OtakuBoards

Love Me, Mr. Death [M-LVS]

demonchild781

Jade walked behind the group with Sin and Thayne. [I]She didn?t know anyone else in this group. To her knowledge she was the only wakanda in Australia. When she went on walkabout a few years before she had met Sin and Thayne in a bar that was later attacked by vampires. She had wandered across the US with them for a year fighting the vamps before going back home again. Why had she left home this time? She had been trying to figure that out as they walked. There had been the note?[/I]

----------

She had gone to the police station early to pick up any notices of strange attacks the night before. When she got back to her flat her roommate was waiting for her.

[B]?I thought you had to go to work Ash, or are you chuckin a sickie??[/B] Jade said, setting the police scans down and rummaging through the fridge coming up with some orange juice.

[B]?I am going, but this bloke came by, left something for ya. Wanted to make sure you didn?t miss it, so I stayed to give it to you. He said it was extremely important.? [/B] She shrugged and stood, handing Jade a manila folder. [B]?Besides, I can stay late tonight. No problem. But he looked a bit like a bushranger, so be careful.?[/B]

[B]?Aren?t I always? You?d best hurry. Someone here has to pay the rent.?[/B]

Ash left and Jade had looked the envelope over. No writing on the front. She dumped it out. An emerald green pendent clanked on the counter, a note floating after it. She picked both up.

[I][B]?Sheila, you best be moving on. A war is brewing. Kalei needs us all.? [/B] [/I]

--------

Jade fiddled with the small emerald that now hung from her neck. She looked over at the woman who now led them. [I]She had heard she was close to Kalei, but that was all. And the writer of the note? she knew who had left that package, but he wasn?t with them now? where could he be?[/I]

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=darkslategray][size=1]In that hotel, Richard was alone. He had broken off from the group, and taken to holeing himself up. It wasn't anything new, he had always prefered to be alone, since he had discovered his powers. He had been shunned and beaten for having them, by his mother and father, by those he had called friends. So he never took to talking to anyone more than they had to. His expression was through combat and...music.

One thing he had never forgotten was his guitar. An acoustic and eletric, it was his axe of choice so to say. As Richard leaned against the wall, running his hand through the snow white hair, he pulled the guitar from his back. His fingers strayed down to his pocket, pulling out a pick. He didn't have an amp or his distortion devices, or anything. So it'd have to be a soft meloldic song, like Stairway to Heaven. Instead, he chose a song that he loved to death.

[b]"Another turnin point, a fork stuck in the road..."[/b] The soft twinge of his heartstrings matched the simple chords of the song. Today had been too much. Seeing Katima, Kalei missing...he needed an outlet. Most considered Richard to be a bit of a jackass and stuck up, seeing as how he never talked to anyone. They just wouldn't understand. No one would ever understand. Never, ever. And that probably was an opinion, nonetheless an accurate opinion.

A knock on the door disrupted him. Closing one eye, Richard stuck the guitar underneath the bed he was sitting on, and told them to open the door, that it was unlocked. In through the door came someone asking if he wanted anything. With a simple shake of his hand and a polite "no thanks", Richard was again alone. However, he had an idea as he heard a clash of drumsticks on symbols. There was a band of humans that had been traveling. Maybe he could ask them to borrow an amplifer and some headphones. Anything.

Carelessly, he flipped over the stairs, and then grabbed a piece of the railing as he fell. It had been a long fall down, but the building was big. It would of still been a few seconds before he had been a stain. Conveinently, he had landed at room 203. Right under his room. Richard pulled himself up over the metal railing, and then knocked on the door.

[b]"Who's dere?"[/b] Someone spoke from inside, half drunk.

[b]"...Upstairs neighbour."[/b]

[b]"Come to tell us off fer playin' our music?"[/b]

[b]"Opposite. Have an amp to spare, possibly some other equipment? Including headphones."[/b] There was the sound of footsteps, and a rustle of clothing. The man must of been nude. The deadbolt disengaged, and Richard stepped in. A rough half hour later, Richard was plugging everything everywhere in and then with an eletric click, he closed the headphones over his ears and began to play. In this time, Richard would ignore everyone but Katima and anyone carrying an important message. This was his time. His quiet time. His alone time.

[b]"And if the sun comes up, will it tear the skin right off our bones?"[/b] A small rap on the door, a delicate rap, didn't register. A louder knock alerted him, but the thing that got his attention was the Dark Flame Chain that snaked under the door. Richard tore off the headphones, and used a tendril to open the door.

[b]"...Katima."[/b][/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin had been pacing in his room, Thayne was sitting on the bed and sighed a couple times. He watched Sin for a little bit and then shook his head.
[B]
"Sin, what are you doing?"[/B] Sin turned sharply and had an intense burn in his eyes.

[B]"I need my syrum. I haven't had any in 18 hours!"[/B]
[B]
"You keep track?[/B]" Thayne said jokingly, Sin wasn't kidding. Thayne just rolled his eyes. He reached into his coat and pulled out a vile of reddish liquid and shook it to mix it up. Sin's eyes focused tensly on the liquid, he started to approach slowly when sin held up his hand.

[B]"Sin. Hold on. We need to get someone else for this."[/B] Sin nodded eagerly, Thayne left the room and Sin sat himself down in a near by chair bitting his nails and bouncing his leg. Thayne came back a moment later with Jade and a syringe, Sin sat up right in the chair this his fist clenched tightly and his arms laid neatly on the arm rests. Jade grabbed Sin's arm and held it down on the arm rest as Thayne laoded up the syringe. He came over to Sin's side and held his other arm down while he stuck the needle in his neck, slowly injecting the red liquid into his vains. Sin's eyes dialated and he began to struggle and jerk violently, Jade and Tahyne were holding him down as he trhashed around. His legs were unbound so they jumped around trying to release him from his friends, after a minute or so he stopped struggling and his head dropped. Jade and Thayne let him go and Sin's breathing was deep and steady, Jade sighed as Thayne tossed out the syring.

[B]"That's the one thing I didn't like about traviling around America killing vampires with you guys."[/B] Thayne nodded.

[B]"It's getting worse, he's building up an immunity to it. In about another few months or so he will have no choice, he'll have to drink blood again." [/B]Jade sighed again.
[B]
"I guess he'll asked yo be killed before that happens."[/B] Thayne nodded again.
[B]
"Most likely."[/B]
[B]
"Malik will be dead before I go back to blood."[/B] Sin suddenly said. He lifted up his head and stood up. He cracked his neck and stretched out his arms.

[B]"You can kill me after we get Kalei and finish Malik. Hopefully well find them soon."[/B] Sin walked out of the room and looked over the railing to the ground, Sin the backed up into the room with the door still open. Thayne looked at him odd.
[B]
"Sin please tell me your not planning on jumping off to the ground are you."[/B]

[B]"Got to brun this energy off some how."[/B] Jade stood next to Thayne whispering in his ear.
[B]
"He's kidding right?"[/B] Thayne shook his head. Sin ran full speed out the door and jumped off the side with his arms held out like wings, the air was swishing past his head. He neared the bottom and twisted so that he landed on the ground on one knee and his hands, creating a enormous crack in the floor. Sin stood up and looked straight up to where his room was, 8 stories up, Sin waved at Thayne who was looking over the railing. Thayne waved slowly to Sin.

"I'll be back." And Sin bolted off another direction, Thayne sighed.
[B]
"Everytime he is injected he has to run off."[/B] Jade laughed lightly.

[B]"Same old Sin."[/B] She smiled and walked out of Sin and Thaynes room.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Thayne turned to Jade and put his arm around her. He smiled happily. He hadn't seen her in ages, but it was the way things were. Between hunting vampires, with the exception of Sin, and keeping others from knowing what he was, he couldn't see her. For both of their safety. People tend to fear what they didn't understand. And no one understood them.

[B]"Regardless of the fact that he has to work off all that spare energy, he'll inevitably end up at the bar. Want to beat him there?"[/B] Jade smiled.

[B]"Sure. But aren't you...a little young?"[/B] Thayne laughed whole-heartedly.

[B]"Nah. Don't worry about it. I'm old enough to drink. Not that any of the bars around here worry about that anywho."[/B] He grabbed a pair of light tinted shades and his leather jacket and smiled at Jade. She grabbeed her coat and they left.

They walked down the street, and saw two vampires attacking a young man, around his early twenties. He was torn to shreds and his blood was being devoured by the vampires. Thayne growled.

[B]"Fuckers..."[/B] Thayne took a step forward, but Jade grabbed his shoulder. He looked back to her, but she was staring ahead, mesmerized. Thayne turned and his jaw dropped. Sin had sprung form the darkness and mutilated one of the vampires. The other attempted to run, but Sin grabbed him and pulled out his heart before he could run. He ripped his head oof with his bare heands, then stood up and smiled.

[B]"My energies spent. Let's go for drinks."[/B] Thayne smiled and sighed.

[B]"Sure, buddy. But try not to drink to much. You're supposed to be human, and humans get drunk. And if you were human, you'd need to wake up early tommorow morning. We're heading out early in the morning."[/B][/SIZE]

OOC: This post spans before, during and after previous posts of other characters.

[color=#CC0099][size=1]Katima led the group to a small hotel nearby. After booking in, the group dispersed into different directions. However Katima made her way into the common-room, and found a comfy plushie couch to sit on.

Many thoughts ran through her mind such as what they were going to do next, where were they going next, where was Tegan and why Malik had captured Kalei? Other than the normal hate relationship between vampires and the Wakanda, Katima couldn't help but feel that there was more to the story than first glance.

A waiter passed her and asked if she would like a drink or something to eat. Katima ordered a Tequila Sunrise. Her order was promptly taken to the bartender and, in a few minutes, the waiter handed her the drink.

Sipping at the drink, Katima began to explore the possibilities of where Malik had taken Kalei prisoner. She knew that Kalei had flown out of the country for some reasons that Katima wasn't quite clear on, but they didn't matter much now. It was her responsibilty to get their commander back safe and sound without too many problems or casualties.

She stood up and paced around.

[i]Where to now? I mean, Kalei didn't tell me exactly where she was going when she left. She just said somewhere overseas. That doesn't help much. We need to find out exactly where she went. But how?[/i]

Katima thought of hacking into the airlines' database, but she would have trouble finding out which flight Kalei had gone on. She probably used one of her aliases like they all do when flying out of the country. The problem was that Katima didn't know which one she used, and searching for all of them may be a waste of time if she used one that Katima didn't know about.

Her head started to throb. Katima sat back down and took another sip of her drink. She wasn't used to thinking for the group's well-being and the such. She always regarded that as Kalei's job. But with her gone, it was up to Katima now.

Sighing, Katima put down the empty cocktail glass onto a side table with a soft chink. It was time to get some rest before a long night's work ahead of them. As the sun rose, Katima settled down into her bed after a nice hot bath, falling asleep in a matter of seconds.

[center]---------------------------------------[/center]

The night came around slowly. Katima woke when the sun had just set. Feeling refreshed, she went for a quick shower before coming out of her room to find something to eat. Going down to the restuarant, Katima sat down with Talyn, Jade and Thayne as they ate. She ordered four rolls of chicken teriyaki sushi and a bottle of water before starting to talk to the others about her plans.

" We have a problem. The problem is that we don't know where Kalei is being held captive. At the present, the only thing we know is that Kalei left for overseas a week ago. She didn't tell me where she was going, it was just overseas. I've tried to find ways to narrow down where she went, but all would be useless if she had used aliases that I don't know about. The best thing we could do is to go to London to talk to some contacts over there. I've arranged for our transport to the airport, our flights and our transport over in Britain. I'd like you all to be ready as soon as possible. I'll gather the others and make sure they have something to eat before we leave."

" Sounds like a good plan to me," Talyn said nodding.
" A bit of a wide shot, but it's the best we can do for now," Thayne answered.
" We'll get packing then," Jade added.

They finished their meals and went upstairs to find the others and tell them what was going on. Katima's meal arrived and she ate it as quickly as she could before going upstairs too to see if all of the others had got their message. She knocked on Richard's room. He opened up with headphones around his neck.

" Katima..."
" Richard. We're leaving for the airport in 15 minutes. Pack your things. We're heading to London."
" Right."

Katima walked to her room and gathered her thing, mainly her weapons. She had a peculiar feeling she was going to need them, and soon.

[center]------------------------------------------------[/center]

Soon enough, the group had arrived at the airport. After signing in their luggage and going through the metal detectors with no troubles (even if they were laden with their weapons), they sat down in the departue lounge, waiting for their boarding call.

A sudden prickling sensation ran down Katima's neck and spine. She shivered. Ena and Priest looked at her strangely.

" You all right?" Priest asked, looking concerned.
" Something.... doesn't feel right..." Katima muttered. She rubbed her arms, trying to make the goosebumps on them go away.

The sound of an arrow flitting through the air suddenly caught Katima's attention. She hit the floor, along with the others as they too heard the sound.

" I knew we were being followed."[/color][/size]

OOC: We're being attacked by some of Malik's vampires. They are trying to stop us boarding the plane and getting off the North American continent. Do your stuff.

[color=darkslategray][size=1] Richard was the first to stand up. This was all that he was good for, so even if he did get hit by something, it wouldn't be too much of a loss to anyone. All he needed were his leather, fingerless gloves. Pulling them out of his pocket, he jammed them on, all without a word, a grunt, any sound. A shade in the darkness, a fly on the wall.

[i]And if the sun comes up, will it tear the skins right off our bones?[/i] One vampire charged him. Too easy. He lead off with a spin kick, knocking the vampire down and breaking his neck. Bending down quickly, he plunged his hand, coated in the essence of demon, into the stomach of the vampire. He pulled out a rib, breaking it off from the cartilige.

[b]"So...hesitant to accept it?"[/b] The nightwalker underneath his foot laughed. Richard ground his foot into the creature's stomach, making it groan.

[b]"Accept what?"[/b] Richard didn't need to say much. Those two words were all that were going to be spoken from him for a while. He slammed the leather boot down on the creature's stomach, breaking all of the vampire's ribs, crushing his diaphram slightly.

[b]"That you'r-r-re...s-s-s-pecial, Richie..."[/b] Richard's eyes went wide. He recogonized that voice.

[b]"Fuck you."[/b] It was one of his old childhood friends. Leonard. Richard's foot rose and fell again and again, staining the floor with the entrails of the vampire. Still he spoke.

[b]"Your mother and father raped you, beat you, and did it every day when they found out you were special. Hell, they even did it twice a day, every day. Didn't they, Richie boy?"[/b] Richard's face didn't even move as he smashed in the face of Leonard, and then drove the bloody rib in his hand through Leonard's heart.

After taking out a few more, Richard met one that was at least a mediocre challenge. In the end, Richard had the vampire lifted up off of the ground, listening to him.

[b]"Oh? Kalei's being held there...yes, she is. I hear that Mailk wants to have you all...a personal collection of wakanda heads. Such pretty trophie-glragh..."[/b] Richard threw him to the ground, having killed the vampire. However...Katima had one coming from behind. The recently deceased vampire he had just stabbed with his fingers had a jagged katana. Genuine forge. Picking it up, Richard flew through the air, knocking the vampire down and pinning him with his feet.

Richard grinned then, his canine teeth large. A nasty scar was visible on his left cheek, starting at the top of his forehead down his eye to his chin. It was usually masked by his hair. But not this time, as a purplish hue floated off of him, whisping his hair and clothes up. He grinned, and grinned as he pressed the blade into the vampire's heart.[/color][/size]

[b]OOC:[/b] Yes, Richard is very creepy. ^_^

Jade sat and listened to her headphones. This was going to be a long flight. She felt rather than saw movement. Katima hit the floor. Jade was on her feet and in one swift movement turned and faced them. Two were headed for her. She saw Sin and Thayne start to try to block them.

[B]?Stop.?[/B]

They turned and gave her questioning looks

[B]?These are mine. If I need help, I?ll ask for it. Don?t? start treating me like a lady now.?[/B]

Thayne nodded and tapped Sin?s shoulder, directing him off to their own fight. The two vamps smiled at her. Jade merely lowered her gaze meeting theirs and smirked.

[B]?What do you have to smile about wakanda? You shouldn?t have sent your friends away, you?re sorely out numbered now.?[/B]

Jade shrugged, put her hands out to the side and paused, making good eye contact with both the vamps. [B]?I guess that?s just the [I]nature[/I] of things.?[/B]

Then she pulled. Listening to the music in her earphones, like a soundtrack to a good fight scene, she reached out to the sides of the room. With a loud cracking sound two thick raged edged lengths of wood appeared before her. She pushed outward with her hands. The pieces of wood bolted toward the vamps. Two tables on opposite sides of the room crashed over from loss of limbs.

[B]?What the fuc??[/B] the first vamp, unprepared, got stabbed straight through the heart in and out. He dusted before he hit the ground.

The second tried to duck, the wood stuck in his chest, but not deep enough to take out the heart. He lunged for Jade, knocking her off her feet and punching her hard in the arm. The throb in her arm gave her an adrenaline boost that she fed off of. Jade yelled and kicked him off her so that he staggered back onto his feet a couple feet away. She jumped up and faced him. He leered at her.

[B]?I am a servant of Mailk. Do you understand what that means b*tch? You?re going to loose.?[/B]

Jade smiled, eyes glowing a deep brilliant green. [B]?I got a news flash for ya. I?m an Aussie. You?re just a pathetic galah. And you?re about to cark it.? [/B] She roundhouse kicked him square in the chest, shoving the wood through, ripping out his heart.

Jade smiled and blew his ashes a kiss before turning to see how the others were fairing?

[font=Verdana][size=1]There were a dozen of the bloodsuckers all around Talyn, advancing slowly on their prey. Twelve vampires against on Wakanda. They thought they couldn't lose.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]The first vampire jumped at Talyn, who smashed him to the ground with a swift kick. More came at him, and he went about dispatching them, using anything he could to his advantage. Vampires were thrown into steel airport benches, TV monitors, glass walls.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Talyn looked up to the ceiling. He saw the first vestiges of daylight creeping up above the horizon, crimson sunlight piercing through the smoked glass windows of the airport. He knew what he needed to do.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]"Sin!" he shouted to the half-vampire. He wasn't sure how light would affect him, "you might wanna get under cover!"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=1]Sin nodded, killed the vampire he was tussling with, and dived into a duty-free shop, out of the light. Talyn gathered a sphere of light in his hand, and hurled it up to the ceiling. The golden sphere blasted a hole in the glass, and sunlight came pouring into the departure lounge. Several of the vampires were smart enough to get under cover, like Sin had, but a lot of them were fried instantly by the sunlight. Ashes now littered the floor of the departure lounge, but there were more vampires to come yet, and only a small shaft of sunlight to use against them...[/size][/font]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin turned when Thayne had tapped his shoulder, he saw 4 vampires off to his left. Thayne and Sin already had them split up in their minds, Sin immediatly leaped and smashed his fist inbetween them. Forcing two to go off one direction and the other to go the opposite direction, he instantly leaped to his right and Thayne attacked the ones on Sin's left. As he leaped for one of the vampires he opend his hand and jammed his fingers through it's face, gouging out it's eyes and tearing apart it's face. He withdrew his hand and cracked his fingers that were now covered in blood, the vampire was gripping where his face use to be and was trying to scream. Only able to get out a disgusting gurgle. Sin smiled, and the other vampire just crouched in a ready position.

[B]"You won't get me so easily Wakanda."[/B] Sin's smiled turned into an evil glare. Sin bolted up and bashed the vampire causing him to be thrown across the room.

[B]"Listen vampire, I may work with the Wakanda. But I am not one, I am a day walker. I am the very creatuer your species hopes to evolve into, for all of you to become day walkers."[/B] Sin ran up and smashed his foot into the vampires chest, a cracking sound followed. Sin's smiled returned, he leaned over and whispered in the vampires ear.

[B]"And now your dust, Vampire."[/B] Sin took his hand and stabbed them into the vampires chest, he pulled out the monsters heart and held it in his hand. It didn't beat or bleed, it felt stiff and dead. Exactly what Sin thought any vampires hearts are, the vampire lifted it's head up and saw his dead heart in Sin's hand.
[B]
"Now your gone."[/B] Sin crushed the heart in his hand, the vampire sreeched and turned to dust. The vampire without the face was really starting to annoy Sin with his constant gurgling, Sin rolled his eyes.
[B]
"Shut up!"[/B] He jumped at the vampire and was now sitting on top of him, he started furiously punching him.

[B]"Why won't you die?"[/B] Sin yelled, and he started to bash in the vampires bones. They started to crack and break under the beating that they were taking.
[B]
"I'm going to do this fast." [/B]He then held his fingers straight out and jabbed them quickly through the vampires throat, he then tore out the vampires vocal cords and tossed them aside. He stood up and pressed his foot against the Vampires chest and grabbed the sides of the vampires head. He started to pull the vampires head and pushed with his foot, the tendats, muscles, and arteries began to tear and break apart. He gave it a strong tug and then had the vampires head in his hand, it turned to dust along with his decapitated body. Sin dusted off his hands and looked around for more vampire victims.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]Tegan woke up startled from his deep slumber. With a slight panic attack flooding through his entire being...he quickly gazed around the warehouse which for this night he called home.

[B]*yawn*[I]....it was only a dream....[/I][/B]

Rising from the concrete floor...Tegan lifted his sword onto his back, strapped it on, and began to make his way to the warehouses rooftop. It was still nighttime in the city...the moon still residing high in the sky...from what he could tell, it was aroud 150am in the morning.

There was a cold breeze on this night as it blowed through Tegan's hair and trenchcoat. The warehouse was on an island in the Atlantic looking out upon the country of France.

Within the warehouse...it's shadows began to shift and form.

[B][I]How did they find me so quickly?[/I][/B]

But it didn't matter...simply standing there on the rooftop; his hands calmly placed in his pockets. He let his predators come upon him closer...and closer. No sound could be hear but the wind being altered by their figures. Sensing the disturbances...he made out 2 to 3 vampires.

[B][I]This can't be all of them...[/I][/B]

Looking over his shoulder at the three vampires slowly making their way towards him...he gave them a smirk and ran for the edge. They quickly persued him and were upon Tegan. Fighting him on both sides as they ran. Tegan lifted his sword up high and drove it into the ground...quickly stopping his momentum as the vampires ran past him.

Quickly moving towards them...Tegan sliced at ones throat on one side and quickly turned to his other and sliced through the vampires shoulder...cutting off his arm. The last one continued the persuit with great speed...who was much faster than Tegan.

Tegan however made it too the edge of the roof and jumped off the 10 story building. As he inticipated...there were more vampires making their way up the buildings side using the pipes. Their were about half a dozen of them...maybe more...maybe less...it didn't matter. Tegan couldn't handle them all...they must have all sensed him when he crossed their borders in France trying to find Kalei.
[B][I]
This must be the right place then...[/I][/B]

Falling down towards the group of vampires...Tegan lunged his sword into the side of the building to slow his decent upon them. The one above him in it's persuit prepared to attack as he came closer to him.

Taking a wooden spike from his trenchcoat...Tegan thrust it upwards...going right through the vampires jaw into it's head.

[B][I]Damn it...missed....[/I][/B]

It's now motionless body fell upon the others as Tegan approached. Quickly jumping off the wall, Tegan started to acrobatically work his way through the many pipes...trying to get away from all the vampires. They followed him...making great ease out of his extrodinary feats of agility.

Cutting the limbs off of the ones who surrounded him so that they wouldn't have much hold on their terrain...Tegan finally made his way to the bottom when one vampire nearly fell upon him before he turned cutting it into two pieces from it's stomach area. Kicking the two bodies aside 3 more vampires surrounded him.

They all stood still...waiting for one to make the first move. The vampires gaze was terrifying...full of rage and intensity. But deep within their dark souls...Tegan could feel them hesitation...

[B][I]they were waiting for more...[/I][/B]

Sensing the air alter behind him...a vampire jumped out at Tegan. Just as swiftly...Tegan leaped into a backward somersault and thrust his blade down into the vampire...slicing right into the concrete...connecting in the vampires right lung...just missing it's heart.

The two others were now upon him...the third slowly got up as Tegan battled the neverending attack of claws.

This was what he had been training to do all these years...to almost match their speed...but to learn to anticipate attacks. He moved just as fluently as they did.

Pulling another stake out...Tegan pushed it into ones abdomin and quickly turned to his left and took off the vampires legs. Never stopping in his motion...Tegan turned back around and kicked the vampires now imbedded stake with force and sent it flying into a neighboring wall so that it was stuck.

Turning to the last remaining vampire...it's movement was slower...but it had a smile on it's face. Suddenly all of the vampires began to move...the one on the wall began to wiggle free. All the other altered bodies from his attacks began to move again...

Then from behind the one came forth another dozen vampires.

[B][I]They're like fucking zombies...[/I][/B]

Gasping for air...he was already getting tired from the rush...his already spreading wounds...he knew that he had only moments before he was going to be over run with them. Their regeneration was quick....much quicker than he had hopes. Raising his sword...he couragiously charged them all with his blade held high. All the vampires began to lick themselves...knowing the victory over the Wakanda at hand.

[B][I]Not yet...not yet...[/I][/B]

He was 20 yards away from them when they lunged themselves towards Tegan when he quickly brought one of his hands down and created a solar flare within his palm...blinding all the vampires before him.

Screeching out in torment as they were blinded by the false light...Tegan thrust his blade forever...fighting and slicing his way through the crowd.

Finally finding himself on the other side of the island...he looked out upon the seas and say the hope that he was waiting for. The sun was creeping over the horizon...the wind picked up tremendously as he turned back to his persuers. All he could see were dark figures...no faces at all in the dark.

Strapping his sword back on...he lifted his arms out parallel like if he was on a cross. Using the force of the wind to his will...Tegan burst towards the vampires with great speed and force. They all stood their ground when he approached...

[B][I]They're all so brave...never do they fear...admirable...[/I][/B]

With his arms dragging behind him as he ran forward...he pushed them forward with the power of the wind...the winds power blew the vampires all over the place as Tegan made his was towards mainland.

Running up a ramp on the islands coast...Tegan jumped with all his might into the air. The wind obediantly lifted him off the ground...propelling him across the sea. Mainland was a good 3 miles around....but Tegan showed no fear nor lack of faith in his powers nor the wind as he seemed to fly away from the vampires as the sun rose from its slumber and cast itself across the entire island.

Almost 100 yards away from land and Tegan began to fall quickly towards the waters...raising his arms into the air...he summoned a mini tsunami to pushed him even further.

As it finally died at the coast...Tegan found himself drifting in the air...seeing his fall going right into a large window.

Rolling himself into a ball...he hit the window with full force and shattered the window as he rolled across this individuals home. He finally stopped by hitting a brick wall.

Tegan coughed and shook with pain as he tried to regain himself. Thankfully no one was home...but he knew that he had to get moving. Opening up another window...Tegan grasped his chest and shoulder as it bleed from the window glass and jumped into the ally.

It was still early so no one was on the road as he limped his way away from the building he just crashed into...finally resting in another ally.

Coughing up blood...Tegan slowly pulled off his sword and jacket and took off his shirt. He was quite strong for his age...putting a lot of muscle during his training. However...no form of flesh protects against these kind of wounds. His chest and shoulder were inbedded with glass...and his sternum and stomach had cuts from the vampires claws. He could tell that he had some on his back and right thigh as well.

Hiding himself behind a dumpster...the pain flowing through his veins like a fire...his red eyes glowed as he kept his paints and screams inside himself. Gritting his teeth in agony as he pulled the glass out. He looked into the dumpster and found a relatively clean t-shirt and ripped it so that he could stop the bleeding.

Time passed on without him knowing...suddenly a massive amount of people flooded the streets...unaware of the being that lay now in the ally...unaware still of the secret war that would soon plague their very existance.
[/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[SIZE=1]OOC: Holy crap, I'm gone for two days and I've got a whole page to catch up on.:animeknow Well, an active RPG is a good one, no complaints here.[/SIZE]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Ena snickered as she watched her comrades fight off the onslaught of vampires. [B]"My turn."[/B]

She stepped up, meeting two vampires. [B]"Ooh, we've got a young one on our hands. This should be easy."[/B]
[B]"You think? Well, then that will be your fatal mistake."[/B] Ena replied as she pulled her leather jacket off and threw it to the ground, revealing her arsonal of darts snapped into belts that tied around Ena's legs. [B]"You're lucky. I'll be trying these out on you."[/B]

Ena clapped her hands together as the two vampires encircled her. Sparks, then flames appeared, enveloping her hands. She charged one of the vampires and jumped into the air. [B]"Fist of Flames!"[/B] Ena opened her hand and unleashed a mass of fire, incinerating the weaker of the two.

She landed on her feet and stood in the ashes, turning around, she watched as the other vampire gritted his teeth. [B]"Now, for yours."[/B]

Ena unsnapped two darts and held them in one hand, while the other began to churn the wind surronding them. They charged one another and Ena realized that she had to change her attack.

Releasing the wind, Ena began to set the darts on fire. There was only one way that she would get out of this one. By force. As the opponents drew nearer, Ena leaped forward. She stabbed the bloodsucker in the heart, forcing the fiery darts into him. He fell to the ground, dead.

[B]"Congrats."[/B] A clapping was heard in the distance. [B]"You've killed a couple of my comrades."[/B]
[B]"So, you're next?"[/B] Ena asked.
[B]"Ena, I know who you are, and what you're trying to do. You'll never find him."[/B]
[B]"We'll see about that, asshole. Now come and get me!"[/B] She yelled.

The vampire disappeared into the darkness. [B]"Show yourself! I'm not up for playing games."[/B]
A blur flew by her and Ena dropped to her knees, clutching her left side. [B]"Still think you're up to the challenge?"[/B]
Ena winced in pain as she looked down at her wound through her ripped shirt. It wasn't deep, so she knew she could handle it. [B]"Yeah actually, I am."[/B] She stood. [B]"You only startled me."[/B]

Ena started running after the vampire. [B]"I've got some tricks of my own."[/B]
[B]"Let's see then."[/B] The voice echoed throughout the dark.
Ena followed the voice and quickly unleashed her Wheel of Flame attack. He stepped out from the shaodows, his shirt slightly burnt. [B]"That's all?"[/B]
[B]"Who do you think I am?"[/B] Ena smirked as she held her side.[B] "What do you say to a little hand-to-hand combat?"[/B]
[B]"I'm one step ahead of you."[/B] He appeared just before her eyes and she swung at him.

The two commenced their fight at fast speeds, and neither showed signs of slowing down. The vampire had caught Ena off guard several times and by the end of the fight, Ena had many cuts all over her body. After they had moved away from the rest of the group, he had her pinned to the ground.

[B]"You look just like your mother, very ravishing. I'm tempted to keep you alive for other reasons, but I shouldn't."[/B] He leaned over her and was about to sink his teeth into her neck. [B]"If you'd stop struggling, then this would be much easier for you."[/B]
[B]"Gotcha! Flames of Hell!"[/B] Ena yelled. The vampire was knocked back and Ena took her opportunity. [B]"Tell me where he is!"[/B]
[B]"Never."[/B] The vampire gasped.
[B]"Fine!"[/B] Ena grabbed one of her darts and stabbed it through his heart.[/FONT]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1] Priest chuckled gently."Just when I thought, we might actually get to go in peace." She sighed and reached into the jacket quickly backing away from her bag, stupidly..She wasn't thinking. her cross bow was still in there, but really who has time to dwell on a moment of stupidity.

"Dammit." she muttered and pulled out a stake,
Hopefully those and holy water would do the job until she could get back to the cross bow. She was distracted at the moment. More vampires seemed to enter the area, like rats to trash. She got close to one and shoved the stake deep into its heart from behind. 'really...creatures deprived of souls...only kept alive by the blood they take from others veins..what a senseless existence...' she muttered and frowned watching the cinders crumble and continued.

They were taking out a number of vampires quickly, but they just kept seeming to pop back up. Priest found the stabbing to be useless at the moment and lost interesting in it. Instead she made her way quickly to her bag. One of the vampires got in her way, she frowned and crossed her arms slightly holding the dull stake in her hand staring dully at the creature. Her hate that burned like a flame keeping her going always.

he launched at her before she had time to say a word. She moved back in an attempt to avoid the launch and looked up when nothing hit her. She stared at the spot where her bag was a second almost seeming confused to where it could have gone."Looking for some thing?"

She turned quickly hearing a metallic cold voice behind her. by then it wasn't to hard to figure out where her bag went. the girl wasn't that dull, that she didn't realize when some one was toying with her. Having no time to glare, she stared at the vampire for a short while waiting for it to move. The vampire getting tired of her staling what he thought to be her demise moved forward, he wasn't as graceful as others she's seen before but he had speed on his side.

They collided, she hit the ground with a thump, him standing over her with a stake in his ribs just staring at her. Priest shook off the dizzy feeling and stood up.'god if I can't handle this I won't be of much use.' The vampire seemed disappointed at her bad aim."You missed." Priest, with a quick movement of the hand had jumped at him with another stake fuelled by hate, like always. This time not missing." She watched him turn into dust in front of him and frowned."I noticed."

she grabbed her bag and grimaced. "I'm all pissed off now..I always miss the first time.."[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]"We've been expecting you, Kalei." An elder man smiled charmingly in the woman's direction, his well-weathered face was warm and sincer.

"I am sorry to have taken so long, Master Oller. I--." Kalei began to speak as she stopped in front of the much taller elder, lowering her head slightly as she had begun to speak. But the elder placed a wrinkled, dark skinned hand before her face, ushering her to stay silent.

"We understand that you, and your group has been under heavy attack as of late. We do not expect you to be able to arrive when previously planned." Oller smiled yet again, his small blue eyes overed by thick drooping flesh, only showing when he allowed his face to soften.

"Yes, Master." Kalei gave another soft bow as she followed the man down the open hallway of one of the remaining Wakanda temples. Its massive structure dwarfing all the plant life around it except the massive ivy that grew along its walls. The rich sun baked stones were gold with soft hues of red and velvet marking certain simples and designs. Enormous stain-glass windows allowed the sun's rays to filter into the building to produce masterful artworks on the walls and floors that each ray touched. It was an amazing structure that dated back even before Christ.

"What has brought you here, Kalei, daught of Alleen?" Oller asked as he passed yet another series of colums that held the buildings patio and balconies in place.

"I've come about the profecy told by the ancients, about the Wakanda children that walks with the night and the light." Kalei made sure to keep one step behind the elder, being that she was meant to be his shadow, but never his equal because of their age differences.

"I've been living for nearly 900 years now, Kalei. I have seen this world go through many changes, but nothing will compare to the change you and those children are about to make." Oller stopped suddenly and before Kalei could rush back into his shadow he had place a shaky hand on her shoulder. His massive white, bronze and pale yellow robes swishing along the stones below him. "I cannot guide you any longer, Wakanda. You are no longer a child, but a woman of a fine age of thirty."

"In the human world, yes, I am a woman. But to Wakanda-to the vampires I am just a mere child. A short thirty years on this planet has not graced me with the knowledge or the leadership quilities that you or even Lord Malik have." Kalei searched the old man's face, desperately searching for answers. The answers she hoped she would find while here.

"Dear, precious Kalei. You have grown up too much in this human world." Oller took a hold of both of Kalei's hands, holding firmly to them. "You have the power to do unbelieveable things not only with your own hands, but with those of them that follow you. Katima and Tegan will play a role that is more important then even myself or the other elders. And the others that are apart of your clan, your hunters, they will fuel you. Believe in yourself, Kalei. Believe in the Wakanda and the Earth."

[CENTER]*******************[/CENTER]

Kalei bent her head back and threw it forward, throwing a large wad of spit into Kabira's face. The vampire mistress stood up quickly, franticly trying to remove the distasteful liquid from her fine face.

"Well I think that was rather uncalled for." The vampire sneered at the chained Wakanda.

"And the death of a mere servant was as well." Kalei spat back.

"Testy, aren't we?" Kabira chuckled as Kalei groaned, placing her head up against the wall again.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][I]OOC: Sorry for disappearing on you guys. There's an underground thread, if you didn't already know. Angelus_Necare will now be playing both her character Alec and Malik being that Kamuro has been far too busy to keep up with us. Hopefully the change in handler will speed this rpg up some. Your post have been looking well thus far. [/I] [/COLOR] [/FONT]

[FONT=Garamond]Well DC, I'll try to do my best, although I'm particularly sure that it will be a challenge now that there are two active vampires within this whole RPG. And I'd also like to know, why are the Wakanda killing us so easily? I wasn't aware that you were all so powerful...Just a thought I've been pondering.[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Garamond]Alec exhaled Kell'Niele's scent, feeling his head swim and old, thick blood thudding through his restless veins. Heat spread through him as he tried to settle himself even closer, although his enchanting companion wasn't that giving.

"Dear sir, you really are too bold," She tittered, playing coy. Alec smiled, admiring her defiance.

"My lady," He cooed giving his finest simple pleasantries, "Surely it is better than being far too prude?"

"Surely, but perhaps a lewd nature such as yours is asking too much." She trailed her fingers up along his chest, entwining them around his cravat.

The ball was very much in her court now and Alec would bow to her whims if need be. He was regretfully weak in comparison to her, and wasn't nearly sound enough to stand against her prowress. Regardless of what would happen, he was sure that the end result would suit him.

As he was prepared to counter her statement, a dark figure stalked from the main stairway pausing upon the first step.

"My honored guests." Malik's deep voice carried loud and strong over the hushed parlors ahead, "I have gathered you all here to announce the already growing threat of the Wakanda tribes that live among us."

There were a few hisses and muttered words amongst the guests, then silence.

"I ask for your assistance in these times, to rise against the few that dare challenge us. Those that kill us recklessly for merely feeding. Those very fools that think they can hinder us from what we've been doing for centuries!"

A small smattering of applause came from the guests, while few looked on with proud smiles. Malik spoke again when all was silent once more.

"So I ask you brethren, fight to be the dominant race, join me in exterminating the filth and reclaiming the night as our own!" Another series of applause and encouraging voices, a room of resolute vampires if he had ever seen any. He felt there was no need to draw attention to the prisoner he held, it was his buisness what he did with her. The purpose of his guests was just to turn them to killing machines of his benifeit. Nothing wrong with having a little extra help.

"And now I bid you all a good night, the dawn is upon us and I ask you all to find comfort in retiring in the estate." And with that, he retreated back up the staircase again, out of sight.

Alec turned to Kell'Niele, quirking an eyebrow.

"Well this explains a few things..." He said with a slight drawl, the Wakanda bored him and he spent little time to bother with them, he was far more interested in persuing other goals "Shall I escort you to your quarters?"[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkOrchid][i]Kell'Niele smiled sweetly at the dark eyed Alec, her body language speaking for her. Thus reassured, he took her hand as she offered it, her skin soft and smooth, caressing his own.[/i]

"Nothing would please me more, good sir." [i]At his gentle pull, she rose gracefully to her feet, her limbs moving as if they were being run through a mold. He stepped back slightly, giving her room, listening to the rustle of her dress against her legs. She smiled once more, and took the arm he proffered. Once at his side, they turned, watching the other guests either mill about or beat a path to the door.

She exchanged a glance with him. Many of the vampires in attendance were younger, perhaps only a few hundred years old. She was older than almost every other vampire in the room....and that was the trouble with calling meetings these days. Most of the very old were either bonded to something in another land, or slumbering deeply beneath stone or ice or darkness knew what. The little witches could frolic without any sort of threat, some dancing right over the tombs of various elder vampires.

It would take a very strong psychic cry to awaken any Nosferatu as old or older than Kell'Niele. Lost in her thoughts, she wasn't even aware of Alec leading her out the arched double doors and down the courtyard and up a wide flight of stairs. Their footsteps echoed slightly on the marble floors, despite the fact that she tread as quietly as any other. It was a sign that she was among good company, that she didn't wear softer shoes, or perhaps, no shoes at all. Kell'Niele smiled again, inwardly, then turned to Alec as they reached the landing. They paused, stepping to one side, and she leaned over the railing slightly, watching her brethren and sistren climb other staircases, enter other rooms, and disappear from view.[/i]

"Shall we?" [i]Kell'Niele turned at the sound of Alec's voice, her silver earrings brushing against themselves gently. She nodded and let him lead her to a door far down the hall. Malik, ever the clever one, had put her into a very quiet chamber, one without acoustics, one where she could take her rest in complete silence and darkness. Unlike the other, younger vampires, she slept the deepest. As she grew older, it became completely impossible to resist the dark dreams that impressed themselves her mind. On the other hand, she grew stronger, and swifter. But still, she needed her rest, and hoped dearly that Alec would understand it. Already the night was growing old, and she would have to rest or suffer badly for it.

She surveyed the room quietly, and then turned to Alec. Politely enough, he had waited at the door. She looked around once more then gave him a gentle, lady-like curtsy.[/i]

"As much as I would enjoy your company, I'm afraid I must spend this day alone."

"Was I as awful as all that?"

"Oh certainly not... But when I rest, I must rest alone. Perhaps tomorrow evening, we may talk...more."

"Of course. Until then, Kell'Niele. Sleep well."

"Yes," [i]Her voice was breathless, soft, almost a whisper.[/i] "Sleep well Alec."

[i]He turned and she shut the door behind him. Alone at last, she removed her shoes and dress and placed them down next to her other belongings. Then she stepped over to the wide bed, and sat down on the edge. She drew the drapes around it, even though there were no windows at all, then pulled the silken sheets up to her chest, folded her hands across them, and closed her eyes.[/i][/COLOR][/FONT]

Jade stood next to Sin and Thayne. The vamps they had been fighting were dust. They were just now looking around to see how the others were fairing. It was then they noticed that these vamps had had leaders, three of them. They were fighting Katima, and she wasn?t doing well.

Jade ran to her side to help, pulling the last leg from one of the tables and forcing it toward one of the vamps. He dodged it and pulled a gun. He aimed and fired, Jade dodged. The bullets hit Thayne square in the chest. Jade turned and kneeled beside Thayne, seeing Sin go into the fray from the corner of her eye.

[B]?Hey you crazy Aussie bitch, how you holding up??[/B] Thayne asked, giving her a weak smile, holding his chest.

[B]?I want you to grip into my left arm, cause this is going to hurt.?[/B] Thayne nodded and held on. Jade hovered her hand above his chest and closed her eyes.

And pulled. She felt Thayne?s grip tighten on her arm. The bullets came out of his chest and landed in her palm. She sighed. She had been lucky they were made of silver. Thayne coughed and bent over, patting Jade on the arm to let her know he?d be ok and she should go back to the fight.

Jade stood and turned, catching one of the vamps feet in her hands. He had been attempting to knock her out of the game while she was down. She pushed him hard and he fell backwards. Sin grinned at her. She pulled a couple knives and cracked her neck.

[B]?Let?s party.?[/B]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin had a grin on his face with his finger pointed straight with blood now covering them, he lunged forward attempting to attack one of the vampire leaders. Thinking it would be an easy task he chraged in head on, under estimating his prey, the vampire dodge his blow and Sin tumbled to the ground rolling until he hit a wall. He shook his head and looked up only to see a gun pointed at his head, the vampire pulled the hammer back on the gun and smiled.

[B]"Aww crap."[/B] The vampire pulled the trigger and all they heard was a loud bang, Thayne sat up so he could see, Sin was limp an his head was now dropping. The vampire laughed with his victory and turned towards Thayne, he pulled the hammer and held it at Thayne, Thayne growled. At that moment he saw Sin lift his head back up and cracked his neck, he had a huge cut across his forhead. He stood up and tapped the vampire on the shoulder, he turned and saw a huge fist come straight for his face. It cracked him in the face and he dropped his gun putting his left hand over his wound. Sin cracked his knuckles.

[B]"Ok, I would like to know how you thought I was dead when it grazed my head."[/B] The vampire removed his hand and smiled again.

[B]"I didn't. I thought you would be out long enough for me to finish your friend over their. But I guess I'll have to kill you then kill him."[/B] Sin growled, the vampire and Sin both crouched down and started to circle each other, the vampire lunged with unusual speed and tackled Sin to the ground. The vampire tried to bring his fist down on his face when Sin grabbed the balled hands and was holding them back, both struggling. Sin and the Vampire were grunting with the effort, Sin finally just flung him over his head by using his legs. The vampire tumbled to the floor and stood up quickly, at that moment, Sin had jumped in the air with both feet staright out and drop kicked him in the chest. The vampire flew and Sin hit the floor hard, Sin stood up and was rubbing his hip.

[B]"Ow, damn that hurt."[/B] The vampire was rocking on the ground a little groaning, rubbing his chest.

[B]"God that was a lot of force."[/B] The vampire said to himself, he suddenly felt something gra his ankle and he looked. He saw Sin gripping it with both hands.

[B]"Aww crap."[/B] It was the vampires turn to say it this time, Sin started to swing him around, swining until he was moving fast enough, flining the Vampire into the wall, plaster and dry wall falling out of the hole. The vampire fell out and and stood up, rubbing his back slowly.

[B]"Wow, that hurt."[/B] He looked at Sin and saw him right in his face with a stake in his hand. The vampire managed to grab his arm and hold him back while Sin was on top of him trying to stab him, both grunting. The vampire smiled.

[B]"Your very strong, I'm glad that we had this fight. Your are a worthy opponent, but until this fight is assured either of us victory I will not give up."[/B] The vampire said to Sin while holding him back, at that moment Thayne crawled up next to them and started to push the vampires arms down, the vampire was worried now. He started talking again as he was slowly losing.

[B]"Before I die, tell me your name Daywalker."[/B] Sin looked the Vampire in the eyes.
[B]
"The name is Sin. Named because of the Sin I commited."[/B] The vampired frowned at him.
[B]
"Still haven't made piece with what you are yet. It's a shame. You would be a great vampire."[/B] His arms finally were pushed down all the way laying flat on the floor, Sin held the stake high up ready to stab down. He looked into the vampires eyes again.
[B]
"I probably would, but for now. I must set you free."[/B] He stabbed it down and the vampire smiled weakly.

[B]"See you on the other side, Daywalker."[/B] And the Vampire turned to dust, Sin fell over and laid on his back, breathing deeply. Thayne doing the same. Sin looked over at Thayne.
[B]
"Thanks for the help."[/B] Thayne nodded and friendly slapped Sin on the shoulder.

[B]"No problem."[/B] They said smiling and laughing lightly.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]There were a few more vampires running towards the group of Wakanda, leaping through the air to gain more ground on them. One of them dived straight at Talyn, knocking him to the ground in a single punch. He lifted his hand up to his face and felt the warm blood pouring out of his nose. The bastard thing had broken it. He got to his feet shakily, and the vampire pounced again, punching him repeatedly, battering his chest and stomach with an onslaught of bone-breaking blows, and he felt several ribs snap.

[i]What the hell? [/i]he thought [i]These vampires are a whole lot stronger than the others. They couldn't have held a candle to us, but these ones are beating the crap out of us!

[/i]A final, open-palmed blow to the sternum threw Talyn back into the wall, which exploded in a cloud of plaster dust. The Wakanda slumped to the floor, smeared with blood and dust. The vampire stood over him, smirking.

"I guess the Wakanda aren't so powerful after all," he said, laughing at his fallen foe. He didn't realise that his foe was gathering a ball of light energy in his hand. He released it, blasting the vampire backwards, where he hit the ground hard.

"That wasn't funny, Wakanda," said the vampire, flipping to his feet, a smoking hole burnt in the front of his shirt. He looked down, and tore the shirt off, revealing rippling muscles in his chest and stomach. His arms were pretty big too.

Talyn coughed, and got to his feet, shaking his head to get himself together.

"Vampires are scum. You don't deserve to walk this earth," he said, his voice faltering a little.

"Oh, and the Wakanda are so much better, I suppose," replied the vampire, "If you think about it, you have hunted us as we have hunted the humans for so long. You and I are not so different, you know."

"I'm nothing like you!" spat Talyn, a string of bloody saliva flying to the floor, "You kill innocents just to feed! We hunt vampires for our own survival!"

"Enough talk!" shouted the vampire, "You are clearly too ignorant to understand the truth!" He launched himself at Talyn, but was stopped in mid-air by a Dark Flame Chain lashing itself around his ankles. He smashed to the ground a few inches in front of Talyn's feet.

"Thanks, Katima," said Talyn.

"Looked like you could use the help," replied Katima with a smile, then she went back to fighting the other vampires.

Talyn turned his attention back to the vampire, and he walked over to the mop that the janitor had left so hastily when the fight started, snapping it in half, the break point now jagged.

He walked back over to the vampire, and raised the makeshift stake above his head.

"Now to send you back to the Pit you came from," said Talyn darkly, slamming the stake downwards.

Time seemed to slow. The stake in Talyn's hands came towards the vampire's heart, the vampire, seeing this, raised his foot and drew a long knife from his boot, ramming it into Talyn's gut as the stake crunched through the bone of the vampire's chest, into his heart. The vampire and Talyn both looked shocked, and Talyn fell back as the vampire burst into ashes. Blood was gushing out of the knife wound, too much to allow Talyn to remain conscious. He fell to the floor, blacking out just before he hit the ground...
[/size]

Kalei gave Kabira a gaze, piercing her right to the core.

"Those foolish feelings towards humans and the gaze of a vampire. So THAT'S what a Wakanda is. And to think I thought they were just 'gifted'."

Setting the plate down on the table before her, Kabira walked over to her enslaved prisoner. The vampire circled Kalei, staring up and down at her precious toy trapped in chains. A swift kick came out from the chains, knocking Kabira back. The small vampire flipped head over heels and landed with her arms and legs far spread out, looking as if she was a cat.

"Nice, I'll give you that."

Standing up, Kabira felt a mark on her cheek. A long tongue extended from her, licking up the darkened liquid slowly oozing from her cheek. Licking her teeth, Kabira walked over to Kalei while still keeping in mind the reach of her foot.

"Oh sugar, you are so glad I can't touch you, aren't you? You feel safe, and secure."

"Leave me be you demonic wretch."

"SPUNK!!! NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! Show me some more sweet thang."

Kalei responded with a deadly gaze. Kabira chuckled, laughing off the intent stare from her prey.

Suddenly, Kabira heard footsteps coming from the staircase outside.

"One second darling, I have to take care of something."

Kabira ran over to the "stool" she had been using and propelled herself high into the darkened ceiling. Finding a place where she could store the body, Kabira punched a whole, and hid the servant's remains with him in the ceiling. Falling down, Kabira hit the floor and immediately started walking, as if she had not just fallen thirty feet.

Walking to the door, Kabira brushed off some dust, and felt for her wound on her cheek. Luckily, her body had already healed it. Turning to say a few words, Kabira gazed back at her prey and the room.

"Ooo, sorry, umm, here's the deal. See, I'm not done, I'll be back. Just give me a few seconds, literally, he's horrible."

Walking outside to the stairs, Kabira planted herself in a most seductive position, awaiting for the general to come. Flux came rushing down the stairs. He clapped his hands as he neared the door. Kabira's eyes showed brightly, cutting through the dark as though they were illuminated by themselves.

"Heheheheheh, guard my ass. Like he sent me down here to keep her safe."

As he made his way to the final landing, Kabira jumped out at him, pinning him against the wall. Their lips met and Kabira indulged herself in the vampire?s lustful touch. Pushing her away for a moment, Flux questioned his actions. After a brief pause and realization, Kabira returned once more to the passionate indulgence set before her.

Flux moved his lips down the neck of the beautiful temptress, kissing lightly.

"...Flux..."

Words were not said besides the simple grunts and moans exchanged between the two vampiric lovers. Although, for the two of them to be called lovers would be a misnomer of dramatic proportions. Kabira thought of it more as a convenience at an excellent moment.

Swiftly, Kabira was pushed against the opposite wall, and the two began to quickly disrobe. As their bodies intertwined, the amount of sounds increased intensely, as did the lust between the two.

Within a few minutes, the climax of intensity had passed, and both stood out of breath against the cold, damp, rock wall. Reaching over to her clothes, Kabira pulled another knife out from her belt. Treacherous was the name spelled upon this one.

Quickly without a notice, Kabira introduced the sharp blade into the spinal cord of the younger vampire, blocking his nerves from their destined courses. First, a look of bewilderment took over his face. Quickly, it changed to a blank stare, as he collapsed onto the floor.

Dressing herself best she could, Kabira laid the general against the steps furthest away from the single light above the door. Opening the door, Kabira returned to talk to the wakanda.

"Well, that didn't take you too long you sultry bitch."

"Oh, why thank you, I am the best at basically everything. Especially sarcasm. Don't play with fire you little manipulator, or you might get burned. Anywho, so now that the guard is done, I just have one question to ask you."

Looking around, Kabira found nothing about the room besides the one hanging, and herself.

"How do you still hold Malik's heart?"

Kalei laughed out loud. The noise bounced off every wall around the room. Kabira turned red, a strange color for vampires.

"Oh, come on, like you even care. Just go away, I'm not in the mood."

Kabira was infuriated beyond belief.

"FINE, HAVE FUN WITH FLUX."

Storming out, Kabira walked up the stairs quickly removing the knife from Flux's neck. He instantly regain consciousness and clothed himself, having no recollection of the past moments shared between him and Kabira.

"Watch her, she killed a servant with two small rocks and hid him in the ceiling."

Flux entered the room seeing Kalei laughing hysterically in the chains.

"Bondage must be your thing."

Kabira stopped half way up the staircase and punched a massive hole among the rocks, leaving gravel to roll down the steps. Brushing off her hands, Kabira looked around, took in a deep breathe, and walked into the party once more, to here an announcement. Baffled by what was going on, Kabira blended into a crowd, and tried to find the gist of the speech.

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Garamond]Alec had bowed graciously at Kell'niele's exit into her quarters, knowing that the little charade they had created for themselves would not go any further. No, she wasn't like the others that skulked about, hunting for a quick screw then never to be heard from again. That or they'd bleed you for everything you were worth.

The behavior reminded him very much of the courtship of spiders. Once the male had served his purpose, he was nothing more than a warm and sexualy weakened meal. Vampire women weren't any different, and Alec always kept on his guard. The idea of a long-term mate appealed to him however, and although Kell'niele seemed ideal for his wishes, he was fairly certain that she wasn't acting serrious.

He gave a silent sight, re-joining the guests downstairs. Wishes and hopes left little to the imagination, especially to one of this life-style. As dawn approached, he didn't feel the urge to sleep striking him. Not yet anyway. Rouge eyes fell upon another familiar face, and fangs glinted as he made an approach. Lord Malik was just leaving her as he walked closer.

Time to greet his good friend, Kabira.

[CENTER]* * *[/CENTER]

Before Malik had stalked up the main stairway, he had spotted a most familiar face appearing in the crowd. In that instance he felt his anger flare as he descended the steps again, approaching and grabbing her by the upper arm harshly.

"Aren't you supposed to be downstairs?" He asked with a deadly hiss upon his voice. Kabira had snapped her head around in this time, surprise not on her face but a burning frustration in her eyes, as though his chastising her were the last thing she needed right now.

"Why? To watch your precious little prisoner?" She snapped back, obviously not intimidated by his growled questions, nor the fingers digging into her arm, "She's being taken care of by Flux."

"By the smell of it," He cast a wicked grin towards her, his nostrils flaring, "You already saw to that."

A blush of anger began to creep up the back of the Vampiress' neck as she was put on the spot for her behavior. To Malik's statement, she had nothing more to say, rather, she stood staring smoldering holes through his palid face. Without a snappy retort or any sensless excuses, Malik pulled her closer for an instant, dipping his head to her ear.

"I'll expect you to be a good little girl," He hissed silkily to her, "I'd best find you in my quarters and waiting by sunrise."

And with that, he swept away, off to where is prisoner was being kept. To take care of some buisness before his rest.

Upon entering the small chamber below, he was greeted by a disheveled Flux, a blossom of fresh blood smattering through his clothing. A smile was upon his lips as he watched his master enter, a smile that somehow didn't know he was duped by a conniving mistress.

A body was propped up, limp and lifeless in the corner. The simple garb providing information that it was one of his servants.

"She's killed a servant," Flux nodded towards the corpse, "Hid it up in the ceiling. I pulled it down of course."

Malik let his gaze travel from the carcass to his prisoner. She was bound in a rather secure manner, a glare to deftly match any that he had ever seen. He smiled darkly, returning his attention to Flux.

"I'm quite sure she did," He said, his voice edging on a mocking tone, "Why don't you clean yourself up and prepare for the day."

It was more of an order than a suggestion, one that Flux understood well as he made his exit from the room. Malik watched him go with dissintrest, waiting for complete silence before he even dared to glance at Kalei again.

"It's quite a gift..." He began, smiling at the woman bound before him, "when one can infuriate Kabira to the extent you have."

"I've done nothing..." Kalei said plainly. Malik however, doubted that giving a soft, low chuckle, moving closer to the bound Wakanda, confident that she wouldn't attack him.

"It was a rather nice mark you left on her face," He purred, lifting his hand slowly to gently capture her chin between forefinger and thumb, "Pity that she didn't land a strike on you."

"She's not the brightest of your species." Kalei tried to jerk her head away. Malik increased the preassure in his fingers, now bruising her tender skin. He turned her head to the left, and then the right, as though he were a master inspecting their favorite pet.

"That's a given, but she serves her purpose," He said distantly, as though the subject of Kabira were boring him, "Far more loyal than you ever were."

Kalei chuckled, smiling lightly. "I'm sure I never compared to her in bed, but I always thought it was you that was not loyal. At least I have yet to take another lover since you left." Kalei gave a wicked smile, hoping her words would strick up his temper. Malik merely returned the smile, moving to grasp her jaw now, dealing a good amount of crushing pressure onto her.

"In my world, there are only toys who do not walk a line between sex and love." He smirked darkly, "But I'm sure you've forgotten, blinded by your silly Wakanda ideals. Which reminds me, where is you clan? Comming durring the day to murder us in our sleep?"

Kalei whinced slightly under the amount of pressure he was placing upon her. She smiled softly, her eyes showing her distaste in his cruel words. "You should know, Malik."

"I'm afraid I do." He said, his smile turning into a frown, releasing Kalei's face and stepping away from her, "And it's nothing short from foolish."

Kalei took in a deep breath, feeling fresh blood running down her wrist. She watched Malik, but could not muster to say anything. What was there for her to say?

"Say I set you free..." He turned over his shoulder, regarding her with narrowed eyes, "and you hold off your kin until an honorable battle can be fought?"

Kalei squinted her eyes. "Why?"

"I'm fairly certain that the Wakanda don't think themselves as cowards," He retorted quietly, "And are most likely not going fight without the knowledge that their leader is safe."[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Garamond]I'm tired, I'm sure you can manage from here DC.[/FONT]

OOC: Sorry haven't posted in a while. Things sorta go outta hand here. It's all good now though. Sorry about the mundane post too.

[color=#CC0099][size=1]Katima flitted side to side, dodging the attacks of a nearby vampire. A few had surrounded her and tried to take her out, but this only made Katima pissed off. Her [i]Dark Flame Chain[/i] wheeled around in the air, sometimes catching one or two of the vampires in the sides, scarring them deeply. The dark-fire burned them to their amazement. All had second thoughts about attacking this seemingly weak female.

Katima whipped the [i]Chain[/i] around so she held it in both hands.
" These ones are tougher than the others. Maybe Malik has sent us some that actually have some resilence to Wakanda powers. Finally... something interesting to do."

The civilians watching the group killed off these supposed-imaginary creatures were either frozen with terror, or running for their lives in panic. Some of the vampires had caught a few of the civilians and devoured them in front of the others. Katima saw one young child standing there, terror written outwardly on her small face. The feeling of terror made her remember her first encounter with a vampire.

[INDENT][i]The night was dark. Clouds covered the moon so thickly that it was impoosible for the moonlight to seep through. Katima, only 7 years of age, walked beside Kalei with her brother Tegan on Kalei's other side. Katima clutched Kalei's hand firmly. Tonight was the night that she was going to encounter her first vampire. She shuddered in fear. Kalei had taught her and her twin brother about vampires and how to kill them. But she had never ever seen one before.

Looking up at Kalei's face, Katima knew that something was going to happen soon. Kalei had warned them before they left that they would be targeted. When Tegan asked Kalei for a reason, she paused for a moment before saying it was because they were small children. Katima didn't quite believe her.

" Kalei....." Katima said softly, looking around almost paranoid.
" What is is Katima?" Kalei cooed softly, not looking down to the small child.
" They're coming aren't they?" Katima asked.
Tegan looked up at Kalei too, a look of fear on his face too.
" Can you feel them?" Kalei asked back.
Katima shook her head. " I can tell by the look on your face."
Kalei stiffled a laugh. " Yes, we are being followed. Did I not mention that you two would be targetted by these creatures?"
" But...." Tegan began to say, " We're only children. Why are they targetting us?"
" It's because normal children are easy prey. They also have somewhat fresher blood than adults because of their age. To a weak vampire, children are the perfect prey. But you two are far from normal children. Lucky for us, they don't know that...... yet."[/i][/INDENT]

Holding her [i]Dark Flame Chain[/i] tightly, Katima dodged two vampires, sprinting over to the littel girl that was about to become the prey of an advancing vampire.
" Dark Flame Chain Scythe!" she muttered. A small scythe piece appeared on the end of the [i]Flame Chain[/i]. Whirling it around, Katima somersaulted into the air, landing between the girl and the vampire. With one quick revolution of the chain, Katima removed its head with the scythe piece while using the other end to restrict both arms behind him. One pull of the chain and both his arms came clean off.

The little girl clung to Katima's legs as they both watched the vampire fall to the floor, burning up into a pile of ash. It was true what Kalei had said, that weak vampires preyed on children. Katima left the presence of the girl as her mother rushed up and grabbed her away from Katima, thinking that she too was dangerous.

Katima had turned to watch the little girl wave at her and upon turning back, she witnessed the tussle between Talyn and the vampire that was now a pile of ash.
" Talyn!"
She ran over to him and caught him before he hit the ground. He was losing a lot of blood.
" Damn..."
She took off her jacket and used it as a make-shift bandage. She shook her head at herself when she thought he'd better appreciate this because it was her favourite jacket.

Looking up, her eyes began to turn a blood red colour.
" Stay there Talyn. I won't let anyone else touch you."
Thayne had been hit by a bullet. Thankfully Jade had removed it before it became too much of a problem.
[b]We need to finish these off and get on our plane.[/b]
The boarding call was announced over the PA. Obviously the management or security of the airport hadn't heard of the supernatural scuffle occuring in one of the private boarding wings.

" EVERYONE FINISH THEM OFF QUICKLY! THAT WAS OUR BOARDING CALL!" Katima yelled over the sounds of the fight. All nodded, agreeing with her. It was time to finish them off and head quickly to the plane.[/color][/size]

OOC: You heard what Katima said.

[FONT=Arial Narrow]"And how can I trust you?" Kalei watched Malik. His slim and firm figure had not changed since the last time they had encountered each other, but she didn't really expect it to either. After all, he was a vampire.

"You can't. You'll just have to take my word on it."

Kalei thought on it for a moment, but there was nothing else she could do. This house some how prevented her from using any form of her power. She wouldn't be able to send anything to any of the Wakanda while trapted within its walls.

"And when will this honorable battle take place?"

Malik merely smiled at her as he slowly pranced back towards her, displaying the metal key that would set her free. He said nothing as he unlocked her feet first, placing all her weight on the cuffs around her wrist. She whinced slightly from the pain as Malik stood watching her for a moment. Seeming to take pleasure in her pain. He slowly placed the key into the cuff on her right wrist, turning it slowly until it clicked. Then he unlocked the other. As Kalei's feet touched the floor she took a breath of relief as she toppled to the floor in a heap of weak muscles and bones.

"Looks as if you've been suspended for too long, Love." Malik smiled, looking down at her.

Kalei groaned silently as she rose to her feet, her legs wobbly and weak. "I shall see you again, Malik. And I won't be so easy to over power next time. Bid Kabira fair well for me. I'm sure she'll miss me." Kalei started towards the door, slowly and carefully making her way up the steps. Malik was close behind her to make sure that none of the other vampires remained in the hallway.

Kalei made her way from the building and wandering as far as her body would carry her into the wilderness. Of course Malik had to choose a place that was in the middle of no where to keep her captive. She stopped after just a short hour of travel and propped herself up against a large tree. The sun was heavy and hot over head. She prayed she had enough strength to send her clone to the closest Wakanda to her.

"Oh my precious Tegan." A soft voice echoed through the Wakanda's head as a light figure walked into the alley.

"Kalei." He replied just as softly.

"I haven't much time," the nearly transparent figure knelt before him and placed her hands up, palms facing him. "My body is fading quickly and you were the only one I could reach. I will give you my location. I'm sure Katima is on her way to the Temple." Kalei's fading face placed her hands against his, transmitting everything she had seen on her way to and from the estate. Once he pulled back, Kalei's image started to blink in and out. "Malik's followers will not stand in your way. Please...hurry." Kalei blew a kiss to the young, wounded man as she faded from sight.

"I pray that my body can hold out until they can get here." Kalei whispered to herself as she felt her head become heavy again, her eyes falling shut.[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]OOC: There ya go, Kairi. Something for you to do. Find Katima once she arrives in London and then come find Kalei. I'll PM you with what city she's in. The rest is up to you guys.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=times new roman][COLOR=DarkOrchid][i]Kell'Niele's dream was of fire. Violence. Rage, and strangely reminiscent of the D.N.A. dream she had been given the night she had been changed, so long ago. She could call it what it was now, but back then, it was only the Dream of the Changing.

Unlike her current dream, the dream she had enjoyed so thoroughly, as her body was restructured to conform to the standards of the ancient night creatures, was a dream of power and wonder, full of light, full of changing streams of energy. She could see her master, with her, changing her body with the blood of his body, the flesh of his flesh. And when her spine had gone through the sickening crack of the final change, her eyes had gone wide, and her dreams had become nothing more than a whisper.

This dream was a memory. A memory a thousand times more magnified under the pressure of the vampires around her and the fear pressing on the minds of a select few. As she dreamed, she recalled the first time a Wakanda had been so bold as to threaten her with bodily harm. She wasn?t very young, as a matter of interest; she was actually only a few years younger than she was now. And they were still not a gigantic threat, but to her, they were an annoyance, and one to be smacked down with the power that only she and a few others had. It had slithered up to her, trying to be sneaky, but failing. And it had drawn on her.

First mistake, it had assumed that she would be weak like all the others. Hah, funny. So, in stupidity, he drew the silver blade, one of the few that could actually penetrate her skin and burn. She was prepared, for a change, and she caught his wrist almost as soon as he had drawn and her eyes had caught the glint of metal. She laughed aloud, in his face, his eyes going wide as he caught the glint of red in her eyes. Within seconds, she had twisted his wrist back and slammed it against the wall. The dagger itself fell to the ground with all the force Kell?Niele had used, and it lodged itself into the concrete, nearly three inches up the blade. Her laughter was stunning to him, it grated on his ears and it nearly drove him up the wall. Unfortunately, he was already up the wall. She had him by the wrist, and now the throat, nails digging in.[/i]

?I sincerely hope that your kind aren?t as stupid as you. Or as ugly.?

[i]She snarled at him, and he managed to croak a little as she let up on his throat. He inhaled just once, but had time for no more. Kell?Niele, Nosferatu, peeled him from the wall, then threw him against the other. He hit the wall, nearly went through, and then sank to the ground, a bloody heap. She laughed, then drew his dagger out of the ground and wrapped it in the remains of his shirt. She placed it in her purse, then sauntered down the street, completely at ease.

Kell?Niele awoke around 8:00 in the evening. She stood of her own accord, and got dressed, then she opened her purse and took out the blade.[/i][/COLOR][/font]

[color=darkslategray][size=1] Richard, quite simply, snapped into action as he got slammed into the wall, having been punched in the stomach. He peeled himself from the wall, and growled, twirling the rusted and serrated katana. He was pissed. Three had surrounded him, as he peeled himself from the cracked walls. The blade was powerful, but so was his feet.

[b]"I onl' talk w'en I'm pissed off, or reallah' please'd."[/b] Richard didn't bother to keep his speech in line. [b]"I alsah dun talk like dis unless ya reallah got meh pissed."[/b] They might not realize it yet, but they'd suffer now. Before they could act, Richard lept off of the wall, flying up above them. He brought the blade down, creating a bloody swath through one. He dropped the blade, and spun around on his left foot, wrenching the Siphon Life mark onto the remaining two.

They were quite good, however, and managed to fight off some of the ill effects. They even got a few attacks off, before he roared and jumped into the fray again, turning into shadow and black mist, using Shadowform. His punches and kicks roared with the essence of demonic energies.

Soon, he was overflowing with life, and twitched on the floor. He needed to cut himself, but couldn't steady his hands. He'd need to cut himself soon. Or die.[/color][/size]

[b]OOC:[/b] Short post, I know. Someone will need to help Richard.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][CENTER]Tegan layed on the ground exhausted...seeing Kalei alive was relieving...however his wounds were severe...

He tried to rise to his feet...but couldn't, his motivation and spirit was revitalized...but his body still lacked strength.

Looking out into the street, knowing what he had to do for Kalei...he stretched out his arm and gently...through the flowing energies of all those who were talking the streets. He took little by little of their life energy...trying to make it so slight that they wouldn't notice. Tegan felt his wounds healing themselves as he continued the process...some of the french civilians began to feel light headed and some collapsed to their knees.

[B]"damn..."[/B] he said to himself underneathe his breathe and rose to a standing position. Tegan still flet weak...but he had enough to at least move around and not worry about the pain of his wounds. Using the wall of the ally as a brace...he made his way to the other side away from the weakened crowd.
[B]
"Time to head to the Temple before finding Kalei...I wonder if Katima will be there when I arrive."[/B]

Quickly jumping onto a train to the coast and taking a boat across the sea...Tegan found his way to London...his wounds finally healed in his travel as he entered the city. Bells rang all over as he entered...darkness was falling...which ment that he needed to find shelter for the night...he prayed that Katima made it there soon. He missed her...and they needed to get to Kalei soon...one thing bothered him...

[B]"why did she want me to find the others first before he found Kalei?"[/B]
[/CENTER]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]