Sui Generis Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Bryan: -walks out and goes to the kitchen- Hm...whats smells so good? Amber: I can cook can you believe it!!??? Bryan: Of course I can -taste some of the food- Its great! Amber: Thanks! Bryan: No prob Amby! -winks and walks out- Hm...what do I need to do...I know I forgot something.....
Anti Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 [I]Treme walks into his house wearly[/I] Treme:war...I don't want war...but I won't let just anyone rule... [I]Treme sighs and crashes into his chair...he stares at the roof deep in thought[/I]
Sui Generis Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Bryan: -mubmles- what was it what was it what was it...-bumps into siren- THAT WAS IT!! Siren thank god you ran into me!! Siren: -sweatdrop- Bryan: Guess what you get the privilige of going out with the leader! Siren: What? Bryan: Look...I know you haven't agreed, neither has he, but you know as well as me that you two like eachother...and he needs a break something to take his mind off of these tought times..and you may be that break...and don't say you don't like him.. Siren: But I don't... Bryan..:shifty: DON'T :angry2: :angry2: LIE!!!! Siren: Ok OK..you are right...I will do it... Bryan: THANK YOU!! -runs off-
Deedlit Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 *Kool finally finishes sharpening and preparing her weapons. She then goes outside. She sees three dead trees.* Kool-this would be a perfect time for some shooting practice. *she puts an arrow to her bow. She takes careful aim. She lets the arrow fly. It completely missed the tree by 5 inches.* Kool-er...glad I decided to test it, otherwise, i might be dead! :nervous: Either the string needs to be tightened, or I'm out of touch! I'll asume it's the string. :D *she tightens the string. She again fired the arrow. It still missed its mark, but now by this much this time.* *sigh* I guess it is me. Boy do I have to practice alot.* -_- *continues practicing.*
Lia Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Amber: *puts down apron and sets the food on the counter* *sweatdrop* finished! finally.......heh *takes a break for a while outside* ~a few hours later~ Amber: *walks back into the kitchen* Dog: *up on the counter eating the food* Amber: :wow: du...du....du.....DOG!!!!!! *gets out a frying pan and chases dog through kitchen* YOU STUPI:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: DOG! *BEEP* *BEEP* GO AWAY U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *BEEP* *BEEP* ~30 minutes later~ Amber: *running across the battle practice field chasing dog with frying pan* STUPID DOG!!!!!!
Sui Generis Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 Bryan: -watches as amber chases the dog- -sweatdrop- Here Charlie!! -the dog comes to him- Um...Amber...stop!! Amber: -stops- -painting frantically- Bryan: I see...you met my new dog....
Lia Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 OOC: charlie is one of my horse's names...now u have me thinking of a big fat oaf horse jumping up and wagging its tail O.o;; eheh....sry ----------------------------- Amber: u....u...ur dog?:wow: ..................:angry2: THAT DOG ATE MY COOKING I SPENT HOURS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shakes fist at dog* :shifty: hm....but he is kinda cute:D
Sui Generis Posted December 19, 2001 Posted December 19, 2001 -The dog jumps on Amber- Bryan: Look the dog... -dog sniffs her boobs- Bryan: THe dog likes you...-whacks the dog- -mutters- STUPID DOG! ...So anyways what...Charlie can test the food but I can;t...I am hurt...:bawl:
Lia Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Amber: O.o;; eh.....i'll cook more:D *pats charlie on the head and walks off*
Sui Generis Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Bryan: Heh...-walks off towards Treme- Hey man whats up? Its almost time for the festival....-looks at Treme for a second- Alrigh whats wrong?!
Anti Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [I]Treme looks up startled[/I] Treme:nothing Bryan.... Bryan:...you can't lie to me... Treme:well don't worry about it... [I]Treme smiles happly[/I] Treme:come on lets go to the festival...what have you got in surprise for me?... Bryan:who me?...surprise our grand leader...NEVER!! [I]Treme laughs joyesly and eyes him playfully[/I] Treme:I know your up to something Bryan....
Sui Generis Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 Bryan: OH come on Treme you honostly think I would try and pull something past you?? -starts cracking up- You will see my friend...you will see....If I am correct you may just....love.....this suprise...-grins- -walks ahead of Treme-
Anti Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 [I]Treme eyes Bryan suriosly[/I] Treme:wonder what he means by that...oh well I will let him surprise me this time... [I]Treme walks happly behind Bryan...both being created by citizens that were also heading for the festival[/I]
9mm Avenger Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 ooc:I'm trying to get back in! Akira:I have been locked up in my room for ages, making this potion.*drinks it*Ughh!*he looks in a mirror, and sees he is human again*Yes! It works!*looks outside*Looks like somethings going down!
Anti Posted December 20, 2001 Posted December 20, 2001 OOC:Akira...your the general of one of the armies...hehe check back a page or two...one of my longer post...hehe good to have you back though...
Sui Generis Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Bryan: Ok Treme take a seat! -pulls out a chair- Treme: Ok...-sits down- Bryan: -walks into the kitchen- -looks at Siren- You look buetiful! Now go knock his socks off!!! Siren: -sits next to treme- Bryan: -whispers into treme's ear- Have fun! -walks away-
Anti Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [I]Treme looks over at siren[/I] Treme:so this is Bryan's surprise? Siren:I guess... Treme:not that bad a surprise...you look beutiful... [I]Siren blushes slightly[/I] Siren:thanks....
9mm Avenger Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i] [B]OOC:Akira...your the general of one of the armies...hehe check back a page or two...one of my longer post...hehe good to have you back though... [/B][/QUOTE] ooc:Cool...a general. Oh wait..Military Collage...*shudder*I don't know when that general thing happened, but...COOL! ic: Akira:Man, now I know good it fells to not have dragon wings poking out of my shirt.
DeathKnight Posted December 21, 2001 Author Posted December 21, 2001 [color=crimson][i]Ken flies down to the gate and stands with his back against the wall that surrounds the village[/i] Ken: Time to defend... Heh... i'm not one for festivals anyway... [i]Ken closed his eyes...[/i][/color]
Anti Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B] ooc:Cool...a general. Oh wait..Military Collage...*shudder*I don't know when that general thing happened, but...COOL! ic: Akira:Man, now I know good it fells to not have dragon wings poking out of my shirt. [/B][/QUOTE] OOC:One of my post advanced time ahead about 4 monthes...over that time I turned you into a general of the Hope's Guard, the normal troops, and the most numerous, thier are also the Star's Knight, the elite, and the Royal Star Paladins, the fewest and the paladins...number about 5 now...right now a festival is about to begin...and a war...KEN YOUR ALIVE!!!...THANK GOD!!
Lia Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Amber: yea the surprize is THAT dog.... *glares down at dog who is sitting by stove looking up at her with puppy eyes* -.-'
Sui Generis Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Bryan: Oh come on Amber! The festival has started! Get your butt out there and enjoy it! -pushes Amber out the kitchen-
Lia Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 Amber: oh fine *smiles and pulls off apron and throws it aside* but if the dog gets into the food again i'm not cooking anymore:D
Raquel Posted December 21, 2001 Posted December 21, 2001 siren: so what's all this? i heard somthing about siren day but you can garentee(sp?) whoever thought of that will be hear 9ing from me...
Anti Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Treme:umm well promise not to hurt me? Siren:yes... Treme:me and Bryan did...this is a festival to celebrate all the soldiers that died defending this place...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now