OtakuBoards

Love Me, Mr. Death [M-LVS]

demonchild781

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][CENTER][SIZE=1]Tegans arms were chained to the ceiling and his legs chained to the ground as well. However he was slightly elevated from the ground with his body weight pulling down on him.

He had been stripped of his shirts and bots, only wearing his pants as he felt the cold chill of the dungeon take him as water trickled down from the ceiling. He could see everyone confined as well...all obviously tired and hurting...wondering was was to happen to them.

Talking to Jade briefly, he the drifted away once again...only hearing the voices of Thayne, Richard, and his beloved sister Katima. Jade was quiet...she always stayed calm in situations like these...a sense of no hope.

[B]"Kalei will find them"[/B] he said weak heartedly...so faintly the rest of the group thought it was like a ghost talking.

[B]"Tegan...what did you say again?"[/B] replied Richard
[B]
"Tegan are you ok?"[/B] his sister added...but he said nothing else. He simply let his head become limp.

Suddenly there was movement outside the cell and a vampire entered...and after a moment of silence...

[B]"Good evening, my name is Alec,"[/B] He looked up at all of them, [B]"And I'll be taking two of you to my Master very shortly."[/B]

The vampire walked slowly over to Katima and kicked her in the stomach...both Richard and Thayne attempted to break their chains as she cried out in pain.

Setting her free from her shackles, Katima attempted to fight back against Alec...even in her weakened state. Her eyes burst into a bright red but to no avail. The Alec quickly kicked her again in the chest, sending her flying into the stone wall of the cell.

Anger flooded the mens faces, but Tegan lifted his head up once again and cried out to Katima..
[B]
"Katima!..."[/B] then his voice became soft again as the vampire stopped his persuit against her...[B]"don't...."[/B] then his head became limp again.

Katima...despite her rage...obeyed her brothers command and stopped her attacks. Two more vampires flooded in and took her away through the door. Alec then made his way to Tegan and lifted his head up to examine him...

[B]"So...you must be Tegan...you've finally come back...my master wishes to see you and your sister...''[/B]

Upon freeing him...Tegan collapsed onto his chest and face....Alec lifted him off and easily tossed him to two more vampires as they caught him and carried him away with Katima.
[B]
"Good day"[/B] nodded the vampire in a prideful and victories manor and left the others to themselves. [/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR]

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=darkslategray][size=1]Richard felt his muscles tense, and his hand twitch without fingers. [i]Katima....Tegan...[/i] Richard stood, whole body screaming in protest. He threw himself against the bars, screaming.

[b]"Take me! C'mon, take me! Or are you chicken?"[/b] He went unanswered. Richard's voice was hoarse. He hadn't used it this much since third grade. Finding nothing else to do, he moved away to the bars, but soon fell down. His muscles were weak, and sore. He hadn't been this worn out since...well, he didn't know.

Abesentmindedly, he moved the disfigured hand into his sight, gazing at it with a sigh. Slowly, he started to sing, trying to calm himself and whoever might hear it, down.

[b]"Crashin' time can't hide a guilty girl...With jealous hearts that start with blossom curls...I took my baby's breath beneath the chandelier of the stars and the atmosphere...I watched her dissapear, into the midnight show..."[/b] Richard had been playing air guitar out of habit, and then he realized. He'd never be able to touch a gutiar again. Never play any of his favourite songs again.

[b]"...I..."[/b] Richard curled up in a ball, sobbing softly at this simple realitization. He never cried.[/color][/size]

[b]OOC:[/b] Sorry about the short post.

[FONT=Arial Narrow]"Hush, Talyn." Kalei smiled softly, reaching forward and running the back of her fingers across his paling face. His eyes were blood shot from the strain of his attack. How she hated watching any of her group suffer from even the slightest illnesses.

Kalei turned around to face the others. All of their faces filled with pain and grief; had it not been for weakness and being captured, none of them would have been in this position in the first place. But right now she couldn't think about that. She needed to correct this apparent problem and fast.

"Sin, gather every ones things from the hospital and inquire about clean clothing." Kalei's voice sternly rose above the clutter of noise in the hospital room.

"Yes," the vampire said as he started towards the door.

"Ma'am, these people are not fit to leave this hospital," the sudden protest of a doctor's familiar voice entered the intensive care room.

Kalei turned towards the doctor and slowly approached him. She slowly coaxed him through the door and back into the hallway. "Sir," she said politely, "I am their commanding officer. We are part of a covert operation from the Untied States. We are here investigating some of our own. I most take these men and women back to headquarters to finish their recovery and to debrief them."

Kalei's story seemed convincing enough and after a short protest, the doctor signed Ena, Talyn, Sin, Fyoura, and Priest over to Kalei's care. The Wakanda leader slowly made her way back into the intensive care room, closing the door slowly behind her. She shoved the release papers into her dirty pants pockets and allowed her head to fall forward. Most of the remaining team was dressed and bandaged, waiting for orders. Talyn was still strapped to the bed.

"First off," Kalei started after taking a deep sigh. "Talyn will have to be watched at all times to keep him from losing himself to the thrust." The group quieted themselves and focused their attention on her. "He'll slowly start to lose the ability to control the elements, maybe forget who he is and who those around him are. His physical strength will grow, his speed and agility. If Talyn dares to try and take you, do not fight back. Seek myself or Sin admittedly." Kalei paused, taking in every ones faces. "We will return to the Wakanda Temple until all of your wounds have healed to my satification."

"What about the others?" asked Fyoura.

"Allow me to worry about that for now. Just focus on healing each other for now. We will have transportation arriving shortly to take us to the airport. From there we will ride in one of my personal jets back to the Temple were you all will be treated like royality." Kalei motioned towards the door. "Our ride awaits downstairs."

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkGreen]OOC: Ok, now that I'm back with you guys you'll be put through some paces ;) And attempt to get to know you all better. As for my captured companions. You can have vampires come down and harass you, attempt to escape but be recaptured. [/COLOR] [/CENTER] [/FONT]

[color=#CC0099][size=1]Being led through the dingy corridors of the dungeon, Katima's head ached even worse than before. It was foolish of her to have tried to fit a vampire in her condition, the two kicks to her making it especially difficult to stand, or even see clearly now. [i]Hind-sight is a marvelous gift[/i] Katima thought to herself. Two vampires supported her, her arms behind their shoulders as they lugged her and her twin brother up to the main part of what seemed to be a castle.

Dizziness started to come over her. Katima was in the worst condition she had been in for a long time. Thing slid in and out of focus as she felt sick in the stomach.

" How heavy can a girl be?" spat on of the vampires that supported Katima as she slumped again, unable to support any of her own weight any more. Her pink hair brushed their faces as her head kept bobbing up and down with the motion of walking.

" I don't see why you are complaining when you have enough strength to rip her limp from limb," Alec snarled from behind them.

" Why does the Master want with these two worthless Wakanda anyway?" one of the vampires who held Tegan questioned.

" Have you ever questioned the Master's ways before? Stay quiet and get them to the room," Alec snapped.

Katima could see that the great castle was in complete darkness. Curtains had been drawn across great windows to block out the sunlight of day. The world was spinning around her. She hoped that whoever this Master the vampires were speaking about, wasn't going to give her anymore punishment. However, she highly doubted this.[/color][/size]

OOC: Sorry about the short post. Wondering what's going to happen mainly.

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Ena had a lot to think about, yet she had to keep her head out of the clouds if she wanted to survive.

There was so much to do and so little time. Her comrades lives were hanging in the balance.

And with every moment that she wasted trying to heal herself; Richard, Katima, Tegan and the others could have been close to death.

There was no telling what was happening to them, for all Ena knew, they could be dead.

Ena shook her head of the thoughts as she walked outside. She didn't want to wait, she wanted to save the others. As time passed, Ena began to think less and less of herself and the real reason why she was still fighting.

She didn't give a damn about that vampire that killed her mother anymore. It was time to let things go.

Ena had so many other things to worry about, like her comrades and fighting for the right things in life. Yes, life. It was time that she gave her own a try and to stop brooding over the past.

Richard and the others needed her. Her partner needed her...the one man who had seemed like a brother, even if he didn't show it most times.

If there was only a way to get them to hang on. If only they knew that Kalei was back.

[B][I]'Don't worry guys, we'll come as soon as we can.'[/I][/B] Ena whispered to herself.[/FONT]

[SIZE=1]----------------------

OOC: Yay! Little Ena's growing up and realizing what she needs to do... sorry for the short post, just waiting to see what happens.[/SIZE]

[FONT=Garamond][COLOR=DarkRed]Malik had been waiting patiently in his quaters, now sipping a sanguine drink as he calmed himself from the news of Kabira's injuries. He was rather relaxed, a small smirk fluttering across his smile as he anticipated guests of the Wakanda Clan. The two would no doubt tell of their leader's location. And if they didn't, he would take the pleasure of making them regret it. A low chuckle escaped his lips as he swirled his drink and took another sip.

He didn't move for another moment until he heard a soft knock at his door.

"Enter," He called deeply, setting his glass down and smoothly rising from his seat.

A few loyal guards herded in the two Wakanda that he had asked for. The pair looked a bit worse for the wear as Malik imagined that they were beaten in custody or perhaps fighting for their lives. They were bruised, broken, and being carried effortlessly. There was no admiration for this in Malik's eyes for this. Neither of the Wakanda had the pride to walk into the room holding their heads high or to even cast him a curse word. They seemed defenseless and weak, traits that the vampire did not find admirable.

Malik smiled at this however, finding that breaking them of their will would be absolutely delightful and easy. He gave a long courteous bow, sweeping an arm towards an adjacent sofa.

"Gentleman, please," he adressed his guards, "show them their seat."

The two vampires that had carried the Wakanda set them down roughly onto the sofa, turning to leave the room leaving Alec to stand patiently for further orders. He wasn't given one as Malik looked over the prisoners with vague intrest.

"Fascinating aren't they Alec?" He asked, a wicked grin on his face as he took his seat again.

"Not really sir," Alec grimaced at the male Wakanda, "They snap and snarl like dogs."

"It seems they are rather loyal, are they not?" Malik retorted, sending an amused glance in Alec's dirrection. The vampire nodded.

"Indeed Sir."

"I'll have you go back and keep an eye on the others." Malik sat back in his seat and crossed his legs gracefully.

"And these two sir?"

"Send Naols she'll keep an eye in here."

Alec curtly bowed in his leave while sending a rotten glare at the two Wakanda. As he exited the room in search of the Female vampire he had been sent to retreive, and then he would be off to the dungeons again. Dawn was no where near, and Alec was certain that his lord would gain more than a few answers by then.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[size=1]Talyn lay, still strapped to the hospital bed until they could find a way of transporting him. He lay still, looking at the ceiling, staring into space. He thought of all the things he could have done as a Wakanda, all the things he would never get to do now that he was becoming a vampire. He hadn't even managed to master his power over sunlight. The fight in the airport was the last chance he would ever get to use his powers.

The sunlight streaming in through the window had turned to a deep red light, and Talyn knew the sun was setting. He smiled, and remembered how Kalei had once shown him the beauty of a setting sun.

[i]They were sitting on top of a hill, not far from the Wakanda temple in England. The sun was setting, and Kalei pointed out the different colours that streaked the sky. Talyn watched the sunset, and tears almost dribbled from his eyes as he witnessed the sheer marvel of nature. He now realised that he would never be able to truly share this miracle again, not as he had once experienced it. He had seen that crimson light, and he had reached up and grasped the energy from the sun, and twisted it round, turning it into a buttefly made of pure light energy, which fluttered towards Kalei, then vanished. He saw her smile as the butterfly moved gracefully around her, then dissipated into its original colours. He saw the smile, and repayed it with another of his own.

[/i]As he woke from this daydream, he felt his body twitching. Every nerve in his body was tingling, electrically. He groaned as the tingling gave way to sharp pain, like needles were being driven into every nerve in his body. His back arched up off the bed, his bonds threatening to snap under the pressure. His muscles increased in size, his teeth elongated again, fangs now almost protruding form his mouth. His eyes turned from a dark brown to a plae blue, almost the silvery colour of the moon. His back arched further off the bed, and his bonds snapped. He leapt to his feet, and saw poor little Ena waiting outside the door. He smiled, and walked towards her.

"Talyn," she said, "You're not supposed to be getting up until we go. Wait, how did you break your bonds?"

"I went through a little change," he said, before delivering a vicious backslap to Ena's face, throwing her into the air and against the wall, where she slumped down, unconscious. Talyn walked on. Doctors lined the hall.

"You're not supposed to be out of bed yet, sir," the first one said. Talyn grabbed him around the neck, and crushed his windpipe, laughing as he did. He dropped the body, watched as all the other doctors ran, and looked down at his hands.

"This strength," he said, "It's unbelievable. I've been missing out!"

"Oh really?" said a voice from behind him. He turned. Priest and Fyoura stood behind him, obviously ready to fight.

"Now, you have a predicament here, girls," said Talyn, "Do you face me down and try to capture me, or do you follow your leader's orders, and go to find her? Do you disobey your orders, or do you follow your instincts? What will you do, little Wakanda?"

Fyoura and Priest looked at each other. Talyn smiled, seeing this as his chance to intervene, and he leapt at them, bouncing between walls, knocking them both to the floor.

"I would kill you two girls," he said, "But I assume Master Malik has other plans for you, so I will let you live. For now."

He burst through the doors of the hospital, and ran past Kalei and the others, all ready to get on the jet, leaving the Wakanda behind, trying to follow his new race...

(OOC: I cleared this with DC, so its all good. Nobody stop Talyn. You can face him down, but don't take him back to Kalei)
[/size]

[color=#CC0099][size=1]Blood.

Katima felt it ooze out of her mouth as a rough hand caught her head and started moving it around. She felt a smirk come from this person who was looking at her, shoving her head around in all directions. Suddenly, her senses came back and she quickly bit whoevers hand was man-handling her. A surprised growl eminated from above her as they moved away, holding their hand. Trying to focus at the person in front of her, she realised that the room was dark, spare a couple of candles that lay on a small table beside the chair this person now sat in.

It took a while before her eyes adjusted when Katima let out a threatening growl. She remembered where she was. This person in front of her must be Malik. A smirk crossed her lips. She was glad she had bitten him - some of his own medicine. His dark glistening eyes shone from across the room.

" Brave girl..." he growled, the wound on his hand healing quickly. " You would be a good vampire Wakanda."

Katima wished her head would stop swimming. She was trying to concentrate on the figure of Malik in front of her. Realising that she was sitting on a couch, and with Tegan unconscious beside her, Katima spoke up.

" So.... your Lordship..." She said these words with particular venom. " What will you be wishing from us?"

" Us.... you use us as if you two are one.... ah, I understand now... you are twins. Yes, I can see the resemblences now," Malik spoke calmly, but with a hint of hidden threat. Katima's eyes narrowed. Their normal pink-red colour was turning ever so slowly into blood red. She wasn't bound in any way, but she wasn't a fool enough to attack the Master of the vampires, even though the invitation was tempting.

" Your blood... it smells quite different..." Malik said, sniffing the air as Katima hastily wiped it away from her mouth at this comment.
" I bet you say that to all the girls...." Katima snarled.
Malik chuckled. " You're a fiesty one. Have no doubt that I would not hesitate to suck you dry. But you have other uses. Such as.... the whereabouts of your leader, Kalei."

Katima laughed out aloud, surprising Malik with her outburst.
" You really think I'm just going to tell you? What if I didn't know?"
" Ohhhh... but you do. There are many ways how to get information."
" I bet there are."
" You are arrogant girl."
" You can't say much yourself, Malik. Such as you insist on calling me girl, where I could very well kill you. You don't know the extent of my powers, nor my brother's."
Malik smiled. " You mustn't have much power if you both came in here looking like... well... the dead."

Katima growled and stood threateningly, although her body was screaming for her to stop. It couldn't take much more punishment, but her mind willed it on. Malik stood too, a definite smirk upon his lips. She strode over to him, blood still trickling from her mouth. Confronting Malik, her eyes showed she wasn't scared. [i]She should be[/i], Malik thought to himself.

Then, something happened.

Making the motion to slap Malik, Katima summoned some of her dark-fire and planned to plant her flaming hand straight on his cheek. However, Malik had other ideas. He lent his head back, allowing the slap to swipe his cheek, causing a scratch. Blood oozed out of it as his eyes grew angry. Katima was on the recoil and was going to backhand him when he caught her by the wrist.

She struggled against his physical might, but there was no way she could beat him in mere physical strength. Malik snarled, crushing her wrist with his bare hand. Katima cried out in pain before being thrown to the floor with such force her head smacked against the stone. On all fours, she brought her head up, seeing the blood splatter on the stone where her head had hit it.

A swift kick aimed at her stomach connected. Katima was thrown across the room, colliding with a wall. She slumped down it, blood trickling from her forehead, and her mouth. She clutched at her stomach, a grimace on her face. It felt like he had broken some of her ribs. It was getting increasingly difficult to breathe. Malik towered over her. He then crouched and roughly grasped her chin in his hand, a sneer crossing his lips.

" Where is Kalei?"

Katima coughed and smiled. " Not telling...."

Malik slapped her and then backhanded her. " Tell me where she is."

Over on the couch, Tegan was stirring.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin watched as Talyn ran past him, Sin caught the slight smell of soemthing foul. Sin knew the smell well, Talyn had changed fully and was now running from them. Sin followed his movements and bared his fangs at Talyn as he ran. Sin was about to bolt off when a hand grabbed his shoulder, he turned his head to Kalei. She shook her head.

[B]"Don't chase him."[/B] Sin gave her a dark look.

[B]"He's mine."[/B] Sin pushed her hand off and was about to run when Kalei yelled at him.
[B]
"Sin I order you to halt!"[/B] Sin stopped in mid-step and looked back at her.

[B]"I will not halt. I am not Wakanda, I am hominus nocturnous. A vampire. I will do what I said I would for him."[/B] Sin turned back and ran into the dark, he sped through past the bushes and trees. Following Talyns scent, he soon caught up to him. Running next to him and trying to reason with him.

[B]"Talyn stop. I will be forced to kill you if you don't stop."

"Back off daywalker!"[/B] Talyn then picked up speed and bolted away from Sin, Sin slowed down and watch as he disappered into the darkness. He stopped and thought about what Talyn said.
[B]
"He called me daywalker, he really has changed."[/B] Sin walked back thinking about Talyns face, the blood red eyes and the elongated fangs. The speed he picked up was interesting to Sin, he made his way slowly back and found the others waiting for him. He sighed when he back up to Kalei, he bowed his head to her and couldn't look her in the eyes.

[B]"I'm sorry I didn't listen. He is to much for anyone to take down right now. I'll get in the car."[/B] Sin walked away a little ashamed and jumped into the car they had, hoping in his mind that Kalei would sit next to one of the Wakanda and let him think. But you never know what will happen, Sin thought to himself.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]Kalei shook her head at Sin's disobedience. He may not be one of her Wakanda, but he was still apart of their team and he still had to listen to orders. It didn't much matter now, Sin had found out the hard way that there was no point in chasing after the new vampire. She only hoped that the others would not suffer new injuries at the hand of this new foe.

Kalei slowly made her way to the van that sat next to the curb in front of the hospital. Priest and Fyoura were the next to show up, caring a nearly unconcious Ena between them. Kalei watched as the two girls had a small struggle to get the Wakanda into the van and make their way to the back of the vehicle. After them was Sin, his apology being uttered from his lips as she ushered him into the vehicle. She said nothing as she slammed the door shut. After taking a deep sigh, Kalei climbed into the passanger seat and ushered the driver to begin their trip.

"You seem to have lost some, Kalei. Do you know where they were taken?" The driver said as he turned down a busy street.

Kalei dropped her head and gave a soft chuckling snort. "There's a reason why I'm a Wakanda leader, Evan."

"Will you be able to get them back?" He slowly began to pull up towards the strange jet that lay in the center of the runway. Most of the ride being quiet.

"I have to." Kalei said simply as she opened the door and waited for the others to get out. A couple of men rushed over to them and gathered Ena, making their way back towards the jet.

"What are we going to do about Talyn?" Preist asked as she stepped out of the van.

Kalei watched Sin for a moment as he walked past her and to the jet, clearly in thought. "He'll probably find the vampires and join them. We might have to fight against him one day."

Priest hung her head in disappointment, probably the same feeling that swept over Fyuora as they both made their way towards the jet. This was growing harder and harder on them all. But Kalei knew that something like this could happen, and it wasn't the first time either.

[CENTER]********************************[/CENTER]

"Kalei, watch out!" shouted Meg as she shoved the young Wakanda onto the ground.

"What was that?!" Kalei rose from the ground, trying not to touch the scrap on her chin. "Meg!" Kalei shouted as she rose to her feet looking about.

The cool night air rushed over her leather jacket; the silence creating an eerie feel over her body. She couldn't sense anything. Not Wakanda or the vampires her and her team had been fighting. The city streets were bare, except for the slight breeze that rushed between them.

Suddenly Kalei saw something fly at her. She cucked institively as the object flew over her head and landed with a sickening thud. She spun around and nearly let out a horrific scream as she saw Meg's dead body. It had been drained and decapated.

Kalei covered her mouth and turned to see Davey, the other Wakanda that hand been apart of her team standing before her. She backed away noticing his pale complection and blood red eyes. She shook her head in disbelief.

"No..." she mouthed as he smiled wickedly, bright white fangs exposing themselves, ready to strike.

A massive howl rushed from his mouth as he dashed forward, grabbing a hold of Kalei's shoulders as he shoved her against the nearby building. She groaned as her body slammed against the brick building. The evil thing cackled as it attempted to take Kalei's life.

"You...won't...succeed that...easily," Kalei grunted as she placed both hands on either side of the man she once called friend head, closed her eyes and called out. "SUN! Come to my hands!" with that, a brillant light shot straight through the man's head, causing it to explode. The body fell to its knees and then to the side. Kalei in turn fell to her knees, sobing like a child.

How were they going to survive this? Kalei's insides ached with the constant tension she felt with the lose of Katima and Tegan, and her chest grew tight with every stabbing pain they felt. But it wasn't just them that were suffering some where in a dark basement, but Richard, Thayne, and Jade. She begged the skies and Earth to tell her that they were alright, but they seemed to be ignoring her this evening.

"Every one in?" Kalei said as she entered the jet, the attendent shutting and locking the door. Kalei looked about the plane, saw that every one was there and told the pilot it was time to head back to the temple.

[CENTER]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/CENTER]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Noals dipped her fingers into her mouth, the succlent drops of red liquid that had covered her finger tips. She made a sudden hissing noise as she drew them back out, completely clean. A smile danced across her ceremaic face as she reached down and grabbed the young man by the collar. He was missing a few fingers, but the wounds had scabbed over nicely and were no interest to Noals. It was the fresh lashes that stretched across the young Wakanda's chest that beckoned for her attention.

"Noals," came the sharp tongue of a very familiar vampire. She hissed in response to his presence as she spun her body around quickly, still clutching the weak creature.

"What is it you want?" Her words slurred together as if she was a snake, her tongue slithering across her massive white fangs.

"Lord Malik wishes for you to join him in his chamber," the ancient vampire said non-chalantly to her.

She cocked her head to the side before tossing the Wakanda into the corner of his cell and slidding between the open barred door. She stood before the well figured vampire, inhaling his vibrant scent. She traced the outline of his face with her finger, "he has the other Wakanda, the girl and her twin, doesn't he Alec?"

Alec merely wrinkled his nose at her. Her smile flahsed wider as she slid past him, and into the shadows. Making her way up the stairs swiftly and towards the master's chamber. She hissed at a few vampires as she slithered through the corridors and hallways up to the master's chamber. She wrapped heavily on the massive door and waited a reply.

Noals heard what sounded to be a struggle and rushed into the room, ready to protect her master. But she was greated with distaste upon her hesisty entry. She bowed and slowly shut the door, standing next to its hinges as she watched Malik strike the female again. The fresh scent of blood swirled around the room and nearly made her fall over from its powerful effects when she noticed the other one was moving.

"It is unwise for you to move now, Wakanda." Noals said upon sitting down next to the male. He was well built and smelt...not like the others. "What are you?" She hissed again, smelling from his abdomen up to his neck. She licked her lips at every fresh wound she saw, but made no attempt to taste his blood, still waiting for Malik's orders.

Noal no longer feed on human blood. It didn't have the power and wonder that the Wakanda blood housed. It was like a drug to her. Addicting to every last drop. She couldn't have just a little, she had to have the whole thing, and the Wakanda she was playing with earlier was lucky that Alec had come in to tell her of Malik's orders. Otherwise, he would have been dead.

"You would be a prize to have, indeed," the vampriess dragged her index finger along the side of the male Wakanda's face, blood starting collect on her finger.[/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkGreen]OOC: I figured I would help Angelus out and play a few of the vampires. Hope this is ok with Angelus, Reiku, and Kairi. My other Wakanda should talk of their travel back to the Temple and the starting of their recovery.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]

[COLOR=GREEN][FONT= Comic Sans MS]OOC~ Uhg... Midterms suck!
[CENTER]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/CENTER]

Fyoura sat up, more stunned than physically hurt. She tried her best to wrap her mind around what had just happened, but it was just too hard to believe. [I]Did that just happen?![/I]

She replayed the images in her mind; seeing that look in Talyn's eyes, it was the look of a cold-blooded killer. "No!" Fyoura shut her eyes and clutched her head in both hands. "No!" she sobed, "That couldn't've been Talyn. It just couldn't be!"

Fyoura didn't have much time to deny the painful truth to herself, because at that moment, Kalei came bursting into the room. "Are you alright?!" Fyoura was jurked back to present conciousness as Kalei came over.

"Yes, we are both fine," responded Priest, who was over tending to Ena. "Ena is unconcious, though." Fyoura pulled herself together and went over to help her.

As they loaded Ena into the car out in front of the hospital, Sin returned, looking somber. Their trip to the airport was a quiet one. Fyoura propped her head up with one arm as she gazed out the window. A single silent tear running down her face went unnoticed by the others.

[CENTER]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/CENTER]
OOC~ Edited! Sorry for the sort-ness this time around, but I didn't have much to go with :animesigh [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]Laying upon the couch with his head looking up towards the ceiling with his neck against the top, his eyes uponed slowly as he took a deep breathe from his slumber.

[B]"please....stop..."[/B] was what he could mutter as he obviously struggled to express the words.

But Malik didn't listen as Tegan tried to push himself off the couch onto the stone floor. The vampire beside him backed away slightly; Tegan paying no attention to her presence...only looking forward at his beaten sister who now lay sprawled over the floor only being held up by Malik's grasp on her throat.

[B]"where are they!?"[/B] his voice booming from the echo throughout the room as he continue to beat and bagger his twin sister. [B]"Where is your leader...where is Kalei?!"[/B]

But Katima was definant to the end...and mustered up her strength and confidence and spit blood from her mouth at the vampire lord. Quickly in response he backhanded her again...blood spattering over the floor. Her head began to fall limp towards the ground but Malik caught her and continued his assault again and again as Tegan crawled closer.

[B][I]what is he...[/I][/B] thought to herself once again as his auroma and smell began to intensify unlike any other Wakanda...even his own twin.

[B]"please..."[/B] Tegan begged again as he continued to crawl. Malik and Katima were still a significant distance away...but that mattered none to Tegan. [B]"please...stop it..."[/B]

But again...Malik ignored...but this time Tegan tried slowly to get to his feet and rised to one knee.

The smell that could be sensed by Noals jumped yet again...and she immidiately was upon Tegan and dug her claws into his right shoulder and pressed him back down into the stone floor.

From the pain Tegan rapidly became resiliant to his hold from the vampire as flesh began to tear within his shoulder...his rage building...the fear, the pain of his sister overwelmed him as his eyes pulsed with that red flare.

[B]"Stop it!..."[/B] the shivers were coming...like a cold blade slicing through his entire nervous system as he tried to contain himself, his skin felt cold to Noals for a quick instant. His sister was dying...he could feel it...her energy was faiding...but he couldn't loss control. Tears began to flow from his eyes as Noals continued to hold him down as he struggled. All of Tegans wounds began to tear and become fresh once and as his body bled.
[B]
"Please...I'll tell you where they are...please...just let my sister go...I'll tell you where to find them!"[/B]

Malik finally looked up from his gaze upon Katima and looked in his direction, seeing the blood from Tegan flow onto the floor.

Not saying a word, Malik backed away from Katima's now limp and unconcious body and nodded to Noals to let him go as Tegan quickly scrambled to Katima...

[B]"Katima....can you hear me..."[/B] no answer.......[B]"Katima...I have a little bit of energy to spare...please don't give up..."[/B]

Closing his eyes as the tears continued to come, he pressed his open hand upon Katima's chest, right over her heart and gave some of his energy to hers. You could see a slight light emit from within her flesh as her skin tone began to turn back to a normal color and her wounds began to heal.

Suddenly without warning Malik lunged forward at him and his Tegan in the face with an uppercut with his left hand rising him into mid air and quickly turned to connect with a right elbow sending Tegan flying into the nearest stone wall.

A large indentation was formed as Tegan gasped from the blow and was quickly met by Malik again with his incredible speed and grabbed his neck one again, pressing Tegan up against the wall off his feet.

His grasp was tight, but only slight enough for a human to speak....
[B]
"So Wakanda...whoever you are...where are they...where is Kalei?"[/B]
[B]
"They're probably..........in London.......*cough*.......upon the great hill of Ragnoir within his great house....."[/B]

[B]"How do I know that you're not a liar Wakanda?"[/B] as Malik pressed Tegan body firmly into the wall as rubble came off some more...

Tegan looked down upon him with eyes brighter than any other that Malik had seen in a long time...the red color was deep...intense as it stared down upon him.

Upon seeing this Malik released Tegan having him fall on his backside. He leaned up against the wall in complete exhaustion as he coughed and breathed deeply to try and calm the shivers as the flare in his eyes subsided.

[B]"You're not lying...excellent."[/B] responded Malik as he turned his attention to Noals finally. [/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Talyn ran, fleeing the Daywalker as he ran towards the castle of his new Master. The sun was now set, the sky blood-red on the horizon. Talyn smiled, and saw his new home on top of a hill far above him. He sped up, running up the hill at a speed he had never known before.

Finally he reached the massive iron gates of the castle. They were bolted and locked with a hefty-looking padlock. Talyn crouched, and leapt, sailing over the top of the gates, flipping in mid-air and landing perfectly on his feet. The abilities he now possessed were incredible. He had never known physical power like this.

"What are you doin'?" asked a voice from behind Talyn. He turned around to see two vampires looking at him, presumably they had been on guard duty.

"I need to see Malik," he said.

"But you looks like one a' them Wakandas he was lookin' for. Talyn, tha's 'is name," said the second vampire.

"I maybe Talyn, but I am no Wakanda. Look," he said, baring his fangs, "I am a vampire, like you. And what's more, I can lead you to the Wakanda. I know their secrets. I know how they work."

"Yeah, yeah, save it for Master Malik," said the first vampire again, swinging and punching Talyn in the side of the head. He crumpled, falling unconscious immediately...

When he awoke, he was in a small cell, massive iron bars all around him. The bars, however sturdy they may have been, were rusted, and they looked as though they could give way under the slightest impact. He stood up, ready to punch the bars, but fell back to the floor straight away. He was still too dazed from the punch to do anyhting properly.

"Ooh, look, 'e's back with us," said a voice, the voice of the vampire who punched him.

"Wha' shall we do with 'im, Jacob?" asked the second.

"Well, I imagine Master Malik will be wan'in' to see 'im, in case what 'e's sayin' 'bout the Wakanda's true an' all. Bu' if 'e's lyin', I reckons we'll be able to finish 'im off ourselves."

"Lovely," said the second vampire.

Talyn sat calmly, meditating, calming the pain in his head, then got up, his eyes closed, and punched the bars of the cell. They smashed almost to dust as he made contact, and he took a step forward.

"Bloody 'ell!" shouted Jacob, "'e's stronger'n 'e looks!" Talyn jumped and kicked Jacob in the face, throwing him against the wall, knocking him out. The second vampire cowered, and Talyn grabbed him by the collar, and hurled him bodily through the old wooden door, splinters flying into the air. He stepped out, over the body, and looked up and down the corridor.

"Malik!" he shouted, hoping that someone would hear him...

(OOC: Hope this is ok for everyone)
[/size]

[FONT=Garamond][COLOR=DarkRed]Malik was pleased by the information passed to him, and he imediately calmed again into the charming gentleman that he had always hopped he would appear as. He didn't like to think himself as a cruel, overbearing beast. No, that's what set him apart from his underlings.

He gently plucked the lappels of his long coat and walked casually back towards his chair. He sat, crossing his legs casually and resumed his relaxed pose. He waved his fingers at Noals, giving her a pleasant smile.

"On the couch please," He flicked his eyes towards the two wakanda that seemed to be sprawled on the floor of the room. Noals nodded, smirking as she picked up the male first with ease, taking time in holding him before she set him (or rather dropped him) on the couch. The Female she wasted no time in as she raised her like a ragdoll and treated her like one before she deposited her next to her twin.

Malik smiled at the two of them then, both seemingly glaring daggers at him. He didn't mind in the least, knowing that they had every right to. He had the location of Kalei, and that's what he wanted. He could easily dispose of these two now, but he thought it would be a greater reaction for his soon to be guest, if they were alive and well.

He glance accross the small space between them, looking from the female to the Male. His eyes settled on him, smirking a bit as he did.

"You're a bit different from the others aren't you?" He asked, curling his fingers into a fist and resting his chin on them, his eyes turned to the pink haired girl for an instant as well "and her as well. What exactly are the Wakanda hiding from me?"[/COLOR][/FONT]

Just for future reference, Malik doesn't fly off the handle so offten. Keep him Mellow please. And Alec is down with the prisoners.

[color=#CC0099][size=1][i]Sunlight pierced the thin curtains that covered the window above Katima. Opening her eyes slowly, Katima sat up. Something.... wasn't right. The first thing she noticed was that her hair had flowed over her shoulders. It was longer that she had remembered it to be. The next thing she noticed was that she lay in a bed. This bed... it was familar.

Looking around the room, Katima saw things that were also familar to her, but she just couldn't pick it. Then she looked above her. There was another bed. It all came back to her.

This was her and Tegan's room when they were young. She remembered now. There was a slight lump in the bed above her as it moved. Tegan... Tegan was still in bed. She quickly looked at her hands. They were the hands of a 15-year-old.

Searching for a mirror, Katima threw the covers off her and walked around the small room. Every now and then she picked up items, looked at them and then put them back down. She could hear Tegan rolling over in his sleep, muttering something. Katima fought down the childish instinct to giggle at Tegan. She wondered why she was back in this body, in this time. Was.... was there something to learn from being back here?

At that moment, Tegan sat up from his bed and rubbed his eyes, opening the curtains with his free hand. Light flooded the room. Katima cursed.

" Tegan, how many times have I told you I can't stand sunlight first thing in the morning!" she said before she could stop herself. Tegan turned to her, his eyes widening.

" How many times have I told you not to get out bed naked!!" he said, quickly shutting his eyes. Katima quickly covered herself in a robe. That was right. She used to sleep naked but be the first to rise and get dressed, never beng caught by Tegan.

" For God sakes," he continued, " you're fifteen! Surely you wouldn't like it if I walked around naked."

Katima could feel herself blush as she escaped into the bathroom with her school clothes in hand. That's right. Tegan and her went to the normal high-school nearby. Kalei said it was because they had to be educated as well as feel and seem normal. As Katima showered, she wondered why she couldn't control many of her body's movements in this time. She had been able to control it when no one knew she was awake. Now, Tegan knew she was up and around. She was now a spectator to what was going to happen today.

Once dressed and groomed, Katima went back into her and her brother's room to find him stumbling out the door to breakfast. She packed her bag, putting it on her back, and followed her brother downstairs to the kitchen where he was sleepily making toast. Katima placed her bag on one of the living room chairs before entering the kitchen to make herself some tuna, avocado and cheese toast. When Tegan saw was she was doing, he screwed up his nose.

" Katima, that's disgusting!"
" What? It's good for you. Brain food."
" Brain food my ass."
" Tegan..."
" What?"
" Your toast is burning."
" Shit!"

The smke detector went off. Tegan hastily took the burning toast out of the toast as Katima flagged away the smoke. But it was too late. They heard a loud thump from upstairs and then footsteps coming down the stairwell. Kalei soon appeared in her sleeping clothes, with very messy hair, on the landing.

" Why's the smoke alarm going off?" she asked, seeming rather dazed from being rudely awakened.
" Tegan burnt his toast. It's ok. Go back to bed," Katima said, taking her breakfast out of the griller.
Kalei looked at both of them before returning upstairs. Tegan and Katiam both breathed a sigh.

" We're lucky," Tegan sighed.
" Yeah. Lucky she wasn't in a bad mood."
" Yeah."
" Well it was your fault."
" Heh..." Tegan scratched his head innocently.

Before long the two were ready and off to school. It was a couple blocks walk from their house to the school they attended. They made their way up the steps to the school and to their lockers. Maths was first up. Katima flicked her hair over her shoulder as she looked in her locker for the right books. A wolf-whistle echoed in the hall. Katima ignored it. A few giggling girls passed behind her. Katima poked her head out of her locker and watched them eye Tegan's back, and more importantly, his behind. Growling, Katima slammed shut her locker, giving the girls a death glare. They hurried away.

" I'm never going to pick up chicks with you like that," Tegan said, exasperated. He leant against his locker, glaring at any boys who passed Katima, staring at her figure as well.
" And I'm never going to get a boyfriend with you doing that. Anyway, those humans aren't worth your time."
" Keep your voice down."
" What? Just because we're different Tegan."
" It's because we ARE different that we have to keep our voices down."

Katima hated how Tegan was always right. Flicking her hair over her shoulder, she stalked off to class, fuming.

Later that aftenoon, the two returned home to Kalei pacing around the room on the phone. The noise of the door closing brought her attention to the two who had entered. Quickly, Kalei finished her phone call and walked over to the two who were now raiding the refridgerator for something to eat.

" We need to talk," Kalei said rather seriously. Tegan and Katima looked up from the fridge. This was serious. All three sat at the table. Katima looked from Tegan, who shrugged, to Kalei, who had a stern look on her face. Kalei sighed before beginning.

" Now... you two... you both know that you are special. You abilities have progressed further than I had expected. Now... I need both of you to be stronger than ever..."
" What's happened Kalei?" Tegan interrupted.
Kalei sighed again, this one seemed painful though. " There's been an attack. Most of our comrades... didn't make it."
Katima gasped. Tegan looked shocked. " But how? Why?"
" We don't know, but the vampires certainly had their information correct this time."
" No..." Katima whispered.
" But... what I wanted to talk to you about was that.... Katima, I am making you my second-in-command."

" What!" both Tegan and Katima said, standing up simultaneously.
" Calm down..." Kalei started but was interrupted by both of them.
" You can't be serious Kalei... me... your second-in-command...."
" How can Katima be your second-in-command! She's too young... she's not experienced enough..."
" QUIET BOTH OF YOU!!"

The two fell silent and sat back down. Kalei looked at them sternly, containing her anger well.
" The reason I have chose Katima is because she is young. The enemy won't expect me to do this. Tegan... you are Katima's brother.... protect her. And me."[/i]

Katima felt herself being thrown into something hard. Her mind was suddenly abuzz with memory and remembrance. That was the day she and Tegan had chosen to become the people they were now. They had changed so dramatically that Katima wondered if they were, deep down, the same people as back then. When she heard Malik ask about what they were, she wondered if Kalei had a double meaning for the word 'special'. Back then, sure, they knew they were Wakanda. But.... was there something more?

Groggily, Katima moved her head to Tegan's shoulder, to show him that she was still breathing. For now.[/color][/size]

OOC: Sorry for the ridiciously long post.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][CENTER][I][I] [B]"The reason I have chosen Katima is because she is young. The enemy won't expect me to do this. Tegan... you are Katima's brother.... protect her. And me."[/B]
[/I]
Tegan could feel the memories pouring out of his mind as the shivers continued...he wondered if Katima was thinking these same things.

Protect them...protect them both...that was what he did for six years as he saw Katima and Kalei grow closer together in a way that he never could.

He was 17 now...once he and Katima had graduated from high school Kalei pulled them away from their home and brought them to London to fully integrate them into the Wakanda ranks.

Katima and Kalei since that day in their kitchen all those years ago became closer and excluded...like a mother, daughter relationship. Katima blossomed into a wonder young woman in 2 short years after that day.

He was now 19...finally after years of practice he was able to manipulate his other power, those of the dark. He and Katima originally trained together with her manipulation in fire...but Katima slowly began to grow apart from him as Kalei taught her new and more important things being second in command...leaving Tegan to practice alone.

Living in the temple was quite a treat, everything they wished for was given to them...and with the twins filling in the ranks for all those many Wankanda who had died...their strength was easily replenished just by the two of them.

[B]"A simple bodyguard..."[/B] muttered Tegan underneathe his breathe as he watched overhead all those in the streets of London from his perp on top of Big Ben.

He constantly guarded the boundries of the mansion and of the Wakanda territory every night to protect the others as they slept in the mansion. It was his duty...his so called purpose. But he was loving...he was loyal for Kalei and Katima as well as to the other Wakanda...always and forever.

[B]"Tegan!''[/B] yelled out his sister happly was he walked through the great hall towards her. It was barely dawn when he arrived...she did this every day to great him...always the same...she never missed a morning. All night he would kill only so he would live to see her face.

[B]"I missed you brother.''[/B] as she lept into his arms and hugged him with all the love and strength as she could muster. Tegan was quite wet from the rain, but she didn't care even in her morning garments.

[B]"As did I dear sister...how did you sleep?"[/B] he replied just as warmly as her greating to him as he embraced her.

[B]"Wonderfully..."[/B] then the other Wakanda began to make their way out of their rooms fully dressed for war suddenly as they walked past them. As like their early days...all the women turned their heads and looked upon Tegan in awe and admoration as they passed him...but as always Katima growled at them as she looked over Tegans shoulder.
[B]
"You should probably get some sleep Tegan...you look exhausted..."[/B] as she slid a thumb gently across his baggy eyelids.

[B]"Thanks hun...I think so too..."[/B] and once he gave her a final hug he began to walk past the other Wakanda until he met up with Kalei as she was strapping her sword to her waist.

[B]"Tegan...we need you to come with us...we've located a vampire base growing somewhere in northern Germany...I'm sorry sweety"[/B] and just like that...she place d a hand on his shoulder and walked past him as he stopped his walk. Katima heard everything as another Wakanda put clothes in her arms to put on in the jet.

Looking up at the ceiling, he blinked once and whipped his forearm and simply turned around to meet up with Katima and the others.

At times he wondered about why this duty was given to him...wondered about his past...his parents...the life he sacrificed for this...questioned flooded his being constantly.

He was now 21...the number seemed uncountable now how many times he had saved Katima, Kalei and the rests' lives...since he had the power of healing...he was to that which mattered most in battle. Their lives were in his hands while they pushed back Malik and his army time and time again.

One night...after returning to the temple...
[B]
"Kalei?''[/B] questioned Tegan as knelt down beside her in the infirmary. The raid that day was fierce...and many Wakanda were injured or killed. Katima at that very moment was laying in bed with a blow to the head...

[B]"Yes...what is it Tegan?"[/B] has she placed a loving hand upon his head as he bowed his head in respect.

[B]"Kalei...I must know...why did you choose me for this life...as a bodyguard to you and Katima..."[/B]
[B]
"I can't answer that Tegan..."
[/B]
[B]"But why...every since that day in the kitchen...you've held her up above me and favored her and placed her name in every place of honor...what did I do to be shun in the shadows?"
[/B]
[B]"You aren't shunned hun...I..." [/B]and Kalei went silent. She always got like that whenever he brought this up.

[B]"That's a lie!"[/B] as he back away from her touch and stood on his feet. Everyone in the wing could here him...but Katima and the other Wakanda who were injuried laid asleep and peaceful under the medications.
[B]
"Ever since that day I've lost a little bit of my sister every day. Her being the second in command has torn her away from her. And now as old as we are...she's not the same person anymore...and she doesn't need me anymore."[/B]
[B]
"You're speaking nonsense Tegan..." [/B]replied Kalei who now leaned herself up on her elbows trying to calm the young man. She had sense this torment within in...and wish to cleanse it...but couldn't.
[B]
"No...you took us away from our home...and you chose her over me....how many times have I saved you both...how loyal have I been...how loving and supportive...is that not enough to gain the answer which I need...who are we! who were are parents!"[/B]

[B]"You were like a mother to her...but there wasn't one to guide me now was there...you were too busy with Katima and forgot about me!"[/B]

[B]"I have not forgotten you Tegan.."[/B] tears coming to her face as she slowly made her way of her bed and tried to comfort him. At this point Tegan was pacing back and forth, his movements irratic...unpredictable as if he was a mad man.

When she tried to wrap her arms around him he pushed her away...
[B]
"NO!...you are a liar! We were the same her and I...age...strength...knowledge...what was it that I lacked! was I not good enough! what I not good enough! were you holding me back! what was it!"[/B] now he was being destructive...throwing tables and smashing windows.
[B]
"I'm tired of the same thing every day...every night...*snif*"[/B] his tears, rage and frustration suddenly stopped as he looked up at Kalei.

[B]"I'm leaving...do not try to find me...do not try to contact me...and leave me alone!''[/B] and before she could respond...he was gone.

I love you my dear sister...but I can't do this anymore...not now...not without answers...not without control...

For months he wandered the deserts...alone...and yet free. He couldn't control his rage...and for hours he would simply sit in the sand and punch into nothingness...trying to get rid of it somehow. His natural red eyes...now turned to a flaring glow.

In his travels...he found some of his answers...but realized his foolishness when reason finally found him. His love for sister...and for the one who cared for him...Kalei never faded. And he missed them greatly...but it was not time to return to them...in time...yes. [/I]

[B]***[/B]

He is now 23...and has finally returned to those he loves. Now he sat next to his sister before the man which they had been hunting for most of their lives. He apparently did not know them nor cared...

Katima snuggled up next to him and let him know that she was ko just by her feel. He snuggled back as he used his cheek to brush up against hers. He loved her...and honored her for what she began. The past was the past now...

Standing up from the couch, he approached the vampire lord without fear, but in weakness...

Surprisingly, Tegan bowed before Malik and answered his question...
[B]
"I don't know what the Wakanda would be hiding from you...me and my sister were raised by Kalei, and were later brought into the Wakanda ranks. Our parents are dead...and she took us under her care."[/B]

Malik respected this Wakanda's strength despite the blood and energy that he had lost and continued to listen.

[B]"We were actually wondering what you've been up too...I sensed a stirring...and have been expecting something big on your part. But I know you won't tell me so I won't waste any of your time my lord..."[/B]

The vampire lord was quite amused by the manors and cooperation of this Wakanda...he actually believed this man.

[B]"If the Wakanda have something to hide...it is not to either me nor my sisters knowledge so you would have to ask Kalei herself. There is no need to hold us here...so please...at least let my sister go..."[/B]

[B]"Tegan..."[/B] Katima mutter underneathe her breathe as he protested her brothers actions in protecting and asking for her life...she didn't want to be apart from him again.

[B]"The two of your fates will be decided later...but I commend you on your attempts to save your sisters life. Thank you for your answer...you surprise me Mr..."[/B]
[B]
"Tegan..."[/B] he replied...[B]"my name is Tegan...and if I may ask my lord...do you have something to drink..."[/B] he suddenly felt weak in his legs and dizzy...[B]"I'm thirsty...and my sister needs aid or she may die..."[/B][/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Jade had screamed at the guards who had taken Tegan away. One had hit her across the face, so she had responded by nailing him in the crotch with her steel toe boot and spiting at him. She had interested him in a fight, but his companions had pulled him away.

Now Jade sat in the prison alone, leaning her head back against the wall and listening to the screams and shouts of other prisoners. She could hear voices from what must be the other end of the prison. [I]One sounded like Richard?s, the bloke she had helped in the airport. Another sounded like Thayne?s. She hadn?t heard Sin?s voice anywhere, he must have escaped. If he had, maybe others had. And maybe they were coming for them now. [/I]

[I]Jade tried to remember why she was doing this, besides the prospect of a good fight. Tegan had said it was to rescue Kalei. She didn?t know this woman, and had only heard of her through Tegan and once through Thayne years ago. And now she was in a prison, held by her pray and kept from the few people she gave a damn about in this. [/I]

[I]Her roommate and best friend, Ash, had always said Jade did stupid things. She dated guys in bands and bartenders in clubs who had other girls on the side. She went on walkabout with nothing but a backpack and a knife and got lost for weeks at a time. Once she got arrested in Sydney for speeding on a motorcycle just to win a bet. Now she was in prison for fighting for a cause and she didn?t even know what that cause was.[/I]

Jade sighed exasperatedly and melodramatically flopped down on the cold stone. She heard a small click. She opened her eyes and saw the emerald in front of her, glinting in the faint light. [I]Maybe that?s why she was doing this? but damn if that wasn?t one of the stupidest reasons ever?[/I]

[size=1]Talyn wandered around the castle, his cry for Malik apparently doing no good. He looked around the dungeons, as he couldn't seem to find a staircase. There were dozens of huge, heavy wooden doors all the way down the corridor, all of them looking exactly the same. Talyn lifted his nose and sniffed the air, trying to use something to his advantage. His senses had become heightened after he had turned, and he smelt a familiar scent.

He listened, and could hear every vibration that came out of one of the rooms. Voices rose, there was stamping, kicking noises, scraping of chairs. But the voices. The voices he recognised.

He found the door, and pushed it. It didn't budge. He tried again. It still refused to move. He pushed all his weight against it, but it wouldn't open. He took a step back, and kicked it, throwing as much weight as he could behind the kick. The door flew open, a shower of dust going with it.

Cells stood behind the door, heavy metal bars holding the prisoners in. Another vampire was stood looking into the cells. Talyn's night-vision was activated in the gloomy half-light, and he saw the people he had once called "friends." Jade, Thayne and Richard lay in the cells. Tegan and Katima must have been taken.

"Who are you?" asked the vampire guarding them, straightening up. He seemed calm even with the surprise of seeing Talyn burst in.

"I am Talyn," he growled, "And you are?"

"I am Alec. You were once a Wakanda, am I correct?"

"You are indeed. One of your vampires turned me a few nights ago. I no longer care for the Wakanda."

"Talyn?" asked a weak voice from inside the cell, "Is that you?"

He recognised the voice. It belonged to Jade.

"Quiet!" he snapped, striding over to the cell and kicking the bar near to where Jade had wrapped her fingers round it. She quickly removed them.

"Do not talk to me, Wakanda. You are weak, meaningless in the grand scale of things. The vampires shall crush the Wakanda!" said Talyn proudly.

"Since when have you been a vampire?" she asked.

"As I said, I was turned a few nights ago. Now quiet, Wakanda, or I shall be forced to remove your tongue." His face showed her that he was serious.

"Now, take me to Malik," he said, turning to Alec...
[/size]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]Richard stood up, slightly groggy and not at all feeling well. He leaned over, and felt hot bile and vomit rise in his throat, mingled with a copper tint. It splashed out of his mouth, landing on the floor. There was blood mixed with the snot and vomit, and he gripped his hand closed. Internal bleeding. This was bad. Even he wouldn't survive if he couldn't find a host, and even then it was slim. His eyes were clouded with a blood haze, and he straightened up, spine cracking and snapping in place. He called it Bloody Fury, and it didn't last long, but it would give him the strength to escape, at dire conceqeunces. He wouldn't die a prisoner.

Firmly, he placed one hand on the bar, and kicked hard with his right foot. The metal shattered, and Richard stepped out, his legs barely holding him up.

[b]"You bastards...Taking Kat and Tegan...I'll come back and kick you asses when I'm well enough."[/b] Richard's throat itched, and he bent over, throwing up more blood and bile. He couldn't keep going on like this. He hoped someone friendly was nearby. However, the only thing that was waiting for him was an ambush of vampires. They threw themselves on him, knocking him down. As he fell, Richard's index finger found the loop of a Skeleton key, and he tugged lightly, wrapping the entire digit around the soft metal. The key pulled off with a clunk, just as they knocked him out and shoved him in a new, unbroken cell.

[i]C'mon, Richie. You're strong like that.[/i]

[i]Ain't going to be beaten like that, are yah, Rich?[/i]

[i]...Get up.[/i]

[i]Foolishness, Richard, foolishness. Now get up, ya lazy ass![/i]

Richard's voice and other rung in his head, and he forced himself to his feet once again. This cell was slightly more well furnished, but not by much. They had treated to some of his wounds, and stemmed msot of the internal bleeding. However, he still retched up a slight bit more, wiping his mouth. Then, he remembered the key. The Key, the Lock, The Door. The Key, the Lock, the Door. Put the Key in the Lock, and open the Door. Simple enough. His hand fished the Skeleton key out, and he got up, walking over to the door and unlocking it from the inside. It swung open lazily, but two vampires lay in ambush, one with a powerful dagger ruinated by Wakanda long ago. Richard sighed.

[b]"Foolishness, vampy, foolishness."[/b] An old mentor had taught him this, and he lashed one foot out, kicking the guy in the stomach catching the now flying dagger out of the air. Richard stabbed forward, slicing a bloody swath through flesh and bone. The other one backed away in fear, but Richard killed him, too, stabbing him through the heart. The dagger was a source of power. He gripped it tightly with his good hand, the other two fingers on his maimed hand twitching.

[b]"I'm...I'm coming, Kat, Tegan. Internal bleeding or not."[/b] Richard set off to find Malik.

OOC: Richard has a different goal, since most of his wounds were treated. Hope this is okay, if not, PM me.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]Thayne watched Richard escape, almost as if in a daze. Thayne smashed the bars of his cell and lost control. His anger had escalated since Talyn had come in and been led off by Alec to Malik, and now he couldn't control it. Flames licked the dungeon area, blasted through the door leading out, and ignited a group of guards outside. It ripped open Jade's cell's bars, but Thayne didn't notice. He laughed maniacally as the flames burned everything, and he walked along, unable to think clearly.

Vampires shot at him from the darkness, and he rolled his head to the side to look at them. They were surronding him from everyside, but he didn't care. His only goal now was to find Talyn. To confront his dear friend, and to save Tegan and Katima, if he managed to come across them in the process. He smiled again, and lifted his hands as his head dropped and his chin fell to his chest.

[B]"Lumen!"[/B] A blinding light repelled the vampires through windows and into walls, knocking most of them out. Three armed warriors came at him, two with swords, a rapier and a longsword, and one with a lance. The lance wielder charged at Thayne. Thayne, still in his possesed state, slid to the side and grabbed the lance, stopping the vampire in his tracks.

He spun and knocked over the vampire, driving the dull end of the lance into his heart. He pulled it out, and hurled it through the neck of the longsword vampire. He slinked towards the last guard, who struck at him furiously. Thayne could not feel the blows even as the blood flowed freely. He raised his hand and unleashed a fireball into the vampires face.

He dropped his weapon and flew backwards down the corrodor, sliding into another. Thayne picked up the rapier and placed it at his side, then picked up the lance and snapped it in half. He walked over to the vampire, raised up his 'stake' and frowned.

[B]"You...you creatures are the reason my friend truned against me. You're the reason Kalei was tortured, why Tegan and Katima are now being tortured. You all deserve to die!!"[/B] He drove the spear into it's heart with all if his might, causing it to shatter inside of the vampire's body. Thayne looked over at the blodd being spill by the creature and spun on his heels, hurling.

He wiped his mouth, disgusted, then continued along the hallway, blindly. He would find Talyn even if it required him to tear down every brick in this masoleum. Lit fire or launched miniature suns at anything that moved in his path. He finally an into Alec and Talyn, who were walking down the corridor before him. Talyn raised his borw in amusement.

[B]"You made it out of your cell? It's amazing you've made it this far."[/B] Talyn took two steps forward and kicked Thayne squarely in his chest, launching him into the wall. Thayne's eyes turned red and he unleashed an inferno from hell down the hallway at Talyn. He uunleashed everything he had in him, every ounce of fire and light energy.

Talyn and Alec had been quite scared from the onslaught, but would be fine. Thayne lunged at Talyn, but Talyn merely threw him over his shoulder. As Thayne was mid-air, Talyn ran behind him and kicked him in the direction he came from, then sprung up and kicked him in the stomach, driving him into the ground. Thayne spurted blood from his mouth, unable to move. Talyn sneered and spoke mockingly to Thayne, but he was falling unconcious, and only caught some of it.

[B]"See? ----destined to lo---. --- cannot --tch the st---- of Vampires."[/B] Thayne gazed into his friends face, but did not see Talyn. All he saw was red eyes and fangs. He closed his eyes to block out the sight, and was graced with a vision of Kalei. He called to her right before falling into darkness.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin sat away from the group, trying to stay to himself as he looked out the window of their jet.
[B]
"Daywalker"[/B] He whispered to himself, noone really knew how much that actually hurt him. When he was called daywalker, it reminded him further of how he is sperated from both races he really was. He would usually just brush it off and ignore it all together, but hearing the words from Talyns mouth was something different, it was something that was evil and poison to the soul.

The sword called him daywalker as well, but it didn't know what his true name was so it didn't effect him in the same manner. Sin shook his head, shaking away his present thoughts.

[I]Can't let it get to me now. After so many years, can't let it bother me now.[/I] Sin throught to himself, the sword then invaded with its powerful voice.
[B][I]
"If daywalker offends you..... Tell me your true name....."[/I][/B] Sin sighed and responded to the sword.

[B]"Sin."[/B]

[B][I]"No...... Name give to you at birth......"[/I][/B] Sin smiled lightly. It had been awhile since his real name was used, he had grown use to Sin and it was his name.

[B]"My name, will be told to you later when we are better aquanited. Until then you will call me Sin."[/B]
[I][B]
"Very well......"[/B][/I] The sword went silent and Sin back to his window, a hand suddenly grabbed his shoulder and he turned quickly. Showing his fangs by reflex, he relaxed as he saw it was only Kalei, at that moment she swiftly smacked him across the face. He didn't move, he just looked down a moment later.

[B]"I had that coming I know and my apoligy isn't going to smoothing things over. So if you deem it necesarry to hit me again I won't stop you."[/B] Sin held his head up ready for another strick, Kalei hugged him all of a sudden.

Throwing Sin off balance for a moment, he regained himself and hugged her back, thinking of what she might be hugging him for. But not careing to much about, since he was still so happy to have her back in their saftey.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE=1]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]OOC: Hope thats alright DC, Pm if you need me to change[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]Kalei held Sin tightly in her arms, praying that she would be able to do this with the others that were missing soon. How she worried for them all, even those safe in her grasp now. Kalei took a deep sigh and released Sin, taking in every one elses sight now. Ena was slowly starting to wake up, Fyuora and Priest telling her what had happen to Talyn. Kalei pressed her lips together with the bitter pain that engulfed her mouth.

"When we return to the temple, every one will recieve their own apprentice, except for Sin and myself." Kalei spoke over the hum of the jet's massive engine. Sin said nothing to protest Kalei's statement as she glanced at him briefly before continuing.

"They will assist you with anything you need from medical care to helping you try and get back on your feet. Do remember though, they are not as skill as you are, so be patient with them.

"Fyuora you will be paired with," Kalei grapped a clipboard that had been strapped to one of the seats and looked it over quickly before finishing her sentence. "You'll be with Jordan. Priest with Ashley, and Ena with Riley."

The Wakanda members nodded their heads as the plane shifted some. Kalei brought her attention away from them all and back to Sin. He didn't turn to look at her as she watched him. His dark hair covering part of his face and his muscled resting some what upon his frame. He had changed some since the first time they met some years ago, but she would always hold him as one of her own.

"When we get back, I'll have to take some blood samples so I can start preparing your serum. So we'll need to head right to the lab as quickly as possible, once we land." Kalei leaned over and spoke softly to Sin.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"MASTER MALIK!" A low ranking vampire rushed into the room.

Noals brought her head around and cocked it to the side with the sudden burst from the intruder. Malik sat calmly before the male Wakana, who also brought his head around to look at the vampire underling. Noals then turned her attention back to her lord.

"Yes?" The vampire lord said simply.

"The prisioners have escaped!"

Noals squinted her eyes and placed her hands up to her ears in an attempt to block the annoying screech some. It didn't help much.

"What should we do, master?"

Malik did not defere his attention from the Wakanda in front of him to Noals as he spoke. "Fetch Alec and this Talyn. Recapture the renageds and take them upstairs where you will wait for further orders."

Noals turned to face Malik with her whole body, placed her hands at her side and bowed at her waist. "As my lord commands," and with that, Noals left the room with the underlying at her heels.

For a moment, she paced the hall ways quietly, as other vampires raced about because of the intruders. The underlying continued to follow her as the fresh scent of blood caught her attention. She briskly stopped and spun around; the underlying running into her. She cocked her head to the side as he pleaded for forgiveness. She reached down, clutching his tender neck, picking him off the ground. Her gaze blazed right through him as he screamed for her to let go. Without hesitation, she twitched her hand to the right and snapped his neck, throwing him to the ground.

Noals turned around and started down the hall way, following the fregrent smell of blood. The smell led her right to one of the wounded Wakanda's and the two vampires she was looking for. She paid no attention to the vampires as she bent down and dipped her fingers in the fresh blood of the unconcious Wakanda. She carefully stuck her fingers into her mouth, savoring every seculent drop that touched her tongue.

"What is your purpose here?" Alec said scornfully.

Naols stood up slowly and stared into the eyes of the vampire she did not know. "Lord Malik wishes us to recapture those loose, place them upstairs. This one is suppose to help us." Noals brought her hand up and tenderly touched the strange vampire. She pulled him close quickly by the neck and ran her nose along his bare skin, taking in his scent before he pushed her away. "You were Wakanda." Noals cocked her head to the side.

"Grab him," Alec said, pointing to the Wakanda on the floor.

Noals looked over the stranger once more befor picking up the unconcious Wakanda.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen][CENTER]OOC: The Wakanda with Kalei should be landing now. For those that are in the vampire care should be having battles with Noals, Tayln, and Alec. I'm sure Wraith *smacks him for name change again* knows what to do ;)[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]

[size=1]"Richard and Jade are still loose. They are dangerous, even when apart. Richard is mentally unstable, and Jade is physically stronger than most of the other Wakanda. We will need to split up to find them, as I would guess that they have split up. They both work better alone," said Talyn as they ran through the halls of the castle.

"Fine. You know these Wakanda better than I," said Alec, gesturing to Noals that they needed to split up." Alec took one staircase up, while Noals took another down. Talyn followed Alec up one, then continued up the stairs to the next floor up. He stopped, and sniffed the air.

"Jade..." he said to himself. He crept through the corridors, still sniffing the air every hundred yards or so, trying to follow Jade's scent. He had never known the thrill of the hunt in this way before. It was intoxicating. He followed her scent, rounding every corner he came to.

Suddenly, something hit him in the face, and smashed into splinters. He looked down as he staggered backwards. A chair. She had hit him in the face with a chair.

"How'd ya like that one, mate?" she said, standing over him, holding the splintered legs of the chair, looking ready to stake him.

"You can try to stake me, Wakanda, but you will not manage it. You may be the most physically fit Wakanda, but I am faster, stronger, more agile than you will ever be. I could snap your neck before you could even think about staking me," said Talyn coldly.

"Oh really?" she said, "Let's see about that!" She raised the chair leg, ready to plunge it into Talyn's chest. Talyn moved quickly, rushing behind her and grabbing her around the neck.

"You see, Wakanda?" he whispered into her ear, "You see how you cannot win against the vampires?"

"Do it, then," she said, stubborn as ever, "Break my neck. Finish me now."

"Oh, I would, believe me, but Master Malik wants you alive. So I can only knock you out. Like this," he squeezed a nerve cluster at the base of Jade's neck, and she slumped in his arms. He lowered her to the floor, before lifting her again, her body slumped in his arms.

Master Malik would be pleased...
[/size]

[SIZE=1]OOC: Sorry DC, just trying to figure out what to do while finishing up a couple of AP projects. Short post as well.

Edit: Here's an addition to the post. Figured that I could make it longer and finish something that happened a while ago. Prepare for a flashback.[/SIZE]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Ena listened as Fyuora and Priest began telling her about Talyn.
"He's been turned permanently. I think he is no longer with us."
"We'll have to..."
"Fight him? Is that what you mean?" Ena looked up at Priest.
"Well, yeah."
"That was expected. I don't blame Talyn in any way for what he did to me, and I hold nothing against him. However, now it's time to move on. I don't know about you two, but I'm not gonna sit here and worry about it. We still have to get the others back." Ena sighed.

"Ena, you'll be with Riley."
Ena nodded at the simple orders she had been given. But now she had to take care of not only herself, but an apprentice.

Wonderful. Someone to take care of while she herself would be trying to heal. Patience wasn't Ena's strong point. But if this kid was worth it, she would have to help him out.

Ena felt herself growing restless. She didn't want to go to the temple, she admitted. But then she thought of the days when she was an apprentice herself, and just a few days into her partnership with Richard.

He never spoke, and that seemed to annoy her.

Ena laughed now and thought of how used to it she was. Boy, was she an ignorant little kid. How he would get annoyed with her. A slight chuckle escaped her lips as she stared out the window.

"Fine then, kid. I'm ready for ya." She smirked.

Priest and Fyuora went on preparing for the landing. They too had apprentices to get ready for.

Ena reconciled on the events over the last couple weeks. At least for her...

There was a dream that she had back at the mansion. The first dream she had in years.

She was with both of her parents. And they were happy.

-------------

"Ena, wake up. Wake up! Please wake up." Sin's voice increased with every sentence.

She stirred silently, opening her eyes slowly. But she practically flinched when her vision cleared and she saw Sin. It wasn't him, it was her. Her embarrassment. She sat up quickly as he raised his arms in defense. "I'm sorry." She gasped.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes. Thank you Sin." She felt her face begin to burn up.

"C'mon. We've gotta go."

Ena knew about Sin. How he was a vampire, and that he needed a serum to stay with them.

But since that day, she had been in debt to him. Even if it wasn't that big a deal, he had done her a favor. And she intended to pay him back.

"Hey Sin, if you ever need anything. Let me know, alright?" She said shortly before boarding the helicopter.[/FONT]

[SIZE=1]OOC: Told ya there'd be a flashback. Achilles, take that as you will.[/SIZE]

[B](OOC: back tracking a little so y?all can know what?s been going through Jade?s head from my side through all the posts people have included my character in?)[/B]

Jade flipped Tayln off and went back to sit by the wall. [I]She barely knew the whacker anyway, so she didn?t give a damn if he was fanged now. They?d all be dust soon enough as it was. The balance of nature would have her fill of these creatures before the war was over, of that Jade was sure.[/I]

It was then she heard the metallic clang of shattering metal. She heard Richard scream and a vampire argue with him. She watched as her bars too shattered with the force of something Thayne had done. She heard them fighting. And only them. [I]No rescue party[/I]. [I]There was no way they were making it out of this alive, they were horribly out numbered. The boys we obviously enraged and fighting back for Katima? for Tegan?[/I]

She shook her head and looked down at the chains that bound her. [I]If she just sat here and waited, they?d come and take her like they had Tegan, bound and helpless. If she fought as she heard the boys doing, she might die, and that wouldn?t serve her purpose either. She?d have to be smarter than that?[/I]

----------

[I][B]?Here he comes.? [/B] [/I] Jade whispered to herself

She had found a wooden chair, and had been entertaining herself by spinning it in the air in front of her. But she heard him coming now. She pulled at the energy before her and separated a leg of it into her hand.

[I][B]?Five, four, three, two??[/B][/I]

Tayln came around the corner. Jade pushed at the air and the chair went flying into his face. [I]He stood there stunned, like how dare this girl throw something at him. She had to concentrate hard not to bust down laughing.[/I]

[B]"How'd ya like that mate?" [/B] she walked closer to him, smiling in spite of herself.

[B]"You can try to stake me, Wakanda, but you will not manage it. You may be the most physically fit Wakanda, but I am faster, stronger, more agile than you will ever be. I could snap your neck before you could even think about staking me," [/B] said Talyn coldly.

Oh goody. A new blood that thinks his new powers make him a God. God she hated the arrogance that came with new bloods.

Outloud Jade said [B]"Oh really? Let's see about that." [/B] She raised the chair leg, and aimed as if to plunge it into Tayln?s chest like some new priest that had seen too many vampire movies. Talyn moved quickly, rushing behind her and grabbing her around the neck.

[I][B]"You see, Wakanda?"[/B] [/I] he whispered into her ear, [I][B]"You see how you cannot win against the vampires?"[/B][/I]

She rolled her eyes and smirked. Oh darn, she had missed [B]"Do it, then," [/B] she said, easily placing stubbornness into her voice, [B]"Break my neck. Finish me now."[/B]

[B]"Oh, I would, believe me, but Master Malik wants you alive. So I can only knock you out. Like this," [/B] She felt a pressure on her neck.[I] ?perfect? [/I] she thought as her world went dark?