OtakuBoards

What anime do you wish you never saw in the first place?

serenayasha

Don't kill me!!
Mine would have to be Yu gi oh because it's really lame that someone will go sooky because they lost a simple weak monster! The voices in it realy bother me too, they are plain. It sounds ordinary but just too ordinary that it's boring. Please don't kill me all you, Yu gi oh fans :animecry:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Baby Light Aura]Don't kill me!!
Mine would have to be Yu gi oh because it's really lame that someone will go sooky because they lost a simple weak monster! The voices in it realy bother me too, they are plain. It sounds ordinary but just too ordinary that it's boring. Please don't kill me all you, Yu gi oh fans :animecry:[/QUOTE][COLOR=Indigo]I can see why you would think that. Yu-Gi-Oh unfortunately is heavily edited, to the point that even though I really enjoy the manga I simply cannot bring myself to watch the actual show. I just cringe to see what has been done to it.

If you get the chance read the first couple of manga?s in the series, I think you will be surprised at how different they are.

[/COLOR]

I hated Robotech as a kid. It was so boring and way too adult for a first grader to appreciate. I might like it now, but I have no plans to watch it.

I hate the anime version of Yuugiou too. I love the mangas though!

Any season of Digimon after the first is a huge no-no in my book. I want Seraphimon and Magnadramon!

Hello. This is my first post. ^^; *is nervous*

I regret ever having seen DBZ. It was my first anime, but since the Frieza saga it really took a plunge into the toilet. I might be saying this because Funmination changed the voices of the characters...and nobody had a worse voice change than Vejita! ><; I didn't even bother with DBGT. A friend of mine told me it was really lame.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Metal Dragon
paranoi Agent. I didn't understand it and I never will. I don't hate it, but I don't like it either.

Guest Greiver-zx
I've never seen an episode of paranoia agent, so i really don't know what your talking about, maybe you should explain it more!!!!!
What's your opinion on naruto, see now that's one of my specialized fields i can get some where in???!!!!!!!! :animeangr

[QUOTE=EternalParadise]Mew Mew Power (ew), Duel Masters, Yugioh, DBGT (sorry i love DB/DBZ but DBGT was just so lame).
[/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=slategray]Mew Mew Power? Is that supposed to be the anime version of Tokyo Mew Mew? I think it's supposed to be on that FoxBox thing, or whatever. Anyway, I read the first two Tokyo Mew Mew and was surprisingly attracted to it... maybe it was the cute outfits and sexual references that were stuffed in there... XD The anime is probably incredibly bad, though.

Okay, here, I'll add a new one: Neon Genesis Evangelion. I don't know. So many people go on and on about how wonderfully great this show is. I tried to watch it a few times, but for some reason, it seemed to drag on. For me, at least. Maybe I have a warped perception on the show, though, because I sort of jump in here and there. But I can never sit through a full episode when I do "jump in."[/color][/size]

Hamtaro to this day leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Whether it's the 9-hour-long opening theme, the grossly shiny and round eyes, or just the fact that it's about TALKING HAMSTERS, for christ's sake... and what's most painful about it for me is that I heard about the show from a girl who (allegedly) went Goth the very next month. Yeah, we all believe ya, hun.

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=2][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Times New Roman][B]Sonic X It sooo ruined no annilated Sonic for me I had high hopes for it but no it sucks badly they don't evan have the original voices of Knuckles, Vector, & I think Shadow I was sooo dissapointed[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

This thread isn't necessarily going downhill, but that's only because it started out badly; and that's not a good thing.

Keep in mind when posting that Otakuboards emphasizes post content [b]and[/b] post quality.
There have been posts in this thread with no explanation for their reasons. Those are posts without content.
There have been posts in this thread with poor writing quality, ie. bad grammar/spelling. Those are posts with poor post quality.
There have also been posts that are far off topic. [b]None[/b] of these are allowed in an OB thread.

[COLOR=Red]Because this topic still has some intelligible posts, I'm not going to close it, but if [i]any[/i] more posts that break the rules arise, this thread [b]will be closed[/b].[/COLOR]

-r2

That would have to be Jin-Roh
It remains.. to this day... one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen.
I will never get the picture of the people getting [spoiler]shot to bits [/spoiler]out of my head T_T

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][INDENT][B]NashvilleDream[/B], please do not assume that everyone has seen a show. When discussing something that could spoil it for others, always use spoiler tags. For easy instructions just go here: [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Spoiler Tags[/B][/COLOR][/URL] ~Aaryanna[/INDENT][/SIZE][/COLOR]