OtakuBoards

The Traveling-glass [PG-VLS]

Hayama

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][LEFT]"Now off to kill the king."
That is what Salima heard from the young boy a as he shoulder his bag and went on his way. He hadn't killed the spider that had lept up at him a few minutes ago. It just turned and left. [I]'Odd,'[/I]she thought,[I]'How did he do that?'[/I] She stayed behind the trees conseling herself and her shadows.

ooc: Sorry if this is just a short post. I have to go to school. :animecry: [/LEFT][/COLOR][/FONT]

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayumu watched the old demon die, then heard something off into the woods.

"Hey, you there, in the woods. Come on out, I'm sure that all of us know you are there." Loki said as Kenzai walked out leading Gale's horse.

"Who are you? what are you doing going through the woods like that?" Ayumu asked, turning to him.

"thank goodness. you found Maxwell. He ran off wehn the demons tried to escape." Gale said as he walked over to his horse.

"You, knight. What do you mean by, demons trying to escape?" The new knight asked.

"Well, the demons were being killed for no reason. Most of them tried to escape, but it seemed like they wanted to kill us. We killed all that didn't get by us. Its all because of those damn king knights." Emillie said as her temper grew a little.

"Even if you may be a king knight, please, don't try to arrest any of us. It would be stupid." Loki said as he took a step closer.

"I understand. You have nothing to worry. I personally thinkthat they deserved what they got after killing demons that had no intention of fighting." Kenzai said as he looked around the battlefeild.

"Its harsh, I know. I even feel bad for taking that demons soul." Ayumu said, pullin the gem back out.

"You stole a demons soul? I have never heard of that before." Kenzai said, turning to him.

"Its an old family trait, do not worry about it." Ayumu said, placing the jem back in his pocket.

Loki bent down next to the dead demon and stuck his sword in the ground he knelt to one knee and began chanting in a unknown language. A dark ball covered the demon's bdoy and began lifting off the ground. The ball began to shrink until there was nothing left. He stood back up covereing his face with the hood, hiding himself from this new knight. He turned and walked by Ayumu and paused when he stood next to him. "I you are ever in the city anytime soon, be sure to stop by here" He handed a slip of paper with a address on it. "I have quite a collection of gems you might find interesting" He walked off into the forest on his way to the city. He stopped a little while later and took off his cloak and chantedf a spell. He suddely changed form into a human body and his armor went black and white. "Ahh, now I have my disguise

Sorry I really haven't been able to get on.

Rikku walked through the forest path bored out of her mind. She passed areas where groups of spiders had been slain and tress had been burned with dark fire. "No doubt the Crimson Slayer's" She continued until she came across two knights, another human that had a strange demon aura about him, and a dragon, which she wasn't afraid of. She had read that some dragons were nice if you treated them nicely and this one seemed to be their freinds so sh figured she would be fine. She walked out into the opening. "Hi, name's Rikku. What happened?"

Gale pet his horse as as Riku came by. she didn't seem scared to see a dragon. Gale knew he would wet his pants if he was a little kid. It must have to been fate to see Kenzai, but he had already made his mind up. he would destroy the 1st half from the king. As Kenzai explained, Gale mounted his horse.
"Where are you going Gale?" asked Ayumu looking up at him. Gale paused at the question.
"....My mission was to follow Kenzai around for a lost mirror that no one has found...I'm not going to let the king kill countless people and demons. I'm just going to have a talk with him, that's all."
Kenzai finished his story to Riku and turned to Gale.
"By talk, you mean attack?"
"....I guess you could call it that."
Ayumu looked at the piece of paper in his hand and sighed. He could tell something was on his mind.
"I my hate knights, but what your doing you can't alone. Taking on the king with his army... you need more fire power." Just in a moment, Ayumu changed into a crow.
"I ask to join you." Gale nodded and smiled. More allies, the better. Emillie puffed out a cold breeze of smoke.
"I has well."
Kenzai looked around and sighed.
"He may be my king....but i fear that the mirror will forge if i don't go to the kingdom." Gale stared in confusement.
"What do you mean by that?"
"I just have a feeling that the mirror is heading towrads the captial." He was hiding something.
Riku throw up her fist.
"I will go! i'm a good fighter and hearing what happen, i want some revenge!"
Gale laughed at the comment, but nodded.
"To the kingdom everyone."

Kang(Loki's human form) walked out into the opening startling everyone. Ayumu looked at him wierd and Kang nodded. "Where are ya'll going"

Gale looked at him. "We are on our way to the capital to fight the king and his army"

Kang smiled. "Alright count me in. I have been looking for a fight and am a excellent hand fighter and my name is Kang"

Gale nodded. "Well fall in then, Kang" He began to take off as Kang cast a spell casuing him to levitate.

Kang hovered next to Aymum matching his speed. "Hi"

Ayumu smiled. "Hello Loki"

Kang frowned as he whispered directly to Ayumu so the other's couldn't hear. "Shhh, They don't know since they can't depict auras like you can" Let them think I am Kang for now. I need to get close to that one" He pointed to Rikku. 'And I can kill as much as I want if I stick with you"

Ayumu nodded. "Why do you want to get close to her?"

Kang began to fill him in on the story, keeping his voice low so the others wouldn't hear.

Edgar walked through the gates of the city, the ends of her brown cloak swishing around booted ankles as she walked along the cobblestone. The Elf had long ago since abandoned the idea of trailing, which would be a further waist of energy as at this point. She would lie in wait, just like the spider.

The grandiose stone castle loomed in the distance, the kingdom colors and symbol wavering on a banner. Homes, shops, and people slipped by faceless, but it wasn't long before one of the loyal city knights approached her from a side alley that was little traveled or seen. [B]"Edgera Glimathreil, you are to come with me." [/B] Of course it would figure that the dear almighty King would not want to publicize dealings with one such as her.

Silently the Elf followed him, up through a round about way before ducking into the building to meet with the King himself. [I]?What does he want this time??[/I] she thought slightly annoyed. It wasn't long before Edgar was bowing before the dim-lighted and mighty figure. [B]"You called?"[/B]

[B]"Yes. It would seem that reports from some of my knights failed to come through. Rumors are the two bands are dead." "They are?"[/B] Edgar started, half expecting where this would be going.
[B]
"I want you,"[/B] the king stated. [B]"to get rid of whoever is responsible. Of course, you shall be paid in full."[/B]

Edgar visibly frowned. [B]"I cannot do that your Majesty. For one reason of pure numbers-"
"Who?" "-One is a Holy knight, traitor to you, a dragon, and a strange human. As I know of."[/B]
[B]
"Is that too much for you to handle?" [/B] his Majesty teased. [B]"Which brings me to my second point. One was the famed Crimson Slayer. As you can see, I cannot take the job." [/B] Edgar turned to walk away, but was stopped by two swords crossing the path in front of her.
[B]
"Defying a direct order is treason."[/B] With one motion, Edgar's bow was pointed at the King as the knights gave each other panicked looks.[B] "You know that if you give the order, you'll be dead a good amount of time before I." [/B] She was reluctantly let out of the castle without incident, but it was made very clear by the looks she got. Edgar was now an enemy of the King.

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][LEFT]Salima had followed this boy for so long that she became very hungry. "I'll track him down after I eat,"she said reaching into her pocket and removing the pouch she had taken from him. She snickered to herself as she walked onto the path and headed straight for the city. She tossed the bag lightly in her hands to each step she took. She pulled her hood tighter over her face once she approached the city.

"Well, here we are. Now which store to raid first?"

As she walked down the streets of the city, darting people here and there, she came across a tiny store. She tilted her head to one side observing the same store that was between quite larger ones. She pushed the same well polished door of the shop and enter with caution. A small tiny bell could be heard as the door was open.

"Well, hello there,"said a young lady walking from behind a counter to Salima,"I'm the manger of this food place you see here. I'm Vikki and I'm glad you come. We have the finest ramon and anything else here."

"Thanks but I think I shall pass. I don't take to well with ramon." But the lady had grabbed her arm before Salima could walked out the door. Vikki made her sit in a small chair close to a wall. What was also odd about this store was that there were no windows. And other thing, there were no people around. Vikki had vanish a moment after Salima was settle, but then return with a small bowl in her hand and chopsticks.

"Here you are,"she said placing the bowl infront of Salima,"Eat up now."

Salima took the chopsticks in one hand and held the bowl in the other. She began to eat very slowly as she was Vikki walk away to the back. She ate only a few until she felt kinda odd. Her body started to shake and go numb. The bowl and chopsticks slipped from her hands as she fell to the ground.

"W..w...what's going on,"she mutter as couldn't feel anything.

A high screeching kinda laughter came from the counter as Vikki walked over. "Poor child. Fallin' into a trap, that you have. So you're a demon with no common sense, aren't you? Let me tell you something you whee little child. When you notice an old dump store, stay far away no matter what. If you also see no one else entering,stay away. It could appear invisible to the mortal eye."

[I]'Great, now what have I gotten myself into,'[/I]Salima thought to herself her body still numb from the posion that was poured into her soup. [I]'What am I going to do?!'[/I][/LEFT][/COLOR][/FONT]

The company as Gale rode through the forest. it was dark now has they have been traveling since the late afternoon.
"We should have made it out of the forest already." said Gale patting Maxwell to stop.
"That's because we've been going around circles." Said Kang floating back down to the ground.
"We're not alone." Answered Ayumu has he transformed back to his normal form. Gale jumped down and pulled out his sword. Just when he did that, a army of spiders surrounded them. The company pulled out there weapons ready to fight.
"Well well welll, if itsn't a bunch of the king's knights." said a woman's voice. A woman with long black hair,, strolled out to the path in front of the group.
"Who are you?! what's the meaing of this?" yelled Kenzai pointng his giant sword at the woman. The evil woman smiled for everyone could feel her dark aura. she wasen't a normal demon, she was god demon.
"I am Victoria, Queen of the forest. It's been along time since i have had human and demon blood....ooo dragon blood."
a line of sweat went down Gale's forehead. he could feel this aura growing bigger. This was going to be tough, even if they all combined there abilities. Her spiders looked ready to pounce on them at any rate. What could they do? run? they we're surrounded. Fight? a 50/50 chance for this queen was a demon to deal with.
"damn."

Ayumu smiled as he took a step forward,"Shall I? I've been waiting for a time to test my new sould gem." He let out a devilish smile as he turned into a demon that looked like it was a mix between a bull, and gorrilla, but only made of stone and steel.

"Well, that must be the demon soul you got a little while ago." Gale said as he watched the spiders movements.

"Sure you can take her alone?" Kang said as he looked from the Queen to the spiders.

"Shut up Kang. Her aura may be strong, but htere is always a weakness in it." He let out a blood churling howl as he hit the ground, causing waves of earth tho pour from him, killing a few spiders in the process.

"What the hell? didn't know you could do that." Emillie said as the beat a couple spiders with her tail.

"So, you can steal the souls of demons. This must mean you are after mine as well." The demon Queen said with a smirk.

"Not quite. Yes, you are strong, but your aura is not one that can be used by me. Your aura is not balanced enough." Ayumu said as he grabbed a spider and squezzed it until it was crushed.

Gale sliced away at the nearest spider. Ayumu's gem had granted him alot more power. So was it easy to breath again for Ayumu looked like he could handle her. But sadly, Victoria kepted on smiling. Which freaked him out by the way.
"feel the effects of my vines of death!" the ground rumbled as the spiders retreated into the dark forest.
"Some vines of death you got there!" teased Riku. The ground shook more violently as dark branchs burst through the ground, lacing themself's on the company.
Gale dropped his angel sword on the ground. Slowly he could feel his energy draining away.
They had to come up with a plan and fast!

Kang flew easily away from the branchs and vines then stopped infront of her. "How are you today?"

Victoria smiled. "Ahh so you are the famed Crimson Slayer, are you not?"

Kang felt everyone stare at him. "I think you have me confused with someone else"

Victoria shook her head. "No I can tell....." A blast sent her flying back through the trees.

"Never look away from your oppenent" He flew in after her then came flying back out. "I think I made her mad" He stopped as Victoria came back out again except this time with eight spider legs coming out of her back and her teeth were quite a bit longer.

Kang stopped and landed on the ground. "Go, I will handle her myself, if the mirror reaches the castle there won't be a fight and Ayumu, you won't get to raid the treasury. I snuck down there and saw lots of soul gems that you might be able to use"

Victoria laughed. "No i will kill you all"

Kang smiled as the sky grew dark. "No you will fight only me, lets see who is stronger of the two, okay" He looked over his shoulder as the vines left the group. "Hurry up and go storm the castle already, not sure how long I will be able to hold her off. Go slice off a few heads for me Ayumu" He brought his hands together and began saying a chant and a dark ball surrounded the group, then disappeared taking them to the capital.

Victoria tilited her head. "Why didn't you do that to take your group straight to your destitation"

"If they had known I could od that earilier then I would never of gotten to kill you" Kang flet amulet get heavy around his neck. It was the kin of the one he gave to the panther demon so she could get his help whenever she needed it. "Wonder if she is okay?" He changed back into demon form as a dark arua surrounded him. 'You ready to die"

Rikku shook her head as she looked around. They were on the very ooutskirts away from the city. That guy had transported them there through that spell he was chanting. "Well it looks as if we lost one person now, hopefully we won't lose anymore" She saw a dazed spider out of the corner of her eye that had gotten stuck in the ball. She brought out an arrow and stabbed it in the head. "Can we go now?" She put her hands on her hips and shifted her weight to one side as an elf came walking slowly to them.

Ayumu grunted as he changed back into his normal state."Not good." He looked down as his hand and saw wehre a spider had bitten it.

"Whats wrong? Get hurt or something?" Gale said, turning to him.

"Huh? Nothing. Listen, I have to go back and help him." Ayumu said as he looked around.

"Why is that? I thaught you said that you couldn't get her soul gem. Why would you go back anyway, she creeped me out." Emillie said as she gave a small shiver.

"I didn't say that. The demon in me did. He was trying to intimidate her, and he did a good job."

"How did he do a good job? Didn't she capture all of us, except for Kang." Rikku said with a frown.

"Not quite." He held up a piece of the vine that seemed likeit was ripped in two." She couldnt hold me. Me and Kang will meet up with you at the castle. Take your time though." He waved as he turned into a giant eagle. He slowly beat his wings and took off back twards the forrest.

[I] He can't let me stay alive?I know too much.[/I] Edgar thought grimly. But the question was how long she could last. Flee the Kingdom? Where would she go? Not home. Not now. That?s when she caught sight of the group standing a bit away. A small wind brought the sent of a demon's magic to her.

A small black bird that circled overhead once interrupted her thoughts briefly. It was no natural bird, and if she was correct?she'd face him when the time came. Glancing over the travelers briefly, Edgar recognized most of them. She sighed and turned around to look over her shoulder, keeping an eye out for the knights sent after her that were sure to be not too far behind.

[B]"What are you doing here?" [/B] She questioned carefully, her hands hidden under her cloak and one hovering on the hilt of her sword. Not because of the newcomers, but of the knights that were about to arrive. [B]"There is a faction of loyal Knights heading this way, who know that some of you were involved in the death of others. They'd just LOVE to bring back two glories in one raid."[/B]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][LEFT]Vikki walked closer Salima and kicked her hard in her side. When she kicked her, she rolled across screaming loudly with pain. Then that is when Salima saw it. The pendant Loki had given to her a while back. She made and attept to grab it when Vikki stepped on it with crow like feet. Salima started in shock at the shatter peices. Now her only hope of living was gone in just one quick motion.

"Pity you. Seem as if your pendant is broken. You should really hold on to things more tightly deary,"Vikki said with laughter.[/LEFT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Loki smiled as he cracked his neck. "Alright let's go...." A ball of web sent him sticking to a tree. 'You..." His word came out of the ground and slashed the web. He grabbed the sword and charged.

Victoria laughed as she dodged his swings then hit him multiple times with her spiders legs over and over.

Loki smiled as he caught one then flipped her over him only to have her bring his amr around his back and get it pinned.

"You are no match for a god demon, Crimson Slayer"

"You will be the fifth one" The aura grew as he threw her off. He sidestepped several more web balls then punched her in the stomach.

Victoria fell back the launched her self off a tree and landed on his back again, sinking her teeth into his shoulder, pumping venom into his body.

Loki fell to one knee as the poison spread through his body, his vision becomeing blury and his muscles going numb. "You bit...." A smack sent him flying across the ground.

Victoria walked over to him. "Sucks not to be able to move now doesn't it" She wrapped him up in web suspeneding him from several trees. She heard Ayumu land as a wave of spiders quickly rushed him. "I will deal with you in due time"

Loki let out a laugh. "You haven't even finshed me yet" The quickly fading dark aura changed crimson and came back stronger then before. He broke the web and landed on the ground and knelt to one knee. The amulet around his neck broke.

'You still can't fight and it looks like your fashion accesoriy broke" She let out a laugh as fifthteen spiders flew through the air in peices but yet still more poured out after Ayumu.

Loki struggled up thinking to himself. 'got to kill her while I still have the amulets signal, which is fading fast'. "I can still fight, a simple trick I know to lower my body temperature which slows blood flow"

"But still in essance you can't fight" She charged straight for him.

Loki slowly stood and brought up his sword and made a fake slash, bringing up Victoria's guard, then brought his glove around making three deep slash marks in her abdomen. He then brought his arm back around catching her with the spiked side of his arm and sent her the ground. "You lose" He brought his sowrd up and put it through her head causing blood to spew out all over his sword. He let go as his sword went back into the ground and but his hand above her. Her body began to shake then disappeared then Loki held a purple stone with a spider symbol on it up to the light then put it on his right forearm bracer. "Another one" He fell to one knee as the pain grew. He watched as Ayumu grabbed one the of the spiders that were now retreating and smashed it easily, then changed back.

Ayumu walked over to Loki. 'You do realize that I could steal your soul right now right?"

Loki nodded as he hit the ground casuing a dark ball to surround them then disappear. When they reached where the rest of the comapny was he had changed back to Kang.

Gale looked him over. "She did a number on you, and we should really get that checked"

Kang stood up and made his way down the street and paused in front of several shops. "Which one?" He saw three knights walk into the smaller one. "Ahh" He slowly walked inside seeing a unmoving Salime, a crow like woman, and the three kinghts who were reaching down for Salime. 'I wouldn't do that"

OCC: Sorry it is so long, just had to catch up with everyone else

[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Times New Roman]Neiro sighed and dismounted the young brown horse he had managed to find. He gave the horse a good pat. ?You can go back to your master now, thank you for the ride.? The horse gave an energetic whinny and galloped off.

?Here at last,? Neiro said with a grin, looking up at the city gates. He silently fell in line beside a group of merchants and hoped for the best.

?What?s in the cart?? one of the two gatekeepers asked roughly. He looked the group over, his eyes narrowing when he saw Neiro. When the gatekeeper looked away, Neiro cringed. His green tunic stood out too much. Only people from his village wore green clothes? and his village wasn?t exactly in good standing with the king.

The merchant bowed and lifted the cover of the cart to reveal piles of corn cobs. While the gatekeepers prodded the corn cobs, Neiro slipped through the open gate unnoticed. He quickly ducked behind a weaver?s stall and grabbed a shabby brown piece of cloth. ?Sorry about this?? he thought. He wrapped the cloth around him like a cloak, hiding his green clothes.

As Neiro walked deeper into the city, he could hear the gatekeeper complaining to his buddy. ?Where did that boy with the green clothes go??

Neiro just grinned. Then, he turned the corner and his grin dropped right off his face. Kenzai and half a dozen others were standing right in front of him. ?I just can?t escape this guy, can I?? [/FONT] [/COLOR]

[FONT=Times New Roman][LEFT][COLOR=DarkRed]The crow like woman immediatly charged at Loki without knowing who he was and what strength he carried. Loki dodged the attack with no trouble out all.

"Can we just get this over with. I have somewhere to be,"he said in a up most bored tone.

[I]'Show off,'[/I]Salima thought to herself. Her body was becoming number by the second. The poison was spreading threw her whole body and it was hard for her to fight it off. [I]'If that she witch thinks poison will stop me, she's got another thing coming to her.'[/I]
Salima slowly stood up removing her blades from her sides. "Hey ugly, let me tell you one thing, poison hardly has any effected on me."

Vikki just laughed. "You can fake it all you want. But sooner or later you'll die."

ooc:Sorry I didn't do more. I have to go and I won't be back until Friday. I think you guys know why. If you don't read my sig. If someone would please take over Salima for me until I get back it is most kindly of you. Thank you. :catgirl: [/COLOR][/LEFT][/FONT]

Ayumu heard the comotion in the small shop and walked inside. He sighed as he saw Kang and another demon fight a crow looking lady.

"Kang, what have you done now? You arent even healed from the poison from that spider lady." He said as he looked from the wobbling demon to the crow lady.

"You got that right. Wanna give me a hand? Could use it." Kang said as he dodged a strike from the crowdemon.

"Sure, no problem. Now which one should I become?" He taught for a second then smiled. "Oh, you are going to love this." He had a devilish smile on his face as he walked next to Kang.

"What are you becoming now?" He asked, trying to not loose concentration from the crow demon.

Ayumu looked over at the demon that seemed to have been injected with alot of poison then frowned. "You, demon. What are you doing here? You could barly hurt a fly in your condition." He said as he saw the anger build in her.

"What? If I were healed, you would be scrap meat."

"Wrong. I would not mess whith Ayumu when he gets angry. You may just loose your soul if you do." Kang said as he attacked the crowdemon.

"Lets go with a little breeze." Ayumu said as he began to change into a were-wolf looking demon. "Girl, you stay out of the way, and I may heal you with a little majic later. Get rid of the poison." Ayumu said as he got ready to attack the crowdemon.

Kang smiled as Ayumu changed. "I'm fine" He changed back into Loki only without the cloak. The three knights hesistated as he grabbed the crow lady by the back of the throat. "I think you have enough energy to finish her off" He held her out to Salime who decapitated her with one swing then fell to the ground. Loki grabbed one of the nearest knights with his right hand, since his left was completely useless almost and crushed his throat.

Ayumu tore the others to the ground and changed back. "Your lucky I came"

Loki shook his head and patted Ayumu's head. "Thanks for the help, but the next fight is mine completely. It is an old grudge and as for this and the spider fight, I could of handled it easily, but still thanks for the help. Feels weird saying that" He reached down as he changed back into Kang and picked up Salime. "Now if you will excuse me, I need to go. I will see you at the last fight Ayumu" He walked out the door and into the street, his cloak covereing her so no one can tell that she is a demon. He walked down the street, slowly becomeing more disorented by the minute, until he came upon a tower at the very edge of the west corner of the city. He knocked on the door as a man answered.

"May I help you?" The man looked Kang up and down then at Salime.

Kang shifted Salime to his other arm and grabbed the man by the throat and lifted him off the ground as he walked in and shut the door. "Hi there Kain. Where's Kahn?" He felt a sword come instantly to his throat. "Nevermind, there he is"

Kahn pressed the sword closer. "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Kang smiled. "Is this anyway to treat your brother?"

Kahn hesistated then frowned. "Why should I believe that you are my brother?"

Kang set Kain down then held out Salime. 'I'll show you" He tossed Salime and grabbed Kahn's sword and broke it in half and sent him into the ground along with Kain then caught Salime and gently set her one the ground. He slowly changed back into Loki and smiled. "Told you"

Kain let out a laugh as he changed into a sliver werewolf. "Long time no see" He looked Loki up and down as Kahn changed into a crimson dragon, then at Salime. 'Who is this?"

"A hurt demon, Likn. I need you to heal her" He watched as Likn bent down and unwrapped the cloak, then picked her up.

"Alright, I'll fix her up, then I will take care of you" He looked at Loki. "You and Lan can catch up in the meantime"

Lan sat down next to the fire as Loki sat across, holding his shoulder. "What happened to you?"

"Spider god demon, killed her though. So you two have been doing pretty well keeping yourself hidden among them."

Lan laughed. "Money is good wiht me being a hired soldier and Likn being a healer. I heard you have made quite a name for yourself, any luck tracking down..."

"All but one are dead, the last one is here" He stood up as Likn came in about half an hour later.

'The poisen was a mild one, so it was easy to get out. She will be waking up any minute now. He set Salime on the couch. "Take her upstairs, Lan"

Lan picked her up and carried her upstairs. 'She's quite a looker"

Loki growled as Likn put a hand on his shoulder. 'Watch it" He sat there as Likn did spell after spell and put various types of medicine on it, each stinging worse that the other.

"Well I cured it and diabled the poison, but your wound will take time to heal"

"Time is something I don't have"

Edgar sighed. She turned her head to look at Neiro, moving some of her hair out of her face and behind a pointed ear. [b]"Great, another one."[/b] She rolled her eyes, almost sighing as everyone shifted about and the commotion by that same demon magic. [b]"What am I going to do with you creatures?"[/b] she asked herself while staring coldly straight-ahead, not looking at any of them in particular.

[b]"You wont have to do anything with us, we?ll just-"[/b] some little spunky girl started to say, but she was silenced by a jab in the arm by another companion. Turns out Edgar wasn't the only one who heard them.

[b]"It's the Elf!"[/b] One of the knights yelled to the other two from horseback. [b]"Huh?"[/b] One of them called back, apparently not have been paying attention. [b]"The soon to be Ex assassin you twit!"[/b] he called back. [b]"Oh?hey look! She's working with the traitors, lets get them all at once!"[/b] the other said.

Edgar frowned. They dare make such assumptions?She spun around with her crossbow in hand and shot twice. The Horse tumbled to the ground, followed by its dead rider. Another arrow was ready for a second knight, but was beat to it by that Holy Knight she saw in the forest. It was self defense anyway. Since the last knight was closest to her, the Elf took care of him with one swing of her blade in a purple flash.

[b]"I told you all,"[/b] she said while turning back to face Neiro. [b]"Hey kid, have we met before? You look familiar. Older, but familiar?"[/b] A flash of green clothes and the sent of a village crossed her mind briefly.

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkGreen]?Have we? met? before?? Neiro repeated, understandably stunned. ?I... If we did, I don?t remember? I don?t remember you.? It was true that Neiro did not clearly remember the elf who stood before him, but there was something? a small tug at the back of his mind that told him this person was no stranger. Maybe he had been too young at the time to remember? or maybe it had been something so inconsequential that he just forgot.

?Kid!? Kenzai shouted with a slight smile, ?We just keep running into each other, eh??

Neiro sighed. ?I suppose we do.? Without even a goodbye, he turned to leave, praying the knight would not stop him.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkRed][LEFT]Salima kept drifting in and out of sleep. She dreams of dying a painful death and never finishing her mission to find the traveling glass. [I]"Ugh...I feel like I'm going to be sick,'[/I]she thinks to herself as her eyes flash open. She sat up with a slight pain in her chest.

"When did I pass out,"she mutter to herself putting a wobbly hand to her forhead. She crawled out the bed and looked around the faintly dim room. She sluggishly walked down stairs to see Loki and his brother there.

"What's going on,"she said glaring at all that were there.

They looked at her for a moment.

"Great, you're better," Loki said with a slight smile on his face.

Salima could tell that something was wrong with his arm but paid no mind to it. Partly she didn't care. It was his own fault for getting injured. She strolled to the far side of the couch and sat, crossing her legs in the process.[/LEFT][/COLOR][/FONT]