Scary Movie 3
Kung Pow:Enter the Fist
Anchorman
My Fellow Americans
FAmily Guy Vol..1
Family Guy vol. 2
Dilbert the TV series.

Suggest me a good comedy movie.

Fine collection you have theree Kaise! I love most of those movies! I suggest you buy every movie with Adam Sandler in it. Heres a few of them.

Little Nicky: The son of Satan has to save his dad by going to Earth to stop his two brothers from taking over the world. This is a hilarious movie with a major plot twist.

50 First Dates: Adam is dating a girl who cannot remember anything from the day before, so Adam has to find a way to get her to remember him.

Happy Gilmore: An ex-hokey player finds out that he is awesome golfer, though he can't put at all, and seeks help from an old pro.

Big Daddy: Adam has to take care of a kid and he has no idea what hes doing. This one is a little teary....

The Longest Yard: This is still in theaters but its about Adam and Chris Rock forming a football team out of prisoners. Wow.

Thats all I can think of right now...

Guest Kaise
[QUOTE=ThatOneOddDude]Fine collection you have theree Kaise! I love most of those movies! I suggest you buy every movie with Adam Sandler in it. Heres a few of them.

Little Nicky: The son of Satan has to save his dad by going to Earth to stop his two brothers from taking over the world. This is a hilarious movie with a major plot twist.

50 First Dates: Adam is dating a girl who cannot remember anything from the day before, so Adam has to find a way to get her to remember him.

Happy Gilmore: An ex-hokey player finds out that he is awesome golfer, though he can't put at all, and seeks help from an old pro.

Big Daddy: Adam has to take care of a kid and he has no idea what hes doing. This one is a little teary....

The Longest Yard: This is still in theaters but its about Adam and Chris Rock forming a football team out of prisoners. Wow.

Thats all I can think of right now...[/QUOTE]

I've seen Little Nicky and Big Daddy, parts of Happy Gilmore, and haven't seen 50 or TLY.

Out of those, Little Nicky would be a good choice. Adam Sandler doesn't seem to be the most funny guy on the planet, IMO.

That may be true, but you already have, like, all the Jim Carey movies. Lets not forget every movie with Ben Stiller in it!

Meet the Parents: This movie is hilarious. Its about a guy who is meeting his fiance's parents and her dad is insane and all kinds of horrible things happen!

Meet the Fockers: The sequel to Meet the Parents, this was okay, but not as cool. Its about the parents of both charachters meeting and being exact oposite.

Starsky and Hutch: This is probably his best movie about two cops who are bad at their job and want to prove themselves.

There are others that I havent seen like Dodgeball and Zoolander.

Guest Kaise
[QUOTE=ThatOneOddDude]That may be true, but you already have, like, all the Jim Carey movies. Lets not forget every movie with Ben Stiller in it!

Meet the Parents: This movie is hilarious. Its about a guy who is meeting his fiance's parents and her dad is insane and all kinds of horrible things happen!

Meet the Fockers: The sequel to Meet the Parents, this was okay, but not as cool. Its about the parents of both charachters meeting and being exact oposite.

Starsky and Hutch: This is probably his best movie about two cops who are bad at their job and want to prove themselves.

There are others that I havent seen like Dodgeball and Zoolander.[/QUOTE]

Parents i have not seen.
Fockers i have seen, and it was kinda funny. PArents have it on DVD.
I had starsky, but i did NOT like it.
Dodgeball i haven't seen.
Zoolander=FUNNY AS HELL.

I'll suggest a couple that might be up your alley...

The Jerk is awesome. Steve Martin is hilarious in almost everything I see him in, and this is my favorite of his movies. Navin R. Johnson has to be one of the weirdest, funniest characters I've ever seen in a movie. Everything that he does is great, from reminiscing on his days growing up as "a poor black child" to getting absolutely giddy over his first listing in a phone book. The whole movie is just so absurd and hilarious.

Three Amigos! is also very, very funny. The movie is about three silent film stars who have to save a Mexican village, because the villagers think that they are real cowboys who can take down El Guapo and his gang of crazies. Tons of great visual gags in this movie. Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Chevy Chase are all awesome in this.

Also, if you've never seen any of the Monty Python films (Holy Grail, Life of Brian, and The Meaning of Life), you should see those, as well. They're all hilarious, though Life of Brian is my personal favorite. Most people tend to like Monty Python and the Holy Grail the best, which I can't really argue with too much.

I agree with Shin on the Monty Python movies, They may be from the 70s but they possess more humour than the entire new season of The Simpsons. Holy Grail is recommended for people that are easily offended while Life of Brian is for people that have a tolerance of steel or Atheists. My other recomendation is Dogma or Mallrats or Chasing Amy because after all, You seem to like View-Askew.

[COLOR=#7C0201][SIZE=1]Oh hey, hey! How about [b]Kung Fu Hustle[/b]? Great characters; a first glance it's like "No way in hell these guys can crack a joke!" and the next thing you know, you're out of breath from laughing too much.

Nice blend of action, comedy and romance (a bit of tragedy on the side too, but you'll get over it). The story's a bit twisted as you get to see it through the eyes of mafia grunt wannabe you'd love to hate and then... Mmm hmm, that was a pretty good comedy movie.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Monty Python is a must. My fav was Holy Grail, but Life of Brian was very good too, and i haven't seen the Meaning of Life.

Some more from Mel Brooks would work too. The main ones that come to mind are Young Frankenstien and Robin Hood: Men in Tights, History of the World, Dracula: Dead and Loving It (you said you already have Spaceballs, so that's taken care of). There are many others too, but i can't remember right now.

As for Kevin Smith movies, you really need to finish that collection. Chasing Amy was more of a mature romantic comedey, which might not be what your looking for (and Jay & Silent Bob are only in it for one scene... and Silent Bob talks a LOT). Dogma is very good. At first i didn't like it that much, but eventually i loved it. Finally, most people dislike Mallrats the most, however i thought it was pretty good. Clerks and Mallrats were among my favorite in the series. Then Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back. That was also pretty good, but you couldn't have understand over half of the refferences to the other movies in it. In that last one, they make tons of refferences to the other movies, except for Dogma (i don't think they refferenced that one at all). That's one of the things i like about the series, is that the story is mixed all throughout. They are different stories all together, but they hint at each other, and always lead back to the same place... Jay & Silent Bob. Due to the reoccurance of many actors (mostly Jason Lee and Ben Afflec), Jason Lee played two roles in Strike Back, which was a bit confusing, yet very amusing. My favorite character in the whole series is probably Brodie.

Anyway, i've gone on about the Kevin Smith movies quite enough. Oh, anther good movie i almost forgot to mention is the Blues Brothers. John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd are geniuses together. There's really tons of great movies out there, so look around.[/COLOR]

[quote name='boxybrown305][COLOR=DarkRed']Some more from Mel Brooks would work too. The main ones that come to mind are Young Frankenstien and Robin Hood: Men in Tights, History of the World, Dracula: Dead and Loving It (you said you already have Spaceballs, so that's taken care of). There are many others too, but i can't remember right now.[/COLOR][/quote]

Ooh, yeah, I should have mentioned some of those. Young Frankenstein is hilarious, and it's one of my favorite movies ever. Blazing Saddles is likewise awesome. I don't think you could go wrong with either of those movies.

I didn't mention this earlier, but what the hell: You should see Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. It's a fantastic Cold War-era satire. I [i]love[/i] the movie; it's maybe my favorite film ever along with The Empire Strikes Back. The best part is that it's not just all political satire - there are plenty of funny moments in the movie that anyone would laugh at. I think that's part of the reason I like the movie so much. It's got a great mix of different styles of humor.

I would get Office Space. It's like $7.99 on DVD most of the time, although there is a special edition coming out soon. It's probably my favorite comedy ever. It's by the guy responisble for Beavis and Butthead and King of the Hill.

Otherwise, I'd get This Is Spinal Tap. I could watch it every day, but I guess it's not for everyone.

Guest juzzam
Another funny movie is Monty Python And Now for Something Completely Different.
This is the first film Monty PYthon made yet I only know one person whos seen it other than me (and I let him borrow it), also Monty Python's TV series (flying cicus) is great.
Also I have recently seen Dodgeball and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, which I found both very funny.

And Now for something Completly Different does not really count as a movie because, after all, It is made out of the best bits of the Flying Circus. It's funny but unfortunatly, not a movie.

Lol. If you have a good taste for sick humor than I suggest [B]Freddy Got Fingered[/B]. True it's a movie made for those who find humor in the stupidest things but you can't resist laughing at some of the things that happen. Tom Green is the king of random humor.
The Jay and Silent Bob series is also good. Although it was milked to hell with Comedy Central playing it endlessly. The Clerks series is also good.
Can't think of anything else at the moment. Have fun!

[COLOR=Orange][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1]If you guys wanna know this...

[B]The Longest Yard[/B]- About this guy named Crewe(Adam Sandlers) and he's used to be a football player and he went drunk driving. Been sent to Jail and meets someone named Caretaker(Chris Rock). The Warden of the jail wants Crewe to form a football team and play against his team. Crew has some trouble finding players and Caretaker helps out.

There's some good parts I wanna say but I'm gonna give it all away.

[B]~Me And You~[/B] [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]The Man Who Knew too Little is probably one of my favourit movies. It's got Bill Murray in it, and it's so incredibly funny. Definate must.

The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissouiaijoinufeowq (Never get that name right!!) is also a great Murray classic. It's such a great parody of The Jaques Coustou (SP?) society. It's got great klaymation graphics, and it's so bloody funny.
"Sure, Coustou came up with the idea to put radios in the helmet for communication. But we hooked up a FM radio to pump in music too."
"Your officially a memeber of the Zissou team. We'll get you a red hat and a speedo."
Then they get boarded by Philapino pirates, the concept of which is just great. Definatly a must, I love that mobie so much!!

Lastly, anything that combines Vince Vaugn and Will Ferelle is just great. Dodgeball, Old School, etc. Some of the funniest movies of all time.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Generic NPC #3]I would get Office Space. It's like $7.99 on DVD most of the time, although there is a special edition coming out soon. It's probably my favorite comedy ever. It's by the guy responisble for Beavis and Butthead and King of the Hill.

Otherwise, I'd get This Is Spinal Tap. I could watch it every day, but I guess it's not for everyone.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Damn Shinmaru beating me here to refer Monty Python. ;)

I also could reccomend Napoleon Dynamite. Ok, so it doesn't have all the cuss words or political satire or romantic humor or...[spoiler]horse handjobbing[/spoiler]...but its still funny, and it gets funnier every time I see it.

Office Space= best movie ever.

This is Spinal Tap= 2nd best movie ever.

-the one and only[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Shinmaru']Ooh, yeah, I should have mentioned some of those. Young Frankenstein is hilarious, and it's one of my favorite movies ever. Blazing Saddles is likewise awesome. I don't think you could go wrong with either of those movies.[/quote]

I've got to agree with you there. Blazzing Saddles is my favorite comedy ever. It is one of the most politically incorrect films I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.

One of the best comedies that I have seen is one that often is overlooked by the general public. Come on people, doesn't anyone besides me remember Mystery Men? With a cast of characters such as The Bowler and Mr. Furious, is it any wonder that this is an awesome movie. I mean, it stars Janeane Garofalo, Ben Stiller,Hank Azaria, William H. Macy, Greg Kinnear, Geoffrey Rush, Paul Reubens, and Kel Mitchell. Isn't that (plus an awesome script) enough? I mean, I couldn't help but laugh at some of the unimportant characters such as... well, you'll have to see it yourself.

[quote name='JT Darkfire']One of the best comedies that I have seen is one that often is overlooked by the general public. Come on people, doesn't anyone besides me remember Mystery Men? With a cast of characters such as The Bowler and Mr. Furious, is it any wonder that this is an awesome movie. I mean, it stars Janeane Garofalo, Ben Stiller,Hank Azaria, William H. Macy, Greg Kinnear, Geoffrey Rush, Paul Reubens, and Kel Mitchell. Isn't that (plus an awesome script) enough? I mean, I couldn't help but laugh at some of the unimportant characters such as... well, you'll have to see it yourself.[/quote]
[COLOR=DarkRed]I forgot all about that. Mystery Men was great, basically all he said. Of course i couldn't expect to say all the great comedy movies, but this is one of them. Office Space was good, not the funniest, but very good. Spinal Tap is freaking hilarious! Um so yeah.[/COLOR]

Sideways- ******* hilarious, but not for younger types. Two washed up 40+yr olds go on a bachelors weekend in Northern California, and Sideways chronicles their misadventures. Dialogue is fantastic, not to mention a few visual gags that left me howling.

Life Aquatic- Funniest movie I've ever seen. It is totally dry and deadpan, taking itself completely seriously but in a sarcastic way. Such lines as-

"Honey, do all the interns get Glocks?"

"No, they all share one."

and-

"What is the scientific purpose of killing the shark?"

"Revenge."

All Jackie Chan's are funny to me, well at least most of them.... OO! There's a MP you guys forgot- Time Bandits. Gotta love Time Bandits lol... rebel dwarves stealing from God.... lmao

[b]The Gods Must Be Crazy[/b] has always been one of my favorite comedies (along with its sequel, the appropriately named The Gods Must Be Crazy II). It's pretty simplistic--there's a lot of slapstick and fish-out-of-water humor--but it's hysterically funny and actually has a decent plot. It seems rather like something that Douglas Adams could have written, now that I think about it.

~Dagger~

Some of these might already have been listed but oh well:

First, some of the greatest stand-up comedians of all time IMO:
[B]DANE COOK: HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED[/B]
[B]BILL HICKS LIVE - SATIRIST, SOCIAL CRITIC, STAND-UP COMEDIAN[/B]
[B]EDDIE IZZARD: DRESSED TO KILL[/B]

Some funny movies I love:
[B]Wayne's World[/B]
[B]Dodgeball[/B]
[B]Monty Python and the Holy Grail[/B]
[B]Monty Python's The Life of Brian[/B]
[B]The Princess Bride[/B]

P.S. Aenigma, since you're such a Toolaphile, you should really check out Bill Hick's comedy. You probably already know his stuff, but in case you don't know, his work has inspired a huge portion of Tool lyrics. Not only that, but he's hilarious.

Guest Cpt. Flowers
"[CODE]Kung Pow: Enter The Fist[/CODE]

Very good comedy by Steve Odekerk, funny guy and crazy too ( I hear he's making two more) :animestun It has satire and alot of other crap in it.

I saw a pretty funny Ben Stiller movie called, like, Flirting with Disaster or something. It was pretty good. Ben is trying to find his birthparents and is having sexual problems. 0.o

Gremlins is pretty funny.

Team America was completely WRONG but hilarious. Lots of sex jokes and pointless violence. GREATEST MUSIC EVER. The theme song goes, "America! **** yeah!" and is totally sily. I like the crazy dude who cusses a lot.

[spoiler] If you touch me again ill rip off your balls and put them in your butt so every time you have to crap you'll poo on your balls![/spoiler]