Shy Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]I am like 25% spanish, like 10% south american, 40% Irish and about 25% native american. Everyone saus I look hispanic but I don't really think so.[/SIZE]
~Videl~ Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 I'm caucasian...oh I give up trying to spell it :rolleyes: with some scottish and french thrown in there as well.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 ONE PROUD PINOY!!!!!!!! Geez, where are all the Flipz at???
Red Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 [B]My entire family except for my mother and I were born in Ireland. I was born in England. So I guess i'm 95% English and 5% Irish. Oh I think I have a tiny itty bitty little bit of American in there too.[/B] :wigout:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 So many mixes, so little space. I wonder what do people call themselves if they're mixed of everything. OK, I admit. I'm not 100% Filipino. I'm 75%. Why?? I was born in the U.S. :D :D But I still got my pride.
Navi Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 short: half white half filipino i don't really like telling people because they think im lying. of course they'd know what i am.... long: from dad: danish, irish, and cherokee mom: filipino and spanish
Undying Angel Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 *gasp*[SIZE=4]I'm a proud Philipino too! YAY[/SIZE] But I was born in California. Heh
Ice Dragon v2 Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Undying Angel [/i] [B]*gasp*[SIZE=4]I'm a proud Philipino too! YAY[/SIZE] But I was born in California. Heh [/B][/QUOTE] Heh. I'm in the east coast. A place where everything goes wrong................NYC.
Anti Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Lets see...... I look 100% Cacasian...ok i give up on spelling it..WHITE!! My Family (Both Sides) are Sons of Liberty.....and if you don't know what that means....my family has been Americans since before the American revolution.....ummm before that i am *digs around in his memory* Moms Side:.....Native American, English Dads Side:......Irish,Scotish,English,German.... I have an ansector that almost made Ireland a free country....if anyone is from Ireland ever heard of Robert the Bold!?! B esides that on my moms side i have grandparents who live on a reservation in New Mexico that i see every now and then.... ..oh and i am also a decendent of the "Mansfield" clan.....one of my ancestors was a Mansfield o.O one of the noble familys in England...guess that makes me nobilty...and I have seen my Scotish/Irish family crest.....
Posthumous Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 IM 50% Muslim and 25% Bulgarian and 25% Russian.
conpiracymonki Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [b]I am 100% Muslim.. :p seriously,.. I'm 75% Bengali, 15% Indian, 5% Cockney (me born theer), 5% Mancunian My roots on my Dad's side, trace right back to a place come Daghestan (sp?) or something...don't ask me anything about that...me no know :blush: My roots on my Mum's side don't go far. They've always stayed in..India... Add all that to the fact that I'm sugar-overdosed,...and ya know I'm mixed up..[/b]
Guest Imsirion Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 ok lets see... dads side: Mexican all the way ( he came from there and met my mom) moms side: uh, Welsh ( sp? ) , Austrian and alotta other things i forgot! its funny cause my brothers are white like my mom and im hispanic looking so if i go to the store with my mom and brothers, people give me funny looks:p
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 Im a cross between Irish, Italien, Austrian, English n Australian. All my family members seem to like to travel. which means Ive got blond hair, black eyebrows + all other hair, green/blue/'yellow' eyes, and mucky white skin
Yoda Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 Notice how almost everyoneis from England, Scotland, and Irlenad, but only one person has mensioned Wales. That's because most of you think Wales is just a part of England..... AND THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!! But seriously, I'm 100% Welsh on both sides of my family, and darn proud of it. I'm tall, big built shoulder wise (all people on my fathers side have played Rugby, so it's sort of inherited), brown hair, hazel eyes, relatively short temper, very competative....... and very intelligent (not to be big headed, but I am)
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]50% Italian - My dad 25% Irish - My grandmother 20% - British (So I've heard) 5% - Cherokee (Or some other native American tribe that lived around the Ohio basin, a looong time ago.) Yeah, that's about it.[/COLOR] :drunk::mrt::drunk:
Hinata Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [COLOR=orange] I'm 1/2 Hispanic....( Dominican Republic all the way baby) I'm 7/16 African-American..... ( Sup to all my homies in the US) and 1/16 Seminole Indian....( seriously..its from my mom) But also I'm 4/19 Bostonian ---> city in MA...big up to the Northeast!! and 15/19 Floridian ---> State...keep it tight in the Dirthy South!!! But I'm American all the way[/COLOR]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]Notice how almost everyoneis from England, Scotland, and Irlenad, but only one person has mensioned Wales. That's because most of you think Wales is just a part of England..... AND THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] LOL chill, dude, i know about wales. my ancestors are named "welsh" b/c they changed their surname when they were driven out of scotland, & that is the first record of that family name existing. but we're really just scottish immigrants.
Kottonknot Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 Born in Canada. My parents are Croatian, and I bet nobody else on this board is.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 100% Puerto Rican.....WEPA!!!!:excited:
Dan L Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 Im 50 % english, 25 % irish and 25 % err... Welsh. .. Apparently.
amibasuki Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 um, I'm part-Dutch, English, and American....yeah, somethin' like that....
Darkness Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 African-american. (eventhough i just say black) I also have a little cuban and creole in me.
kizu Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 I am not sure about what country I was from back in the day. But i know i am "white" (American). Good enough.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now