wears skate shoes, owned a skate board, and had big killer fangs........1 [/B][/QUOTE]

awesome. i wouldn't mind having a penguin that can live in any tempature... but i'm not too hot about a penguin with fangs...:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Methinks it would be cool to own TN... I'd make him do all my biddings... and promise to let him see Gackt if he did them... [/B][/QUOTE]

0-0;;; thats a new one....

but grr to you... own me! Thats..... thats.... propostorous! I'd be careful when choosing who you'd own... esspecially if it's me BWAHA! :p ::packs random vehilcles in briefcase::

lol all you guys "owning" is funny....if it was a person i would own....just about any anime char....

Seriously though....I want to own a space ship...a space ship that could cgo light spped...I always have wanted to go in space and head out for the stars and seeing other planets...and having someone's love would also be nice...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]you [I]guys![/I] hello! the [I]dragonballs??[/I] why settle for just one thing when you could have anything & anyone you wanted?? [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't want anything...or anything that would give me anything....it would be nice but.... "Power corupts, Absolute Power Corupts Absolutly"...So I will take what I want most....a Space Ship and Someone's Love..whatelse do you need?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Undying Angel [/i]
[B]I would probobly have the power to control time... Which is what I've always wanted. [/B][/QUOTE]
Egads...Pink text in siggy, young blue-haired female avatar, *pokes Undying Angel* BabyGirl, you never told me you had a little sister...

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
Egads...Pink text in siggy, young blue-haired female avatar, *pokes Undying Angel* BabyGirl, you never told me you had a little sister...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Gah...a little sister...just what I always wanted -_-

Edit: stormbringer...! A Star Wars fan! *runs around the room* wheee![/color]