OtakuBoards

Who Are You?

Blayze

Hm, i'll try not to make this [I]too[/I] long.

My name is Matt (male, if you couldn't tell), i'm 20 years old (will be 21 come July) and i live in Brooklyn, New York (The BK in my name stands for Brooklyn). I like mostly rock music, but listen to some rap (though today's rap is really getting dumber and dumber). No pets, but i love dogs.

I am a college student currently deciding between psychology and writing (broad as the subject is, i find myself having difficulties choosing which field would best suit me in the simultaneous interests of enjoyment and financially rewarding) as my major. Though my ultimate goal for the future i suppose leans more toward being a writer/director for my own material whether it be for movies, television, or of course anime (which i imagine would be the most difficult to break into...especially since i can't draw worth a crap). This however does not keep me from appreciating art, as i enjoy very much the talent present in impassioned drawings/paintings/sculptures etc etc.

Writing is one of my true passions. Anything from fiction to articles to poetry. Everyday i strive for motivation to write my "next big idea" but at times find myself succumbing to writers block. When i don't, i convey my ideas best through my writing especially when transliterating from my imagination. I have the drive and intellegence to be succesful in this field, and i enjoy it very much which is why i look towards it to bring me a worthy future.

Psychology is another of my passions, i love the way the human mind is capable of working. Intricate in it's ways, hidden sometimes even behind the simplest of thoughts and the most negligible of responses. I enjoy studying about the mind which allows me to read people easier through their words and actions and to protect myself from ignorance and narrow-mindedness. I always like to look at more than one perspective of something and analyze carefully. At times it can be a bother however...

Off the case of the serious matters, i am a pretty simple guy when it comes to pleasing. Hanging out with friends, making new ones, animes and video games (obviously), sports, food (i've got good metabolism though so i got an average build...guess you could say i have the "anime protagonist" appetite) etc etc...i'm trying harder nowadays to try and enjoy myself as much as possible because i spent more time then i would have liked to in my teen years being pessimistic. I tend to joke around a lot, but know when the time is right...takes a hell of a lot to get me offended too but there is one hot button.

To avoid seeming like i'm selling myself like a cure, my worst features are probably my jealousy (i've been working on this for god knows how many years and i'm not sure if i'll ever really eliminate it from my system...but i'm trying harder then anything else) and my laziness when it comes to actually sitting down and doing something i really want or have planned for a while (i.e writing a story or article, or studying, or papers....well ok i guess i only meant the leisure writing when i said "something i really want")

I'm a believer in the harsh reality we all live but often dream of an idealistic world. When the time comes i know when to seperate them but wish i didn't have to. I rely on my intellegence, awareness, and open-mindedness to get me by since those are really the aspects of myself i have the most confidence in...er, besides whippng everyone's *** in video games (ya know...i'll be playing games and watching animes into my 40s i bet)

Always interested in meeting new people, especially ones that share the same interests. It's part of the reason why i joined otaku boards. Guess i was also curious to see how many female otakus were around :animeswea. But anyway, that's me in a nutshell...hope i didn't bore anyone. I'm open to PMs for whatever purpose.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=purple][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]Hi, I will not tell my real name but most people call me Cat on OB or Cat14. I have an my Otaku also under Cat14. I'm a 16 year old girl and have one younger sister. I was born in Vermont (The Green Mountain State)but no longer live there. Now I live Arizona. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]I love to read, write, and draw. Most of my friends say I'm one of the best in school. My favorit movie at the moment is "Cool Money". And some of the bands/singers that listen to are Billy Idol, James Marster, H.I.M., and The 69 Eyes. Um... I have three pets to cats and a dog. Thier names are Sirena, Luna and Socks[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR][/FONT]

Well, where to begin...My name's Ricky..and that's what most people call me. Or Phobia, Milenko, or Rizzo. Don't ask me about the last one for I have no idea. Phobia is an IRC name of mine, as is Milenko..and people have tended to make them stick. Quite amusing whilst in public when someone yells "MILENKO!" And a Juggalo walks by and goes "Where?"

I use to be on OtakuBoards ages ago before I went my seperate ways with a computer.(Meaning, I moved, I was poor, and I had a hard enough time paying rent.) I'm currently 18 years old, going on 19 in November (HURRY UP?! XD) and was in the United States Army as an Infantryman from the day of my 17 birthday until last month when I was discharged for medical and legal actions. (Apparently it's not good for you to hit an officer multiple times after him saying rather nasty things about your dead comrades in arms. I say it's healthly. But I lost.)

My old Otaku name was Shikaku Kitoku and before that I think it was Dragul..I'm not sure of the latter. I hail from the Rochester area of New York. It is upstate, I live in the country. I don't mind it, but it gets rather boring having to drive an hour everyday just to get Starbucks and browse Barnes&Noble for the latest Mangas.

I'm currently unemployed because no ones hiring in my immediate area and can't afford to drive much of anywhere since my car is broken. (which means I haven't had Star Bucks in weeks...*twitchs*) I live with my father, whom is disabled and in a wheelchair so I can take care of him until my brother moves him down to Texas in the house that's being built specificly for my father. (Yes, I know. I know. I tortured that word specifically..but I'm too lazy to backspace, it's 6:02 am EST.)

I have 9 dogs, though not at the same residence, 2 sisters, and one brother, all three from my father. My brother is 33, my oldest sister 35 on the 8th, and my younger (yet still older then me) sister is somewhere around 25 or 26, I have no honest idea because I haven't seen her since I was 4 and can't remember a bloody thing about her.

4 of my dogs are pure-bred Pitbulls, 1 is a full Timerwolf which my uncle gave to me for my birthday when I was 14, 1 is a pure-bred Boxer, another a pure-bred Weiner dog (I have no idea how to correctly spell Daschund.) and the last is a Beagle/Sheltie mix. (A Sheltie is a miniature Collie) Their names are, in respective order: Bear, Deuce, Lycan(BIG DOG), Honkey(all-white American Pitbull), Screech(howls a lot), Cujoe(use to be a menace, now he's jus' old poor bloke), Otis(Yes, named for Otis from Mayfield. He use to walk like him.), and Princess Cheyenne von Keljay Of The Rocks (My mother named her, do not ask me. I simply call her Shy-Shy and that's what she responds to.)

My parents have been divorced since I was 3, and because of that I have moved more times then I care to remember, in many places across CONUS(CONtinental U.S for you non-Army acronym knowers.) I didn't mind it much because it let me expierance many things. (I think I spelt that wrong too.) I skipped most of highschool, only to go back and get a diploma and join the Army and get injured. Both my pride and my body. I wouldn't take it back for a minute however.

As you can tell, I do not spell good, or have good grammar, though I try, and yes, I know, I'm harsh on myself. I listen to mostly Psychopathic Records. MAGIC MAGIC NINJAS WHUT?! (Sorry about that...Juggalos rock. :D) But I listen to just about every genre, give or take some artists whom I'll think are horrible but won't remember if I've listened to them or not. Take Hawthorne Heights for example...I HATE YOU HAWTHORNE! Anyways..Back on subject.

I love reading, writing, listening to music, being on IRC, playing Adventure Quest, hanging with friends, and doing extremely stupid things at very random moments. I have no regards for my personal safety because I believe such a thing does not exist and if we're going to get f*c*e* up we mind as well do it ourselves. That's about all I think..if you wish to know anything else(though that is highly unlikely) simply inform me to let me know.

Regards,

Phobia (Hailing from the realm of /server irc.shadowedembrace.com and /server 66.111.211.252 for all you mIRC users out there.)

Guest Amonute
Hi everyone.
I like to be called Amonute, though that's not my real name. I'm 14. I live in Oregon, USA.
I like to watch TV, play on the computer, play piano, and hang out with my friends.
:animesmil A :animesmil :animesmil

Ahoy all. Name's Chris. Although you can call me anything you want. It's only a name. I'm 16 and currently living in Staffordshire, England, Although I do hope to move to Japan in the near future.

I was introduced to OtakuBoards by Dodeca, who's someone i know from college. I signed up of my own free will. To Dedeca's supprise ^^

I'm attending college, and have nearly finished my first year. Just the exams to get through in the following weeks.

Interesting include Computers and Programming, Guitar, Anime (naturally) and Music.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]
Yo. Village Idiot here, again. I just wanted to make a quick announcement, and Damn! I'm one happy and lucky guy! Here is the announcement:

"I HAVE ANOTHER LITTLE BROTHER!"

A new arrival in the family. He arrived yesterday evening at approximately 8:45 p.m. He's big for a newborn and has a small turf of black hair. His name is Matthew. Crap, I wish I had a picture to post. I just thought that it would idea, to add to my profile that I now have another younger sibling to add to the other annoying one.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 1 month later...
Well, my name is Sojiro47! My real name has no importance as I go by Sojiro more than my real name! I'm a traveler on the Path of Life, but I sleep in the dust bowl of Washington State in the U.S. I'm 16 years old and I have the unfortunate habbit of speaking the truth when no one wants to hear it! I also spend all of my time at my Dojo(training hall) training in either Kendo or Karate when I'm not at church or here!

[COLOR=Red]I'm Leon Alexander Fury
I'm currently 14 [15 in one month]
I'm a dude, who was once mistaken for a yakuza member
I've traveled all over the world, well not really, I've gone to Japan, Philipines, California, Utah, Wyoming,Texas, Paris[in France]. I've traveled to all these place due to the facts that my father's in the military and my mum takes me to cool places during hoilday.
My hometown is Las Vegas, NV
actaully Okinowa, Japan
I'm currently trapped in London, England [and enjoying it]
I'm into reading, physics, snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing, and videogames
I've gotten into a couple relationships. Most of them worked out pretty well.
I'm good at being random
I'm going back home to Vegas, in four months
I think I have a drinking addiction.
I play bass gutiar
And the acoustic
I'm half filipino / half japanese
I suffer from Depression
I have a very short attention span
People who arent supposed to fit in; emos; overachevers; plastics are people who annoy me
I have a very bad tendancy to curse
I'm a very laid back person, but it doesnt seem like it, when you meet me.
I'm still new at this anime stuff
I can speak a little tagalog, illicano and espanol
I'm currently learning how to speak better japanese.
I've learned alot of things though a bunch of people I call my "friends" in London, when they really arent.
I have a crush, which is very sad, cos I told myself never to fall in Love while away from home, and she hates me to death.
That's all I can think of right now.
I'm very sorry for the long post, got carried away :animeswea
Leon Fury[/COLOR]

Well, I'm sorta new here so:

I'm a Fluffeh Female! On internet I also go by the names het_leven and Serenteit, my RL name is Stephanie, though go figure.

Currently I live in New York City and wished I lived in Alaska my heritage is Hungarian, though. My age shalt be sixteen in over a month. And so far no siblings and just broke up with my boyfriend.

Also, I have a tendancy to say 'meow' in normal speech....:freak:

I am totally Wolf obsessed thinking about it, i'm also dog obsessed I wish to become a writer of many wolf books.

[COLOR=#503F86]Well, I'm Solo Tremaine. My real name's Hugo, which I always rather apprehensive about giving out. Sometimes I feel it's embarrassing, although that's usually when I have to tell people it over the phone or in person and they don't hear it properly. "Hugart?" Guh...

Anyway, I'm 20 (21 on July 23rd), male and from the United Kingdom. I live near a small city called Chichester and enjoy myself doing what I like doing. I'm currently living at home, and my best friend Dan and I have just finished making a feature-length romantic comedy which we're gearing up for a small-scale cinema release locally, and then we'll produce it on DVD in mid-August.

Primarily, I'd like to be an actor/writer, although I haven't fully decided which I'd like to pursue as an overall career. I imagine I'll be writing my (potential) novels before doing anything else major, though, so maybe it'll be that first. I also do historical reenactment and stage combat choerography. I'm pretty fit as a result (and have an affinity for picking up injuries) , but I need to watch what I eat because the girth of my stomach fluctuates on a daily basis. I'm certainly not fat, though.

Erm... I have two sisters- one older who lives in Bristol and one younger who's still at home. I get on with them really well ^_^

Currently single, and not enjoying it very much. Although I wouldn't say I need a relationship right now, I'm always hopeful that something will spring up just because I'm prone to feeling lonely and I tend to become rather unmotivated when nobody else is around. I always try to remain friendly and polite wherever I am, though; even if something annoys me I try to hide it. Except when I'm driving. I swear like a lunatic when I drive. And when I'm threatened or if people are being idiots.

I'm a big anime/manga fan and I recently travelled to Anaheim, CA, to attend Anime Expo 2006. It was fantastic ^_^

I'm also a closet furry, sort of. I don't enjoy the majority of the things that a lot of the furry community's into (to be honest, I find most of it pretty disturbing), but I really like anthropomorphic characters. They're cool.[/COLOR]

My real name is Darrel Eugene Hinton and i'm a 21 year old male living in Junction City, Kansas with my wife, Kesha, and daughter, Keyara. I work for the military full-time and hop across the different states in the US and across the different countries going through different training and using different CPU's around the globe to post on Otaku Boards. :D I love playing Kingdom Hearts and I have just beat KH II. The sequel is, in fact, better than the original. [But you have to play the original first!] I just hope KH III is also equally great.

im from Michigan! My name is Sarah but i hate my name so i like ppl to call me Kira! I luv to swear! im singel cause im not allowed to date. :animeswea i have an older bro im a student oh i 4got to say im female! my MyO accountis also Kira93 annnnnnnd im done now :sleep:

[font="Gill Sans MT Condensed"][color="#993366"][size="2"] I am whatever you say I am. If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?

Dear lord, I still remember that song? Whoops.

OK, my name's Bonnie. Yeah. I'm from the middle of nowhere (see also: Gardnerville, Nevada). I'm 14, got a 16-year-old brother but my parents gave him the boot. I'm only 5 feet and I HATE BEING SHORT. In my free time (which there seems to be little of), I play DDR, listen to music, and...

OH MY GOD I THINK I BROKE MY FINGER.

Um... sorry about that... Uh, I'm okay now. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah. I have a 25-pound cat. His name is Jeff. Yeah. My cat's name is Jeff. Jeffrey Jebediah Jefferson, if you want to get specific. But do you? I'm not quite sure you do.[/size][/color][/font]

[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Well, I don't remember what I posted in this the first time. But hey that just means I can do it again!

My name is Megan Elizabeth and that's all you'll get out of me. My friends call me either Meg, Meg nee chan, Meggy or Megan.

I'm twenty-four right now, but I'll be twenty-five in less than two weeks. So that makes me a Leo. And Leo's rock.

I'm divorced and single. I have a twenty-one month old daughter from that relationship and she lives with me full time with just visitation from her father, step-mother and maternal grandma when they see fit.

As I mentioned before I'm single, and it's not too bad because I have other friends- both online and in New York who are single. But I've had to go to two weddings recently and my best friend is engaged so it makes me wonder if I'm ready to try dating again.

Let's see what else? I live in Western NYS with my parents and younger brother (he's twenty-one). I get along with them most of the time and they don't mind having my daughter and I live with them. Everyone adores my daughter.

I enjoy writing (mostly fanfictions because I can't seem to get started on my fiction novel) reading (pretty much anything- I just finished reading Pope Joan, Rebel Angels and Kiss my Tiara) and drawing (even though I kinda suck at it). I try to get Abby (my daughter) to draw, but she doesn't have good hand/ eye coordination yet. And I read to my daughter.

Music is also another passion of mine even though I'm not talented in any sense of the word. I own about a hundred CDs mostly originals and a few mixed. I would have had more, but well I rely on temp jobs for employment and my ex kept a lot of my stuff that I left in Texas because I assumed he wasn't a... well I'm not going there.

I love watching Desperate Housewives- even though now Marcia Cross' character is a widow, Felicity Hoffman's character works and two of the other characters have been divorced since last season so they're not all housewives. I adore Eva Longoria's character even though I will probably never end up like her in more ways than one.

I am also addicted to anime (Naruto is one of my new favorites- dattebayo! I also like Fushigi Yugi, SailorMoon, Ayashi no Ceres Magic Knight Rayearth, Trigun and InuYasha- you know old stand byes) Winx Club (I think my DVD player is multi regional so I plan on ordering the original episodes when I have the money) Diet Pepsi (hey my brother works for Frito Lay and Frito Lay owns Pepsi so I have to keep my brother employed) Sephora (I have things I've clipped from their catalogs or printed off their site on my walls) Country Music and Yahoo Instand messaging.

Well that's pretty much me. Gotta run![/color][/font]

[QUOTE=Blayze][size=1]-Are you male or female?
-Where do ya hail from, stranger?
-How old are you?
-Do you have siblings?[/size][/QUOTE]
I am a female from the giant cornfield that is Indiana, USA. I am 15 years old, 16 in October [[very excited about that!!!!!!!!!!!]]. I have one brother who is 17 [18 in November].
As for other information? I am deeply devoted to music. I play the trumpet in the highest band at my school and am in Marching Band, Trumpet Choir, Brass Choir, Pep Band, Jazz Band, and Pit Orchestra. My 2nd instrument is the saxophone, and I'm teaching myself the trombone and the guitar.
I love to shop at Kohl's and eat at Steak'N'Shake with my friends.
I have 2 jobs. One is just a summer job at a day camp, and the other one is at a party supply store.
Any other questions? Just ask.

[quote name='taperson']As for other information? I am deeply devoted to music. I play the trumpet in the highest band at my school ...[/quote]

That's cool. I played the Trumpet for 3 years and although I hated playing, I stuck to it until my senior year was over. Why, you ask? Well, for 1., I don't like to quit at anything. Whatever I start, I do my darndest to finish. And 2., ... I thought that by playing the trumpet, I could become a better kisser. I... think it worked though, 'cause my wife luvs when I kiss her! :animesmil

Guest Mythology
My Name Harrison Alexander Cromartie i live in columbus ohio i have a little brother who is a member of the otaku and a little sister and i'm 16 years old i'm a male

[quote name='Mythology]My Name Harrison Alexander Cromartie i live in columbus ohio i have a little brother who is a member of the otaku and a little sister and i'm 16 years old [B']i'm a male[/B][/quote]

[B][/B] Whew, I'm glad that you're not a [B]female[/B] with the name [I]Harrison Alexander Cromartie[/I]. That kinda would've sucked... :animesmil

But seriously, you got any other family (besides the ones you mentioned), [B]Mythology[/B]? Any girlfriends, best friends, etc... :animesigh No, [B]Mythology[/B], i'm not gonna ask you for your [I]Social Security #[/I] next. Just curious as to who you are, that's all.

[QUOTE=Blayze][size=1]This encompasses many different things, such as:

-Are you male or female?
-Where do ya hail from, stranger?
-How old are you?
-Do you have siblings?

[/size][/QUOTE]

-I am a female (if that wasn't obvious enough)
-I currently live outside of Hermosa, SD
-I am fifteen
-I am the oldest of five kids, and somewhere near the top of the food chain out of currently 32 Grandchildren on my dad's side of the family. (Aw, heck, I believe I am the second-oldest out of them all.)

I play four instruments, which would make me an "orch-dork", to quote all my orchestra friends, and a "band geek", again quoting my fellow dork friends. I call myself a "half-breed" because I'm incredibly insane to be playing four instruments. (And just for the record, I can't really sing.) I write stories for the heck of it (and because people say I'm good) and I do draw anime pics. My family currently has fourteen pets, although our record is 21. I'm in love with cats (As if that wasn't obvious as well) and I love posting on theOtaku, but I am computer stupid. (HTML? Yeah, right. You may as well just ask me to blow up your computer. But I do know some tricks of the trade...) Sooooo... Yep. That's me! :catgirl:

[QUOTE=Dhampir]Hello everyone! My name is Crys, and I'm from Virginia (No, I am not a hick) . I am 17 years old, and I'm really just your average, everyday gamer otaku with a serious lack of social life, lol. As far as anime, some of my favorites are Tsubasa: Chronicle, Negima, Love Hina, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, and Card Captor Sakura. And as far as games, I like Halo, Halo 2, Fatal Frame II, The Dead or Alive series, The Sims, and Fable.
[img]http://otakuboards.com/images/smilies/sdsmiley.gif[/img][/QUOTE]Heh, that doesn't tell you much, does it? I don't even remember posting here, but I will try to make it more meaningful this time. This is going to be in two parts, quick summary and extensive analysis.

[u][b]Quick Summary:[/b][/u]

My name is Crys and I am currently living in Virginia and have been for eight years. I moved here from Seattle, which is my favorite city in the US so far. I like both anime and video games a lot, so I guess I qualify for 'nerd' status. I am pretty ranged with my personality. I have been told that I can be both the nicest most giving girl you could ever know and the biggest ***** in JTown; both extremly intellegent and excessively stupid; both hypersexual and prude... you get the idea. I try to run from it, but drama seems to follow me everywhere, whether it is my fault or not.

[b]Now, be warned, unless you actually want to get to know me don't read further.[/b]

[u][b]Extensive Analysis:[/b][/u]

[u][b]My Name(s):[/b][/u] My name is Crystal Rae Mulrine, but IRL I like to be called Crys. My online names are either Dhampir which means half-vampire, and Nyoko which means gem in japanese, and relates to my RL name. I usually use those, because they are not common and I get to use a name without numbers or such in most of the forums that I post in. If both are already used, I put them together.

[u][b]Favorites (Yay!):[/b][/u]

[u][b]Bands:[/b][/u] Green Day, Evanescence, System of a Down, The Dresden Dolls, Seether, Weezer, My Chemical Romance, No doubt, Kittie, She Wants Revenge, MSI, The Cranberries, Utada Hikaru.... and I think that is it. I have a lot more, but not very prominent ones.

[u][b]TV Shows (including anime):[/b][/u] Tsubasa Chronicle, xxxHolic, Chobits, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro chan, Greys Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Invader Zim, Wife Swap, and Super Nanny. (The last two because I love to see other dysfuntional families)

[u][b]Foods:[/b][/u] (Yes, I'm am trying desperatly to find things to include here) Hot Pockets, egg rolls, egg drop soup, sushi, nukuman, pizza, cheesecake, donuts, almost everything at McDonalds, Burgerking, Wendys, Sonic, Hardees, Arbys, and Rallys. Also, most everything with crab in it, espically crab cakes.

[u][b]Games:[/b][/u] Fable, Razes Hell, Dead or Alive 3, the whole Tomb Raider series, super Smash Brothers Melee (even though I am very newbish since I don't own the game and can only play it one or twice a week), the Sims, Guild Wars, American McGee's Alice (very demented, very good), NeverWinter nights... Can't think of much else right now...

[u][b]Movies:[/b][/u] Both of the 'Pirates of the Carribbean' movies, Empire Records, Dogma, Titanic, Both of the 'Ring' movies, Dirty Dancing: Havanna Nights

[u][b]Other Things:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Pet Peeves:[/b][/u] Bad Grammer, people who use "Ebonics" (best way I know how to describe it) and claim that they can not talk any better, people who give up, people who don't do anything productive, purple food and online sexual predators.

[u][b]Future Plans:[/b][/u] I plan to go to a college in Richmond, VA, major in secondary education and Japanese, then after graduating move to Japan and teach English to highschool japanese kids, make loads of money and live a good life with plenty of [spoiler] good sex [/spoiler] included.

That is about it. If you want to know anything else IM me or send me a message via MySpace ([url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42497642"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42497642[/url])

Okay...

I'm female, 15, though I'll be 16 in september. I live in England, London. But I'm half French, from my mom's side. I have a brother, who is 19.

I think I'd classify myself as Nerd... or Geek... Especally as I'm quite quiet, most of the time,, and I like to do well at school. And I like 'nerdy' or 'geeky' stuff...

I like to lots of things in my spare time:

I go to a Ballet class twice a week(since I was five), I go horse riding on Saturdays. I do Drama, and am a part of a youth theatre. I do Kung-Fu on Fridays, and I want to start fencing. At school I am in the origami club (he he he. Sad sad me) and I'm in the Video Editing club, that consists of about 5 people, all my friends, where we just muck around with plasticine and Movie Maker, and make movies... :animesmil I used to go Dance Roller Skating, but it clashed with Drama. I also study Classics as an extra thing after school, which is so good!! I like myths and legends.

I love reading and writing. I read LOTS of fantasy mainly and Sci-Fi but also lots of classics, and other random books I pick up. I read tons of manga now, and of corse watch anime :catgirl: . Lots of anime. I write alot, useually fantasy stories, or sci-fi. I RP with my friends on our RPG message boards 'The QA'. I love drawing, manga style as well as real life. I'm trying to start a web comic but its taking me a while to get a story line in my head and design characters I'm happy with.
I play lots of PS2, my favourite games are Final Fantasy and Dynasty Worriers and GTA. I play Diabolo II on the com, and I had the Sims bug. I also play Warcraft and Civillisation II. I like Magic:The Gathering, which I play with my brother sometimes, or we play chess, which I generally lose.

More Stuff:

Favourite Authors: Terry Pratchett, Tamora Pierce, Tolkein, J.K.Rowling, Tom Holt, Garth Nix, Neil Gaiman, Phillip Puallman, Robert Jorden, Ursula Le Guin, Daivid Eddings, Mercedes Lackey, Holy Black, Ann Macaffery. Narnia!

Favourite Music: Rocky/Alternative and JRock and anime or game soundtrack. Favouite bands: Asian Kung-Fu Generation, UVERworld and L'Arc en Ciel. Linkin Park, Kaiser Cheifs, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Green Day, System of a Down, HIM.

Favourite Anime: Escaflowne, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto and Hunter X Hunter. Though I find it hard to have a favourite anime, these are way up the front. I also really liked; R.O.D, Genshiken, Haibane Renmei, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Inu Yaaha and Excel Saga.

Favourite Manga: Samurai Deeper Kyo, Fruits Basket, Black Cat, Immortal Rain and Kill Me, Kiss Me.

Other TV: Doctor Who, Hustle, Star Trek Voyager and Deep Space Nine, Simpsons, Futermama, Buffy, Angel, Friends. Friends and Buffy ended!! I was so sad.... :animecry: Black Adder, Red Dwarf, Monty Python, Thin Blue Line.

Favourite Films: The Fifth Element, The Craft, Practical Magic, LOTR, Kill Bill, Fight Club and Pirates of the Carribian, Studio Ghibli, Akira, Mulan, Leon, The Italian Job, Pride and Prejudice.

When I'm older I want to work in the Film Industry script writing or directing. If I could I would just write, but I dout that... :animesigh

Wow, that was long! Sorry to anyone bothering to read this. Yeah... I do and like a lot of stuff... I'm amazed I still have the time to write LONG posts like this... :animesmil

This has been a very helpful post!

I am an 18 year-old female and hail from Minnesota, US of A. I'm 5 feet exactly (about 152.4 cm.) with long burnette hair. I have an older sister who's 22 and is a paralegal (and, of course, we all know that's a lawyer who likes to travel in pairs). I have 10 cats. I could name them all for you, but I'd like to keep this short. I love dogs; hence, the screen name Inu-Hime which is Japanese for Dog-Princess (at least, I--I think it is). I'm going to be a senior in high school this September, although I'm home-schooled. I only started watching anime in February this year because before then, I and my whole family had/has a strange predjudice against it. My favourite anime are Azumanga Daioh and Mai Hime (Shizuru rocks!).

I have a drawing addiction--yes, 'tis an addiction. Blank space on paper needs a picture of whatever. I also collect My Little Ponies and am a member of a few of their boards. Actually, this is my first Message Board that actually has both males and females. Most of the other forums I've been a part of consisted mostly of females with a few guys here and there.

That's just about it.

[size=1][color=DimGray]Hmm... Interesting.

[u][b]About Me

[/b][/u](Pretty much just copied off of my MySpace and FaceBook)

[b]Name:[/b] James
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Location:[/b] P-Town, IN
[b]Interests:[/b] Film, art, literature, music (listening to/making of),
technology, graffiti, gaming, various underground subcultures.[/color][/size] [size=1][color=DimGray]
[b]Hobbies:[/b] Photography, graphic design, music production (I produce/perform under the stage name "[url="http://www.soundclick.com/jimmyspeed"]Jimmy Speed[/url]"), web design, misc. artistic endeavors.
[b]Music: [/b]Alright, seeing as how there are too many bands/artists to name, I'll just list some genres:

Jungle/DnB, Trip Hop, Funk, Breakbeat, Old Skool Hip Hop, Reggae, Punk, Electropunk, "Industrial Jungle [spoiler]*****[/spoiler] Punk," 70's Rock.

(If you do want to know bands, just PM me. I just might tell you)

[b]Movies:[/b] Reservoir Dogs, Fight Club, Three Days of the Condor, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Hackers, Dark Star, Ferris Bueler's Day Off, Dr. Strangelove, O Brother Where Art Thou?, The Breakfast Club, Dogma, The Matrix (the first one), A Clockwork Orange...
[b]TV:[/b] Arrested Development, Scrubs, The Office (both versions), LOST, ATHF, & Family Guy.

Heist was on the list, but they cancelled it...

[b]Books:[/b] Fight Club, A Clockwork Orange, The Fugitive Game, The Art of Deception, anything by Eoin Colfer, Hitchhiker's Guide series, MegaTokyo, PLA or just about any H/P/A zine/texts, etc...
[b]Misc:[/b] Umm, I'm in an experimental electronic rock band known as [url="http://www.myspace.com/thevk"]The Vermicious Knids[/url]. Our first show was last Friday. I can't wait to get out of this smelly little town. As my title states, I've been a member on the boards for over four years now (I'm like a geezer or something). I can't roll my "R's." I try to be a genuinely nice guy, but sometimes...

That was fun. We should do this again sometime!

[/color][/size]