Jump to content
OtakuBoards

If you were stranded on a deserted island....


Recommended Posts

Guest kuroinuyoukai
Posted
I asked this question in the "Random Question" thread in Otaku Lounge and no one answered -so I decided to make a thread for it.


My question is -if you were stranded on a deserted island(no one knows you are here- no chance of rescue), which anime character(1) or object would you have with you?

I think I would want Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. He is strong and if I can get him to care somewhat for me-he can cure me when I get sick. I know this is ridiculous because he could fly off and leave me anytime he wanted to! :animecry:


Thanks a million to everyone who posts in this thread! :catgirl:

[color=navy]1/1 - Merged thread with "If you were stranded on a deserted island, which character would you not want to have with you?" Future respondents should feel free to answer either question.

- Dagger[/color]
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tigerkittin
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Hylo!

If I was stranded on a deserted Island I know I'd have to have some cute strong guy with me, it just wouldn't do to have no one without power to help out so I'd have to go with Allucard from Hellsing with me. I'm sure he could find a way off an island he could just call up his master or someone to come and get him....but then sadly we wouldn't be staranded any more now i'm not to sure about that one... :animedepr [/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I fink id take Hakkai simply because hes cute, he can cook, and if i got sick he could heal me :catgirl: or kakashi because hes cute and id need something/someone to keep me occupied on the long long nights ;) lol[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
I'd go with Sorata from X/1999. If I'm going to be stuck on a deserted island for who knows how long, I'd rather be with someone who'd likely make me laugh!
Guest wolf warrior
Posted
i would defenitly bring Kou Shunu or Tasuki as he is refered to in fushigi yugi.
i love him.his personality,his attitude towards women,his cuteness,and the fact that he can soot fire out of the Rinken Shinnen or his fan for those who dont know the name. and he has the paper that makes wolves appeare.
as long as i had Tasuki with me i'd be fine.^_^
Posted
[COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1][quote name='rise against']I'd want Cain Hargreaves with me. Basically just cuz I like him :animeshy: heh heh..[/quote]And with his trusty butler always tagging along, you get not one, but [b]two[/b] delicious companions.

I'd probably go for [COLOR=#425E8E]Doraemon[/COLOR]. Yep, you read it right. He's practically a walking hardware store! If we had no chance of being rescued, Doraemon and I will build a ship, that's right, a [i]ship[/i] that'll carry us over the horizon and towards an insanely fabulous life.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I guess if i had to have a character with me i'd either pick shinji from evangelion, i don't know why but i think you could have long emostional converstaion with the guy and he always be soo nice to you. Or i would have Duo maxwell from gundam wing, just cos he'd make the whole experiance really funny.

And if i had to take one item i would take a wireless laptop, that had endless power oh, and it ould have to have wireless internet as well.
Posted
Hm...I would take Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece...Why? Well, I would never be bored...and he is quite strong(maybe he is from rubber, but he can hit, beat and he would find food for me :D)
Posted
Hmm...if I were stranded on a desert island, I'd rather be stranded with Videl or some other tough chick from Dragon Ball.

It'd be perfect, because she'll have practical uses. With her power we wouldn't have to worry about making fire, and if we ever decided to leave, she could just fly us out of there.
Posted
[CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]If I were stranded on a deserted Island I
think I would want [B]Cho Hakkai [/B] with me. The
reason....? Well 'cause he's so cute and if I
got hurt he could heal me with his chi. And
he could also catch food for us by shooting
it as well.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Guest grinner
Posted
^____^ If you asked my opinion, I'd take Uchiha Itachi just because of my severe fangirlishness ^^; If I'd get into a deserted island, I'd jump of joy. There's no way I'd want to go back :animesmil :animeswea
Posted
[FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Navy]Well, I would totally take Uchiha Sasuke with me because of several reasons:

1. Because my fangirleshness has taken me over and I would so want to be alone with him.. lol [/COLOR] [/FONT] :catgirl: :animenose :animeblus :animeswea

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]2. Because he would be a great aspect to help us survive

3. Just because he is my most fav character

LOL. I so love Sasuke, but I would really want to take him with me and I would never want to leave that island, although I think that I would be the type of person that he would tink as annoying. [/COLOR] [/FONT] :animesigh :animeswea :animedepr
Posted
I would choose Atem from Yu-Gi-Oh!. He is simply adorable and would known what to do. He is kind, gentle, caring, and most importantly calm. He would be perfect. And I would want some alone time with him too. :animeshy: :animeblus :o
Posted
I would have to say that the anime character that I would want to have with me would have to be San from Princess Mononoke because she already lives in the forest so she could help me find food that and she is hot. :animesmil :animeblus
Posted
I would want to be with shigure from furuba :) He is funny, carefree, seems to be lazy and a pervert. It would leave me no time to get bored i guess ehehe
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Heh my answer is actually quite simple really. I would just go an bring allong Videl with me so she can just fly us off of the island so I dont even have to be stranded on the island anymore. See no need for me to even flince or be afraid of being lost or anything..and If that didnt work I would bring goku with me for the instant transmission and I am gone and back on dry land..just like that.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I would take Washu, reason #1, she can make an instrument out of anything and second reason, she can get us out of the island with the portals she makes even if we end up in Tenchi's bed like she usually ends in.
Posted
i cant belive any of you thought of the guy i would want with me, ed elric (or any other alcemist for that matter),ok maybe i will go with roy mustang cause he is much more my age :animenose any way... cause of his alchemey, he can make stuff out of the materials that the island provides us, food, shelter a boat, ect. yah i think i will go with roy cause he can make fire by snapping his fingers. that could be very handy.
Posted
[quote name='ANTIWORLD']Well i'll say narutro cause he is funny and maybe here could teach me some skillz of his clan[/quote]

I think Naruto could get annoying after a while, but he would be interesting if Sakuke was with him :D , that would get some doujinshi pubished. Or as someone else said. Ed from FMA, he would be so cool to spend time with, but i bet he'd be all shy about everything and he could make stuff out of the sand and trees :catgirl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...