Ryan Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 [b][color=darkred] If you signed up for the Hogwarts RPG come here! Oh yeah I have made two decisions for prefects they are: Matt (Son Goten) & Craig (SS Trunks) Remember I can take away the priveledge of being a prefect!!:) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ryan: Walks around Hogmeade looking at all of the stores and the people. Sits down at a table in one place and drinks a warm butter beer.[/b][/color]
Raquel Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 siren leans aginst a tree at the edges of the forbidden forest... she watches as a first year approches the womping willow siren: i woulden't do that were i you!
Ryan Posted November 25, 2001 Author Posted November 25, 2001 [b][color=darkred] Whomping Willow! First Years! [i]Runs out to the Whomping willow as it swings one of it's branches at the first years. Ryan raises his wand at the tree screaming out.[/i] Ryan: PITRIFICUS TOTALUS! That's the body binding spell in case ya didn't know siren! [i] the whomping whillow freezes and can't move.[/i] Ryan: Maybe that will keep it still for a while! All first years run into the castle now! [i] they all run into the castle and everyone is safe.[/i][/b][/color]
Raquel Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 well duh! ``````````````` siren: i would have done somthing you know...
Ryan Posted November 25, 2001 Author Posted November 25, 2001 [b][color=darkred] Yeah, whatever Siren. I still wonder why Dumbledore made you Head Girl when he only needs me to handle things. Siren: Yeah right dream boy. Ryan: hey![/b][/color]
Sui Generis Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 -laughs as the insult eachother- Ah another year of Hogwarts!
9mm Avenger Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 OOC:I'm changing my name to Akira(I'm still seeker and all.)It's just easier to remember if i have one name. *walks over to Ryan and Siren* Akira:hey you 2.
Raquel Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 ryan: i thought they'd expell you for sure after your stunt last year... instead they make you head girl siren: oh... sucks to be you huh...
Ryan Posted November 25, 2001 Author Posted November 25, 2001 [b][color=darkred] Well I think I bcame Head Boy was because of all the times I suck up to Dumbledore. Maybe maybe not. And hey I am Keeper of the Slytherin quidditch team and Captain. Pretty kool huh! Oh hey Bryan how have you been??[/b][/color]
Sui Generis Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Bryan: Hey I am cool. Man one thing I don't like is during quidditch season no talking..Oh well... -inhales the smell of Hogwarts- Ah..I love this place!
Deedlit Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 *walks over to them.* kool-guys? I don't know if you know this, but SNAPE IS COMING!!!!! *scary music* He said that anyone who is out on school grounds will have 50 points deducted from the House Points just because he is in a bad mood!! all-Aw SHOOT!!!!!!!! *we all go running back into the castle right before Snape reaches the grounds.*
Raquel Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 siren: *to kool* dunno what they were frightened of... he wouldhave let him offf... kool: i know...
9mm Avenger Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Akira:I wonder why he's in a bad mood.... Bryan:Someone else got the Defence againts the Dark Arts job, probobly. Ryan:Look! Quidditch starts soon. Akira:yep. I alrady have the Seeker posistion on Sltyherin. And a top of the line broom. A firebolt. Are u guys on a house team?
Deedlit Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 kool-Ah. Quidditch. I remember when we brought home the quidditch cup to Gryffindor last year.
9mm Avenger Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Akira:Ptth. Gryffindor will lose to Slytherin this year.
Raquel Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 siren: mabye so... but ravenclaw will beat slytherin
9mm Avenger Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Akira:Thats what u think. We finally have a top notch team this year. It was wise for Snape to kick Malfoy off the team... Ryan:Spent all his time insulting Potter instead of looking for the Snitch, i recal... Akira:Yes, he did
Ryan Posted November 25, 2001 Author Posted November 25, 2001 [b][color=darkred] I am Captain and keeper of SLytherin. Hey lets go eat! Dumbledore made it a rule that Quidditch teamates of all hosues can sit by each other all the time if they want.[/b][/color]
9mm Avenger Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Akira: (talking quietly to Ryan)What are our plans for this year? On the Quidditch pitch i mean.
Raquel Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 siren shakes her head in discust and heads for the ravenclaw table siren: hey guys! aerin... your back... i was afraid you woulden't come after the talking to dumbledoor gaves about following rules... aerin: yeah... that was a good one... nah... i'll always come back
Sui Generis Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Bryan: -walks next to kool- Yeah member last year when I saved you then you got the Snitch! Our finest moment! We will take it for sure!
9mm Avenger Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Akira:*sits down at the Slytherin table*My father told me that some thing important is coming to Hogwarts. Malfoy:What is it? Akira:Who knows? he woulden't tell me what it is. He said it will come around Christmas. Ryan:I hope he's not talking about your presents, Akira.
Sui Generis Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Bryan: -sits next to Kool at the table- Hm..I heard that Dubmledoor was gonna make an anouncement this year! Kool: Really?? Bryan: Yeah, probably saying who got the Defense Against the Dark Arts job..
Anna Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 *apparates behind a tree,..... unknown to the other Hogwarts students* Anna: [i]sighs[/i] I can't believe I'm late..... stupid Snape. And after I helped him, too........ oh whatever. [i]Sets her things down on the ground. Opens her suitcase and takes out a tiny black book. Closes her suitcase and mutters a spell to transport it to her dorm.[/i] I wonder what the other students are doing.... heh, doesn't really matter now, does it? I'd better go find some more Slytherins to talk to before anyone catches on.... [i] walks away to look for other Slytherin students[/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now