OtakuBoards

nationality/ ethinticity

Jamvis

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]25% of Native American (don't show it) 50% Irish, 15% Brittish, and 5% of French........................I AM A MUTT!!! [/B][/QUOTE]hmmm interesting... thats not even 100... part of him is missing!

well, I am 50% mexican, and the rest is Irish, Scotch,Dutch, German,norweign (sp?) I am mostly Mexican, then German, then the rest falls in there... :angel:

i am also a mutt (i always get funny looks when i say it)
pre-civil war American (both North and South), German, Swede, French, English, and Scottish

hhhmmmm.....no wonder i can normally see both sides of an arguement, i'm :confused: :wigout: :freak:

[color=deeppink]I am 100% American! Heh...'tis true, though my roots extend back a few hundred years to France (explains my dark hair and olive skin) and Britain (where I get my affluential English skills. Bah...no! I'm kidding on that one...).

My family tree also shows that my line is traced back to English royalty...so treat me like the princess I am! :p[/color]

Well, 100% caucasion (however the flip it's spelled), but my roots go back (I'm talking 1600's 'back') to Holland and England. We have this HUGE big read book of our ancestry w/ the family crest and some other neato stuffs (like a sheepskin deed that was made between indians and some of our past-family for land) that has all of our lines traced back to the one person who crossed the Atlantic in like, 1630. That's on my dad's side, my mom's side isn't quite as extensive, but we have British form her side, that's definate. Anywho, I guess that's it; explains why I'm so friggin pale-complexioned (I don't tan- I crisp!) :cross: :bawl: :D

[SIZE=1]Me is English... and I am about 6.25% Danish :D Me is cool...

PS. GO SCANDANAVIA!!!

PPS. DAILY OTAKU SUCKED!!![/SIZE]

[color=deeppink][size=1][i]^Me no wanna hear comments like that last one, thanks! -BG[/color][/size][/i]

50% iraqi and 50% kurdish, and then there's some other stuff mixed in there I'm sure, because I definately don't have many arabic trademarks, such as being short and fat, or short and thin, and my hair is'nt curly either, its straight....

shocked? I thought you would be....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]CHEROKEE?? NO WAY!! I am half cherokee and black foot. (Well of my N.A percent) [/B][/QUOTE]

Cherokee, yes way. It's kind of hard to explain. I'm Ojibwa, but lots of people call Ojibwa, "Cherokee". So I'm Ojibwa, but at the same time, Cherokee...

Weird, no?

o.O

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]Hmm... *thinks*

I'm a mixture of Native American Indian (Ojibwa/Cherokee), British, Scottish, Irish, French, Mexican and Spaniard. :) But mostly Indian and English. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Holy s**t, thats alot! ;) Me, I'm Polish and English all the way! I might also be Germanic, but i don't really know.