OtakuBoards

What is the funniest manga that you have read so far?

WhiteAoiFox

Guest Hummingbird
I've read many mangas. I like the most of them. I don't know with one of them I like the most. But if I have to shoose I think it would be Kill me Kiss me. :catgirl: I love that one, and it's really funny sometimes too.

[SIZE=1]I think that I've only read about 7 different mangas so I don't have a big choice there. But of them I'd have to say probably Ranma 1/2. I've read them all more than once and Ranma made me laugh the most. The constant change between a boy and a girl in several situations just made me smile through it all. Especially in the first volume when Ranma's father came out of nowhere and just grabbed him at school when it began raining.

Then there were all the sexist jokes that Ranma and Akane surprised me into laughter. I love when people bicker. ^^ Anyway, that's probably why it's a favorite for me but most likely it'll change if I ever read more.[/SIZE]

[font=Times]Ranma 1/2 is probably my favorite comedy manga, since it's so bizarre and original; next to Azumanga Daioh I mean. I've only read the first volume of Azumanga but it's got so many silly moments and jokes that make me laugh, that I'm willing to buy the rest of it (my sister bought the first volume) just because of that. Sakaki is a weirdo. I also like Fruits Basket since it kinda reminds me of Ranma 1/2, that weird humour is funny.[/font]

I think right now it's a tie between [B]School Rumble [/B] and [B]Eyeshield 21[/B] They're both so crazy, and School Rumble feels Azumanga Daioh-esque a lot to me, just in the art and in the behavior of the characters. And despite Eyeshield being a manga about American football, it's really insane and has made me laugh out loud multiple times.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]undefined[/FONT][COLOR=Magenta]undefined[/COLOR]I dont read a lot of mangas that are funny i mostly read the ones that are action type mangas. Like YuYu or Madlax. But I have read a few that are funny and the one I think is the funniest manga is Comic Party!

So far, the funniest ones for me have been FLCL, though I thought the anime was funnier, the manga is different, still really funny, and I love Ueda's art! And Cromartie High and Azumanga Daioh, and I'm lovin' Azuma's new series, Yotsuba&! (Yotsubato!)!! Yotsuba reminds me of me at that age, lol. I've also been waiting to read Full Metal Panic! :D

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Mine would have to be RuroKen because whenever Kenshin-san says, "Oro??" it's so hilarious because the way he looks and says it is so funny.

And some of the plot is so funny and it makes me laugh all of the time!!

Like one time.....

Sano: "We must go there!! AS IF IN FLIGHT!!!!"

Saito: "Driver, could you please shake that trash off up there??"

Sano: "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!!"

Hahahhaa..... *sigh* Good times, good times[/COLOR]....[/FONT]

Guest wolf warrior
i've got to say ranma 1/2.
its absolutely hilarious^_^.
sometimes i find my freinds laughing on the floor after i let them read one of the books.

then again excel saga,love hina,and azumanga daioh are hilarious too.

and who could forget fruits basket

Yuki:"
you got yourself into this you stupid cat!"

Kyo:
"Go ahead say that again!Idare ya!!"

yuki:
"Stupid...cat."

Kyo:
:animeangr

[color=darkblue][size=1][b]Double-posting is not allowed on OtakuBoards. In the future, please use the Edit button if you wish to add something to your post, 'kay? ^^ -Lady K[/b][/size][/color]

Guest chibisilver
One of the funniest manga I've read so far is Di Gi Charat. Watching Digiko and Usada bicker and smack eachother around only to be mocked by 5-year-old Puchiko easily cracks me up xD And then there's Yu Yu Hakusho. I don't know what it is about it, but I find it very funny, along with its anime counterpart ... but I'm going off-subject like I tend to do there. >w>;

Guest kuroinuyoukai
I guess the funniest manga I've read is Ranma 1/2. When I was visiting my brother and I couldn't sleep he let me read his manga(It was in English) and he said he heard me laughing all night! Poor,poor Kunou!! He is so goofy and hopeless!! :catgirl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]I would have to say that Bleach would have to be the funniest manga I've ever read because whenever Ichigo does something wrong, Rukia gets all mad and then they start to fight. And whenever she draws her cute little animals, Ichigo makes fun of them.

Hey, my sense of humor is kinda lame, so, what can you do[/COLOR]?[/FONT]

Guest kurisuchin
I am agree with you,maybe love hina is one of my favorite in my funniest manga.Yureka is really hilarious too,maybe too much!!!The hero and all the crew are soooo funny they just never stop!!!The hero(Lotto)is such a je** sometimes°=°
If i was his friend,maybe i'll just kill him..... :animeangr
That's the one i suggest if you want to read a really funny manga ;)

• 2 weeks later...
omg i totally think fruits basket is HILARIOUS!!! XD

i absolutely ADORE episode 10 as said in another post somewhere here

th beginning
*haru is staring at the map*
*girls are like wow he soo cool lets go say hi*
*haru slips on the leather gloves and goggles*
ringing
*haru rides away on a bicycle after striking a rele wierd pose on his bike(which was expected to be a motorcycle)*

LOL well -_- u had to be there...

:animeswea