OtakuBoards

Love Me, Mr. Death [M-LVS]

demonchild781

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin thought about the news that had been given them, how Kalei is free and she is Spain. Sin could finally relax, when they go find her he wouldn't have to worry about the serum issue. Sin and Thayne sat down pondering what was going on when a though poped into his head, he turned to Thayne.
[B]
"What time is it?"[/B] Thayne looked around and saw a clock hanging on the wall.
[B]
"7:25"[/B] Sin shot up.

[B]"Shit, I'm late."[/B] Thayne looked at him.

[B]"Late for what?"

"My date man."[/B] Thayne remembered.

[B]"Oh yeah, well you better run Sin. Or she might try to shoot you again."[/B] Sin shook his head and started off. Before he went out the door he turned to Thayne.
[B]
"Come get me when were leaving."[/B] Thayne nodded and waved him off. Sin bolted out the door to the bar, he arrived and saw the women at a table, with the tip of her finger sliding around the edge of a glass cup. Looking a little disappointed, Sin sighed and walked to the table he pulled up a chair and sat down. She looked at the chair and saw him there, her face lighting up.

[B]"I though you stood me up."[/B] Pasha said, Sin smiled.
[B]
"I could I not come see a beautiful wakanda like yourself."[/B] She giggled when a waiter came around, Sin instantly ordered the prime rib with whisky. Pasha ordered a light salad, they recieved their food in a few minutes and ate in silence for a few moments. Sin had put down his fork and sighed, she put hers down as well.

[B]"Well as I said before, I was going to explain about the little incident we had earlier. Well, unlike everyone else in this temple. I'm a vampire and because I am a vampire I have the need to feed, I was born immune to the things that vampires hate. Such as silver, holy bullets, stake to the heart even sunlight. But I was cursed with the unquenchable thirst for blood, so a serum was made for me. It feeds my vampire side without having to kill anyone in the process."[/B] Pasha was leaning on the table looking fascinated, both elbows on the table and her hands cupping her face.
[B]
"Go on."[/B] She said, eager to hear the rest.

[B]"Recently, my serum has become less effect then before. So it wears off quicker each day and when I don't get my serum in time I attack the nearst person I can. Luckly I haven't killed anyone yet. And soon I won't have to worry about it anymore, my orignal serum creater as been... well she's been gone for sometime. But she will be coming back soon and I won't attack another person anytime soon."[/B] Pasha stared at him, Sin looked around with just his eyes as she leaned in a little.
[B]
"You have very pretty eyes."[/B] Pasha said suddenly,Sin looked at her now.

[B]"So do you."[/B] She smiled and giggled again, Sin laughted lightly. They were about to go back to their meal when Thayne busted in and ran over to Sin. Sin sighed.

[B]"Yes Thayne?"

"We got 20 minutes, we need to get you a weapon before we leave."[/B] Sin raised his hands showing Thayne.
[B]
"These have done my just fine."[/B] Thayne shook his head.

[B]"Don't care, were probably gonna face very high ranked vampires. You need something more then your fists."[/B] Sin sighed, he looked back to Pasha.
[B]
"Sorry to cut this short but I have to go."[/B] He reached into his pocket and pulled out two hundred dollars.

[B]"This should cover it. You can keep the change."[/B] Sin leaned in quickly and kissed her on the cheek. And stood up and walked away, Pasha blushed and held her hand over the side of her face. She shook it off and resumed eatting. Sin and Thayne made their way to the armory, they walked in and saw all the weapons mounted on the walls. Swords, axes, daggers, guns and everything you could imagine. Sin walked around, examinging every weapon he found interesting, he came a across a sword that caught his eye. It was bastered sword with a slim blade and an awkwardly made handle, he touched the handle and four sharp knives in the handle srung out. Almost cutting Sins hand wide open, Sin looked at Thayne.
[B]
"Whats this sword about."[/B] Thayne stepped up to look at the blade.

[B]"No one's really sure what this sword is about. I've only heard that it is sort of alive, but it is just myth."

"Myth or not that sounds good to me. I want this."[/B] The blades went back into the handle and Sin slowly reached for it, he grabbed it and waited a moment to see if the blades were going to come out again. They didn't, Sin sighed and picked it up. He went over to weapons master counter and placed the sword blade first into the counter.

[B]"I want this one."[/B] The weapons master looked at him oddly.
[B]
"This sword doesn't like to be touched by vampires."[/B] Sin smiled sarcastically at him.
[B]
"Well it likes me."[/B] The weapons master grumbled and touched it, the blades came out. The weapons master withdrew and the blades went back into the handle. Sin chuckled lightly.
[B]
"It seems it doesnt like you."[/B] The weapons master looked at him a bit mad, he tossed him the sheath for it and Sin strapped it to his back he cut a slit on the top of his trench coat and slid the sword in. Sin and Thayne walked out of the armory ready for what awaited them.[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

[CENTER]*******[/CENTER]

I thought it would be better to give him a weapon, fists aren't going to cut it against stronger vampires.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Arial Narrow]Darkness was slowly sweeping over the land as Kalei stumbled onto some small cobblestones. They were used as a path that ran up to a small cottage. It had been unkept. Grass was over grown and vines were streaming up the sides. There was no paint to enhance the buildings appearance, but Kalei could image that it was beautiful at its prime. She stammered towards the crooked door and knocked it open with her shoulder, stumbling over herself and falling to the dust cover floor inside.

Kalei moaned as she tried to pick herself up again, brushing her front off the best she could as she closed the door again. She slowly spun around and propped her back against the door, slowly slidding to the floor once again. Taking a deep breath, Kalei looked about the small room, surveying what needed to be done to keep her safe.

She slowly climbed to her feet again and set to her task. With each hour the sunlight faded below the horizon. She covered the windows with left over cloth. She shoved a large wooden dresser in front of the door and created a wooden stake out of a broken table chair.

"I hope you don't mind," Kalei spoke to the field mouse that scurried across the wooden floor and behind the dresser. Kalei sat down on the small cot that was shoved against the only wall without a window. "That I'll be sharing your home with you tonight." She propped her back against the wall and laid the stake in her lap.

"I hope my body will last through this night..until they can find me." Kalei took a deep sigh as she rested her head up against the dusty wall. Her eyes becoming heavy as she could feel sleep taking hold of her body.

[CENTER]**********************[/CENTER]

"Kalei...Kalei, dear. Please come kiss your father and I good-bye." Kalei's mother called over the thundering hooves of the Andulsian stallion Kalei rode upon.

Kalei paid no attention to her mother's beckoning as she continued to ride the glorious grey stallion around the outdoor ring. A wide smile upon her face as he hair flew back. The stallion's hooves slamming against the soft sand of the arena with beautiful rythm that sent chills up and down Kalei's spine. Their bodies were as one as they praticed their rounten for their up coming show.

"Kalei, if you don't get off that animal right now, I'm going to sell it!" Kalei's father's voice rang above the noise, not because he could shout louder than her mother. No, that was not the case. But because of the one world that meant life or death to a thirteen year old Kalei.

Kalei sat down hard in her saddle, pulling back sofly on the reins. The stallion slid to a stop and Kalei shot her head over to her parents. Nana stood by their side as they waited for her to dismount the stallion and bid them fair well. Kalei grumbled as she slid off the horse's back, grabbed the reins and made her way over to the wooden fence.

Kalei handed the reins to Nana as she climbed over the fence to give her parents a quick good-bye. She quickly jumped back over the fence and started to make her way over to the barn.

"We love you, Kalei, and we'll see you tonight." Kalei's mother called over her shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah." Kalei said as she stomped towards the barn.

"Nana! Nana, what's happened?" Kalei rushed into the small house she and her parents shared with her grandmother.

Kalei entered the house to see her grandmother hanging up the phone, tears streaming down her face. "Nana!" Kalei threw her things to the floor as she rushed to the stout older woman, grasping a hold of her shoulder.

"Oh Kalei," Nana turned towards Kalei, taking her into her arms. "I don't know how to tell you this."

"What! What is it?" Kalei shouted, her emotions flooding her whole body, every possible thing running through her head.

"There's been an accident." Nana said softly.

Kalei pulled away, shaking her head from side to side. "No," she gasped.

"Th--they were side-swipped. There was no surviors." Nana reached out to take Kalei's arm.

"No!" She screamed.

[CENTER]***********************[/CENTER]

Kalei sat up suddenly, realizing that she was sitting on the old cot. Her breath came to her rapidly as she looked about the room.

"It was no accident." She whispered to herself, resting her head up against the wall again. [/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]OOC: There will be no vampire attacks unless Angelus says otherwise for the next serival posts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]After restraining Katima, Richard went from slightly happy, having been actually talking to her moments ago, to moody and pissed off again. No matter what it was, something always ruined every damn thing. Maybe the training grounds would take this burning fire out of him. The tips of his fingers were bleeding, dripping onto his shoes, actually burning through the leather. He ignored it. That was his final resort in battles, to cut himself and bathe the enemy in his burning blood. It happened a long time ago, and Richard was never sure what happened.

[b]"I am....Haitoku no Honoo."[/b] Richard breathed. Corrupted Flame, he called himself. The fire that burned in his veins...why? Was it the reason for his overbearing angst, the poison in his blood? As he thought about it, his fingertips began to glow with a green fire, spreading up to his eyes. Something crashed outside, letting out a ripple out sound and power. It was far outside, maybe a mile. Richard needed the strongest opponent around. And he didn't want to be killed by Katima. So he had to make his own, the Infernal. Might as well fight his Haitoku no Honoo.

The Infernal roared, smashing down trees with it's great and firey hands. It sensed it's master, Richard, and began to stride over the plains, coming to serve him. However, Richard had other plans for the behemoth. Several of the citizens had seen the monster, and immediately ran away. They knew the pure power of an Infernal, and didn't want to be killed by it. However, when they saw Richard progressing through the tops of the trees, they slowly returned to watch the spectale that was about to take place.

Richard stood before the tall mass of boulders, and showed no emotion. It was easily twice as tall as him, and had immense physical strength. This would be a good fig-Richard's thoughts were cut short as a flaming boulder shot from the Infernal's body, rocketing for Richard. Putting his hands in his pockets, Richard ran at it, jumping up from the ground and kicking off from the boulder, sending himself up in the air. Each hand came out of the pockets, one holding a cigarette and one beckoning the demon to fight him.

[b]" I am Haitoku no Honoo, but I am also Wakanda..."[/b] Richard dodged one of the massive fists, but was clipped by the other, sending him flying back a bit. He hit the ground, the cigarette flying out of his outstretched fingers. As he rocked himself back onto his feet, the small stick of tobacco landed back in his fingers. He began to show the side that no one ever saw. The cocky side.

[b]"Can't even give yer maker a ligh'?"[/b] Richard looked at the demon, before running forward, and leaping into the air again, slamming down on the base of the Infernal's "Hand". It began to twitch, then settled. It had been placed with the mark of Drain Life, which would leech away at the enemy and return strength to Richard. This would be a tough fight anyway. Richard would need every weapon to his advantage. The ground shook slightly as the apparation slammed it's fist into the ground, trying to remove the mark. While it was distracted, Richard, still on the Infernal's wrist, bent down and lit his cigarette.

[b]"They always say I need to get off these things. I'll die anyway, so why not sooner than later?"[/b] Richard began to be locked in battle again, having placed the cigarette in his mouth and using both his hands and feet. For over an hour the battle raged, leaving both maker and creation weary and wounded. Richard had pent up enough anger and portions of the Infernal's life energy to use his final attack, Demonic Roundabout. Panting, he set to finish the match as he applied all weight to his left heel and began to spin.

In the area, a huge torrent of darkness that looked like a miniature tornado could be seen. Kick after kick after kick, at nigh-impossible speeds, Richard burned off all of his anger and fury in the final attack. Having been extinguished himself, the Infernal fell to the ground, dead. Richard pulled the bright, green glowing crystal that was it's source of power. Katima could use it, it would strengthen her Dark Flame Chain and such. She probably needed someone right now, and he knew no one would be brave enough to approach her.

He pushed past the guards, putting the stone in his pocket, and making his way to Katima. He knocked on the door twice.

[b]"It's Richie."[/b][/color][/size]

[size=1]Talyn had had his share of bad luck in the past, but this was the worst. Less than an hour back home and now he had to leave again. He cursed under his breath when Tegan told them of their journey to Madrid, and afterwards, he went over to Tegan, who had separated himself of Jade's attention.

"We've all been wondering where you got to," he said, sitting down on a step next to Tegan, "Katima definitely hasn't stopped thinking about you since the day you left."

"I know I did wrong leaving without telling her, but I had to do it. It was my duty as a Wakanda, and as Katima's brother. In the end, I think I did it because I believed I was protecting her."

"So where did you go, exactly?" asked Talyn.

"Let's just say I went to find myself, and leave it at that."

"I will for now, but I want to know what was so important that you left Katima like that."

"You'll find out eventually. Go and get ready, Talyn."

"It's good to see you again, Tegan. Hope Katima didn't hurt you too much." And with that, Talyn walked up the stairs, to his room.

"You've been bitten, haven't you, Talyn?" asked Tegan. Talyn stopped halfway up the stairs.

"How did you know?"

"I've been fighting vampires my whole life. You come to recognise someone who's been bitten."

"I've talked to Katima. She says she will do what needs to be done when the time comes. I can trust her on that."

"Can you?"

"Yes!" said Talyn angrily, "I can trust her! She's my friend!"

"Yes, but when it comes to things like this, friends are the ones you can't trust. How would you feel if a friend asked you to kill them when the time came? Could you do it? Ask yourself that question, and then you can tell me whether you can trust Katima to do it."

"I hate you, Tegan," Talyn said, only half joking. He continued up the stairs, up to his room, where he packed his things.
[/size]

[COLOR=GREEN]After things had calmed down and Tegan had made his announcement, the crowd that had formed earlier began to disperse. [I]Just my luck, I didn't get any time to train while I was here.[/I] Fyoura thought to herself as she gazed down at the entrance hall. Most of her comrades had already departed to their rooms to prepare to leave.

Suddenly she noticed Talyn coming up the stairs. Fyoura looked at him with a look of deep concern, remembering what she had overheard earlier. Talyn noticed her staring. "Fyoura? Is there something you wanted to talk to me about?" he asked in a calm voice.

"Er... uh... no, not really," she responded nervously, "Just thinking about stuff." Talyn just shrugged and walked off, unaware of what Fyoura knew. "I can't tell him I know, not yet at least," she said quietly once he was out of ear shot.

Fyoura quickly bannished all thoughts of worry from her mind and set off to pack her own supplies. [I]I've got to figure out a way to amplify my own powers, even when I'm away from a large source of water.[/I] She rattled her mind for ideas, but continuously drew a blank. She finished packing her bag and glanced at the clock. [I]Looks like I've got about 45 minutes left to burn, might as well use them doing something useful.[/I] She thought as she headed down to the training grounds.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Thayne watched as Sin looked over his blade. Thayne looked down at himself and wondered if he to, would need a weapon. He shrugged of the thought. He had something Sin didn't. Control over the light and fire. Those in themselves were his weapons. Beside, he thought to himself smiling as he ran his right hand over his left arm, I've almost become as phyically powerful as him.

Thayne looked around the weapons shop, none-the-less as he waited for Sint o purchase his weapon. The thought of a living blade was wild, but it seemed to suit Sin. Thayne's mood fell at that. His thoughts traced to his...friends. The wakanda around him he regarded as friends, and moreso, family. But they all seemed to be retreating into themselves. Katima definitely was going to be keeping to herself now, Richard always did, and it seemed like Talyn's mind is elsewhere.

Thayne had picked that up when Tegan had been recieving a beating from Katima. Though Talyn had been trying to help Tegan, Tegan had said something to him afterwards that had made him startled. Like Tegan had figured something out about him. Thayne frowned at the thought of his friend not sharing information with the rest of them, but he merely shrugged off the emotion. Everyone had their fair share of things they hid.

Sin walked over to Thayne and hit him playfully over the back. Thayne's modd changed instantly as he looked into the cheery eyes of his best friend. He was almost always happy, and he had the worst demons to face. There was no being miserable around him. Sin grinned.

[B]"This blade is awesome. I'm kinda hoping it is alive... Anyway, we should probably head back to our room now and pack."[/B] Thayne nodded and they walked up to their room. As they entered, Thayne got an idea. He grabbed some clothing of his and walked into the bathroom. He was in their for a while, then the tub water began to flow. A couple seconds later the bathroom door opened and Thayne walked out. Sin looked him over and luaghed in approval.

[B]"What'd you do to yourself?"[/B] Thayne had cut his hair shorter, and had spiked it, though two bangs still fell over his face. He was wearing a black trenchcoat with golden lining, and no right sleeve. A white shirt was underneath and so was a balck pair of pants. Around his neck was a crux gemmata, and on his face were a pair of square-rimmed lightly tinted black shades. His gloves and armlets were still on. He grinned and walked over to his bed, loading his stuff into his bag.

[B]"Traveling in style, my friend. Asides, this is better battle gear than what I wore before. Much looser."[/B][/SIZE]

Jade went to her room and grabbed her weapons from the drawer and her leather jacket from its post. She always had been a light packer. She checked under her bed, but she couldn?t seem to find her leather travel bag. [I]Where could she have left it?[/I]

Jade went down the hall, trying to remember, when she heard Sin and Thayne?s voices coming from the open door to their rooms.

[B]?Hey Sin! How was your, whoa??[/B] Jade walked into their room and was going to ask Sin about his date, but got instantly distracted by Thayne?s hair.

[B]?Bloody hell ya whacker, what?d ya do to your hair?? [/B] She said, walking over to Thayne and running a hand over his now much shorter cut.

He grinned at her [B]?Knew this would make you notice me?[/B]

[B]?Excuse me??[/B]

[B]?Oh come on, you?ve only been paying attention to Tegan since he arrived.? [/B] He said, obviously picking on her.

[B]?Hey, that?s right?[/B] Sin chimed in, walking over and placing a hand on her shoulder [B]?She has been rather ignoring us since he got here hasn?t she??[/B]

Jade rolled her eyes and tried not to laugh [B]?Ok, ok. I?m sorry I?ve bin neglectin your egos boys. I?ll try to pay more attention, although?? [/B] she rounded on Sin [B]?I ?ear you been getting a bit of ?attention? yourself, so I don?t see why I?m bein picked on ?ere?[/B]

Thayne stifled a laugh and Sin shrugged, leaning against the wall with a cavalier air [B]?She?s cute, what can I say??[/B]

[B]?So your date went well then I take it??[/B]

[B]?Yeah? could have been better if we didn?t have to cut it short, but it was good.?[/B]

Thayne tossed a small leather bag of supplies and a crossbow at Jade

[B]?Here Sheila, wouldn?t want you unprepared for this fight? [/B]

She grinned, dropping the bag and checking out the crossbow. After a short examination she tilted it on her arm and aimed for a target just to the right of and behind Thayne. She fired, hitting the light switch next to the window. The boys looked over to see her shot. She patted Thayne on the back.

[B]?You should know me better boys. I?m always prepared for fight.?[/B]

[COLOR=DimGray] priest walked to her room and picked up her bag pulling out the cross bow. she sat down and made sure every thing was in good shape and working properly before blessing the quarrels. she blessed everything, and every where she stayed no matter where it was. or how many times before it was probably blessed. she sighed a bit and ran her hand over her crows bow still looking over it .

she smiled gently. "I remember when I firs t got this old thing..." she muttered lightly and looked over it again, it was obviously still in good condition. It was special to her, she loved her crossbow more than anything she had on her . . . well except for the cross she continuously fiddled with.

She put everything back in the bag and exited the room heading down the hallway. she walked past a few in the hallway and nodded hello quickly. Priest sat by the bottom of the stairs, staying close to the wall so she was out of the way and just waited. she leaned on her knees and watched people walk up the stairs her foot tapping lightly at the bottom.

After a minute or two she walked back upstairs walking past rooms doors while running her hand across the opposing wall. They still had a while before it was time to go, so she would find some way to preoccupy herself for the moment. She headed back downstairs, she wanted to maybe attempt to get some thing to eat before they left. it would only make sense to handle things like that before they left. She wondered what the others were up to at the moment.[/COLOR]

(OOC- sorry about the short post...really having trouble focusing lately x.x)

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin tried to suppress a laugh after Jade shot that crossbow bolt right passed his head, Thayne looked at him with a dull look, Sin just held his hands up with a smile on his face.

[B]"Hey, it's not my fualt you gave Jade a weapon. But it was pretty funny to see her shoot it past your head, at least she didn't clip anymore hair."[/B] Sin burst out in laughter as did Jade. Thayne just looked at them both dully.
[B]
"Ha ha, very funny."[/B] Sin walked to the bolt in the wall, yanked it out and tossed it to Jade. He made his way to the door and started closing it as he waved at Thayne and Jade.

[B]"Have fun with Jades target practice."[/B] Thayne's jaw dropped.

[B]"Don't leave me he...."[/B] He was cut off when Sin closed the door, Sin sighed and cracked his neck.
[B]
"I need to work out."[/B] Sin roamed around until he found the gym, he looked around in the gym he saw a bench press, military, power clean, everything he would need.
[B]
"I like this place already."[/B] Sin said to himself, he tossed his trench coat on a coat rack and streched out his arms and legs. He saw some Wakanda men lifting on the bench press, he chuckled at the weight they were struggling with. He walked over the them and watched as the biggest struggled with two hundred and forty-five pounds. Sin liked to show off, he admitted it.

So he figuered he would show off to these Wakanda men, the man who was just on it and set the bar on its pegs and sat up. Breathing hard, Sin walked up and pushed him out of the way, he layed down and grabbed the bar. He lifted it and pummped out ten reps easy, he set it back down and went to each side of the bar, he pulled the clip off and added more weight, sliding the clips back on he layed back down on the bench press and reped out 10 more.

[B]"You guys need heavier weights."[/B] Sin said to the Wakanda standing around him, they looked at him, whispering to eachother about what he was lifting and how they never saw him around before. Sin went to the sides again and added more weight, about one hundred pounds this time, he looked at the bar and calculated how much he had on.
[B]
"Four hundred and fifty pounds."[/B] Sin got under and pumped reps out again, the Wakanda watching they called over one of thier buddys and asked him a question, Sin didn't hear it due to his concentration on the weights. He set it on the pegs and sat up, he looked at the Wakanda men.

[B]"Whats your max?"[/B] Sin rolled his shoulders.
[B]
"About five twenty-five."[/B] The Wakanda stared at him in disbelief.

[B]"Impossible, no Wakanda can do that much."

"Who said I was Wakanda?"[/B] Sin retorted quickly. The Wakanda man smiled with his fist in his other hand, the other two going around him. Sin rolled his eyes.

[B]"So, time to pick on the Vampire huh?"[/B] Sin said playfully, they all looked at him. The biggest one looked at him with a now deadly glare.

[B]"We have heard about a Vampire who was in our ranks, we always wanted a whack at him. We always wondered what Wakanda would be stupid enough to bring in a Vam....."[/B] He never finished his sentence, Sin had charged him and knocked him to the ground, he placed his shoe in the mans stomach and pointed at him with a sharp finger nail.
[B]
"Don't you ever disrespect Kalei that way! She took me in when no one else would, she made my serum, she made me who I am today! You say anything ill against her again, I'll kill you with my bare hands. Got that!"[/B] The Wakanda nodded, Sin turned to the other two, his nail still sharp.
[B]
"That goes for you too. If I hear anything that comes out your mouth that demends Kalei then I'll kill you as well."[/B] They nodded their heads quickly, Sin looked back at the one on the ground and growled at him. He took his shoe out and walked back to his coat and sword, he strapped the sword back on and slipped his coat on, he was angry now. He grumbled to himself as he walked through the halls, a few moments later he saw someone lieing on the ground. Sin bolted over to the person and saw it was Ena, passed out on the floor. He dropped to the ground to his knees and pulled Ena up where her head was on his lap, he started to lightly tap her face.
[B]
"Ena, wake up. Wake up! Please wake up."[/B] Sin said as he started to reach a scream in his voice.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER]*******[/CENTER]

Hope your ok with the reference to you DC, Sinistra you can finish that off how you want. Figuered you need someone to come wake you up.

[size=1]Talyn came down the stairs, his bags fully packed, half expecting to see Tegan still there. He wasn't, however, and Talyn took a seat on the thrid step, placing his bag down on the floor. He put his head in his hands and relaxed, deep in thought, trying to put all of the day's events into perspective.

So he had been bitten. Any day now he would turn into a vampire, one of the things he had been destroying for the best part of his life. It would only be a few hours before the thirst started. He reckoned that he could probably survive without blood for a few hours after the thirst came, but after that he wouldn't be able to control it, and Katima would have to fulfill her promise.

However, taking Tegan's advice, Talyn had taken a phial of holy water and a stake and put them in his bag, making sure that he had the means to kill himself if Katima could not. He opened his bag quickly and checked that these items were still in there, and, finding that they were, he closed it again.

"I would have thought Sin might need holy water and a stake, but not you," said a voice behind him, making him jump. He turned round.

"Oh, hi, Fyoura," he said to the sweating Wakanda, "You just been at the training grounds?"

"Yeah. Good 45-minute workout. I try to get at least that much in every day, if not more."

"What did you mean about me not needing the weapons?" asked Talyn, slightly sidetracked.

"Well, I saw what you did to those vampires at the airport. You're powerful. I wouldn't think you would need weapons."

"Well, if you saw me kill the vampires at the airport, you would have also seen me collapse from the effort."

"Well, still, most of us would have to concentrate for hours just to amass that kind of power, and even then we'd be in hospital for at least a week afterwards. So why do you need the weapons?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"In case I get out of hand," he said jokingly, trying to disguise the truth.

"Ok then," she said, not wanting to push it any further, "Well, I have to go shower. I'll see ya later."

"See ya," he replied. She walked up the stairs, and disappeared into her room. Talyn remained sitting, trying to hold back a flood of tears that was welling up behind his eyes...

(OOC: Hope that was ok, SolarPrincess)
[/size]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]The wind began to pick up as the sun slowly made its way behind the trees surrounding the mansion...the helicopter could be heard in the distance as a few people made their way out of the mansion.

Tegan lifted himself off the ground as he saw everyone group together before him...

[B]"Thank you everyone for coming...we need to hurry...Kalei is in the outskirts of the city Madrid."[/B]

Everyone simply nodded and made their way into the helicopter. It was massive, and easily fit everyone on.

Tegan took a seat next too Talyn and put a hand on his shoulder...
[B]
"I'm sorry if I upset you at all earlier Tegan...I truly ment well for your well being. It is important to trust people...but there is an underlying reality that we all need to embrace sometimes..."[/B]
[B]
"I know you ment well Tegan...it's just been so long since you've been with us. You haven't changed a bit...but to speak that way of your sister...was a little concerning..."[/B]

[B]"You're right Talyn...but that's something Katima has to come to grasp though between me and her...other than that I would trust her with my life as you do...she wasn't the issue when I was talking to you..."[/B]

[B]"Understood"[/B] acknowledged Talyn as he took a deep breathe.

[B]"Don't worry...we'll find Kalei in time to heal you...if nothing else I'll do what's necessary..."[/B] and with that he raised himself from her seat and talked to the others...seeing how they were doing and any concerns. Katima sat alone watching every movement that Tegan made. SHe kept to herself...as did he as he talked with the others.

Finally...as the engine began to heat up once again...Tegan walked to the pilot and gave the coordinates of Kalei's last known position.[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[RIGHT][SIZE=1]
OOC: Sorry to have speeded things up...but DC asked me to move things along since Reiku is nowhere to be found at the moment. I'm sorry if I passed anything you wanted to include...please post it and follow up to where I've written. Thanx.[/SIZE][/RIGHT]

OOC: GOMEN! *bows furiously* Sorry for going MIA on you guys. Went home for the week-hols I'm on quite suddenly. XD

[color=#CC0099][size=1][b]Before take off...[/b]

Katima stormed into her room, her blood red eyes portraying what emotions she felt inside. [i]How dare he.... how dare he![/i] Breathing heavily, Katima flung her left hand out to the side. A blast of wind smashed into the stone wall, creating a great booming sound and a rather large impact hole in the wall. She then threw her right hand out. Lightning sprang from her hand, hitting the other stone wall with its power. Yet another loud boom erupted and another impact hole made. Dark flames appeared out of nowhere and started to burn the furniture in her room.

" Why Tegan...... you bastard of a brother....." Katima growled as she kicked her bed, sending it out of the gigantic glass windows, smashing both things to pieces.

There was a sharp knock on the door that caught Katima's attention. A voice came from behind the door.
" Katima... it's Richard."

" Richard.... it's not the best time..." she tried to restrain herself from growling in case it offended him.

Silence.

Katima sighed. " You can come in, if you are game enough."

The door opened and Richard shuffled in rather nervously. He had a right to be nervous. In this mood, Katima was rather blinded to what was around her, including people. A down-side to her blood-rage. She would attack anyone or anything. Richard looked down at the floor, not able to make eye contact with those blood-red eyes. He had only seen them one other time.... and those memories still send chills through his body.

Katima sat on the only thing that wasn't destroyed - a chair. The dark flames subsided and disappated. She looked at Richard's nervous stance and sighed to herself, throwing her head over the back of the chair, now inspecting her new view - free of windows. A soft cool breeze caressed her face, calming her.

" It's all right Richard. I'm not going to bite you."
" .... Mm."
" Heh. Don't trust me in this mood do you?"
" Not ... after last time."
" Last time was an exception."
" .... Mm."

Katima sighed again. She always had trouble communicating with Richard. He had his own reasons to be silent but it frustrated her sometimes at how silent he was. She crossed her legs and thought about her coat. [i]I wonder if they were able to wash all of Talyn's blood out of it.[/i]

" Umm.... Katima...." Richard said. Katima brought her head over to look at him. There was a pink tinge on his cheeks that she had never seend before. It was rather.... funny. She smiled as her eyes turned back their normal pink-red colour.
" Yes Richard?"
" Well.... um...."
Katima was almost giggling at this display. It wasn't like Richard at all to be nervous in front of her after she had calmed down.

A maid knocked on the door, interrupting them. She came in at Katima's request, holding Katima's white coat neatly folded in her arms. Katima thanked her as Richard looked at little discouraged at the interruption.

[center]----------------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

[b]After take-off...[/b]

Katima sat by herself on the helicopter. She didn't feel like interacting with the others just yet. She kept her gaze on Tegan, in case he made any movement to come towards her. She didn't feel like interacting with him the most. Those memories of him leaving were painfully replaying through her mind's eye. She cringed at the stinging feelings that entered her body.

Watching the others talk to each other, Katima suddenly got that feeling of loneliness. That feeling like she wasn't like any of the others, except for Tegan because they were twins. She wondered if Tegan felt like this too.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]Tegan leaned up against the side wall of the helicopter comfortably looking out the windows in front of the pilots as they flew them safely over the waters of England into Spain...

His everwatchful eyes watched their movements as they traveled...his shoulder leaning up against the cold steel and his arms crossed...he lost himself in his gaze and daydreamed...dwelling in his thoughts.

He could feel Katima's gaze upon him...being twins...he could always feel what his sister was feeling...an empathic connection so to say. She was so upset with him...and yet at the same time...lost. He wanted to go to her...but he couldn't...not now. She was still upset with him...even though the red glow in her eyes were fading.

Tegan's red eyes shifted all over the scenary as they crossed over the beeches of Spain...he could feel that they were going in the right direction...

[B][I]She'll never understand why I left[/I][/B]...as he sighed to himself. His body trembled...not from the damage Katima delt...but from the rage and hurt that was built up within him. But as usual...simply breathing deeply helped him relax and subside the emotions...but the eyes still remained the same.

Two years...he had learned to control their families inherited rage it seemed. In his years of training...learning to master his skills...to stay in control of his comflicting powers...he always felt tired. So much was built up within for so long...he just seemed to become numb to it all.
[B]
[I]Why can't you see sis...why can't you see why I left you with Kalei...?[/I][/B] Oh how he wished for someone to just come up beside him and take his mind off of these things...to bring him back to this plain. To a real state of conciousness...

It had been so long since he'd worked within a group...wasn't right of him to take back his rightful position as 'Lord Tegan' once again as a leader...wasn't time too. Katima had earned that right...and had every right to keep it. Who was he to take what she had practiced with these individuals for so long.

*sigh*[I][B]...once we find Kalei I should leave again...I don't belong here...not anymore...I'm not who I used to be...[/I][/B]*sigh*

Suddenly he just laughed to himself outload...not knowing that everyone else could hear him. Tegan turned around too see some people looking at him in curiosity...he smiled back and simply turned his back and continued his watch...

[B][I]Tegan you fool...stop worrying so much...[/I][/B] if there was anything else that he learned in his travels...there was no point in worrying...he would find his place once again. It would just take some time...

With one final sigh and yawn...Tegan lifted up his spirits and took in the remaining rays of sunshine as the sun began to hide itself behind the horizon. [/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#CC0099][size=1]Darkness started to envelop the helicopter. Katima felt the darkness come. It assured her... somehow. Darkness was always associated with vampires, because of their night-time activities. But Katima had both things vampires were related to: darkness and fire. It scared her a little that her powers revolved around these two elements. It wasn't by choice, just happened that these were the easiest to use and the more powerful ones.

Finally, the sun hid its blazing head behind the horizon. The world was now asleep. Supposably. Katima shivered as the chill air hit her skin, causing goosebumps. In a matter of two days, her entire world had turned upside down. Tegan's return, attacks from vampires in public, news of Kalei's escape - she didn't know what to think next.

The vast ocean flit underneath them as the helicopter headed for Madrid. Katima looked at Tegan with a sideways glance. All she wanted to do was to snuggle up to him. But she couldn't. Her heart wouldn't let her, as much as it yearned to do it.

A broken heart... and a confused mind.... what could come next?[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin sat on the upright on the helicopter, looking out to the ocean and the sun slowly setting. As it neared the setting he could feel his strength growing, the darkness was one of the better time for Sin to use his strength and powers. The shadows was his home, since he had no real home anymore that he could go to. The shadows made him feel comfortable, made him feel safe and secure, a place where he was incontrol of what happened.

The sun set and he was at full strength, he pulled off his sunglasses and could see clearly, like the sun had never set, his sense had sharpened as well. He could hear his commrades heart thumping slowly or quickly, he could hear the ocean gently splashing under them. He could smell the slatiness of the water, Thayne tapped him on the shoulder, Sin turned to look at him.

[B]"Your powers are back aren't they?"[/B] Sin smiled and nodded, Thayne laughed gently and leaned against the wall of the helicopter, he slowly closed his eyes. Sin remained wide awake, looking over the people on the chopper, each of them in quiet convertation, save for Richard, Tegan, and Katima. Sin looked over at Thayne, he was asleep, Sin grinned at him.

[B]"He can sleep so easily."[/B] Sin said softly to himself, he made his way to Tegan. Him and Tegan never really got to talk to eachother, Tegan probably didn't know or remember who he was. He gently set himself next to Tegan and took a deep breath, he spoke to Tegan with out looking at him directly.
[B]
"Where have you been all this time?"[/B] Tegan turned to see who the new seat companion was.
[B]
"I've been in a lot of places. Can't get into details."[/B] Sin looked at him this time.
[B]
"Obviously by the way Katima over there reacted, you definatly made a mistake leaving and coming back. Brave man, very brave man."[/B]

Tegan looked away to his sister across from him.

[B]"I'm not brave, I'm just a brother. I need to comeback, whether I get beat down by my sister or not, I need to comeback to see how things were going for everyone."[/B] Sin grinned and shooked his head.
[B]
"Well, I guess you'll need quality time with your sister over there."[/B] Sin said as he sat up and move back to his seat, he plopped down on the seat and relaxed.

[B]"Brother and sister fighting eachother. God I wish I could of had that."[/B] Sin said as he looked out the windows watching the sea from under them.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkslategray][size=1] Richard sighed and left before Katima could say anything, besides her thanks to the maid. He shrugged and said something about not wanting to disturb her privacy and such. Even though she had let him in the first place. He seemed to dissapear when he left from the doorway, and indeed he did. If one looked close, they'd see a bit of blood on the windowseal where Richard had opened it and climbed out. He didn't feel like facing everyone in the hall right now. He was too angry at himself, for not telling Katima how he felt about her.

[u][i]After Takeoff[/i][/u]

Richard sat alone as always. It wasn't that there was and odd number of people, it's just that everyone else...sat with everyone else. Another mental punch in the groin is what it felt like every time he got on a plane or something. Even the cars, he always had to take one by himself. He pulled out his headphones, and pushed them into his ears. Richard circled to the Marliyn Manson category on his iPod nano, and pressed play on the first agreeable song he came to. Personal Jesus.

[i]Things in your chest that you need to confess / I will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver[/i]

[b]"...Katima."[/b] Richard was surprised to hear his own voice ask for Katima. He didn't remove the headphones.

[b]"Do...do you wanna come sit over here?"[/b] He turned his head just ever so slightly, into the shadows to hide the pink tinges on his cheek that were unmistakibly a blush.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][CENTER][B]"Brother and sister fighting eachother. God I wish I could of had that."[/B] was the response that Tegan heard from Sin as he sat himself down...

He chuckled to himself at the comment and let Sin be by himself...then suddenly Tegan heard a rather encouraging remark from Richard...

[I][B]Wow...someone's got the hots for my sister...[/B][/I] if Katima could only see the joy that was in his heart. His sister had grown into a beautiful young woman...and someone else was finally starting to see the magnificance that he himself saw in her.

As a brother...he watched her posture shift and turn in the situation presented to her...and loved her more and more. He had missed seeing Katima...his sister...his best friend. Even if she was fighting with him...Tegan would never do that to her...and would always love and honor her.

Finally she got up from her solitude and sat next to Richard...with a deep breathe he smiled to himself and turned away so that he wouldn't embarrase her by watching them talk.

[B][I]...Sin was right...I do need a moment with Katima to work things out...must be patient...that time will come...I'm just too quiet as of late...not telling the truth of where I've been...or what I've been doing...too many secrets...too many secrets...but some must stay hidden...not yet....not yet...[/I][/B]

Then Tegan thought back to what he and Talyn had been talking about earlier...about someone having to kill him if he changed to the other side...he felt bad that he had to lie to him...

No one would understand how respective and honoring Tegan was of vampires...tis why he wont kill any of them...not now anyway. Not all of them are bad...Sin was a perfect example. Yes he battled the thirst...and probably will for the rest of his life...but in his travels all over the world...he learned three things that he had never realized...

One...searching for the history of his parents...Tegan learned that at least his mother...is still alive. The father...unknown...but in the end...he and Katima's bloodline was rare...and unique to the other Wakandas.

Two...that this war would never end...peace is only a dream...and chaos is only a dream. Nothing is real anymore...only death...and life. Nothing else matters...in a million years this will all be forgotten...and people will be fighting, lossing, and winning their own battles for their own ideals. Tegan only wanted to protect life...not to destroy it...but that hunger inside that his sister knew all too well haunted him...the red eyes never subsidding...control...could also be his third lesson...but not necessarily.

Three...that a vampire as the ability...to love...

*sigh*[B][I]...Its been good to see you again Jade...thank you for taking me in so warmly...I needed that...and I'll continue to need it....It's been good to see you too sister...you've been very missed...but it was for your own good...as it was for mine. I'm not going to compete for your affection. [/I][/B]

[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1]Talyn sat facing out of the window of the helicopter, staring blankly into the pale evening sky as the sun set slowly. He was deep in thought, as he had been a lot lately, ever since he had woken up in England. A lot had happened since that morning, and some of it he'd rather forget, to be completely honest.

Tegan was back, though, and that had to be good for the team's morale. He was just glad that no-one had found out about his injury, even though Fyoura had come dangerously close. He scratched the scar on his neck that had been caused by the bite, and it began to burn, prickly heat spreading through his neck. He gasped as the pain hit him, and clenched his teeth to stop himself from screaming. The burning sensation in his neck increased, until it felt like his neck was on fire. He began to spasm in his seat, and Tegan turned to see that he was in pain.

"Someone get back here!" he shouted, turning to help Talyn. He clenched a hand over Talyn's neck, forcing every part of his body and mind to heal him, even if it was just to relax his mind. White sparks flowed into Talyn, and he stopped spasming, instead sinking back into his seat. He opened his eyes to see Tegan over him, his hands ready to heal again.

"Are you okay, Talyn?" asked Katima, who was also stood over him. She stood next to her brother, although she did not acknowledge his existence at all.

"I'm fine. I think it's just the injury we talked about earlier giving me some grief," he said, hiding the true nature of his injury from the rest of them.

Tegan and Katima turned back and sat in their seats, but Talyn grabbed Katima's arm before she went.

"Katima," he said, "You have to forgive him, or at least accept that he's with us for this mission at least. If not for him, do it for Kalei. It's what she would want. You three back together again."

"I want to forgive him, but I just can't," she said, tears gathering at her eyes, "It'll come in time, I suppose, but its just so hard finding him again today, Talyn, what with everything else that's going on. I hope you can understand that."

"I do, but please just make your peace with him for now. You can go back to hating him after the mission. Please, Kat."

"Fine. But just for this mission, ok?" she said, sniffing and wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Fine. Go sit next to him quickly. Richard will understand." Katima stood up and went to sit next to Tegan. At least there would be no more arguing this trip. As Katima left the seat, Sin came over to him, and sat down.

"I recognise what happened to you, Talyn," he said, "Spasms like those are easily recognisable. You've been bitten, haven't you?"

"Yes. But please, don't tell anyone else. I don't want them to have to go through that. But Sin, please promise me that if I turn and Katima can't kill me, and I can't kill myself, that you will kill me. You have to promise."

"I will kill you when the time comes, Talyn, but before then you have work to do. Don't let the hunger distract you. Push past it, and you'll be fine."

He got up and started to move back to his old seat, when he turned and dropped a couple of phials on the seat next to Talyn.

"Those might help. A couple of spare phials of the serum I use. It should keep the hunger off for a couple of days, but beyond that, I can't help you."

"Thank you," said Talyn, pushing the phials into his bag and sitting back...
[/size]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER][B][I]...the shivers..............
[/I][/B]
Tegan slowly sat back into his seat after his surpression of Talyn's transformation...he knew what he was turning into...it was plain as day. It was foolish of him to hide it from everyone...

He quickly covered himself with his trenchcoat as his body became cold...the rage was building...
[I]
[B]...damn it Tegan...you shouldn't have done that recklessly...[/B][/I]

Tegan didn't heal Talyn...he took the darkness that was spreading within him out...as much as was needed to stop the condition...he had drained Talyns undead energy...slowly eating away at his own life.

Quickly closing his eyes so that no one could see the rage building...he concentrated with all his will and might to surpess the shivers...one of the perfect keys to unlock his ''little black box"...

He could hear Talyn and Katima talking to one another...even with the cold feeling flooding through him...he smiled at Talyns persuasive ways to bring peace between Katima and himself...honorable...but something he didn't need to worry about. This was a twin thing...

The warmth of his coat was soothing in a sense...this kind of thing Tegan was used too...cautiously...he took little by little energy from everyone in the helicopter...everything they could spare. To everyone else he was simply resting with his eyes closed...but there was far more going on within.

Suddenly Tegan felt Katima's presense coming closer to him...he took the last amoutn of energy that he could from the pilot and finally relaxed himself...the rage subsidding...

[B]"Hey Katima...I think you have a secret lover over there..."[/B] he giggled to himself...[B]"we need to talk...dont we..."[/B][/CENTER]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Priest sighed resting her head back on the seat and staring at the roof of the helicopter. She sat up and put her arm behind her back pushing her elbow until she heard a the cracking sound. priest looked back glancing at everyone in their seats and stared at Thayne while he was sleeping for a second.

"Well he seems to be using his time wisely." she turned her head around looking at jade for a second.

"I guess.." priest stated lightly and then stared at the ceiling.'sleep is kin to your last breath...' she thought to herself. 'I wonder if that?s true...or if ..I need to stop listening to the radio before going to sleep.'

she stared at the ceiling dazing off a bit.'is death...like a pro-longed period of sleep...where your forever dreaming...but never waking up..'
"could be.." she sighed deeply and looked at jade."so much going on..." she said once she snapped out of her little moment of thinking."wonder where were goin?"she said in her first attempt at a real conversation all day.

"That?s a simple question to answer." priest blinked looking up."to find Kalei, it really doesn't matter where were going...its not like were going to be on vacation, we have something important to do." She stated, Priest leaned back in the seat and just nodded some.

"True ...it doesn't matter does it..."

"nope..It just matters that we get there" priest sunk down in her seat some and looked around at everyone looking at anything to focus a restless mind on, despite the sunken and down look. She was hyper, extremely hyper. but really who could tell the difference? Priest stared at some in the plane subconsciously letting her eyes wander.

She was staring, not hard, but it looked like she almost had a dazed look on her face. She was in a daze her mind floating somewhere else but, her eyes focused on sin's form. 'Death is nothing like sleep.'

Priest remembered the flames jumping up against the sky. Screaming, crying coming from inside the church. faces of what once was statues of angels standing there, still in front of the church while it was burning. every one inside was burning. It was like the gates of hell swallowed the church from inside out.

Fyoura snapped her fingers twice."Priest? Hello?" She blinked some quickly looking at. Her . ?Huh? What . . . " she blinked looking confused.

"You didn't hear a thing I said did you?"Priest tried to shake away the image of the church."No. Sorry." [/SIZE]

[color=#CC0099][size=1]Katima shot a glare at Tegan.

" Talk.... hmm.... " she muttered to herself, her cold pink-red eyes piercing Tegan's playful gaze. " Like Talyn said, I'm willing to put aside our 'differences' until we get Kalei back. Then you and I are going to 'talk'."

The night's breeze fluttered through her pink hair as the helicopter came closer and closer to Madrid. It was near time to land. Then... then they would find Kalei and Katima wouldn't be in charge anymore... not that her twin hadn't taken the helm since he arrived, not that she didn't like the spotlight taken off her or anything.

Scents of blooming citrus trees suddenly brought Katima around. They were flying over the many orchards of Spain. Great vast orchards of oranges, tangerines, blood oranges, lemons, limes and mandarins. Katima breathed in the scents. These were her favourites. They refreshed your body and cleared your mind.

" Mmmm..." Katima mumbled as she laid her head back against the seat.
" Still your favourites..." Tegan said softly as he too lent his head back into his seat. " We'll be there soon Katima."
" Yes... we will be..."[/color][/size]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]As usual, Richard was rendered completely invisible, unheard, and annoyed. He sighed in disgust. [i]Forget it, man, just get Kalei back and go back to being a silent jackass. That always served you well.[/i] Richard agreed with the voice, and shrugged at no one, feigning a smile. It was more like feigning existance.

[i]I don't need someone that doesn't pay attention to me unless she has to. Everyone has their groups inside of this group. It's like moving to a new school halfway into the year. Everyone was already close friends with everyone else, and you were a pest trying to work it's way into one certain group. A parasite. You can see, for you, that it's only everywhere on their faces.[/i]

[b]"I wish I wasn't a Wakanda...then I'd never of met all these vampires and have the risk of getting killed everyday. Being shunned by so-fucking-citey in general. For being special."[/b] He said it loud enough that someone probably heard. He didn't care. The helicopter was already coming down on onto the helipad. Richard was the first to stand up and shrug on a fakeness that was something like happiness. Maybe he'd attempt to talk to Talyn or Sin or something. Later.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Garamond]The vampires that were occupying the remote spanish villa were growing restless. Without Malik's presence, most didn't know what to do with themselves and were still a bit vague on the idea of why they were there in the first place. Some were going as far as taking an early leave, as though they had better places to be in their afterlife.

The gathering's atmosphere was altering slightly from what it once was. What was once charming and thrilling was becomming worn and dull, and few guests were becomming hostile against others in anxiety. Not Alec however, who was enjoying his free stay within the villa. He was ecstatic about the hospitable nature of his host, and would reside as long as he was welcome. It wasn't every day that one could live in such a way that there was little to strive for. His lazy nature was satiated, and that made him one content night walker.

Others waited patiently for any kind of word they would receive from Malik, and word did come soon enough.

It was early in the evening yet when a bold male vampire descended the stairs leading to Malik's quarters. He was clad in simple black attire, but held the stature of a man dripping with the finest garments. Nose held high, he came closer to all the guests with an air of importance. A minion of Malik's no doubt, who had tasted the better side of servitude and was most likely the favored pet of the evening. With a gentle clearing of his throat, he began to speak.

"My lords and Ladies of the night," His voice was pompous, yet clear, "I regret to inform you that My Lord Malik will not be joining you this evening, although he sends his thanks and gratitude for your cooperation in this time of need."

The cluster that was listening was silent, as though quietly telling the lackey to get on with it. He cleared his throat again.

"I have been asked to explain why you have all been called here. Most of you know of the Wakanda problem we have been going on about for years and years," He paused to chuckle, but silenced when none of the guests joined in, "We did have a prisoner in our grasp, but she escaped the evening previous causing great insult and shame to my Lord."

"He has asked that you aide him in this dire time. Go out and wage war upon the Wakanda that litter our world. Bring the strongest you meet back here, kill the weaklings. This evening, we will take back what belongs to us, and dispose of those who think they can take it away."

There was a murmur amongst the guests, excited and merry it sounded. A few vampires were already making their way to the back, taking off into the night for some well needed exercise and hunting. Yet up above, in a dark chamber, one was plotting and biding his time.

Malik wanted as many of the Wakanda brought here, to lure her back, and make her pay...[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin was the next person to hop off the helicopter, he stood next to Richard and waited for the others to slowly make there way off the chopper. Sin looked around, checking the darkness for any sign for life, or afterlife, that he saw was out of place. He could see no creatuers that stalked, lurked, or hunted the night, but it was early and things can change quickly. He looked to Ricahrd, he had a fake smile on his face, he caught Richard a few times glanceing at Katima. Sin smiled lightly.
[B]
"So you got a thing for our leader over there huh?"[/B] Richard turned his head and looked at him, he remained silent with cold eyes. Sin looked back with his green eyes, Richard turned his head away, looking around as Sin had done.
[B]
"You can't hide anything in the dark from a creatuer of the night."[/B] Sin heard a sigh from Richard, his stare relaxed and looked at Sin.
[B]
"Isn't your attention drawn to someone with in our ranks as well."[/B] Sin laughed lightly.

[B]"No. I really can't settle down in a relationship like you, Talyn, Thayne, Ena, Tegan, Katima, Priest, or Fyoura. Any other Wakanda that I have seen or met."

"Why not? You can always find someone that would fall in love with you as well."[/B] Richard said to Sins surprise.

[B]"I couldn't because I am a Vampire, I couldn't be with a human because they would die several years before me and I just don't want to deal with that. I couldn't be with a Wakanda because most Wakanda just see me as a threat and would sooner kill me then speak to me. And finally, I couldn't be with another vampire. Because they would kill me for having worked and helped the Wakanda. So I am destined to be alone, and I can deal with that, you on the other hand should not be alone if you can avoid it."[/B] Sin looked to Katima as she was talking with Tegan about something, he leaned over a little and spoke again to Richard.

[B]"And I can promise you that she will return the feeling that have for her."[/B] Richard spaced out and Sin smiled he walked away slowly into the dark to find the one person he needed to find. Kalei.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=GREEN][U]Prior to landing[/U]

Fyoura snapped her fingers twice."Priest? Hello?"

She blinked some quickly looking at her. ?Huh? What . . . " she blinked looking confused.

"You didn't hear a thing I said did you?"

Priest tried to shake away the image of the church."No. Sorry."

Fyoura sighed, "I said, did you see what just happened to Talyn. He was going through these wierd convultions."

Priest sat up and looked over at Talyn, who was now talking with Sin. "He seems alright now, though." Fyoura bit her lower lip as she gazed worriedly over at Talyn. She knew those convultions could only mean one thing, he was starting to change.

[CENTER]*~*[/CENTER]

The helicopter landed and the team began to disembark. Fyoura held back for a moment until nearly everyone had gotten off. Just as Talyn was about to get off, Fyoura grabed his arm to stop him, "Wait, Talyn. I need to tell you something."

Talyn turned around to face Fyoura. "What is it? Can't it wait until later?"

"No, I have to tell you this now before it we get wrapped up in battle again," Fyoura took a deep breath then continued. "I know about you injury and what's happening to you."

"What are you talking about?"

"It okay, you don't have to pretend everything's fine. I sorta accidently over heard you and Katima talking in the hospital wing back at the Wakanda temple." Fyoura looked away as she said this part. She turned to face him again. "I know you've been bitten, Talyn."[/COLOR]