OtakuBoards

Does anyone do Martial Arts?

BondFanatic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]If you do, please tell me whta your belt is and what type of Martial Arts you do. I am a second-degree brown belt in Tae Kwon Do. [/B][/QUOTE]

I used to do karate,made it to green belt w/ 2 blue stripes,then I quit-_-

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Heh, yes, I do martial arts. I teach Taiji. I have mastered it along with Kung Fu and Karate. Kung Fu and Taiji aren't done with a belt system, but I am a 5 crown black belt in Karate...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

ok first i am going to coment on this.....Mastered Kung Fu!?!......A. Kung Fu does go by a belt system... B. their is no possible way unless you have spent you entire life and now are really old you could master Kung Fu.... C.they won't give you a black belt until you are at least 18!! I should know a world renowed Grand Master is the Teacher at my school......oh and it spelled Tai Chi!!

anywho I do KungFu. I am a Blue belt but have been doing Kung Fu off and on since i was 6.....if i had stuck with it i would be Brown with a Black stripe......Their are also many different styles of Kung Fu....mine happens to be a Northern Style Called My Jhong Law Horn...my teacher is Grand Master Johny Lee....for anyone who might know who he is....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]

ok first i am going to coment on this.....Mastered Kung Fu!?!......A. Kung Fu does go by a belt system... B. their is no possible way unless you have spent you entire life and now are really old you could master Kung Fu.... C.they won't give you a black belt until you are at least 18!! I should know a world renowed Grand Master is the Teacher at my school......oh and it spelled Tai Chi!!

anywho I do KungFu. I am a Blue belt but have been doing Kung Fu off and on since i was 6.....if i had stuck with it i would be Brown with a Black stripe......Their are also many different styles of Kung Fu....mine happens to be a Northern Style Called My Jhong Law Horn...my teacher is Grand Master Johny Lee....for anyone who might know who he is.... [/B][/QUOTE]
I did not take Kung Fu at a conventional dojo, my friend. It was not done in a belt system. And, unless I'm mistaken and I will check, I said I have mastered Taiji, not Kung Fu. And Tai Chi and Taiji are two separate things entirely. And, also they will give you a black belt below age 18, not all dojos are the same. On top of that, how do you know I'm not already 18? Unless you have been watching my posts closely, which I don't believe you do, because I know I have never told you considering I have never talked to you until today, when you suddenly began trying to trip me up like I've done something to you. If you wish to flame me do so via AIM, my name is tigers6434. Otherwise, shut your mouth because I won't be filling the boards with trash by dealing with your problems with me...

-Justin

[SIZE=1]Ya, I remember on the old old old Boards when Justin was Kamakazi and I was PyroDragon13, I do remember him saying something about going to learn some martial arts stuff from this one guy of whom he respected very much or something to that effect. So, Anti, he's telling the truth.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ya, I remember on the old old old Boards when Justin was Kamakazi and I was PyroDragon13, I do remember him saying something about going to learn some martial arts stuff from this one guy of whom he respected very much or something to that effect. So, Anti, he's telling the truth.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
Thank you, Pyro. I only actually said that once I didn't figure anyone would actually remember. But, I did study it with a Grand Master for a short time. Then he passed away. But, not before implanting a few of the basic exercises in my brain. And, you know what they say, every little bit helps. But, I studied with him from age 7 until age 16, when, as I said, he died. So, I learned enough to say, I have studied it. I am indeed sorry I jumped on you, Anti. You caught me at some what of a bad moment but, it does seem like you have been on my case as of late...

-Justin

[B]
I did not take Kung Fu at a conventional dojo, my friend. It was not done in a belt system. And, unless I'm mistaken and I will check, I said I have mastered Taiji, not Kung Fu. And Tai Chi and Taiji are two separate things entirely. And, also they will give you a black belt below age 18, not all dojos are the same. On top of that, how do you know I'm not already 18? Unless you have been watching my posts closely, which I don't believe you do, because I know I have never told you considering I have never talked to you until today, when you suddenly began trying to trip me up like I've done something to you. If you wish to flame me do so via AIM, my name is tigers6434. Otherwise, shut your mouth because I won't be filling the boards with trash by dealing with your problems with me...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

I won't shut my mouth but I don't want any conflict...I mis understood your post thats all sheesh don't have to get all pissy about it *shrugs* I do however watch most peoples post and you don't sound like your 18 to me....course i could be wrong this is just in my opinion....i am not gonna waste my time flaming you...it would achive no purpose and I got better things to do...

[B]
Thank you, Pyro. I only actually said that once I didn't figure anyone would actually remember. But, I did study it with a Grand Master for a short time. Then he passed away. But, not before implanting a few of the basic exercises in my brain. And, you know what they say, every little bit helps. But, I studied with him from age 7 until age 16, when, as I said, he died. So, I learned enough to say, I have studied it. I am indeed sorry I jumped on you, Anti. You caught me at some what of a bad moment but, it does seem like you have been on my case as of late...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh well sorry if i caught you at a bad time...your post are just a tad bit aggresive and so i am just pointing it out.... Peace!! Interesting case Justin.... I am glad i have had the chance to learn martial arts...even glader that i am getting to learn from a Grand Master...

I did Taekwondo for a while. I started when I was really young, by the time I was a black belt I think I was like in 4th or 5th grade. But I stopped, because I didn't really feel it was teaching me anything new. Over the years I've picked up a little bit of Kung Fu from my friend Gavin, and a little bit of Tai Chi from him as well. When I was in Taekwondo I took a little bit of weapons training as well. However now I just practice it by myself, and have kind of formed my own fighting style.