OtakuBoards

Love Me, Mr. Death [M-LVS]

demonchild781

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin stepped out of the shower and dried off, he dressed himself and took a deep breath. Feeling better then he did before he went in. He rolled his head and his neck poped, he stretched and sighed with relief.
[B]
"I should go check on those four. Make sure they are not dead."[/B] He said jokingly to himself as he left his room, leaving his trench coat and sword in his room. As he made his way he saw several Wakandas walking by, all of them looking at him with fearful eyes. All of them seemed frightened by his presence alone, Sin noticed every single one of their reactions.

Part of him liked the fact they were cowering at the mere sight of him, the other half wondered and feared what they were so afraid of. It could have been anything, his eyes, his fangs, his build in body, his clothing, or just the fact he was a vampire. He continued through the halls, watching each one. Then another idea hit him, mabye a Wakanda saw him destroy those four men by himself. In Sin's mind it severed as a nice warning for others who saw him as nothing but Vampire trash and thought they could deal with him.
[B]
"I hope they stay scared."[/B] Sin said to himself as he rounded a corner, but then it hit him. What if Kalei hears about it? What would she do? He thought more on the subject, to any passer-by would have through it was a ruthless attack by the vampire. They would have though he had finally snapped or something and attacked them for no good reason, and if this were to get to the more powerful Wakanda then Kalei's life might be at stake. All these thoughts ran through his head, speeding across his mind. He shook his head to get some claritey.
[B]
"Just relax, it's just because of the way you look. I mean come on, you look at yourself in the mirror and would be frightened as well."[/B] He said to himself as he turned into the medical wing and saw four empty beds, this was unusual to Sin. By the damage he caused they should of still been lieing here. Sleeping. Soon he noticed the nurse was missing, this was what sent a sharp warning through his mind. He smelt the air, he picked up an odor that did not belong. A smell that carried a hint of darkness and blood, Sin didn't like this at all. The odor was starting to fade showing that it was about an hour ago when this happened.
[B]
"I need to find the person that smells like..."[/B] He turned in mid sentence and saw Kalei and Katima standing there, he jumped back.
[B]
"Oh my god!"[/B] He said as he took a deep breath and relaxed. Kalei looked at him.
[B]
"Smells like what?"[/B] Katima asked curiously. Sin shook his head.
[B]
"Nothing."[/B] Kalei then spoke to Sin.
[B]
"Have you seen Tegan or Jade?"[/B] Sin stroked the beared growing lightly and thought for a moment.
[B]
"No, but I can hunt them down for you."[/B] Kalei shook her head.
[B]
"That won't be necessary. We'll find them ourselves."[/B] Sin nodded his head and they disappeared into the hallway, Sin exhaled heavily.
[B]
"Now, time to hunt for that new scent."[/B] Sin said to himself as he left the hospital wing and searched inconspicuously through out the temple.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]Kalei took a in a soft breath and exhaled as she turned towards Katima. She could see the tears that had stained her rosey cheeks, making her eyes puffy and swollen. Her heart ached, but she needed to find Tegan.

"Will you fine for awhile," Kalei reached out and placed her hand delicately onto her daughter's cheek.

"Sure," Katima said, hidding whatever her current feelings were.

Kalei tried to smile, despite the lie, as she rubbed Katima's cheek with her thumb. "I must find your brother, there's something I need to tell him."

"Go," Katima pushed Kalei's hand away.

Kalei pressed her lips together and, with regret, left Katima's side to search for her brother. After searching most of the temple grounds, Kalei decided it best to just enjoy the sun while it was up and clear her mind.

[CENTER]****************[/CENTER]

[I]You were a glorious man, in your time, Malik. And even now, some twenty years later, I still believe you to be everything you said and "pretended" to be. I wish your children, you're beautiful children could have only been able to embrace you like I was able to. Watch you smile, and partake in your splendor, your love.[/I]

Kalei sighed, looking up towards the nearly cloudless sky. The sun washed over Kalei and her white robe as she sat cross-legged in the grass not far from the temple walls. It was quiet, most of the other Wakandas avoiding her. They probably could sense her tension and muttled thoughts better than she could fathom.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][B]"so..."[/B] the anticipated purpose of Tegan's asking Ena to follow. [B]"...I am told that you morn still for the death this...Richard."[/B] Tegan turned his glance back towards the phantomed expression upon Ena's face. She didn't know why...but the way he said it frightened her...hurt her...as if she shouldn't be feeling for his death.

Immidiately in a protective manor...[B]"what would you know Tegan?" [/B] her hunger was gone as she pushed aside the plate.

[B]''I know more than you know...and it is time that you realize something before you test my patience."[/B]

[B]"And that would be..."[/B]

Surprisingly...Tegan came back with a compassionate voice and tone. [B]"It was not your fault Ena..."[/B]

This unexpected change confused her..."I know you're trying to help Tegan...but really...I'm fine."

[B]"Oh really..."[/B] the voice was gone[B]..."then perhaps you should know that it was Richards fault for his own death...not the vampires."[/B]

Again...the sudden change was a shock...and Ena grew even more bitter and enraged at the subject.

[B]"Shut up Tegan! You have no idea what you're talking about!"[/B]
[B]
"I dont do I...well let me explain this...Richard was too weak to fight...his mind was too preoccupied with a woman...my sister. He hadn't the will to act and subdued himself to their control. He wasn't ready...and neither are you to continue if you do not get past this."[/B] He glotted over her as he walked around the kitchen towards her. Her heart was breaking...Tegan could tell...and this was just the beginning.

[B]"But do not fret...I have a surprise for you...you see that door..."[/B] Tegan lifted up Ena's now cowering face and pointed towards a side door to the kitchen.

[B]"Whats in there...?"[/B] her rage was gone...her fragility became to great...

[B]"You know who......have fun..."[/B] and with that...Tegan left.

Strickened with fear...Ena slowly got out of her chair and made her way to the cold. As she approached it...cold air swept over her and caused her to shiver...only adding more anxiety to her fear. She dizzy; disoriented....Gabbing hold of the doorknob...she slowly turned it. It gave a creaking noise as she fully opened the door and peeked inside.

At first it was total darkness...then one figure appeared...then more...standing perfectly still side by side with glowing eye colors...glaring right at her. As Ena took one step inside...she saw their faces...and nearly threw up.

Back in the hallway, Tegan couldn't muster up a smile...a sedistic smile at best since coming back to the temple. He felt pleasure in tormenting the weak...but a part of him...his true self hoped that Ena would learn from this and grow strong. But that side was quickly surpressed as Tegan made his way throughout the temple...
[B]
"Time to find mommy."[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][RIGHT][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: Tegan has given Ena a very power hallucinagen (blood) within her little breakfast:) Richard and the others who died in the castle will be seen...but in reality they are the bodies of those 'I' took from the recovery room. [/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/RIGHT] [/FONT]

[SIZE=1]OOC: I'm gonna let Ena go a little psycho. :p Kairi, you really know how to bring out the sadistic side of me.

------------------

[COLOR=Navy][B]"What's in there...?"[/B] Ena asked, almost too afraid to hear the answer.

[B]"You know who...Have fun..."[/B] Tegan smirked and closed the door slowly behind him.

As she opened the door and saw the figures of her fallen comrades, she felt a wave of nausea and slammed it back shut. Her head was spinning, and Ena had very little control of her body.

The door burst open, and the corpses stood there, waiting to approach the young girl. [B]"What the hell is going on?"[/B] She asked herself as Richard, Fyuora, Priest and Ashley stood before her.

[I]'This is fucking bullshit.'[/I] Ena became furious. [I]'Tegan, you bastard! how could you toy with me like this?!'[/I]

"What's wrong Ena? Don't you have something you want to tell me?" The corpse that was Richard asked, an odd look of half concern and half sarcasm was plastered on his face.

[B]"You're not Richard."[/B] Ena gasped as she nearly fell to the floor, clutching the table for the support to stand. [I]'I can't do this. Even if I have to defend myself...I can't bring myself to do this...I can't touch him.'[/I]

'Richard' walked forth and grabbed Ena by her chin, forcing her to look up at him. [B]"Come now, tell me what it is that's on your mind."[/B]

[B]"Fuck you."[/B] Ena spat and knocked him off of his feet. Her hands thrusting into his chest, the power of the wind she possessed sent him into the wall. [B]"Fuck you all."[/B]

[I]'Tegan wants me to be numb. Fine then, so be it. I'll go back to the way I was.'[/I] Ena stood and watched as the other three approached. [I]'But is that all that I'm here for? To be a merciless killer? I'm a soldier on the front lines that only counts to the world as a statistic. Is that what we Wakanda are?'[/I]

Ena pulled out the blade from her a strap on the side her jeans, it was the one she used for Richard when he used his Siphon Life attacks. Upon doing so, she stabbed the corpse that was Ashley in the neck, blood spraying everywhere. The walls, floor, table, and most importantly, Ena were covered in the thick mess. Next was Priest. [B]"You deserted us anyway."[/B] She said, forcing herself to believe something false.

With that, Ena swiped Priest's legs out from under her and inserted the dagger into her back. Repeatedly, Ena thrust the blade deeper and deeper until finally, the body had frozen for sure.

Fyuora stood behind Ena, tapping her on the shoulder and kicking her to the ground. [B]"Ena. You killed me! I hope that you're satisfied."[/B] Fyuora kicked her hard in the injured side, causing Ena to wince. [B]"You're a greedy bitch Ena. And that's all you'll ever be. You're nothing to the rest of the group. Kalei uses you like a shield, she doesn't care if you die or not."[/B]

Ena only listened to the lies that the corpse spat out like a broken record. [B]"You act as if I'm just realizing that no one cares."[/B] She rolled over and quickly got to her feet. [B]"Well I've got news for you..."[/B] Ena pulled the blade out of Ashley's neck, and threw it like a dagger, straight into Fyuora's heart. [B]"I killed you once. I've killed you again."[/B] She smirked.

And then it was time for Richard.

Ena withdrew the dagger and blood splattered across her face. With a small smile, she watched as the corpse rose and began to approach her once more. With a growing pain in her side, Ena knew she wouldn't last long before she'd fall unconscious due to a lack of energy.

Perhaps Tegan was right, she needed to get past this.

[B]"I loved you."[/B] Ena said shortly. [B]"I loved you more than you could fathom, Richard. I vowed that I would sacrifice my life for you in a heartbeat."[/B] It was hard to admit to anyone the feelings she had possessed for a long time, nonetheless the man she thought to be Richard. [B]"But no one else needs to know about that now. And I'll end it with you..."[/B]

The corpse staggered forth and grabbed the wrist that was about to shove the dagger into it's chest. Ena was locked into a position where she had very little options. Richard looked down at her and shook his head with a gentle look on his face.

Tears rushed from Ena's eyes as she struggled to get away. As the other arm reached up to attempt to free herself, that arm too, was caught. Ena was completely at the corpses mercy, and in her fragile condition, she wasn't about to struggle much more. He pratically shoved her into the nearest wall, allowing the ribs in her side to actually worsen.

[I]'What do I do?'[/I] She thought as a blank look crossed her face.

The corpse began to see the actual wounds on Ena's arm due to the revelation of the bandages. He then ripped the sleeve of her shirt, ripping off the bandages and surveying the wound. She simply looked up at him, dumbfounded.

[CENTER][I]'I'm going cold.'[/I][/CENTER]

The corpse began to rip the rest of Ena's shirt to see the bandages around her sides. He tore at them through her tank top and she began to struggle a little more. He dug is nails into her shoulder and a small flow of blood emerged. By letting go of once wrist, 'Richard' had just sealed his fate. That hand rushed straight towards his face and the flames erupted. When the corpse backed away, Ena sunk to the floor.

[CENTER][I]'I have to finish this.'[/I][/CENTER]

The dagger, which had dropped to the floor, was quickly picked up and thrown into the back of the corpses skull. Ena stood as she watched the corpse drop to the floor and then fell herself.

[CENTER][I]'I'm sorry.'[/I][/CENTER]

-----------[/COLOR]

OOC: If someone could find Ena while looking for Tegan and kind of take her to get some medical attention or something like that, it would be much appreciated.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin continued his hunt, following the scent that made him sick to his stomach but he continued to hunt down the scent and find where the four disappeared to. He came across many Wakanda in his search, not smelling the awful stench that he was searching for. He had a thought that he should go back to his room to retrieve his sword and trench coat. He hustled back and slipped his coat on and slid the sword in it's place. He went back into the hall searching for the smell.
[B]
"Where are you? Ya bloody monster where have you gone?"[/B] Sin said as he looked down the corridors seeing where the scent was strongest. He took a turn quickly and hustled down that hallway. He would stop at every intersection of corridors and followed the scent, getting closer to his target. He passed room after room looking for evil scent.
[B]
"I hope I'm getting close."[/B] Sin said to himself, now walking through the halls. He soon caught a strong smell of what he was looking for and smiled with his small success.
[B]
"Got you!"[/B] He bolted down the hall way and entered the kitchen, he could smell toats and eggs, freshly made. But he could smell the darkness and blood over the eggs far better then the food. The blood scent actually grew when Sin entered the kitchen, he could smell some weird new smell with the blood. It made him slightly dizzy but he regained himself and looked around, he heared a slight noise coming from the freezer. He made his way to it and opened the door slowly, Ena fell through the open door and hit the ground. Sin bent down and picker her up. He put the back of her hand against her face.
[B]
"Your cold. We need to warm you up."[/B] He pulled off his trench coat and wrapped her in it, he lifted her up and forgot about his hunt. He hustled through the halls trying to keep her warm while looking for a nurse to help him. He could smell and feel the blood on Ena and knew this would be bad if he didn't find someone quick. He found a nurse walking casually through the halls he ran up to her quickly. His quick approach frieghtened her and she jumped. Sin was breathing hard.
[B]
"I need you to help me. She's bleeding and she might have hypothermia. Please help her!"[/B] The nurse nodded her head and hurried to the hospital wing, Sin right on her heels. She opened the door quickly and Sin found a vacant bed and set her down quickly, he kneeled down next to her and wrapped the bed sheets around her. He held up his hands and examined them.

[B]"I wonder?"[/B] He touched his hands to the bed and let the dark energy engulf the bed and Ena. The energy created a comfortable warmth that Sin could feel as well as Ena. He held it for a few more seconds then let the energy fade. Sin was growing tired. The use of the dark energy and his earlier fight and the lack of sleep were starting to effect him. He wipped some hair covering Ena's eyes and leaned back in the chair, he relaxed and slumped. He saw Tegan walk by and stood up and ran after him, he tapped him on the shoulder and he turned.
[B]
"Kalei and Katima are looking for it's best you find her quickly."[/B] Tegan looked at him for a moment then turned and resumed his walk. Sin turned and was about to take a step when he suddenly inhaled through his nose and stopped. His eyes opened wide and his lips cracked open.
[B]
"That smell....."[/B] Sin turned his head to look at Tegan, he took a deeper breath and the scent rushed into his nostrals. He shook his head.
[B]
"There's no way. Tegan..... He couldn't.... Unless he has.... Oh Shit!"[/B] Sin bolted after him, crawling on the walls so Tegan wouldn't see him.
[B]
"I'll get you when you find Kalei and Katima. For now i'll watch you."[/B] Sin said quietly to himself as he crawled on the wall and ceiling, using the shadows to hide himself from Tegan.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Thayne walked out from he cavern, breathing heavily. His eyes were glowing a fluorescently, and he looked different all around. He looked down at his blade, it was covered in blood. He wiped it off on the gorund and sheathed it. He took a couple more steps and sniffed the air. He could feel Sin. Something was wrong.

With all of his strength that was left, he sent a message to Sin, telling him to come get him quickly and inform him of what had happened. Sin answered and all went silent. Thayne layed down and closed his eyes, waiting for his friend. He fell back into thinking about the battle.

[I]He had been extremely lucky. He fought Michael with everything and had killed him. Raphael had been so amazed by Michael's death that Thayne had killed him whilst he was in shock. When it came to him fighting Gabrael, he collapsed. Gabrael walked over to him, his shape-shifting weapon now a arm blade in the shape of a cross. He smiled.

[B]"You killed them both. Never thought I'd see anyone do that. You don't have enough power to defeat me, however."[/B] He raised his arm up and Thayne shut his eyes. His weapon was snatched from him, and he waited for the blow. It never came. When he opened his eyes, he saw that his blade was driven through Gabrael's chest.

[B]"It wouldn't be fair, though, for you to have killed them to die by my hand. You win. Take...this."[/B] He thre Thayne a crux gemmata, though it was different from the one he was wearing. It was silver, with onyx gems, and had an archaic shape. Thayne put it on, and a change overcame him. His eyes turned golden, his hair turned a darker black and developed blue-grey streaks in it. Then...[/I]

[B]"Thayne!"[/B] Thayne woke with a start and drew his blade lightning fast, attempting to cut down the voice. Sin sprung away swiftly, amazed at his speed. His ears shot up, and his eyes flittered to the right. He motioned back to the manor, and ran off in that direction. Thayne ran behind him, then stopped. He grinned and gripped his cross.

[B]"Show me your wings..."[/B] A flame swriled around him and hit his back. He hunched over, and the flames took the shape of wings. He lifted up and flew to the manor, right above Sin. Once there, the wings dispersed, and Sin looked at him, smiling.

[B]"When the hell did you learn that trick?"[/B] Thayne laughed and shook his head.

[B]"I'll tell you later. So what's going on?"[/B] Sin took anothe whiff of the air and motioned down a corridor while explaing everything to Thayne. Thayne was baffled. Why would Tegan want to harm Katima and Kalei? His shook his head, unable to imagine. He looked at Sin.

[B]"So we're gonna watch and wait, make sure he doesn't do anything?"[/B] Sin nodded. Thayne thought and nodded. Sin threw his hand into Thayne's chest quickly. Thayne swiftly looked up and saw Tegan ahead of them. He watched him intentively, waiting for Katima and Kalei.

[CENTER][B]+++++[/B][/CENTER]

[B]OOC:[/B] I hope that's alright, Achilles and Kairi.[/SIZE]

Jade walked through the building, ending under the over hang, looking down on everyone as they scurried around. She could see all the floors as she leaned on the sword and felt Tegan?s presence pulse through, in an under current. [I]Something was wrong, something big, and she had to think. [/I] She had to sit alone and think this one through before she acted. [I]Vampire[/I]. That was the energy she felt, through her feet firmly planted on the cement floor up to the vibrations in the sword. [I]It was him. Tegan had tried to tell her. She had to think. Vampires? she had studied them for so many years, she should know this? of course! Malik would use his bond through his children to? [/I]
She had to move fast.
Jumping from the roof she flue through the air and landed on her feet, crouched like a cat. Holding the sword in one hand, she placed the other on the ground and felt the pulse of the earth beneath her. [I]Tegan... she felt him walking along the hall, passed the kitchen. [/I]
She jumped to her feet and started running down the halls. She passed a few who looked confused and tried to talk to her, but she ignored them. She burst into the kitchen to find blood, cold, and the remnants of a breakfast gone horribly wrong. [I]He had been there.[/I]

Jade backed out of the room and ran down the hall. Around a corner she nearly collided with Sin and Thayne.

[B]?Jade! Jesus, what are you doing? Where have you been??[/B] Sin hissed a whisper at her, catching her and placing her back on her feet. She didn?t answer, but brushed the braids from her face and saw ahead of them Tegan, who seemed to be laying in wait like a panther on the prowl.

Jade took a deep breath and a firm grip on the sword and made to walk to him, but Thayne grabbed her arm. [B]?Are you crazy? What do you think you?re doing??[/B]
[B]?Stoppin this.? [/B] She wrenched her arm from him and continued toward him, she felt the roots beneath the cement working under her feet and the silver in her hand.
[B]?Tegan!?[/B]
He turned sharply and stood stunned, silently staring at her
[B]?Get out of here Jade?[/B]
[B]?Not on your life?[/B]
[B]?I?m not kidding Jade, leave?[/B]
[B]?That?s not gonna happen and you know it.? [/B] She raised the sword and walked closer to him. The energy he had poured into the weapon pulse along her hand as she drew closer. Her eyes were set, unblinking and glowing she was sure with the power that surrounded her. Tegan took and stance and watched her move with a hit of hunger in his eyes that normally would cause her fear, [I]but not this time. She was done being afraid, she was sick of standing by and watching.[/I] Once she made up her mind to fight something, nothing stood calmly in her way.

[B]?He can?t have you.?[/B]
[B]?Jade??[/B]
[B]?Period.? [/B] She slammed the sword against the cement which shuddered and cracked with the power of it. The sword, unharmed, moved back into a fighting stance as she stood before Tegan. Jade stared at him straight in the eyes, matching him, calm and ready for whatever would happen next...

[size=1]Talyn was on his way to the training room when he heard some sort of confused noises from somewhere else in the temple. It was hard to tell where, his vampire senses were so powerful now that he could smell for miles. But the thing he couldn't work out yet was the exact placement of the smell.

He ran to the armoury, and grabbed a few things. He felt that it was almost time to fight...

---------

Tegan walked purposefully down the hall, Jade standing in his way. Sin followed, crawling on the walls, Thayne with him. The Wakanda were facing a crisis. One of their own had turned on them, for reasons not entirely clear to all of them.

Jade slammed Tegan's sword into the cement, smashing it but not leaving a scratch on the weapon. Tegan looked at her, and Talyn knew that he did not want to hurt her, but he would if he had to.

Talyn ran to join the rest of the Wakanda, his chest covered by a heavy metal plate of body armour, two shrot swords strapped to his back.

[b]"Thayne? What the hell happened to you?" [/b]he asked, noticing Thayne's altered appearance.

[b]"Long story, not one for now," [/b]he replied breathlessly. Talyn nodded, understanding this. He looked down at Tegan and saw him an Jade talking.

[b]"What's going on? What's happening with Tegan?" [/b]asked Talyn. Thayne shrugged. Sin wasn't much better.

[b]"I think he wants to kill Kalei and Katima," [/b]said the hybrid. Talyn looked at him witheringly, and he shrugged in reply. Talyn looked from the Thayne and Sin to Tegan and Jade, and back again, looking back and forth.

[b]"I think there's something we can do," [/b]he said, [b]"Now, I was looking through the books in the library. There is now a different sort of energy running through me. Once light energy flowed through my veins as I was Wakanda. Now that I am a vampire, blood energy runs through me. And I think I can use that. But this may look kinda creepy, so beware."

[/b]He drew one of his swords, and placed the blade on the opposite wrist. He closed his eyes and concentrated on something. Then, with a single, swift motion, he drew the blade across his wrist. Blood flowed out, and Talyn dropped the sword to the floor. Now, with his other hand, he laid his palm flat out.

Then a strange thing happened. The thick, crimson blood snaked across to his other hand, flowing like tendrils through the air. A sphere of blood formed above his hand, and Thayne began to look rather ill. Sin watched on in amazement.

With a sudden flare of energy, Talyn opened his eyes. They were burning with crimson energy, and the sphere of blood suddenly changed into a sphere of blood-red energy.

He grabbed the energy in his other hand, and hurled it down the corridor. It slammed into Tegan's back, and sent him flying into the wall. He dropped to the floor.

[b]"That was nifty," [/b]said Thayne, still looking a little off-colour. Tegan stood up, and looked at them. But he was different. Unlike the normally calm Tegan they knew, he was filling up with rage. Or, at least, he wasn't as calm as he usually was.

[b]"Stay out of this, Talyn!" [/b]he boomed, his voice rocking the temple, [b]"This has nothing to do with you!"

"It has everything to do with me!" [/b]replied Talyn, [b]"It has everything to do with me if you are going to try and hurt my friends! If you are going to kill Kalei and Katima then I think it is my duty as their friend to stop you!"

"I'm not going to kill them!" [/b]he replied, [b]"I just want to ask Kalei a question!"

"You have to swear to me that you won't hurt them, Tegan, because otherwise I will have to kill you right now, and I don't want that! Too many of my friends have died recently, and I don't want to be responsible for another one!"

"You really think you could kill me if it came to that? You really think that you could end my life? You couldn't even end your own when you became a vampire!"

"You told me that life was too precious to give up. That's why I didn't kill myself, that was why I risked myself, risked my own life to help you. Those vampires would have killed me if they had found out. And without me, Thayne and Jade would be dead! That was why I didn't kill myself!"

"You didn't kill yourself because you are weak! Because you were too afraid to take your own life, and if you are too afraid to take your own life, how are you going to take the life of a friend?"

"If you go through with this, Tegan, you are no friend of mine. No matter what we have been through, you do this and I cannot forgive you. If you hurt Katima or Kalei, I will hunt you to the ends of the earth and I will destroy you."

"You don't have the power! The only reason you could stop me just then was because my back was turned. Not only are you weak, you are a coward."

[/b]This was the final straw for Talyn. He picked up his sword from the ground, drew his second and ran down the corridor at Tegan, weapons flashing.

But, as he reached Tegan, something stopped him, stopped him from bringing his weapon crashing down on Tegan's skull. Tegan was too powerful. He simply smashed his fist into Talyn's chest, and Talyn was sent flying down the corridor, blood spurting from his mouth.

[b]"Don't try again, Talyn," [/b]he said, and walked away. Thayne tried to run after him, but there was some kind of barrier in the way. Tegan didn't want any distractions...

OOC: Hope this is ok for everyone.
[/size]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin remained on the ceiling, he watched Tegan confronted Jade. He watched as Tegan threw Talyn like he was merle a pebble being skitted across the waters surface and then splashing into the deep depths. He saw Thayne bounce off of Tegan as if he had hit a steel wall. Sin growled under his breath.
[B]
"I told him to wait and watch. But no body listens to the hybrid."[/B] Sin said to himself as he crawled on the cieling until he was over Tegan watching as Tegans power surrounded him.
[B]
"Thayne is full Wakanda, Tayln hasn't gotten a hold of being a hybrid yet. But mabye I can do something."[/B] Sin was about to bound off of the ceiling and get Tegan from behind but a pain corsed through his chest and he held his hand over his heart. He started to breathe hard, he lost his grip on the ceiling and plummeted to the hard floor. He landed on his back and the floor cracked, he arched his back and his mouth opened wide and his fanges exposed.
[B]
"Not now, can't let this happen now."[/B] Sin fought his hunger for blood, the lust for death that haunted him to this day was taking hold of him again. He held his hand out, still fighitng, he summoned up the energy and saw it cover his hand. He smiled through his irratic thrashing and tried to maintain the energy. But soon he saw the energy flicker and then it blew out. Sin's eyes regained the horrible look of a monster being unleashed from its encarcirated state. His body changed as it always did, changing to fit his envorniment and who he was going to hunt.
[B]
"I... need my... serum."[/B] He reached into his pocket and then remember Kalei only made one vial and that was for the change he experienced. Now he was changing back into the vampire he was. His eyes open and they now held the evil being he was born as, the vampire looking for a meal. He forgot who he was and what he had done with them for years. He shook his head and the crazied look was deep in his eyes and he smiled wickedly.
[B]
"Free, free at last. I can do what I wish."[/B] Sin stuck his hand into his pocket and quickly yanked it out after he felt soemthing cold touch his hand. He looked towards his pocket.
[B]
"What the hell was that?"[/B] He reached in an felt the cold feeling again, he gripped it in his hand and pulled out a metal cross. He smiled and stuck the cross in between his teeth, this time he walked up the wall until he was standing on the ceiling, his coat hanging in the air and his hair dangled. He talked through his teeth.
[B]
"I'll wait for Tegan here to finish off the rest. I'll wait for Kalei and Katima.[/B]" Sin said as he watch quietly.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkRed]

[SIZE=1]ooc: If someone puts Sin in their post and he has an active role rather then watching, I request that you would give him a personality of sinsiter vampire having fun toying with them. Thank you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]Kalei's eyes flickered open as a wave of tension and anger filled the air. Kalei's heart sagged as she stood up, the sun was slowly starting to set.

"You've done a fine job at ruining the lives of so many, Malik...now you threaten to take my son from me. I will not lay down and watch you destory what little world I have left." Kalei cursed into the sky as she briskly turned from the setting sun towards the temple again.

The whole building swirled with bitterness and lust, the lust only a vampire could have. Taking a deep breath as she stepped into the halls of the temple, Kalei could clearly smell the insanity that had swept over Sin. There was no time to make a new vile of seram for him. She would have to go to more risk-taking measures to bring him back, that is if she could still get through to him.

Kalei turned the corner and ran full into every one crowding around in the hallway, Tegan, Jade, Tayln and Thayne. Talyn had been slammed against a wall and the others seemed to be all focused on Tegan. And some where, not far, was Sin, watching them all play out this game.

"Tegan," Kalei said softly. "I've been looking for you."

The young man turned his attention towards his mother.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]
[SIZE=1]OCC: Sorry so short[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[CENTER](I dont know if this is still alive or not...but I shall post)

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][I]...enjoy it Sin...let it go...[/I]

Tegan's mind mingled with Sin...ever so slightly twisting and releasing that which he feared the most[I]...no weaknesses...[/I]

Ena's trial was over...his control over the corpses faded in their defeat. But now he had better things to worry about...

[B]"Tegan,"[/B] Kalei said softly. [B]"I've been looking for you."[/B]

Kalei had suddenly appeared from around the corner...Tegan's attention slowly turned from Jade to Kalei.

The young man looked upon his mother blanky...hiding a surging emotion that overflowed him...the knowledge of her being his mother. The barrier was swiftly fading...his concentration upon it was faltering. He couldn't risk taking action with the rest of the Wakanda and his meal from interfering.

Without hesitation, Tegan growled like a dog at Jade swiftly and then persued Kalei with such speed that she herself didn't anticipate. Once he grabbed her by the throat and raising his mother into the air...he and Kalei both vanished. The barrier fell...leaving the rest of the group together with Sin. Jade in particular...held her beloveds sword firmly and confidently...his true pressence continued to comfort and surround her...

Upon the roof, Tegan and Kalei materialized...Tegan dropped her beside him as he collapsed to his knees. Kalei slowly brought herself to Tegan's eyesight...ignoring the pain in her throat...she looked upon him with love.
[B]
"...my son."[/B] she said in a peaceful tone of voice. It immidiately caused Tegan to respond, but in his calm self. For the time being...his eyes returned to their magnificant golden red shine.

[B]"...what am I?"[/B] were the first words that came from his mouth. His tone was like of a child. His body was shivering...obviously struggling with something inside him...tearing his inner being apart...like a beast upon a newborns body.

Kalei crawled her way close to him and held him close...embracing him for the first time as her son.

[B]"You are what you are...my precious child...one who i love with all of myself...and that will never change."[/B]

Bringing his head to look upon his mother...he moved his head forward and kissed her check.

[B]"I love you mother...and I know you love me...but do not bother with me...there is another who you must worry about more than me...now is not our time..."[/B]

[B]"Tegan...how could I possibly not worry about you...look at yourself...look at what you're becoming...I can sense death all over you."[/B]

[B]"It is too late for me mother...that kind of support...I have to do this on my own...I need time...I'm stronger than she is...but she's not going to last"[/B]

[B]"Oh my God..."[/B] a quick burst of worry and concern shot throughout her entire system.

Then suddenly...Tegan quickly rose to his feet...an added sense of fear surrounded Kalei as she looked upon Tegan's burning red eyes that engulfed him once more.

[B]"We are linked...she and I...if one of us falls...so shall the other."[/B] a sedistic tone flowed from his lips as he looked down lustfully at his mother.

[I]...no...malik...don't...[/I] but Kalei could not speak the words as Tegan began to lean down to grab her. Kalei was strong though...and she was ready to fight this monster that took her sons body.

In the distance upon the temples rooftop, Jade came running to Kalei's aid...and saw the horrific aura that surrounded him as he stood over Kalei.

Grasping the swords handle tightly...she mustered up all the strength the had within her and threw the sword at Tegan as tears formed in her eyes.

The impact from the sword thrusting into Tegan's right shoulder close to his lungs was intense and sent him flying off the roof onto the ground below creating a minor crator. Jade ran right past Kalei to look upon Tegans body which lay limp on the ground.

Tegans flesh seemed to burn around the blade as steam flowed skywards. At first glance Jade thought he was unconcious...then suddenly Tegan freaked at the pain and anger surged though him. Rising quickly from the ground with the sword still inside his body, Tegan screamed in anguish as it continued to burn within the wound. As he began to pull the sword out of his body...even his grasp upon the handle seemed to burn his hand. Looking to rid of it quickly, he threw it without looking right back at Jade which hit the chimmny beside her; startling her.

Jade took a quick to the blade and then looked back to see Tegan running to the forest beside the temple. Jade looked at the sword again and pulled it out of the chimmny. Kalei walked up beside her as both looked at Tegan dissapear into the darkness. The sun had a tint of red within its color as it began to rise into the sky.
[B]
"We need to take shelter Jade."[/B] as Kalei placed a hand on Jades shoulder. Jade made no response as she continued to look out upon the forest.
[B]
"I have to go after him...the real Tegan wanted me to run...but he gave me this sword for a reason."[/B] Jade held it tight and showed held it in front of Kalei.

Kalei sighed...and even though her heart was breaking for her son...she heeded his words and was now concerned about Katima...she trusted her son...and knew that he would be ok.
[B]
"I don't know what is happening to my children...but right now...I believe you are the best thing for Tegan right now."[/B]

Jade turned to Kalei with tears in her eyes. She didn't have to say it...Kalei could see Jade's feelings for Tegan clear as crystal.

Turning away from Kalei for a moment...she looked out at the horizon as the sun began to dissapear...and muttered[I]...I'm sorry...[/I][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]* In a room away from the rest of the group, a young woman...is beginning to give into the influences of a dark figure that towers above her as she kneels in obediance*

(I hope that helps...if you include Katima in your next post PM her first for the direction that she wants to go in)[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Jade descended from the roof and looked around at the other Wakanda. They parted before her as she made her way to her room. Thayne tried to talk to her, but she just kept walking and slammed the door. She reached under her bed and pulled out her leather backpack and started filling it. When she had her change of cloths, soap bar, and medicines packed she grabbed the bag and headed for the armory. She was stocking up on shot for her crossbow when she heard someone enter.

[B]?Where ya goin??

?Hi Sin?

?Jade, what?s going on??[/B]

She placed her knives on her belt and in her boots and turned to leave. [B]?I?m goin on Walkabout. See ya around.? [/B]

Without another word she threw the bag over her shoulders, sheathed Tegan?s sword on her belt and walked out the door passed Sin and out of the building. She dropped to one knee and felt the ground between her fingers. Looking up at the woods she felt the sun rising in the distance. Standing, she brushed the earth from her knee and headed into the woods.

[SIZE=1][CENTER][I][COLOR=Navy]'Where am I? Who brought me here? Am I still alive? How badly am I hurt?'[/I][/CENTER]

Ena sat up and shook her head of the dizzyness that clouded her mind. She realized that she was wrapped rather tightly in not only the bed sheets, but...

[B]"Sin's trenchcoat? He was...?"[/B] Ena looked at the tenchcoat that had been kept warm for at least an hour or two.

[B]"Ena, you should get more rest."[/B] The nurse whom Sin had run into earlier walked in. [B]"You could be worse than you think."[/B]

[B]"I'll be fine. But I can't just sit around."[/B] Ena pulled the I.V. out of her arm and quickly bandaged it. Grabbing the trenchcoat, she started to head towards the door.

-------

[I]'I can sense something wrong.'[/I]

Ena's calm walk evolved into a fast pace, then a jog, and before she knew it, she was running through the massive corridors of the Wakanda Temple.

[I]'What am I searching for?'[/I]

[B]"I should get this back to Sin..."[/B]

[I]'But what about Tegan?'[/I]

[I]'I don't want to deal with that right now. And I don't feel like being mad at him...that's the old me...

I'll act as if nothing's ever happened between us...ever...'[/I]

As Ena thought of what happened earlier that afternoon, the pains in her side and on her shoulder began to throb. A flinch erupted for only a moment, and Ena stopped.

[I]'No...don't...give up...on me now...'[/I]

She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, leaning against the wall.

[B]"Now's the time to suck it up. C'mon Ena...too much is riding on your ass to give up just like this."[/B] She said to herself. It was true, she had two apprentices to start training pretty quick and she also had to help one last time to find Malik and destroy him. The party of Wakanda was shrinking, and Ena knew that she not only had to fight for herself, but for Richard as well.

She stood on her feet again and continued a walk.

[I]'There's something different about the air around here.'[/I] She thought, thinking that she hadn't used her wind powers in quite a while. [I]'It's strange, but I can't tell just what it is yet.' [/I] The young Wakanda followed the new aura, which seemed to daze her for a moment.

[B]"This is so...dark..."[/B]

Coming to the scene of the day's former events related to Tegan and the others, Ena took a look around and knew instantly what was going on. [B]"I knew Tegan wouldn't do that...at least I don't think he would've."[/B]

[B]"So, you're up and about already?"[/B] A voice, different than usual yet still familiar rang through the intersection.

Ena turned around sharply. [B]"Sin?"[/B]

[B]"Oh, it's me...but I've become a bit...different."[/B]

Doing a 360, Ena saw the vampire nowhere. [B]"Where are you?"[/B]

[B]"Look behind you."[/B] The voice sent shivers up her spine as it came from right behind her. The Wakanda ducked and rolled to the left side. As she rolled onto her feet, she saw that it was indeed Sin, but he was different. He was under the influence of literal bloodlust. He eyes gleamed with desire to satify that thrist that had arisen in him.

[B]"I came to return this to you."[/B] She said in a firm voice, slipping off the trenchcoat, knowing what was going to happen. He looked at her with a dangerous smirk, one typical of a bloodsucker's.

[B]"Thanks."[/B] He said, never letting Ena out of his sight as she threw it at him. [B]"But Ena..."[/B] He beckoned as she turned from him. [B]"I'm afraid I can't let you off that easy."[/B]

Ena's eyes shut tightly, she knew that she was too weak to face off against him. He was the strongest out of all of them, she wouldn't last five minutes. Shaking her head, she went to turn around, but he was already there. Ena was indeed startled, but she tried her hardest not to show it. [B]"Sin. Please-"[/B] She went to put her hands up in defense.

[B]"Ena. It's not good to turn your back on a vampire."[/B] He replied with an acid tone. [B]"As a Wakanda, you should know better. Perhaps I should re-teach you!" [/B] With that, there was a swipe at Ena's face.

She had barely tucked and rolled backward in time. There was now a long scratch on the side of her face.

[I]'Damn. I don't know if I can handle this.'[/I]

--------------[/COLOR]

OOC: Sin, if you wish, you can start a bit of a fight just to get something going for the time being. I love putting Ena through a series of trials.

EDIT: I added a little more.[/SIZE]

[color=red][size=1]The sun was setting over the rolling hills near the Manor. A cloak whipped out behind a figure standing upon one of those hills as darkness fell. Two others joined him and kneeled behind him, cloaks whipping out behind them also.

" My Lord... everything has been organised as you wish," Phineas said softly.

" Commendable as that may be, we have one more task to complete. I assume you two know which roles you will be playing," Malik hissed, annoyed that the two had taken longer than expected.

" Yes My Lord," Noals said softly as she bowed her head.

Malik's glittering red eyes scanned the Manor which held his future ally. Weak and confused. Yes... it was the perfect time to strike.

" Make sure you distract them enough for me to make sure that our ally will join us."
" Of course My Lord."
" Yes My Lord."[/color][/size]

[color=#CC0099][size=1]Katima heard all of the commotion including everyone but her. She'd never felt this lonely except for the time when Tegan first left. As she trod down the hall, she noticed the sun set over the hills, an eerie feeling coming over the Manor. The feeling of her neck prickling with fear and a sense of danger made her feel quite uncomfortable.

Everyone had changed since the incident of the capture of half of their group. Katima blamed herself. She felt it... she felt that it was a trap and yet she had said nothing... she was to blame for the others' deaths and everyone's suffering. And... if they hadn't become captives... Tegan and herself would have never had found out what she really was. But then, neither would had Malik.

How she wished everything was like it was.

The red moon was rising in the east. Blood will be spilt this night, or so the wives' tale goes. Katima walked the desolate halls surrounded in darkness. It comforted her. It was strange but she understood why. She was half-vampire. She wished she could just forget it... forget feeling this depressed, confused and angry - but Katima just couldn't.

Two shadows flit across the hall in front of her. Katima didn't have time to look around because another shadow came stalking towards her. The swish of a long trenchcoat could be heard and the soft steps of leather shoes were muffled against the stone. She could see cold, glittering red eyes approach her. Her body froze.

[i]Malik...[/i]

[b]" Well.... hello.... my daughter...."[/b] Malik said as his face was revealed by moonlight.[/color][/size]

OOC: Sorry about the absence. Phineas and Noals have to keep the others busy as something happens between Malik and Katima. Hee.... no interruptions between the father and daughter please!

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin watched with his wicked eyes, he could see she was still weak and would fall easily to his strength. He especially feel is strength grow dramatically with the moon rising. He followed her with his eyes, he reached for his sword when the blades shot out then went back into the handle. He grabbed the ring around the hilt and yanked it out, he threw it at Ena's feet.
[B]
"Bloody sword. I'll destroy it after I deal with you!"[/B] He moved faster then his normal vampire speed, thanks to the moon. He appeared behind her. He kicked her in the back, she fell to the ground and hit it hard, Sin smiled wickedly.
[B]
"Come on love. You are stronger then this, Richard trained you. It will be more fun if you fight back."[/B] Sin moved up the wall, he stood on the wall and started to walk towards her.
[B]
"Ena, you know you want it."[/B] She shot up and stared at her use to be friend and commrade.
[B]
"Want what?"[/B] Sin smiled again, putting his hands behind his back. He stepped on to the floor.
[B]
"Want death. Richard, your one love, is dead. You are now in charge of two brats, I could see why easily you would want the easy way out. You are after all weak emotional."[/B] Sin started to walk around her, she was in a ready fighting position.
[B]
"But I do have a far better idea love. You can become something far greater then just a simple wakanda. You could be come much stronger then any of them. Talyn is a sorry excuse for a vampire, I will deal with him once I am done here. But, being a vampire is rewarding."[/B] Ena spit at his feet.
[B]
"Being a vampire would kill me. It goes against everything I fight for. And I would become a slave to Malik if I chose your life. Thats all you are Sin, a slave to Malik."[/B] Sin launch at her, pushing her up agaisnt the wall; his smile gone and a cruel look on his face was now present. His fangs showing.
[B]
"Don't you ever say that! That fool let himself get taken by a wakanda women! He set his own trap, I need time to gain power. So I can rip out his throat and take his throne. The only thing that bastered did for me was bite my human mother and make me the powerful vampire I am now."[/B] Ena's eyes opened wide.
[B]
"You know who bite your mother? But you have been searching for the culprite for years."[/B] Sin's sinsiter smiled cameback once more.

[B]"Yes, like this I have always known. Vampires have access to all of the of the knowledge of the vampire that made them who they are. When I have that crap that Kalie makes, my meories are suppressed and I am the kind foolish vampire that you know and love. But never will I be that fool, I will remain like this and feed off of inoccent people. And there is nothing you can do about it!"[/B] He kept up agaisnt the wall, using little of his strength to hold her.
[B]
"You know Ena, I've decided you would make a very nice vampire queen when I take Malik's vampire's power. You have spirit and with vampire power you could be very powerful."[/B] Sin smiled, he started to lean in. His mouth open and his fangs were ready to sink them into her neck.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]OOC: Sinistra, you can either break from Sin's grip or take his bite or do whatever you can think of.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Thayne watched in horror as all of the events in the manor ensued. Tegan and Kalei were gone, Sin had turned on them and was now going after Ena, and Katima was probably in danger. At least his gut feeling told him this. He ran over to Talyn to help him up.

[B]"Talyn! We gotta go find Katima and get her somewhere safe. Then we can take care of Sin. He obviously needs our help---"[/B] Talyn interrupted him.

[B]"We can worry about that later. Right now, we have our own problems."[/B] Talyn pointed down the hallway and Thayne followed his gaze. When he saw who it was, he growled with anger. Noals, who Thayne had though Talyn killed, and Phineas was before them. Thayne lifted Talyn up and then grabbed his blade.

[B]"Hmph...Noals. I suppose it's good to see you again. I never did get a chance to properly thank you for our last encounter."[/B] Thayne thrusted his blade at Noals, who gracefully dodged it and began laughing.

[B]"That's it? That was my thank you? Pretty weak if I say---"[/B] A fist collided with the side of her face, sending her flying down the hall past Talyn. She hit the ground once, then bounced up and landed on her feet. She spat up blood and glared at Thayne. Talyn made to attack her, but Thayne stopped him.'

[B]"No. This time, she's mine."[/B] Talyn shrugged and walked over to Phineas. Noals grinned at Thayne playfully.

[B]"So...seems like you've gotten stronger, little wakanda brat. Still no match for---"[/B] A plume of flame launched at her and she barely dodged it. Thayne was angry now, and it was showing.

[B]"Jesus! All you fucking do is talk about how superior you are. Well I've got news for you, bitch. I don't plan on losing to you this time. I'm far stonger than you think."[/B] She laughed and assumed a battle stance.

[B]"Let's go then!"[/B] She lunged at Thayne, who in turn lunged at her. Their fists collided mid-air, launching them backwards. Thayne hit the wall with his feet and launched himself off of it, and straight past Noals. She laughed again.

[B]"Hahahaha! So powerful, but with lousy aim, eh?"[/B] Thayne spun around and grinned. Flames were licking his body and he had his arms pulled in towards him.

[B]"Who said anything about trying to hit you? I was trying to trap you!"[/B] He fired a wall of flames at Noals, knocking her through the wall, and outside. Into the obstacle course.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]His fangs grew ever closer to her neck, and she attempted to struggle. Sin simply held her hands back with ease, taunting her by moving slowly.

[I][B]"You know Ena, I've decided you would make a very nice vampire queen when I take Malik's vampire's power. You have spirit and with vampire power you could be very powerful."[/B][/I]

[I]'I can't let Sin do this, but I don't want to hurt him either. I want the old Sin back.

Richard and the boys wouldn't approve of my turning on the others either. I'm stronger than this...it's just that everyone doesn't see it yet.'[/I]

Ena was at Sin's mercy, but some sort of adrenaline shot through her at the last moment and she was able to push him away with a force that he seemed a bit surprised at. She fell the ground, still leaning against the wall for support. [B]"Sin, while that offer is very tempting, and I'm obliged by your decision. I'm afraid I can't take you up on that offer."[/B] She said in a sarcastic tone.

[I]'Everyone believes that I am weak emotionally. What they don't know is that I do have a side that doesn't determine friend from foe...and that I'm this close to letting it take over me.

It's Bloodlust...'[/I]

The young fire Wakanda's eyes darted around, looking for Sin after he disappeared once more simply after she had blinked once. Attempting to stand, Ena clenched both of her fists.

[I]'...I still have a little power left within me...'[/I]

[B]"Show yourself."[/B] Ena said in a determined tone.

[B]"If I'm not mistaken by the comments you've made before, it was a human that killed your mother, don't you think that it's the people you attempt to protect that you should hate? Not the vampires, but the humans?"[/B] Sin's voice echoed throughout the room. [B]"Really, love. Think."

"Join me."[/B] He said once more.

[B]"If I didn't know any better, I would say that you seem really bent on convincing me, Sin. Anything else you wish to confess?"[/B] Ena said with a slight smirk.

[I]'If he wants to play mind games, we can do that too.'[/I]

[B]"Not really."[/B] He said as he jumped down from the ceiling, then appearing right before her once more. [B]"However, a fight would suffice."

"That's right. You wanted a fight."[/B] Ena smiled, tucking and rolling to the side. [B]"Well then remember Sin. Remember that just because you are the strongest of us doesn't mean that you can't be beaten."[/B]

[B]"Ena, do you really think me a fool?!"[/B] He jumped at the girl, thrusting his fist torward her. Ena barely avoided being hit after she stepped to the side.

Sin landed on all fours and looked back at Ena with greedy eyes. He stood up and decided that this was not enough. With the speed of the moon, he appeared in front of Ena once more. She was indeed surpised and almost fell backward had it not been for the heightened expectations. She shoved her arms out in front of her and prepared the Wheel of Flame.

Sin disappeared and reappeared behind her, attempting to grab at her neck. Ena threw herself onto the floor to face him and aimed the attack right at his face. He growled as the burst of flames singed his tattered sleeve. [B]"Ena, you won't be so lucky next time."[/B] He warned her.

Ena rolled backward and onto her feet, trying to keep a close eye on her opponent for any sudden movements as she remembered one of Richard's last remarks in her training.

[CENTER][I]'Never let your eyes off of them Ena, if you do...you're dead.'[/I][/CENTER]

[B]"Ena. Let go. Join me and you could have the power that you've been dreaming of."[/B] Sin tried to persuade her one last time. [B]"I don't want to have to kill you."[/B]

[B]"Richard may be dead, and those two brats might be annoying later on...but I've made promises that I cannot break. I've no need to live under Richard's thumb anymore and Riley and Jordan are part of the future for the Wakanda. That is something that someone like you could never understand."[/B] She remarked. [B]"Let's go then. If I die now by your hands, at least I will die knowing that I fought for what is right."[/B]

[I]'I know I can't go much longer.'[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin watched her, disappointed she would not take her offer. She would be better a vampire then just food to keep him alive. But she had choosen her fate.
[B]
"Fine, you chose nobility over power. You are weak."[/B] Sin launched himself at her, bring his fist up, ready to smash it right into her face. She avoided barely and his fist smashed the stone behind her, he pulled his hand away and pieces of the wall followed. He looked at her, his smiled didn't have a hold of his face. His eyes had the crazied, fire in them. He was growing tired of this, he could feel his hunger growing.
[B]
"Ena, you have one more chance. Join the vampires; or become my meal in a very long time."[/B] Ena looked at him hard, she looked physically weak but seemed to hold her ground.
[B]
"Sorry Sin, but I will not give in. You were once my friend, but what you are now is what I strive to be rid of."[/B] Sin kept his distance, watching her move as he did. Seeing where she would slip up, he found his moment. When she blinked he would have just enough time to strike and pin her again, this time finishing her quickly. She stared at him, wondering what he was doing.
[B]
"What are you waiting for? Strike already!"[/B] Sin smiled, he could see the suspense was getting to her.
[B]
"What Ena? You want to die already? Fine, it'll come quick."[/B] She blinked, he instantly charged her, using his foot to press her against the wall. She hit it hard, the stone cracked.
[B]
"Got you. Anything you'd like to say before I rip out your heart?"[/B] Ena looked around frantically, figuering this time she wouldn't get out of his grip. She then started to smile, Sin wondered what she was smiling about. She looked him dead in the eyes, and started laughing to herself. Sin pushed harder on her rib cage.
[B]
"Whats so funny?"[/B] Ena lifted one hand and point behind him.
[B]
"That."[/B] He turned his head and saw Jordan and Riley standing in the hall, he pulled his foot away from Ena and walked towards them.
[B]
"Oh, so the children have come to play. Well, I guess I will have to kill you then finish off your teacher."[/B] Sin stood right in front of them, looking down at them.
[B]
"You two havent even found your powers yet, what makes you think you can beat me?"[/B] The two stared at him.
[B]
"We know we can beat you because you are one person. There are three wakanda here. We don't need powers to know this."[/B] Sin smiled, he walked towards the middle of the room. He held out his hands and looked at the two wakanda children.
[B]
"Well, you children seem to over look that I am not a person, I am a vampire. My power grows with the darkness, and the moon gives me even more strength. But the main thing you refuse to see; is that I have been with the wakanda for years. And by that time I have learned all of your techniques, your tactics, even your strengths and weaknesses. And I have formulated them all into my own fighting style."[/B] Sin the stood in an akward fighting stance; a sinsister smile across his face.
[B]
"So who wants to be first?"[/B] Sin remained in his stance, ready for one, or all three of them to come at him.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]OOC: DC, I'll be killing off Jordan in this post. Two apprentices seem pretty tough and I know that I haven't even started yet.

--------------

The two boys gritted their teeth as Sin approached them slowly while Ena fell to the floor, panting from the lack of breath. She looked over at the two as they never faltered in their stance.

[B]"Leave her alone!"[/B] Riley yelled at him. [B]"She never did anything to you."[/B]

[B]"Do you think that matters, little boy?"[/B] Sin smirked. [B]"Do you think I would kill her because of a grudge? No...she just happened to come by. And now you will be first because you interfered."[/B]

He lunged at Riley with the sadistic intent to kill, and the young boy was just narrowly dodging each attack. The two kept at it while Jordan watched to see when his moment would arise. It was then that Sin had his back turned to the boy.

With a loud scream, Jordan ran and leapt onto his back, attempting to wrap his arms around Sin's neck.

[B]"This is annoying."[/B] Sin growled and grabbed both of Jordan's arms with one hand. [B]"And now this is where it ends!"[/B] Grabbing the small hands, Sin threw Jordan over his head and onto Riley. The two boys collapsed to the floor in a pile and stayed that way. [B]"Ena, you're next. I will finish you."[/B] He pointed at the girl and began to walk over to her once more as she stood.

[B]"No!"[/B] Sin turned around just in time as Jordan tried his hardest to land a blow to the stomach. The vampire had disappeared as Riley was the last to stand. [B]"Where are you?! Show yourself, you coward!"[/B] Jordan yelled as Ena ran behind him and put her hand over his mouth.

[B]"Please...Jordan, don't say that."[/B] Ena whispered as she looked toward the ceiling for Sin. [B]"You'll regret it if he catches you."[/B]

[B]"But, you're protecting me, Miss Ena. I don't have anything to fear as long as you're here."[/B] Jordan removed her hand from his mouth. [B]"That's what Fyuora said, and that's what you promised, right?"[/B]

[B]"Jordan, as long as Sin is like this and I'm in a weaker state, I can't guarantee anything."[/B] Ena admitted.

[B]"Ena, if you had accepted my offer, this wouldn't have had to happen."[/B] Sin's voice echoed.

[I][CENTER]'Could it be that I will have regretted that decision?'[/CENTER][/I]

Within seconds, Sin reappeared out of nowhere and ripped Jordan out of Ena's arms and throwing him on the floor. [B]"No Sin!"[/B] Ena used her wind power to attempt to knock him off of his feet. The vampire nearly stumbled but then turned around with that look in his eyes. He was growing more and more out of control.

Riley ran over to Jordan and helped him back to his knees. Ena took initiative and threw a couple punches at the vampire, trying to distract him from the boys. Using Richard's traditional roundhouse kick, Ena managed to get Sin on the floor. She pinned him down with her knees and hit him twice in the chest before he caught her wrists.

Rolling over and becoming the dominant one, Sin struggled to keep Ena on the floor. Riley and Jordan both ran at him and started to kick him in the back. While their attacks did nothing more than annoy the vampire, but it was enough to get Sin to let go of Ena and throw himself onto Jordan.

[B]"Y'know Ena."[/B] He looked over at the girl. [B]"I haven't sucked the blood of a child in years."[/B] Jordan trembled beneath Sin and squirmed under his grip.

[B]"Sin...please. Let him go."[/B] Ena struggled to sit up and onto her knees.

[B]"No. This is your fault."[/B] Sin smirked as he leaned down and quickly brandished his fangs.

[I][CENTER]'No...I can't let this happen!'[/CENTER][/I]

Ena jumped on Sin's back and began to dig wildly at his back. Sin hissed at the pain as her nails sunk into his skin. He stood and threw Ena into the nearby wall, pinning her by her shoulders.

[B]"I'd rather have it be me than him."[/B] Ena said as she looked at the boys.

Sin let go and took a couple steps back. He fangs still shined in the moonlight and Ena could tell that these could either be her last breaths as a full Wakanda, or even possibly, her last breaths of being alive. Sin lunged one last time and there was indeed blood.

But it was not Ena's.

In those last seconds, the fire Wakanda watched in horror as Jordan jumped in front of her and clinged to her neck. Sin had seemed to have slipped his fangs into Jordan's left shoulder, which would have been Ena's right one.

Sin let go and watched, cursing that it was not Ena's skin that he had penetrated. [B]"No matter, at least I got a short drink."[/B] He said as he licked his lips of the blood.

Ena's eyes filled with tears as the boy slumped to the floor, his face was lifeless and pale. His body shook with shock and Ena set him down gently. He uttered a few last words.

[B]"Miss Ena. I'm sorry that Riley and I haven't found our powers. Maybe then...we would have been a bigger help to you..."[/B]

That was the last straw. To see a child die was the one thing Ena did not want to see, she was now broken.

[CENTER][I]'I couldn't even save a child.'[/I][/CENTER]

[B]"Riley. Get out of here!"[/B] She yelled. [B]"Go find Kalei. Tell her what has happened. Go!"[/B]

Riley ran off and it seemed that Sin would allow him. There was only one thing he wanted, and that was Ena. [B]"Sin. What would you do if I was to finally accept your offer? Is it too late?"[/B]

---------

OOC: Sin, you have a choice. You can either bite Ena, or the fight can go for a little while longer until someone finally intervenes. Whatever happens, we'll go from there.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin looked at her, his head tilted to one side. He was trying to see if she was serious, he licked the remainding blood off of his teeth.
[B]
"Ena, are you sure? That was a quick change of heart."[/B] He looked at the body of Jordan, he smiled; showing his fangs.
[B]
"Oh, I see."[/B] He started to walk towards her, everything was so clear to now.
[B]
"The death of a child has broken you. This is very interesting. I'll have to remember this when I turn someone else."[/B] He stopped right in front ofer her. He gently rubbed the back of his hand on her cheek, then started to walk around her as he did before. Speaking to her.
[B]
"You understand this will not just seal your fate. But mine as well."[/B] Ena continued to look straight, she responded to him.
[B]
"How so? You've bitten people before, drank blood and killed them before."

"Ahhh yes, I have love. But I have never turned anyone into a vampire. If I turn you, that makes me a real vampire. The serum will have to be very powerful to turn me back into sweet Sin. Kalie's recent brew was very strong, but it will have to have more kick then what she gave me. And if you are bitten and turned, there is no cure. You cannot change back into a mortal Wakanda, you will be a vampire with Wakanda powers. This is why you are the perfect queen for when I take power."[/B] Sin stopped right behind her, he put his hand on her waist and felt her flinch just barely. He toook a deep breath through his nostrils.
[B]
"I can smell your fear. But I can also sense your reassurance, you are very sure that you want this. This change that will alter your life, body, and destiny."[/B] Sin remained where he was, Ena spoke again.
[B]
"Are you gonna bit me or what?"[/B] Sin closed his eyes and took a deep breath through his nostrils once more, taking in the scent of her perfume, her emotions, and her natural scent. He whispered in her ear.
[B]
"You'll feel a sharp pain for a split second love. But you might enjoy the pain, I don't know. be ready."[/B] Sin's eyes opened, he parted his lips and opened his mouth wide. His fangs showed in the light, he sank them into her neck. He started to pull the blood from her body. And at the same time, sending the vampiric venom through her vains. He laid her down gently on the floor as he kneeled down next to her. Stroking her hair, smiling wickedly to himself as the change began.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[i][size=1]Let Thayne have Noals, [/size][/i][size=1]thought Talyn, [i]I've killed her once already. I've got to find Sin before its too late.

[/i]He dashed off down the corridor as Thayne leapt through the hole in the wall, into the obstacle course. The hybrid had gone mad, and he had to stop him before he hurt anyone. Malik, Katima, Tegan and Kalei could wait.

He found Sin, laying Ena down on the floor. Blood was pouring from her neck, and she was looking very pale. Talyn ran to her, and knelt down beside her.

[b]"What have you done, Sin?" [/b]he asked, looking up at the half-vampire, [b]"You've bitten her! I'll kill you!"

"It was her choice. She asked to be bitten." [/b]Talyn looked at the half-breed unbelievingly, [b]"She wanted to be a vampire, and I gave her that privilege."

"It's no privilege being one of you. You are all scum, even the half-breeds. Have you seen what Malik is doing to Tegan? Have you seen the damage vampires can do? I wish for death more and more nowadays, just to escape the curse of being a vampire."

"Then you are a fool, Talyn. Wishing for death is a weakling's way out. Only a coward would choose death."

"Then I'm a coward. I don't care what you call me, but you can't take this girl's life away! Even if she asked you, you can't make her a vampire!" [/b]Talyn reached down to Ena, and placed one hand over her eyes, and closed his own. He could reach the venom and remove it if he was quick.

[b]"No, Talyn!" [/b]Sin shouted, kicking him in the chest, sending him crashing into the floor. Talyn leapt to his feet, and drew both of his swords.

[b]"If this is how you want to deal with this, Sin, then let us fight," [/b]he said, glaring at the half-breed.

[b]"You don't stand a chance, Wakanda. I have power you can't comprehend," [/b]said Sin calmly, surrounding himself with a dark aura.

[b]"So do I." [/b]Talyn summoned the blood that was pouring from Ena's neck, and brought it into the air, the blood snaking into the air. Talyn sent it at Sin, who dodged as the snake of blood smashed through the wall behind him. He stood up, and smiled.

[b]"You thought it would be that easy?"

"No," [/b]replied Talyn, [b]"I thought it would be this easy." [/b]The snake slammed back through the wall, crashing into Sin's back, sending him hurtling towards Talyn, who slammed his fist into Sin's face, knocking him to the floor. Talyn stood over the fallen half-breed, and, with a single thrust of his hand, sent the snake slamming into Sin's stomach, pinning him to the ground. He struggled, but the blood had hardened.

[b]"Now, you have twenty seconds to tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now," [/b]said Talyn coldly, placing his sword at Sin's neck...
[/size]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Ena sat up silently and observed the sword that was so close to ripping Sin's neck open, and the one responsible for holding it there.

[I]'Talyn?!'[/I]

Her body shivered as all of her wounds began to close immediately. The bite in her neck left little more than a tiny scar and she felt the new power within her allow her to jump to her feet.

She charged Talyn and was able to knock him off of his feet and onto the floor. Sin watched with a satisfied look as Ena took Richard's knife and held it above her head as she straddled the other half-breed. Talyn could see the bursts of red in her eyes, and he knew that this was a desperate time if he was to save her.

[B]"Ena! Stop this now. I know this isn't the real you. You don't want to be like me. I don't want to live like this anymore."[/B] Talyn tried to coax her into letting him take the venom out. [B]"Please..."[/B]

Her eyes began to water and Sin looked at her strangely. The effects had not started as fast as he thought. This was still Ena as a Wakanda. He watched as she dropped the knife and shook her head.

[B]"No one understands how much I've gone through!"[/B] She screamed. [B]"No one realizes what it is to be the youngest out of all of us and feeling like you're the tag-along, like you're worthless. I've suffered pain these past two days that is unconcieveable to most of you...and there are some who have the nerve to call me weak at a time like this."[/B]

[B]"Who?"[/B] Talyn asked, unaware of the day's events. [B]"Ena, who did this to you?"[/B]

[B]"Tegan had the nerve to lead me to the kitchens and leave me for dead after giving me a hallucinogen. I had to re-kill all those who had fallen in the fortress."[/B] Ena replied with a harsh tone. [B]"He told me that I wasn't strong enough to handle what we were to deal with in the future. He told me about Richard, and how he died."[/B]

Talyn's eyes and mind were weighed down by these revelations, but nonetheless, he had to convince Ena to come back. [B]"But that is just one person, Ena. That doesn't mean that the rest of us agree with him."[/B]

[B]"I did ask to be bitten."[/B] Ena lowered her head so that Talyn wouldn't see her cry. [B]"I had decided to simply take matters into my own hands and do as Tegan wished. I have chosen this as my punishment for not fulfilling my responsibilities as I should have. I have chosen this life...because of the mistakes I've made...the promises I've broken.

I'm not worthy enough to be called a Wakanda...so I became a Vampire. And I have decided to embrace the life that Sin has given me."[/B] She said. [B]"Tell the others that I'm sorry."[/B]

With that said, Ena stood and with the snap of her fingers, a violent flash of fire cracked the hardened blood and Sin was free.

[B]"Please, let's go."[/B] She said, looking back at the one person that she would now have to stand by. [B]"It won't be long before Riley returns with Kalei."[/B]

[B]"But what about Talyn?"[/B] Sin asked, bewildered that she would not fight her former comrade.

[B]"Sin, let's go!"[/B] She pleaded. [B]"Deal with it another time."[/B]

With great reluctance, Sin glared at the half-breed and turned to join Ena.

[I][CENTER]I didn't think that my entire life was to change today...I didn't think that I would be giving in to these feelings...I didn't think I would become a traitor...[/CENTER][/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][CENTER][I]...no.......[/I]

The frustration and anger began to tear Tegan apart from the inside...his heart feeling like it was about to burst out of his ribcage.

Hidding within a small cave, the transformation was beginning...not into a vampire...but a monster. Tegan began to develop two sets of fangs on his upper and lower set of teeth, every muscle in his body began to tense and overdevelope from their norm. His hair began to grow rapidly as well into the color red...falling all the way down to his ankles.

Throwing himself into the stone walling of the cave, Tegan continued to fight with himself...continuously trying to fight back his urges...but in time...the thirst did win, and later that night...he turned...not to a vampire...but something else.

The transformation took so much energy that the energy from all the plants and animals just died within that area. Tegan unconciously was drawing the life out of everything during this process.

He was mindless...without thought...

Wandering the forest like a rapid beast...he fed on every lifeform he came across, however his thirst was not satisfied...he needed something else...something richer.

Having the instincts of a vampire now...Tegan sensed he was being persued by someone...and without hesitation, he hid himself in the trees...stalking that which hunted him.

Jade walked through the forest calmy and patiently...taking in the environment, taking her time in her hunt. She had done this many times in Australia...countless time she and Tegan had hunted with one another...hunting vampires. She understood now though that she hunted not only her companion...but something completely different.

Grasping Tegan's sword to her side, she kept her senses sharp...following the tracks that the beast had left behind. However she did not know that behind her, Tegan was already following, making not a sound.
[I]
...it's too quiet...[/I] she thought to herself, and instinctively turned around, only to find no one there. She knew better...and knew that the predator was still in back of her. Impressed with its speed, she swung her sword upwards with her left hand as she turned around.

Tegan swifly moved back to avoid the swing only to see Jade holding her right hand in front of her concentrating greatly upon something. Without warning...a massive tree uprooted itself from the earth and thrusted itself at Tegan.

The beast stood firmly in its rage and prepared to catch the tree. Foolish as it was, the tree was so heavy it knocked Tegan backwards and slammed itself against another tree with Tegan in the middle of the two trees.

Even as quick as the battle was so far...it was so fast and intense it took a lot of her energy to do and left her gasping for air, sweat already began to form on her forehead. She didn't have enough time to fully see what Tegan had become...but she could only imagine how terrifying he was now.

Fear forced its way into her mind, but she stood strong and surpressed it as much as possible. Tegan true presense continued to surround her...as if the sword was a barrier.

Suddenly the tree's burst apart all around Tegan, leaving an opening in the forest. Now, Jade could see the horror that Tegan had become. Tall and muscular...far more than he was originally, his eyes still had their red glow, but now his hair was red, and blood seemed to be stained all over his skin. As brave and courageous as Jade was...she felt scared...not for herself...but for Tegan.

[RIGHT][I][COLOR=Black]...I told you to run.......[/COLOR][/I] Tegans voice came to her find, just as it was in her vision of him.

[I]You know me...I never back down from a fight...[/I] she was glad to hear his voice once again, and tried to be enthusiastic and positive as always.
[I]
[COLOR=Black]The same stubborn woman as always huh...well....I guess there is no stopping it now. My sword should protect you from my dark spells...this beast before you should not be able to drain you as long as you hold my sword...[/COLOR][/I]
[/RIGHT]
His voice was encouraging, but upon grasping his sword...she realized what he was saying...

[RIGHT][I]I can't kill you Tegan...please...dont ask that of me...[/I][/RIGHT]

The beast looked terrifying as it continued to stand several yards away from her...waiting patiently for her first move. It began to lick its lips...anticipating to rip through her flesh.
[RIGHT][I]
[COLOR=Black]...but it must be done...that thing...cannot live...[/COLOR][/I]
[I]
...but...Katima and Kalei still need you...I need you...[/I]

[I][COLOR=Black]...it's ok...please...strike me down...I cannot live as that thing...[/COLOR]
[/I]
[I]...but...there must be another way...and I will find it...I swear it![/I][/RIGHT]

She gribbed the sword tightly and felt all the energy in the forest around her...waiting to obey her every command.

[COLOR=Black][I][RIGHT]Alright...you win...this beast is more Vampire than anything...my Wakanda powers reside in my sword...good luck...[/RIGHT][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Thayne grinned as Noals body was knocked to the ground forcefully. He was clearly winning this battle, and Noals knew it as well. Just as Thayne went to deal the finishing blow, his heart was struck with a great sadness, that spread throughout his entire being and renderes him motionless. Noals took this to her advantage and kicked him in the chest, as she walked towards his immobile body, she was amazed at what she saw. Tears were streaming down Thayne's face.

[B]"What's happened to us? What's happened to the Wakanda's who vowed to bring down the Vampire race? How come we continue...to lose more to your side?"[/B] He looked at Noals accusingly. She quickly felt for presences on the grounds and was delighted to find that they had another Wakanda/ Vampire hybrid joining them, and that Sin to would be eay to recruit. They came for one ally, and would possibly be leaving with 3.

Thayne could not bring himself to move as he felt the emotions running through Ena's head. He could feel Tegan as well, who had already undergone a horrid transformation. The only one's stll on the side of the Wakandas now was Kalei, Katima- though something told him that she might not be for long-, Ena's students, and Talyn. Without Talyn's serum, however, he too was liable to Sin's fate, though Talyn had been Wakanda first, so he could possibly resist.

Noals could feel the sorrow fill throughout Thayne's body, consume his soul, render him defenseless. But, instead of finishing him off, she hoped to play into his weakness. She hoped that they might, instead, leave with 4 allies. She sat beside him.

[B]"Might it not mean something? You trusted all of these people, no? They were your family, right? Maybe they're not the one pursuing the wrong choice...maybe you are."[/B] Thayne was shocked by Noals words, and was to hurt to see past her deception.

[B]"I...I don't know...NO!"[/B] A pillar of flame erupted from the spot he sat. Noals did not flinch, however. She could feel his emotions taking hold, and regardless of which emotion controlled him, he'd be easy to manipulate. She was wrong, however.

Thayne unleahsed all physical barriers on himself, and unleahsed energy so powerful it tore Noals apart. She was left cringing on the ground, unable to move from that spot. Thayne grabbed to items from his back and laughed dryly.

[B]"Sin...Ena...I'm sorry."[/B] He flew off in their direction, and found them departing from Talyn's body. Thayne landed, walked right up behind Sin, and made to stake him. Sin narrowly dodged it, amazed. Ena stared in disbelief as well. Sin spoke, confused.

[B]"Trying to kill me? You said you wouldn't. That you'd never give up one me. Why now, eh buddy?"[/B] Thayne spun the stakes in his hand, his eyes blank and emotionless. He tossed at stake to Talyn, who stood up and joined him. Thayne laughed again, his hollow, empty laugh.

[B]"And you kept telling me that if push came to shove, I'd have to do it. So let's just say, I'm taking your advice. But htis is between us. You were my brother once. I want the right to kill you."[/B] He turned to Ena, and his voice filled with compassion again.

[B]"Ena, please! Look at him! Do you truly want to follow in his footsteps? Talyn, though reluctantly a vampire, is still on our side! He still fights for his friends, not against them! Even if you choose to be a vampire a 'punishment', would you not still stay as---"[/B] His sentence was interupted by Sin's fist in his cheek. Thayne hit the ground and spat up blood. Sin smirked.

[B]"Enough! You were always a foolish one. Talk, talk, talk. Never enough action! You want to take us down, then do it!"[/B] He thrust his foot at Thayne's chest. Thayne caught it, and lit Sin's pants on fire. Sin jumped back to put himself out. Thayne frowned.

[B]"Fine! I will fight you...but not Ena. Not yet. There's hope for her. There's little hope for you...but I won't kill you unless I'm sure there's none."[/B] Thayne lunged a this former friend, fist pulled back to strike.[/SIZE]