OtakuBoards

Runes [M-LSV]

Kairi

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][B][SIZE=1][RIGHT][SIZE=3]Runes
Chapter One: Forgotten Stories of Our Time[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/B][/FONT]
[B][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]

[COLOR=DarkRed][RIGHT]When powers of old fade away...they are cast into oblivion; whether that may be into the depths of the pit, or that of our minds. Fairy tales are all that are left of them; those which we speak to our children...and our childrens children. But there are legends so old...that they soon become myths.

Some may be true, some may be fiction...others may be altered because of being passed down from so many sources because of ones perspective...but what of the unseen...what of the forgotten?

Who truly knows where we come from...who knows all that there is out in the universe? Unless we see it for ourselves...but where to start..........every story does have a beginning doesn't it.....[/RIGHT][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[CENTER]***[/CENTER]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][CENTER]So we begin in the late 1300's in the region of the world that we now call Europe which spreads also into Asia. At the border of what is now Eastern Europe...seperates the land into three great kingdoms. On the Western Side of the border lies the two great kingdoms of the Nin and the Minbari. The Nin Kingdom lies to the north while the kingdom of Minbar lies to the south.

Both live with one another relatively in peace when working towards the common interest of defending themselves against the kingdom to the East......that of the Gwars. Other than that...they keep themselves private with one another.

The Gwars aren't necessarily formed under one banner or one kingdom, mainly made up of tribes and large towns...all who thirst for the blood of humans. Made up of trolls, goblins, orges, demons, giants, and killers of all shapes and sizes...it is a dead zone for the humans who live peacefully together with the dwarfs and elves.

While those who devote themselves to war and battle...Yuri is more fond with philosophy, science, and history despite his obvious 'gifts' in combat.[/CENTER][/COLOR]

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][COLOR=DarkRed][RIGHT]
...Some secrets however...may not be ment to be found...[/RIGHT][/COLOR][/B][/FONT]

[CENTER]***
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][I][B]"Kennen, von wo Sie kommen, ist, genauso wie wichtig als wissend, wo Sie gehen."[/B][/I]

"Knowing where you come from...is just as important as knowing where you are going.''

[I]My fathers German accent rang in my ears as I looked upon my families sword...a massive broadsword made of a dark blue stone that has been found no where else. The blade is smooth...perfect...all up and down it is craved 7 dark/redish symbols directly into the blade on both sides. It was found generations ago by another scientist relative searching for treasures.

Lifting it up into the air, pointing it directly up towards the heavens with it being held firmly in my grasp...I look down upon the kingdom which I have sworn to protect.

By permission of the great King Sirus of Minbar...I've been allowed to explore this new discovery. Rumors of an ancient tomb has been found on Nin lands...unopened...untainted by mortal hands. This has reached the kingdom of Nin as well as the Gwar. It is close enough for the Gwar to enter our lands and take this treasure. No has been able to enter the temple to reach the tomb for unknown reasons...no one has come back alive.

Since the King cannot spare professional help due to need on the front lines against the Gwar...I, Commander Yuri of the Minbar army must seek out only 7 who will be worthy enough to take on this quest. [/I]

"My God...who art in heaven...give me the wisdom to choose whom you see the right ones to join me in this. Give me strength...and guide my sword so that your will may be done...for thine is the power, glory, and honor forever...amen.........."
[/COLOR]

[CENTER]***[/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Well...here we go. Three major kingdoms are going to be a part of this. As I said...the Gwar...Nin...and Minbar. Yuri has gathered those whom he feels will be most 'adaquet' for this mission. Men and women from both Nin and Minbar have come to the capital city simply called...the City of Light. Paved with gold and silver...the city is that of heaven surrounded by a desert on one side...and a vast forest on the other while being engraved into the face of the mountain on its rear (yes...just like The White City of Lord of the Rings, wanted something familiar).

Life is calm and peaceful while war on the frontlines is taking place far far away. You all will be trainees with not much battle experiance. Of course you all will have much potential...and all are welcome. But only 7 will be choosen initially from all that enter this rpg.

Whatever profession you choose to have...whether you wish to be a wizard/sorceress, soldier with a bow and arrow, sword, axe, spear...or maybe even an alchemist or an assassin, slave, outlaw. Use your imagination...everything will be acceptable. Just remember...there will be only 7 choosen based upon the trials that I will put you through like...puzzles, spars etc. etc. I'm looking for people who will be devoted to this rpg...and quite flexable and creative.

Believe me...this story will go many places...farther and wider than you can possibly imagine. Everyone keeps saying the same old stuff is being done in OB. This...isn't one of them.

Here's your sign-up profile requirements...but first...4 rules[/COLOR][/CENTER]

1) [B]No God Modding[/B]: This I'm very serious about. I enjoy seeing all those who enter to rpg to be welcomed and involved with. Everyone will have an equal opportunity to be a part of this. When the final 7 are choosen...this will still apply.

2) [B]Respect[/B]: Respect is a key for one another...respect me and the conditions that I've put into place, respect my choices and the direction I'm going to lead the story into and for continuing to be a part of the story if you do join...Respect one another and each other's characters please. We want this to be as smooth as possible

3) [B]Emo's not Allowed[/B]: Those who come into this to have a romantic high alone will be cast out immidiately. Trying to give yourself all the attention without concidering the other players will not be tolerated. Sure we'll have some juicy love scenes I'm sure:)...I have nothing against that at all. I'm concerned however with the intent...please take into concideration that you dont become best friends or have sex in less than a week. This rpg will be real...just like your characters are real. Make it as real and enjoyable as possible...

4) [B]Underground Updates[/B]: I love open opinions and questions...I openly invite you to ask me questions or make comments and suggestions throughout the story through the Underground only...I want everyone to see what you have in mind. If it is more particular in the story...PM me only if necessary. No I will not give you hints to the puzzles and clues that will be given throughout the story. Just keep the creativity in reason so that the story doesn't move too quickly while missing key elements that I will present.

[SIZE=2]Name:
Trade: ( job, skill, mastery)
-If you are in the art of magic...please put down spells
Appearance: (picture preferable)
Personality:
Still Life: (this section will one, show me what kind of writer you am...and two, will give a little insight on your character without exposing everything. I want one pinnical point in your characters life that changed them forever. This will come into play later in the rpg...I guarentee it.)[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]*remember...everything you do in this story will alter the ending of this rpg. I look very closely at the 7 which will be choosen. This wont be a short rpg so I will be splitting it into smaller sections along the way due to transitions in the story. (trust me...you'll notice when that will be)

**when posting...we will be recording the rpg due to days. Thus...when it is a new day....it will go for example...from Day 2...to Day 3. So on and so forth.

***I'm very excited about this story...one of the best that I've come up with...if you remember Fantacies Desire/Realities Sin (which will come back soon:)) Then you'll definitly enjoy this. [/COLOR]

Have fun!

[SIZE=1][Edit] Alright...I'll say this again...you are inexperianced individuals at this moment. you may have an art that you are training with...but you are not masters yet. Complex and powerful abilities and powers are not accessable to you yet...and there is a big reason for that. To put it bluntly...you are coming in as rookies...and there is a big reason for it. Only those who are choosen to be the seven will be able to gain abilities.

Those that are already posted...please understand that you will not be able to have these until later on in the story. They're fine...but not now.

Because you all are inexperianced in battle at this point...all being trainees in being a soldier...assassin...wizard...etc. etc...you do not know anything about the Runes yet...cause I haven't even mentioned anything about them...they're nothing what you think. Please keep these things in mind while posting...thanx[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

[color=#FF374C][SIZE=1][B]Name: [/B] Morag Dunstibar
[B]Age:[/B] 23
[B]Sex: [/B] Male
[B]Trade:[/B] Sorcerer
[U]? Heart of the Beast-[/U]
More of a power boost than anything else, this spell increases Morag?s speed, strength and agility all in one. He also forms more animal like features, such as clawed hands, sharper teeth and reptilian eyes. His speed increases threefold, his strength doubles and his agility increases tenfold. This spell does, however, drain his magical power so he only uses it when he has to fight in hand-to-hand combat.
[U]? Blood Daggers-[/U]
For this spell Morag draws his sword and slices it across both of his palms, infusing his magic with the blood that spills out. The blood then solidifies to form small shards in his hands, which Morag can then throw. They are like deadly poison and once they strike their target they melt and seep into the skin.

[B]Appearance: [/B] [URL=http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/bleach/03c_ichimaru_gin/bleach_ichimaru0067.jpg]Morag 1[/URL]
[URL=http://www.animegalleries.net/img/118110]Morag 2[/URL]
[URL=http://www.animegalleries.net/img/118120]Morag 3[/URL]

[B]Personality:[/B] Morag is best described as a trickster. He seems to have a rather sick and warped sense of humour, as most of the things he does or says tend to appal or even frighten people. He claims it?s ?all in good fun?. Which is true, to an extent, it?s quite fun for him.

It?s never quite known whether what Morag does is for his own good and just happens to help those around him or whether or not he is actually helping out of the goodness of his own heart. His sarcastic tongue and witty remarks tend to make people believe he does everything for his own benefit. However, many have grown used to him and his ways and are merely thankful that he, in whatever way he does it, is actually helping other and not causing havoc with his Blood Magic.

[B]Still Life:[/B] Morag can?t remember much about what happened to him in the past, nor does he really care. He was raised by his grandfather who never once mentioned his mother or father or how they died. But Morag knows things, for example, the fact that they are indeed dead and didn?t just desert him was enough to let him know that he couldn?t trust his grandfather.

He always had suspicions about the old man, worried that he was doing things for himself rather than others. He?s realised now that this selfish attitude has rubbed off on him, but the young man is far too lazy to do anything about it, he?s quite happy to carry on the way he is now.

Seeing as his grandfather was also a Sorcerer, most of the magic Morag knows was taught to him in his earlier years. However, his grandfather had a nasty habit of keeping little secrets from Morag and thus what should be a very powerful spell today is in fact mediocre when Morag casts it. The fact both angers and depresses him and he?s constantly trying to track down someone who can show him exactly what needs to be done to master these would-be catastrophic spells.

Unfortunately, with his attitude towards people, he?s managed to dig himself into a hole. No one will help him get stronger because they fear what may happen if he does. At the moment Morag is able to protect the village he lives in well enough with his current level of power so everyone is perfectly happy for him to stay this way.

When Morag was only 15 he decided that he had had enough of his grandfather?s ?teachings? and ran away from home, glad to see that his guardian made no effort whatsoever to come after him. This also put a damper on Morag?s skills, as he hasn?t had a mentor for nigh on eight years.

There?s a lot of resentment and annoyance behind Morag?s eyes, which is part of the reason he always tries to hide it with a tricky smile. One that he hopes no one will ever manage to get behind.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[b][size=1]Name: [/size][/b][size=1]Carthre Letin

[b]Age: [/b]25

[b]Sex: [/b]Male

[b]Trade: [/b]Carthre is a trainee soldier for the Minbar army. He has been joined up for little more than three months, and as such he has little fighting experience. However, he is one of the top in his rank for sword fighting, but that is just in practice. He is generally armed with twin curved swords strapped across his back.

[b]Appearance: [/b]See attachment (except obviously he is not an elf warlord, or an elf at all for that matter). However, when he is not ready for battle, he wears the clothes seen in the second attachment.

[b]Personality: [/b]Carthre has a tendency to keep himself to himself, although he is by no means a loner. He is perfectly happy in a group of people, but he does not share as much about himself as others around him. He is a fierce soldier, and he very much takes his profession seriously.

[b]Still Life: [/b]"Next up for training: Letin and Hawke," said the captain. The troops chattered as Carthre stepped into the arena, facing an officer. This was one of the first stages of training in the Minbar army, and hardly any of the recruits actually managed to pass. It was merely an exercise to show that you were nothing unless you trained hard with the army.

Unluckily for Carthre, he had been drawn up against one of the fiercest officers there was. Major Hawke was a seasoned warrior, toughened by years of battle experience. His face was a mess of scars, his mouth turned up in a permanent sneer. His bald head was covered in tribal tattoos, and his hand hung almost indefinitely by the hilt of his sword.

Carthre finished strapping on his armour plates, his hands shaking with nerves. He was handed a sword, and it felt unfamiliar and strange in his hand. His armour rattled as he quivered, and he took a few steps forward. The armour was the best that money could buy, and what else could be expected from the richest kingdom in the land? It was light, so as not to restrict movement, but alos tough. There was no weapon known to the people of Minbar that could pierce their armour.

He cracked his neck, the tendons popping, relieving the stiffness from his joints, and stepped forward into the arena. Major Hawke's hand flexed, the fingers drummed on the hilt of his weapon. Sweat dribbled down Carthre's face, salty droplets falling into his eyes. He blinked them away as best he could, and held his sword up.

"Begin!" shouted the captain, and Major Hawke was off. He was so fast that Carthre could barely keep his eyes on him, and within a fw seconds he had crossed the 100 metre gap between himself and Carthre, his sword now drawn, and pressed against Carthre's neck.

"Too slow, recruit," said the Major coldly, his steel-grey eyes staring unblinkingly into Carthre's.

People in the crowd sighed in disappointment. Carthre was the best swordsman out of all of them, and he had been beaten that quickly by Hawke. But Carthre himself was not disheartened. He knew that, rather than crush his spirits as Hawke wanted to, this encounter would only strengthen his resolve, his drive, his need to get through training...

EDIT: I've finished it up. Hope its ok with you.
[/size]

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Lio Garavan
[B]Age:[/B] 24
[B]Sex:[/B] Male

[B]Trade:[/B] Dark Knight
[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Reizou/Behemoth.jpg][U][B]- Dark Armor[/B][/U][/URL]
By Allowing the energies in Lio to burst forth from his body, creating an armor of dark energy. This armor is extremely powerful, and is impenetrable. It doesn?t lower his speed, however. Quite the contrary, his attributes are increased dramatically, from strength to speed. Seeing as this armor is merely a manifestation of Lio?s aura, the more it is struck at, the more damage his chakra suffers. He doesn?t feel the full effects of the draining until he runs out, where his body collapses and he is unable to move. He is extremely vulnerable in this state, so he tends to de-initiate the spell before his power is completely sapped.

[U][B]-Dance of the Behemoth[/B][/U]
Lio grabs both [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Reizou/Balmung.jpg][B]Balmung[/B][/URL] and [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Reizou/SiegWarheit.jpg][B]Ragnarok[/B][/URL], crosses his arms and puts his blades into an x form in front of him. A ritual circle appears around him, and he is consumed by a black glow. After the glow fades, his body and his blades has his coat of arms symbol on them. The strength of each blade is increased tenfold and they can emit waves of energy through the air when swung.

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Reizou/oxide2_11.jpg][Lio][/URL]
[URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Reizou/carlos.jpg][Lio?s clothing][/URL]
Lio has black hair with silver bangs, and he wears a pair of thin, square-rimmed, lightly tinted black shades. His outfit is as shown, though his gloves have silver pentagrams on the back of them. Balmung and Ragnarok stay perched at his sides, and a pouch full of a variety of scrolls stays tucked into his belt.

[B]Personality:[/B] Lio is a selfless warrior in every aspect. He?d quickly give his life for another, and will protect those close to him with everything he?s got. He is always loyal to his friends and himself, and holds virtues in high regard. He is an extremely good swordsman, and learned to wield two blades early. He mastered the double sword art with Ragnarok and Balmung, after a scarring incident in his childhood. He is full of pain, but shows it to no one, only because he feels no one should be burdened with his problems. He lives his life by the sword, and uses his word as a symbol of justice.

He has a thirst for knowledge and the truth, and gladly picked up his blades when he heard of the unopened tomb in the temple in Nin land. He has heard stories of the danger that lies within, but none have ever come out alive, so whether those are mere stories or the truth, or unknown. But Lio feels a deep-seated desire to find out.

[B]Still Life:[/B] The sun shone down onto the open fields, illuminating the animals, the grass, and two warriors grid locked in battle. One, 14, was obviously giving it his all, but was losing to the older gentleman. He struck at his opponent with one blade, and, while his opponent dodged it, he struck with the other. Unfortunately, the opponent jumped clear over him and hit him in the spine with the back of his blade. The teenager fell to his knees, panting. The older figure took of his helmet, revealing an aged face of a man who had been though many battles, and gray hair that belonged to a man who had enjoyed life to the fullest. He bent over his son.

[B]?Lio?You?re doing it wrong. For a normal opponent, a soldier of average strength, that move might have been acceptable. But for true Warriors, that double strike was very sad. I think we?ve had enough training in the art of the blade for today. Now for you to practice sorcery.?[/B] Lio stood up, wobbled, then regained balance. He limped behind his father, attempting to smile. His father had agreed to teach him the art of swordsmanship, and he was very grateful. His father was a great warrior, and he had saved the town. Lio wanted more than anything to be like him. As they walked into their town, many passerby's waved and called out to Lio and his father.

[B]?Hello. Matt! Teaching the boy a thing or two about being a hero??[/B]

[B]?Ey, Matt! You and your boy come over here! I?d like you to have some food on the house.?[/B] Every voice seemed to be truly addressing Matt, save one. A feminine voice whispered softly into Lio?s ear.

[B]?I missed you.?[/B] Lio turned swiftly and held back his tears when as he embraced the person behind him. He had missed her too, Terra. She was Lio?s most favorable of his companions, and they shared a special bond. He kissed her on the cheek and smiled.

[B]?I missed you to. Pops? finally teaching me hand to hand training, and grandpa says he wants to teahc me sorcery. Between the two of them, I think they placed a bet down to see who could break me first.?[/B] She giggled and opened her mouth to say something when a muscular hand grasped Lio?s shoulder. Matt was standing there, smiling at Terra, but keeping his eyes on his son.

[B]?Hello again, Terra. I know Lio?s been dying to see you again, but he has more training for today. He?ll come and see you later if he?s still in one piece.?[/B] Lio mouthed the word [I]?see?[/I] before being dragged off. Unfortunately, that would be the last time he would ever see Terra. Alive and whole, at least.

At home he changed out of his armor and into his normal clothing, then walked into the ritual chamber of his house. His grandfather was already in there, levitating, when Lio entered. He bowed to his grandfather, who opened his eyes, and returned to the ground.

[B]?Ah?Lio. You?re late. I was expecting you five minutes ago.?[/B] Lio quickly stammered his apology, his grandfather was one for punctuality. He merely waved his hand, dismissing Lio?s apologies, and grabbed a spell book. He led Lio to the side of magical circles and then walked to the middle, opening the book. The circle shined and glimmered, and did so menacingly, almost as a warning to any who weren?t prepared. It said,[I] ?Activate at user?s risk.?[/I] Lio?s grandfather spoke to him.

[B]?Me and your father agree. You are now old enough to be taught the ways of sorcery and fighting. I'm going to perform a summoning to show you what skills you will eventually learn.[/B] Lio gasped. [I]Summoning?[/I] It was a very advanced magic, summoning, and could go horribly wrong. [I]But if Grandfather says he can do it?I?m sure it?ll be alright.[/I] He began to read the incantation from inside of the book. The circle below him glowed brighter, and began to spin. A golden light emanated from the floor, flooded the room. Lio watched, inticed, as grandfather finished the incantation and slammed his hands against the ground, causing the room to explode with light.

He waited to hear a sound from his grandfather as the light died and his eyes were clamped shut. [I]Did he do it?[/I] Finally his grandfather made a sound, and Lio opened his eyes just in time to watch as his grandfather tackled him out of the way of a rapidly diving fist. A dragonic demon was standing in front of him. Lio shook with fear. [I]He summoned a demon?[/I] Matt came rushing in with his blade, Balmung in his hand, and he threw Grandfather Ragnarok, his blade. The two locked battle with the fiend, and fought valiantly. The beast destroyed the room around them and flew into the air, cocking it?s head back. It then launched forth onto the town a searing fireball, that instantly incinerated all of the homes. Lio could only watch in horror as the townspeople were burned, his mother and sister?s bodies were fried, and as his father and grandfather fought a losing battle against a monster.

Finally the monster landed two lethal blows to his mentors, and they?re bodies cam crashing down. With the last of their strength they gave Ragnarok and Balmung to Lio. As he received the blades they?re arms went limp, and they died. Lio gripped the blades, his heart full of and though Lio tried valiantly as his father and grandfather did before him, he was no match for the beast. He fell to it's might early, and though he was facing imminent doom. It didn't kill him, though. It merely flew off into the night sky. Lio could barely move, but he mustered all the stregth he could to get to his feet.

Lio surveyed the city to assess the damage. No one had lived. But he didn?t give up hope. [I]Maybe Terra had escaped. Maybe she was spared.[/I] He limped to her home and frantically searched the debris. Only the bodies of her parents were found. He sighed, slightly relieved.

[B]?Maybe she---?[/B] His words were caught in his throat as he looked up onto the beams remaining on the ceiling. Terra?s body, what was left of it, was hanging from the ceiling. It dropped, almost as if in slow motion, into Lio?s arms. He cried with all of his heart as he held her mutilated, burnt body in her hand. He cried all of the night.

[B][CENTER]*****[/CENTER][/B]

[B]OOC:[/B] Been a long time, Kairi. I?m not sure whether I was Seiryuu or Crusader last time we spoke, but it?s good to see you back. I hope everything is in order.

[B]EDIT:[/B] I altered it so that he wasn't a warrior. He just has his father's and grandfather's blade as memorabilia. I hop ethat's alright.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=Indigo][CENTER][FONT=Arial Narrow]Little nervous about signing up for this....but I'll give it a shot.

[B]Name:[/B] Cira
[B]Age:[/B] 24
[B]Sex:[/B] female
[B]Trade:[/B]
An assassin trained by the Nin. Other than stealth, agility and adqueate hand to hand combat skills; Cira's most impressive talent is that with a sword that was specially crafted just for her.
[B]Appearance:[/B]
See Attachment.
[B]Personality:[/B]
During missions, you can't get Cira to say one word to you and forget about getting in her way. She would just as sure kill you if you stood between her and her target. But outside the office, Cira is always cracking jokes, enjoying some fine wine and being everything but an assassin.
[B]Still Life: [/B] [/FONT]
[I][FONT=Times New Roman]Summer
My head was throbbing from the amount of work Master Adelio had put me through. Running all morning, then swimming after breakfast. Balance training, stances, and stretching. A quick lunch then weapons training and physical combat until dinner. Then chores. I had never worked so hard in my life. Every muscle in my body aches, muscles I didn't even know I had.

Fall
I've spent three years under Master Adelio's watchful I and extreme training. I recently experinced my twentith birth date and I'm looking forward to my first assassinment. Had I known that Master Adelio was not going to be at my side while I accomplished my first task, I might have waited another year. But I can't but this off any more. I have trained long and hard for this day.[/FONT][/I]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]The last cart made its way down the broken up dirt road and pulled into a small rundown barn. A soft nicker from one of the horses could be heard as the farmer settled the beast, slowly starting to remove its tack. The faint smell of manuer mixed with the rather strong smell of fresh cut hay wafted through the stale air of the barn.

"Easy ol' girl. No need to make a fuss." The elder man said softly, patting the large work horse on the neck.

Cira slowly slid around the large wooden barrel full of grain and slid behind a heap of hay, inching ever closer to the man untacking his work horses. He stacked the leather biddings on the wooden walls next to him and led each horse to its stall, tying their leather halters to the wall before them. Giving each a forkfull of hay for the night.

"How long has it been, ol' man?" Cira allowed her brassy voice left sofly through the barn as the old man turned towards the front doors. All he could see was a black shape.

"Who's there?" The man called out.

"You remember your little girl, the small child you and your late wife created, the one you use to beat nearly to death every night since she could stand? Because she wasn't a son, but a daughter." Cira fell silent, watching the man crease his brow in confusion. "Well, my dear ol' man, I've come to repay the beating."[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][I]Winter
My hands have been staind with a thousand men's blood, but none of them satisfied me as much as my first mission. I repaid that dirty old man for the scar he gave me twenty or so years ago. He will never hurt another woman ever again.[/I][/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Kain Savage
[B]Age:[/B] 25
[B]Sex:[/B] Male

[B]Trade:[/B] Mercenary
[U][B]-Nincaznim Armor [/B][/U]
Kain was given this armor when he completed a demon hunting job. A demon named Nincaznim was terrorizing a village when Kain was summoned and paid to slay him.
The armor is made of the flesh of the demon Nincaznim, it was dried and stretched for several days to fit Kain's size. And the armor being made of a strong demon, has given Kain twice the physical strength then a normal human being. Or so he was told.

[U][B]-Nincaznim Blade[/B][/U]
A blade made out of the bone's of the demon Nincaznim, it is a strong blade. Able to withstand a brutal on slaught of other weapons. Can slash through hide armor, and can cause dents is metal armor if given the right amount of time to summon up the strength to do so. As told by the crafter of the fine weapon

[B]Appearance:[/B] Kain stands at a height of 6'3" and has a big build in the upper body area, he has long black spiked hair that comes to mid-back with red tips on the end of his hair. He wears a black cloak with his demon hide armor that is build for sword attacks but not arrows, it covers his left arm and torso. He also wears black hard toed boots with a small spike stud on each heel, he has black pants with demonic symbols and runes stitched in with red or silver thread. He has dark green eyes with a face that looks ageless, save for a scar on his left cheek and one across his throat. He wears throwing dagges along his waist with a knife in his boot, his Nincaznim blade and his trusty dagger known as Kraven, a dagger that curves in a wicked form and has a demon skull made of metal in the handle.

[B]Personality:[/B] Kain is almost emotionless and ruthless, his innocents was lost a long time ago. His mercy knows a very short limit and his emotions hardly ever react to anything he see's. He drinks peoples misery, medaphoriclly speaking, but when his emotions do show he can be a kind hearted person willing to help or grant mercy to anyone who asks of it.

[B]Still Life:[/B] Kain had been walking since dawn, getting his family food and milk from their local market, Kain was care free and loved these daily trips. He got to experience something new every time, he would feel the sun's warmth and loved the warm breeze he felt when he walked through the meadows of the wheat and cotton. He would purposely walk slowly so he could admire the world around him, as he was walking home he could see his brother and 2 sisters playing out in front of his warm, welcoming home. His mother stood in the door way waiting for him as his father farming this year?s crop, his father was proud of his crop this year and everything else in Kain?s life was going great at that time. When Kain got home he handed off his groceries to his mother, he immediately ran out to play with his brother and sister. Kain was 16 at the time, he was the oldest of his brother and sisters, and he immediately jumped into the pile of his siblings and started wrestling with them. This was one of the better moments of his life, after a minute or so they all stopped laughing and laid down on the cool grass. There was a voice suddenly from his youngest sister, she was 6.
[B]
"Kain. Did you bring anything back for us today."[/B] Kain sat up and thought for a moment, he then reached into his pocket and pulled out his closed hand. His brother and sisters gathered in closely he opened his hand slowly and revealed a little white field mouse. His sisters giggled as he brother petted it with his index and middle finger, fascinated by the little creature.
[B]
"How did you catch this one Kain."[/B] Kain chuckled and smiled. And beckoned for his siblings to lean in further, he suddenly yelled and they all screamed. Kain burst out in laughter, they all looked at him a little mad. But their moods lightened up and they couldn't help but laugh also, Kain stopped laughing after a moment or to and held the mouse out a little further for his brothers and sisters to see.

[B]"He came to me Garet, he just ran at me and climbed up my pants and jumped in my pocket." [/B]Garet looked at him with disbelief.

[B]"No way!"[/B]
[B]
"Yes he did. He just jumped in and didn't come out until I reached in and pulled him out." [/B]Kain smiled and asked Garet to open his hand, his little brother opened it and Kain dropped it in his hand. The little mouse scurried around and jumped off running off into the grass and to the field. Kain smiled and watched the little mouse walk free when he suddenly heard commotion and terrible sound in his home, he stood up and headed for the house. His little brother whizzed passed him and opened the door with a smile on his face, looking back at Kain and his sisters. Garet opened the door and turned to look in. The last thing Garet would see was a humanoid being standing in black clothes and a bloody knife in his hand with their mother dead on the floor, Garet had no time to react. The knife went straight through Garet's face with a nauseating sound coming from the blood spewing out of his wound, the creature withdrew the blade. Using his boot to pull off the child.

Garet dropped dead with a hole in his face, Kain?s sister screamed the most horrifying scream Kain would ever hear. His father heard the scream and came instantly running to her rescue, the humanoid had already killed another child when his father reached them. Kain had been standing in horror from this graphic sight, he couldn't take the blood and gore, and he ended up on his hands and knees vomiting. His father was a strong man, he started to wrestle the creature for the knife. The creature was strong as well and held his ground, both were struggling for power over the weapon, both knew the consequence of frailer. But in the end the creature had won the battle and plunged it deep into his father chest, twisting the knife to make sure his victim would not rise ever again. The creature had noticed Kain was at a weak point and took this chance to try and finish the oldest son, as the humanoid approached Kain?s sister had stepped in the way.

He was all she had left, the creature cut her throat wide open with blood oozing and gurgling as it flowed out, as Kain finally sat up the creature had been standing over him. It took his knife and placed the cold steel edge against Kain?s left cheek and drew it towards himself, creating a gash in his face. Kain instantly stuck his hand over his cheek and could feel the warm, crimson liquid flow in between his fingers. The creature took the time to lick the blood off its knife with a now visible forked tongue, Kain could see the wicked monsters face, the twisted features of a snake like beast. Its eyes were a brilliant red color, like the fires of hell, its nostril drawn in its skin so only two holes were visible with a mix of human flesh and reptilian scales dotting its face. The monster took its knife and used it to cut Kain?s throat, blood started to come out and Kain fell to the floor. The last moment before Kain passed out was the creature being impaled through the neck with a dagger, it collapsed to the now blood soaked ground. Kain?s eyes closed as he saw a bald man run over and lifted him up off the ground.

Kain awoke several hours later, a wrap around his neck turned red from the blood that had spilled out. Kain sat up and saw the same bald man that had carried him out of his situation.

[B]"You were out for a long time boy."[/B] A deep, commanding voice resonated from the bald man who was now sharpening a knife in his hand.
[B]
"I'm surprised you survived, or even that you would wake up. You?re a strong willed boy."[/B] The man continued to sharpen the knife with a ring following it. Kain looked around at his surroundings, he saw he was in an Inn, the room had the stone and mortar walls. A bathroom lay not ten feet from Kain, a single window project the pure, white moon light into the candle lit room.
[B]
"You are without a home aren't you kid?" [/B]Kain tried to speak but could get his voice to work, only a small squeak came out.
[B]
"Your voice is temporarily cur off. It will be a few days before you can speak again." [/B]Kain understood and just nodded to the man's previous question. The man stood up and Kain could see the full figure of the man, he was bulky with toned muscles and only wore a green tank top, charcoal colored pants and solider boots and had leather straps wrapped around his arms.
[B]
"Well, I guess I?ll have to take you in boy." [/B]Kain looked at him oddly, he wondered why this stranger would take in a child, but he never questioned it after the man made his decision. He only told the man his name, Kain soon discovered that this man was the infamous Azuroth Walker. A Convict that had escaped from a kings dungeon and killed the guards along the way, he became a mercenary after he escaped and earned his living by cathcing and sometimes killing other people or monsters. Kain was training with his guardian when he had to witness a brutal murder of an innocent bystander, that day he lost his innocents for all eternity. But no matter what his mentor did he would follow his order willing, his emotions never went away fully but they have no say in his daily life. He relys on instinct, reflexes and skills. His guardian once allowed him to do a job by himself, that is where he got his Nincaznim armor and blade. Azuroth one day gave him his weapons, his throwing knives and the one knife in his boot, he even gave Kain Kraven, the very blade that killed the monster that slaughtered his family. He has cherished that blade, only using it for special jobs that Azuroth allowed him to do.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Hope thats good.

[b]OOC: [/b]Welcome back, Kairi ^__^
I don't usually like playing Males but I feel like trying it again.
Let me know for any changes.
[b]EDIT: [/b]Completed the Still Life. May edit it though.
[b]
[font=Verdana][color=Navy][size=2]Name: [/size][/color][/font][/b][font=Verdana][color=Navy][size=2]Noah Valentine

[/size][/color][/font][b][font=Verdana][color=Navy][size=2] Age: [/size][/color][/font][/b][font=Verdana][color=Navy][size=2]24

[/size][/color][/font][b][font=Verdana][color=Navy][size=2] Sex: [/size][/color][/font][/b][font=Verdana][color=Navy][size=2]Male

[/size][/color][/font][b][font=Verdana][color=Navy][size=2] Trade: [/size][/color][/font][/b][font=Verdana][color=Navy][size=2]Alchemist

[/size][/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][size=2]Noah does Alchemy like how Edward Elric does in FMA, exactly the same. So he doesn't do the whole potion mixing thing, just claps and extends his hands and whatever he wants happens. He knows how to use weapons, so he will often alchemise a weapon and use it.

[/size][/color][/font][b][font=Verdana][color=Navy][size=2] Appearance: [/size][/color][/font][/b][color=Black][url="http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3776/christian7ou.jpg"][font=Verdana][size=2]Noah[/size][/font][/url][font=Verdana][color=Navy][size=2], except his shirt's black[/size][/color][/font]

[/color][b][font=Verdana][color=Navy][size=2] Personality: [/size][/color][/font][/b][font=Verdana][color=Navy][size=2]Noah is quite guarded, but if you gain his friendship, you'll be sure to have someone that will always be there to help, comfort and protect you. He treasures his relationships and respects everyone for their own way of thinking and what they do, he is willing to give his life for anyone he's close to without second thought. He's usually happy and enthusiatic, but sometimes he gets a little down. Noah knows when to be serious and when to clown around. Noah's ultimate goal is to rid the world of bandits.

[/size][/color][/font][b][font=Verdana][color=Navy][size=2] Still Life: [/size][/color][/font][/b][font=Verdana][color=Navy][size=2]Noah cowered fearfully in a corner, he was hidden inside of a cupboard and he could see everything that was happening through the gap of the door. His greyish blue eyes were wide as he saw what happened.

Bandits had come through the village and were terrorising houses. His parents had heard about it and right before the bandits came into the house, they hid him in a cupboard and armed themselves. Noah's mother used a glaive, and his father wielded a broadsword. The two of them managed to kill a couple of them, but there were so many, they didn't stand a chance. Noah watched helplessly as they were run through by spears and they collapsed to the ground, their eyes wide and lifeless, staring at him.

Noah was crying but he tried to be quiet or he would be found and killed, and his parents would have died without meaning.

The group of bandits raided the house, they weren't able to get to Noah because he had used what little alchemy skills he had to block the door from opening. The group left, but set the house alight. Noah quickly got himself out and ran out of the house. The village was quiet, all of the villagers had been killed, and the flames were reflected in his innocent eyes.

The tears rolled down his face as he turned his back on the village and fled. He was only 8.
[/size][/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=Navy][/color][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Fayt Argentum[/size]

[size=1][b]Age:[/b] 21[/size]

[size=1][b]Sex:[/b] Male[/size]

[size=1][b]Trade:[/b] Blacksmiths apprentice[/size]

[size=1][b]Appearance:[/b] see attachment 1, though he had two long daggers at his hips. Attachment 2 is his weapon but his is made from steel, Fayt named it Caspar.[/size]

[size=1][b]Personality:[/b] One of the things people notice the most about Fayt is his unyeilding determination, if he wants to do it he will get it done especially when someone tells him he can't. Because of this many take him as being stern, but the warm smile he gives will clear anyone of those thoughts. He doesn't talk all to much unless he has a valid point of something needs to be said, he is content with listening. He is a very strait forward person and like to just get to the point. He does have a very strong sense of humor though with a contagious laugh.[/size]

[size=1][b]Still Life: [/b]Beams of sunlight slowly invaded into the darkness of Fayt's room. A Mockingbird in the back round seem to sing along encouraging the sunlight to press on illuminating the darkness. The room was small, more like a glorified closet than a room, but it was his home and had been for years sixteen years of his life. The walls were bare reaviling the nude color of the wood, and his only only furnature was a desk cluttered with different blacksmithing books and a small dresser. On the top of the dresser sat Fayt's belongings, a ring owned by his father, some oddly shaped stones, some metal ore, and the first sword Fayt ever forged. The flat of the blade brandished many indents, the tip came to a short halt and the balance could be compaired to a farm tool. [/size]

[size=1]As Fayt slowly withdrew the covers of a thick wool blanket and sat up, his bare feet resting on the cool, smooth wood. The room was illuminated with light as the darkness fled to the comfort of the shadows. Standing up arched his back, lifted his arms up and stretched before walking over to his dresser and pulling his usual clothes on. Walking over to one of the bare corners of his room he picked up a long bundle wrapped in cloth, with a leather shoulder strap. Throwing the strap over his head he left the room and made his way downstairs. As he walked into the kitchen he was greated by his uncle, and more importantly master.[/size]

[size=1]"Mornin' Fayt, did yeh sleep alright?" Melchior gorged out behind a piece of bread, slathered with honey.[/size]

[size=1]Fayt laughed even though he had seen this sight time and time again "I slept decent"[/size]

[size=1]"What yeh laughin at" Melchior growled though it only made his student laugh harder. [/size][size=1]"Yeh off ta get a bit o' practice with that uhhh, thingamajig of yers" [/size]

[size=1]"Yup" Fayt said softly stepping out the door into the refreshing morning breeze, thinking about the past.[/size]

[size=1][i]He had been practicing with weapons since he first moved in with Melchior. It was he who had suggested it, one to make Fayt stronger, two to improve his understanding of weapons and three to instill discipline. Fayt had started off with daggers and short staffs, moving his way from weapon to weapon, till he became comfortable with spears and pole-axes. Though neither of which was perfect to him, so he began to think of the aspects he liked and didn'l like. He liked the styles with a spear though at was a mainly a thrusting weapon at a distance, a pole-ax was very damaging but heavy and unwieldy. After a week of frustration about failed ideas a possibility hit him. He would take the size of a short spear and add two blades onto each end. The blades would be large but still smaller than a pole-ax. The weapon was balanced, damaging and better for melee combat than a spear of pole- ax. [/i][/size]

[size=1][i]He introduced the idea to Melchior who at first laughed, but Fayt kept on asking and finally his master agreed, hoping it would teach him to stick to traditional weapons. Fayt worked at the forge for two months trying to perfect the weapon. Melchior would watch and shake his head or place a comment "Yer wastin yer time with that idea of yers". This only made Fayt strive harder, and in the end he succeded. As he held his work in his hand he felt extremely proud although the weapon was far from perfect. It wad alittle heavy as well as slightly unbalanced, but it was his. He found sleep o so easy that night, as if he had not truely slept for the two months while he slaved away.[/i][/size]

[size=1][i]Awaking in the morning he felt something weighing down on his lap. Opening his eyes he gazed down at a oblong object wrapped in cloth. two leather straps at the end held the cloth on, while a strap bewteen them served as something to carry it with. Fayt slowly unwrapped the cloth revealing his blade, but it had been improved. The handle had been wrapped in leather, the blade had be polished and sharpened. Standing up and holding it in he had he was shocked to find that the balance was perfect, as well feeling lighter than it should have. "Melchior must have done all this last night, amazing" Fayt thought spinning the blade above his head. Gently setting the blade on his bed he ran out of his room, across the hall and into his teachers room. The burly man was sleeping soundly as Fayt ran up and hugged him. The man awoke to hear a thank you from Fayt. He just rolled over and pulled the blankets tight before grumbling [/i][/size]

[i][size=1]"Can't yeh see I'm tryin' ta sleep"[/size][/i]

[i][size=1]"Oh ya, sorry" Fayt said realizing he must have been up all night.[/size][/i]

[i][size=1]Withdrawing silently from the bed he approached the door before being stopped by Mechior's voice.[/size][/i]

[i][size=1]"Promise me somethin Fayt, Its something I made yoer father promise me, when I gave him his firs' blade. Never use that thingamajig o yers unless your life is threatened, ter protec someone who is unable ter protec themself, or ter fend of evil. I won't have any of me weapons used fer misconcieved idea, yeh understand?" Mechior said solemnly rolling over to look at Fayt.[/size][/i]

[i][size=1]Fayt stood there shocked, this is the move he has ever asked of me, what should I say? What could I say? "Yes" Fayt choked out as if he just barely learned how to speak[/size][/i]

[i][size=1]Satisfied Melchior rolled back over and began to return to his sleep. Fayt stood the frozen till he was sure there was not another question he turned and began to walk out the door.[/size][/i]

[i][size=1]"Yer Father, he would be proud of yeh" Mechior stated before returning to the silence of his sleep.[/size][/i]

[i][size=1]Fayt returned slowly to he room and studied the blade that had just been given to him, and the promise he made to recieve it.[/size][/i]

[size=1]He now walked with that same weapon five years later. [/size]

[size=1]OCC: I hope this ok[/size][/color][/font]

[SIZE=1][B]Name:[/B] Takai
[B]Age:[/B] 22
[B]Sex:[/B] Female

[B]Trade:[/B] Takai is studying to become a beast tamer. She carries with her a book full of taming and summoning spells, but she has yet to master any of them.

[B]Appearance:[/B] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/PicKitty/RandomPicchus/adora.jpg]Takai[/url]

Takai's sword, which she has named [b]Koden[/b], is kept in a sheath that rests on her hip. She also carries a small, one-strap bag that lays against her, opposite her sword when inside its sheath. Inside the bag she carries her book, and a loosely tied together packet of parchment that, so far, is completely blank.

[B]Personality:[/B] Takai is a clumsy young woman, almost always bumping into things and embarrassing herself. Because of this, she tends to be quite shy and solitary most of the time. But with close friends and people she feels she can trust, she is usually quite bubbly and outspoken, though still clumsy. But when it comes to her studying, she is very serious, and feels hurt when anyone belittles of her trade.

[B]Still Life:[/B] [b]"Do you think they're real papa?"[/b] Young Takai's father looked down at the little girl tugging on his sleeve and placed his large, toughened hand on her head.

[b]"Are what real, Takai?"[/b]

[b]"Dragons. You read me the story last night. Do you remember papa? Do you?"[/b] He laughed at the eagerness in her voice. She bounced on her heels a bit, anticipating his answer as all impatient seven year olds did.

[b]"Yes, I remember,"[/b] he chuckled. Nothing was cuter than his curious little daughter. She was never satisfied with any answer he could give her. There was always more questions.

[b]"So.. Are they real?"[/b] He did not answer right away, so she asked again. Finally, he quieted her with a hand, and turned back to his desk and lifted a large book off the end. He handed it to her, and patted her on the head once more.

[b]"Your answer.. is in [i]that[/i] book. Now run along. Papa has a bit more work to finish."[/b] Takai turned and took a few steps, but stopped and ran back to his side. He looked down at her, ready to remind her how important his work was.

[b]"Thank you papa. Good night,"[/b] she smiled before giving him a large hug. Then, she turned and walked out the door, holding her new book tightly in her tiny arms. [b]"They [i]are[/i] real. I knew it,"[/b] she mumbled, standing on her tiptoes to reach the knob on her door. She entered her room and closed the door behind her, jumping into bed, the lamp beside her bed already on, and began reading.

--
[color=#006aaf]I've had this window open since this morning. xD I'll get to the still life part of the sign up soon.

EDIT: Realized how close my name was to DC's. Sorry about that. ^_^; Still have to edit the still life, but I'm working on it. ;D

EDIT2: Finished the still life part. It's crappy, I know. >_< Just wanted to show the part where she recieved her book of summoning and taming spells/tricks/whatever-they-are.[/color][/SIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=darkorchid][b]Name:[/b] Nepenthe Amatu

[b]Age:[/b] 21

[b]Sex:[/b] Female

[b]Trade:[/b] Enchantress, that is to say, she knows spells and curses, but relies mainly on her charms to sway the hearts of her prey. These spells and curses will eventually include but are not limited to:

[i]Allure:[/i] A curse that involves physical intimacy and horrific death...and I'd tell you more, but it's not exactly kosher.

[i]Silver Kiss:[/i] A delightful move that lets her suck the life essence out of the mouths of those she kisses.

[i]Sin Bind:[/i] Another curse, but unlike horrible death, this involves the suffering of any man who is of loose morality and uncaring heart. This suffering involves the loss of memory and feeling, and leaves the victim an empty shell of what he once was.

[b]Appearance:[/b] See attachment; Dark hair, pale skin, slender figure, luscious lips, what's not to love? Typically, she wears long flowing dresses with off the shoulder lines and princess cut bodices.

[b]Personality:[/b] Gentle and sweet, and heartbreakingly enchanting. Nepenthe knows she's nigh on irresistible but doesn't mind a bit. To her friends, she's slightly mysterious, a bit distant, but still kind hearted. On the other hand, when she finds someone she singularly dislikes, she is warm and open and completely charming, if only to watch that person crash and burn later, to her singularly wicked pleasure.

[b]Still Life:[/b]

[i]Nepenthe Amatu passed through the stone arches, and out into the garden. Her lightly shod feet pased over the flagstones easily, her dress barely brushing the ground. She leaned forward to bury her nose in the blossoms of the wisteria, smiling with pleasure. This one loved gardens with a joy some might find alarming, but it was harmless enough. She spent a great deal of time outside, mostly at dusk and in the evening, enjoying the heady scent of roses, wisteria, lily, and ginger. Eventually, if anyone cared to look out the window of the palace and into the courtyard, one would find the lady of the court standing on the little bridge overlooking the small waterfall, with the moss covered rocks, brilliantly colored fish, and beautiful stone statues.

Some touched their hands to their foreheads and shook them slightly as if to say:[/i]

"Poor Nepenthe, all that beauty... ....but no way to share it..."

[i]If the woman had known, she wouldn't have minded at all. She knew people found her habbits odd, but to her they were normal. Her days were spent waiting on the nobles of the court, seeing to their needs, sitting with them for meals, and in the quiet tranquility of the dusktime, she escaped to the palace gardens, to enjoy the beauty once more. It was also a way to escape from the eyes of the noblemen that passed her by so often. Poor dear, it wasn't her fault though. Gifted with the dark alluring eyes, the soft clear skin, and the long dark hair, it was little wonder. She didn't mind that as much either, but often drew her sleeves up over her face when it became a bother.

People knew that showed her modesty, and looked on approvingly. But what they didn't know, was how much she desired to teach those prying men a lesson. Noble or not, she disliked their bold stares. Perhaps that would explain why, in the darkness of the garden, she met with an older woman, one who knew the art of the enchantress, and sat with her under the willow trees, to learn her skills. The gift came to her naturally, but as could be expected, remained her secret.[/i][/COLOR][/FONT]

[color=darkslategray][size=1][b]Name:[/b] Zaraki
[b]Age:[/b] 24
[b]Sex:[/b] Male
[b]Trade:[/b] Shaman: An adept in both the blade and the elements, he relies heavily on both to get his job done. Has an unbreakable bond with nature.

[u]Gauntlets:[/u] Zaraki has been training in hand to hand combat for a year, nearly two. He's not exactly a grand master with the gauntlets he wields, but they get the job done. One has a blade connected to it, with a bar to grip in hand, as to level it.

[u]Senbokuzen:[/u] What appear to be petals flow from his hands, but are in actuality, many glowing, small blades. They fly forward at high speeds, ripping things in their paths to shreds.

[u]Hyakurai:[/u] With a clap of his hands, and a little time and focus, a huge lighting bolt strikes the earth, sending ripples out. However, it leaves a heavy toll on Zaraki when he uses it, and is not able to use it for at least 12 hours.

[u]Hyournimaru:[/u] Zaraki's metal gauntlets become coated in a thick and jagged layer of ice, and every strike slows the foe down until they cannot move. However, they are very heavy and hard to lift.

[u]Hizeme:[/u] Several tendons of fire spread from Zaraki's fingertips, and wrap around the target, allowing him to slam the object or person around, while the fire does it's own work by burning away the object.

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://img324.imageshack.us/my.php?image=render401ru.png]Zaraki.[/url]

[b]Personality:[/b] Zaraki, in short, is a dumbass and a hardhead at first glance. Brash and reckless, most are disuaded to join with him. However, if you stay around more than five minutes, You'll be able to tell that Zaraki is acutally intelligent and kind. However, he loves to play stupid just to toy with people and watch their reactions. Zaraki can never turn down a challenge, or not save someone in need for that matter.

[b]Still Life:[/b] [b]"What's so funny about peace, love, and understandin', huh?!"[/b] Zaraki deilivered a sharp kick to the man, knocking him back. He flashed forward, holding the blade of his left gauntlet forward, as Zaraki grabbed the neck of the man he had just kicked. The firelight from the fireplace licked at the air, reflected on the cool steel of the metal gloves.

[b]"What in the hell is so funny about it? You wanna answer me, yah raving freaking idiot?"[/b] The man crashed to the ground, sending up plumes of dirt and dust from the hearth. Trickles of blood and snot leaked from his nose, and he looked about ready to cry. Softie. Having a strong sense of judgement about this kind of thing was in Zaraki's nature.

[b]"I'll give you once chance, before I kick yer *** straight to high heaven!"[/b]Zaraki looked like a sort of malignifcant demon in the firelight, as shadow draped the finer features and the red tendrils of his tattered cloak licked the air, like a snake's tounge testing for prey. He quivered.

[b]"I...I don't know! It just...I...err...wanted to fit in with the other guys!"[/b] What a lame *** excuse. But since he answered, Zaraki would have to be truthful and let him go. Bending down, his strong and calloused fingers wrapped around the cloth of the man, and Zaraki threw him out of the building. Peeling off the sweaty metal and cloth gauntlet, Zaraki lead his fingers through the fine, misty white hair of his. What a freaking day.

[b]"Oy! I'm here, old man."[/b] Zaraki yelled, stepping into the house. When no answer came, he yelled again.

[b]"C'mon, yeh old fart. Don't make me pick you up and drag you out here to see me."[/b] When his father didn't answer, Zaraki half smirked. He did this too often. Setting the dusty metal gloves on a table, he went through the house, looking for his family. He was a combatant, but he was also a good kid. However, this was something that he'd never be able to forgive.

[b]"From dehumanization...to ar-ar-arms...production...For the ben-benefit of the natio-n-n-n-n-n-n!:[/b] The steady sound of the letter N became a low humming sound. Dry, husky and caked with filth, the voice rang through the humble abode, filling Zaraki's pained ears.

[b]"Necromancer..."[/b] He breathed, and ran back to the table, throwing on the gloves without a second thought as he ran. How did the man find them? The necromancer, sorcerer of bone and blood? How how [i][b]how?![/i][/b] No time for that. Zaraki needed to be focused on the task at hand.

In a chair made for the poor, sat his father, arms limp and painted with the slighty rusted color of blood. He looked up at his father, lips still moving while his body remained dead. [b]"Dehumanization...production...benefit..."[/b] Was all that the hoarse cadavaer was able to whisper any more, as the body began to lock and freeze with the ravages of death and time.

His eyes wandered. Zaraki saw the rest of his family, strung out upon the room like a demon's christmas decorations, complete with entrails and the yellowing insides of those he called family. An angiushed cry rang out, and then the whispers stopped. What the hell happened to the oncoming rigours mortem that should hold his father dead? The Necromancer may be long gone, but his creation remained.

The dead body of his father raked his flesh with unnatural strength, fingernails taking away what God and his parents had given him, flesh and bone. It would heal, thought Zaraki as he spun, delivering a glancing blow to the rotting cadaver of his father.

Battle-locked, Zaraki finally knelt on his father, bladed gauntlet raised high. Pinned under Zaraki's knee, all his father could do was whisper.

[b]"What are you doing, my son?"[/b]

[b]"Succeeding you, father."[/b] After the blow had been dealt, Zaraki gathered his things. It was time to find and kill that necromancer, but first, he'd have to study the ways. The ways of the Shaman.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][CENTER][SIZE=1]Thank you everyone for signing up for this rpg...I'm really excited for it to begin...however I'm still waiting for people to finish their profiles...as well as some more potentially signing up...this I hope will start around wed. so please be patient. PLease finish your final profiles as soon as possible. thanx

take care...later...till wed...or on another rpg:)[/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR]

[size=1][b]Name:[/b] Leonardo de Medici

[b]Age:[/b] 20

[b]Sex:[/b] Male

[b]Trade:[/b] Holy Sorcerer
-[I] Holy:[/I] This spell creates a reflective barrier for any sort of magic or projectile. The barrier returns the projectile to the attacker with the same amount of force.
-[I] Gloria:[/I] Heals the caster?s target, as well as gives them a temporary ward against physical and magical attacks.
-[I] Excelsis Deo:[/I] A short-lived boost in all the caster?s attributes (intelligence, speed, strength, endurance, etc) which is sometimes compared to a very powerful adrenaline rush.

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://hyung-taekim.org/displayimage.php?album=10&pos=1 ][link][/url]
Leonardo?s hair is drawn back in a pony tail to prevent it from getting in his deep blue eyes.

[b]Personality:[/b] Leonardo is in general a happy person, and enjoys talking to a good friend, singing a gleeful song, or attending a party. Despite his usually amiable demeanor, he appreciates solitude, silence, and manners, and seeks out those who mirror the same attributes. He is a gentleman in full, living up to the definition of chivalry, and hopes to never fail at it.

[b]Still Life:[/b]
The room was quiet. The mahogany floors reflected the candlelight glowing on the mantel, and the rich portrait of his family above it overlooked the entire bedroom. In silence Leonardo sat, reading [I]Introduction to the Alphabet[/I] in Italian, when a lady walked into the room.

His gaze shifted, from the Latin book to the woman dressed in soft white silk, a jade necklace, and suede slippers. She bore a sad look, as if she were about to cry.

?Hello, mother.? He forced a smile before running over to her and hugging her. Leonardo knew something was wrong ? he had never seen his mother cry before. The strong mother who had supported his father?s mercantile business, the steadfast mother who had bore three children into the world, the firm mother who beat him when he stole an extra piece of chocolate from the kitchen counter. Here she was, with tears rolling down her smooth cheeks. ?What?s the matter? Please tell me what?s wrong.?

?It?s your father? the priests say he is possessed by a demon. He does not eat, he does not sleep. His temperature is beyond fatal, and his eyes roll back in his head from time to time,? she sobbed, finally letting her emotions go as she reflected upon what was happening to her husband.

?But surely God will save him. We must have faith ? He will save father, right?? Leonardo?s eyes opened wide in shock, and his arms trembled as he embraced his mother. He received no verbal answer, only an even tighter hug, and increased weeping. He could help it no longer; now he broke down into tears as well, all the while begging God to exorcise the demon from his father.

?He will answer. I know he will.? The world seemed to fade into blackness, as he slipped into deep thought, trying to cease his crying, praying for guidance to help.

The divine answer: purify yourself; study the Word, and one day you will train to save others like your father. Your father is dead. All that is left for you is to prevent such a fate befalling others.

?I will? do my best, Holy Father,? he responded, utterly afraid of the command. But he would follow it, for his father.[/SIZE]

Alright...I'll be putting the Rpg up in the square tonight...anyone else who wants to sign up please do asap...PM me with the profile and I'll take under concideratino.

again...thanx for all those who have posted...after the first couple of posts in the square I will come up with the line-up

good luck.