OtakuBoards

Chaos Eaters: The Outbreak Begins [M-LVS]

bogger3k

Jory was pissed, she didn't care if Katrina was in his arms or not, she ran forward and jumped up bringing her foot across his face busting his lip. She stood infromt of him, her face a image of twisted rage.
"I'm sorry I lost my memory and the only thing, the only comfort I had was a few hours with him! I'm sorry you feel so lonely becasue you cant have that!"
She knew she was pushing him, but she didn't care, she wanted him to hit her back, she wanted him to stike.
"If you think that we screwed up I agree, we should have been more alert to the things that were going on around us, but for once in my life that I remember I was happy."
She still stood there, her face angry as was his as blood ran down his lip to his chin, she saw the look of anger renting through his eyes and knew he would love to hit her back. Jory was ready for the arm brush as he made to push her aside, she caught his arm and swung him over her shoulder to the ground and onto his back.
"We're in this together wether you like it or not. People make mistakes Dante, you've made a few of your own, I think being reborn should have taught you that."
She brought her fist down and into the cement beside his head, her fist now and inch in the ground.
"Your not the only one with after effects of all this. Got that. We all have been effected in one way or another. At least you still have a memory to look back on, even if it isn't all that great, you have memories to submerge into when your lonely. I don't. Your not the only one who has sufered at any length, so quit acting like it."
She stood and helped him up only to punch him in the jaw sending him back onto his rear end.
"That's for calling me a hoe. I don't like name calling unless it's true, now bitch I would have accepted."
She flashed him a cocky grin and then looked back at Kyle who just shook his head.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright, being reborn only means that I can finsih what I was unable to do the last time and ave more poeple than before" He stood up and brushed himself off. "You have no selfcontrol whatsoever" He taste blood on his lip. "I sacrificed my life for a reason to stop the school and I failed, you think that makes me feel good" He looked at Kyle. "While you two were in there catching up on things, We were out here getting ready to finish this fight" He pulled up his sleeve. 'You think I want this, I would gladly have my memory partially erased to get rid of this and be normal" He walked over to the door where James had ran off. "We have attacked and Garet was almost killed. Where were you? I don't know about you, but unable to control your anger will get you killed. I would risk my life to save anyone here, don't think that you would be up for it though" He turned and walked down the hall. "Self control is the key that keeps me from going insane from these voices in my head. Selfcontrol will keep you alive, work on it" He went around the corner and saw James at the end of th hallway and broke out in a run"

Katrina rubbed her neck in irritation. The yelling back and forth was loud.[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue] "You know, misinformation gets people killed. Who ever the misinformer is, they're going to have more than impending doom to worry about?"[/COLOR] she spat, not meaning to snap at anyone. She had the normal look on her face, trying very hard to hide how scared she was at the moment. She had a major headache.

"So, uh?Can somebody fill me in?" She paused just long enough to get a glace at some fuming faces, others unreadable. No one had a chance to answer before she changed her mind. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Never mind, I don't think I was to know?"[/COLOR]

Katrina shivered slightly, remembering for a moment. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"If nobody has problem," [/COLOR] she said walking to the hallway. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"I'm going to go find my sketchbook." [/COLOR]

Jory just looked at them and then at Dante. She wished he would just shup up and stop judgeing her so much. It wasn't like he was anybetter then her in this. She looked up as the building shook with tremors that let them know the Eatters were closing in.
"How could we have missed this? How could this forge be so damaged, it was the safest place the organization had. Other then Voltorice, and thats only becasue that forge is so far underground that the Eatters can't sense it there."
Jory looked at Dante and then at Kyle. She stepped up and put her hand to a wall on the side nearset to her.
"You all go, Dante, get them out of here, James will do his best to get the others out, Kyle will help you."
"What makes you think I'll listen to you?"
"Becasue Katrina went to get her sketchbook and is on her way back, they're following her with out her knowing, if I'm the only one here when they gt here it'll be better that ay."
Kyle looked at her and shook his head.
"What makes you think I'll elave you here alone?"
"Becasue I have to do this. If just to prove to others that I am not as cold hearted as I seem in their eyes."
As Katrian came through the door Jory shot past her, her left leg cxoming down in an arch ontop of an eatter making it sqeal in pain. A form appered infront of her, crooked and bent over in a hunch, it looked as if it were draped in a black cloak of somekind and its face was covered, there were two. They seemed to communicate to each other with clicks and high pitched squalls before they attacked her in a flurry of cloth and darkness. They were fast and she knew she was no match but she also knew that she was not the only one in danger at the moment. He legs and hans went out ina flurry of punches and kicks, she was moving as fast as she could...the others only saw a blur as her and the creatures faught, the eatters had surrounded her and the monsters in hopes for a new meal.
'What are these things?!'
She winced as one clipped her on the side casueing her to stagger, she heard the movement of footsteps and looked up as Kyle moved forwards, she jumped up and shoved him back away from her and the fight.
"Get going. I'll be fine."
He shoook his head and she felt the tears well up in her eyes.
"Kyle you have to get to the others to Voltorice, they'll be safe there. I can hold them off till James gets here to help me. Go, Please."
She turned and ran at the beasts drawing her blade and sliced down at the monster in front of her, she gasped as the hood was sliced open, an ugly vision looked back at her, the black skin streched over bone to the point of looking ready to spilt, the black beak that flowed form where a nose and mouth should have been, the eyes that were beatle black and as large as her fists. She wanted to scream but couldn't as the beast grabed her by the throat, the beak flashed forward and bit down on her shoulder visiously, her blood seeped through her clothes quickly staining them red. She heard Kyle scream her name and Dante curse. She brought her fist to the cratures face and slmed it in the temple causeing it to relase her and she fell to the ground. She forced her blade into the monsters abdomen causing it to scream shrilly. She heard James over the intercom making his message and then her world began to slow. The eatters would not allow the others to get to her, she was alone in the circle with the monsters. She felt her strenght return somewhat and stood on shaky legs to face the beasts, one lay on the ground now, black blood seeping from the robe it wore. The other hissed at her and flew to attack, she doeged and disloged her blade from the unmoving form of the last and spun sending a wave of blood to the circle of eatters who lapped it gratefully, the sight made her want to vomit. She head a haunting voice fill the garage as she faced her foe.
"You are more of a nussssance tham we expeted of you."
She smirked painfully and stood, transfiguring her blade longer so she could lean on it.
"I try."
As the monster chrged she fell backwards and screamed as again the black beak of the creature sank into her vaunerable skin and allowed her blood to flow forth, but she smiled none the less as the creature looked down, her blde shoved all the way through it's chest. Screaming it dissappered in a cloud of black smoke. She heard the eatters hiss in anger and fear as the others closed in and the leave in puffs of smoke as well. She felt the edges of her world crumble as her blood flowed to the floor. The only coherant thought she had as James ran in and curse loudly and Kyle craddled her head.
'They're evolving.'
Her head lolled to the side as her world went into toatal blackness, her breathing shallow.

Dante shoved Kyle out of the way and picked up Jory. "Get into the car fast" He ran over to a large suv as Klye and Katrina climbed in. Dante handed Jory to Klye in the back seat as more eaters went in. Dante closed Katrina's door and handed her the keys through the window. "You know how to drive I bet" He turned around and grabbed his black arm. He peeled the skin back revealing that it was metal. "Had to make James think he was controlling me, didn't know that the cloneing machine can't replicate eater dna. I like that little failsafe" He pulled out both guns picking them off one by one, each with a shot to the head. "Come on" He made pushed the wave back to teh door and closed it. He then grabed a large tool box and put in forn of the door and climebed into his car. The dorr flew open as Dante sped out of the garage and hit the gas, the V-10 motor easily catching up on the SUV.

James ran up on to the main level. He saw Jory was down and dante pretty much fighting alone. He began to run to them to help when he was grabbed by the shoulder. He wihpped around t see a large bird looking eater staring him right in the eye. It lunged it's beak forward trying to bite at him. James dropped his blades and used the width to hold the mouth open, with only the tips of the beak breaking his skin. James dropped a second blade and swung to try and disembowle it, but it jumped back at the last moment minimizing it's injury. It began to lap it's hideous tongue over it's beak, lapping at the blood "More! MORE!!!" the beast screamed in an almost indeciferable tone. It jumped for him again, this time trying to drive it's claws into his stomach. James latched onto it's forearm, only recieveing a shallow wound, but he couldn't hold it there forever. the beast put more force into it's arm slow ly driving the claws in deeper. James felt a strange burning, then nothing. He pulled his arms up and dropped his blades cutting it's arm off. The eatter screamed and he sought his opportunity, he jumped and decapitated the beast in two swings.

He turned to look down the hall to see Dante still on his own. Things were not looking good. He ran down to the end of the hall and came into the garage "You need a hand?" Dante just shot him a foul look for a second and turned away.

Dante saw James in his mirror. "Forgot him" He hit the car in reverse and pulled back in. "Get in here. Where's Garet" He opned the door. "No time get in" James hopped in as eaters coverecd the building. "Sorry about everything, just that some poeple are pissing me off and you unfortauntly got the brunt of it" He held out his hand. "If Garet is still in there, we probably need to go get him"

OOC:I would like to give my deepest apologies to Starwind.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Garet was running through the halls, cutting eaters as they came at him trying to find a way out in all the chaos. Looking for the others frantically, he stumbled upon the purified eater hand. I was shrived and pale, its claws still extended and still looking deadly. Garet snatched it up and tied it around a belt loop on his pants with some thread that was hanging off his pants, it was crude and was barely holding but it would have to do.

He continued his run through the halls looking for an exit, he found it. It was blocked by a huge mass of muscle and teeth, the eater looking at him as if he was a free meal, Garet ready himself for charge. But the beast slowly made its way to him and passed him by, like he wasn't even there. He thought this was odd, but he didn't really care why it didnt see him, he just wanted to get out. He head out of the exit and made his way to the garage.

[B]"Man, I was lucky that thing didn't see me."[/B] He said as he was nearing the top, he poped out and saw everyone get ready to jet off in their vehicles.
[B]
"No you weren't all about to leave me now were ya."[/B] Garet said jokingly.
[B]
"Get in the car and lets move."[/B] Garet hopped into Dantes car and they were off into the night streets, away from the eaters now attacking. Garet looking back, he remembered the hand and went back to it. It was barely handing on by the string, Garet looked around and found a thicker piece of thread on the ground, he used that to tie it back on his belt loop. He sat back and took a deep breath, relieved to be out of the eaters grasp and in the streets og the darkened city.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

James looked in the back and saw jory was bleeding really bad still. James looked to Dante "Does this thing have a first aid kit?" Dante bobbed his head toward the back "It's in the back." James hopped into the back to get it. Kyle looked at him "You know how to do this?" James looked at Kyle "Believe it or not I was an army dep in ROTC before the incident four years ago." James opened the kit and pulled out a needle, thread, and septic. James looked at Jory "Alright, if you can hear me hold still." He began to stich the wound adding septic as he went along.

After he managed to stiched the wounds, he put what was left of the equipment in the back of the car again "Only problem is she lost a lot of blood and we don't have any." Kyle looked up at him "Well, is she going to be alright?" James sighed heavily "Yeah, as long as the wound stays closed she should be okay, except." Kyle shot his head up to James "Except what?" James sighed again "She might be infected." Dante spoke up this time "Wekk what do we do?" James turned his head to Jory "Listen, I'm going to try and draw out the infected tissue. It will be drawn to my mark like the others were, okay." James rolled up his sleeves "Now I'm not going to bull shit you, this is going to hurt like nothing you've ever felt before. just bare with." James placed his hands on her stiched wounds and closed his eyes. He began mumbling. Then a long spider-like black mark creeped it's way down his arm. It stopped at his hand, Jory began to scream. James cringed and groaned, as Kyle sat seeming almost frantic feeling powerless to help her while she was in such pain. Finally James pulled his hands from the wounds and black steam eminated from his hands. James looekd around the car and passed out.

OOC: Before Starwind's post

Dante caught up to the suv and let James out who got into the Suv. "I'll see you there" Then took off down the road dodgeing traffic left and right with ease.

OOC: Just had to make the post go together cause Jory is not in my guys car but Kat's SUV

Katrina took a sharp left through the newly turned red light, causing the old couple coming the other way to honk. [I]'Good thing I know how to drive?even if it IS without a license. I'm so dead?but it's fun.'[/I] [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Hey, anybody actually know where we're going? It's kind of critical."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Weren't you following Dante?" [/COLOR] she heard somebody ask, but it didn?t register who because she was trying to concentrate on the road. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Yea, but he's starting to pull farther ahead. You can only get so far with these bigger vehicles."[/COLOR] At least there was plenty of gas in the tank.

Glancing in the rearview mirror, Katrina hoped none of those things would be following. She felt really guilty about Jory. [I]'If I didn't go get my sketchbook?'[/I] [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"If Jory really needs that much blood, is anybody the same blood type?"[/COLOR]

James was dreaming again. He was floating an infinite darkness, there was no light, no hope. His heart filled with sorrow, the darkness was reaching for him again, it was getting stronger. Just as he was ready to surrender he saw a light. But it wasn't normal, something was coming through in the light. The figure drew ever closer giving off an aura tha was intoxicating. It was the creature again, but why did it come to save him from the darkness. A voice smooth as silk spoke out to him "I told you only i shall hav you. Soon we will be together again, and all will be alright." James felt warm inside, as if someone had reached out and hugged him. he was happy to the point of tears. James looked to the figure "Who are you? Why do I fear you and love you?" a soft smile came across the creatures face "Because, I've always loved you." James felt a warmth again and the light began to fade. he wanted to chase after it but he couldn't feel his legs, nor arms nor any part of his body. he was frozen where he lay.

"Pull over at a hospital." Kyle ordered Katrina.

"What?" She was really suprised.

"Just do it!" He screamed at her as they approached the hospital that he had hoped they would pass. They screached to a halt and Kyle got out with Jory. "With any luck I'll be able to get her some blood in here. You guys keep going. If we get really lucky the Eaters will follow me instead of you guys." He gave a slight smile. "Good luck." He ran with Jory in his arms towards the hospital doors.

Jory felt the arms around her and the movement of running, her eyes craked open and she let a weak smile grace her paleing lips.
"Kyle...you okay?"
He looked down and she saw tears well up in his eyes at the sight of her condition.
"Am I really that bad?"
He didn't reply only shouldered the doors open and went inside. She moved against him weakly.
"Kyle, I'm so cold..."
"Your gonna be fine Jory, just hang in there."
She heard an unfamiliar buzz in her ears and looked up at Kyle, he was yelling but she couldn't hear what he was saying. She looked over as doctors ran forwardnad looked at her, one lifted her shirt to look at her wounds, she couldn't stay awake any longer and passed out again.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"No,"[/COLOR] Katrina whispered. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"REAL luck would be if those damn things [I] don't[/I] follow." [/COLOR] She knew that there was no way to argue on anything at this point. Now if only she could find where?man this was going to be hard. Not only did she have no idea where she was supposed to be going, and James was still?something or another. The constant mumbling really started to tick her off as the hospital shrinked farther away in the rearview mirror. At least she didn't see any eaters at the moment, and silently hoped those two would be alright. The whole present situation seemed bad.

With a small twitch, Katrina pulled over on a side road, and moved closer to James. He mumbled something about "you again...fear and love," before growing silent again, but it was hard to make out exactly what the words were.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Alright, I know that you're probably dead tired, but I really have a bad feeling about letting you stay like this. I hope you aren't going to be too mad at me for this?"[/COLOR] she muttered. [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"EY JAMES! Time to get up." [/COLOR] Katrina poked his shoulder a few times, but there wasn?t much of a positive reaction to waking up. Sighing, she turned his head a bit and slapped him really hard across the cheek, not having water to poor on his face. Well, she succeeded in turning the side of his face red. It would be up to him to wake up.

James was alone in the darkness again, then he heard his name, then a strike. He jumped to see that he was still in the car. Katrina looked at him "About time you woke up!! Listen, I have no idea where were going so I need you to tell me where this place is." James was still a little disoriented "It's north. head north outside the city, Voltorice is two states north. That should take about a day in half to get there." James looked around the car and noticed that Kyle and Jory were gone "What happend to Jory?" Katrina nodded to him "I dropped them at the hospital while you were out." James looked to Katrina "Are you sure that's safe to leave them in the city?" Katrina shrugged "Kyle demanded I stop when we passed it." James sighed 'Well, she should be okay as long as they get some blood into her system. I got rid of the infection." Katrina looked at James again said nothing and focused her attention on the road again.

After an hour of silence and a half hour since leaving the city limits. James looked ahead and noticed Dante's Correvette pulled off to the side of the road. James tapped Katrina "Look, Dantes car is up ahead."

Dante pulled off to the side on a dirt road and stopped next to a tree. He tapped it and a panle sild open. He quickly typed in a code and the ground opned revealing another road. He took off down it as Katrina followed. They went around in circles for a while until they reached a parking lot. He stopped and got out as Katrina parked as well. "Where are the other two?"

James stepped forward "They're at the hospital in the city still." Dante looked at james "Why did you leave them in the city?" James put his hands up "Don't look at me I was unconsious. She's the one who left them. And besides kyle demanded that they stop to treat Jory." Dante looked back and began to turn "Whatever." He shrugged and walked to the far end of the garage where a small eleevator door sprang open. James, Dante, and Katrina walked in and listend to the light up beat music play as they slowly decended. It took almost five minutes in this elevator to reach their final stop. When they stepped out they saw a bussleing warehouse reminisent of the one back in the city, but far more futureistic. james had been once before when he first joined as had Dante, It was traditional of new agents fresh from training to be sworn in here, but Katrina had never been so she found the place amazing. You could see it in here eyes. James looked around and saw that Darren had already arrived. James ran over to him "When did you get hear?" Darren turned to look at James "About an hour ago. We've informed the officials here of the happenings in the fity. There with holding there decision the course of action to take." James looked to the ground "Who else made it here?" Darren sighed "Fortunatly, Kean is here. Unfortunatly, so is Kain. Him and Kean are in the council chambers recounting the events up to now. After they come out the council will determine the course of action we'll be taking." James sighed "There going to use the sweeper team aren't they?" Darren sighed "Probably, but hopefully Kean can persuade them otherwise." James looked around the room seeing everone going about there business, preparing for battle "will history have to repeat this as well?" Darren put his hand on James shoulder "Sorry. All we can do is hope."

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Garet sat in Council room, rubbing his head with his fingers. He was listening to Kains reason for sending in the sweeper teams. Kean was showing why it would be a bad idea, Garet groaned.

[B]"I get here bloody early and I have to listen to Kain's crap about the sweeper team and why it should be sent in."[/B] Garet said to himself, a cadet next to him shsed him. He gave the cadet his infamous scowl and the cadet cowered next to his friend, Garet went back to his thoughts. A few moments later the same cadet tapped him on the shoulder and Garet looked.
[B]
"Uhh sir, if you don't like what agent Kain is saying then why don't you leave?"[/B] Garet groaned.

[B]"Because my recorded is going to asset,they do this yearly as you should know, they are going to see whether I'm still use able."

"Oh."[/B] The cadet said and went back to his friend, Garet reached into his jacket and pulled out the hand and looked it over once more.

[B]"I should have this thing analyzed before it goes anywhere else."[/B] He stuff it back into his pocket and started to hear Kean's side of the subject, Garet was relived and waited patiently for his yearly assesment.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Jory woke up and goraned, her vison was blurry and her mouth felt slimy. Drug after effects. She sat up and winced as she felt her sides, both were covered in bandages and seemed to be holding okay. She looked around and saw the security bars on the walls...Voltorice. she looked at a chair next to her bed as she heard a snore and smiled lightly, Kyle was asleep. The computer on the other side beeped and a doctor and nurse came in.
"Well Jory, you are lucky. You had lost a substantial amount of blood. It's good to see you awake, and back little one."
She nodded as the elder man walked out, the nurse stayed and took her blood pressure and vitals.
"How long was I out Varia?"
"Almost 5 hours."
"Is the rest of the gagn alright? Did they make it okay?"
"They're fine. The council still in session, they are wanting to hear about this new Eatter you fought."
"They aren't dead...I don't know how I know but I know...they are still out there."
She made a move to get of the bed when she looked down at her apperance.
"Um...Varia, where are my clothes?"
"On the beside table over there...he didn't seem to mind."
She indicated to Kyle and Jory smirked.
"I bet not..."
As Varia left she slowly emerged from the bed, the thin sheet wrapped around her and lightly padded over to the table and began to dress, after doing that she kissed Kyle's cheek gently and left a note and went to the council, meeting Dante, Katrian and James outside. She nodded as they opened the doors to the room and she slowly walked inside as best she could. Looking up at the council she readied her-self for the judgement of her actions and the gruleing questioning that she would be given of the new elevolved Eatters.

James walked into the council chambers to be assessed. He looked around and saw that everyone else had been asked to leave, this was highly unusual to ask the other agents to leave. Normally you were assessed before your peers. James approached the council table, where the leaders of the organization sat on high like inquisitors. The older gentleman in the center spoke in a deep grainy voice "Agent NP3228, Your response to the recent mission failure." James stood at attention and spoke loudly "Sir, I take responsiblity for the happenings in the city. I encounterd an unknown force and failed to report it." The man glared down at the strangely hummled James "You mean to say you encounterd this "new' Chaos Eater and failed to report it to the staition commander or this board?" The man demanded in an enraged tone. James took a deep gulp "Yes sir. It is entirely my fault." The man settled back down "Have any of the others encounterd this force aside from yourself?" James could only think of the creature, he didn't want the others to get involved anymore then they already were "No sir. I have checked myself, no one else has encounterd the same force that I have met, sir." The man Glared at Jame sharply one last time "Very well. This council will consider what you have said and decide on the appropriate actions to take against you." the man raised his gavle and banged it one hard time like a judge "You my leave and send in the next member of the team you were assigned." James bowwed and slowly backed to the door.

As he walked out he saw the other waiting for their turn to enter James looked at all of them quickly "whoever's next go on in." James marched off to the barracks to meditate and rest for the evening. As he left he felt a chill in the air, he still heard the lingering words of the creature in his ears. "What did it mean when it said [I]'I've always loved you'[/I]." James whisperd to himself. As he said this the chills ran down his spine again. James mind began to wander thooughts, he couldn't stay focused. He went from marching to jogging to the barracks. He burst into the room as he did he noticed that the crew was only now getting it prepared for him, only full fledged agents and officers get there own rooms everyone else has to be in the barracks. They two cadets assigned to his room duty saluted "Hello sir. Nice to see you today. Sorry but your room will be ready in five minutes." The two Cadets stood nervously in silence not recieveing conformation from James, who then turned and stormed out of the room to the mess hall. James neede solitude. Thinking for a moment he changed course for the training facility to practice up and burn off his anger. "Today has just been one[B] Fucked up [/B] day!!!!" James shouted as he continued down the hall in a fury.

Katrina stood outside in the hall as everyone went in and out to of the council room. At first she just paced back and forth, but eventually her feet wore out on her a bit, a little tired from all of the recent events. She didn?t want to sleep or anything though, she just couldn?t. It wasn't out of fear or anything, just that half dead feeling.

Stopping in mid-step, she turned to one side, and leaned against the wall. Katrina let her legs slid out from under her to sit on the ground hugging her knees while staring at the floor. Eh, she'd ask somebody to fill her in later after everything was settled this way she wouldn?t end up with only half of a story, although with her luck that would be exactly what happens.

James enterd the combat simulator and gave the engineer the go ahead. All he could think about was those words that filled him with terror. He lashed out at the simulated images like a lunaitic, like he was actually trying to kill them. He was filled with such an uncontrollable rage that he didn't know what to do anymore. He finally succeeded in damaging the projector and the system shut down. The intercom came on "Sorry sir. But you've damaged the system, It'll be down for a few hours." James looked to the observation room and walked out. "what am I going to do?" He whisperd as he left to the shower to clean himself off.

He walked into the shower that was still filled with cadets. "This place is always to croawded." He said aloud as all the others turned to face him. he looked up at them for a moment and walked right past to the back of the showers. A silence filled the room, all that could be heard was the running water of the faucets and the scurried movements of the worried cadets trying to leave quickly as to not invoke the wrath of a higher agent. Finally the last of them left and James chuckled "So, these cowards fear the wrath of strangers. The organization must be dragging there feet to be pulling up such losers." James chuckled and slide down to his knees and stayed in the silence of the shower, only the sound of the water to comfort him.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Garet took a deep breath and made his way to the council room, ready for his assessment. He walked into the councils room, it was empty, not another sign of life other then him and the council, this was odd considering they usually had people there all the time. He shrugged it off and stood before the councilm they were looking over his recored as he waited patiently for them to speak the man in the center spoke to Garet.
[B]
"Agent NS4987, you have a rather high partner death rate. You have lost nine partners in the past year or so."[/B] Garet sighed.

[B]"Actually, it is only eight. One of them cameback."[/B] The man grumbled under his breathe, Garet had a smugge look on his face.

[B]"None the less, we also hear you assulted agent Kain. Almost killing him in the process, sending him into emercency care."

"He's still alive. He has nothing to complain about." [/B]Garet retorted to the council, another man spoke up.
[B]
"You hear this defile! He should terminated from the ChaosWatch, we can not handle anyone that dares to mock a higher officer."[/B] The old council men in the center held his hand up to silence the other one. the other man sat back down with an angry expression.

[B]"He is right. We cannot handle an agent who acts like a smart-ass, especially when our new recruits are a little.... shacky."[/B] Garet knew what was next, they would do something to him that would end his work. The man in the center spoke again.

[B]"But, because or new recruits are so unprepared for real battle. We need all the help we can get, Agent NS4987 will remain on duty and in the ChaosWatch until this problem is over with. After we take care of the Chaos Eaters, we will see if you are still any use to the council."[/B] Garet nodded, He turned and walked out of the council room, relieved he wasn't kicked out and sent off as Eater food.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

James sat in the shower listening to the running water for almost an hour before deciding to leave. He slowly walked back to his room, not even bothering to dry off. He couldn't focus on even the most basic of thoughts. He knew he needed help but he wasn't going to get anyone else involved ever again. He sat in his room allowing himself to be surrounded by darkness. He was sealing himself off from everyone else who had sufferd for him. "Garet, Katrina, Dante, Kyle, Jory, Kean, and Darren. This isn't there battle to win or lose but if I stay they'll lose anyway." With those words James reached under his bed and put his blades back on, slid his coat back on, and filled his coat lining with shuriken. He filled a small duffle bag with clothes and medical supplies, just in case. he walked out of his room still locked in a daze. He made his way to the west wing and the elevator "They should have a spare for me to take." He whisperd to himself as he enterd the west wing. he stood just before the elevator and looked at the door. What was once a simple steel doors now seemed like the gates of hell themselves opening up to swallow him. James took a deep breath and set one foot in then the other "So this is it." he said to himself "If I stay they'll find me sooner or later, and then they'll find this place." James hung his head and sighed, and then he heard a voice calling out his name.