OtakuBoards

Love Me, Mr. Death [M-LVS]

demonchild781

[B]?Let?s go!? [/B] Jade yelled after the vamp she and Sin had been fighting dusted. She ran over to Thayne and linked her arm under his shoulders to help support him. She was headed for the terminal when she saw one of the Wakanda twitching on the floor. She paused. Sin patted her on the back and took Thayne from her.

[B]?Go. See if you can help him.?[/B]

Jade nodded her thanks and went to the man?s side.

[B]?I?m Jade.?[/B]

The man nodded once to her then looked at the floor next to him. [B]?Blade?[/B]

Jade looked and saw a knife next to the man, as if it had fallen from his grip. She picked it up and offered it to him. He shook his head vigorously.

[B]?Can?t. Too shaky. You?ll have to help.?[/B]

[B]?Alright?? [/B] Jade took the knife and knelt beside him [B]??what do ya need me ta do??[/B]

The man pulled back his sleeve [B]?My arm??[/B] he began to twitch more violently [B]?? hurry?[/B]

Jade paused only a second. Then she grabbed him at the wrist to attempt to steady him. With one quick move, she drew the blade across his forearm. He groaned and his twitching lessoned as he bled. After a moment, he sat up and wrapped a cloth around his arm.

Jade stood and offered him the knife. He placed it on his belt. She left her hand extended to help him to stand. [B]?Come on, we got a plane to catch.?[/B]

He nodded and patted her shoulder roughly. [B]?Thanks, Jade?[/B]

[B]?No problem?

?I?m Richard by the way?[/B]

Jade nodded to him as the entered the terminal and smiled [B]?I tell you what Richard. I could use a coldie and a sanger after a fight like that??[/B]

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[size=1]Talyn heard Katima's voice through the fog of unconsciousness, and urged himself back into life. The darkness lifted, and he opened his eyes. Katima was standing over him, her Dark Flame Chain whipping around her, keeping any vampires who tried to take Talyn's body away. He looked down, seeing the wound that had opened in his stomach. Blood was pumping out steadily now, not the constant harsh flow of a newly-opened wound, but rather the steady pump of an old one. Katima's favourite jacket lay across his stomach, now soaked in crimson.

Talyn pressed the jacket into the wound, and got steadily to his feet. He could feel that he did not have much blood left, and his face would probably be very pale, but he forced himself up through sheer strength of will.

"You shouldn't have used this jacket, Katima," he said hoarsely, "You ruined your favourite jacket to save me. I'm not worth that."

"Well I'd rather have you alive and no jacket, Talyn. Without it, you could have died from blood loss."

"Thank you, Katima," he said sincerely, "Now let me help you with those vampires."

"No, Talyn!" shouted Katima, "You're too weak! Don't try any magic!" But she was too late. Talyn had already gathered up all his strength, forcing it into his body. He threw his head back and howled like a wolf. The clouds outside the airport parted, and sunlight beamed down through them, rays of light literally blasting through the windows, shattering them completely. The shafts of light blasted through the vampires, turning some weaker ones to dust, while others were merely burned. Talyn dropped to the floor. Using this spell severely weakened him even when he was at full health and capability, so it did a lot more damage to him after his near-death experience. He lay on the floor, spasming weakly, his stomach wound leaking blood. The vampires were subdued for now, but they would regain their strength soon enough. And that was too soon for Talyn.

"We have to get our plane!" shouted Katima, "Someone grab Talyn and carry him. I don't care what British Airways says about injured passengers, he's coming with us!"

Talyn felt someone grab his arms and haul him onto their back, and then they ran, and Talyn slipped out again...
[/size]

[SIZE=1]She stood covered in dust still shutting her eyes waiting to be attacked for her slow moments ?We have to get our plane!" she opened her eyes hearing Katima and quickly followed the others Who had already moved towards where they were to board the plane.The intercom came on again while the group moved through the hallway rushing. People staring without any attempt to hide the look of shock.

?We only have a few more minutes we need to move faster! ? priest caught up to the others now who where running. The rush against time and weaving in and out of people who just didn?t have the right sense to move was annoying and the hallway...well endless or so it seemed. ?Last call for flight...? The sounds of the intercom seem to fade some what as they got to the plane, finally. They made it, a few minutes before they shut the door but, they made it. Wearily, they took seats leaving blood stains on the grey dull fabric. Everyone seemed to be breathing hard, but hell at least they were still there. They were alive right??Is he okay??

?I think..he?s passed out,...?

?No kidding.?

Priest sat up in her seat and watching them examine the wounded.

? Maybe we?ll get some medical supplies when we get there.? Priest hoped that would be soon, and the plane would just take off as much as it rushed passenger to get there. The flight attendant started to talk about buckling seat belts and airmasks and such other things. Priest frowned, wishing they would stop and just go already."geesh...man.." They would just prolong their plans. [/SIZE]

[color=#CC0099][size=1]Katima knelt over Richard, Talyn and Thayne. The three of them had taken serious injuries. But thanks to Jade, Thayne and Richard had been saved from serious harm. However, Talyn was the worst out of the three of them. Katima gritted her teeth. When he got better, there was a lot of explaining for him to do. But, thanks to him, the vampires had been taken care of. Was it worth it to get so injured over though?

" Someone get the stewardess. I want a medical kit now as we roll onto the runway," she ordered through gritted teeth. Priest and Ena went off to the front of the plane to search for a medical kit. The wounds could be roughly stitched up. He couldn't wait for a hospital care in London when they arrived. Something had to be done now.

They were drawing a lot of attention to themselves. The passengers of the plane were thinking they were some sort of terrorists and some even started to panic, causing a ruckus. Katima assigned Jade and Sin to calm them down as she inspected all three mens' injuries more properly.

The plane rocked side to side softly and jumped up and down as it mades its way out onto the runway. There was no way Katima could get Talyn into a seat in this condition. She asked Ena and Priest to strap Richard and Thayne into a seat before take-off - she'd have to hold Talyn to the ground as the plane ascended.

" Everyone, into their seats," Katima said as she began to tie an empty chair's seat belt to her wrist just in case anything happened during take-off and they needed to make a forced landing.

" Will you be okay Katima?" Jade asked as she strapped herself in.
" Yes. Talyn was foolish enough to do this to himself and save us all. I feel I have to repent somehow," Katima replied as she locked her arms around the uppermost of Talyn's chest, keeping well away from his wound. It was still bleeding profusely, even though she had put her coat around the wound.

The plane wheeled around onto the runway and the engines began to kick into full force. The pilot hit the accelerator and the plane began to speed up, making the necessary lift needed to fly. As the plane tilted, Katima held onto the strap firmly, holding Talyn the best she could without hurting him. It was a steep ascent. But soon enough, they were flying at an acceptable altitude and the seatbelt sign was switched off. Katima prayed that none of the injured's blood had thinned too much.

Most of their group had unbuckled their seatbelts and made thier way over to their injured comrades. They looked to Katima searchingly.
" Priest, Ena, could both of you stitch up Richard's arm the best you are able? All we need is to stop it bleeding for the length of the flight. Jade and Sin, are the passengers calm?"

" As much as they could be with our grand debut," Sin smiled with sarcasm sharp on his tongue. Jade sniggered and Katima gave a weak smile.
" Good," she said, " Could you two see to Thayne to see if he's in any discomfort and to check his wound? It doesn't seem too bad to the eye, but I need to make sure he is all right."
" Rightio," Jade said, her Australian accent thick in her speech. They moved over to their friend to inspect his wound.

Katima sighed and lay Talyn against the floor gently. She stood and walked over to some stunned stewardess.
" Sorry about the mess and the havoc we've caused. We're not terrorists. We're just people that got caught up in what happened in the airport," Katima said, trying to sound as innocent as possible, " My friend is very hurt. Could I ask if he could be moved to business class to let him lie down?"

The stewardess looked at each other then back at Katima. They seemed to have lapped up the excuse she had given them.
" We have a few seats to spare. Would you be needing anything else?" one of the girls' asked tentatively.
" If there are any pressure bandages or bigger ones that the ones in the medical kit, then I would like those if I may."
They nodded. One girl showed Katima to the seat for Talyn while the other rummaged around for the bandages Katima required.

She walked back to Talyn and heaved him onto her shoulders, taking him to the laid out seat. Tentatively, she put him down, making sure his wound wouldn't leave any blood behind by covering the seat with towels. The people in business class looked rather stunned and horrified at Talyn's bloody mess of a body. Katima ignored them as set to work on stitching up the wound.

Half an hour later, Katima had Talyn's wound stitched and dressed. He looked like he hadn't felt much of the pain in his unconsciousness. Some of the people are here were watching her through the entire process, a few getting up to be sick in the plane's toilet.

Katima herself stood and went to the bathroom to wash off the blood on her hands. Locking herself in, she washed the red liquid off her hands. She sat down on the toilet seat, calming herself down.

" Why.... why Kalei did you make me second-in-command.... why isn't Tegan second-in-command for god-sakes....."

With that, she punched to side of her, slamming her clenched fist into the metal plating. It left a large dint and the sound must have alarmed the other passengers. Katima left the cubicle and walked back to Talyn's side. She sat on the floor beside him and laid her head down on his lap. She hoped he was going to be ok. With that, she fell asleep.[/color][/size]

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]The night was turning bitterly cold as Tegan waited on top of the big ben clocktower looking upon the entire city. From here Tegan was well prepared and aware of the movements all around him...giving him ample time if there was an ambush.

Very few raindrops fell...but the night winds up in the tower made is to be like freezing rain. Kneeling down and taking shelter underneathe a stone ledge, Tegan hugged himself tightly, pulling his arms through the sleeves of his trenchcoat to try and get warm. His stared down at the stone ground underneathe him...trying to rest without falling asleep.

[B][I]...its been so long since I've been around all of the other Wakanda...[/I][/B] he reminded himself...thinking of the others that we coming to London.

[B][I]
...I wonder how she'll look...Katima...its been too long my sister. I hope your years training under Kalei have been good for you...[/I][/B] Tegan had a sudden shiver shoot down his spine a cold chill passed under the overhang.

Just thinking about all the vampires that dwelled in the city of London would have been enough to send a chill down his back. Not because of the vampires themselves...but the potential war that was coming. Through his interigations in France...he drained and sensed that there was a movement stirring within the vampire order...

[I][B]...and the Wakanda will answer the call...[/B][/I]

Through all his training...even at a young age...his isolation allowed him to master his abilities far beyond his expectations. But with this...becoming the warrior that he was now...he desired peace more than battle. However...with Kalei being kidnapped...it would be something that Katima would want for him to come back.

Holding out both his hands...he looked deeply into each of them...looking at his dark and light powers...

[I][B]
...if only I could master this technique...maybe I could finally end this war...[/B][/I]

But realizing his foolishness...he wrapped his arms around his body once again...

[I][B]
...I would become just like them...my cause would be no different from their own...[/B][/I]

He needed his sister back...he didn't want to be alone anymore...if the war was going to come...he knew that he had to accept it...but he wanted her by his side once again. He understood that she was growing up...and Kalei had become her mentor...there wasn't much room for him anymore. She was Kalei's favorite...but Tegan loved his sister dearly...and left the group because he loved her so much...it had been 2 years since he'd seen her...this will be quite a reunion.

With Tegan's red eyes glowing through the shadows of the tower...his eyes were ever watchful...anticipating the arrival of his friends. He would make his way to the Temple tomorrow morning to await them...to bring them all to Kalei...whom he prayed would be safe until their arrival...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]Richard didn't try to make conversation. Sure, they were his allies, and quite possibly what he might consider friends, but they were all in too much of a close knit group. He didn't want to intrude, so he just helped out in missions and in return, was allowed to stay with them. Like something....like something swept under the rug. A dirty secret.

That's what he felt like. Pulling out a ciggarette, he closed his eyes, trying not to think about his "friends". What if they realized that they didn't need him? He'd be cast out, and once again hunted for being a freak. Even good lucks and being able to listen, unlike most people on the planet, wasn't enough to save you. Not when you had supernatural powers and had been raped and beaten. Nope, never enough.

[i]Ironic...I'm listenin' to Feel Good Inc. and yet I feel like crock shit. Why am I just realizing this now? Our leader's captured, and I'm concerned for myself. I guess that's because I'm the black sheep. A loner, a windmill turning for their profit. Just a machine. Yes. Machine, that sounds good. Robot, servant, helper, tool. Tool. That's what I'll be. A tool.[/i]

Deep down, he still yearned for human contact, but was...desensitized to humanity as a whole. When he really thought about it, he shook. Not with anger, but something he never felt. Richard was going to die alone. Never realizing how horrible it might feel, he had just drifted in the nether. Waiting to die, really. And yet, Richard avoided being hunted and killed. He wanted to find that special contact that people had. What was it called? Friends? Love? He didn't even know the word.

[i]-They might fill my place
A temporary stand-in for your face
It happens all the time
and yet I can't help but know I'll die alone.
I think I'd love to die alone.[/i]

[b]"I think I'd love to die alone. Yeah."[/b] Richard mused.

[b]OOC:[/b] >.> What? I warned you that that's the way he thinks.[/color][/size]

Kabira popped her neck as she stood with her back up against the wall. Tears ran down her face from the final realization. Her hunger for lust and pleasure had yet again found it's way into Malik's hands. She knew it was not her place to fool around on one who was so deeply imbedded into her heart.

[I]How did I do that? What came over me?[/I]

As if I dam broke before her, he cheeks became oversaturated by her tears. The raw emotion that she had held back for the past hour or two had finally reached it's peek. Between Kalei's control and Malik's anger, Kabira found herself in a see of sorrow.

[I]Stop this. Get yourself together. You know what?s going on, TAKE CARE OF IT.[/I]

Reaching over, Kabira found a dress on the floor. She knew it was not hers, due to the overly gaudy appeal of it. Thoughts raced through her head of a vampire with such taste. Immediately, her mind honed in on Kell'Niele.

[I]That hypocritical bastard. How dare he. If it had been an underling, the rage would be far less. But this putrid, repulsive, sad excuse for a vampire, disgusting.[/I]

Trying to think nothing of it, Kabira whipped her face on the disturbingly hideous dress and then tossed it into the fire across the room. Pulling herself up, Kabira readied herself to make yet another appearance in front of her kin.

With a deep breathe, and I quiet sigh, Kabira left the room in the same state she had entered it. As she glided down the stairs, her expressions upon her face showed total control of the crowd, and her self.

"Ah, Kabira, we have much to talk of."

Looking over, Kabira found Alec presenting himself with his head down.

"Not tonight Alec, I have matters to attend to. Please understand. My actions mean no offense to you, but peace be with you this night. We shall speak after sunset of the next day."

"As you wish m'lady."

Rushing off, Kabira found three somewhat interested lackeys awaiting her presence.

With a lick of the lips, and a innocent question, the three vampiric men rushed off behind the sultry queen.

Tying there horses up, the squad of vampires entered a nearby town. Kabira stood in front, with the three young men following close behind.

As they made their way down the street, Kabira and her accomplices noticed the lack of personnel on patrol. Each step seemed to empower the young lads that took watch behind her. They felt as if with the streets being bare, it somehow resembled their power over the realm of humans.

Suddenly, two figures appeared half way down the street. Within the small town, there were but two street lamps set down a main road running down the center of the market area.

"You've entered our city damned. You all shall die again."

Kabira smirked and pointed a figure at her obvious opponents.

"Go fetch some flesh boys."

[COLOR=GREEN]Fyoura awoke with a start. For a second, she couldn't quite remember where she was, but after a moment it came to her. She had nodded off on the plane to London shortly after take off. The mass battle that had pre-ceided and almost prevented their departure had taken a toll on all of them. She gazed out of the window as her thoughts drifted about the battle, angry at herself for not providing more help.

[CENTER]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/CENTER]

[I]As the vampires began to attack in the airport termial, Fyoura, like the others, readied herself for battle. One vampire charged at her.[/I] Reckless fool, [I]she thought as she attacked him with her Arctic Frost attack, freezing him instantly as came within feet of her. "That was too easy," she said turning her attention to the others.

But before she could take another step, she heard the sound of shatering ice behind her. Fyoura barely had time to turn around when suddenly the arm of the vampire shot out and gripped tightly around her thin, delicate neck. He hoisted her into the air with one arm as if she were a rag doll. Fyoura instinctively tried to loosen his grip on her neck with her oun hands, but to no availe.

Her arms dropped to her sides and let her whole body hang limp in her attacker's arm. It seemed that she had fallen unconcious and her attacker, who seemed to think that this was the case, began laughing miniacly. "You were right! This was easy, for me that is." He laughed again, but this time he was interupted by a swift kick to the jaw by Fyoura, who was only faining her state of unconciousness. The surprise attack bought her enought time to fall back to a safer possision.

As she contempated her next move, she noticed a full bottle of water someone must have dropped in the panic. Fyoura quickly snatched it up, unscrewed the cap and poured it into her hand and formed into a sphere. She held the sphere suspended between her two hands in front of her. As she began chanting the spell to purify the water into holy water, the vampire began charging her once again.

She flung the sphere of holy water at him, but he mearly whiped off his coat infront of him just in time to act as a sheld. He tossed the artical aside and punched the stuned wakanda, sending her directly through a support beam and into the wall behind it. A shot of pain raced through her arm, which has taken the brunt of the attack. She gripped it close to her chest as she managed to stand up, but still had to lean against the wall to steady herself. Before she knew it, however, she found herself being leered over by her opponent.[/I] Please, someone, help me! [I]she thought in desperation.

Just then, the terminal was filled with a brilliant light. "We have to get to our plane!" she herd Katima's voice say. Now stopping to think, Fyoura quickly made her way towards the others and boared their flight. She then collapsed in her seat, greatful to be safe for the time being.[/I]

[CENTER]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/CENTER]

Fyoura winced a little as she inspected her injured arm. She hadn't really bothered to ask anyone to look at it, and as a result, it had swelled up quite a bit. She didn't really care, though. As far as some of the injuries their little group had sustained, she was one of the lucky ones. She frosted her arm over just enough to dull the pain and reduese the swelling. She then sat back to watch the sun rise out of the airplane window. It really was a beautiful sight, and seemed to have a glimmer of hope tied with it. But seeing this aways made her wander, [I]With I be here to see the next one?[/I][/COLOR]

[color=#CC0099][size=1]Katima awoke to find the pilot telling the passengers that they were about to land and to buckle up. She quickly checked over Talyn, making sure he was ready for landing, the man asleep. Looking over the others, she noticed that Fyuora was awake, but in some pain.

[i]All will be well soon everyone. Just a little longer...[/i]

Twenty minutes later the plane had touched down and all had grabbed their luggage. Katima hoped that her contacts had sent some form of transport to take them to the Temple. Talyn needed the medical attention of the elders the most, the others needing healers. It seemed only herself had come out of the fight unscathed.

Luckily enough, there was three sedans waiting outside. Katima assigned Jade and Sin to drive the other two while she drove the first one, leading them to the Temple. Once everything was packed in and everyone was in, Katima got in the front, started the car and drove off. They passed many of Britain's famous sites like Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London and Big Ben. Out of the main city of London, they drove through the green countryside. It had been a long time since Katima had been to the Temple in Britain. She could see her comrades were tired and aching.

[i]Just a little longer...[/i]

Another hour and the three cars were driving slowly up a large crushed gravel driveway, the stones crunching underneath the tires. The driveway led to a large old English mansion. It wasn't strictly a temple. but the insides coveyed more of a temple than the outside - a perfect camouflage. Katima parked the car in the parks to the side of the building. Sin and Jade followed suit, parking beside her. Katima got out of the car, looking up at the building.

" Here at last.... we'll be safe for a while...."

Everyone helped get the injured inside as helpers came out to help with the luggage and transporting the injured inside. Katima made sure that everyone was being tended before walking out of the room, leaving the professionals to their work. She walked up the semi-familar corridors, large glass windows letting in the dull sunlight of England. She wanted news of their situation.

" Katima?" a voice came from behind her. It was male, around the same age as Kalei. Katima whirled around.
" Ajax...."

A man the same age as Kalei walked up to Katima. He had deep forest green eyes and short dark oak brown hair. He looked at Katima with rather a crooked smile on his face.
" What are you doing here?" he asked, a definite smoothness to his voice.
" I've come to get information..." Katima started.
" About Kalei? We know she's been captured. I've been trying to get in contact with Tegan and you..."
" Tegan..."
" He's here Katima.... he's in Britain somewhere...."
" What?!"
" He came to us, wondering if we knew anything of Kalei, or anything of you. I told him that we had gotten word that you were coming here for information on Kalei. He told us that he'll come back again soon to check if you've arrived."
" I can't believe he's here.... it's been... what, two years?"
" He said it would be some reunion."
" Mm. It will be."

So Tegan knew.... Katima cursed at herself in her mind. That fateful day still was all too fresh in her mind. That day when Tegan disappeared without so much as a goodbye. That day he went away to train by himself in the wilderness of the world. Not a single word she had heard from him from the time he left until this very day. Katima gritted her teeth in anger. He was her twin brother. She had felt so empty without him, but she knew they had to part some day, just not like the way it did.

" Katima?" Ajax asked, looking concerned.
" Hm? Oh, it's nothing."
" Doesn't look like nothing to me."
" Just concerned about the others. We took heavy hits before we left on the plane. Some vampires tried to stop us boarding the plane."
" Really? Were they his?"
Katima nodded. " They had to be. They were more powerful than all of the others we had fought. We were caught off-guard. If Kalei hears of that, she'd beat the living crap out of me."
Ajax sniggered. " She would too."
" So.... I guess we have to wait..."
" I'll make the necessary arrangements with the elders."
" Thank you. Make sure my comrades are ..."
" They'll be ok."
" Thanks."

Ajax walked off towards the elders' rooms while Katima stayed in the corridor, standing there in silence. What was going to become of them now?[/color][/size]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]Richard woke up in the Infirmary, wounds healed. They still had bandages on him, so he stood up and peeled them off, wincing slightly as it ripped the tiny clots that had been formed. Looking around, he found his black and red jacket, and threw it on.

Then, Katima came in. Richard ignored her. She was going to do that thing, where she was "concerned" about him, but just most likely a farse of some sort. Grumbling to himself about, [i]where the hell's my cigs[/i], and such, Richard pulled on his riding goggles. She was still here?

[b]"What is it, Kat?"[/b] [i]Society hates me, so just tell me the mission and get it over with. What the hell kind of mood is that when you really... like... this person?[/i] Richard asked himself while addressing Katima. His prediction was partially right.

[b]"I was just worried about you, Richie."[/b] Richard's lips tweaked into what one might consider a smile, and it was gone just a second later.

[b]"I...never got called that a lot."[/b] Richard was surprised by his own voice. Not because of the huskiness, but the low rasp. Then, he realized he hadn't spoken any in the last four days. At least, not more than 10 words. He also knew that it was part of Katima's job to talk to the team like friends. Always a battle minded fellow, Richard's hand drifted to the pistol he kept in the bible, in his side pocket. She was just sitting down.

[i]Jesus, boy, think next time.[/i] The voice rang in his head. The voice that came out Katima's lips was much kinder and more forgiving.

[b]"Richard...please, don't ever tell yourself that you'd love to die alone. No one deserves that."[/b] She was stern in a sweet way. Richard's gaze looked up at Katima for the first time since...hell, he didn't know how long. Probably not this year.

[b]"So. You heard that?"[/b] He wasn't surprised that Katima would be bringing this up. She might of even guessed about something like it. God knew he always felt that way.

[b]"Yes, and I don't care how many times you were beaten or anything like that. I don't care if you think you're geeky or stupid or a tool. You're not a damn tool, Richie. You're a friend."[/b]

His stomach jumped to the point where he felt like it was going to burst from his mouth.

[b]"...Friend...?"[/b] Richard asked her to stay for a while. He wanted to talk to someone. It had been 14 years since he ever had a conversation this long. That was too long.[/color][/size]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]Kalei gasped as her clone rushed back into her body. It had been years since the clone re-entered so forcefully. She had learned how to balance her power, always leaving just enough so that it wouldn't jar her so terribly. She threw her head back and smacked it heavily against the tree she was propped up against. She cursed as she brought her head forward still trying to catch her breath. That's when she noticed her body was trembling.

"I have to find water, or my body won't make it much longer." She whispered to herself, slowly raising to her feet again. Blood had dried around her wrist and ankels again, and every step she took threaten to tear the thin scabs open again.

It seemed to take hours under the blazing sun, but she finally made her way to a small stream. "Maybe, just maybe this stream will have some energy I can take to help me travel farther away for Malik." She continued to speak aloud as she slowly crawled into slowly moving water.

The cool liquid ran up her legs as she slowly sat down. Its temperature helping to ease the buring she had felt while walking. She would have prefered a hot bath, but this would have to do.

Kalei closed her eyes, focusing all the small waves that ran up her back and over legs. Its energy not intense, but suttle. Soft. She pulled at it, carefully, with hidden finger tips. Drawing it into her body. Asking for the life from the small creatures that had made the stream their home. Holding forcefully to her control so not to kill everything that was around her as she drawed upon the energy that was going to help save her life.

After a few moments, Kalei rose from her feet and climbed up the opposite shore. Water ran down her legs and on to the very dry grass. She shielded her eyes from the blazing sun as she took her knew found energy.

"One day, I'll have to ask the Elders how you draw energy from the sun." She smiled to herself as she slowly made her way across the plain.

"Katima will be so happy to Tegan again." Kalei smiled to herself. "The others, I'm sure will be as equally thrilled. I fear something has happened to them though. I cannot seem to reach them as easily as before. Not that I can read mines or speak telepathicly or anything, but I usually can sense their energies." Kalei spoke aloud as she thought, hoping to destract herself from her pain.

"And Richard was doing so well before I left. I wonder if any of them have discovered new abilities. And what of this war? Will Malik actually fight fairly as he has said, or is it another trick? And why let me go?" Kalei paused for a moment, a thousand things running through her head at once and then suddenly a flash of something threaten to knock her over.

She shook her head, cleared her mind and kept walking.[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin was being escorted to his room, Thayne right next to him. Sin and Thayne were casually talking when suddenly Sin was hit with a sound, it was a rushing sound. It sounded like it was water, but thicker and slower in movement, it was the sound of blood flwoing through the vains of Thayne and their escort. Sin looked around quickly to find a clock, he saw a grandfather clock ticking slowly, he looked at the time and his eyes opened wide in shock.

[B]"Only 15 hours."[/B] He said, Thayne looked at him oddly and tapped him on the shoulder.

[B]"What did you say?"[/B] Sin turned abruptly.

[B]"It's only been 15 hours since my sirum and it's already wearing off."[/B] Sin took a deep breathe through his nose, he sighed with a slightly satisfied look on his face. He quickly shook it off.

[B]"I can already smell fresh blood, the blood that is running through your vains."[/B] Thayne looked a little frightened, but quickly recovered his postuer.

[B]"We need to get you to the infirmary. Now!"[/B] Thayne snatched Sin's arm and bolted off the way they came, when they were near the entrence Thayne took them down a different hall. Sin was starting to fall back, he could hear the flow of blood from every Wakanda they passed. He would slightly move towards them, attempting to get them and sink his fangs in, but he would resist the urge and move away from them.

His thirst for blood was starting to take hold, the longer he went with out the sirum to hungrier he grew. And the hungrier he grew the closer he got to the passing Wakanda, as they were right outside of the infirmary door and Thayne thought he could relax, he released Sins arm. Sin's thrist won out, as Thayne was opening the door Sin lunged for a passing women Wakanda. Sin was right on top of her, hissing in her face, the women screamed and cowered, trying to draw away from Sin.

Thayne heard the scream and turned, the door now wide open, enough for Katima and Richard to see. Sin was reaching for the girls throat as Thayne bashed into him with all his weight, Sin flew off and hit the wall. Sin stood up and looked at Thayne, his eyes were starting to turn a deep shade of red, his fangs grew a little and he growled. The Wakanda girl jumped off and ran the direction she came from, Sin and Thayne watched each other.

Thayne was now looking at the very thing he killed for a living, Sin jumped at Thayne, they tumbled to the floor. Sin trying to feed off of Thayne and Thayne trying to stop his friend from eatting him, soon enough Katima and Ricahrd came out and yanked Sin off of Thayne. He hit the ground and Katima and Richard jumped on him and held him down, Sin thrasing violently. Trying to get free and to feed, snapping at Katima and Richard, only a few inches away from their throats.

The sound of their blood flwoing only fuled his hunger, his arms started to come up. Using his extreme strength, he started to get his arms free. He was almost there when Thayne came out and stuck a needle in his neck, injecting a liquid into Sin's vains. His eyes dialated and he passed out. He awoke on one of the infirmary beds, with straps across his ankles ans wrists, Katima standing over him. He looked away with a blank espression.

[B]"I know what your going to say Katima. I am weak, you should finish me before I become a real problem."[/B] Katima sat on the bed, Sin still looking away.
[B]
"You are not weak."[/B] She said sternly.

[B]"You have to fight a temptation none of us could know. Now suck it up. Don't start that pity bullshit. You will fight through this, and that's a command."[/B] Sin looked at her and smiled, a light chuckle coming from his throat.
[B]
"Alright, I'll fight. Now get these things off of me."[/B] Katima laughed lightly and removed his straps, she stood and went back to Richard. Sin massaged his wrist and ankles and looked at Katima slightly as she talked to Richard.
[B]
"She's pretty badass, for a Wakanda."[/B] Sin said as he stood up and cracked his neck.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Talyn awoke to see bright golden sunlight streaming in through the windows. He recognised this place. The Wakanda temple in England. He was home.

He looked down at his stomach. The wound was healed almost completely. There were only the last drops of blood on his bandage, and the wound only felt tender when he touched it. He smiled. He has missed his home since he had left, almost three years ago, and now he was back. He slipped out of bed, and walked over to the door, opening it and slipping out of the Infirmary.

He recognised everything instantly. The huge stone walls, the stained-glass windows. This was where he was born, and raised, and now he was finally back here.

"You're an idiot, Talyn," said a voice behind him. He whirled around to see Katima standing there.

"Don't worry, Katima, I'm fine," he replied with only the smallest hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"I'm serious, Talyn, you could have gotten yourself killed. You know you can barely summon sunlight without bursting a blood vessel even without a serious injury. What the hell did you think you were playing at?" she asked, real anger in her voice.

"I'm sorry, Katima. I just thought that I could help."

"You can help. You can help by not dying!" She buried her head in her hands. Talyn went over to comfort her.

"Katima, I'm sorry, but you know me. I'll do anything to save my friends," he said, putting a friendly arm around her.

"It's not that," she said quietly, "It's something else..."

"What is it, Katima? You're scaring me..."

"There was something on your body that the doctors couldn't fix. Something that we couldn't heal."

Talyn knew that it could only be one thing.

"No," he said, his face dropping, "But...I don't...how?"

"We think it was when you were knocked out. I was too busy defending you to see that the real threat was right next to you. He crawled out of the shadows, and found you."

"He f-found me..." said Talyn, shaking.

"Talyn, you've been bitten. A vampire bit you. We don't know if there's anything we can do for you now. It's probably just a matter of time before..."

Talyn fell against the wall, and slid down to the floor. He couldn't believe what they had just told him.

He looked up at Katima.

"Well, as long as I'm here, I can help you as much as I can," he said, "But you have to promise me that when it happens, you do what has to be done. I need your word, Katima, do I have it?"

She nodded timidly, and Talyn got to his feet.

"Do me a favour, Kat," he said, "Don't tell the others. It'll just make it harder when the time comes."

"I won't tell them," she said.

"Thanks, Kat," he said, smiling, "I knew I could count on you." He hugged her and walked off, still reeling from the news he had just received...

(OOC: I hope that's ok, DC, just PM me if its not and I'll change it)
[/size]

[SIZE=1]Thayne stood next to Sin and shuddered. His best friend had just attempted to... He shook again and pat Sin on the shoulder, whose eyes looked haunted by what he had almost done.

[B]"It's alright. It's no suprise that the serum is having less affect. We have to keep brewing a new batch, which can never be as potent as the original. We don't have that kind of time."[/B] Sin shrugged and slouched onto the floor. Thayne sat next to him and smiled, jabbing his friend in the ribs. A smiled crept onto Sin's face and he laughed, baring his fangs.

[B]"I hate you, you know that? Can't just let me be miserable, can you?"[/B] Thayne leaned his head back and stared at the ceiling of the Wakanda Sanctuary. He wasn't just admiring the beauty of this place, a home for all Wakanda and allies to the Wakanda from around the world, but was also showing Sin that he wasn't afraid of his outburst.

When Thayne felt that Sin and gotten the point, he stood up and stretched, then faced his comrade, extending his hand. Sin took it and stood up. Thayne looked to the door behind him. The infirmary was probably his least favorit epatrt of the building, he dreaded having to watch others like Sin recieve injections to keep them from killing the others. Sin yawned and hit Thayne on the back.

[B]"If we're not going anywhere, then what the hell did I get up for? Give me the grand tour of this place. This is my first time being here."[/B] Thayne shook his head and smiled. The truth of the matter was that Sin was hoping for a bar or a training grounds of sorts. He needed to expend energy, the serum always left him restless. Unfortunately, both were present on the ground.

Thayne sighed, turned around, and grabbed Sin's sleeve, pulling him down the hallway. After going down three flights of stairs, Thayne and Sin walked out of the building. Behind the building was a large field, with plenty of contraptions. Sin's eyes danced like a child in a toy store. Thayne explained.

"This is the obstacle course/ training arena. It'll definietly be easy for you to get a good workout here." SIn ran off quicly and caught a flurry of arrows that came out at him from behind a bush. Thayne smiled and took a seat, deep in thougt. [I]Was Kalei really here?[/I] They needed their leader back desperately...

She had always been the best at creating Sin's serum, a skill none of the others had. If she didn't come back soon, the serum may not prove helpful any longer. Thayne wanted nothing less than to have to kill Sin..But if he had no other choice... He suddered as a could breeze blew by.

[CENTER][B]*****[/B][/CENTER]

[B]OOC:[/B] First, I'd like to say that I'm terribly sorry for going AWOL. Things have been pretty hectic lately, and I really haven't recieved much time to post in anything. I am happy to see, however, that you've kept my character alive and...alive. Feel free to kick the crap out of him anytime as punishment for my imcompetence. ^__^[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][CENTER]Tegan took a deep breathe and walked through the steel gates...the stone path before him leading up to the mansion.

It was mid-afternoon...the sun was high in the sky as he slowly made his way up. There were fresh tracks in the gravel as he walked up the hill...

[B][I]...they must be here...[/I][/B] he thought to himself as he finally presented himself at the door.

A man in robes greeted him as he entered...with a purple robe falling down to his feet; holding a silver septor with a dark royal blue orb on its top...

[B]"At last...you've returned Lord Tegan..."[/B]
[B]
[I]...wow...it has been too long...it seems like a lifetime since I've been called that...[/I][/B] Tegan bowed in respect as the two of them made their way down the great hall.
[B]
"The remaining Wakanda who've been searching for Kalei have arrived...shall I inform them of your presense?"[/B]

[B]"Is my sister here?"[/B]

The man beside him smiled and replied with a nod.

[B]"I'm glad...tell everyone that I need to speak to them at once...Kalei needs us as soon as possible..."[/B]

[B]"As you wish...is there anything else that you need?"[/B]

[B]"No that will be all...I'll just wander around meeting people until let us say...within the hour..."[/B]

Again the man simply nodded and took a hallway to their left...Tegan continued his walk alone down the great hall. His footsteps echoed throughout the entire structure as he glanced at all the painting and statues on either side.

He finally took a deep breath and stopped in the middle of the hallway...falling to his left knee.

Blood trickled down his left arm as he held himself up with it...trying to catch his breathe. Last night there was another attack...pondering to himself in the pain...was how they kept finding him so easily.

Thankfully he took some power from the old man without him noticing. The blood dripped on the ground...but the wound finally healed.

Standing back up again...he continued his pace...his hands tied behind his back as he took in the peace of the temple...remembering all the great ones...Wakanda and Vampire alike in this neverending war...[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Jade wandered around the temple. She had been on the top floor of the temple when Sin had had his attack. She had seen most of it from there, but been too far away to help Thayne. She had sat by his bedside after they strapped him down. When Thayne had told her he?d be fine in an hour or so, she had moved back to her walk around the temple. [I]He?d need to blow steam off after something like this anyway, and that was more Thayne?s territory than hers. [/I]

She walked along the highest walkway till she reached the edge where she could see down into other floors. [I]Hmmm? she was out of practice? but from here she thought she could just make it?.[/I]

Jade pushed herself over the bars and fell past three flights to one of the floors below. Her heart pounded, her body moving on reflex, on trained memory. She landed in a crouched hunter?s position on the hall of the second or third floor, she wasn?t sure which. She pulled herself upright and looked up at where she had been, smiling. She loved the rush of life, particularly in battle, but she?d take it where she could get it. She tucked a braid behind her ear and turned to continue her walk. At the end of the hall she saw a figure round the top of the stairs and pause, facing her. She looked at him for a moment, unsure at first if her eyes were playing tricks on her?

[B]?Tegan??[/B]

The man smiled and started to walk toward her. She started walking slowly toward him, then broke into a run and pounced him, hugging him tightly. He laughed and hugged her back.

She detatached herself and stood where she could get a good look at him [B]?Well it?s about bloody time ya showed up. I was beginin to think ya?d be on the back of bourke for the rest of my life till I got your note and? " [/B]she paused, concern entering her voice[B] "Tegan?? [/B] she reached out and touched his arm lightly, he winced. Her fingers had blood on them.

[B]?Tegan, ya gotta get that looked at. Come on, I?ll take you down to the infirmary?? [/B] He stopped her as she started to walk past him for the stairs.

[B]?It?s fine Jade. Just a scratch? [/B] He smiled bracingly at her and then thoughtfully. He reached out and picked up the emerald that hung from her neck. He rolled it in his fingers, and then smiled at her.[B] ?I?m glad you got my note. We?ll need all the help we can get in this one; we?ll need a crazy Sheila like you on board.?[/B]

[SIZE=1]priest leaned back against the door staring down the hallway. Not really planning on moving for a while, her head tilted back and her legs spread out sort of blocking the way.

"holy father in heaven..."she bowed her head lightly letting her cross dangle and swing a bit.

She sat there silent her head bowed down and her lips moving rapidly. she hardly spoke over a whisper. She just sat their motionless and prayed.

The hallway was quiet besides a few murmurs down the hall every now and then, that didn't really disturb her .She ignored everything and everyone when she prayed, letting her guard down even at times and would continue praying until the lack of movement made it hard to move her legs. They started to tingle before she finally opened her eyes.
"amen..."
she stood up and stretched out her legs before walking down the hallway. they had a moment, a moment of peace, thank god. But, they still hadn't found Kalei yet. She sighed, slowly walking down the hall still. Her head bowed while she stared at the ground.

"excuse me." she said quickly looking up and stopping abruptly before running directly into the old man he seemed to be trying to say some thing to her but she didn't hear, he quickly walked off afterwards. She understood the last half of what he had said about some one wanting to talk to the group that were searching for Kalei but that was all. She blinked some and continued down the hall.

"I should play more attention to where I'm going." She muttered and fiddled with her cross. She made a turn and walked towards where she heard people talking .She pulled back her bangs and looked back down.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Garamond]Alec had watched Kabira go with little intrest. It seemed that she had a much more important agenda than to exchange niceities (and possibly other things) between two obviously bored creatures of the night. He let another silent sigh pass by his lips before giving in to his rotten luck and the will to sleep. The sun was nearing the horizon, and he did well to follow the remaining guests to their respective quarters for the day.

When he had finaly reached his tomb-esque room, his movements were stiff and lethargic. A silk strewn bed was to be the place where he'd rest his head, the room seemingly one large coffin. Alec didn't put much more mind into it as he stalked through the dark chamber, sprawling himself atop his bed without so much more as a yawn before falling into the deep sleep of the day.

Malik had also returned to his chambers for the day, a slight irritation rising within him as he realized that Kabira had disobeyed his orders and was nowhere to be seen. It was no matter after all as he made his way to his own place of rest, a stone-wrought sarcophagus that took residence in the center of the room and was nothing short of a tomb. The lid was already slid aside from the previous evening's awakening, and stood ready for his entry.

The vampire slid silently and smoothly into the large coffin, shifting within on the large pillowed interior. Most evenings Kabira would be by his side, at his beck and call when he needed her assistance or her uses of the flesh. But for this day he found himself quite alone, nearly as empty as the tomb he slept within.

He gave the vampiress no more thought as the heavy stone lid above him slid shut. The final hard click of the frame heralded the comming day, and his mind was far off with another.

The evening had come as quickly as the rest always did, and it was evident that nearly every vampire on the premesis was well rested and perhaps a bit anxious.

Alec certainly felt that way. As far as he knew, Malik had drawn them all together to speak of a threat by means of Wakanda. But what did it all mean? Surely there was more.

The gentleman Vampire had made his way from his assigned quarters to the main dinning areas, where flesh of a questionable source was served dripping in its own crimson juices upon silver platters. Hunger stabbed at his gullet, and his fangs ached for something to satiate him. His curriosity was chased away for the moment as he joined in the small feast.

Elsewhere, Malik waited patiently in his quarters, preparing to tell his kin of the Wakanda escape, and awaiting Kabira's return. [/FONT][/COLOR]

-----
Guh....

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Sin was catching arrows and throwing them to the ground. Trainees coming at him with axes and swords, dodging and grabbing weapons. Tearing them out of thier hands and kicking, punching and tossing them around, Thayne laughing, watching the trainees getting beat down by an energetic vampire. More arrows flew at Sin, avoiding them easily, more trainee wakanda charging him and attempting to hit him with thier axes, swords and whatever else they had.

At one point, Sin heard a gun shot and dropped to the ground, the bullet grazing his shoulder. It burned the flesh, a holy bullet. Sin looked at the cut in his shoulder and looked to find the shooter. He saw the wakanda women he had attacked earlier. Sin looked at Thayne, his face showing he was pissed. Thayne turned to the women with the gun.

[B]"Run!"[/B] Thayne screamed at the top of his lungs, Sin bolted, ignoring and avoding the trainees. The women shot off a few more rounds, Sin moving side to side avoiding the bullets and making his way to her. She realized she was in trouble, she turned and ran, Sin closing the distance between him and her. Sin was right behind her, she fell to the ground, Sin passed her and dug his hand into the ground. Slowing himself down, turning at the same time, facing the wakanda women. She lifter herself up by her hands and looked at him.

He charged her again, this time grabbing her by her shirt and dragging her while Sin ran. Sin totally disregarded the fact she was wakanda and forgot what she could do, she slammed her palms on the ground and a huge jagged piece of rock sprouted infront of Sin. Sin slid to a stop, letting the women go, she slid as well. She stood up and held the gun out again, aiming for his chest this time, she closed one eye and took aim. Sin saw it and bolted off to the side, she started to shoot while he ran. He found cover behind the huge rock from out of the ground, he took deep breathes and heard a sizzling again.

He looked at his right shoulder, a bullet was lodge into the flesh. Sin held his index and thumb up to the hole, he extended his finger nail to about a quarter of an inch with sharp points. He stabbed them in and yanked the bullet out, it burned in his hand. He dropped it and sighed, bring his nails back to short length, he cracked his neck and rolled his shoulder. The wound taking a few moments longer to heal, Thayne still watched. Enjoying the fight, knowing the out come of this battle.

Sin smiled and stepped out from the rock, holding his hands out to his sides. Showing he was unarmed, he took a step towards the girl, she shot a bullet. Right into his left arm, he grunted but took another step. She shot another, going into his right thigh. Grunting again he took more steps, she shot more rounds, until he was right in her face, she was clicking the trigger. But no more bullets were in the clip, Sin smiled and took the gun out of her hand, tossing across the room. The girl had tears in her eyes, she was ready to cry, she buried her head in Sins chest and started to sob. Sin put one hand on the back over her head and the other on her back.

[B]"Shhhhhh. It's ok, it's ok."[/B] Sin smiled lightly, patting her lightly. She was still sobbing greatly, wetting his shirt. Thayne looked at him oddly and walked over to them.

[B]"I'm surprised Sin, usually you would have beaten up someone who shot you 7 times."[/B] Sin looked at Thayne.
[B]
"Usually I would of. But this is different, she's a women. And she had a right to shoot me, I almost killed her. In her place I might of done the same."[/B] Sin looked down at the women, still lightly patting her.
[B]
"Shhhhh, it's alright. It will be alright."[/B] She looked up at Sin, still crying lightly. She had bright blue eyes and long brown hair, coming to mid-back. She wore jeans and a black shirt with a coat, her face was clean of scars, burns or anything that would ruin it. She was one of the more beautiful wakanda in the temple, Sin smiled down at her.

[B]"Whats your name?"[/B] He whispered to her.
[B]
"Pasha, Pasha Corvin." [/B]Her voice was shaking a bit, still shooken up and lightly crying. Sin hugged her lightly, she squeezed him. He pulled her off of him and bent over to looker her in the eyes.

[B]"Go on. Later we can talk about what happened earlier, over a dinner and a drink. At 7?"[/B] She laughed lightly and wipped the tears away.

[B]"Ok."[/B] She walked away and made her way out of the training room, the trainees had left awhile back. Sin smiled, Thayne patted him on the shoulder.

[B]"Nice job Sin. Never knew you could get a date even after you have been shot 7 times. Well, you have never done that before actully."[/B] Sin chuckled. He turned and clapped his hand on his shoulder.

[B]"No matter what situation you are in, there is always a chance to ask a women out. Even if your dieing, that is one of the best times to ask."[/B] Thayne broke out into a hystercial laugh. Sin walked towadrs the door when Thayne yelled to him.

[B]"Where are you going?"[/B] Sin turned and walked backwards.

[B]"I've got to find some pliers, these bullets hurt like hell. And I got to get ready for my date."[/B] Thayne laughed even harder and Sin exited the training room. He was right out side the infirmary when he picked up an unusual sent, he took a deep whif of the sent.

[B]"I smell... Vampire?"[/B] Sin looked around, he couldn't see a vampire around. And he didn't know of any other vampire that was present in Wakanda ranks, the sent faded and Sin disregarded it, a moment later he picked up another sent.

[B]"Ah, Tegans back. And I smell...."[/B] He took a deep whiff.

[B]"Blood."[/B] Sin forgot about it as well and made his way into the infirmary.He walked into the infirmary and asked for pliers and a dish, they complied and Sin took the bullets out, one by one. Dropping them into the pan, he grunted each time.
[B]
"I hope the date goes better then training did."[/B] Sin said as he yanked the bullets out.
[I]
I could use a drink right about now.[/I] Sin thought to himself as he removed the last bullet.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#CC0099][size=1]Katima lent against a window's edge, her back to the pane of glass. Fading sunlight shone throught it, silhouetting Katima's figure onto the wall opposite of her. Her thoughts were a jumbled mess. Tegan... Kalei... the others... Malik... the vampires... This war was beginning to spill into normal society. That was very dangerous. Vampires were still legend to normal folk. Not even the governments of the world had any idea that vampires still lived on in this day and age. Katima bit her lip tentatively. She was lost on what to do next. Kalei was still in the hands of the enemy. It was their duty to go and rescue her. She knew what needed to be done.

The faint sound of footsteps echoed up through the deserted passageway. Katima looked towards the source of the noise. A shadow was approaching her. This passage was a hidden one - only residents or ex-residents knew of this passage. This was also Katima's thinking place. Who could be disturbing her?

As the person approached, Katima could make out red yes and short red hair with a slender but muscular build. A growl eminated in her throat as she felt her anger surge through her body. The glitter of a sword's hilt clasped to the person's back caught Katima's eye. Anger flooded her mind as she felt her own eyes turn the same red colour as the approaching person's. Their clothes became apparent. A tight black muscle shirt and baggy black pants with black boots underneath a body-length white trenchcoat were shown in the dull light. Katima's only thought was...

[i]Tegan...[/i]

Her twin brother's facial features suddenly came out of the shadows and looked up his sister's with a blank expression. He stopped walking and just looked at her. Katima slowly stood straight, only coming up to her brother's chin. But that didn't stop her from what she was about to do.

SMACK!

Tegan suddenly flew backwards and landed in a heap on the cold stone floor. Katima stood there with her clenched fist recoiling from the punch. She looked at Tegan with killer instinct in her blood-red eyes as he slowly picked himself up off the floor. Her whole body was shaking with fury. Tegan dusted himself off and looked at Katima again with that blank expression.

" Tegan..." she breathed, her eyes cold with fury.

[center]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

An extremely loud crash echoed through the entire mansion, rocking it at its very foundations. Everyone looked around in shock. What happened? Everyone in the infirmary was informed by a helper that there was a fight in the foyer. They all rushed out to see Katima attacking Tegan in the foyer, rather large holes in the roof above them.

" What the hell is happening?!!" Thayne exclaimed.
" Don't you know?" Jade yelled back at him over the sounds of the fight. Everyone was looking at her, waiting for the explanation. " Remember how Tegan left two years ago? No letter, no warning. Imagine how Katima felt to find out one day that her twin brother suddenly upped and left without even so much as a goodbye!"
" At any rate," Tayln started, " We have to stop them! They're tearing this place apart!"
" Do any of us have the power to stop those two?" Sin added.
Everyone went silent as Katima crashed Tegan into the solid wooden doors. They had never seen her so angry before.

But she had good reason. Two years without a word, and then all of the sudden he shows up out of nowhere. And when she needed him the most, he was nowhere to be found. Her [i]Dark Flame Chain[/i] whirled around in her hands. None of the group could remember the last time they had seen Katima's blood-rage eyes.

" Damn you Tegan! Why did you leave you bastard?!?!" Katima swore at him as she flung her [i]Chain[/i] at him. Tegan had just stood up from the crash into the doors when he found her [i]Chain[/i] coming at him. He dodged it, luckily. He didn't say anything in retort to her questions, nor her insults. This only made her more angry.
" THAT'S IT TEGAN!!!" she screamed. Her [i]Dark Flame Chain[/i] disappated into the air. Katima reached to the outside of either thigh, taking out one of her most deadliest weapons, the Scythe Blade. The Scythe Blade was a four bladed, windmill-like weapon that took a lot of effort to master because it could easily cut off any of your limbs while you were trying to make it revolve. Her [i]Dark Flames[/i] sprang up around the blades as she flicked them out, making the windmill-like appearance of the weapon.
" YOU'VE FORCED ME TO DO THIS!" Katima yelled at him.

" STOP KATIMA!" Talyn yelled, jumping down from the upstairs, trying to grab her arm. She threw him off, backwards, like he was a doll. Thayne and Sin jumped down too, trying to grab her arms. Tegan stood up shakily, a little blood dribbling from the side of his mouth. He looked at the others struggling to restrain Katima. Richard had joined them and finally they managed to stop her twirling the Scythe-Blades around. Katima glared at Tegan. He knew this would happen. He didn't expect anything less from his hot-tempered twin.

Finally Katima calmed down enough for the four men to let her go. She shoved them off coldly, clicking the blades back into their dormant position. Glaring at all of them, Katima strode off into the mansion. Tegan walked up to Richard, Talyn, Sin and Thayne, not saying anything as he watched his sister's retreating back.[/color][/size]

OOC: Hope this is ok with everyone. If not, PM me.

Jade came into the room near the end of the fray. [I]She didn?t know Katima at all, but she understood why Katima had a right to be angry. She herself was used to this reaction, since she too had a tendency of wandering in and out of people?s lives without warning.[/I] Jade winced as Tegan hit the wall. The boys ran in to restrain Katima and Jade stood off to the side, waiting to see how it would go down. When she saw Katima was calming down, she went in to check on Tegan.

He could barely stand. [I]She new he had been injured before his sister?s attack, so he had to be hurting.[/I]
She bent over him tentatively [B]?Tegan??[/B]

He groaned and tried to give Jade a reassuring smile, but it failed in it?s purpose. The wound on his arm was now bleeding more heavily. She ripped the bottom of her shirt off and wrapped it tightly around the injury.

[B]?Thanks babe.? [/B] Tegan said in a gruff voice that told her there were other internal injuries that were beyond her to fix. Jade linked an arm under his shoulders and helped him to his feet. She looked over to Thayne and Sin.

[B]?I?m taking Tegan to the hospital wing?[/B]

Thayne and Sin nodded

[B]"Maybe I should talk to her..."

"No."[/B]

Tegan shook his head [B]?Jade, it?s ok, she had right to be??[/B]

[B]?Ta be completely pissed at ya? Yeah, I reckon she does. Regardless, you?re injured, now decently severely. You'll find her later to explain.?[/B]
That is, if she didn't go to him first...

OOC: sorry Reiku, I was in a hurry and late for work

[COLOR=GREEN]OOC~ Ok, I'm going to give this thing one last try to become a bit more involved; but I may deside to quit if I find myself overwhelmed again. Just thought I'd let you guys know :animeshy:
Oh, and by the way, this starts before Fallen's last post...
[CENTER]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/CENTER]

After arriving at the wakanda temple, Katima had insisted that Fyoura go up to the hospital wing to get her arm looked at. She kind of felt a bit of annoyance at being told what to do by Katima again, but she consented none the less.

Within five minutes of entering the wing the her arm had already been restored to full strangth. "Okay, you are free to go, miss." the healer instucted her. She stood up and exaimined her arm, flexing and relaxing the muscles within it. It felt stronger than ever.

"Thank you," she noded to the healer and began making her way down the iles of beds back towards the hall. She saw some of her comrads resting as she passed.

Fyoura suddenly stopped by Talyn's bed. He seemed to be in the worst shape of their entire group. On the plane ride over to London, she had been informed by Jade that Talyn's final attack in the airport terrminal had been to one to save them all. She could see now how much he had sacrificed in order to do so.

Fyoura suddenly noticed Katima looking at her from next to a nearby window. "He's going to be okay, right?" Fyoura asked her tentively. Katima looked down at the floor.

"I don't know," she responded with a grave tone. Fyoura looked back over at Talyn; he seemed to be meerly sleeping since most of his wounds had already been healed.

"Excuse me young lady," Fyoura was pulled out of her train of thought when she looked over to see one of the older nurse maids standing next to her. "Would you please be so kind as to take these empty tea cups down to the kitchens to be washed. Then could you return the tray up here?"

"Uh... yes ma'am," Fyoura recollected her thoughts as she bowed slightly and took the silver tray from the woman. She hurried out of the room as best she could while balancing the china on the serving tray.

As she made her way down the coridore, she saw Thayne rush past her practically dragging Sin along behind him. They looked to be headed for the hospital wing, and Sin was looking like his serum usual dose of serum was starting to wear off. Sin made a loung for Fyoura but Thayne pulled him away before he could even get close. [I]Great, this is all we need on top of everything else.[/I]

Fyoura returned the cups to the kitchen and began making her way back up towards the hospital wing. But as she reached the door, she heard Katima talking to Talyn, who had already woken up.

"I'm serious, Talyn, you could have gotten yourself killed. You know you can barely summon sunlight without bursting a blood vessel even without a serious injury. What the hell did you think you were playing at?"

"I'm sorry, Katima. I just thought that I could help." She heard him get up.

"You can help. You can help by not dying!" The sound of Katima crying could be heard.

"Katima, I'm sorry, but you know me. I'll do anything to save my friends," he said.

"It's not that," she said quietly, "It's something else..."

"What is it, Katima? You're scaring me..."

"There was something on your body that the doctors couldn't fix. Something that we couldn't heal."

Fyoura gasped silently, cluching the silver tray close to her chest as she listened with growing intensity.

"No," he said, "But...I don't...how?"

"We think it was when you were knocked out. I was too busy defending you to see that the real threat was right next to you. He crawled out of the shadows, and found you."

"He f-found me..." said Talyn.

"Talyn, you've been bitten. A vampire bit you. We don't know if there's anything we can do for you now. It's probably just a matter of time before..."

There was a moment of silence. Fyoura bit her trembling lip. [I]Why him of all people? Why Talyn?[/I] she thought.

The conversation stated back up again.

"Well, as long as I'm here, I can help you as much as I can," he said, "But you have to promise me that when it happens, you do what has to be done. I need your word, Katima, do I have it?"

There was another pause in which she heard some one stand up.

"Do me a favour, Kat," he said, "Don't tell the others. It'll just make it harder when the time comes."

"I won't tell them," she said.

Fyoura couldn't stand to listen to another word. She placed the tray down on the floor next to the hospital wing entrance, stood up and walked down the hall.

Fyoura finally made it to a balcony window that overlooked the training fields. She looked out at the late afternoon sky. Thoughts of that day swam through her mind. Seeing Sin in need of his serum made her wander if she would have to see Talyn in that same situation. It was already hard enough seeing one of her friends like that, she hated to think of the prospect of two like that.

Before her thoughts could wander any more, she heard a loud comotion coming from back inside. She turned and dashed back inside to see what was going on. As she reached a landing overlooking the entarance hall, she couldn't believe her eyes. Tegan was back, and he was trying to fight off an extremely pissed off Katima.

Most of the on lookers stooded stuned at the sight, but as Katima pulled out her Scythe Blade, the situation suddenly became more serious. Soon, Richard, Talyn, Sin and Thayne had managed to pull Katima off of Tegan. Katima gave up her attacks and walked away, more pissed than ever. As she looked down, she saw Talyn and thought about what she had overheard earlier. [I]Talyn.[/I]

[CENTER]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/CENTER]
OOC~ Uh, sorry for making it so long; I had a lot I needed to put in there. Oh, and if you don't want Fyoura knowing about Talyn's condition, just PM me and I'll change it. :animeswea [/COLOR]

The two figures in the dark became visible as a single gunshot was fired off towards Kabira and her crew. The light from the gun's muzzle shot out in every direction, showing their opponents faces. With the first glance, they appeared to be human, but after Kabira saw the bullet's magical aura speed towards her, she knew they must be wakanda.

As if a force had driven them apart, the group split down the middle. The vampires regrouped, and the four minions began a flanking maneuver around to the back of the wakanda, two for each of their witch counterparts.

"What shall you do now, oh vile wretches. I do by all means mean witches, lest you take no offense."

The two figures stared blankly at Kabira. Finally, after a mere second, they turned to each other.

The taller one to the left, the one that had fired the shot, spoke first.

"Like, what are you talking about? Look, we are out here to find Kalei. So, how about you give us some information, then we'll turn you to dust."

"And to think I gave your people more credit than they deserved. What hath happened to your valiant warriors of old? What of the days when valor was something to your clan?"

Yet again the wakanda were baffled by Kabira. Just as the shorter one was ready to talk, strike came at her from behind. Finally the vampires had reached their positions. The strike was a surprise one and it seemed to have made a difference in the length of the wakandas' lives. But, as two of the vampires walked towards Kabira, a shot rang through the city streets.

Immediately, both creatures stopped in their tracks. The one on the left checked for holes through his flesh, and find none. He immediately looked at the other.

"Well, looks like you're gone. That just leaves more for me."

As soon as his words ended, the vampire combusted in a bright flash of light. After everyone's eyes had returned to normal, the picture of the wakandas rising struck fear deep into the hearts of the three remaining vampires. Two lay upon the ground behind the witches. The other stood covered in blistering flesh. The light had burned him deeply, and he screamed in pain, until the tall vampire wrapped a lasso around his neck, and beheading him with just a pull.

"The name's Laso, that?s Hawk. We're here for Kalei, got any idea?"

"BOYS, FROM BEHIND, HASTEN YOURSELVES!!!"

The vampires on the ground quickly sprang up and rushed themselves towards the two. As the four tossed and tumbled on the ground, Kabira pulled up a barrel and set it down as a chair for her amusement.

[I]Two against two. Their up by two though. Well, I highly doubt that I'm going to need to be involved in this. [/I]

Kabira focused back in on the fight. The vampires were fast, but they were being beaten down easily thanks to the weapons held by the wakanda. Luckily though, they kept both of them in close-combat, limiting the power of both the lasso and the gun. Each was designed to keep the enemies at bay from afar. But, the two had merely forgotten the speed of most vampires.

The marksman began swinging viciously at her target as he dodged every blow as if it were nothing. Eventually, she made a quick kick into the groan of the vampire, sending him to his knees. As he soothed his pain by himself, his opponent ended it all with a simple shell to the heart. As she took aim at the second target, the vampire that received the shot to the heart exploded in yet another brilliant flash of light, sending everyone except Kabira feet away from the source.

As the strong gust reached Kabira, she stood from her seat and listened as the barrel flew down the street. Looking to the side, Kabira stuck out a hand grabbing Hawk by the collar of her short shirt.

"LET ME GO YOU VILE CREATURE!!!!"

Kabira looked into here eyes. Hawk, frozen in fear, dropped her gun and returned the stare into the small Indian girl's eyes. She went numb from feeling, becoming no more than a breathing piece of flesh. Pain, love, happiness, anger, no emotion could be found in the heart of the wakanda at that moment.

Taking a small step, Kabira jumped up into the air. As she reached the 7 foot peek of her jump, she threw Hawk into the ground. Though the fall was not as damaging as Kabira expected, she still smiled in success of her actions.

As she found herself landing at Hawk's feet, she bit her lip.

"Love, I'm afraid your time on this plane will not continue past this night. At the sunrise that we will depart, you will depart this earth."

"Shut the hell up you freak."

A cough interrupted Hawk's rebuttal. As the air escaped her lungs, remnants of blood landed on the edge of her sweater.

"Oh, my precious wakanda, you hath not long. Save your words, I'll bring you're friend to you."

Kabira walked off towards Laso as she stood before the other vampire. She held already killed him, but was recovering before she attempted her strike upon Kabira.

As Kabira neared, Laso turned with a low swinging sweep of the ground with her lasso. As the thread neared Kabira's feet, her eyes widened.

"DOWN DEMON!"

Kabira fell on her back, screaming in agony as pitchfork penetrated her left arm. Looking to the left, she saw what seemed to be a massive had covered in her blood. As the claws stood still in reality, the shock from the pain moved them within Kabira's eyes.

Laso walked over to her downed opponent and stood at her feet.

"Now, last time I checked, BITCH, I know some curative spells. I know you have heightened regeneration capabilities, but pitchfork impaling; I doubt that's your strong point."

Kabira's eyes focused on the metal prongs protruding from her arm. Laso took a knee before Kabira's downed body.

"Now, this whip, you see, is blessed. Now, you could say that I had a pastor, or a nun, or Jesus himself bless it.... but they didn't. See, when I mean blessed, I mean it seeps hydro-chloric acid out of every inch. Yes, that's right, BITCH, you're messing with two extremely well talented grade A wakanda alchemists."

[I]I... the pain.... I have to get this thing out of me!!!![/I]

Kabira continued to stare at her arm's wound, not even realizing the words that Laso spoke, or the missing flesh on her right ankle.

"Are you even listening to me?"

Laso stood up and ran over to Hawk.

"Hold still hun, I?ve got just the thing."

A bright light covered Hawk, and moans began to exit her mouth. In mere seconds Hawk was standing prouder than ever before. Walking over to her dear weapon, she picked up the pistol and joined hands with Laso and walked over to Kabira's nearly dead corpse.

"About that whole me departing thing. Yeah, I don't think that?s going to go so well without me dieing. But, on the other hand, you will be departing soon if I can recall."

Hawk took the hand with the pistol and aimed it straight at Kabira's head.

[I]SLAM YOU'RE FIST!!![/I]

Kabira raised her hand and slammed it hard into the dirt around her. The ground shook, and knocked Hawk's balance off, aiming the shot into the air rather than into the brain.

[I]Pick out the pitchfork and run towards the back of the houses.[/I]

Kabira reached over as the lovers began to ready themselves for a second strike. Pulling the implement from her arm, Kabira let out a scream unlike any other. Throwing it to the side, Kabira ran to the houses on the side streets.

Shots rang out as Kabira rounded the first corner. Immediately she fell onto her face, scraping it against the hard pavement. Looking down, Kabira now found one of the glowing shells within her leg. Luckily it had hit the same leg that was burned from Laso's last attempt. Picking it out, Kabira returned to the corner and threw the glowing shell towards the two. While in mid-air, the shell exploded sending everything flying. Kabira dropped behind the house and barely withstood the blow.

"COME OUT LIL VAMPIRE. YOU'RE HURT, WE'LL TREAT YOUR WOUNDS UP ALL NICE, AND THEN WE CAN FIGHT."

[I]I was weak. They could have killed me.... I failed....[/I]

Kabira stood back up. As she viewed her surroundings she saw Hawk to her left and Laso right behind her.

"Well, well, well. Now, look at this, a weakling SURROUNDED by TWO of her ENEMIES. Wonder what that means for you."

"Bad news for you, you wretch."

Kabira sent a punch rushing towards Hawk's stomach. Within inches of hitting her, Hawk darted out of the way to watch Kabira land on her face once again. The two laughed in unison until Kabira stood back up.

Laso's expression changed from glee to hate in seconds. Unleashing her whip, Laso smacked Kabira across the side of her face, leaving yet again another burn on her. Kabira knew she had to do something. Thoughts raced trough her head...

[I]Physical attacks won't work. What if I hit them with themselves... How about running.... What is Malik thinking....? What of Alec? [/I]

"I DON'T NEED HELP TO REMOVE WRETCHES LIKE YOU FROM THIS EARTH."

In a fit of rage, Kabira rushed the two witches. She managed to knock Laso into a wall with her limp are, and choked Hawk against a stone wall opposite Laso. As Hawk began to lose oxygen, she managed to pump six rounds into Kabira. With each one, Kabira didn?t even flinch.

As Hawk's eyes rolled into the back of her head, Kabira twisted her neck just to the point of a few cracks. With the satisfying sounds pleasing Kabira's ears, she turned to Laso.

With the internal clock ticking, Kabira reached in removing all six slugs. As she walked towards Laso, she saw her target awaken from the momentary daze that she had inflicted.

"HAWK!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Tears streamed down her face as she looked past Kabira to her lover. Then, a pain struck Laso deeper than the pain in her heart. Looking down through her tears, Laso found the fist of her enemy enveloped in her own blood.

"May your souls intertwine with each other on the next plane."

Kabira removed her hand from Laso's abdomen. As the blood dripped, Kabira walked away. As she neared the end of the city's limits, Kabira turned to see the leftover of the city. With tears streaking down her face, Kabira stared into the city as a bright flash six times brighter than the previous ones ripped through the darkness.

Kabira new that her modes of transportation were few since the untimely death of all of the horses. Walking through the hilled area, Kabira soon began to lose consciousness. As if it was destiny, the horse she road throughout the plains once before ran beside her. Reaching up, Kabira pulled herself onto the beast.

"Make haste my friend as if it was the night in which we danced. Make haste..."
[CENTER]---------------------------[/CENTER]
O.O.C.

Hey kiddies who normally happen to be older than I. I've been really busy, and I know that means nothing. I'm sorry, and I understand that I shouldnt have any excuses. So, best wishes. Much love to all, and let's keep dis going... :D

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][RIGHT]OOC: Please forgive me for my absense! I'm so swamped with school, it's not even funny. Damn AP classes! Oh well. I'm back!

----------------

Ena sat silently in the dark shadows of the rooftop and watched the full moon come up. Watching such a beautiful thing rise ironically made her depressed. It reminded her of all the things that had been wrong in her life.

'I am truly a loner, and I think it will always be that way. I guess that's why Kalei assigned me to be Richard's partner. When all was done, nothing would be said, at least between the two of us.

I've always appreciated Richard for helping me out. God knows I need all the help I can get.'

She sighed.

'I've tried acting so tough on the outside, but slowly, I'm falling in to an endless abyss of nothing on the inside. I'm the forsaken child of the Wakanda.

While the elders took care of me and trained me after the incident...I was never the same, and it didn't compare to a mother's touch.

The others seem to get along so well with each other, even Richard has Katima in some way. I guess I just seem too cold...'

An unseen tear slid down her face, a streak of light reflecting on her cheek.

'I've only wanted to get stronger to be above these petty emotions. When Mother died, that was all I could think about. I didn't want to show everyone my tears, I didn't want to wear my emotions on my sleeve. My attitude changed, and I became what seemed to be cold.

But it drove people away, I didn't want it to, but it did. The last thing I've ever wanted...was to be alone.'

Ena wiped her face quickly and stood up.

-------------

Walking through the barren halls of what seemed to be Hell, Ena stared at the other end of the corridor, never letting her eyes stray from the mental path. It was like she was possessed.

'All my life, I told myself to hate. Hate the vampires, hate [I]him[/I]...but all I've really done was hate myself. I was stupid to make excuses. I'm a fool for trying to find [I]him[/I]. I don't think I ever will...

The worst thing I could do...is fail.'

Ena's footing became staggered, and she collapsed onto the cold, unforgiving floor.[/RIGHT]

[CENTER][I]"Ena, the one thing I want you to do is to [B]live[/B]. You have to go on by yourself when it's time. Your father and I won't always be here, and when that day comes, I want you to be strong."[/I][/CENTER][/FONT]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][CENTER][B]"Well..."[/B] lifting his arm off of Jade's shoulder...trying to stand on his own strength...[B]"since most of us are already here...I might as well tell you all who I am and what I'm doing here..."[/B]

Everyone fell silent...trying to get their minds off of what just happened between Tegan and Katima onto what the matter was at hand.
[B]
"My name is Tegan...twin brother of Katima...I've been gone for several years now from the Wakanda training. Some of you I know vaguely and wish to get to know you better along this quest of ours. But right now is not the time....Kalei has come to me using one of her clones and has shown to me that she is free of Maliks hands."[/B]

The tense was almost unbearable...as some wanted to just leap up for joy at this news....but continued to listen...
[B]
"She's informed me that she is waiting for us near the outskirts of Madrid, Spain. She's very weak everyone...and we need to moved quickly to get her."[/B]

They were all about to run out when Tegan motioned for them to stay...
[B]
"We all need to get whatever supplies and weapons that we need before we go...I warn you of another thing...in my search for Kalei I've sensed that something big is moving within the vampire ranks. I don't know what it is...but something is going to happen...and it will happen soon...and hard. Be ready everyone....we leave for Madrid in one hour."[/B]

Without any hesitation everyone ran to get themselves ready...all nodded as they left to Tegan...happy to have another strong Wakanda brother with them. Jade stayed by his side and tried to help him again to the hospital wing.

[B]"No Jade...I'll be ok...you get ready...please...."[/B]

She obeyed and left him alone to tend his wounds. Finally...when she had gone for a little while...Tegan healed himself with his own energy and began to walk along the walls till he made it outside to an open field where the helicopter would be landing. Falling to the ground in the heat of the sun...Tegan lay on his back and rested as he waited. [/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]