OtakuBoards

Love Me, Mr. Death [M-LVS]

demonchild781

[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]Kalei fell to her knees, grasping her head as she cried out. Tears burst from her eyes as her head began to bound, feeling as if it were to split in two. Her body conversed with power and worry. Katima was with Malik, Tegan with Jade, Sin and Ena, Thayne facing a vampire, and Talyn was alone. She was unable to help any of them. She was powerless as her team unraveled.

"Miss Kalei?" the faint voice of a young man beckoned for her attention.

Kalei brought her head up, her breath coming short and painfully as she took in Riley's soft and young face. His brow was creased in concern as he slumped over to get a better look at her. Kalei turned away from him, waving a hand at him.

"Miss Kalei, its Ena..." Riley began, his voice faint.

"I know," Kalei's voice came broken and harsh.

"Miss Kalei, we have to help!" Riley tried to stand proudly, but fell short when Kalei made her way to her feet, her white robes stained by her fall.

"I know, Riley. But what do you intend to do? Kill Ena and Sin? Or Tegan? If you step in the way of Thayne or Katima you risk injury to not only yourself, but them as well." Kalei whipped her eyes with her sleeves, brushing her back from her face, trying to lighten the pounding in her head.

This was no time to break down. Her beloved friends and commrades needed her more than ever.

[I]My dear Precious Tegan, don't give into whatever haunts you, my beloved child. Stay strong, if not for me, but for Katima. She'll need you more now then ever.[/I]

Kalei walked towards Riley and pulled him up straight. A warm smile creased her face. "Let's find Thayne and then locate where Sin and Ena ran to. I think we maybe able to use their new found power to help save Katima."

"What about the others?" Kalei turned Riley around and started towards the temple that was now in an uproar.

Kalei smiled, stopping to see her home errupt in flames. "I'm sure they can handle themselves while we gather the others."[/FONT][/SIZE]

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=#CC0099][size=1]Katima looked up at the imposing figure that was her father. She felt sick and weak at the knees as Malik looked over her with his gleaming red eyes.

[b]" You seem like you are lost, little one,"[/b] Malik hissed in a comforting fashion.

Katima was frozen to the spot, her eyes locked with his. Malik gave a warm smile.

[b]" It seems you also have your mother's eyes, and her hair,"[/b] he cooed to her.

A sudden feeling of wanting to embrace him, Malik, her father, came over Katima. She felt like she was a teenager again, when Kalei told her she was second-in-command. Her body was shaking and her head hung after breaking the gaze with Malik.

[b]" What...... do... you want?"[/b] she said rather shakily, her sentence broken.
[b]" Still resilient to the end my dear,"[/b] Malik said, smiling. [b] " A trait that I admire about you. But you know, that Wakanda pride instilled into you by Kalei - that is all a lie now, isn't it?"[/b]

Katima's eyes widened. Yes... it was... what Kalei had said to hear... everything... it wasn't all true.... why did she keep such a thing from them..... did they have the right to know about this and make their own choices?

Her eyes closed and her fists clenched into tight balls. [b]" Damn.... damn...... damn!"[/b]

Malik smiled to himself, folding his arms in front of his chest. [b]" She might be your mother, but family wouldn't keep secrets from each other, would they?"[/b]

Katima looked up at him with almost love in her eyes for this father she had never had. Malik smiled at her warmly while thinking that she was falling into his trap. Tears started to leak out of her eyes. Malik smiled and wiped her tears away with a finger.

[b]" And what about your twin? He just left you without sayinga word all those years ago, and then he returns, expecting you to be able to forgive him for leaving you all alone."[/b]

All the memories of herself feeling totally and utterly alone, even though surrounded by her comrades and her mother, flooded back into Katima's memory.

[b]" Why..... why do they do those things to me.... I just wanted to find him...... and find out who ou parents were...."[/b] she choked.

[b]" There there little one,"[/b] Malik cooed, going to embrace her.

[b]" Would... would have you come to find me if you had known?"[/b] Katima asked, looking up to her father, looking at him in that light for the first time.

Malik smiled. [b]" In a hearbeat."[/b]

Katima let herself be embraced by her father, silent but excruciating tears falling from her pink-red eyes. Malik smiled to himself as he hugged her.

[b]" Katima...."[/b] Malik said softly. Katima looked up at him. He smiled down at her. [b]" I want to teach you a lot of things my dear one. All the things about being a vampire, about controlling those immense powers you posses in that tiny body of yours, about the delights of being half-vampire."[/b]

Katima nodded and nuzzled herself into his chest while the two faded away into the darkness.[/color][/size]

OOC: Ok peeps, Noals and Phineas are not to be killed. They need to escape from you people somehow. They are still essential to Malik. Thanks!

Jade faced the thing Tegan had become.[I] If what he said was true, that his wakanda half was in the sword in her hands, then there was only one way to fix this.[/I]

[B]?Come on!?[/B]

Then beast gave her an odd look, like she was insane? [I]maybe she was.[/I]

[B]?COME ON!? [/B] she screamed, holding the sword upright in front of her, in the strongest fighting stance she had. She felt the earth pulse beneath her feet. The woods were completely silent, waiting for her command. She watch as the beast charged her, she dodged and swung, the sword connecting with its backside.

There was a spark and she pushed energy through the blade into the creature. He screamed and pulled away from the blade. He ran a hand over the gash then turned back to face Jade. Some of the red had faded from his skin and his hair had lost some length.

He growled at her, his eyes deepening in color, the beast fighting for dominance over the Wakanda.

[B]?Ya think I don?t know how to handle your kind after all these years? You're nothin' special, just anotha model of the same old dustable pattern.? [/B] She watched as he circled her. She had to be careful, if she didn?t do this right, he might?the thought was pushed quickly from her mind.

Suddenly, he was gone. Out of sight? [I]but that didn?t mean he wasn?t there[/I]. Instead of searching she pulled on the earth beneath her. The air moved and she turned. [I]Everything happened in a split second.[/I] He charged her. She stabbed the sword into him and pushed with all her energy, her connections to him, everything she had. She pushed his essence from the sword into the being.[I] A sharp pain ran through her arm. There was screaming. [/I]

Jade fell back, landing against a tree and collapsing to the ground. He fell to his knees and roared, the sword still in his side. She pulled at the earth with her last bit of energy and roots sprung out and bound his hands so he could not remove the sword.

The sword glowed brightly, then faded. Jade looked down at her arm. She was bleeding?

---
OOC: only Kairi can reply to this one :catgirl:

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Thayne was already desperately persuing Sin as the two began to move farther onto the outdoor grounds. This left Talyn with Ena. He stared at the girl as she watched the two fight. [B]"I didn't want this."[/B] She said.

[B]"I allowed him to bite me and I thought that it would've been the end of it. I thought we would have left."[/B] She said, looking back at Talyn. [B]"I don't want to fight...and right now as I speak, my body is forcing a shutdown so that the final stages of the transformation can commence."

"Ena...please. Stay with us. We can't afford to lose anymore Wakanda."[/B] Talyn said. [B]"Don't listen to Tegan...he's wrong and under Malik's control."[/B]

[B]"Talyn...if I was to tell you that I would die before joining Malik...would that make you feel any better?"[/B] Ena looked at the ground and felt her eyelids grow heavy very quickly. [B]"I'll understand if you can't take my word because of what is happening to me...But I didn't plan on joining Malik, I did this simply to become stronger. I didn't want to follow in Sin's footsteps, even that would be too low for me."[/B] She managed a small smile.

This girl was like a little sister to Talyn and the others, and to lose her to the grip of the Vampires was devastating. He remembered when Ena had finally arrived at the Wakanda temple in America a few years ago, and that determined look in her eyes when she was assigned to Richard. She knew that he would put her through hell, but she was willing to risk everything to fight for what was right.

And now...she was about to lose control of herself as she would be devoured by the clutches of Sin. How could she have lost her way?

It was truly hard to believe...except in recent times. Talyn knew that he and the others were so concentrated on Malik that they had lost track of each other, not just with Ena, but with Katima and Tegan, and especially Kalei.

[B]"Ena, if you stay...I can help you. I know that it's hard to be a half-breed."[/B] Talyn told her as he noticed that she was beginning to slip in and out of consciousness as she leaned against the wall, breathing heavily due to the slowed pace of her heartbeat. [B]"But I can teach you to master both sides of your powers."[/B]

Ena finally gave in and fell toward Talyn, her eyes barely open. [B]"Ena! Please. Hang in there!"[/B] He yelled to her as he caught her.

[B]"I can't fight against you guys...ever. Sin said he wanted to kill Malik too...and so we have a common enemy."[/B] Ena whispered. [B]"At least for now...Promise me, Talyn, that you'll be stronger than I was. Promise me you'll never give in."

"Of course."[/B] He nodded. [B]"As long as you stay strong for us."[/B]

[B]"I owe Sin a lot...that's also why I allowed him to go through with the things he's done."[/B] Ena said as she finally let go. [B]"If Tegan ever returns to you...tell him that he got his wish..."[/B]

[B]"Ena! No!"[/B] Talyn struggled to set her down gently and figure out what he needed to do. [B]"Shit...this is way too fast."[/B]

As soon as Thayne strayed from his showdown with Sin, the vampire saw it as an opportunity to reclaim what was his. He moved at the speed of the moonlight and picked up Ena in one swift movement.

Talyn attempted to swing at him, but as it drew closer to midnight, the more power Sin had obtained. Talyn and Thayne fired a slew of attacks, but Sin seemed to dodge them with ease even with Ena in his arms.

Within seconds, Sin and Ena were gone...lost to the forest where Jade and Tegan currently were. Little did the Wakanda know, that while they dealt with Sin and Ena, they had allowed Phineas and Noals to escape as well.[/COLOR]

-------------

OOC: I hope this isn't too fast for anyone. I was just trying to get this out of the way...PM if there's a problem.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][CENTER]More roots began to tangle themselves all around Tegan as he continued to pulled the sword from his body. Quickly his legs and knees where bond together and to the earth, holding him still.

Suddenly smelling Jades blood, the beast within lustfully began to try and advance himself upon her. Immidiately, more roots were summoned unconciously by Jade in her defense and continued to hold down the beast. They glow of Tegans sword now had faded and was completely merged with the beasts being.

Screaming and howling in the darkness of forest...the split in Tegans mind began to mend violently; a never-ending battle within his mind between man and beast seemed to be coming to an end. Jade sat up slowly, trying to tend to her wound on her arm.

Looking at the monster before her struggling...it seemed nothing was happening...the beast was still strong. Wrapping one of her own bandages around the wound, she made her way cautiously towards the monster.

Still yelling and screaming to the blades impact and pain, Jade began to beat it aggressively and almost uncontrolably...yelling herself...hoping Tegan would hear her.
[B]
"COME ON TEGAN! FIGHT IT! DONT LET IT WIN!"[/B] punching and kicking as the beast was still bound to the ground as it rested upon it's knees, the roots kept it upright so that she could continue hitting it...not letting it fall.

[B]"GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! GAIN BACK CONTROL! KILL IT!"[/B] she proclaimed...unaware of one of the roots on the monster right arm giving way. Suddenly it snapped, and the beasts claws were thrust into into Jades left chest...going underneath his rip right into her lung.

Everything...including time seemed to stop in that moment as everything silenced. Jade's body seemed to become limp from the shock in the monsters grasp as she struggled to breath . The beast continued to growl and exposed its fangs to bit her as she came closer.

But something unexplainable happened...upon looking at her lifeless figure...the beast...for just an instant...looked upon the beauty that was before him. The sword in its side was now completely black, all of Tegans life was fully absorbed into the monster.

In that moment...the beast cried...Tegans personality started to become fully aware and control; letting Jade's body fall to the ground from his claws. The roots entangling him slithered back into the earth as Jades control over them faded. In the darkness of the night...Tegan again changed...within his mind...within his heart...both sides died, and were now giving rise to his true self. The monster was now dead, its body decaying, leaving only a shell to be filled.

The sword began to glow brightly again, and the beasts body was engulfed in light as it transformed once again. Jade lay upon her back, unable to look upon the wonder that was occuring...she simply looked up at the stars of the night...not full of worry, but of joy and love...knowing that Tegan was going to be ok.

When it was all over...a human figure showed itself before her upward glance. Her life was fading...and her vision was becoming blurry; unable to see cleary what was before her...but she knew who it was...it was Tegan.

[B]"Did...did I do good?"[/B] she struggled greatly to get those words out...but Tegan was already frantically trying to revive her as she began to slip away more and more.

[B]"You're going to be alright Jade...dont let go!"[/B] he yelled...his presense was somehow different to her...but she could tell deep down it was him. Tegan was kneeling down next to her on her right side...grasping both of her hands tightly, resting them right above her chest...trying to give back to her some life.

[B]"It's ok Tegan...I'm...I'm ready..."[/B]

[B]''No...please Jade...this is why I told you to go..."[/B] still she could not see his face...but tears could be felt falling upon hers.

[B]"Tegan......I couldn't leave you...you...would have done the same for me..."[/B] she grasped his hands tightly...trying to assure him that everything would be ok.

[B]"...no...Jade..."[/B] the tears were coming uncontrolablly now....it felt like his heart was going to die along with her.

[B]"you...you have to save you sister...your mother...you..." [/B]she suddenly started to cough up blood...she cleared her throat for one last thing...[B]"go..........go kick their ass."[/B] Jade mustered up a big smile and brought her gaze to look upon him, and in that moment...she was gone.

It seemed like the trees themselves as they hit against each other in the wind, they were singing...a song of sadness...or loss...of respect. The wind whistled and howled in anger and frustration...all the emotions Tegan could not find the energy nor words to express.

[I]...I love you Jade...and thank you...[/I]

Continuing to hold her hands...trying to give some of his own life energy...her buried his head into her stomach and cried....

Suddenly he sensed two vampires coming in their direction...if he didn't act quickly they would easily see them in the clearing...

Sin and Ena emerged from the forest into the small clearing and looked upon the destruction that was left...only to find no one there...both were left bewildered...not by the fact that there was someone here just a moment ago...but the presense and sense of power that was left.

[COLOR=Black][B][SIZE=2]***[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Back at the now burning temple, Talyn, Thayne and the rest of the Wakanda began to flee from the building, meeting Kalei and Riley outside. Talyn quickly explained everything that had happened within with Ena and Sin.

Everyone grouped together so that they could protect one another from any potential threat for it was still nighttime and a perfect opportunity for the vampires to strick.

The long grass of the field gave some protection in hiding as the healers tended to the burned and wounded from the attack.

Kalei stood in the long grass as everyone hide themselves...watching over her beloved Wakanda. Suddenly, without warning, Kalei could hear noise in the grass to the back of her. She immidiately prepared to defend herself...her power instantly erupting...but was quickly subsided by the sight of Jade's body lying in the grass.

She quickly ran to Jade's side in confusion and looked upon the wound in her left breast. Kalei was going to yell for help...but suddenly caught glimpse of a bright figure standing outer boundry of the forest. Kalei's owl like sight could see clear enough to see a set of dark brown eyes looking back at her with love. It was that of a man...with long red hair of waist length blowing in the wind across his face...

[I]...my son...[/I] the realization overflowed her with hope and joy as the figure faded away.

Muttering underneath her breath...[B]"my son lives..."[/B] it brought a big smile to her...only to be gone as Jade coughed once again...suddenly snapping out of death.

[B]''Someone get over here quick!"[/B] yelled Kalei...[B]"Jade needs to be healed immidiately!"[/B]

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]...It's time...that the vampires had a new predator...and I am he...[/I][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2]Kalei stood over the small group of ten or so Wakanda's that once made the massive temple their home. It was strange how the vampire ranks knew this place so well, but had not attacked it until now. Kalei shook her head and smirked.

[I]I know what you're up to, Malik. Put you will not tear us apart...not again.[/I]

Kalei brought her attention briefly back to Jade, her courage helped set her son free, but her own life was now fading. She was sure Farther Allma would be able to stable her soon. Kalei turned her head back towards the temple.

Kalei brought her right hand up, held delicately in a closed fist, placing the small hole between her thumb and index finger to her lips. She whispered sweet words of a raging river swirling, bubbling over smooth rocks and boulders. Of how it would slam over of the edge of the earth onto the massive jagged rocks below. She kissed her enchantment sweetly and sent it towards the temple. A massive tidel wave dropped from the sky and covered the whole temple with cool liquid, every trace of fire was snuffed out.

[I]No more playing, Malik. You want a war, my love. You shall have it.[/I]

"Talyn," Kalei turned softly to the others and watched the young wakanda stand.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"I would like you to accompany me. We need to locate Sin and Ena. I have something for both of them." Kalei said plainly and watched the young wakanda nod.

They all had been through so much with her being captured, the attack in Madrid, losing half the team, Talyn's transformation and "betrayal", the death of Preist, Fyoura, and Richard had all taken heavy tolls on all of them. Whether they wished to admit it or not. And then the burden Kalei had carried for the past twenty years had finally leeked out, and not only did Katima and Tegan finally know who their father was, but Malik knew he was their father. Now this, the fall of the Wakanda, the vampires upon them.

It was time for Kalei to take up the power she had casted aside to protect Katima and Tegan, and fight off this evil that tore at every thing she stood for. It was time to put things right again, whether that meant killing the man that had been her better half, then so be it.

"You ready, Talyn?" Kalei smiled at him.

He nodded as they started towards the forest.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]OOC: If you would like to meet up with Sin and Ena, Talyn, that would be great. Thanks.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Father Alma leaned over the body that lay in the field. He has escaped the burning temple with basic medical supplies, but no beds, no way to move her safely. He ran a hand over her face, brushing a stray braid aside. Cold sweat. It was then he saw her arm, cuddly bandaged and yet?
He lifted it to get a better look.[I] Someone skilled in healing had done this[/I].

[I][B]?pack?[/B][/I]

Father Alma looked at her sharply [B]?what was that child??[/B]

Jade?s eyes blinked open slowly [I][B]?pack? green bottle.? [/B] [/I] She slipped back into unconsciousness

The father lifted her head slightly, and then he saw it. Her leather backpack, still strapped to her back. Holding her carefully with one arm, he reached in the bag and pulled out various small glass bottles. Laying them out on the grass, he found the green one she had weakly indicated. He opened it and smelled the contents. It was unfamiliar to him, but he trusted the dieing girl?s judgment. Carefully he poured it over the open wounds on her chest and arm and waited...

[size=1]Talyn walked silently alongside Kalei, following the trail of Sin and Ena into the forest. Twigs snapped and branches swung, but other than that there was no sound.

Talyn was concentrating on following the trail that the pair had left, a trail of broken branches and spilled blood. Sin had not been cautious enough to cover his tracks when he brought Ena into the forest. She was still bleeding, and Sin has done nothing to stem the flow.

Which almost seemed as though...they wanted to be found. Talyn could find no other explanation for Sin's reckless behaviour, other than the possibility that he was genuinely worried about Ena, so much so that he had been quick to escape with her. But that seemed unlikely after their last encounter.

[b]"Stop," [/b]said Kalei, [b]"We're almost there." [/b]Talyn stopped in his tracks and turned around to face his leader.

[b]"How can you tell? Even I can't tell."

"I can feel them."

"Are they close?"

"Very," [/b]said a new voice from above. Sin dropped down from a tree and slammed Talyn to the ground. Ena was nowhere to be seen.

[b]"What have you done with her, you psychopath?!" [/b]shouted Talyn, drawing a sword.

[b]"She is quite safe and well. She is well on her way to becoming a vampire. So, what did you follow me into the forest for, Kalei?" [/b]snarled the half-breed.

Talyn stopped and turned to Kalei, wondering the same thing. He sheathed his sword, and, seeing that Kalei had something important to say, got to his feet.

[b]"Show me Ena so I can make sure she is ok. Then you will get your answers," [/b]replied Kalei slowly and purposefully.

Sin smiled and leapt into the tree once more. After a few minutes of fumbling, he dropped back down, Ena unconscious in his arms. He lay her gently on the floor. She was pale as death, and her blood was still pouring out, gently now. The area around the vampire bites were beginning to turn bright red.

[b]"As you will see, she is quite well."

"Aside from the obvious," [/b]growled Talyn, indicating the puncture marks on Ena's neck. Sin grabbed Talyn by the scruff of the neck and hauled him into the air.

[b]"I've told you once already, Talyn. Ena sees this as a way to repay her weakness. She couldn't stop Richard from dying, so she must suffer herself."

"That's stupid! If anyone was responsible for Richard's death, it was me! I was the one who allowed that freak Noals to be left alone with him! It wasn't Ena's fault, it was never Ena's fault! It was all me!"

[/b]He lashed out, his strength suddenly flaring, and he landed a kick on Sin's hand, making him release his grip, and then a second kick to the chest threw him back into a tree, decimating the sapling.

[b]"Stop!" [/b]cried Kalei, holding out both her hands. The two fighters found themselves unable to move, not for want of struggling.

Kalei turned to Sin, about to reveal what she had come here for...
[/size]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2]A cool breeze whistled through the thick underbrush and heavy trees that surrounded Sin, Ena, Talyn and Kalei. The thick, rank scent of dead flesh and dried blood danced under Kalei's nose as she slowly let Talyn and Sin move again. Kalei allowed her eyes to flick across Ena's limp body, shame and tenderous filled Kalei's eyes as she turned her attention back to the problem at hand.

"Sin, how many years has it been? Ten, fifteen years now? We've fought together, and you've helped bring me back to reality time and time again. Reminded me why I fought for the side I did." Kalei turned to Talyn, motioning him to take Ena into his arms. "But I'm sure all this emotional babble means nothing to you."

Sin sneered at her.

"But we have a common enemy, Sin. And you can't defeat Malik alone, I assure, I've tried. No vampire, nor Wakanda can defeat him. But together, we maybe able to. So join me once more, and fight Malik to free this world of his power. Then we'll see what becomes of your." Kalei tried to hide the concern that grew within her, but she had faith in her bond with the vampire.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=1]OOC: For those that have become vampire that were once Wakanda...u have no magic that you can use...for once bitten, you are vampire. The only way that changes...like Sin, is if you have Tegan, Katima, or Kalei's blood flowing through their veins. Thanks.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin thought to himself, she was right. He may be very strong, especially due to the night and the moon giving him the power to do many things. But he knew that the other vampires felt the power in their vains as well. He stroked his beard, slowlying making his way to Kalei. He could see Talyn moving to protect Kalei, Sin smiled wickedly, shaking one finger at him.
[B]
"Don't move. This does not concern you yet."[/B] Kalei motioned for him to stand down, he back down, still holding Ena in his arms. Sin turned back to Kalei, looking her straight in the eyes.
[B]
"I accept your offer. As individuals, we cannot eliminate him. But if we cooperate with one another. We might be just powerful enough to take him down."[/B] Sin held out his hand, Kalei hesitated for a moment. Then shook it slowly.
[B]
"But, after we finish him. We will see what will happen."[/B] Sin released his grip on Kalei's he looked with just his eyes at Ena. He could see she was well into the change, her skin was becoming pale and looking like death was taking its hold. He smiled inwardly.
[I][B]
'Soon, she will be fully changed. She will be mine."[/I][/B] Sin thought to himself he turned his eyes up to Talyn. He could see a look on Talyns face, the look of distrust and anger. Sin couldn't help but let out a small smile. He turned his eyes back to Kalei, seeing what she would do next.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Ena lay in Talyn's arms, defenseless and weak. Her body was going cold and her once tanned skin was now a disgusting pale. One would've thought the girl to be dead. The flow of blood had still not been stopped and it had been at least an hour since Sin had bitten her.

While Kalei had convinced Sin to return to fight alongside the Wakanda until Malik's fall, Ena was experiencing a nightmare like no other. She had the reunion she wished for, but it would not go as expected.

----------------

[B]"Richard...please,"[/B] Ena dropped to her knees before the figure in front of her. It was the only thing she could see besides the infinite darkness. [B]"Forgive me for my actions."[/B] She clenched her fists.

[B]"You of all people knew better!"[/B] Richard's voice boomed and his foot drove itself into Ena's stomach. He stood over her within a matter of seconds, his boot crushing her already weakened ribs. [B]"You let all of them down. You let Kalei down. And you let me down."[/B] He said as she choked and squirmed beneath him. [B]"You deserve every bit of pain I inflict on you."[/B]

He loosened his grip and Ena gasped. [B]"How could you?"[/B] She sat up, hiding her tear-streaked face. [B]"I asked you a question! Look at me and answer!"[/B] He grabbed her chin and forced her to look up at him.

Her hand swiped his away and she stood quickly. Looking at him with the means to attempt to justify and make sense of her actions made Richard realize that she had a legitimate reason.

[B]"...were gone..."[/B] She stuttered as her eyes dropped to the floor.

[B]"What are you talking about?"[/B] Richard asked, puzzled.

[B]"You were gone."[/B] Ena found the courage and looked up at him. [B]"And I wasn't ready for you to leave. I didn't even get to tell you..."[/B]

[B]"Tell me what?"[/B] Richard grabbed a hold of her shoulders.

But Ena couldn't bring herself to tell him the truth. [B]"Goodbye."[/B]

[B]"You knew that you needed to move on, Ena."[/B] He replied.

[B]"I know. And I will. But I can't do it in a day."[/B] She shook her head.

[B]"But...why this?"[/B] Richard pointed at the pair of puncture marks on the right side of her neck. [B]"Why go this far? This isn't the Ena I trained."

"No. It's the one you left behind."[/B] Ena whispered. [B]"I needed to be stronger, not just for me-"

"It wasn't for you."[/B] Richard interrupted. [B]"It was never for you. Knowing you like I do kid, someone said something to you and you got upset. It seems to me that you did this to prove them wrong."

"Tegan called me weak, and used my emotions against me. So after a series of events, I found Sin...he had turned, and I gave into him.[/B]

Richard's fist came out of nowhere and hit Ena in the side of the face. She fell to the ground, stunned. [B]"You know better."[/B] He growled. [B]"I told you not to give a damn about what others said!"

"I'm not you, Richard!"[/B] Ena screamed.

He stopped, astounded. It was the first time that Ena had rejected his words.

[B]"I'm sorry."[/B] Ena whispered as she sat with her eyes to the floor. [B]"But I miss you, Richard...more than you know."[/B]

It finally seemed to dawn upon Richard that he was more important to Ena than he did know. But it wasn't enough.

[B]"Ena...I'm sorry. But I can't forgive you for your treason against the Wakanda."[/B] He said in a low tone. [B]"Forget about me. I won't be waiting for you."[/B] And with that he turned.

[B]"I'm sorry I couldn't be there to save you...I wasn't fast enough to get from the Dungeons to your location. I wasn't strong enough to get by the Vampires as quickly as I should have.

I was bitten because I asked to be...because it was my punishment."[/B] With those final words, Richard walked away. His footsteps grew further from her and she could do nothing about it. He was gone, and Ena was left with nothing.

She sat there, tears falling with no signs of stopping. She was not surprised that he wouldn't forgive her. It was typical of him, but for some reason she felt worse anyway. Gritting her teeth and clenching her fists, Ena hit the ground and screamed as loud as she could.

But no one would hear her. No one would save her. This was her punishment, and now she was alone.

[I][CENTER]'I'm sorry that I was never good enough for you.'[/CENTER][/I]

She now belonged to Sin, whether she liked it or not. When she would wake up, it was something she would have to face head on. Not only that, but the consequences of her weakness were to come as well.

----------------

OOC: I was kinda bored, so I made a quick post for Ena while she waits for more medical attention or whatever.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]Deep in the forest...along the base of a mountain, the young man known as Tegan sat in front of a beautiful waterfall. The water was black due to the lack of a sun, but the moonlight was able to give him a reflection...not only a reflection of his new image...but perhaps within as well.

Using the blade as a knife...Tegan gently cut away the excess hair that had grown in the past hour...trying to make himself look the way he used too. So much has changed...all he wanted was a sense of moderation...something normal and known. It was as if qualities of his mother were finally developing...his red hair was taking a darker tinted look...just like the black hair of his mother.

Finally cutting away the last of the long strands of hair...he looked upon the image of himself in the water, admiring his haircut. However his eyes were still foreign to him...all he could see...was his mother. It wasn't till now that Tegan realized how much of his mother he had within him...the eyes now...the gentle complextion of her face and lips...even his hands were like hers. Despite their use in battle...they were still untainted...smooth; without damage.

However his body...the aura within him...he could see his father. He truly was the son of Malik and Kalei. He and his sister did indeed possess a common trait that came from both of their parents...their undeniable ability to withstand any power...and rise to overcome all.

While contemplating these thoughts...a sudden disturbance shot through his body. Oddly...he could sense the presense of vampires from a great distance. His senses were changing...adapting to this new body. He could feel his mother...Talyn...Sin...Ena...the thought of what he did to Ena sickened him...causing a deep feeling of guilt in his stomach.

However something else caught his attention...in the distance...a village seemed to be infested with newborn vampires...the night was indeed coming to full circle.

A rush almost overwelmed him to run to his mother...something so innocent and young was being born inside...and he so despritely wanted his mother...however, a more mature and rational thinking too hold...to that of his sister...
[I]
...we'll have our time...but not now...my sister...[/I] in his mind Tegan became more aware and concentrated...pushing aside those thoughts before. With his attention turning to the town...he sprinted with the speed of a vampire towards the town. No his sister was not there...but he needed to act against that which threatened his families welfare.

[SIZE=2][B]***[/B][/SIZE]

[B]
Don't fear young one...you can be beautiful...forever. [/B] a sedistic smile spread across the face of a young male vampire as the city around the town square where they were began to burn. A dozen or so vampires were pillaging the town...taking what they wished...replenishing their ranks. The young girl in her teenage years rested helplessly and exhausted in the monsters arms.

The vampire was lustful towards the girl, and gently, he purged his fangs into her right breast. It was soft and warm to his lips as his venom spread throughout her entire system. All around the two there were screams and death...only the men were being turned for the most part...only the attractive females were being spared. Those sensations were now fading...her breast now became hard...the warmth now turned bitter cold.

Suddenly without warning...everything became quiet. The flames all died...the screams stopped as the vampires around became very still...something...now stalked them.

The vampire got up from his pret and let her loose to feed upon the villagers as he analyzed the situation. The others now running frantically from one section of the village to another...trying to fight back the threat that was now upon them...the survivors were no longer screaming...but seeking shelter as their predators now screamed in terror.

Many of the remaining vampires were now converging in numbers in the town square...preparing themselves.

[B] What is going on here? [/B] demanded the young male vampire as his men came to him. But they were speechless...terror was upon their faces...unspeakable fear. This didn't move their leader...and thus repeated his statement.

[B] What happened [/B]

[B] He...he is here... [/B] finally spoke one of them.

[B] Who...Who is here [/B] yelled the vampire. But upon saying this...only a few yards away, a man came soaring out of the darkness of the night and landed on the ground falling to one knee while holding a large sword to his side, dripping with blood. He was shirtless with a long silver trench coat hidding his muscular body.

At first his faint scent was that of master Malik...but it wasn't. Before they had a chance to respond, he was upon them, slicing through two vampires so swiftly and powerful they fell in an instant.

Four more vampires surrounded him as Tegan stopped in his tracks...taking in the situation. They were all around him...more and more were coming into view.

Quickly turning to the vampire in back of him, Tegan swung his sword upwards like an uppercut and sliced the vampire in half; it quickly burst into dust. Just at it blew, Tegan outstretched both his arms on either side and summond a quick burst of wind, blowing away the two. Turning his attention to the last, Tegan saw the last already in the air falling down towards him, ready to kill.

Without hesitation, Tegan leaped into the air to meet the vampire and cut through both the vampires weapon and skull and fell back down to the ground. The remaining vampire continued to attack him, but their attempts were futile...they just could not hit him...he had their strength...their speed...but possessed powers none of them had.

Pressing one of the vampires against a wall, Tegan thrust his fist through the vampires chest, shattering the ribcage and pulled out its heart. Turning to the leader who was now surrounded by five others...Tegan whipped away some of the blood from his face...the rest of him was covered as well as he stared down his opponents.

As the six vampires prepared themselves, a thunderstorm suddenly could be heard up above...and in an instant, a lightning bolt came from the sky and struck Tegan. The vampires thought they had won and let their guard down...but when the dust cleared they saw that he had absorbed it, and was containing inbetween his two palms sources of light. Forming the two balls into one, Tegan held them in front of him and shot the lightening blast; just as he had done before, straight at the six vampires. It hit one first...and then seemed to chain hit the others around him. Within moments...they all burst into dust.

Walking to the center of the square...Tegan simply stood there and took in the moment as the civilians continued to hide. The young woman from before was feasting on a little girl to satisfy her thirst. She was a newborn vampire...and was out of control. Seeing Tegan look at her, she left the child and persued Tegan.

Seeing how innocent she was...knowing she was changed against her will. She approach him swiftly, but to no avail as Tegan grabbed her mouth and held her tightly as he lifted her into the air.

His thirst for vampires was gone...but he could still feel the ability to take their lifesource from them for his own use, to increase his power. But...something was different...

As he began to drain her life...she started to die. All the skin around her mouth and around his hand began to wither away. After he was done with her, he gently settled her down on the ground. Still holding onto her jaw and covering her mouth...some instinct inside him compelled him to give some of his lifesource into her. A jolt of light burst from her eyesockets...as if something inside her became alive...and was just as quickly gone.
[B]
*Later that night*[/B]

Maria Maria yelled an older man within the town. He was in his late 50's showing signs of old age. Running into the center of the square, as many of the other civilians began to help the wounded and rebuilt that which was destroyed.

The young woman sat up bewildered and confused at what happened...

[B] Father...? [/B] she was struggling to regain her surroundings. The old man immidiately arrived at her side and embraced her lovingly. Looking up into the night sky; the stars shining brightly upon the city...

[I]Thank you...[/I] he muttered...[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[CENTER][SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I am coming for you father...I'm coming for my sister...[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[color=red][size=1]Malik watched the happenings of the Wakanda from the darkness of the hill behind the burning Mansion. A sick smile spread across his blood red lips. Behind him, Phineas stood, a little wounded from his battle with the Wakanda, or so called Wakanda. Most of them were half-breeds now. How ironic that their two leaders were originally half-breeds. Malik sniggered to himself at Kalei's mistake of not telling her two children who and what they truly were. It worked so well in his favour. Although the shock of initially finding out was something he wasn't prepared for. But, because of her mistake, he now had a potentially very powerful ally.

" Phineas..."
" Yes My Lord?" the young male vampire replied with a respectful bow.
" Where is my daughter?"
" Noals escorted her back to the fortress My Lord. It seems that she needs nurishment and rest. She's still very Wakanda if you ask me."

Malik whirled around and backhanded the male vampire across the cheek.
" How dare you insult her like that! She may be my ultimate weapon, but she still is my daughter. Although that facade won't last long and it won't need to last long."
Malik turned back around to watch those pathetic Wakanda scurry around in a panic from the flame and the darkness.
" We need to train her vampiric side so she can become one of us - ruthless and blood-thirsty. She will make an excellent vampire with those skills of hers. Her mother was afraid of that side of them - afraid that if she trained it, they would seek me out. Not as their father, but as the Lord of Vampires, and then her little secret would have been uncovered."

" What should we do my Lord? Our forces grow impatient. Some have begun to attack small villages because of their bloodlust."
Malik growled. " A vampire is nothing if he cannot control that bloodlust. A true vampire knows the precise moment to let loose the horror of our kind."
" My Lord, it seems that your son is killing them off," Phineas said after dismissing another vampire that had just come to report to him.
Malik smiled wickedly. " They are reaping what they sew."
" Yes My Lord."
" Come Phineas, we have work to do."

With that, the Vampire Lord and his loyal underling vanished into the darkness, just before the dawn sun poked its head over the horizon.[/color][/size]

Light hit the edge of the clearing, slowly melting off the dew. Father Alma woke and carefully pushed himself off the damp grass. The woman lay still beside him, unmoving. [I]He couldn?t have been asleep for longer than an hour or two[/I]. He reached over to her chest and felt it rise and fall beneath his palm. Sighing with relief, he glanced back across at the sun rising. It?s warmth spread revealing a bright rich green beneath it?s spread. It stretched out and covered her body causing the gem at her throat to sparkle and gleam. As he watch he gasped at the beauty that lay in the grass before him in the morning light,[I] it was almost angelic.[/I]

Jade shot up into a sitting position, holding her chest , gasping and letting out a slight cough. The father rushed to her and patted her back.

[B]?Are you? alright??[/B]

Jade nodded and pulled her knees up to rest her forehead on them, her dark braids cascading around her crouched form. She sat there silently for awhile, then lifted her head and gazed across the field. The father reached over and touched her arm.

[B]?May I??[/B]

Jade looked at him, then leaned back so he could check her wounds. They were mended completely, but they looked as if she?d have a nasty scar on that side of her body.

[B]?A miracle.? [/B] Father Alba leaned back and shook his head [B]?what was in that bottle??[/B]

Jade gave a small smile and stood, brushing the grass from her legs. [B]?Some of the best herbs the outback has to offer father.?[/B]

Jade looked back over the field. [I]There had been blood spilt that night... ash floated on the wind... And Tegan was out there, somewhere. Somewhere near by. She could sense him.[/I]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER][B]"Jade..."[/B] whispered Tegan from behind her. At first she was startled...but immidiately she felt a rush of joy as she embraced him. He embraced her back, thankful and at peace knowing that she was ok.

Pulling herself away from him as the sun began to beat down upon the two of them; the long grass brushing up against their legs in the wind...Jade looked upon this new man that was before her. His eyes had changed...no longer were they those violent red eyes of his, the hunter and predator that she had grown to care for in Australia. He now held a shard or his mother.

A smile though came to her face noticing that he still had that red hair of his.

[B]"I'm sorry..."[/B] were the first words that came out of his mouth...just looking at her reminded him of what he had done; the scar she now had pierced his heart like a blade. She immidiately noticed this and took his hand and placed it over the scar.
[B]
"Hey...Tegan..."[/B] her voice was soft and gentle; trying to resolve the issue between them quickly, because to her there was none...she did what she needed to do for him, no regrets. She spoke like this to him for a couple of minutes, a smile then spread across his face as well, feeling how lucky he was to have someone like Jade.

After everything was said and done, he kissed her on the forehead and cheek and pulled his hand away from the scar and caught a glimpse of the bottle on the ground.

[B]"You and your Australian herbs..."[/B]
[B]
"Well yea, I can't rely on you all the time now can I."[/B] Jade was glowing...that presense the sword gave her before was now standing before her now...knowing that she had Tegan back for good.

With the sun rising high, knowing that the vampires were gone, they both walked together towards the temple...the rest of the Wakanda continued to salvage what they could from the temple.

[B]"You know that they took Katima right..."[/B] asked Jade.

[B]"Yes...and I know about Ena and Sin as well."[/B]

[B]"Kalei, Thayne and Talyn went after them last night....they haven't returned though yet."[/B]

There was a moment of silence as they walked towards the garage next to the temple. Jade still felt a little weak from last night and leaned against the brick wall as Tegan drove out an SUV.

Jade got in the passangers seat; and Tegan showed that he had already gotten all of her weapons.

[B]"Where too?"[/B] questioned Jade as she put a hand on Tegans.
[B]
"We can either go find the others...or go hunt down Malik and the others? Your choice."[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2]The sweet scent of sunrise wafted through the forest as a small shadow danced around Kalei's feet. It was time to get Ena to safety and wait until nightfall to start their plan.

"Well, Sin. I think its best you be going," Kalei motioned behind her as the sky began to lighten. The vampire hissed and shrank away from the group, his attention foalting towards Ena.

Kalei chuckled. "She'll stay with us, Sin. Think of it as insurance that you'll meet back up with us when the sun sets again."

Kain snarled, wrinkling his nose, "Fine." He jumped into the treetops and was gone.

"Kalei!" Talyn spoke up suddenly.

Kalei swirled around and bent down next to Talyn and Ena. She was starting to lose her complection and had started to go into fits. She was dreaming, and of something not pleasant. They needed to get her some where safe, but the temple was crawling with vampires.

Kalei bit her lower lip. All her supplies were back in the temple and without them Ena was going to turn into a full fledge vampire...with no control over herself. She couldn't put the others in danger again.

"Kalei..."

The Wakanda leader brought her attention to her companion, concern written all over his face.

"I'm not leaving you or Ena," he said simply. Kalei smiled and nodded her head as she helped him to her feet.

She knew just the place to take them, and hopefully Father Alba had already taken Thayne and the others there as well. "Heads up Amber...hope your massive mansion can house as all." Kalei said with laughter and joy in her voice as she and Talyn raced the sun.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen][SIZE=1]OOC: Talyn, you can make the mansion look however ya want. You too Ena.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[B]?You know damn well ya bastard, if it were up ta me, we?d be headed Down Under.? [/B] She smiled at him as he looked over at her, clearly worried [B]?She'll be right, I know where your wantin to go. We?ll go afta the bloody vamp and get your sista.?[/B]

Tegan smiled and ran a hand through her braids. He pulled her toward him and kissed her quickly and softly on the lips. She smiled at him as he gazed at her for a second, then turned his attention to the road.

Jade stretched her shoulder, testing her flexibility after her injuries. With a sigh, she leaned back in her seat, closed her eyes and propped a foot on the edge of the dash [B]?I need some tucker and a coldie.?[/B]

Tegan glanced away from the road for a second and smiled, resisting the urge to laugh. [B]?There?s some water and food in the bag behind you.?[/B]

[B]?Water? That?s the best ya could do??[/B]

[B]?You know, considering your power, you?d think you?d be more health conscious.?

?Hey, I don?t smoke tabaca, I don?t do mull and ?pot? where I?m from is a 285 ml beer glass.?[/B]

Tegan laughed and shook his head as Jade reached in the back and took a big swig of water and closed her eyes again.

[B] ?You know what I wanna do, more than anything right now?

?What??

?I wanna curl up and veg out on the sofa. No vamps ta kill, no where else I need ta be, jus you and me with no where ta go? god that?d be great.?[/B]

Tegan sat in silence for a moment. [B]?We?ll get there Jade, I promise.?[/B]

Jade opened her eyes and looked at him, letting out a slight laugh[B] ?what are ya, some damn Figjam? Ya honestly think we?re gonna come outta this one??[/B]

[B]?Yeah, why not??[/B] he smiled at her then got a concerned look on his face, [B]?wait, what exactly is a figjam??[/B]

She laughed for real this time and smiled, looking out the window. [B]?I?ll tell ya later.? [/B] She felt the vamps, they were getting closer. They?d be the first ones there, the first into this final battle.

[I]Yeah, why not.[/I]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]The two soon arrived at a massive, dark Victorian mansion that bordered the outskirts of the forest, close to the mountains. Its seclusion from the rest of the world was what made it the perfect spot to recover for the battered group of Wakanda.

Ena writhed in Talyn's arms as he waited outside the thick wooden doors for Kalei to return and he stuggled to keep her from dropping to the ground.

[I][CENTER]'Kalei...please hurry. I don't know how much longer Ena will last.'[/CENTER][/I]

Talyn didn't have to wait long, Kalei opened the door and motioned for him to come inside. Quickly he joined her as she shut the door behind him, and she walked toward the Grand Staircase made of marble with a beechwood railing with iron bars forming a design in-between. Candles were scattered throughout the Great Hall, it seemed to be the only light within the building. The walls were colored burgundy with a ceiling a giant mural of angels in heaven.

[B]"Take her in there. I'll be back in a moment."[/B] Kalei told him as she pointed down the left corridor to the first room on the left. With a nod, she decended the stairs and he continued to the left. The furniture consisted of a large four poster bed with a gothic black conforter and matching pillows.

After setting Ena down on the bed, Talyn returned to the hall and waited. [I]'Is it really the best idea to leave her in there? If she was to wake up, it would most likely be the destruction of that room.'[/I] He thought to himself.

-----------

Ena screamed and threw herself on the ground. A feeling like no other had begun to take over, and she felt a nauseating pulse begin to erupt throughout her body. Her heartbeat slowed to a painful rhythm and she figured out what was happening.

[B]"Damn it! Why so soon?!"[/B] She muttered as she held her stomach. [B]"I can't...fight it...anymore. I'm....losing.....myself...."[/B]

----------

An aggravated scream plagued the numerous hallways and a loud crash soon followed. Talyn whipped around to see that body of Ena's folded over on the floor next to a shattered vase. [B]"Kalei!"[/B] He yelled, looking around, trying desperately to find his leader. He didn't want to be faced with this.

She stood behind him, this demon that had arisen, and she waited for him to turn around. With a swift movement at the blink of an eye, she executed a roundhouse kick and sent Talyn crashing down the stairs.

[B]"Get up!"[/B] She demanded in a dark tone, her fists clenched to the point that it was thought that she would break her own skin. Talyn looked up at the girl as he took a moment to stand, seeing a wicked smirk and to his disgust, a pair of fangs that gleamed in the candlelight. Those once jet black eyes were now filled with the hatred of crimson that vampires were known for. [B]"Kalei isn't going to save you this time, Talyn."[/B][/COLOR]

--------------

OOC: Due to time restraints, I'm going to end it there. Blayze, I hope this is enough for you to get a post out of, it was fun playing Talyn for a little while.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Thayne's eyes flickered open wearily. He glanced around the room he was in and jumped up in shock, prepared to tear the place to shreds in dillusion. Luckily his senses kicked in, and he stopped himself before he burned the room and it's healers. They were looking at him, not with fear, but with understanding. He sighed and plopped into bed.

[B]"Hmmm...I don't sense many of the others. Where are they?"[/B] A voice swam in from the hallways.

"They should be here any moment now." Thayne looked over to see Father Alba walking in. Thayne smiled and stood up, embracing the man. Father Alba was a renowned healer, and Thayne had met him on many occasions. He was a good man.

[B]"Good... But my heart is still heavy, father."[/B] Alba smiled and sat down, and Thayne did so as well. Alba ad a calm aura, so despite the sorrow Thayne felt, he still was at peace. Father Alba spoke.

[B]'Don't worry yourself. Ena is coming back with Kalei and Talyn, and Sin has made an alliance with us."[/B] Thayne smiled faintly. [I]An alliance... It's not the same as him being our friend. Once we've beaten Malik...[/I] He shok his head and turned to Alba.

[B]"Thank you. That news brings me joy. Regardless of what's happened to the team, so long as it's still the team, everything is alright."[/B] Thayne felt a strong energy surge throughout the manor, and distinguished it as three auras. Kalei, Talyn, and Ena. Apparently, since receeding to his true vampire form, Sin could no longer walk in the sun.[I] Pity.[/I]

Thayne stood up and clasped Father Alba's shoulder before announcing that he would journey around the manor to get a feel for it. He instantly headed for the staircase, walking down to the third level from the fifth. Ena was there, and he needed to see if she had been helped or not. Shame was, his question was answered before he got there.

A scream echoed through corridors and up the staircase, and a loud crash accompanied it. Thayne flew down to the source of the explosion to find Talyn on the ground and Ena above him. She had become a full vampire. Thayne smiled hollowly, dying a little more on the inside. [I]She's gone too...[/I] He walked over to her, smiling.

[B]"Hey, Ena. I'm glad to see you're alright...but why would you attack Talyn? Aren't you still on our side? At least if only temporarily? Think ab---"[/B] Her foot collided with the side of his face and sent him rearing. The same things apparantley [sp?] happened to every vampire when first turned. Savage bloodlust, inability to rationalize thoughts, and violent tendencies. When would it pass over? Talyn's voice broke through his thoughts.

[B]"Thayne. Don't hurt her. She'll come to any moment. Just...stay alive. And wakanda."[/B] Thayne smiled and dodged a succesion of blows from Ena. He yelled back to Talyn.

[B]"Will do, Cap. Can't gaurantee anything, though."[/B]

[CENTER][B]+++++[/B][/CENTER]

OOC: Had to get a post in. PM me Ena or Talyn if I did anything wrong. BY the way, in case you couldn't tell, this starts off before Kalei, Talyn and Ena arrive at the Manor.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin made his way through the trees, staying in the shadows. He had earlier attempted to walk in the day light. But he found that he was lacking that ability. He had the burn on his face to show for it.
[B]
"Stupid sun. I use to be immortal ot the sun, able to hunt in both daylight and darkness. What happened? I have reverted to my vampire state, I should of maintained that ability."[/B] He comtimplated this idea for several more tree jumps, until an idea hit him. He stopped dead, hanging from a tree.
[B]
"I reverted too far in to vampirism. I sealed my fate when I turned Ena. No!"[/B] He squeezed the tree in his hand and it cracked.
[B]
"They better find a cure! Or else I can never walk in the sun!"[/B] He roared as he ripped the top of the tree off, sun light filtered at him. He dropped lower on the tree to avoid the sun, the burn on his face hissed with steam.
[B]
"Son of a bitch!"[/B] He then started his tree jumping again, he quickly came upon a mansion in the middle of the forest in a clearing. The mansion itself was 60 yards from any tree, and the sun shined brightly in the empty space.
[B]
"Dammit! This never works for me. But I need somewhere to hide so I don't turn to ash from this damn sun!"[/B] He calculated the distance, going over his options and what he could possibly do to avoid the sun. Then he realized he had no option. He pressed his feet against the tree and gathered all his strength in his legs.

He launched himself of towards the mansion, he wailed as the sun burned his flesh. He smashed through a window and rolled into the vacant room, his burns hissing and sever.
[B]
"Shit! That was the stupidest thing I have ever done in my life."[/B] He cracked his neck and his burnes slowly started to heal, slower then a gun or sword wound would heal. He then sensed a strong vampire presence and auras he knew very well. He smiled, despite the burns on his face.
[B]
"Looks like I hit the jackpot. I've found Ena, and all of my current allys."[/B] He pushed open a wooden door and started his hunt. Seeing who he would find first.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Her body under no control and her mind a rage, Ena sprung at Thayne with the ferocity of a vampire. For a minute or two, he read her moves with ease, but fell to the floor after a fist to the jaw.

She had cut his lip, and he spat out the blood as she smirked. He looked surprised at the newfound strength within her, but he couldn't give up.

[I]'This can't be happening...'[/I] Ena watched from within as her body continued to attempt to strike her former teammate. Meanwhile, she could sense Sin somewhere on the higher reaches of the mansion. [I]'I can't believe I can do this...'[/I]

Thayne lowered his arm in defense, and Talyn stared up in wonder as Ena's body fought itself. While trying to stab Thayne with Richard's dagger, Ena swung and turned it toward herself.

Her right arm now sustained a long, but thin gash as she growled, and she dropped the wretched thing that had brought her so much pain.

[I]'I can't hurt them...'[/I] Ena thought. [I]'I can't do it. I rely too much upon them for help. Doing this would be the ultimate betrayal. To hell with Malik and thinking that I would ever join that heartless bastard. I'd rather die than be one of them. The fool doesn't realize that I did this because of myself, not for the power.

I still have a heart, it may be battered and torn, but it's still there.'[/I]

[B]"Don't you do this!"[/B] Talyn rose and grabbed her from behind. [B]"Ena, don't be stupid!"

"Fight it!"[/B] Thayne yelled. [B]"You're stronger than this."[/B]

[I][B]'No. Give in. You've taken the bite, now give up. You're a vampire now and nothing's going to change that. You can't change that. Don't forget who you are now. You're not a Wakanda anymore!'[/B][/I]

For a minute, Ena tried to bite, kick and squirm out of Talyn's grip, but he wouldn't let her go. She let out an angry scream.

[B]"Let her go."[/B] A new voice interrupted. Sin stood at the top of the staircase with a smile and several burns. [B]"She is what she is. And unfortunately for the both of you, that's not going to change. She's mine now."[/B]

[B]"How the hell did you get in here?"[/B] Thayne asked.

[B]"Oh, I found a way."[/B] Sin replied smugly.

[B]"Miss Ena!"[/B] Riley managed to work his way to the Main Hall and saw his teacher in a blood-craving frenzy.

[B]"Riley, get Kalei! Tell her to hurry!"[/B] Talyn yelled to the boy and he took off in a heartbeat.

[I]'I won't let you do this...'

[B]'You already have.'[/B]

'I'll kill myself before I let you take over.'

[B]'Then do it. You'll go back to hell where you belong!'[/B][/I]

Ena managed to squirm out of Talyn's arms and ran up the stairs to stop halfway. She looked trapped. Between Sin, Thayne and Talyn, she didn't know what to do. Her body was on overdrive and her mind was battling itself. Kalei would have to return quick if Ena was to be taken under control.[/COLOR]

--------------

OOC: Short post. Ena's become such a surprisingly...important character. I suppose that's the word. And I'm so glad, I could almost cry! *sniff* There's a lot of possibilities. (I don't want to be too controlling...)[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]Without warning, as the SUV tore down the dirt path heading out of the forest, Tegan slammed on the brakes causing both he and Jade's heads to bounce back and forth.

[B]"Whats the matr' Tegan?"[/B] questioned Jade as she looked curiously at him. Tegan was looking blankly at the road ahead of him...almost in a trance.

[B]"Tegan"[/B] she said again, this time smacking him in the back of the head. He suddenly snapped out of his thinking and looked at her.
[B]
"Thanks Jade...I needed that."[/B]

[B]"What's wrong...why'd you stop like that..."[/B] Tegan was silent for a moment..organizing his thoughts.
[B]
"We're lossing Ena...and Sin...is after her..."[/B] Tegans eyes shifted to the forest on the side of them...they were almost at the clearing.

[B]"You're talking about Ena being bitten...Father Alba told me about what was happening with her...and what you did."[/B] she rubbed the back of his neck right below the back of his skull...she knew he liked being touched there.[B] "there is nothing you can do right now...you know we have to find your sister and tell the others."[/B]

[B]"But there is..." [/B]as he words trailed off...thinking of what he did. He did what he did...to help her...and in a sense he did, but she took a road he didn't intend. And Sin...something wasn't right.

[B]"What do ya mean...you can do something?"[/B]
[B]
"Nothing..."[/B] Tegan turned away from his thinking...knowing that the time would come for such action. [B]"You're right as always..."[/B] he smiled and held her hand that was still on his neck.
[B]
"Where are we going anyway?"[/B] she questioned.
[B]
"To the place of my conception...there is a castle about 4 hours away from here along the river...it was my home...or at least I remember living in."[/B]
[B]
"Why go there?"[/B]
[B]
"Because if I'm like my father...I would go there with Katima out of spite against Kalei...even if they aren't there...maybe we can find a clue...or have some questiones answered."[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOM: *tag* you're it Astdis:)

[color=red][size=1][b]" Again!"[/b]

Malik was getting frustrated. He had been training Katima personally when she had woken and nurished herself. But the session wasn't going the way he had planned. As Phinease said, she was still, clearly, Wakanda. She didn't have the speed nor the strength that a half-vampire should, like she was still surpressing it unconsciously.

Katima was on her knees, her chest heaving. Blood trickled from the side of her mouth. Sweat dripped into small cuts, the salt making them sting. Her chest felt restricted. Malik was training her hard. She hasn't trained this hard since Tegan left.

[i]Tegan....[/i]

Her blood boiled at just the thought of her traitorous twin. Shakily, she stood, looking at her father, putting her unwilling body into a neutral fighting stance. Malik smiled. She was tough, but the memories of her mother and brother made her work harder.

The Vampire Lord stood, smirking.
[b]" Again, my dear?"[/b] he said, a smooth voice eminating from his lips.
Katima couldn't spead, so she nodded.

Smiling with a sadistic grin, Malik dashed forward towards her in a blur. Katima just managed to dodge it, falling backwards onto the ground before rolling to her side and flipping up onto her feet again.

Seeing this didn't impress Malik.
[b]" How are you supposed to get your revenge on your mother and brother if you can't even embrace your vampire side?!"[/b] he yelled angrily at her.
Katima growled at him. [b]" Easy for you to say! You haven't had your vampiric side surpressed for 20-something years!"[/b]

With that anger, she darted towards him, throwing a punch. Malik was taken by surprise in her sudden burst of speed. Katima managed to hit him square on the cheek before receiving another punch to the stomach, sending her flying into the wall behind her. A sickening crack of bone and flesh against stone echoed through the pitch black room. Malik wiped the blood from his mouth and looked at it, a sadistic smile upon his lips.

[b]" This is the first time in years that someone had drawn blood from me,"[/b] Malik said, excitement flooding through his veins as he saw his own blood smeared across his hand. He looked up at Katima, his eyes drawing into narrow slits.

Katima stood. Her bones inside her body felt like they had shattered. She looked up at her father again, but this time, she noticed something different. The whole way his body seemed, the look on his face - this was not the calm and collected man she had known. This feeling.... this was the feeling of the monster that was known as a vampire.

Quicker than a blur, Malik came at her. Grabbing her throat, he thrusted her into the wall again, making an indented area of impact in the stone. Katima gasped, splatters of blood flying out of her mouth on impact. Her eyes, however, remained locked on Malik - now glaring like icicles.

[b]" If this is all you have,"[/b] Malik hissed at her, [b]" Then I may as well kill you now, because you will never defeat Kalei or Tegan in this pathetic state."[/b]

Katiam coughed, blood splattering onto Malik's hand. Her eyes now grew into angered slits - just like Malik's. [b]" I won't.... lose to them..."[/b] she growled.

[b]" Then prove it to me."[/b]

This moment was what Malik was waiting for. Katima's eyes grew blood red with a black ring centred in the middle of the red. He smirked, closing his eyes in satisfaction. When he opened them an instant later, Katima was gone from his grip. His body suddenly jerked to the left as Katima's foot connected with his side, sending him flying.

Breathing heavily, Katima watched Malik as he stood up from colliding with a bookcase, completely demolishing it in the process. An evil laughter started to echo from him. He burst out in evil laughter and looked at Katima.

[b]" I haven't had this much fun in years..."[/b] he said as he dashed forward again, ready to engage in battle.[/color][/size]

They road in silence for awhile. Jade dosed off and slept for an hour or more, she couldn?t be certain. But if there was a fight ahead, [I]she?d be no help to Tegan tired or weak.[/I]

They mostly seemed to be staying clear of the main roads, going through a lot of country and only a few scattered small towns. [I]She was glad to be farther from the cities, it meant her power base would be stronger. Tegan too seemed to be almost enjoying the drive, despite what lay ahead[/I]. They talked about everything and nothing, argued in serious jest over pointless things, and behaved as if they were driving to so weekend retreat, not a possible death trap.

They were traveling through some farm country area when it happened. Tegan was laughing over one of Jade?s sarcastic remarks when he suddenly clutched his chest and veered off the road. Jade tried to catch the wheel, but they hit a rock and started to tumble, rolling over the edge of the field and down a sharp embankment. The hood of the SUV buried itself deep in the edge of a river, missing a tree that surely would have crushed them.

Jade pulled herself through the window of the passenger side and ran over to help Tegan climb out the driver?s side door. He sat on the ground, and jade collapsed next to him, they both were breathing hard from the adrenaline rush of the accident but otherwise were unharmed. When they both seemed to have calmed down, Jade looked over at the wreck, then shot a look at Tegan.

[B]?What the bloody hell happened back there??[/B]

Tegan closed his eyes [B]?I felt her Jade?

?Who??

?Katima. She?s so full of rage and hate.? [/B] He opened his eyes and looked down the river. His casual gaze turned into a questioning look, then sudden recognition

Jade followed his look but saw nothing out of the ordinary[B] ?What is it??[/B]

[B]?We?re here.?[/B]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][CENTER]It was so foreign to him...but the presense of this place reminded him...it made him remember...

[B]"This is it...my home..."[/B] Tegan's words faded as he and Jade made their way up the river. Up ahead of them, out of the woods they came to a clearing revieling a small house. It was one story, with a long base with many rooms. It was like a cabin, purely made by hand as it overlooked the rushing waters of the river.

Walking on its soil along made him feel at him. Even though the property looked old and abandoned...all that Tegan saw was the way it looked as a child. The grass in his eyes was cut perfectly, the ground was firm and comfortable with every stride. Jade held his hand and walked with him to the porch in the backyard near the river.

As they came to the screen door and walked into the house. Surprsingly, all the furnature and item found was covered in plastic wrapping, carefully contained and preserved[I]...someone was caring for this place...mother...[/I]
[B]
"This was your home..."[/B] the air was unpleasant to Jade's nostrils as she took a breath...the air was there...something left an unpleasant aura in this place. [B]"I don't think we should be here..."[/B]

[B]"It's ok..."[/B] Tegan let go of her hand and knelt down to the ground...the past image of this house still lay in front of his eyes. Flashes of memories erupted in his mind...bits and pieces of he and Katima's childhood[I]...we were so happy...[/I]

Like crawling like a child...Tegan made his way around the house as if he were a baby again...taking in everything he saw.
[B]
"Are you alright Tegan?"[/B] Jade questioned as she stood still next to the backdoor.

[B]"Yes..."[/B] but his voice sounded muttered...he looked like he was in a trance...[B]"Did you know my sister and I would hide things from Kalei when we were younger..."[/B]

Jade instantly saw that Tegan was gaining back some of his memories...memories that could be valuable clues as to Katima and Malik's location...[B]"what did you all hide..."[/B]

[B]"Pictures...books..."[/B] Tegan continued to crawl and began to make his way into the bedroom...it was for a little girl...Katima's room. Jade followed and continued to talk to Tegan. [B]"what kind of pictures...?"[/B]

The house looked so beautiful in Tegan's eyes...so warm and loving...[B]"pictures that mommy had...she loved to collect pictures...reminded her of things...sometimes she would laugh...sometimes she would cry...we tried to hide the ones that cried..."[/B]

Suddenly Tegan stopped beside the bed and stood up. Immidiately his vision was gone and he came back to reality...without hesitation he lifted up the mattress of the bed and put out a small box.

Jade and he took a seat next to the bed together and stared down upon it. Tegan and Jade both took a deep breath and opened the box...

Suddenly Tegan was thrown into another vision...standing up quickly and knocking the box to the ground...he began to shiver with fear as he walked to the bedroom door and looked out at the living room.

He could see himself...as a young boy...no more than 2 years old. Kalei and Katima were standing in the room...Katima was crying as she grasped Kalei's leg as they both looked at this dark looking figure.

[I]"Ah..."[/I] it spoke...Jade was yelling at Tegan for him to hear her...but he couldn't...taking a hold of his hand, she started to see and hear exactly what Tegan was...[I]"When Malik ordered me to bring you back to him...I didn't not expect to find children..."[/I]

In that moment, several figures similar to the one surrounded Kalei and grabbed her arms tightly...she fought them off as best as she could...but she was overpowered as Katima lost grip of her leg and now stood alone in front of the dark man.
[I]
"Now...wont you be a wonderful prize for me to bring back to may master."[/I] the man began to lower his hand to grap Katima as a boy suddenly appeared from Tegan's side and ran towards the little girl who was now crying uncontralably.
[B]
"That's you Tegan..."[/B] declared Jade as she continued to hold Tegan's hand and watch...

The little boy grabbed the girl and began to carry her to a nearby room. But all the doors suddenly shut them out from any escape. The little boy knelt with the girl...he was trying to calm her by rubbing his hand through her hair as his eyes stared at the stranger with death like eyes...glowing with anger as he protected his sister. Kalei's hands and feet were being bond together as she looked upon in horror as the dark figure walked towards her children.

[I]"Two of them...my my...you've been busy Kalei...I'll take them both then."[/I]

As the little girl hid her face in her brothers chest, he placed his on her shoulder and held her close as he closed his eyes and pictures himself protected.

Suddenly the two began to glow bright red with an aura that the man couldn't go any closer too. The two siblings both now looked at the man with bright red eyes as if piercing into his very soul...as if he were looking at death itself.

The vampire which was the stranger shook in fear as he began to burn from the inside. The rest of the vampires followed suit...and within moments, they all burst into flames and became ash.

After it was over, both siblings ran to their mother and began to free her of her bonds. Kalei raised them up in the air to get a good look at them if either was hurt...and to her surprise...their eyes returned to normal...those innocent eyes as if it never happened.

The vision ended as both Tegan and Jade both napped back to reality again and turned to look at the box on the floor...
[I]
...I understand now...[/I] Tegan thought as Jade let go of his hand and gathered the pictures on the floor...but suddenly she sat in shock as she held one picture in front of her...

[B]"Where is this place?"[/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][B]
"I dont know..."[/B] but Tegan thought for a moment...[B]"unless...unless that is where Kalei met Malik..."[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]