Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Bare your soul and tell the world what your worst habit is. I didn't see this anywhere else so, let's get to it.

Me? I pace whenever I'm nervous and I say whatever too much when I get overly agitated.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1]WEll... whEn thE tEachER is talking I always DRaw on /\/\y FREinD's hanD FoR so/\/\E REason... I also... u/\/\ /\/\... that's it...

Spanish is cool DK! :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Spanish is cool DK! :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]My friends dont know any tho... so i suddenly spurt out spainish and they stare at me...

=___='[/color]
Posted
hmmm, That's a toughie....

!

I leave my aim and msn on and people get quite ticked when my stats don't say away.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]
I leave my aim and msn on and people get quite ticked when my stats don't say away. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yes... that's a bad habit... heh heh...[/SIZE]
Posted
I've got it - my worst habit is when I fiddle with my ears, and this always puts me to sleep. I fiddle with them loads - I'm even fiddlin with them now and ...........:sleep:
Posted
I guess I workout too hard. Usually I lift weights until:

A: My arms are paralyzed.

B: So weak I can no longer stand. But doesn't pass out, but near the brink of it.

C: Pass out. (Only done this once though. Blacked out for like 10 seconds.)

And sometimes it's A, followed by B and C. It's just that once I get going, I wanna' keep going and going and going. I'm one of those people that hates giving up. I'll keep pushing till I can't anymore.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Seriously, you don't wanna know lol! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I do. Tell me.

Well, mine would be, as somebody saiiiid...not paying attention when people are talking. And since I live in such a ghetto place, not paying attention makes me miss some things I'll regret later...you probably won't get that, but it's okay.:drunk:
Posted
my worst habit would be...hmm...throwing things at people! or biting them! causing bodyly harm to people! yeah, that's it!
i have a short temper sometime....:angel:
and sometimes just for fun i point my nephew with a knife! and i do it habitually!
so that's my worst habit!:confused:

and yes TN we want to know!
you don't say something like that and expect people to not be curious!! :tasty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mstyrios WX [/i]
[B]Getting Projects done the night before their due!^^'[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I know EXACTLY what you mean. My mom is always yelling at me when she sees me working on my projects the night before they are due. I think its funny, but she grounds me.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mstyrios WX [/i]
[B]Getting Projects done the night before their due!^^'



-MWX [/B][/QUOTE]

The signs of a true college student. I don't know what level of schooling you're at, but EVERY college student I know (including me) has done this more than a few times. Heck, I'm working on a project right now that's due tomorrow morning!!!
Posted
Uhhh errrr so you all wanna know huh?.... well uhhh.... I forgot the question.. yes thats it... ::runs off::

This is probably confusing to you all.

Well my original post was a joke aimed at all perverted people who would get it... only one has gotten it it seems... but I'm sure after reading this post the rest of you will understand it lol.

I have a bad habbit of.... umm.... i have alot of bad habbits.... chewing on pencils... in fact just chewing on anything.... I only do it if I'm bored, which happens more often than not.... and anything that moves I'll start to play with... like throw it around... this is most common with little beany animals lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...