OtakuBoards

Chaos Eaters: The Outbreak Begins [M-LVS]

bogger3k

?Why don?t you ever explain what is going on?? One teen?s mother questioned him in a rage. She had just gotten back from the principles office because he had been caught vandalizing school property once again. What had happened, according to the principle, was that he had taken some sort of sharp object and attacked a locker in a rage.

?Why don?t you believe what I am saying?? He asked his mother. He had told her and everyone that he just saw it happen. His explanation was that he was walking down the hall when he heard some odd sound. He turned to find that there were gouges being taken out of the lockers that were hit. Of coarse no one else saw this and no one believed him.

?I can?t believe what you are saying.? She replied trying to make herself sound calmer. ?What you are saying doesn?t make any sense. What you are saying isn?t at all possible. What you are saying is insane and ludicrous.?

?I don?t see how you can just let them expel me like this? I didn?t do anything!? He was more upset than anyone because he knew he was innocent and couldn?t get out of it. NO matter how much he pleaded he was going to be shipped off to military school without any sort of proof of what really happened. ?No one saw what happened. No one saw me do anything because I didn?t do anything.?

?I?ve had just about enough of this nonsense. When it happened teachers heard the noises that you were making too. They came running and what they saw was you and a bunch of screwed up lockers. There where no other kids around or anything else that could possibly do that. I?m still boggled about what you did with whatever you attacked the lockers with.?

?That?s because there isn?t anything.?

?If you are just going to stick to this crazy story of yours then there is no chance of you getting out of military school. I?m sorry but if you can?t even confess the truth to your own mother then I guess I just failed as a parent. Military school will straiten out what I messed up on.?

?But??

?No buts. Now go to bed you leave tomorrow morning.?

The teen headed up the stairs and prepared himself for bed knowing well that tomorrow he was going to be going to military school and there is nothing he could do about it. The thing that troubled his mind was the actual event. He never actually saw what was doing the damage to the lockers. He had no idea what could possibly do that. The only thing he could think of was a ghost or some sort of monster. He would always wonder this.

This is where you come in. What actually did this is what is classified as a chaos eater. It is a being of another nature that loves pain, destruction, mayhem, torture, and chaos. The reason that it is called a chaos eater is because it feeds on negative and aggressive feelings. The more that someone produces these the stronger that it gets. Every creature looks different and has different powers as well. The only defenses against them are people specially trained to infiltrate the surroundings of whereever the Chaos Eater has chosen to feed. (In this case a highschool) Teenage agents from the secret organization Alpha Choas have been chosen to take on the task of riding the highschool of the Chaos Eaters.

Name:
You Are: (Agent or Student)
Appearance: (Pic or description or both if you like)
Personality/Bio: (Personality is for Agent, background is for student)
Weapon: (All are enchanted to be used against Chaos Eaters)

Some tidbits that you need to know about this?

All of the agents in this are going to be coming in as late year transfer students, possibly from another country if you like. All of the agents do not know that there are any other agents there. As far as history has shown only one agent has ever been sent out to any site. Later on I plan for them to discover each other. All of the students see them as normal students except for they transferred. Of coarse if you are playing a student then you will also learn about the chaos eaters and become a part of this fight.

My Signup

Name: Kyle Michitaw
You Are: Agent
Appearance: [URL=http://images.tangognat.com/wolfwoodwithcross.jpg]Ignore the cigarette and cross[/URL]
Personality/Bio: Kind of a strict minded guy with the personality of a laid back ally cat. He tends to get serious when he needs to be and stay relaxed any other time. He can be a big hit with the ladies if he would pay more attention to them. Usually when he is on assignment people get to see less of his relaxed side and more of his serious side. He does know how to give a compliment, but doesn?t care too much for assistance.
Weapon: A kitana hidden beneath a dress coat.

[B]Name:[/B] Katrina Minnow
[B]Age:[/B] (16)
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]You Are:[/B] Student
[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://photobucket.com/albums/b137/ShadowessTheNight/?action=view¤t=Katrina.jpg][U]For Now[/U][/URL] Ah, the ever changing looks. Katrina has a whole stash of colored contacts, temporary hair dyes, gel; you name it. She has a thing for changing her looks all of the time, none of the other students or teachers know what her real hair and eye color are. Not even her parents can remember. Although she's a bit pale, Katrina has rosy cheeks that stand out.
[B]Bio:[/B] Somewhere in between "badass", "Loner", and "punk". At least, that?s as far as the High school caste system goes. Although not a gossiper, the girl knows about almost everything that happens in the school, putting her own piece together to figure things out. During free time, you may find her out by the edge of the campus leaning against a brick wall. Once in a while, you could catch a cigarette in her fingers. The kicker is, she isn't your profiled future high school dropout who's dumber than a rusted nail. Katrina's smart. Up there in the advance classes with the rest of the "bright ones". She isn't one for smiles, hugs, or laughter, but not necessarily hard to get along with. Pretty tolerant of others, just don't piss her off. Her temper fuse is shorter than it may look, and burns fast with a fist that isn't afraid to fly. Katrina has done pretty much everything under getting herself expelled. Blackmail isn't too low on her list either. She's just your average student, cutting select classes, passing with high grades, and practically ignoring the rest of the student body, none of whom she talks to. Nothing special, except a talent for scetching.
[B]Weapon: [/B] "Oh no Professor. I haven't brought any pocket knives, switchblades, daggers, or any other such weapons into the school since last month." There's a pause. "My pocket? Only a pack of smokes and a butane lighter."

[COLOR=SlateGray]OOC: sounds like a good story

Name: Hunter Base
You Are: Student
Appearance: He has dirty blonde hair, it alwas seems messy and it is always in his face. His eyes are a lome green. He waers a grey shirt with a pair of black baggy shorts.
Bio: Nobody goes near him cause when he was in middle school a girl got on his nerves one to many times and he beat her up. His dad ditched him and his mom when he was five years old. He does not live a great life with his mom because she is always working. And even if people talked to him he would only glare at them and turn away because he never really talks and he always keeps to himself never opening up to people.
Weapon: a long sowrd he awlways keeps in his locker when at school, that he had found in his fathers stuff that had been left behind when his dad ditched. It is sorta like a imporent family item.

tell me if i need to change any thing[/COLOR]

Good work actually. I'm liking these characters that you two have. Just so you know since you are playing students your weapons won't be able to hurt the Chaos Eaters unless enchanted by an agent. Also I'd like to see some more agents because a large part of this is that there is more than one agent at the school.

I've just got to say one thing to Angel Lover. As long as you have an explanation on how you got the long sword that would make sense in real life it is okay to have it.

Edit: Okay thanks Angel Lover for making that clearer. Everything else is just peachy keen.

Name: Jory Rask
You are: Agent
Apperance:[URL=http://www.konami.co.jp/am/ddr/ddr4th/chara/images/images2/yuni_kaigui.jpg]Take away the book[/URL]
Personality: A determined and kind person she is very sweet but serious at the same time. Laid back she has a good time when she can. Works alone mostly but is good at team work as well. Out spoken and loud mouthed she is easily called the child of the sanction.
Weapon: An extendable sword that sheaths as a small dagger at her side.

If I need to change anything lemme know.

Name Draknen Baltaren(People call him Drake)
You Are: Agent
Appearance: Drake stands at five foot seven inches with short fire red hair. Drake does not seem to have an ever chanigng wardrobe, he is always seen in a sleek black suit, looking as if he has somewhere important to go that day. He had bright green eyes that are hid behind large black sunglasses. He wears matching black pants along with the suit.
Personality: Not really one for words you could say. Drake keeps to himself, nothing being very social often. The few people he has opened up to he treats well. Drake can be agressive at times, bickering with those he does not know well often. But Drake is really a very calm person. If left alone, he will do the same for you.
Weapon: A full black katana that has an exceptionally large handle that is gold embrodered. The sheath for the katana is also very hand, and can be used for combat. The handle of the katana can pop open, revealing a hidden AK 47.

OOC: You did not really state what times this would be in so I assumed modern, if not modern I will change the gun part.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=RoyalBlue][CENTER][B]Name:[/B] Alegra Maning
[B]Age:[/B] 16

[B]You are:[/B] Agent

[B]Appearance:[/B] She has long jet black hair that is always in a ponytail tied with a red ribbon. She has dark red streaks flowing within her hair also. Her eyes appear to be black but look closely enough and they're a dark brown. She has a dark creaming brown skin complextion that shines in the right lighting. Most of the times she wears dark tight clothing. She wears a tight half shirt with a long trench coat to hide her weapons. She has on black baggy pants with red thread running down the sides of her legs. On her feet she wears black, pink, sliver, sketcher shoes. Instead of black shoe strings she has black of course. She is a bit curvy and slender, aren't all black girls are?

[B]Personality:[/B] She's tough and hard headed at times. She keeps to herself at times and tends to get a bit coaky headed. At times she can be open up but that is rarely. She cares for her teammates and will never leave a person behind. But sometimes doing so brangs out her coakiness...

[B]Weapons:[/B] She has cresent elbow blades hanging from her waist. They are hidden under her trench coat so no one can see them. In her pockets are a bag of posion gas. She only uses them when necessary.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed]Ooc: PM me if anything is wrong. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/FONT]

Name: James hollister

Appearance: short brown hair with a white birth mark steaking across the right side. He dresses in alot of non-lable clothes and is kind of repeled by those who are into that sort of thing. Though his hair is cleancut he fails to shave and has a ruged face, though he can't actually grow a beard it seems like he tries or he just dosen't care it's hard to tell. he often carries a tired almost depressed look on his face and appears like he may be a burnoout. he wears heavy coats like dusters and trench coats though even tin the summer months though strangely enough he dosen't sweat much. He has emerald green eyes and stands at 5'9. Occasionally wears dark red round frame glasses and a black stetson hat.

Personality: He appears indifferent to others around him though he actually cares quite a bit. He keeps to himself and sleeps in class alot, though surprisingly he does rather well in school to the dismay of his teachers who seem to resent this fact. He isn't one to take upon himself to just make friends, he seems content on his even though truth be told he does get lonly( he just refuses to show it). He's not a bad guy, once he is your friend he is willing to do almost anything for his friends, which are severly lacking. He has a good sense of humor and great tolerance and he hates anyone who bares any kind of prejudice. Though he enjoies human contact his true passsion is the great outdoors. He likes to hike, camp, fish, and boating.(shocking is'nt it).He is trusting though unfortunatly he is also alittle dense sometimes.

Weapon: He has a set of short retractable blades in the long sleeves of his heavy clothes. In the coats in pockets of the coat carries throwing darts and shuriken. He is highly skilled and is very quick to the kill. no funny buisness when it comes to the mission.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Garet Jax

[B]Age:[/B] 18

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]You Are:[/B] Agent
[B]
Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/prince1.jpg] [I]Garet[/I][/URL]
but he wears a black leather jacket with a black shirt and blue jeans with black vans.

[B]Personality:[/B] Garet takes his job seriously, he stays on track for his job. But because of this he tends to slack whenever he has to enter a school or something that requires his attention. So he looks like a complete idiot when ever he is asked a question not related to his job. So most of the time he will keep to himself and anybody who trys to get close to him will usually will get scared off by one of Garets infamous scowls.

[B]Weapon:[/B] He carries a black, metallic bow that he can close up and hides it in his jacket. He holds compactable arrows in his pockets and two dagger up his sleeves.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Is it too late to join?

Name: Mira Teyale
You Are: Student
Appearance: Platinum blond hair that goes down to a little below her shoulder blades, large green eyes, pale skin, rounded face, wears a light blue t-shirt and faded blue jeans with a small chibi style rabbit keychain hanging from a belt loop.
Personality/Bio: Mira had a hard time as a child; her mother commiting suicide from abuse and her father being sent to jail often. She ended up moving into a house that her 25 year old sister pays for and refuses to accept help from anyone else. She hides all of her pain and sorrow behind a happy bouncy facade, and is almost never seen with anything less than a smile.
Weapon: She keeps two kodachis in her locker after hearing some of the "tales" from her mother.

If it is too late, ignore this ;)

((Must join...or might die))

Name: Tenjo Souichiro
You Are: student

Appearance: His hair, Dyed a deep purple not caring exactly what any others around him would think of him. After an accident that happened to him wile he was young, caused his eyes always to be dim reddish color. He has a matching color band around his neck that has a golden plate on the front of the belt. That is the exact same color as his hair is. He usually wears button shirt, however he prefers to keep it unbuttoned. At times he wears a purple coat over his clothes that match his hair but not all the time. He has on his jet black pants to tune with his dark tormented nature.

Personality/bio: Tenjo would be considered average one could say to talk to people. He doesn?t talk allot, but he does talk to people. Wile in school although he doesn?t like to hem he does try to abide by the rules. He tries to make it look like he has a bad attitude, but its only if you get to know him that he's not as bad as he looks. He seems like the kind of person who is generally a bad person to be around, however that isn?t true when you get to know him. His eyes turned red after a horrible car accident that killed his father and wounded his mother. Many glass shards were thrown into his eyes and caused blood to run into his eyes. Although he wasn?t blind, his eyes would always be that color for the rest of his life. With his Mother paralyzed from the waist down. Tenjo was always the one who had to take care of his 4 younger sisters. He didn?t like to do it but would almost do anything for his mother.

Weapons: No matter where he goes. Tenjo always has two handguns, engraved with the roman numeral of 13 into them, they also have another use for close combat...but that style of fighting was supposte to have been lost with his father...

Name: Dante Simoro
Appearance: Below
Personality: Very reserved but very chivlarious around women. He tends to keep to himself but will talk when spoken to or when he has something on hie mind
Weapons: Two handguns simaliar to the one in the photo except silver, a 22-guage sawed off shotgun, and two Uzi's under his coat. He has a short sword for close combat. and knows a little first aid.