Jump to content
OtakuBoards

!!!!snow!!!!


Recommended Posts

Guest Imsirion
Posted
im so happy, i woke up turned on the tv, mad cause the cabel was out, complained to my mom, she says look out side, thinking its mega windy i look out and theres SNOW. i ran out at 7 in the morning and played till 10 cause school was delayed! even everyone at school seemed nicer, kinda early for snow out here so it was awesome! ...but then at school, a teacher at school accused me and my friends of throwing snowballs at his new car ( which i didn't) and got in trouble... does anyone else like snow?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]im so happy, i woke up turned on the tv, mad cause the cabel was out, complained to my mom, she says look out side, thinking its mega windy i look out and theres SNOW. i ran out at 7 in the morning and played till 10 cause school was delayed! even everyone at school seemed nicer, kinda early for snow out here so it was awesome! ...but then at school, a teacher at school accused me and my friends of throwing snowballs at his new car ( which i didn't) and got in trouble... does anyone else like snow? [/B][/QUOTE]

I love snow. Snow's friggin' awesome. That's messed up how the teacher got you in trouble. The teachers at my school are cool, if they catch you throwing snowballs, they'll just throw it right back at ya'. :D
Guest Imsirion
Posted
he thinks one of us threw it cause we walked by and he saw a snowball hit his car. when we walked in the commons, he directly asked us, we all said no and he said "THEN YOUR ALL GOING DOWN!" we were individually yelled at by him and i think the princapal belives him. i was like " look! theres a ton of people out there right now" pointing to the window " it could be one of them!" * blah blah blah he yells* and he said if theres scratches or anything well be fined. it sucks and i was mad, but then i went home and played in the snow:) just hopes he dosn't question us anymore tomorrow.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Snow's cool, but not when you aren't dressed for it. Have you ever been in "15 below-zero" temperatures, with only 2 coats on? It's H-ll. A little information to brighten up your day/night.... even though it shouldn't have that effect. [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]............

We don't get much snow here in Florida... in fact we don't get any lol.... and it's STILL in the 80's.... i hate all northerners lol... actually I lie... I like you.... all of you [/B][/QUOTE]

Aw...........
I never knew you cared........lol
:D :D :D :D
Posted
[SIZE=1]Gah! Stupid Omaha, doesn't have any [i]real[/i] snow. *kicks Omaha* Ow dang!! Stupid Omaha, now my foot hurts... but ya, I love snow, we didn't get it until [i]real[/i] late last year, it was like a week before chrismas. I hope that doesnt happen again, though I don't think it will because it's pretty freakin cold over here nowadays, and being in the basement of my house all night doesn't help thaw my frozen feet :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]SNOOOOOOOW!!!! I love snow, love cold weather, love throwing snowballs, love getting snow blindness . . wait. . scratch that last one. .

It snows SOOO much in Michigan (lucky BabyGirl). . . and I am stuck here in Tennessee where it snows once a year, then that melts, and we get ice =/ Ever tried throwing a block of Ice at someone instead of snow? HAHAHAHAHA, it isn't a pretty site, let me tell you. . . . *shudders*

Maybe it will get. . . decently cold here . . then I can enjoy my time in this pathetic state. . :bawl:
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
As transic already said, we're without snow in Florida. Other than the 1 inch we got back when I was 4, I've never seen it. But that will change, since for a junior trip we'er going skiing in Colorado! SNOW, HERE I COME!
Posted
Man, I wish we had snow right now. Then again, they don't cancel class unless, it's so bad that the transit can run. Ah well, I these sixty degree days in November aren't bad.
Posted
Well, im in with the same prob as TN, im in Florida. It doesnt snow. It just gets down to the 60's, which is nothing..... For me.
Posted
I live in Tallahassee, and it doesn't snow but it get REALLY cold in the mornings. Then when the sun comes out, it heats up! You pretty much have to bring a change of cloths for every different situation. Either hot or cold, I wish we had one instead of in between!:flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]im so happy, i woke up turned on the tv, mad cause the cabel was out, complained to my mom, she says look out side, thinking its mega windy i look out and theres SNOW. i ran out at 7 in the morning and played till 10 cause school was delayed! even everyone at school seemed nicer, kinda early for snow out here so it was awesome! ...but then at school, a teacher at school accused me and my friends of throwing snowballs at his new car ( which i didn't) and got in trouble... does anyone else like snow? [/B][/QUOTE]

what part of the US do you live in, In texas donw here, it is just Icing, BUT ITS NOT STICKING ENOUGH TO GET ME OUT OF SCHOOLBECAUE MY DISTRICT OS GAY!!!!! oops oh well, they are. the rules of my school are insaneley gay, hey another thread topic.....
Posted
*looks at vegitto4, shakes head*

back to the subject, i like the way snow looks. it's pretty. but i'm starting to worry more about it. if it snows, it's going to be really cold, & that's not good. i don't even have gloves, & my coat is not exactly the warmest in the world. but it was 80 degrees yesterday, so maybe i don't have to worry about it. virginia weather is really random, though.
Posted
[color=purple][size=1] It snow kind of a lot here in January and February. I liked snow, but not too much, then the school will close and I have to make up the school day in June [/color][/size]
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

what part of the US do you live in, In texas donw here, it is just Icing, BUT ITS NOT STICKING ENOUGH TO GET ME OUT OF SCHOOLBECAUE MY DISTRICT OS GAY!!!!! oops oh well, they are. the rules of my school are insaneley gay, hey another thread topic..... [/B][/QUOTE]

i live in washington, grays harbor to be exact. its always cold , dark, and/or rainy and i love it here! actually, this whole week is gonna be rainy, it could go on for a while but i cant wait for more snow.:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...