OtakuBoards

The Traveling-glass [PG-VLS]

Hayama

Loki stood up and began putting his armor back on. "Well at least some one is doing good" He walked to the door and threw his cloak onto the ground. "Won't need this anymore" He turned to Salime. "You can leave whenever you want, Goodbye for now" He put on his helmet as he walked outside his sword coming out of the ground and drapped it over his shoulder.

Patrol guards spotted him and drew their swords as poeple began to flee in terror. "It's the Crimson Slayer, get him"

Loki smiledas guards rushed him from all sides. He spun once, his sword splitting them in half, then walked to the castle's gates. He put his hand on them and pushed them down easily, startling all of the guards there. "Come if you want to die" He frowned as they all rushed him then smiled. 'Oh well" He easliy began slicing and blowing his way through.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkGreen]When Neiro finally got to the castle, he found he wasn?t alone. Loki was there? slicing knights open left and right, knocking down the gates and entering the castle. The smell of blood was everywhere? so strong that it took all of Neiro?s self control to not be sick.

?This is my chance? the gates are open? this is my chance?? Neiro told himself. Ignoring the carnage, Neiro ran through the gates.

When he reached the Crimson Slayer, Neiro stopped. Loki spun around and pointed his blood-drenched sword at Neiro. ?You aren?t a knight? why are you here??

Neiro took a deep breath in hopes of calming himself, but the dizzying smell of blood did not help him any. Instead, he swallowed hard. ?I have my own business here? Let me pass.?
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Gale cut through a soldier.
He didn't think the party would start so soon. He then spotted Loki running towards the castle. He slice one through and wave on the others.
"To the castle!"
They followed him towards the gate when suddendly men started to pour out of the giant gate.The soldiers attack The company. More and more kept coming out.
Gale cut another soldier and look towards the gate.
"I must get to the king."
He rushed towards the gate. Slicing through anyone that came by. He entered the giant hall of the castle. He hated to leave everyone to take on the castle's army, but he had to erase this evil king form the planet.
After taking afew steps a man in green armor appeared in fornt of him. He was holding a long spear made out of mythril.
"...My name is Anios, one of the four King's guadians. Anyone that threatens my master will be killed....by me."
Gale pulled out his shield and got ready. This wasn't someone Gale could cut right through...At least he wasn't a demon.
"get ready to meet your doom Holy knight."
"Bring it."

Loki nodded. "You may pass without harm" He laid his hand on Neiro's back and the smell of buring flesh came onto the air.

Neiro dropped to one knee. "What are you doing?"

"A brand, no demons will touch you as long as they see that, if they do I will take care of them"

Neiro turned and looked at the main doors to the castle which were covered by a lrage group of knights. "You think you can clear them for me"

Loki smiled as he held out his hand. "I can do more then that" A large blast hit the group completely desroying them the doors and a large portion of the wall. He turned and bowed to Neiro. "Good luck and if you need me just yell"

"I thought you hated humans"

"After all of this I have had a change of heart. I have decided to atone for what I have done by devoting the rest of my life to fighting evil" He stood up and turned to where another group was charging him. "Now make haste" He sliced them with one strike as Neiro ran into the castle. Loki sniffed then wheeled behind him. "Kahn, Kain what are you doing here?" He noticed Kain's blade to Salime's throat. 'What the?"

Kain laughed. "you never figured it out that it was us who told where mom and dad went. We both hated them for getting together and decided to work together to kill them. We were the one's to kill them personally while the others tried to find you"

Loki felt anger grow inside of him. 'Why you"

"you really want to fight two demon guardians at once."

Loki smiled. "Well two will be down and that will leave one more"

Kahn laughed. "There are four human and demon guardians. But you already killed one"

Loki held up the spider jewel. "So you two are god demons too. This will be fun" He grabbed his sword and charged Kahn who did the same. Kain came from the back. Loki Spun and blocked Kain's strike then sne t him flying into the ground as he nailed Kahn in the chest. "You will be the first to die"

Kahn laughed as he shoot a blast at Loki sending him into the air then changed into his dragon form. 'Why don't we take this in the air, he flew up and hovered for a second as Loki came up after him. They exchanged blow after blow, neither backing down. 'You forget that I am much stronger that you and I know you weakness"

Loki laughed as he nailed Lan in the face. "Oh really" He frowned as Lan pinned his wings. "you forget that I am part wolf so my structure is different then yours." He easily pulled free and slammed Lan into the ground as a kick sent him back. 'Likn, I forgot about you again" They both came at him and began nailing Loki into the ground createing a large crater.

Likn stood over Loki's unmoving body. "You were always the weak one"

Loki's fook suddenly sent Lan flying into the castle wall creating a hole. He stood up as his silver werewolf brother turned around with his mouth hanging open. "You don't think things through" He grabbed him by the throat. "I cannot die until I atone for what I have done and avenged my parents." He put his spkied glove through Likn's chest and the crimson aura covered him then left a silver stone in his hand. "One down" He reached up and caught a foot then slammed the crimson dragon into the ground. "Too slow, Lan" In one move Lan was gone and a red stone laid in Loki's hand. "Now time to kill more knights' He picked up his sword and began slicing up more knights until he came across Gale and another guardian fighting. He watched a knight come from the side and cheapshot Gale in the face sending him to the ground. Loki ran up as the guardian brought up his sword. Loki punched him in the face sending him sliding across the ground, the helped Gale up. 'Don't worry abotu that happening again, I'll cover you. Oh and watch his left foot, he always moves it before he attacks"

Gale stared at him confused. 'You just saved me"

"Humans" He turned and sent another group of knights to their death.

[FONT=Times New Roman][LEFT][COLOR=DarkRed]Salima left the house without a bye or a salute to anyone. She followed Loki and realized he was going to the castle.

"Why is he going there,"she mutter as she walked through the gate doors. To her surprise, Neiro, Gale, and some others she hasn't met before were there. She watched as they killed the guards that we blocking the enterance to the castle doors.
She walked to the center of it all and remove her weapons from her waist with a quick movement. She twirled them in her hands for a few moments until flames started to surround them.

"Now if there was going to be a fight, you guys should of invited me,"she said slashing an approach guard with a quick movement of her firey blade. A sinister grin grew apon her face as their blood trickled down her blade.

"Haven't fought in a while now. This should be fun,"she said as a wave of fire blasted some guards that were approaching her. She sent them flying into the air and burnt them to nothing but ashes with another successful grin.[/COLOR][/LEFT][/FONT]

Edgar laughed as everyone ran off to the castle. [B]"It looks like today will indeed be the day. This chaos is perfect?" [/B] She took off for the castle herself, but not through the front gates. Making a sharp turn left, the elf climbed up onto one of the nearby roofs and reached the top of a stone wall on the other side. The section held a hidden staircase that allowed her to get atop the wall. Bow drawn and ready, she ran along the edge to avoid one group of knights, able to see everyone fighting very clearly.

Using the castle's own defense layout to her advantage, she quickly cleared the distance she needed to cover before reaching the ground with another staircase, Putting an arrow through the knight in front of her. Edgar paid no mind to the others as she passed except for a slight nod in general that said something along the lines of See you later, or Meet you there depending on how you took it.

She turned down one hall after another, but didn't get very far before she stopped in her tracks, another knight leaning against the wall. He was dressed in a blue armor, and turned to meat her face to face in the torched lighting of the hall. [B]"Edgara,"[/B] he almost spat. [B]"Reduced to this are we?"[/B]

[B]"I'm just collecting my pay owed to me. Sooner than planned, but none the less." [/B] She aimed an arrow defensively. The knight laughed. [B]"Ha, you know you can't get me like that. You do realize that you could've been one of us easily. Would've had a regular salary." [/B]

[B]"Yes, I know," [/B] Edgar muttered. [B]"But I would have had to swear my loyalty, which he did not have."[/B] She aimed the arrow high to the right as a warning, knowing that she made it even easier for the knight to survive the shot in the close quarters. Leaning the bow against the wall, the elf tossed her cloak to the side as well, revealing the leather armor. She drew her sword to match the knight, with one arced swing to loosen up. Edgar cracked her neck.[B] "I'm ready if you are."[/B]

Ayumu walked into the gates after every one else, trying to take the ones left behind. He decided to cahnge into this oldest form, and his favorite. Slwly, he grew to six times his height and size and became clear.

"Carbo, the demon of crystal." He said to himself as he clobered a couple of knights into the ground.

"Those auras, what? They are gone." He felt the presence of two very powerful auras, then felt them dissapear. "Guess someone took care of them." He looked around and felt the presence of Loke, then of Gale, Neiro, an elfs aura, and finally theaura of the demon in the shop that Loki had helped.

"Guess everyones still here. Shit." He said as a fireball shot right at him. He quickly put up a crystal barrier and stopped the blast.

You, giant demon, what the hell are you doing here? You have no reason for being here, do you?" The demon said.

"You, you idiot. Your the stupid demon Loki saved, You better be lucky I do not do what that crow could not." Ayumu said as he walked past her.

"What the hell are you talking about? I would like to see you try." She said as he got in front of him.

"Loki, how strong do you think he is?" Ayumu saida as he changed back into his normal form.

"Hey, your that wolf that was in the shop. Wait, your no wolf, what are you?" She asked as she ttok another step closer to Ayumu.

"I am a Harmonizer. Now, how strong to you think Loki is?" Ayumu asked agian, rage begining to build in his eyes.

"I guess, really strong. Not many people, nor demons have gotten a tittle as ruthless as he has." She said scratching her head.

Ayumu leaned in close and wispered in her ear,"Listen and listen well. Loki, the Crimson slayer, is very strong. Probably the strongest demon I have ever seen, but what do you get when you mix the next strongest thousand demons, and a very powerful human?"

"What are you talking about?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"Remeber this little thing. I am neither demon nor human. I am both and neither at the same time. I have the power to kill Loki with one hit. I could steal his, and your soul with out breaking a sweat." He smirked as he began to walk past her twards the battle that every one else was in.

The Jade knight had inhuman speed. Gale blocked his thrust to the neck and tried to counter, but he back away quickly.
"I was looking for a real fight, not some low class swordman." Gale grinned at Anios. He was really pissing him off, but he couldn't help but laugh. Of course his speed was a giant factor in this fight, but misjudging Gale was a mistake.
"Get ready Anios because your not going to like this."
"Really? well I would very much like to see you die." he laughed.
Gale's angel sword began to glow. rays of blue light gleamed out of the sword. Anios watched the as the blade of the sword was glowly brightly blue.
"May god have mercy on you." Gale said as he rose his sword above his head.
"Sky Heaven Explosion!" and released the sword down as a huge wave of fire boomed towards Anios. The attack was overpowered him as well as the hall. Smoke and dust mixed together as the mighty explosion calmed down. What was left of the hall was the walls holding it up. Gale fell to his knee, he hated using the attack for each time, it would drain alot of energy. He slowly turned to Loki who wasa the only one behind him as the company was still fighting around the entrance.
"....Off...to...the...second floor." gale huffed as he slowly got up.
"Are you going to make it the stairs?" Gale grinned faintly and nodded.
"yeah, i'll make it."

"I'll help" He held out his hand as the ground belwo all the knights in the way split open and dark hands came up grabbing them then dragged them under. "You welcome" He saw Salime fighting in the middle of a large group. 'She's pretty good" He saw a group of archers raise their bows and take aim. Loki slid into the way as arrows stopped right in front of him then flew back to their owners landing in their chests. 'Your welcome"

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkGreen]Because all the knights were rushing to face the attackers, Neiro faced no resistance as he wandered the castle halls. He could hear shouts and screams and the clash of metal in the distance but he tried to shut it all out.

Finally Neiro reached the throne room. No guards stood outside the door, so Neiro pushed the heavy, ornamented doors open. Instantly, a sword was at Neiro?s throat.

?Who are you?? the king boomed, glaring from his throne, surrounded by guards.

?I come from the village west of the great forest,? Neiro explained tonelessly. ?What I have to say to you is of utmost importance.?

The king glared harder, but waved his hand, signaling for the guard to let Neiro go. The guard sheathed his sword and shoved the boy forward. ?What news is so important that you would come to me while my castle is under attack??

Neiro didn?t speak, but reached into his pocket. The guard was on him instantly. ?What do you have there?? the man shouted, his sword pointed at Neiro once more.

Slowly, Neiro withdrew his hand from his pocket. He held out his hand and opened it, palm up.

?Seeds?? the guard whispered. ?What are you playing at boy??

Neiro turned his hand over and the seeds scattered all over the floor.

?Well, boy,? the king shouted, impatient, ?what do you have to say to me??

Neiro smiled a little. ?Let only me be free in this room, heed my command and restrain all who move against me.? As he spoke these words, this spell, the floor lit up with tiny green points of light? the seeds.

The guard closest to Neiro shifted his weight uneasily and a blast of green light erupted beneath him. The guard screamed as a huge vine shot up from the ground, wrapping itself tightly around him.

?If you value you?re life, don?t struggle,? Neiro whispered to the guard.

Seeing their comrade restrained, the other guards drew their weapons and charged the young sorcerer. Neiro ignored them and began walking towards the king? and the room was ablaze with green light?[/COLOR][/FONT]

Edgar blocked another of the knight's attacks and then kicked him the gut, sending him stumbling a few paces backward into the wall opposite her. Following through with another swing, a loud clang rang through the hall as it was countered. Both blades held in mid-swing, it was Edgar's turn to be kicked. The knight's armor was of course a bit stronger then hers, and the elf hit her head on the stone as she fell.

She coughed, one hand on her side where she was kicked. [B]"ow," [/B] she said unenthusiastically while reaching for her fallen sword. The knight was laughing at her, taunting. That would be his mistake. [B]"?Without surprise, you're nothing compared to my skills?" [/B] That's the only words her ears heard as she finished standing up.

[B]"Arrogant?b-"[/B] She tried to take him off guard with a neat thrust, but missed, giving him a nice gash across the front (without wounding mortally) as her left leg gave out, severely cut from before. How could she not have noticed?

The knight's eyes went wide; she had at least succeeded in taking him by surprise. [B]"You've been practicing Edgara."[/B] She had learned to not let her movements betray her motives.

[B]"After last time we met? Of course. If you'll excuse me, I have places to go and people to see," [/B] the elf said, tying a piece of cloth around the wound on her leg and gathering her things. The knight nodded, and she left him sitting there in the hall. A few minutes later, she ran into a guard running around yelling over and over, [B]"The King, His Majesty's in trouble! Help!"[/B]

Edgar finished the pour soul off with an arrow, continuing her way to the throne room and the treasure chambers beyond. The room was bathed in such a green light?she laughed. The site of all present, well, almost all present, wrapped up tightly in vines was just too funny to let go.

A figure standing right by where the King was sitting in fear turned around when he heard her. It was non other then Neiro. [B]"Hey kid," [/B] she greeted lightly while approaching them. She glared at the formally untouchable King, mustering the creepiest voice she could. [B]"Yes, I am back so soon. It would seem I'm not the only one that has personal business with you today?your majesty,"[/B] she sneered.

Smirking the elf motioned for Neiro to continue. [B]"Please pardon my interruption, by all means carry on."[/B]

Loki surveyed all of the dead guards around him and turn to the others, who were still fighting. He flapped his wings as he flew into the sky and found a window. He looked in and saw the throne room with the kid, the elf and the king. He easily knocked the wall down and landed. The elf instantly brought out an arrow and aimed it at him. "Stop before you do something stupid. You are in no condition to fight, espascially me. I only came to watch the king die" He walked over to the king who was sitting on his throne stiff.

The king began to laugh. "It looks like yuor effort was in vain, the slayer is just going to kill us all and take the mirror"

Loki smiled as he stood next to Neiro. 'Actually no, I helped get him in" He let out a stream of smoke. "Hurry up kid, I'm getting bored"

Gale quicky went up the steps to the throne room. He stopped halfway and rested. Jeez, he didn't know there was this many steps! He followed the staircase until he entered a large arena type room. Odd he thought he ws heading towards the throne room. He turned around to see the door shut completly. It was a trap, he turned around to see a dark figure in front of him.
He had a dark hood on so he couldn't make out his face.
"Welcome Gale Lionheart, to the end of the world."
Gale looked at him confused.
"I did take the wrong turn."
"I am Sio, Commander of the kingdom army."
Gale gasped as he knew who he was.
"You died in battle 20 years ago! Your dead!"
"My king has very many speical gifts..." Sio pulled out a large blade from his clock.
"....I just had to go the wrong way."

"You pitiful bastard." Ayumu said as he passed a knight that had been wounded.

"You, are you here with Edgara?" The night said trying to shift his weight a little.

"Does it really matter? I came because I hoped there would be strong demons that the king hired. Guess I was wrong." Ayumu said as he kept walking.

"Wait. Why does it matter if there are demons here of not? Isn't strong humans just as good?" The knight said as he got up on one knee.

Ayumu stopped as a devilish smile aroseon his face, "Yes, it does matter. I can not steal a humans soul. Only a demons." Ayumu tunred around the see the look on the knights face, but it had not changed.

"So, your one of the few harmonizers I have heard so much about. Interesting. Thats is why you wish to fight demons." The knight began to stand as a painful smile crossed his face.

"You only know half of the matter." Ayumu said as he began to change into a bat like demon. Its wings nearly hit the walls, and its head nearly touched the ceiling.

"So, I nearly die by an elf, but I shall be killed by a dark demon, how nice." He said as he began to walk at Ayumu, sword drawn.

"No, you shall die by the devil himself." Ayumu snickered as a dark void shot from his palm and encircled the knight. A second later a scream was heard, then it went silent as the ball fadded. There was nothing left but a small charred mark on the ground and walls.

"Now, no my next destiantion." Ayumu said as he changed back into normal and walked into the throne room. He let his eyes focus from the green light, then walked over next to Loki, who only had a smile on his face.

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkGreen]?Do you know why I?ve come?? Neiro asked the king.

Despite the odds stacked against him, the king still smirked. ?You?re a brat from that pathetic forest village. I won?t give you what you want, I?ve told your people that already.?

?Oh,? Neiro said, his voice eerily toneless, ?you?ve made yourself quite clear.? He walked up to the king. ?You ordered our representatives assassinated, didn?t you? You silenced them.?

The king flinched.

?Those two representatives were my parents, they were all I had,? Neiro explained coldly. He drew a sword from his belt. ?This was my father?s. I?ve always believed it was a sin to kill anything you weren?t going to eat, but I will gladly burn in hell for this revenge.? Moving too fast for the king to react, Neiro stuck the knife in the king?s neck. ?Consider this our declaration of independence,? he hissed. As Neiro withdrew the knife, he turned around. He didn?t want to see it, the blood. It made him feel like a child, but he couldn?t look.

Neiro walked over to the nearest velvet curtain and wiped the knife off. He was blocking everything out? the garbled curses of the dying king, the smell of blood, the red stain he left on the curtain? he blocked it out and returned the knife to his belt.

As Neiro walked back down the main isle of the throne room, past Loki and Edgar, the vines around the guards began to loosen. ?Have mercy on the guards,? Neiro whispered to Loki as he passed. With deceptive calm, Neiro left the throne room.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Loki watched him leave. "Mercy" The word souned unknown to him, it was something he hadn't heard in a while. After a minute he turned and walked over to a mirror and tore it off. in the middle was a faint line. Loki tore the two pieces apart and caught up with Neiro. "Is this what you came after?" He held up the two pices of mirror and hit them against the wall. One shattered but the other wavered as it returened to normal.

Neiro froze as he stared at it. "Give me that"

Loki frowned. "Just calm down, even though it can make me all powerful and immortal. I do not want it" He hand the mirror over as Neiro slowly took it. "You might want to do whatever you need with it before the othiers come and try to steal it from you" He took a step back and bowed. "This is were I leave you. Maybe I will see you again and i won't have bounty hunters tailing me at every turn" Loki walked off down the stairs and found his way to the vault. Three guards drew the swords as he came into view. He held up his hand as hands came out and bound them. Loki walked in and took in the goods. "This will help pay for my reward and help the lives of poeple in need" He began to mutter a spell as a void opened as creatures of dark energy began to climb out and took up armloads of gold, jewels, and other various precious items. Loki helped them till it was all gone then sealed the void and the creatures vanished. He walked out and snapped his fingers as he rounded the corners and the guards dropped to the ground stunned. Loki made his way through the castle as he saw Gale fighting with another knight. "Need some help?"

Edgar ignored Loki's rushing about with the mirror as she searched for something of her own. Now she remembered Neiro. Would she tell him? No. This Elf would not ruin the kid's moment of revenge even though he probably would not have the heart to bring himself to kill again so soon.

With a slight limp, she pulled on a lever that was hidden will in shadows beyond a thick curtain. Walking through the revealed passage, she looked around for her treasure. Ah, there it was. She only took one item from the room of the late king's secret treasure stash. A small package non-the-less, but worth the amount. Through another door, she followed through just to avoid fighting.

With her assassin stealth, she stepped out into the hall and approached Neiro. So he had the lost half all along. She didn't care, having finally received the pay owed to her.[B] "Hey kid, are you certain you want to play around with that here? Word is starting to get around of that cheat's death."[/B]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkGreen]To think it had been in such a place all along?

Neiro held the half-disk of glass. It was the same color, the same texture, the same weight as the piece of glass he was so familiar with, the one tucked away in his pack. The only thing strange about this piece was that it was resonating somehow. Neiro could feel it and hear it, like a soft hum.

?Is it reacting to the other half?? Neiro gasped.

Stuffing the chunk of blue glass into his pack, Neiro ran from that room. He had to find somewhere to hide while he thought of what to do. It was a bad thing that these to pieces of the mirror were so close, a very bad thing. If anyone caught him and found BOTH halves of the traveling-glass, it would surely spell disaster.

So Neiro ran down the hallway, he ran until the din of the continuing battle nearly died away. Stopping before an inconspicuous wooden door, Neiro opened it. Inside the small room were nothing but dusty scrolls and books.

With a sigh Neiro slid down to the floor and set his head against the door. He felt sick. He should have felt better, after all, he had just avenged his parents and countless others who had been wronged by the king. Instead, he just felt sick. He didn?t want to think about anything, but the traveling-glass tugged at his mind.

Neiro opened his bag and withdrew both the half Loki had given him and the half he had sealed away in the wooden box. Did he dare to break the seal?[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][LEFT]Salima licked the blood stains from her fingers as she watched the others disappear into the castle. [I]'Leave me here to fend for myself, I see,'[/I]she thought to herself blowing a ball of fire at an approaching soldier.

"Grrr!!! Don't you guys ever give up," she shouted as a wave of flames engulfed him. She watched as the soldier burned to nothing but ashes. She shrugged her shoulders without even a care. She turned toward the castle doors and enters slowly her cloack whipping the air as she turned.
As she enters she notices Gale and Loki not far ahead. Gale seem to be in bad condition as he just defeated a difficult knight.

"Having trouble here, boys,"she says grinning as she placed and hand on her hips. She chuckled slightly as crimson red liquid dripped from her blades onto the well polished tiles. She put them back onto her waist still grinning.[/LEFT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Gale turned to Salima.
"Nah, i got it. Everything is A okay." Though his Sky Heaven Explosion attack felt like it took out half his life.
He looked at Loki.
"well, we got it. How was your....bloodshed."
"Fine, asses of them knights dont know how to give up though."
"Really, i'm a knight."
"Well, your part of the team."
"Since when did we have a team?"
"Would you two shut up for a second?' said Loki as he looked at the Throne room.
" Whats up?" asked Samlia getting cloer to them
"mmmm...."

"I just have to say one thing" Loki turned to Salime and looked her up and down. "You are extremely sexy when you fight, wait I take that back, how about all the time" He smiled as he turned away and whispered to Gale. "Too bad she never fall for me. Has anyone seen Ayumu or has he not come out of the throne room yet. I was a little busy and lost track off him. I wanted to tell him sonething"

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][LEFT]Salima stared dumb founded at Loki's back. The grin that was on her face vanish in a blist of thin air. Her heart was pounding what seem like a mile per second. :animeblus [I]'Did I just hear him right? Please tell me I just misunderstood him or something,'[/I]she kept thinking to herself,'[I]My mission is to find the traveling glass. Not fall for the Crimson shoulder!!'[/I]She shook the feelings she had in her chest off.
"This isn't the time, Salima,"she mutter to herself.
Both Loki and Gale looked at her for a second. Salima's face was a bright pinkish color now. She turned away with no responds to them. She took a deep cleansing breath as she looked at the Throne room doors.
"Who's in there again,"she asked to no on special.
"Ayumu. I haven't seen him for I was busy. I really need to talk to him," Loki said with a slight grin. That grin send chills up Salima's back.
"Oh,"she said leaning against the wall closest do the doors. She put her hands behind her back as if she was hiding something but she was hiding nothing. She looked up at the ceiling her mind still wondering on what to do with herself now. She licked her lips and closed her eyes, waiting. Waiting for whatever happens next.[/LEFT][/COLOR][/FONT]

"If you are looking for the traveling glass it is inside the castle, but a kid named Neiro already has it. Go inside and take a right, go down the hall until it splits and take the left way. You can't miss him, he is sitting against the wall" Loki smiled at her as he waited for Ayumu. "Her aura is going crazy, I think I caught her off guard"

Edgar just shrugged and walked away by herself down the castle halls. What would she do now? This was the first time in many years that she had no other task to accomplish. Retire? The word sounded so bizarre inside the confounds of her mind?she never thought of that possibility before.

It wasn't long before she came across Salim, Gale, and Loki talking. A throbbing pain in her leg reminded her that she never properly examined it earlier. She sat on the ground a distance away from the group, half acting as if she didn't see them. Well, it was half right because she never looked at any of them. The cloth she used earlier needs to be changed, but other than that it looked relatively minor. A crude bandage job, but effective.

The small crow Edgar saw flying overheard earlier outside flew over landing on her shoulder. [b]"You [I]better[/I] make sure this gets to Ashleigh," [/b] she said while handing the bird the small satchel she took earlier. [b]"All these years I'm doing the dirty work and all you have to do is play messenger?Don't screw up because I'm not going to be the one paying for it."[/b]

The 'bird' looked at her as if it was glaring. That's because it was. A younger acquaintance of hers back home who was pretty skilled in shifting shape between different animals. He cawed impatiently, one that most likely meant something close to Of course I won't before it flew off for the last time.

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkRed][LEFT]Salima's head to the caw of a crow that flew off down the hall. Her eyes rested on an elf with an injured leg badly wrapped with a bloody up cloth.
"Who are you,"she asked getting Loki's and Gale's attention. The elf said nothing but tained to her own bussiness.
"I asked a question and I exept an answer,"Salima said gritting her teeth.
"Chill, Salmia, she isn't our enemy,"Loki said smiling.
Salima gulped and nodded her head. She tour her eyes away from the elf and continue to look up at the ceiling.
"Aren't you going to get the traveling glass,"Loki said a few moments later.
"I'll get it when I'm ready. I'm too tried to do anything right now,"Salima said in a slight whisper.[/LEFT][/COLOR][/FONT]