OtakuBoards

Anime Picture Caption Game

ChibiHorsewoman

[quote name='r2vq][COLOR=SeaGreen']Well, there was no doubt this one would yield perverted responses. That, of course, is a good thing. ;)[/COLOR][/quote]

[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I know, the scary thing is though that I didn't even do one, I think I am loosing my touch.

Duo: "And I will let you have one guess where I am going to put this apple..."

Or am I? That face was to funny to let go[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=#007520]#1. Regrettably, Duo's ploys to capture a [I]real[/I] Shinigami did little more than keep the doctor away.

#2. "Hey Hilde, look! I like Apples! Get it? Me? Shinigami? Apple? Oh I give up."

-r2[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Duo: "And I will let you have one guess where I am going to put this apple..."
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font="Gill Sans MT Condensed"][color="#993366"][size="2"]Dear god. The worst part is, that was what I was thinking of. This thread is going to the dogs...

Am I the only one who noticed the odd angle at which his fingers are bent?[/size][/color][/font]

[QUOTE=mangamaniack21]Okay, here's mine ,
Girl-"We shall fight to keep the hospital clean, for we are the ultimate hospital cleaners!"
Janitors- "This hospital will never be the same."
Man- "..."[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy] Uh Duo is a boy anime character.

And so far these are hilarious! [/color][/font]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well I guess it's time to choose a winner. So I did. And let me tell you it was hard!

[quote name='Lord Dante']And thus Duo finally discovered why he had been hounded by Yaoi fangirls all his life. He had just seen his reflection in the Apple. His response? "Hey, I'm not real, what do I care?"[/quote]

If the winner can't come up with a new picture in 2 days then one of the runners up

[QUOTE=Kazuwa Nomura]
"He lost his other apple in the war."

.[/B][/QUOTE]

or

[QUOTE=r2vq][COLOR=#007520]#1. Regrettably, Duo's ploys to capture a [I]real[/I] Shinigami did little more than keep the doctor away.

#2. "Hey Hilde, look! I like Apples! Get it? Me? Shinigami? Apple? Oh I give up."

-r2[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

will have to do so.

thank you for your patience[/color][/font]

[color=#007520]AnimeHeroX, this isn't "Guess that Anime". It's Picture Caption Game. The winner from the last round posts a picture from an Anime and everyone else is free to try to post a caption. The poster of the funniest caption, decided by the poster of the picture, gets to post the next picture.

Give it a go, try to come up with a funny line or two for BKstyles' picture. [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=736229#post736229][b]Linkie.[/b][/url]

-r2[/color]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Hey I'll give it another go

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25625[/IMG]

[b]Girl in pink[/b]- Hey you! Out of my bubble!

[b]Person in blue[/b] But I just wanted a hug!

[b]Penguin looking thingy[/b] Damn and I'm up next.[/color][/font]

[font=Arial]Asuka: Shinji! I thought I told you not to dress up Rei as a penguin!

Shinji: But she looks so cute...

Rei: ...[/font]

Yeah... I swear there's an inside joke there somewhere...

Ok, I think it's time to pick a winner from this pile of piled-up things.

Honourable mention:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by [B]Dhampir:[/B]
Asuka: How dare you let that perverted bird walk in on our private strip twister game! Every time I try to let you in you screw it up!

[/QUOTE]

Just because I can imagine this happening in the "shinjibrain altiverse" (episode 26)

Second place:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by [B]JJ:[/B]

Asuka: Shinji! I thought I told you not to dress up Rei as a penguin!

Shinji: But she looks so cute...

Rei: ...

[/QUOTE]

Hah. Penguin-rei makes me laugh inside.

Aaaand...

Katanaviolet, you are victory!

[QUOTE]Trying to keep up with the Dance Dance Revolution craze, Milton Bradley's new and updated version of Twister never picked up off the ground, after repeated incidents of inter-tester brutality.[/QUOTE]

There you have it, Katana violet up next. yadda yadda... you all should know the rest by now ;)

Well, since we gave three days to both the winner and the runner-up, I guess it is my turn to post.

[img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/Chii_Flowright/CG/PDVD_060.jpg[/img]

I can't think of anything for it right now, but I will probably post one later....