OtakuBoards

Who Are You?

Blayze

[SIZE=1]I think I'll copy Venge.

Name: Becky
DOB: September 15, 1986
POB: Phoenix, AZ
Hair: Dark brown/blackish, natural color is medium brown.
Eyes: Green
Height: 5' 3'' 1/2
Current Relationship Status: Single, not looking. I don't have the time.

Short Bio
I was born in Phoenix, AZ. I went to three diffrent schools for Kindergarden. One in Showlow, AZ, one in West Virgina where my brother and I stayed with our grandparents for a month or so, then back to Phoenix where I stayed untill we moved to Ohio.

I went camping often with my family. We never used camp grounds, thats not camping. We would go to areas where there was no people, off in the desert, or near one of the lakes. Lake Pleasent was my favorite.

Moved to Ohio when I was ten and a half. We drove, which took us atleast three weeks due to all the stops we made. I missed a week or so of school.

I live with my younger brother, Jordan, and my dad. My parents got devorced a year and a half, maybe two years ago. I'm not sure exactly. My mom comes over everyday.

I currently have two jobs. I work at a store at the mall near my house, and at a warehouse. The warehouse job is every week day, the other is on weekends, when the manager remembers to add me to the schedule. I'm trying to save for a car, then for college.

I'm kind of a health freak, and I workout often and do Taekwondo every day, except the weekend. I love video games, especially N64, Sega Genesis, and other older system games. I draw, but not nearly as much as I used too. I was going to become an artist, but I'm not sure if I want to now. I enjoy doing computer graphics aswell. Music is great, yay. I generally like techno, electronica, rock, classical, and world music. I love Christian music also. ^_^ I can't stand, Rap/Hip-hop, Country, or Opera.

Oh and I have way too much Matrix stuff. Though I'm really not that obsessed anymore. :animestun

I suppose that'll do.[/SIZE]

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt read EVERY PAGE (my settings say 4 pages) but i read the first few posts and decided to post because i wanted to.

First of all I am Female. My name is Frankie Flora-Lee Shaw and I Live in Oregon. I am 18 years old and live with my father. I have 6 half sisters and 3 half brothers. I have a butterfly sister... if your curious pm meabout the butterfly thing... if not ignore the fact that i said it. I am 345 pounds ...whatever. Im fat... get over it.

ok enough of the small crap...

I was adopted the day i was born. When i was young my adoptive parents divorced. I lived with my mother who turned out to be an abusive witch from hell and of course i was to young to know any better than to just nod and do what she wanted. She used me to get child suppor and finally one day i moved to my dads.

I have lived with him since and its not going well. He is sick, grandmother is dying, and Im falling apart. I am not saying this for attention or anything of that sort... the question was WHO ARE YOU.... so here is my answer.

I am an 18 year old girl who is on the brink of seriously considering harming something be it the computer or herself. I am losing touch with my reality.... Everything is falling appart around me and i feel like there is a clamp on my heart squeezing the life out of it.

If i were to die or go whacky enough to be thrown in a padded room with no sharp objects then guess what... Id spend my time counting the buckles on my stright jacket(stole part of the jacket talk from my butterfly sister). I would be missed by two people and the rest of you wouldnt even know i was gone. I have slowly limited my posting to the RPG section of the boards and because of recent things i havent done much rpging lately either. I used to be called Blanko around the boards but most people who knew me way back when are gone so meh.

Yes I am depressed. Yes I am lonely. Yes I am a pessamistical down type of person but im trying to get better. Its very hard though once you get so low. Anyways ill shut up now... theres not much more i could tell aside from my likes and dislikes and no one cares about that anyways so meh.

I have fallen so far into the darkness, I need help finding the light.

~Blanko, Frankie, Flora, Flor, The Idiot <- thos are just a few of the many things iv been called... pick one.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Lol Matthews Ahoy! My name is matthew also as it seems. Matthew Taylor Mcintosh pleasure to meet you all! *twidles fingers* goodness everyone is so much older than I am.. I am only 14 years old and will be 15 on January 22. The one thing that I really tend to like about this birthdate is just like raiyuu said its by the holidays and I gets two double the gifts woohoo!

Well I dont have any brother or sisters. I am an only child and right now I just live with my mom since my parents got divorced and stuff. Do I mind though? nope not at all!

Right now I am living in Texas with my mother although at times like durring the summer I will go and live with my father in california. I like it in texas alot more though. I guess its just something that just grows on you.

I dont really have alot of intrests since..Well I dont know. I do mostly like anime, videogames, computers and uh....thats all. What motivates me to do almost anything that involves the cold. So if someone wanted me to lift a bag during the heat I would say no. If it was cold..I would do it in a heartbeat.

I mostly do act very random at times though. Just as I do with my posts, why I act like though I do not really understand. The one thing I am hoping to achieve is to be able to get a carreer in space or something like that. So that I can make some thing that will make interdimentional travel possible![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Oh man... I just couldn't pass this thread up..it's so inticing!! For those of you that don't know me, well, here you go.... :animesmil

Name:Tiana Lovett
Race/Culture: Hawaiian, English, Japanese , Cherokee, Italian and American
Likes: Anime, manga, drawing, video games, anime merchandise, J-Pop and everything else normal people don't like
Dislikes: People saying that video games are stupid when they haven't even tried it. I summon Sephiroth on their a**es.
Favorite Anime: Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Outlaw Star, Rurouni Kenshin, Spirited Away, Naruto, Inu Yasha, Fullmetal Alchemist and a whole lot of other things...
Favorite Video Game: Kingdom Hearts. Hands-down.
Favorite Characters: Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! and Riku from Kingdom Hearts
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, nice, cheerful, funny, friendly, weird and caring.
Favorite Band: L`Arc~En~Ciel

In conclusion, I'm the type of person that likes anything that has to do with anime, video games and manga. I also really like Kingdom Hearts because it is so close to me and I have a special connection with it. Riku didn't mean to be evil.. he was just confused.

Anyways, if you want to know more about me, you can PM me or visit my profile and My Otaku site at: theotaku.com/users/bakurasgirlfwend.

Sayonara[/COLOR][/SIZE]!![/FONT]

My name is Demitri, i'm a 20 year old male who lives in Harlem, New York and i'm very bored right now. I love Anime and i hope i can got to Japan so that my creative mide can be used for something good. i love games, light eyed GIRLS, cooking and drawing. i haven't really been online and i'm just catching up on how to talk to people online.

:animesigh :p

Hi I'm Dan from Ireland, 22 year old male & new to these forums. Just finished a 4 year bachelor's degree in software engineering & have absolutely no idea what career I want....not particularly interested in programming to be honest (or working for that matter). I'm currently messing about with a couple of websites while unemployed.

I drive a 95' toyota carina diesel, used to be no.1 in the world at the hang-on mini game in shenmue, a former irish yugi-oh champion, interested in anime (naturally), art, video games, football, 3d modelling etc.

Can't think of anything else :animeswea

Guest half a heart
[COLOR=Red]undefined[/COLOR]Im half a heart but my real name is jenny. Im 16 and i live in Broadstairs kent only 10 minuets walk from the beach.

As faimly goes I have a mum and dad that are devoiced and both a step mum and step dad which is ok most of the time. My only full blood sibling is my older sister but I have two half sisters younger than me( one is my dads the over is my mums) and four step brothers, two on each side. The two that are on my dads side are also my cousins so I just call them my brothers.

Im out of place in my familyas everyone in my family is like someone eles in my but im not like any of them. I am female, which you probably have guessed from my name. Im new to otakuboards and would like to chat to you all and get to know you so get in touch.

I like horror movies, loud music, shopping, chocolate, and forensic science/ceime novels.

love you all
half a heart :smooch:

My name is Derek, but everyone calls me Dooby for some reason. I honestly have no idea as to why. I am 20 years old and currently attending college. I did live in Columbus, OH, now I live in a small town in Georgia. I hope to own day move back to Ohio. I have no brothers or sisters. My intrests include music, anime, video games, comics, horror movies, etc. I am currently working on recording a demo for the band I play in, as we have pipe dreams of actually making it in the music business. I am part Native America, Cherokee to be exact. I am usually a fairly quiet person.

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=RoyalBlue]My name is Raeza (and,God, do i hate it...)
i am a 13 year old female, yet everyone says i look 15...it gets annoying.
I live in Texas...in a very small, boring and quiet town...it sucks.
Well, i have 3 younger siblings (1 6 year old brother, 2 sisters, one 11 and the other
one is barely 10 or 11 months old) and one older sibling, he's 22 or 21...how should i know! He first lived in Canada and now Mexico!...so i don't see him that often as i should.

My parents got divorced when i was 3.But, my dad is only my dad and my 11 year old sisters.
My older brothers dad died...leaving my mom a widow at the age of...18...or 19...no idea.
And then she got married again...and (sadly,JK) had my little annoying brother.
Then...they got divorced....and thus she had another baby girl.
It kinda sucks to be the oldest sibling in the household because everyone's always depending on you to do everything...even my mom.

My closest friends are Michelle, Nadia, Rosalie, and Fernanda....AKA fern.
I'm in the 7th grade, and so far everything in school is basically hell.
I enjoy playing volleyball, tennis, swimming (although i usually drown in the process... :animedepr ) and i love skating and skateboarding.
My favorite games are Dance Dance Revolution, Tekken (3,4,5 and tag),
Final Fantasy x and x-2, and...(god, I'm such a dork :animeshy: ) Mario Party...7....i suck.
Well, i love Cardcaptor Sakura, Furuba, Emily the Strange, Kuroneko, Jack Skellington, and....anime!
My favorite bands are: Nine Inch Nails,Slipknot, Foo Fighters, System of a Down, Miranda!, Gorillaz, Interpol, Garbage,Nirvana, blink-182, Wheezer, HIM (sorta), and alot more...but i really don't want to type them down.
I'm also into spanish music like RBD, Moenia, Moderatto and Belanova.

I am EXTREMELY shy and quiet.
It's really hard for me to express my feelings!
Especially when i like someone; i have no idea how to act!
Normal, quiet, nervous, weird...no clue!
But, once u get to know me, i'm a completely different person!
I'm really sarcastic, fun-loving and...odd....teehee!
Crap, think i wrote too much, see ya's!! [/COLOR] [/FONT] :catgirl: oh, and i'm a cat-person!

Male or Female? Female
POB: Prince George, Canada
DOB: 09/10/84
hobbiesand interests: Photography, sailing, art, music, playing drums, animals, hanging with friends,going to concerts, listening to music, walks, volunteering at the SPCA,reading...
Have a younger brother
2 cats
fav bands: Hanson, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Cher, The Everly Brothers, Europe, Dokken,The Corrs,Abba, The Bee Gess, Def Leppard, The Beatles, Simon and Garfunkel,The Rolling Stones, The Monkess,The Beach Boys, Black Sabbath, Rush,Phil Collins,Colin James, Frozen Ghost, Led Zepplin,............

Fave movies: Lord Of the Rings Trilogy, Ghostbusters 1 and 2, Back To the Future Trilogy, Indianna Jones Trilogy, The Last Unicorn, Young Guns 1 and 2, Blazzing Saddles, Dead Men don't wear plaid,.......

Fav TV shows: Seinfeld, 24, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Fraiser, Third Rock From the sun,Third Watch, The X Files,Judging Amy, The Law and Orders, the CSI's....

My friends, Shalina, Melissa, Carolyn, Alycia, Erik,Sheena,Daniel,Anais,Sterling,Bob,

That's me in a nut shell LOL!

My alias is UD, short for my GameFAQs username UltimateDarkness *which was stolen*, beside the fact UD is way too short to be a username XP. My real name is Nick. I'm 14, and I live in San Jose, California. I have an older brother who treats me like crap *he's working on trying to stop >_>* and a half-sister.

[quote name='Shinmaru']I'm a Sophomore at Cal Poly Pomona and I major in Communications with an emphasis in Journalism.[/quote][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]Funny, I was thinking of actually taking a communications class for the summer but I don't exactly know much about it or what kind of career that leans towards ;/ sorry if that sounds dumb. It seems like a lot of people here live in my area on OB. Crazy. But anyways...

My name is Katie even though I like to spell my name [i]Kadee[/i] so I feel unique and special inside. I'm a girl if you couldn't figure that one out. I'm currently a "freshman" in a community college in the San Francisco Bay Area (north) and planinng to transfer to a university in a city most likely Long Beach or Sacramento State. I major in English but have a interest in Pyschology, Fashion Design, and Journalism. Everyone where I live is obsessed with claiming they made the word "Hella" so they tend to use it in every sentence. Nevertheless I've become accustomed to the headaches and now I find it just amusing.

I want to move out of the bay area because it's where I've lived my whole life and most people who live here never seem to leave here for very long (most people from my school transfer to sonoma state university which is close by). I have a boyfriend that I've been going out with now for about 9 months which is amazing to me because I'm kind of picky when it comes to that sort of thing. I can't date anyone that does drugs or smoke and isn't just all about "partying and getting drunk". That's all I ask for, but around here that seems to be a hard thing to find. I don't mind someone who drinks casually but I don't want someone who's going to pressure me to do so when I'm not in the mood too.

I [b]struggle with balancing my social life with my academic life[/b]. I'm shy when meeting new people and I'm usually not the first one to start up a conversation but somehow people always seem obliged to come and talk to me even if I have no intention of making friends with anyone. I get easily distracted and I'm not the best student although this has been the first year I've really tried to apply myself. I have many acquaintances, and few close friends that I can actually trust. I hate white guys who try and act black like they grew up in the ghetto and then try and hit on me when I have a boyfriend. Your not black. Get over it.

I love books, they are like my guilty little secret. If you saw me, you would not guess that I would be such a bookworm. I have a whole computer shelf full of books and four rows of books on my other shelf. I'd love to have my own library. My favorite authors incude Phillip pullman, Garth Nix, Tanith Lee, Celia Rees, C.S. Lewis, J.K. Rowling, Christopher Paolini, and Francesca Lia Block. Not very many people in my family are supportive of me becoming an author because theres a big chance that I wouldn't make any money so my second dream job would be to either be a professional dancer (highly unlikely) or a reporter. Dancing has always been a hobby that I will love doing, I've taken up hiphop recently and it's actually really fun to do. My favorite foods are Thai Food, Icecream and Smoothies.

And yup, there was my therapy session. That was actually pretty fun. Even though I'm sure I put people to sleep half-way-through it's all good.

[quote name='Raiyuu][color=DarkGreen][font=Trebuchet MS] Yo. I don't like to burst people's bubbles, so if you're one of those few, feel free to think of me as Katie - apparently I'd have been called that if I were born a girl :p .[/font'][/color][/quote]
Good Choice Katie =)

[/FONT][/SIZE]

I haven't even been a member for a month yet. I'm male, 16 (4 more months and I'm 17), about 5'9". I was adopted. I like all kinds of music, but I mostly listen to various forms of rock. My CD collection is too expansive to list here, as are my favorite bands. I like anything scary or creepy (books, movies, video games, etc.). I also like video games. I have a Gamecube, PS2, and an Xbox. Going to need to update those soon. My astrological sign is Aries and my Chinese Zodiac is the snake. Some dog breeds I like are Pomeranians, Shiba Inus, and Karelian Bear Dogs. One of my favorite horse breeds are Aztecas. Obviously, I like animals. I can be very random when I want to be. PEACHES! Now that that's out of my system...I'm also a member of MyOtaku. And I should probably stop now.

[FONT=Georgia]For starters, My name's Jolene. I'm from Singapore, the itty-bitty island of the planet. =) Watashiwa 14 years old and have an older brother.

Physical looks would be long black hair,pretty skinny. My interests are anime/manga, animals & nature. :animesmil I'm an expert slacker. :rotflmao:[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed]How's everyone doing? My name is Trey. I'm a 14 year old black guy from Tennessee. I have one younger brother. I enjoy listening to music, dancing, watching anime, drawing, and playing video games. I'm 5'9 and have a lot of hair. I enjoy playing DDR in the mall whenever I'm in Memphis. Right now I'm single and looking for that special somebody ~_^. [/COLOR]

Hi!! My real name is JoJo and I'm a 16-year-old girl from California of USA. I have two sisters and a brother. I'm in the NJROTC program. (It's kinda like a navy in high school.) I'm also with the school newspaper. I review video games which is the best job ever!! Journalism is one of the majors I want to master in college. The other is English Literature. I want to become an author and a video game journalist. By now you probably know I like video games!! Hehe, hehe...But more on my personality. I'm a pretty quite at first, but I'm fun to be with once you get to know me. I'd go on, but you can find out more about me on my otaku profile!!

Guest RulerOfDarkness
hello, i am RulerOFDARkness but my real name is robert tho i like being called bobby. i am over 6 feet tall with long dark brown hair an i am 17 who is sometimes mistaken for being 21 or so lol. i enjoy rpg an fighting games an war games like dynasty warriors an i love swords i practice swordsmenship when i am in the mood. an i enjoy being with my friends an making new 1s. an i am hoping to find a nice gf someday an well thats all i can think of what to say lol.an

My name is Barbara Dugan. I am 5'7 blond hair hazle brown eyes.I am from Ohio, MY nicname is Kirby (my love gave me that name and i like it lots) I go to the Joint Vocational school and i have a lot of intrest. I like spending time with my family and talking on the phone to only one person. I am a pen pal to my grandparents in FL. I enjoy helping out. I am a very open person but i enjoy being quite and listening. And i really like to post here on the boards.

damn.. i thought this thread was like one of those silly questions that i ask

e.g (Hypothetically Answering)
Q.Who are you?
A. I am an Alien
Q.Why is your name such and such?
A. My aunt gave me my name.

Alrights!
1. Female
[QUOTE]Where do ya hail from, stranger?[/QUOTE]
2. What does that mean? my parents?
3. Currently 16 years old
4. Older brother and younger sister

[QUOTE]other information[/QUOTE]
I am an Alien.
Hi im dot, nice to meet you.
I live in Melbourne Australia.
I like cookies, cake, cupcake, candy.

That is all

My real name is Victoria Nicole C. Not gonna give out the last name because the mods would probably edit it anyways. I go by Vicki, and some people call me Vik, but don't try it. I only allow certain people to do so.
I'm 16 years old, almost 17. My birthday is April 22. I come from Gaithersburg, Maryland, but I'm currently living in El Pisshole -- oops, I meant El Paso, Texas. My dad is in the army and is stationed at Ft. Bliss. No it's not blissful.
I like older guys usually. But something really bad happened to me when I was 13 because of that. Now I know when to set my limits.
I go to school at Chapin High School, home of the mighty Huskies. I'm in the class for the step team, but I can't perform due to my inexperience.
I'm also bisexual. And polyamorous. I have a girlfriend, but I'm discussing with her about having an open relationship, because I am sick of closed ones. I've become a little clostrophobic (sp?). And I don't like the attachment of a closed relationship. I'm sick of it. So yeah. And I like this guy who's a friend of mine. His name is Jesse and he's a sweetheart. If it becomes an open relationship (well, if it doesn't, then her and I will end up just being friends), I might date him, too. See? I can't stand closed and/or monogamous relationships. I mean, I like my g/f and I care about her, but I have affections for other people, as well. I've always been this way.
And that's all you need to know