celestialcharm Posted December 20, 2005 Posted December 20, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrchid]I won again! Huzzah! Now, if I win again, I'm going to get a big head. :animesmil Yes, just to warn you people, I'm a little obsessed with Fruits Basket, so here it is again! [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/celestialcharm/ayame2.jpg[/IMG] From left to right: Ayame, Yuki, Mine and Tohru. Happy Captioning! [/COLOR]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 20, 2005 Author Posted December 20, 2005 [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/celestialcharm/ayame2.jpg[/IMG] [color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay let's hope I get this right: Tohru: Oh my GOD! Is this Gucci? *grabs Ayame's shirt* Ayame: Tic tac? *passes out* [/color][/font]
Dagger Posted December 20, 2005 Posted December 20, 2005 Ayame: "And [i]that's[/i] the story of how I told all those doujinshi artists you were gay for Kyo." ~Dagger~
Veritas Posted December 20, 2005 Posted December 20, 2005 [size=1][color=darkred]"Your a GUY!!!!"[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]"I distictly remember trying to tell you before you asked me out."[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]It was the first thing that came to mind, eh[/color][/size].
Sinistra Posted December 20, 2005 Posted December 20, 2005 [COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1][B]"But if you don't put that dress on, I've got those blackmail pictures of you trying to kiss Haru at the New Years Party last year!"[/B] -- Aya. I <3 Aya...he's a freak. ><" And if Dagger doesn't get at least get a mention, I will cry.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Riku Posted December 20, 2005 Posted December 20, 2005 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Ayame: "....remember when I made that cute blue dress when we were kids and you started to wear it and prance around the yard? You were so cute! And then..." LOL!! I thought that Ayame would spurt out what Yuki did when he was a kid, but I totally remember everything in this scene. I <3 Fruits Basket!! XD Ayame and his long silver hair is so flipping hilarious!! I less than sign three him!! XDXD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Slade Posted December 20, 2005 Posted December 20, 2005 Ayame: pull my finger Tohru: I told you not to give me the finger! I hope tohru is the one in in white :o :(
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c147/celestialcharm/ayame2.jpg[/IMG] Ayame: Ahhh...yes hit me harrrrrrder... :blush: Yuki: Damn it, stop enjoying this! :mad: Ehh...all I could think of...heh. :animeshy:[/FONT][/COLOR]
Ikillion Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Ayame: "And [I]that[/I] is where babies [I]really[/I] come from come from..." Everyone else: "O_O" simple yet....intresting... if dagger doesnt get something though... I will cry...you dont want to see me cry[/FONT][/SIZE]..[/COLOR]
Desbreko Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 [color=#4B0082]Yuki: "What did you do with my pants?!" Ayame: "That . . . is a secret." Yeah, so Ayame's expression there reminds me way too much of Xellos from The Slayers.[/color]
Gaara kun Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 [COLOR=Navy]Yuki: "Resistance is futile, you shall be assimilated." Ayame: :rotflmao:[/COLOR] haha
Gin Posted December 21, 2005 Posted December 21, 2005 [left][color=black][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=navy]?I?ll give it a try but I laugh really easily so chances are this wont be funny.^^;;[/color][/size][/font][/color][/left] [center][color=black][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=navy][b]Ayame: By the way Yuki, your breath smells bad.[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center] [left][color=black][font=Times New Roman][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=navy]?meh. Bad I know but whenever my mom is angry at me and tries to whisper something to me to calm down I always comment on her bad breath.^^[/color][/size][/font][/font][/color][/left]
anime-lover Posted December 22, 2005 Posted December 22, 2005 Ayame : Good but Kyi was much better Yuki : You take that back ! :animeangr
celestialcharm Posted December 24, 2005 Posted December 24, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Happy New Year! Time for the results: And the winner is: [B]Dagger[/B] with [QUOTE]Ayame: "And that's the story of how I told all those doujinshi artists you were gay for Kyo."[/QUOTE] Second place goes to: [B]Keyblade Wielder[/B] with [QUOTE]Ayame: "....remember when I made that cute blue dress when we were kids and you started to wear it and prance around the yard? You were so cute! And then..."[/QUOTE] Ah, this reminds me of the pics my sisters took of my bro in a dress when he was younger! And Third place goes to [B]Ikillion[/B] with [QUOTE]Ayame: "And that is where babies really come from come from..." Everyone else: "O_O"[/QUOTE] This was hard to judge, expessially since I laugh at everything. ChibiHorsewoman, I think when you wrote Tohru, you meant Yuki, but that would be funny if he did say that. Since he says, he's not a girly boy... ;) Well, onto the next round! and I warn you, do not I repeat do not go to the malls today!! [/COLOR]
Dagger Posted December 24, 2005 Posted December 24, 2005 Yay! :catgirl: Here's a screencap I've been dying to use. It's from episode 6 of the delightful bishoujo series [url=http://www.my-zhime.net/][u]My-ZHiME[/u][/url] (often called My-Otome). [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25033&stc=1[/img] The girl on the left, with the spiral hair, is [b]Shiho[/b]. The girl on the right is [b]Nao[/b]. ~Dagger~
anime-lover Posted December 25, 2005 Posted December 25, 2005 [SIZE=2]Nao : Ah isn't this is nice being outside in the summer breeze Shiho : It would be nicer if I wasn't down wind from you [/SIZE]
Ikillion Posted December 25, 2005 Posted December 25, 2005 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Shiho: " Why is there a tentacle touching me...?" Nao:" Because....I like yuri..." I dun care how perverted it is... I cant hide how much I wanted to say something like that! XD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 26, 2005 Author Posted December 26, 2005 [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25033&stc=1[/img] [color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]*cracks her knuckles* [b]Nao[/b] Take my place as the Sugar Plum Fairy will you? [b]Shiho[/b] I [i]knew[/i] it was a bad idea to have you as my understudy! Given the day I really couldn't help it. ♥Blessed be And Merry Politically Correct day of gift exchanging, Chibi Horsewoman♥[/color][/font]
Veritas Posted December 26, 2005 Posted December 26, 2005 [size=1][color=darkred]Nao: Shiho, *heavy breathing* I am your mother *heavy breathing*, come to the dark side.[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred] [/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]Shiho: Ewwwww, your breath smells like garlic.[/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred] [/color][/size] [size=1][color=darkred]lol don't ask what I'm thinking right now, I don't even know.[/color][/size]
celestialcharm Posted December 26, 2005 Posted December 26, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Nao: And this kids, is the proper way to get rid of you competition[/COLOR]
domyoji Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 nao: haha, i'm going on a date with your onii-chan later. shiho: i will sure to be there to spoil your date. nao: *smile*not until you can get away with my pet, leggy. it like cute girls like you.
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted December 27, 2005 Posted December 27, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Nao: I'm waiting... [IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_evil.gif[/IMG] Shiho: ... [IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_stare.gif[/IMG] Nao: I won't let you down to you say it. [IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_twisted.gif[/IMG] Shiho: *Sigh* You are my uber mac-daddy woman master...[IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_gonk.gif[/IMG] Nao: Yeaaa...dats wight.[IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR] [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red]Just look at Nao... She has her freaking hand on her [B][I]EAR[/I][/B]! :D [/COLOR][/FONT]
Dagger Posted December 30, 2005 Posted December 30, 2005 [b]First:[/b] [QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Shiho: " Why is there a tentacle touching me...?" Nao:" Because....I like yuri..."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] I really almost died laughing when I saw this. My-ZHiME is... well, it's [i]quite[/i] yuri-riffic. And those ellipses? Exquisite. :animesmil [b]Second:[/b] [quote name='celestialcharm][COLOR=DarkOrchid']Nao: And this kids, is the proper way to get rid of you competition[/COLOR][/quote] Fits the picture perfectly. [b]Third:[/b] [QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Nao: I'm waiting... [IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_evil.gif[/IMG] Shiho: ... [IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_stare.gif[/IMG] Nao: I won't let you down to you say it. [IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_twisted.gif[/IMG] Shiho: *Sigh* You are my uber mac-daddy woman master...[IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_gonk.gif[/IMG] Nao: Yeaaa...dats wight.[IMG]http://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/template/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] It's not too hard to imagine Nao demanding that, haha. Anyway, you guys came up with some great entries! I had a pretty hard time choosing. :) ~Dagger~
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Wheee I'm third! Yoshaaaa! :D *No shame*[/FONT][/COLOR]
Ikillion Posted December 31, 2005 Posted December 31, 2005 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Oooh Yay! I won again. Seeing as I placed in the last two I think my skills are slowly starting to improve in this...caption game.. well anyways here is the new pic [IMG]http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6209/dhtsukasa0073zm.jpg[/IMG] Of course this is the almightly Tsukasa from .hack//Sign happy posting everyone and good luck![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now