OtakuBoards

Love Me, Mr. Death [M-LVS]

demonchild781

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]Katima's arms wrapped around Tegan's left arm; all the way around to his right hip, grasping tighter and tighter around her beloved brother...trying to get him to stop his destruction of the castle.

A comfort began to flow through him once more, the sensation of his sisters touch warmed him...relaxing the tension in his arms as he controlled the vortex. Looking out into the distance, Talyn and Thayne were being brought towards the rest of the group safely away from the castle.

Releasing his control over the black hole, Tegan let his arms fall to his side and stood upright strong and firm as it died away, leaving most of the castle in ruins.

His eyes were still completely red as his sister continued to cling to his side...unresponsive. Jade could be seen running towards him as Kalei watched over Thayne and Talyn who seemed to be unconcious.

Gently brushing his fingers through Katimas hair, he smiled down upon her still with those eyes. She looked up, and felt frightened for a moment, but quickly buried her head into his chest and embraced him...she had never seen him like this...and it scared her.

Leaving her grasp, Tegan and Katima began to walking to meet Jade with Sin not to far behind. Katima kept her glance away from Tegan...hiding the horror that she had just realized just a few moments ago. Tegan sensed something...but was not sure of what it was.

As he approached Jade, she also became slightly frightened at his side...with him in this state...he was highly unpredictable. But her care for him was great...and she could do nothing but embrace him just for who he was...which she did once they had gotten to her.

[B]"Are you alright Tegan?"[/B] whispering into his ear. Tegan said nothing...but squeezed her tight for a moment and let go. He made his way past her with a blank expression upon his face and began to walk towards Kalei and the rest of them.

[B]"What's going with Tegan?"[/B] Katima questioned as Jade stood still...looking in awe and worry at Tegan.

Jade was silent as Katima stood by her side...both of them could tell that the other was frightened...and didn't know how to respond. This was the first time Tegan had demonstrated his power to them all...and by the looks of the castle...it was incredible...and overwelming. Katima waited for a response from Jade as Tegan arrived to where Talyn was laying. Sin walked past both of the women and continued to follow Tegan...his power still emitting from his body as well.

[B]"Tegan!"[/B] yelled out Kalei excitedly as she slowly got to her feet and embraced him once again...so thankful that he was ok.

Again...without speaking, he hugged her tightly and walked past her...sensing the same tension that Katima was holding within her[I]...they're hiding something from me...[/I]...Sin stopped at Kalei's side and helped support her on her two feet...

Tegan nodded at Thayne who returned the same gesture warmly...but also surprised at the appearance Tegan had.

Suddenly...without warning...Tegan stretched forth his hand and began to pulse intensly with power, lifting Talyn slightly off the ground. The affect nearly sent Thayne flying across the ground as light seemed to created within Talyn's body. His eyes, mouth, and ears had a radiance of gold and white flowing out of them.

The sky above opened up immidiately as the suns rays spread across the open plains. With another extension from his fingers...Talyn's body seemed to burst...blinding everyone for a moment.

As the flare subsided...everyone blinked to gain back there focus to see Talyn's wounds completely healed. Tegan turned around to face everyone to their surprise. His face and eyes had turned back to normal...however his red hair had grown as long as the bottom of his shoulderblades and his veins pulsed red in random, inconsistant areas of his body.

His gazed shifted to everyone quickly and repetatively, as if he was analyzing his surroundings like that of a newborn child. He had mixed feelings. Looking at Jade and Katima together, seeing the two women in his life that ment more than anything to him...he felt himself smile inside...but the thought of Kalei and Katima seeming to hide something from him angered him...borderline to crossing over once again.

Ena accompanied Kalei and Sin who were standing together; Katima and Jade began to walk towards the group as Priest began to help Thayne to his feet.

Kalei quickly fell to her feet to examine Talyn as the rest of the group looked puzzled...Jade however was overjoyed at seeing the red eyes had subsided, and that 'thing' that Tegan became was gone. Katima and her both smiled as the group seemed to calm after their extreme encounter with the vampires.

Kalei placed a hand on Talyn's face and smiled and looked up at her son who was staring down upon her with the same look as two years ago....[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1]OOC: Short post, there isn't much I can do with Ena for right now.

----------------------

Ena was so confused as to what was going on. All she knew was that something had just happened to Tegan. However, everyone seemed okay and as she turned around, Jordan sat Riley up as he regained consciousness.

[I]'Could it be that Riley could sense what Tegan was up to? Or even more, Malik?'[/I]

The young Wakanda was one of the lesser. She just followed Kalei's orders and was tied rather loosely to the group. And now that the storm was over, things would be back to a small degree of normality. However, it was now more than ever that Ena was almost alone. Richard was gone, and she was now stuck babysitting.

Almost clueless, Ena watched as the others regrouped and recooperated. She walked over next to the boys.

[B]"How are you feeling Riley?"

"Okay, Miss Ena. I'm sorry you had to carry me through that place."

"It's fine. As long as the two of you are okay."

"Miss Ena, what do we do now?"

"I don't know."[/B]

As Ena proceeded to sit down, she realized that there was a small pain in her back. Those two bruised ribs had been put under a lot of stress, and the girl knew that she would have to rest soon.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin held up Kalei easy, using his right arm and looking at the others. His blood eyes seeing every heart beat, every vain pulse. Katima and Kalei hearts were beating irregualr rates, this usually meant that they were hidding something and didn't want anyone to know. He took a deep breathe, letting his dark energy rush through his veins of its own will. He looked down at Kalei.
[B]
"I need to talk to you."[/B] She looked up at him and into his eyes. She could tell what he wanted to know, she nudged him with her hip for them to go off from the group to the beginning of forest that was only about 15 feet away. Sin bent down and placed his under the back of her knees, he scopped her up and carried her off to the edge of the forest. He set her down and let her lean against a tree.
[B]
"Care to tell me what you and Katima are hiding from everyone?"[/B] Kalei remaind silent, trying to think of what to say to him.
[B]
"Well?"[/B] Sin said impatiently.
[B]
"I know you are hiding something so pull any excuses."[/B] Sin took his right index finger and point right between her breasts.
[B]
"This gave you away. So tell me quickly or I will have to interrogate Katima for the information."[/B] Kalei looked at Sin again.
[B]
"This is very personal Sin. You shouldn't pressuer me into to telling you something like this."[/B]
[B]
"And you shouldn't have to hide anything from me. You've been like family to me, I only ask because this seems like something that you need to share. Other wise it might burst at the wrong time. Besides, there must have been a reason why Malik didn't kill you both right away. So I'd like yo know."[/B] Kalei sighed and leaned on the tree for support.
[B]
"Katima and Tegan are my children, and Malik is there father."[/B] Sin looked down a the grass, taking in what he just learned. He looked back at Kalei.
[B]
"Well this explains there red eyes, and there impressive abilitys."[/B] Sin scratched at the stubs that covered his face.
[B]
"So how much control do they have over there vampire side."[/B] Sin said to Kalei.
[B]
"I'm not sure. Tegan seems to have control but Katima seems to not be using her abilitys."[/B] Sin grinned.

[B]"Well when she starts to learns them I'll help her through, no one better to teach her then a vampire. And I'll find out how far along Tegan is."[/B] Sin said with a mischievous smile on his face. Kalie smiled warmly at Sin and hugged him, he hugged her back. She left go and Sin carried her back to the group, he could tell her heart had slowed down a bit. Sin smiled to himself.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B]?I?ve seen this before from him.?[/B] Jade watched him heal Talyn. ?[B]Last time this happened, he broke outta jail and ended up knockin me out during a fight with a local vampire underground. When I came to, I was on my couch with a note on my chest. He didn?t want me to see? this.? [/B] Jade pointed to the castle and back at Tegan

[B]?I never even knew he was in Australia. I didn?t know there were any Wakanda there.?[/B]

[B]?Yeah. I?m it. One of a kind I guess? [/B]

Katima looked at Jade, considering [B]?So, will he be ok ya think??[/B]

Jade looked over and saw the red fade from Tegan?s eyes. She smiled [B]?Yeah, he?s goin to be fine.? [/B] She turned and looked into Katima?s eyes. Hers were deep with something other than worry over her brother [B]?You?re hiding something from him, aren?t you??[/B]

Katima looked startled [B]?What? No I? I mean why would you??[/B]

[B]?Look, don?t worry bout how I know, but ya?d betta tell him. Whateva it is. That?s all I gotta say? [/B] Jade walked away from Katima and placed a hand on Tegan?s sholder. [B]?Ya alright ya damn galah??[/B]

He turned to her and slipped an arm around her waist [B]?Yeah ya crazy Sheila, I?m fine.? [/B] He glanced over at Kalei who walked off with Sin, talking quietly. She felt him go slightly rigid beside her. [I]He had sensed what she had, that they were keeping something from him.[/I]

[B]?Well, I don?t know about you, but I could go far a coldie and a sanger right bout now.? [/B]

Tegan laughed and shook his head [B]?You never change do you??[/B]

[B]?Naw, where?s the fun in that??[/B]

[size=1]Talyn's eyes flickered open, and he bolted upright. He was lying on a soft patch of grass, outside a ruin of a castle. It must have been Malik's castle. Tegan had practically destroyed the entire castle. It had been ripped apart in the shadow of Tegan's power. Talyn couldn't believe it.

He got to his feet, shakily. His head ached like nothing he had ever felt before. He walked over to where the rest of the Wakanda were standing, and rubbed his head.

[b]"What happened?" [/b]he asked, [b]"Last thing I remember, Thayne and I were on the roof, and there were dozens of vampires coming at us. I don't remember anything after that."

[/b]Thayne looked at his feet, being the only one who truly knew what had happened. Kalei, Katima, Tegan, Jade and the rest looked towards Thayne, waiting to hear the story.

[b]"Well," [/b]he began, [b]"It's a long story, and I'm honestly too tired to tell it now. As soon as I've had some sleep, I'll tell you all."

"Spoilsport," [/b]mumbled Talyn. He wandered around, clutching his head, and suddenly he saw himself. His clothes had changed drastically. His shirt and trousers had been replaced by a pair of baggy trousers with black boots, and a white t-shirt and a waist-length black jacket had replaced his shirt. On his head rested a pair of slim black shades, and his hair was now spiked downwards, falling slightly into his eyes.

[b]"What the hell happened to me?" [/b]he asked, slightly bemused.

[b]"More importantly," [/b]said Kalei, [b]"Where did Malik go? We lost him when the castle was collapsing."

"I say let's forget about Malik for now and go home. Please can we go home?" [/b]asked Talyn, and Kalei smiled and nodded. The Wakanda walked back to the helicopter that had brought them here...
[/size]

[color=red][size=1]A cold wind whipped through Malik's hair as he watched one of his favourite castles being rocked to its foundations by one of his children. He snarled, bearing his elongated fangs.

" Ironic.... that Kalei would have my children.... and that she would use them against me in this war..... it is no small matter that she decided to neglect to tell them that I was their father...."

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the helicopter that the Wakanda had boarded, fly off towards England.

" Yes.... to the Manor.... that's right... I remember that place all too well now...."

As the helicopter grew out of sight, Malik waited for some of his underlings to return to his side. Noals and Phineas appeared out of the darkness beside him, one on knee, their heads bowed.

" My Lord....." Phineas started.
" Enough. I've had enough explanations for one night," Malik commanded firmly. He turned to them, their heads still bowed. " It seems that Kalei has decided to use my own children against me."
" Children, my Lord?" Noals asked quietly.
" Yes... children.... you see, tonight I found out that those Wakanda twins are actually my own flesh and blood, as well as Kalei's." His red eyes flashed with wrathful intent as his mind worked over his plan.

" Those twins?" Noals said quietly, " You mean the two with eyes like us...."
" Precisely," Malik replied. He turned away from them, looking at the runed castle below. " The boy seems to have his vampiric powers in check, but the girl......" A smile crossed his lips. " .... the girl seems to have not realised what potential she has...."

He turned to the two.
" We are returning to the fortress in the Alps. Phineas, you are to gather our forces and spread them throughout Europe in our fortresses. Noals, join him in this task. When you have completed this task, I will summon you for a more..... interesting task."
" Yes my Lord..." the two vampires said together.

[center]============================[/center]

A roaring fire greeted Malik on his return to his main fortress in the Swiss Alps. The cold snow and howling wind made the fire welcoming and warming. Two waiters bowed their Lord in as they opened the doors for his arrival. Noals and Phineas had followed Malik in, but as soon as they entered, they rushed off to do their tasks.

Malik took off his coat and gave it to one of the waiters before heading towards his chambers. This plan would need to be perfect if the desired result were to be accomplished.

Opening the giant wooden doors to his chambers, Malik gracefully sat down in a large backed seat. He looked at a painting he had owned for quite some time. The epic tale of Romeo and Juliet. It seemed rather ironic now at how he had kept that painting, when he despised the very existence of that story.

A commanding vampire officer was sent into Malik's room to report that he was there for the making of Malik's plan. Malik stood and smiled a sninister smile.

[b]Kalei.... I hope I cause you as much pain as you have caused me.... dear Wakanda![/b][/color][/size]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]Kalei sighed as she hauled herself up into the helicoptar, her muscles soar and her body in much need of rest. Despite the warm sun shinning down on them, Kalei couldn't shake the cold that had taken over her.

Kalei motioned for the pilot to take off as she looked back at her team. Some how, they all managed to escape with little to no wounds, that's when Kalei realized some one was missing.

"Where's Fyoura?" Kalei shouted above the roar. Every one suddenly began to look about the plane, that's when Kalei noticed Riley and Ena looking straight at the floor.

"Ena? Riley?"

Every one turned their attention towards the two new partners, every one waiting for their response.

"Um..." Riley began, but Ena soon cut him off.

"We tried to save her, we really did! But there was just too many, and the next thing I knew...she was dead."

Kalei took a deep breath and lowered her head, whispering her soft blessing to the young girl. There wasn't much they could do now, and they needed to focus on their new task; finding Malik and ending this rediclious war.

"I will give you all a full weeks rest before we head out to find Malik. Its time we stop fooling around and end this war." Kalei said as they landed not far off from the temple.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][CENTER]OOC: Just for future reference, no one has to change their posts, but Kalei has been hidding the fact Katima and Tegan were her children since the day they were born...her "heart" would not be raising in fear of some one finding out her secret. It would be more towards the worry of what Malik may do with this knowledge and how it will effect Katima and Tegan, when he finds out. But for now, I'd like to see some more character interraction, and we just lost madnessofthecat "Preist". Keep up the good work![/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

OC: Malik's post is up above.

[color=#CC0099][size=1]The sounds of the helicopter's whirling roters echoed in Katima's ears. Her pink hair lolled over her shoulders. She felt weak... and insecure, like she was before Katima had made her second-in-command.

[b]Second-in-command.... what a joke.... look at me..... look at the mess I've become.....[/b]

Even though these thoughts were running through her mind, she just couldn't bring her soul and her heart to feel as strong as those thoughts. Something had happened tonight that had changed her entire thought pattern.

She was half-vampire, half Wakanda. She was half of what she was fighting, and half of what the so-called enemy was fighting. Confusion had spread through her body like never before. It was worse than when Kalei had made her second-in-command, not her brother.

[b]But why? Why did she make me second-in-command, not Tegan? He would have been much much better at this than me....[/b]

[i]Tegan...[/i]

Katima looked over to her brother. Jade was sitting beside him. Katima felt a little jealousy flick through her heart. She would have to tell him.... she knew Kalei wouldn't. Where though? They were heading back to the Manor.... yes... there.

[center]=================================[/center]

The helicopter landed safely at the Manor. Wakanda medics rushed towards them and the Wakanda departed the aircraft. It was very lucky that the only two majorly hurt were Tegan and Katima, but Katima fended the medics off. All that was on her mind was to tell Tegan who their parents were.

Katima walked over to Tegan and Jade who wee swarmed by medics too. SHe pushed through them to the two.
" Jade..... could you.... leave us for a moment? I need to have a word with my brother... and it's important."
Jade looked a little concerned but nodded, sensing Katima's serious tone. Tegan looked at his sister, a small smile on his face. Katima couldn't bear to look at his face, knowing those red eyes meant that he was half vampire. She shook slightly.

The two walked towards the Manor, swatting off medics as they went. Katima didn't want to be disturbed... by anyone. As they entered the Manor, Katima led Tegan to a deserted part of the building, where she knew no one would disturb them. It was an advantage that they grew up here, exploring all the time as children, finding little hiding holes even Kalei didn't know about.

Entering the dusty room, Katima turned to her brother, not looking at him in the eyes.
" Tegan...."
" Yes Katima?" he replied, sounding cool and calm. Katima faltered. He was .... happy not knowing... but she had to tell him.
" Tegan..... when.... when I was taken away by Malik.... Kalei came to get me...... and.... and.... she sorta... let slip... that...."

Katima swallowed, hr mouth was dry and her mind was racing. Tegan walked up to her, trying to comfort his obviously distressed sister.
" What is it Katima?" he asked, a note of anxiety in his voice.

She couldn't take it anymore.

" Tegan...... MALIK IS OUR FATHER!" she yelled, looking up at his blood red eyes.
" What?! Katima.... this is no time for jokes!"
" I'm not kidding around Tegan! Kalei screamed as Malik that he's our father just before he tried to drink from me. And that.... and that.... she's our mother!"

Tegan stood there stunned. This... couldn't be right.... He looked down at Katima. She was deadly serious. He could see it in her eyes.

" That's why Kalei told us that our red eyes were a sign of our heritage.... because we're half vampire...." Katima said, feeling emotionally and physically drained.
Tegan didn't know what to say. Kalei had kept yet another thing from him. First his sister, and now his true identity.

" Tegan...." Katima murmured. " What are we supposed to do now..... I mean.... we're half of what we're fighting against..... and... I don't even know if we're doing the right thing anymore..... we're trying to kill our father..... I ... I .... I just don't know anymore."

Tegan looked at her then looked away. " I.... don't know either."

Katima nodded. It was stupid of her to ask him such a thing. She walked out of the room quickly, and to her quarters. She burst through the doors - angry, confused and hurt. They slammed shut behind her as she lookd up to see a figure standing near her bed.

" Sin..... what are you doing here?"[/color][/size]

OOC: Hope you don't mind Achilles.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin had his arms crossed and he was leaning against the wall when Katima came in to her room in a huff. She looked up and saw him standing next to her bed.
[B]
"Sin..... what are you doing here?"[/B] Sin smiled showing his fangs and his blood red eyes, he pushed off the wall and walked over to Katima, letting his arms fall to his sides.
[B]
"Well, I have recently come across what you are. And I offered Kalei to guide you along your new..."[/B] He paused for a moment and looked at her eyes. His smile remained.
[B]
"Powers."[/B] Sin said as he outstretched his hand to her, she looked at it as if she was looking at a strangers hand. She pushed it away and made her way to her bed, she sat down.
[B]
"I'm not ready for this, I don't want to be what I am fighting."[/B]
[B]
"But you are. You can't change that, noone can. You and your brother hold more power then the rest of us do, and you can now combine your wakanda magic with your vampiric strength or speed."[/B] Sin pulled up a chair and sat next in front of her, he placed his hand on topd of hers. She looked at him and he smiled warmly at her, she had tears welling up in her eyes.
[B]
"Don't breakdown on me Katima, you need to stay strong for the time being. You understand?"[/B] She nodded her head and wipped her eyes with her arm. Sin sighed, then an idea hit him and his mischivious smile returned.
[B]
"Tell you what, I teach about your vampire abilitys. And you teach me how to use and control this." [/B]Sin held up his hand and let the dark energy engulf his hand, Katimas eyes flared with a new facination. Sin let it go out and watch Katima for a moment, waiting for her response.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#CC0099][size=1]Katima looked at Sin's new-found darkness powers. But the fascination was soon replaced by realisation. Darkness and flame - the two things that were associated with vampires. She sat down again, angry at herself for not realising it sooner.

" I should have guessed...." Katima whispered as she sat on the end of her bed, looking at the timber floor. " Darkness and flame, our eyes, our skills - it all points to being a vampire...... how did we not realise?"

Sin gave a small smile before sitting down beside her. " Katima, it's not all bad being half vampire. I mean, you have - technically - the best of both worlds. I know you don't feel that's the case, but it has truth to it."

She shuddered. " But....."

" Stop making excuses and see this as a good thing. You and your brother possess powers that none of us have. That has got to be good."

Katima didn't know what to think. " But..... he's our father..... Tegan and I had never known who our parents were, and we had always wanted to know..... but Kalei kept it from us..... I can see her reason.... but..... why couldn't she raise us as her own children?"

" She did, didn't she?" Sin said, smiling. " She raised you two, maybe not as close as a mother would be to her children, but she was like a mother to you to. She fed you, bathed you, gave you a place to stay, loved you and cared for you when you two needed it the most. She was there when you needed her. Isn't that what a mother is supposed to be about?"

That realisation dawned on Katima as it rolled off Sin's tongue. What he said was true - very true. Kalei was like a mother to them when they were growing up, learning the skills of the Wakanda. Maybe... just maybe..... that was how Kalei could be a mother to them, without telling them who she really was.

But ..... what of Malik?

" But..... Malik...."

" That's a hurdle you'll have to cross when you get to it," Sin said, " Now, think about resting and the next week."

There was silence for a few minutes. Just the sounds of the night coming in through Katima's open window. Even the smells. The smells....... Katima had never smelt these scents before. Could it be that her vampire side had awaken from the shock she had received? But.... her eyes only went blood red when she was angry. Could this be the start of when her eyes would become permanently blood red, like her brother's?

She sighed heavily and looked at Sin. He seemed genuine about his offer.

" Thank... you Sin... for being so kind. I'll accept your offer."[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin smiled, showing his fangs again.
[B]
"Good, now we will start tomorrow. You need to rest for now. Need you to be at full strength to begin vampire training."[/B] He stood up and walked to her door.
[B]
"Sleep tight."[/B] He said just before he closed the door, he exhaled deeply and walked down the corridor.
[B]
"I need to find the gym, I need to work out."[/B] Sin said to himself as he walked quickly through the halls, he soon came across it and had a satisfied look on his face. He took off his coat and placed it on the rack, he walked through the gym and came across the Wakanda men he saw a few days ago. He groaned and walked by them, they saw him and laughed as the slowly surrounded him. Sin rolled his eyes.
[B]
"Do we really need to go through this again? Remember what happened last time you tried to take me."[/B] The men smiled and chuckled. Sin could see something was different this time, he wasn't scared. Just getting rteady for whatever jumped his way.
[B]
"Alright, whats so funny." [/B]
[B]
"Well, whats so funny is this time we are prepared to take you down vampire."[/B] Sin looked at the man who just spoke.
[B]
"And how do you proprose you do that?"[/B] He snapped his fingers and huge man appeared, he was as tall as Sin and had a huge build. Sin held in his laughter as the man moved up into to Sin's face. Sin looked back at the man who spoke earlier.
[B]
"This is who you say will beat me?"[/B] The mans smile grew.
[B]
"Not just him, but us too."[/B] Sin shook his head and sighed.
[B]
"Alright, lets do this in the training yard Wakanda."[/B] Sin walked out of their circle and made his way to the yard, grabbing his coat as they left the gym. He entered the training yard and tossed his coat near the entrence, he stuck his sword in the ground and walked into the open. He brushed some of his hair out of his eyes and waited for them to ready themselves.
[B]
"Now remember one thing. I fight to kill or severly injure you, not incapacitate or knockout. I'm warning you. I will not hesitate. So any of you that think i'm telling the truth should leave now."[/B] Sin waited to see what they did, one of them tried to leave but his friends stopped him from moving. Sin shook his head.
[B]
"So whos first?"[/B] Sin said as he let the black energy engulf his body.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][B]"Well Ena, in the couple fights you were in, you did seem to injure your ribs a little more. I told you to take more caution."[/B] The nurse who tended to Ena before scolded her a little.

[B]"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just wrap me up and I'll go to my room."[/B] Ena said rather apathetically.

[B]"Very well."[/B] The young woman huffed.

-----------

[B]"Miss Ena, will you be okay?"[/B] The two boys approached her eagerly.

[B]"Yes. I'll be fine."[/B] She nodded, and patted their heads for reassurance. [B]"I just need to go and rest for a little while."[/B]

----------

Now that she actually had time to think instead of acting on her constant instinct, Ena's mind flooded with thoughts of Richard.

[I]I wasn't there to save him. I saw his headless body. I could practically hear him suffer when I saw the remains...and now, they're still back at Malik's fortress. I wanted to tell him...how much I appreciated him being there. Even if he didn't care, I still did. He was the only family I had, and now he's gone.

The vampires have taken nearly everything from me, and I'll die trying to keep what's left. That's why I have to protect both Riley and Jordan.

[CENTER]Richard, if you were here...would you be proud that I've taken the responsibility that you wanted me to?[/CENTER][/I]

----------

[B]"Ena. Don't you dare give up on me. This is the end of your training."[/B] Richard kicked the limp body on the ground just a little ways from him. [B]"If you stop now, everything that you've worked for will just die out and become useless."[/B]

[B]"I can't do it..."[/B] She mumbled feebly.

[B]"You have to!"[/B] He kicked her again once more. [B]"Get up! Stand I tell you!"[/B]

Ena slowly rose, and tried once more to allow the flames to come forth. She whispered an ancient Wakanda chant, her body shaking as she did.

Clapping her hands together, Ena then thrust forth the power that had become hers.

It was the first time she had given birth to her element.

-----------

[I]There's obviously something going on with Katima and Tegan. And with the timing seeming pretty bad, I wonder if I should just keep his secret to myself. Or perhaps, she already knows of his infatuation.[/I]

Ena's thoughts were interrupted by a rap on the door.

[B]"Miss Ena. Should you need anything, we'll be in this corridor."[/B] Riley yelled inside, knowing better than to enter unannounced.

[B]"Okay. Thanks boys. You two should just go and get some rest."[/B] She said.

[B]"Right."[/B] The two boys walked off and Ena simply laid on her bed.

----------

OOC: I'll get to the character interraction part in my next post, unless someone wants to talk to Ena.[/SIZE]

Jade went down to the workout area. She had some stresses to work through. She went to her room and changed into a fresh tank top and shorts. She threw her waist long braids into a thick ponytail and started the de-stressing process on the kickboxing bags. She was alone down there for the moment anyway. [I]The others would come down to play later[/I]. Jade practically flew through the air as she moved. She knew that at some point she?d have to go through some form of meditation to reconnect to nature to balance everything out. [I]You?d think she was a hippie or something, but it?s what she had to do to stay on top of her game[/I].

It was while she was roundhouse kicking the bag that she felt it. An energy that pulsed through the floor of the empty gym. She stopped and stood still, feeling the pulse. It rose through her, from her feet on the hard cement to a strange sensation in her fingertips. She turned cautiously. Tegan was moving through the doorway toward her. He was at her side in a moment. [I]The energy was so strong, so full of emotions; confusion, resentment, depression, anger, and some kind of heat that wasn?t any of those. [/I]

She wiped the sweat from her forehead with her arm [B]?Tegan, are you alright??[/B]

Tegan didn?t answer. He was obviously dealing with whatever it was Katima had told him. After a moment he broke through the energy. [B]?Come with me? please??[/B]

Jade nodded and followed him out of the room.

[CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]As Jade followed Tegan from behind outside the room, all that she could think of was what could Katima have possibly told Tegan to put him in this kind of state. The power she felt in that room was the same as before...

Tegan contiuned to say nothing as she followed him...waiting from him to speak first to her...to open up. Oh how she adored him...the one true friend she ever had...someone who was always there to protect and be there for her...simply because he wanted to with no hidden agenda.

Finally the two of them stopped in the great hall, surrounded by many statues of past Wakandas. [I]...were their battles much different from ours...have we grown...weakened...changed...[/I]

As she came up to him...placing a warm hand upon his shoulder, Tegan reached down and grabbed his sword from the chair they were standing next too.

[B]"Tegan!"[/B] as he turned around, holding it with both hands on its handle [B]"how did you get your sword back?...I thought it was lost in Maliks castle..."[/B]

[B]"Please Jade.."[/B] quickly he reached around her and embraced her...still holding the sword in one hand...[B]"listen to me my dear...you must leave...run away...far far away...so that he cannot find you."[/B]

[B]"What?!...I don't understand..."[/B] as she pushed him away softly to look upon his face...it seemed to be fading in and out of reality...she had seen this before...
[B]
"Tegan...you're scaring me..."[/B] Jade was terrified...she could feel her entire being shaking...she tried to keep her composure, but she couldn't help it...something was dreadfully wrong.

[B]"Jade...always know...that I love you. All those years together...everything that we've been through...you cared for me like when I had lost all sense of myself. I know how you feel for me, and I want you to know that I have felt the same for quite some time.''[/B]

It felt like her heart had just skipped a beat...upon hearing this wonderful news, she couldn't help get back to the problem at hand...

[B]"Tegan...what's going on...why are you fading like this."[/B]
[B]
"He's looking for you..."[/B] with an apparent tone of warning...[B]''I don't have much time before he finds me..."[/B]

[B]"My sweet..."[/B] as she gently glided her hand upon his cheek and came closer to him...embracing him as she closed her eyes. The skin was cold...almost as if it were dead...[B]"what is happening...please...let me help you..."[/B]

[B]"Now is not the time to help..........."[/B] there was a long pause...suddenly Jade could hear the sword behind her drop to the floor as she hands began to feel like they were holding nothing but air. She opened her eyes only to see what looked like a ghost.

[B]"RUN!!!!!!!!!"[/B] yelled out Tegan suddenly, nearly knocking Jade to floor due to his intensity. It was so loud as it echoed throughout the entire great hall. She could feel nothing but complete horror in her heart and spirt.

When she gained back her composure...she looked up to find no one else in the hall but her, and the lingering feeling of fear. Her mind wandered frantically as she began to panic...trying to remember everything that he said.

Almost lossing herself in the fear...a sense of peace flowed through her as she looked upon Tegan's sword laying on the ground. As she began to pick it up...warm spread through her entire being...growing stronger as her hand got closer to the blade. Holding it in her hand...and raising it in front of her to get a better look...she could feel Tegan's pressence around her.

Without a second throught...as if the blade told her what to do...she exited the great hall. Her footsteps as she ran could as they ran across the wooden flooring as she saught out Kalei.

[I]...tell Katima and Kalei...that...I love them both...and that I'm sorry...[/I]

[B]***[/B]

Back in the workout room...Tegan entered to find no one present. With a certain annoyance at such dissapointed with his apparent target not where it was supposed to be...he continued to make his way in, looking at all the equipment.

With his hair pulled back into a ponytail...he grin at the sensation of Jade's lingering power within the room. Taking in a slow deep breath, Tegan brought both hands together...forming some kind of energy between his palms and rested them on his left side.

When he was ready, he outstretcehd his left arm and released a massive lightening bolt destroying the punching bag that Jade been using earlier. The bolt then jumped from one object to another as if it were a chain...going from one source to another and completely destroying it until there was nothing left.

In a rush of satisfaction with himself, Tegan turned and left...

[B]***[/B] Back in the Hidden Room...2 hours ago[B]***[/B]

[I]mommy...[/I] crunching himself into a ball on the old, dusty flooring of the mansion...Tegan's body twitched...tossing and turning on impulse...

[COLOR=Red][I]She lied to you...she loves her more..[/I].[/COLOR]
[I]
[COLOR=Blue]That is not true...she loves me more than the waking world...[/COLOR][/I]

[I]mommy...I love you...[/I]

[COLOR=Red]She lied to you...she held everything from you...giving your sister everything...[/COLOR]

[I][COLOR=DarkRed]She lied to me...I am nothing...no purpose...no reason to live...[/COLOR][/I]

[I]mommy...help me...[/I]
[I]

[COLOR=Red]Why feel pain child...for you could be...so much more...[/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=DarkRed]I'm no vampire...I'm no Wakanda.......I'm something else...not like other half-breeds...
[/COLOR][/I]
[I]mommy...why...[/I]

[I][COLOR=Red]Arise...and be born again into something greater...feel pain no longer...and do what it is in your nature to do...embrace it...give yourself peace once more...for no other creature feels such a thing as you do...[/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=Blue]Do not give in...think of Katima...think of Jade...think of your mother...[/COLOR][/I]

[I]mommy...[/I]

For the next couple of moments...there was nothing. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[center][i][size=1]They were all around me. Vampires everywhere. I watched as, one by one, my comrades fell, blood splattering from their wounds and being lapped up by these creatures, these beasts of the night. It made me sick just to watch it.

Jade fell, taking a sword to the stomach. I ran over to try and help her, and watched as Thayne and Sin were cut down at the same time. How could Sin, the strongest of us physically be taken down.

Ena was slammed to the floor, and I watched as three vampires began to feast on her. I knocked them away with my sword, but she was almost gone already.

[b]"Talyn," [/b]she gasped through thick mouthfuls of blood, [b]"Don't let them fall..." [/b]And with that she was gone. I leapt into action, joining in with Tegan, Katima and Kalei as they fought to the end.

Tegan was fighting bravely, his sword swinging through vampire after vampire, each one leaping at him with such ferocity, but it wasn't long before he took a cut to the arm, and another to the leg. He dropped to his knees, and a powerful figure walked, almost lazily up to him. The figure bent double and whispered something in Tegan's ear, before raising his sword and cutting the Wakanda down.

Katima's Dark Flame Chain was making short work of the vampires, and she swung it at this new vampire, her eyes welling with tears from seeing her brother fall. The vampire held out an arm, and the Chain wrapped around it, and this vampire, with a simple movement of his arm, yanked Katima towards him, and snapped the chain, breaking Katima's neck with one single movement.

Finally there was Kalei and I left. The vampire stood over me and picked me up by the collar. He slammed me into a tree, and the snow fell from its branches, and the roots creaked, threatening to break. The vampire said something, but I couldn't hear anything. He drew his sword, and ran it through my stomach, pinning me to the tree.

Obviously, he wanted me to see Kalei die. And I did. He toyed with her for a while, yes, but soon she was too beaten-up even for me to recognise her. Her face, once elegant and beautiful, was now cut and bruised, blood running from cuts that now covered her face, her lips and eyes, her nose, her ears. She looked at me, and said something, something that would stay with me forever.

[b]"Don't cry..."

[/b][/size][/i][size=1][i]And with that, she passed. Then the vampire came over to me. His sword was withdrawn, now covered with my own blood, and the vampire said something else, which did not penetrate the haze of sound that now clouded my hearing.

I knew what he was doing. He was rubbing it in that I had to watch my leader die. But I knew what Kalei had wanted, so all I did was shout:

[b]"Do it!"

[/b]And he did. His face contorted in rage, he raised his sword and he cut me down. My own blood covered the floor, and the last thing I saw was that vampire's face.

And I recognised it...

[/i][/size] [left][size=1]Talyn sat bolt upright in bed, his entire body covered in cold sweat. He was breathing heavily. He had never had a dream quite like that. He had just foreseen the deaths of each and every one of his friends. He didn't know about the young Wakanda, the ones that had been taken on by the others, but he could only assume they had been killed already.

But that vampire. He recognised it from the books in the Wakanda library. But if he could only remember where.

He got up, and threw some clothes on, and crept from his room to the library, trying not to wake anyone else. Once he had entered the library, he began to trawl through the acres of material they had on vampires.

[i]Two hours later...

[/i]The sun was just beginning to rise as he found it. He opened an old book, thick with dust, which portrayed the vampires of myth and legend. The page he opened it had a picture which almost showed the exact same vampire he had seen in his dream, only with longer hair, and wearing much older clothes.

He read the caption under the picture, and breathed in suddenly. The caption read:

[/size] [center][size=1][i]The Vampire [b]Malik[/b][/i][/size]
[/center]
[/left]
[/center]

[color=#CC0099][size=1][b]Dawn......[/b]

That was Katima's first thoughtas her eyes fluttered open. The weak sunlight drifted in through the thin curtains. She turned her head slowly, looking through the parting of the window. Birds twittered happily in the tree outside.

Slowly, she sat bolt upright. Her head slightly spun but it quickly resoved itself. Moving to the edge of the bed, Katima got to her feet and dragged herself to the bathroom where she turned on the shower and undressed herself. In the shower, she allowed the hot water to run over her body, soothing the aches and pains that coursed through her entire being.

The reality of the events that happened not nearly 24 hours ago were still fresh in her mind, but she let the memories wash away with the water. Katima looked at her hand, turning it slowly around in front of her face. Was that all a dream?

Determination suddenly filled her eyes. In one sudden motion, Katima cleanly hit her fist through the tiling of the shower. It smashed on impact, making a muffled boom sound.

[b]It wasn't a dream....[/b]

Pulling out her hand, she looked at it again. It wasn't bloodied or bruised. It looked perfectly normal. Katima sighed. This... new found strength..... would need severe training. Then she smiled. Sin would help her. Yes. Sin would help.

Turning off the shower and getting out, Katima dried herself off and put on some clothes. She walked out of the room, hugging herself from the early morning chill. She had a sweater on and a pair of slacks. She withdrew her hands into the sleeves of the sweater. They were cold, icy cold.

As she past the library, Katima noticed that the door was slightly ajar. The sounds of turning pages could be heard from within. Pushing the door open slightly, Katima looked in, seeing a tuft of hair from over the high-seated chair. She walked closer, starting to realise who it was. She put a hand on his shoulder. Talyn jumped sky-high before whirling around, a book in his hands.

Katima gave a small smile at him. " What are you doing up so early Talyn?"[/color][/size]

OOC: Tag Wraith

[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]Kalei rolled over in her bed and stared blankly at the far wall, the stone slabs of the ancient temple. Her Nana had brought her here when she was only six years old for a funeral, her parents funeral. Nana cried so hard that day and she had not shed one tear for the loss of her parents. Not that she didn't love her mother and father, because she did, but she knew they were in a place far away from the brutal and harsh realities of this world. Even if she didn't really understand it then, she did now.

Kalei took a deep, long breath and allowed a soft tear slide down her face. She never in a million lifetimes would regret giving birth to Tegan and Katima. They were beautiful people with amazing talents. She loved them more than her own life, but she wished so disperately that things had been different. She had been careless with her love...her infatuation with Malik, and it had caused a life she never wanted for her children. They were not Wakanda, which was a hard enough life to live as it was being that the world was run mostly by humans, but they weren't vampire either. They were something in between. A mess of emotions had to be flooding the minds, and she was sure Katima had told Tegan of their father.

Kalei slowly brought herself to sit up in her bed. The temple was slowly stirring and it was almost time for her to become the Wakanda Leader again. Not the emotional, worried-sick mother of two of the most powerful creatures in the world.

"Where did our love go wrong, Malik?" Kalei spoke allowed. "How did our goals for the future, goals to end this feeble war between our races come crashing down into such a miserable array of hopeless pain. How could we create such beautiful life, only to put it through more trying matters than any other living creature?"

"Lady Kalei?" there was a soft voice and then a knock.

Kalei stood, wrapping a white robe around her as she walked towards the door to open it.

"Yes. Yonna?" the soft, pale voice of an much older Wakanda mage stood almost a foot shorter than the Wakanda Leader.

"Your team has begun to move about the temple, what do you wish of us?"

Kalei smiled softly, "if they need anything, I'm sure they will ask for it."

"Yes, Lady Kalei," the woman lowered her head and then was off down the hallway.

Kalei made her way through the some what busy hallways of the temple, the sun was raising and filling the cold stone walls with warmth. She made her way to the guest quarters, noticing that both Katima and Tegan were not in their rooms. Even Talyn was already up and about.

Kalei stopped in front of Ena's door. She needed to talk to her, to make sure that she was holding up from the loss of Richard and taking on two aprentices.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[b][size=1]"What are you doing up so early, Talyn?" [/size][/b][size=1]asked Katima, and Talyn tried to hurriedly shut the book. Katima saw this and took the book from him, flipping to the page that Talyn had been on.

Katima's face fell, and Talyn said:

[b]"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing. It's just...Malik..." [/b]she replied rather cryptically, [b]"Malik..."

"What is it?"

"What?" [/b]she exclaimed, [b]"You haven't heard? Everyone else has! I'm surprised anyone can keep secrets around here!"

"Heard what, Katima? What has everyone else heard?"

"I found out when I was in the castle. Kalei told Malik, but I was there as well. That's why I've been kind of weird since we got back..."

"What is it, Katima?"

"Malik is my father. Kalei is my mother. They used to be lovers, and me and Tegan were the offspring. That's why we're so different to all the others..." [/b]she said, and burst into tears.

Talyn, while surprised at this revelation, took Katima into his arms, and held her close until she stopped crying. He knew that this would make telling her about the dream a lot harder.

[b]"Katima," [/b]he said, [b]"The reason I was looking at Malik in that book," [/b]she flinched slightly at the mention of his name, [b]"Was because of a dream I had last night. I dreamt that we were fighting Malik and his vampires, and...they killed all of us. All of us died. I had to watch him kill you, Tegan, Thayne, Ena, Jade, even Sin and Kalei. He left me until last...made me watch as he beat Kalei to death, snapped your neck, cut Tegan down, Ena sucked dry, Jade,Sin and Thayne were all cut down. The last thing I saw was his face as he rammed his sword into my heart. I'm sorry, Katima."

"What are you saying sorry for?" [/b]she asked, [b]"It's not your fault this has all happened. It's not your fault Malik and Kalei...you know. And if it comes to a choice between Malik, the man who has killed a lot of my friends, and you, you will always win. I couldn't let you down, Talyn. You're such a good friend to me."

"And I always will be."
[/b][/size]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin let the four men charge him, the biggest one was first and Sin just jumped over him and got to the other ones. He grabbed the first one he could by his ankle and swung him around, flinging him into the wall of the temple. That wakanda fell limp to the ground and Sin went to the others, he grabbed another by the throat and threw him into his buddy. The one that had hit the wall stood up and charged Sin from behind, Sin reacted quickly when he felt he was close and flipped backwards in the air, landing on the mans back with both feet planted. The man went down with Sin's weight on him and Sin heard a nasty snap come from the mans back.
[B]
"He's not walking anytime soon."[/B] Sin said to himself as he leaped to another, grabbing him by his wrist and smashing him into the ground. He used his other hand to project black energy out to the other wakanda that was now coming for him. The man screamed as the black energy engulfed him and he rolled on the ground trying to get it off. Sin then took his foot and jammed it in the mans back, he tugged and heard a pop come from the mans shoulder.

He had just dislocated the mans shoulder and the man screamed, Sin moved away from him and ran right into the big guy. He jumped right into the air and was right over him, he took both hand and stabbed them right through the flesh and muscles by his collor bone. He then ripped out the tendats that allowed him to use his arms and the man arms were now just hung there. He fell to his knees and screamed, blood dripped from the wounds and Sin thre the tendats down.
[B]
"I'm coming back for you."[/B] Sin said as he pointed to him and made his way to the last two, the one with the dislocated arm had gotten back up and poped it panfully back in. The other had managed to get the black energy to go away and both of them charged, Sin held out his hands and croutched. The energy engulfing his hands and he waited with a wicked smile on his face. His vampire side was taking control of his better judgement. At last moment he molded the dark energy into sharp points around his hands and he cut there knees, the tumbled to the ground and rolled through the grass.

The sun was starting to peak over the horizan, this made Sin realize he hadn't any sleep all night. He shook his head and picked up both men, he flung them over his shoulders and picked up the last two, dragging them across the ground. He dragged them out of the traning ground and into the temple, he walked for a few minutes before he reached the hospital wing, he brought them and threw them on beds. A nurse came over to him with a curious look on his face.
[B]
"Broken spine, severed tendates, broken and cut knees."[/B] Sin said to the nurse in little words possible and pointing to the person with that problem, he walked out and made his way to the training ground. Grabbing his trench coat and pulled his sword from the wall and sliding it into it's proper place. He walked back into the temple and strolled through it, making his way slowly through the temple.

He was heading back to his room when he caught the library door was open and he peacked through, he saw Katima and Talyn talking. He could hear everything so he thought no reason to walk in on there pleasnt convertation. After a few minutes of eas dropping he went to his room and showered off, massaging the kinks in his muslces and cleaning off all the blood and sweat on him. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]Ena heard a gentle knock on the door. In response, she sat up from her bed and wiped her face of the tears that had fallen. She had always admitted to herself that she didn't like crying in front of other people, especially her fellow Wakanda. It was too embarrassing to do so.

[B]"Come in."[/B] She said quickly, unknowing as to who it was.

[B]"Ena, I need to speak with you."[/B] Kalei said, opening the door slowly to look inside. She noticed that Ena wasn't facing the door, rather, she was facing the opposite wall. Ena twisted around quickly to see her leader, however, it was to her mistake, because she hurt her ribs. Kalei might have known so, but Ena tried her hardest to hide it.

[B]"What do you wish to talk about?"[/B] Ena asked quietly, almost timidly.

[B]"I think you know."[/B] Kalei replied.

[B]"Kalei, if it's about Richard or Fyuora, I'm fine...Really."[/B] Ena said with a tone that was trying to convince herself as well as her counterpart. But it was obvious, Ena was a wreck at the current time.

[B]"I'm concerned Ena. I've entrusted you with Riley's life, and you've taken on the task of Jordan's care as well."[/B] Kalei shut the door behind her and walked over, sitting next to Ena on the bed.

[B]"Taking over Jordan was the least I could do for Fyuora, because I owe her my life."[/B] Ena lowered her head a little. [B]"It was my recklessness that killed her."[/B]

[B]"Please don't blame yourself, Ena. I'm sure it wasn't your fault."[/B] Kalei attempted to console the young Wakanda, but seemed to fail for the moment. Ena wouldn't hear any different.

[B]"I can't help it..." Ena stopped. "I watched her die, all the while thinking 'It's your fault'."[/B] She began to attempt to explain, but stopped for some reason. She simply froze, unaware of what to say. It was hard for her to speak her mind. Richard had grown on her more than anyone thought, including Ena herself.

[B]"Thayne has told me about Richard...he also told me of your reaction."[/B] This comment of Kalei's brought forth a small gasp from Ena. She knew immediately that this was the real issue at hand. [B]"Ena, I expect you to be upset..."[/B] She paused. [B]"But seeing you like this makes me realize that there was something between the two of you that the rest of us didn't see."[/B]

[B]"I told Talyn that I loved Richard like a brother, that he was all that I had left in terms of family. But that's not true."[/B] Ena's voice began to quiver a little, and she practically choked while trying to speak. [B]"I loved Richard, and I never said a word. I already knew that I didn't have a chance...he loved someone else instead."[/B]

[B]"Who?"[/B] Kalei asked, curious.

[B]"Katima."[/B] Ena whispered. [B]"He would mutter her name while he slept. He wouldn't admit it, but the way he acted toward her proved that he truly did."[/B]

Kalei simply listened, it was all she really could do for the moment.

[B]"I don't know how Katima felt toward him, but he favored her the most. I could almost say that I'm a little jealous of her. Not in the fact that he loved her more, but that she doesn't seem as deeply affected as I am."[/B]

[B]"That is because she has discovered a secret that she was bound to find out."[/B]

[B]"What do you mean, Kalei?"[/B] Ena asked, unknowing.

[B]"Tegan and Katima are half-vampire. I am their mother, and Malik is their father." [/B] Kalei replied calmly.

[B]"I see."[/B] Ena nodded her head a little.[/COLOR]

----------------

[SIZE=1]OOC: DC, if you want to finish off the conversation, go right ahead.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow]Kalei brushed a strain of hair from Ena's eyes, noticing then that the girl had been crying. It was hard to watch any of her team suffer from anything, but most of all from a broken heart because they were the one thing kalei could not repair with her magic.

"I'm sure Katima misses Richard at some level, but I'm almost postive that her brother and her have so many things on their minds right now that its hard for them to focus on just one thing." Kalei placed a hand on Ena's shoulder. "Please come to me if you need anything, Ena. I don't want any of my team to feel that they must hide anything from me."

Kalei slowly stood, rearranging her rather thick white robe as she watched Ena nod her head softly. Kalei smiled sincerly at the Wakanda and turned towards the door, exiting the room.

Kalei made her way through the long corridors and hallways of the temple and out into the walkways just outside its walls. Kalei saw Thayne relaxing in the sun and slowly made her way towards him.

"Hello, Kalei." Thayne said as she approached.

"Hello Thayne, how are you feeling?" Kalei sat on the bench next to him, staring out across the plains.

"Strangely...almost excellent."

"Wakanda magic is an amazing thing, isn't it?" Kalei smiled at him.

"Yes...yes it is." Thayne smiled back when he noticed a worried look on Kalei's face. "Can I help you with something?"

"Have you seen Tegan?"

Thayne shook his head, "nope. Last time I saw him, he was with Katima last night. Talking about something."

Kalei nodded, "Thank you," she stood up and started back towards the temple. "If you need anything, Thayne, don't be afraid to ask."

It wasn't long before Kalei came upon the library where both Talyn and Katima where. Knocking on the open door to make sure that she wasn't going to catch anything they didn't want her to hear, Kalei entered the room.

"Have either of you seen Tegan.....or Jade?"[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Thayne tilited his head back and watched as Kalei walked off. He frowned and looked back up to the sky, and lost himself in thought. They finally had a chance to rest, for them all to be together, and it seemed that things were too tense for anyone to relax. Especially with this new information about Katima and Tegan.

[I]Sin had just gotten in that night and told Thayne the news right away. Though suprising, it had caused Thayne to laugh. Sin had been confused at his friends outburst of humor, so Thayne elaborated.

[B]"It seems like this war of Vampires versus Wakanda is very rapidly revealing itself to be Vampires versus the Vampire Wakanda hybrids. How many of us our actually Wakanda? Me and Jade? Kalei and Ena? Our party of Wakanda seems to be growing thinner...And you hybrids are running the show."[/B] Sin raised an eyebrow.

[B]"You hybrids?"[/B] Thayne had laughed and drew his sword, making to attack Sin. Sin caught the blade with his hand and a dark fire spread up his arm. Thayne smirked and sheathed his blade again.

[B]"Even you, vampire, now have some Wakanda in you. Kalei, to be specific. Talyn had been turned, but he's still wakanda by nature, Katima and Tegan are both half-breeds...You all have a slight advantage over the enemy..."[/B] And the rest of use, he thought in his head. Sin shrugged, not understanding.

[B]"So long as we have an advantage that's all that matters, right?"[/B] Thayne laughed and clasped his friends shoulder. It was a stupid issue of insecurity anyways, so it was probably better that Sin was ignorant to Thayne's thought.

[B]"Yah! You better believe so."[/B][/I]

Thayne stopped thinking and sprung out of the chair he was resting in. No one was out here, so there was somwehere he need to go...He ran up to his room and grabbed his battle outfit. He threw on a white tangtop with black lining and a black zip up sweteare over it. He grabbe a pair of dark blue denim jens with red and gold lining that was torn at the enges. He rolled up his sleeves put on his gloes, and threw his crux gemmata on over his neck.

He jumped from his window straight out onto the outer training ground. A chained anchor shot at him, and he dodged it and grabbed onto the chain. It shot down into an open chamber in the ground, and Thayne followed it to it's end. He jumped down off the chain and overlooked the underground chamber.

This was an ancient part of the Wakanda manor, one that was used for expirimentation with Wakanda magic...And Wakandas themselves. He walked into it, and three wariors jumped down from the cieling. They all had weapons, one a longsword, the other a shape-shifting weapon currently in the shape of a whip, and the last gauntlets. Michael, Gabrael, and Raphael. Michael spoke.

[B]"Good to see you again, Thayne. I must say I am suprised to see you down here. Last time, you almost dies. Do you think you're strong enough this time? You might not be so lucky as to decieve us once more. If you are ready, the I shall be you frist opponent."[/B] Thayne smiled.

These three were legendary wakanda, all looking for death. Whomever granted them death would be rewarded with great power. Many wakanda tried and failed, and the strongest of wakanda merely regarded them a elders and not to be disturbed. But Thayne didn't care anymore. He was weak. Everyone else was so much more powerful than him. And if took subjecting himself to a torture worst than endured in Malik's castle, so be it.

[B]"Lets go!"[/B] Thayne unsheathed his weapon and looked over his opponent. Michael and his borthers all looked te same. They all had long flowing hair that spiked up top. Michael's was black, Raphael's blue-grey, and Gabrael's golden. They all had a muscular stature similair to Thayne, but they were behemoths of power. Thayne twirled his blade in his hand and leapt.

Michael raised his blade up to delfect Thayne, but was met by air. He turned quickly to deflect Thaye, and was amazed to find that he wasn't there. It only then dawned on him that he could not see a thing but a white light that surroned him. Had he been killed already? He dared not beleive it or hope. The light broke and Thayne was standing in front of him.

[B]"Show me your wings."[/B] Michael's eyes rolled back into his head as he doubled over in pain. Collosall white wings protruded forth from his back. That was the other plus to their murder. The beautiful wings. Michael looked at Thayne puzzled.

[B]"Why did you encase me in that light and do nothing to me?"[/B] Thayne thought for a second than responded.

[B]"I wanted to see if you truly did want death. Because I have come to deal it to you all today."[/B] He tossed the blade with amazing speed at Michael, cutting his right wing. He ripped of his sweater and hit his fists against each other twice and shot flames at him. The battle began.

[B]+++++[/B]

[B]OOC:[/B] Sorry for my prolonged abscence, but it shouldn't be too bod now, with Christmas break and whatnot. Hope you don't mind this, DC, but Thayne is quite weak alone, and I'll have no way to keep myself up with the living representations of the "best from both worlds".[/SIZE]

[size=1]Katima quickly wiped her eyes and turned to the door. Kalei stood there, looking towards them hopefully.

[b]"Sorry," [/b]said Katima, [b]"What was that?"

"Have either of you seen Tegan or Jade?" [/b]Kalei repeated. Talyn stood up, shaking his head, and walked over to the door.

[b]"I haven't seen either of them, and I don't think Katima has either. She hasn't been wandering around too much. But can I talk to you quickly?" [/b]he said.

[b]"Of course, Talyn," [/b]replied Kalei, and she led Talyn to an empty room along the corridor, [b]"What is it?" [/b]she asked, sitting him down.

[b]"It's just...this dream I had last night...it kinda scared me...and I wanted to know if you thought it meant anything..."

"Tell me about it."

"Well, all of us were there, and it was snowing, it was near a woods I think, it looked like Eastern Europe somewhere. We were fighting some vampires, but they must have been a lot stronger than the ones we usually fight. Basically...they killed us all...they left me till last and made me watch as one of them beat you to death...and the thing was...I recognised the one who killed most of us. So that's why I came down to the library, to look up who it was...and then I found out it was..."

"Who?"

"Malik..."[/b] he said, [b]"I'm sorry, Kalei, but its what I saw. It was only a dream anyway, it probably didn't mean anything..."

"Never say that, Talyn. Nothing is meaningless. If you're having prophetic dreams then I think we should look further into it. Come and see me tonight, and I'll get you started on something which could help us look further into it," [/b]she said comfortingly. Talyn nodded.

[b]"Thank you, Kalei," [/b]he said, and hugged her. She got up and walked away, leaving Talyn to think things through. He walked slowly back to the library, finding that Katima was no longer there.

He put his books away, and then decided to go down to the training room.
[/size]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]Within the recovery room, rested four young men and a single nurse...frantically shifting from one to thee other...trying to restore their mangled bodies from Sin's attacks. She did all that she could...but was unaware that death was coming for them all.

The lights flickered on and off within the recovery room as the men screamed in agony...the nurse had taken just a few moments of rest within her office when she heard the screams. Running as fast as she could, she entered the recovery room to find it completely deserted. Nothing remained...nothing seemed to be touched or turned over without any sign of struggle. The light within the room continued to fade in and out as she examined closer.

Each of the four beds was completely clean...no blood from their wounds...nothing. It was as if no one had been in here at all. Then before it was too late...her heart seemed to stop beaten at the pressence that she felt. Cold and paralyzed...her body shook and shivered all over as she fearfully turned around to her predator. But before she could see its face......the lights...went out. Not a sound...not a word...and the room was left as it was...in perfect condition as her body dissappeared...the power to the lights now fully restored.

[I]...they shall not find you here...[/I]

[B][CENTER]***[/CENTER][/B]

Tegan was bored...stalking the halls of the temple like that of a child...exploring his surroundings...experimenting with himself...

The avoidance of Jade in his search was beginning to concern him...never had it been this hard before to seek her out. But it did not matter...he had other things to attend to.

[I][COLOR=DarkRed]Blood...it brings all the elements together to produce life...water to fluid and production...air to oxygen...earth to nutrients...lightning to electrolytes, power of the body...fire to heat and flow through its veins. [/COLOR] [/I]

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]Wakanda...what is it to be...one of them...is it a natural birthright...or is it a set of ideals that one strives for...to become more than just a human...but to acquire their power...that of the elements...and become something else entirely. [/I] [/COLOR]

Such things were useless to debate...for who knows the true nature of anything anymore. But they were interesting to think about...interesting enough to entertain his tormented mind.

A sudden flow of voices echoed down the hallway which Tegan was walking in...there was an intersection up ahead as Tegan saw Katima walk across. Tears could be seen...or did come from her eyes...not looking anywhere else but towards the floor...not taking notice of Tegan at all...not even sensing him as she dissappeared behind the corner.

Immidiately after...Kalei began running after Katima...they seemed to have come from the library. At first glance he wanted to run to her...to his mother...but he held himself back as she dissapeared from his sight as well.

Overflowing with thoughts...Tegan stood perfectly still and alone for a moment...trying to contain himself. After a few minutes...he began to walk again...he was brought out of his thoughts by the realization that he knew he was 'hungry.'

Walking into the middle of the intersection...Talyn almost ran right into him in his rush to get to the exercise area. Tegans big, bright red eyes glared down upon him in a lustful manor as he could sense the potential elements flooding through Talyns being.

[B]"Tegan...Kalei was just here looking for you...I think she went down that way." [/B] pointing in the direction Katima and Kalei went. His voice was hesitant...mixed with feelings from his dreams...but the look and presence that Tegan was presenting.

[B]"I know..."[/B] resisting his temptations[B]..."I'm...going to get myself something to eat...if you see my mother again...please tell her that I'm either in the kitchen or in the courtyard."[/B]

Talyn paused for a moment...wondering why Tegan was referring to Kalei as 'mother' all of a sudden...but ignored it. [B]"Of course...take care man."[/B] and with a pat on the back, Talyn burst into his run once more and left.

[I]...you should get used to that....very soon...[/I]

Continuing down towards the kitchen, Ena was walking towards him in a slightly quicker pace.

In a calm and gentle voice[B]..."Ena...would you like to eat breakfast with me this fine morning..."[/B] Ena could sense an unusual tone beneathe his demenor...but took the offer kindly.

[B]"That would be wonderful...I was questioning whether to eat yet or not."[/B]
[B]
"Wonderful...shall we then."[/B] and the two walked side by side as they made their way into the kitchen. Immidiately upon entering Ena took a seat on the counter as Tegan began to make some eggs and toast.

[B]"How did you know what I wanted?"[/B] questioned Ena curiously...but was almost drooling at the smell of the food...eyes closed.

[B]"Everyone likes eggs and toast"[/B] he answered with a sedistic smile on his face with his back turned. [/CENTER] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]OOC: This short post will overlap a little with Kairi's post, just so that Ena isn't popping up in random places.

EDIT: I decided to make a better post than this, so I'm adding on to it a little while I wait for Kairi.

----------

[COLOR=Navy]Kalei left the room, leaving Ena to think a little more. [B]"I could just hear his reaction..."[/B] Ena's hands clenched shut.

[I][CENTER]"Quit your crying. Get off your lazy ass and do something."[/CENTER][/I]

[B]"Fine then Richard."[/B] Ena stood and started to get dressed into her clothes, which today consisted of a plain white tank top that revealed the wound on her arm from the Vampire attack in the streets of Madrid. And a pair of jeans. [B]"I will."[/B]

[I]'Who would've known that I would become like my mother? Who would've known that I would get too close? I tried my hardest to protect myself from falling in love. And I failed miserably.

[CENTER]I am a fool.

...........[/CENTER]

And who would've known that Ena, the cold-hearted bitch of only 19 would take on two apprentices? I had no patience with children. I didn't expect this.

I know I didn't. I didn't anticipate any of this. I didn't expect to actually get as close with the others as I have. While I am still relatively a stranger to one or two of my teammates, I'm in a position that I would have simply refused a year ago. I wouldn't have opened up to Kalei, or done what I have for Fyuora.

[CENTER]But I'm glad that I have done so. Because I would have died by now if it wasn't for them.'[/CENTER][/I]

As Ena stretched, she was careful to not strain her side. [B]"I wonder if Talyn knows how much damage he actually did that night when he turned."[/B] She said to herself, thinking that she hadn't talked to Talyn since they were in the corridor with Richard's headless body. [B]"I had best not show it. I don't want to make anyone emotionally worse off than some of us already are."[/B] She said as she pulled a black shirt on over the tank top.

Everyone was off doing their own thing by the time Ena left her room. None of the others were to be found, so Ena wandered the halls a little. Even Riley and Jordan were gone.

Her stomach growled, and she decided to walk towards the kitchens. While walking, she observed as Tegan seemed to be going to the same place. He stopped and offered an invitation.

[B]"Ena...would you like to eat breakfast with me this fine morning?..."[/B] With, in Ena's own opinion, a bit of difference in tone.

[B]"That would be wonderful...I was questioning whether to eat yet or not."[/B] She replied, trying to sound as polite as possible as to not offend him. After all, he was the son of her leader.

[B]"Wonderful...shall we then?"[/B] He threw his arm toward the corridor that led to the kitchens, and they commenced a walk, side by side.

It was rather strange to Ena. She had never really talked to Tegan, despite the fact that he had been back on their ranks for sometime and that they were always closer in proximity than one thought. She didn't really pay it much mind, he was perhaps, just looking for someone to eat with.

[I]'But isn't he always with Jade?'[/I] Ena thought to herself.

[B]"How did you know what I wanted?"[/B] She asked as she sat on the counter nearby while he began to make eggs and toast. Indeed she was hungry, and Tegan could tell.

[B]"Everyone likes eggs and toast..."[/B] He replied, his look unknown to the currently emotionally and physically fragile Wakanda.[/COLOR]

-------------

OOC: Kairi, you may begin whatever you've got planned for Tegan and Ena. I'll step in when it's time.[/SIZE]