OtakuBoards

What anime do you wish you never saw in the first place?

serenayasha

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kuroinuyoukai
I am expecting flames for this-but I wish I had never seen Pokemon. I just don't get it and I can't get the funny names out of my head. No offense to Pokemon lovers-I just don't like it.

I was reading further down the thread and noticed that members are starting to get hostile. Remember this-everyone has an opinion and it doesn't have to agree with yours! Can't we all just get along? :animesmil

i had to think about this for a sec. i would have to say super milk chan. ok it had its moments but i can live with out the whole ep called virtual sound system
[SPOILER]with the prez dancing naked on his desk doing a "happy" dance saying he wants to have sex with kanji (his cat) really really funny but i didnt need to see it[/SPOILER]

SD Gundam :animedepr That has got to be the most degrading thing to ever find its way on TV. I love gundam to the point that I've seen almost every last one except the ones that I have to look for on the internet. So like I said before I wish I have never seen SD Gundam. It ruined my respect for the gundam people. That was untill I saw SEED. :heart:

I concur with whomever said Inuyasha...yes, I know it's popular, and yes, I know that it's set in a (relatively) interesting time, but I think that the characters are rather flat and one dimensional, and the plot has repeated itself multiple times. I also think that it's been on for too long--can we just kill Naraku and get it over with?

Sorry if I stepped on any toes. :animeswea

[RIGHT][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Century Gothic]well, there's a few. heh. the Super Milk Chan. i was watching it, and i ddin't really get it. i think it's one of those shows that if you watch it, you'll stare at the screen wondering what the heck is it about really with drool coming out....:drool:

one peice is kind of weird. the drawings i think are kind of...wacky and out there if you will. and i think the stroy falls a little, too.

ok, here's the icing on the cake.

BoBoBo-Bo-Bo-BoBo. i think i actually got that right. yeah, it may be kind of funny. but i think the whole hair thing would get old after a few episodes. i just don't think this anime would really make you really interested in it. [/FONT] [/COLOR] [/RIGHT]

:animeangr I would have to say that one of a few animes that I wish I never saw would have to have been the Betterman series from way back when. It was in my transition into being an Otaku so any anime that I could find on television I would dedicate myself to it and watch it religiously. Unfortunately the series had a bad plot and a horrible ending so for the almost one year of my life that I spent watching it on television. I want it back but I know Ill never get it back :crying:

I KNOW Im asking for flames, but I wish I had never seen Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, S-Cryed, bo bo bo, Gundam Wing ESPECIALLY, and I think thats about it Oh yeah and all those "retro" animes Kikaider, Cyborg 009, whatever else I dont know. Oh yeah and I ABSOLUTELY hated Yu Yu Hakusho. That show sucked balls I dont care what anyone says.

Guest anithene
I'm going to get killed by saying this, but:

1: Inuyahsa: Plot--Boring, repeditive. Characters are bland and boring, nuff said.

2: SD Gundam: No...just...no!

3: DBZ: Ugh. Don't make me recall this.

I know I have more, just too tired to say.

:nono: [COLOR=DarkRed]Animes that I wish I hadn't ever seen: Pokemon, Super Milk Chan, SD Gundam, Sonic X, One Piece, Macross II ( I know a lot of people liked it, but hated that movie), and Dragonball (Z/GT).

Animes that I wish I hadn't watched all the way through to the end: Berserk (Dude, WTF is up with that ending!?) :huh: [/COLOR]

Guest Moooooo
Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, S-Cryed, bo bo bo,Sonic X,One Piece,Case Closed,Spirited Away

[color=navy][size=1]Please refrain from simply posting lists, as they're considered to be rather spammish. It really aids the discussion if you explain your choices. You don't have to write a novel or anything, if you don't want to--a few sentences will suffice. Thanks.

- Dagger[/size][/color]

[quote name='HardSlash']I KNOW Im asking for flames, but I wish I had never seen Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, S-Cryed, bo bo bo, Gundam Wing ESPECIALLY, and I think thats about it Oh yeah and all those "retro" animes Kikaider, Cyborg 009, whatever else I dont know.[/quote]

Im sorry I must say that I totally disagree with you. Some of the animes that you have listed have help to innovate and define the art form of anime. To disregard them is a crime and I believe you should apologize for it. :catgirl:

[QUOTE=anithene]I'm going to get killed by saying this, but:

1: Inuyahsa: Plot--Boring, repeditive. Characters are bland and boring, nuff said.

2: SD Gundam: No...just...no!

3: DBZ: Ugh. Don't make me recall this.

I know I have more, just too tired to say.[/QUOTE]*lol* inuyasha isn't anything like that description. i think you meant

[quote name='anithene']1: Inuyahsa: Plot--awesome, cool. Characters are interesting and fun, nuff said.[/quote] ;) :catgirl:

Guest Doomberg
I dont mean to sound rude but I hat Inuyahsa with a pasion.you are intitled to your own opinion.but i think its reely repeditive an blane.Ill give it ok music though.sd gundam was pretty bad to :(

owe and yugayho and bayblade and avertisment tv shows like that.dual masters was ok but not good enough for me to watch it :animesigh

[QUOTE=Doomberg]I dont mean to sound rude but I hat Inuyahsa with a pasion.you are intitled to your own opinion.but i think its reely repeditive an blane.Ill give it ok music though.sd gundam was pretty bad to :(

owe and yugayho and bayblade and avertisment tv shows like that.dual masters was ok but not good enough for me to watch it :animesigh[/QUOTE]hate whatever you want. your not gonna get rid of it, and it's not gonna go away because a few dissatisfied people are complaining on an E-forum.

thats all i've gotta say. sorry if I came off rude :animeswea

I seriously wish I had never seen DBZ. It RUINED my life like a drug. My obsession with it was so great I lost friends over it (no joke). My grades dropped, I became severely depressed, I lost all my money to it. And the worst part is I never even finished watching it. But I'v e been DBZ-free for about 4 years now and am doing well, thanks for asking.

"Sighs"

Wolf's Reign - I wanted to like this. I'm pretty sure this was a great show. But when I saw the 1st episode. I nearly found myself pissed off at the world. I hate seeing shows where animals (especially wolf, dog related) getting shot, hurt, killed.

Inuyasha - As I've said before. I'm not that big of a fan about this show. The constant "Inuyasha" and "Sit Boys" are very tedious. More so to the point where they just pop up in my head. I also found myself annoyed by Shippo. Meh, he / she alone brought this show down to mediocre. (I know, I'm contradicting myself, but still I wish I've never seen it.) I found more annoyances in this show than greatness.

One Piece - Outside of Pirates of the Carribbean (sp?) I don't care for pirate movies / shows. Let alone kids fantasy type stories. Then there's the voices...... meh.

Full Metal Alchemist O_O - Great show indeed. But I can't get over 1 episode. [spoiler]The one with the dad turning the girl into a chimera[/spoiler] Everytime I watch it or try to watch it. I find myself getting pissed off at it.