Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[FONT=Verdana][color=royalblue][size=1]Nicolas D. Wolfwood, because I have a [I]thing[/I] for homicidal priests...
And him being hot doesn't hurt either. xD[/size][/color][/FONT]
Guest Lover of Miroku
Posted
[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I would have to say Miroku. :love: I don't know what it is but I always go for the pervert. :catgirl: I have a bit of a temper so I don't know how long he would last in a relationship with me, Then again. :animeswea[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
mmm Inuyasha, he's all pouty and immature at times, and then hes all strong and cocky. and hes a jerk too, but i would *love* to go out with him..*wink* :catgirl:

------

[quote name='kuroinuyoukai][COLOR=Magenta]I think it would have to be either Sesshomaru or Inuyasha. I like Sesshomaru's sophistication and brutal honesty- but Inuyasha's immature pouty ways are cute and he's extremely loyal even though he likes to act like a jerk.[/COLOR'] :catgirl:[/quote]
I have to agree with you my friend on Inuyasha. you know how mich i love that cute jerk! :D

[color=navy][size=1]I merged your two replies. In the future, please don't double-post. Thanks.

- Dagger[/size][/color]
Posted
Oh dear. This is hard. Hmmm...probably Ryuhou from s-CRY-ed, 'cause he's hot and he needs a high-spirited girl in his life. :love: Also, probably Mustang from FMA. Again, 'cause he's hot and I love his attitude. ^_^x Also Kenshin from RK. He's cute, funny, and he does chores. ^^x And Tachibana, also, from s-CRY-ed; he's a loner!! Plus I'm diggin' the purple hair. XP :love2:
Posted
Yeah. Um. Gee. That's hard 2 say. I think I would want 2 go out wit Fai from Tsubasa. I think he's a major hottie!!! Well, Ryou from Tokyo Mew Mew is kinda cute, 2, but... :heart: :luv: :catgirl:
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Well, that is a really hard decision because there are a lot of people that I wish were real so I could go out with them...hmmm, but I would have to say that I would want to go out with Riku from the Kingdom Hearts game and manga series. Everyone who knows me probably knew I was going to say this[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/FONT] :nope: [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]He was very close to me throughout the whole entire series because of what he had done for someone else. I would definitely go out with him if I had the chance. He's so cute, charming, thoughtful, caring, loving, handsome and would do anything to bring his friends back. In the end, he wasn't really evil, but actually a good person.
Heh.. I really like to give Riku credit because he wasn't bad, just confused. But, I would go out with him if he was real. He's so handsome and cute, no?? [/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/FONT] :love2: :love2: :animeblus
Posted
[quote name='punk alchemist']personally, i prefer roy mustang from FMA. mmm...yum. how 'bout you? and i don't care if youre straight(which i am...), bi,gay or whatever, i'm all about free expression,baby![/quote]
I would totaly go out with Naru from Love Hina
Posted
I don't see why Meryl has to hit spikey so much :animesigh half the time he don't do nothin......I mean it's clear she likes him..............
Posted
I would go with the Major from ghost in the shell....she hot...but I have to admire how smart she really his..thats hot :animeblus :animenose ...but there is that part that she is an android...oh well in the world of anime anything goes

Ryoko from tenchi is hot too...she's kinky :o :animenose
Sango.....from inuyasha..is hot with those sandles....yeah so I have a foot fetish... :o
Posted
[QUOTE=Hiko seijuro 14]
Sango.....from inuyasha..is hot with those sandles....yeah so I have a foot fetish... :o[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=Purple]Hey, feet are important. If a girl has feet like Uma Thermon that ain't hot XD

I'd go out with any charachter that is a very loving person. Like I'd definetally go out with Kagome cuz she's hpt and she has great personality. She's, like, the perfect girl! But I think I'd be better off just as her friend. [/COLOR]
Posted
[ :animenose Man!! there's so many but I just the two major ones would have to be Hiei and Sesshomaru. Or maybe Piccolo or vageta if he wasn' married... :grumble: by the way I striaght ok althogh it would be kinda weird to go out with piccolo... :confused:
Posted
I would like to go out with someone that has the personality of the character Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop. I love the way he came off, his whole personality and attitude. Who cares if he did steal Julia? He was just so awesome!
Posted
[quote name='kurin'][ :animenose Man!! there's so many but I just the two major ones would have to be Hiei and Sesshomaru. Or maybe Piccolo or vageta if he wasn' married... :grumble: by the way I striaght ok althogh it would be kinda weird to go out with piccolo... :confused:[/quote]



Uh...piccolo?Well i really dont blame u for picking Sesshoumaru! I picked him too...teeheehee...okies. See ya around then, bye bye!! :catgirl: kitty!!
gomen ne...
Posted
[FONT=Arial]omg grls what has fried ur brains?!?!?! lol jk i personally think cloud strife from FFXII advent children (if you can consider that anime) like totally beats all the other guys XD[/FONT] he is SOOOOOO DREAAAMMMYYYYY XD rofflles :love: :rotflmao:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...