OtakuBoards

Who Are You?

Blayze

[QUOTE=Mr. Maul][size=1][color=DimGray]
[u][b]About Me

[/b][/u](Pretty much just copied off of my MySpace and FaceBook)

[b]Name:[/b] James
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Location:[/b] P-Town, IN

[/color][/size][/QUOTE]
Hey! I live in Fi-town, IN!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone! How are you?

Anyway, here are some things about me:

My name is Emily
I'm 15 years old
I live in Indianapolis, Indiana
I'll be a Sophomore in high school this coming August
I have 2 sisters
I have 2 dogs and a cat
I love anime
I wish I was Japanese
I love to talk
I love to sleep
I being lazy right and I will stop right now

I'm not that interesting, but if you have questions, I will answer them.

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]Hello there! Here is some information about me...[/color][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]My name is Trixie Acob[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]I live in Kodiak, Alaska[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]I'll be a sophmore this year[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]I'm currently 15 (until August 31;) )[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]I have two older siblings, a brother and sister[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]I love anime/manga and video games (especially the final fantasy series)[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]I'm hyper active (a spaz attic monkey:catgirl: )[/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]And basically love to have fun (i also have a great sence of humor)[/color][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkred]Well there you go!!! Enjoy[/color][/font]

[font=arial]My name is Stacey, but most call me Sangome.
I hail from the MidWest US, and am sixteen. I have no siblings.

I have an intense love for anime/manga and video games. Currently I'm enjoying the reruns of Fullmetal Alchemist on Adult Swim and am playing Kingdom Hearts II.

One quirk about me is that I always seem to love anime and game characters that many or all people seem to hate. Some of these characters include Sakura and Sasuke from Naruto, Winry and Rose from FMA, and, perhaps my ultimate favorite, Hohenheim from FMA.

A friend said I look like Trisha[spoiler]/Sloth[/spoiler] from FMA, which I find ironic. :animesmil

And...that's about it for now. x3[/font]

hi, i'm donna. i was born in kingman,arizona, but i now live in colorado. i'll be turning 14 in a few weeks in august :animesmil . i have a 12 year old brother, a 23 year old half sister, and a 2 year old half brother. big age difference huh. i'm in band, and marching band, which right now is basically all i do outside of school :animeswea i like animals, sleeping, sports, music... all that good stuff, and i love manga, anime, and video games. i'll be going to high school as a freshman (phew, finally out of middle school). oh yeah, and i have a dog. that's about it. :D

Obviously my name is Kevin.
I feel old when I come here, being 21 and all.
I have enjoyed anime for many o' years, before I even knew it was called anime. (Japanimation much?)
Grew up in Nebraska but moved out to Virginia with my best friend to escape the monotany.
I still play Pokemon, and am proud of said fact.
D&D, Video Games, card games like Magic consume a good lot of my interests.
Uhh... snakes?
But yeah, nothing spectacular, but that's just me.

[COLOR=Lime]Hey I'm Angel and guess what I'm not 16 or 18 I'm 13 and I'm going to be 14 in November.
When people look at me for the first time they think that I'm 16 or 18 (like I said before) but I guess a lot of guys miss out since they're a lot older than me. I seem mature for my age but once you get to know me I'm just like a regular junior higher that is so bored of my school. Luckly this is my last year at that good-for-nothing school. I live in California and after this year of junior high I'll be away from my old school and will be going to highschool! Yeah!

To be straight my school is Christian but it doesn't seem like it since there are foul language and drugs everywhere you look. Our principal is really mean and I guess she somewhat crazy to be the least. I'm glad that after the year is over I'll be graduating and will be as far away as I can from that school. When people get to know me I guess I act not so shy but instead I act sorta silly.

A lot of people at my school are going to stay there through highschool and I wouldn't if it was the last thing I do! I've been going to the same Christian school since Pre-school and I'm not the person who looks or acts like Christian either. I mean I love God but for some reason at my school just hearing the last bell of the day is the best time to leave and get out of there ASAP. But there are some classes that I do like. Some like P.E. and yup that's about it. So you see I really don;t like thinking very much even though I'm going into the 8th grade and I have to take Geometry but I'm not like one of the nerdy or suckups-to-teachers types. I'm a regular girl.

But let me tell you that I love anime and manga more than anything. I also love sports so I'm not a bully or a jock either. I guess you might be tired of reading my post so I think that I should rap things up and get on to doing more things. Well that's everything that there is about me and if you want more than just PM me. :animesmil[/COLOR]

Ok
My name is Travis
I am currently 16 years old. I have 1 brother and live with my mother.
I live in the fire pit known as Arizona. Its very hot here.
Umm, I love music. I dont know what I would do without it.
Friends are very important to me.
I am currently in a band. I play bass.
My favorite colors are red and black.
I like to wear jeans. Even if its really hot, I rarley wear shorts.
Um, thats all I have for now. If you want to know anything else, just ask me.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]*sigh* do you even hafta ask? of course everyone knows I'm the one and only princess ruling all of the Mews....my riches and diamonds [I]must[/I] be recognizable, don't u think?

Please exuse my snottiness. :animeswea I think it's gotten a lil to overboard...lol. well anyways, lemme introduce myself. My name is Bebe (nickname). I'm not that old if you're guessin 16 or so... I'm also a HUGE fan of Tokyo Mew Mew. I only luv it to death..... :catgirl: if your gonna be at my funeral someday, you would most likely c me with a Tokyo Mew Mew manga in my hand inside that coffin!! lmfao!
My clothing is pretty much simply (but of course in a unique way). I don't pay a lot of $$ that my pockets are empty lol. But hey, evey once in a while, you know you absolutely u hafta...
By lookin at my signature, u can prolly tell I'm Cloud obsessed! lol...I have 3 full pages of him in my diary as well!! o yea, and my wallpaper is him too! ;)
well, i'm gonna stop rambling now...
[/COLOR]

• 2 years later...
AHHHHHHHHHH........seriously i have no i dea what im doing............^^

uhh.....my names Ray.......im a girl........i have 1 half sister and 5 half brothers......im 17.......im considered either emo or scene but whatever......HIT ME UP AT myspace.com/pumawolf ^^ oh, and REMEMBER TO EAT YOUR VEGETABLES!!!!!!! oh and i hate the vacume cleaner :animesigh ITACHI :animenose ahhem.....sorries *O*

[color=#9933ff]Wow, way to re-vive a thread. Since I haven't posted in this thread in two years or so (and we have new members and even our older members have changed here) I guess it's time for an update on who I am.

[B]Me llamo es:[/B] Megan. It's of Celtic origin and is pronounced phonetically

Soy es una madre, mi hija es.... ugh why am I doing this again? And parts of it are in SPANISH! I'm a single mom and I have have 4 year old girl. I'm just totally stressed by [B]Christmas[/B] shopping and in 45 minutes I'll be working.

Right now I am currently employed at a senior living community for residents who have alzheimers or demensia. I used to be a home health aide. Actually I just applied for a per-diem job with The Jewish Home of Rochester to do that again. Fun!

Let's see as you all can see I live in Rochester. I'm also dating a guy. His name's Lee aand I've been with him for almost 2 years.

I like reading, drawing and writing. I don't really like driving that much anymore since I have had to do so much of it. I also hate paying bills and my sonofabeyotch ex who thinks our daughter got her 'I hate this job' rant from either my mom or I and had the nerve to yell at my mom about it last night.

Let's see.. I have a sister-in-law and a brother. My brother has a dog and I don't have one anymore because my dad put it to sleep while I was at work.

Yeah I'm going to post this. Then see if anyone else re-posts again.[/color]

• 4 weeks later...
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]Oh, what the hell, I'll pop in on this too (especially since I never have).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#2e8b57]My real name is Phil, and I'm named after my dad. Do your kids a favor and don't name them after you. It's a pain in the buttocks growing up. I am 23 years old and a college dropout (financial reasons). The name should make it obvious, but for you half-asleep and/or hung over folks reading this, I'm a guy.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#2e8b57]I currently reside in Plymouth, PA, but I will be moving to Phoenix, AZ in less than two weeks (EEP!). I am engaged to be married (probably in Sept 2010). I have mild asthma, and numerous joint problems, especially in my knees. Getting tall quickly is bad for your body. I have one brother and a sister-in-law. My brother is 22 and fairly cool (though he can be a great annoyance, as any good little brother can). My sister-in-law is nuts, if for no other reason than she actually married my brother.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#2e8b57]I believe that education should be a right, not a privilege, and that all the money that private schools end up making would be far better spent making our public schools better and just making the stuck-up rich kids go to school with the rest of us. I think doctors are far too quick to label children as ADD/ADHD, and that someone needs to teach them to distinguish from that and high intellect. I also believe that ADD/ADHD are not necessarily problems, and that people should be taught how to work with them, instead of trying to take medications that let them pretend they don't have it. I am ADD, and I could not function as I do without that blessing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#2e8b57]I am currently working two jobs, but one is a temporary assignment that runs out in two weeks, and the other is a part-time crap job that doesn't pay worth anything for what I have to do. However, I don't believe in sicking back and whining about bad situations, so I work two jobs and pay my bills.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#2e8b57]I have plans on taking online courses through University of Phoenix beginning in the fall semester 2009 (*fingers crossed*). I'm not sure what I want to do in life, but I will be going for a triple major in business, logistics, and accounting, since it will pretty much guarantee me a job somewhere. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#2e8b57]I love to write, but I have been suffering from a severe case of writer's block that I believe may simply be caused by the stress and nervousness that comes from a cross-country move. The writer's block makes me a very unhappy person.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#2e8b57]I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and have OCD tendencies. I don't permit failure in myself, which makes me a very poor sport at games, because I get angry at myself when I lose.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#2e8b57]My train of thought was interrupted by stupid busy work crap, so I'm done for now. Perhaps it will resume movement later.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]My name is Kimberly, but most people call me Kimi or just Kim. I'm a writer, a musician, a gamer, and a scientist. If Barnes and Noble, Game Stop, a biological research lab, and a ramen shop all decided to collaborate on a single store, I would live there for the rest of my natural life and be in pure bliss. For now, I live in Jersey. My 14 y/o sister calls me a freak on a daily basis. Derive what you want from that, but I try not to let what people call me get to me. I'm sixteen and in eleventh grade. I've gone to Catholic school all my life, but as far as I know, fit none of the stereotypes. I have one best friend whom I've known since I was four years old. I love her to death. She is my reading and writing buddy, a hopeful author herself. I have one friend whom I met in high school. I also love her to death, as she is my wifey. She is my gaming, manga, and anime buddy, the one who started me on my manga trip. I have another friend who is an artist. She threw me onto deviantArt and made me confront my self-consciousness about people reading what I write. She is soft and pink and fluffy like a bunny. She, along with a few other of my friends, have yet to figure out that I often experience drastic mood changes, and sometimes need to be left alone.
Some Favorites:
Genre of Music: Classical, neo-classical, rock, reggaeton
Song: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, One-Winged Angel
Artist(s): Bond, Clint Mansell, The Used, Ludwig van Beethoven, John Williams, Black Violin, Muse, t.A.T.u.
Game: Kingdom Hearts
Gaming Platform: Xbox 360, PS2
Character(s): Train Heartnet (Black Cat), Ludwig Kakumei (Ludwig Kakumei), L and Light (DeathNote), Axel and Riku (Kingdom Hearts), Kakashi-sensei (Naruto), Curious George
Book: [U]Crime and Punishment[/U], Fyodor Dostoevsky
Manga: Black Cat
Color(s): Black, red, pink
Food: BBQ chicken
Dessert: rum raisin ice cream
Fruit: watermelon
Animal: felines
I'm shy and don't like giving oral presentations, but I'm getting over it. I have a bit of a perfection complex, but I'm the biggest procrastinator in the universe. I can't stand people who don't have common sense. Even more than that, I can't stand people who [U]act[/U] like they don't have common sense. I learn things quickly. I think that's one of my better traits. Getting straight A's in school doesn't make me a genius, as many people say to me. It just means I have a strong desire to learn. I have a tendency to hide my emotions. I don't like to talk about them, but they end up being expressed in whatever I'm writing at the moment. I used to write a lot of stuff about death and murder, but lately, it's been a ton of comedy. A sign of the times, I hope. I love biology. Best subject ever. Second is creative writing. I have a tendency to spend periods of time holding mental conversations with characters in my head. I don't know if that's healthy, but it hasn't hurt me so far. I lead an extremely rich fantasy life. My fantasy life is probably richer than Donald Trump, Oprah Winfrey, and Bill Gates combined. It's what gets me by, though. I have a crippling fear of eternity. Once, I almost had a panic attack during a practice SAT because there was a whole section on black holes, and I started thinking about what happens after death. I love ramen. I love apple pie. I love monkeys. This is rather long. :animeswea The End.[/FONT]

[color=darkgreen][font=garamond]HELLO!

I am female, and I am now 22. I have a thing about putting my real name on the internet... but I have been Ravenstorture on here for nearly.... seven years now.

Don't get to post much anymore, don't have the time, but I can't seem to shake the place cos it is my home! I was a very, very different person when I started posting here and I wish I could tell you about that person because she was young and much like a lot of you in many ways... she was a lot more interesting than I am.

I was dangerously obsessed with cats when I was fourteen, as well. I lived in Greece and had ten for a period of time... blissfully happy moments.

As for now, I live in Brisbane, Australia. I am undergoing a Bachelor of Science, Biomedical, majoring in anatomy. I work as an ophthalmic technician when I can. I rent my own place with my partner of two and a half years, who is a freeform/hardcore dj, and we live a very comfortable, exciting life. I have no siblings. My only close family is my mum, who lives four hours west of here.

I owe Raiha a postcard.

A schoolfriend of mine introduced me to Otakuboards... he's been on here even longer than I have. My boyfriend of the time (who I'm still close to) practically lived out most of our relationship on here. I apologise for that! In the period of my life where I was on here the most, I didn't really have any involvement in anime/manga. Now that I am not on here much any more, I actually watch quite a bit. I am currently trawling through every single episode of Dragonball Z, we've just finished Dragonball. Music is also a large part of my life but I won't get started on that because I could talk about it for weeks.

[/font][/color]

Here goes-

My internet alias is Kai.
I'm a girl, 18, grudgingly residing on the East coast of the USA.
I will listen to almost any type of music, am attracted to girls, love to read, have curly hair, love the colors green and orange, and never believe people who say that they're "mature for their age".

I watched Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Gundam, and Tenchi back in elementary school before I had ever even heard of the term "anime". Turns out only the guys in my school liked DBZ, the girls only liked make-up and backstreet boys, so I grew up and continue to have few (but good) friends.

I've been called a geek, prep, goth, punk, jock, just about everything. I play video games on the rare occasion I can afford or borrow them. I played lacrosse and soccer for several years. I swam on swimteam for 13 years before I exceeded the age limit last summer and have been doing tae kwon do for approximately 5 years now. And I spend way too much time on the computer.

I'm in love with biology, psychology, and English. I'd learn 100 other languages if I were given the chance. I have an almost unhealthy obsession with asian horror movies (and horror in general). I love photography, though since my camera broke a year ago, I haven't been able to afford a new one. I use GIMP for all my digital art due to lack of Photoshop.

I've worked 2 real jobs besides babysitting, the first of which I quit after 5 months due to the fact it was a hell hole. The second, most recent, job I took at a library I held for 2 years before having to quit because the new manager refused to let me change my hours so that I could attend college as well as work. So I'm currently job searching.

Some of my absolute favorite series are FLCL, Black Cat, Utena, Yu Yu Hakusho, Kenshin, Detective Conan, Soul Eater, Uzumaki, xxxHolic, and Pokemon.

I go by Jax, Jax "The Laviathan" Rhapsody The web never ask for a middle name but it's Lazzo. You can google me if you really wanna know where I run around at.

I've been on MyOtaku for years, I think since 02 or 05 and I had forgotten about it so last year and the year before I had gotten on it once last year I joined this message board after kicking mysewlf in the *** for not joining it when I joined MyOtaku. I could have had 2000+ post by now and have all the Anime info I want.

I hail from Louisville,KY the Gateway to the south. You can find me on MyOtaku I think under AnimeSovereign. I joined back when I was using multiple names for different sites most of them were Sovereign monikers. If I could change it I would trust me. MY main thing is the Automotive industry. I often draw and design cars but I'm trying to get back into drawing people, so I can draw anime better. I'm a driver by trade but thats not what I do. I'm a black guy, part time goth, full time bi, doing whatever it takes to stay away from the ghetto thug mentallity. Engaged to one sexy lady.

My favorite anime is Trigun, Tenchi series, and ofcourse back in the day was Sailor Moon and Card Captors. DBZ actually I used to like it but constant rerunning kinda played it out for me. Can't forget Lupin The Third, Gundam Wing series, Zoids and Transformers. Outlaw Star and Big O(grew on me) are some good ones. I have many other message boards I'm on so hopefully I won't forget this one. You'll find out about me if you pay close attention, visit my links and etc.

Just dont release the Rhapsodic Laviathan

[size=1]I want a go now!

So I'm [B]Vicky[/b], commonly called Goat by my friends and Ferret - don't ask - by another. I joined when I was really young and I was such a silly fool back then. I'm [B]17[/B] since the 10th, despite what my profile says. I don't talk much to people first but I'm a right friendly person; I've been called every name under the alternative sun, but I don't care because what really matters is knowing who I am. I also know I contradict myself and I respect that... if not nothing else... because being perfect would honestly sicken me.

I like [b]classical, first and second wave punk and metal[/b]. My favourite band is Depeche Mode and in second that would be Crass, which is what my current banner and avatar are. I'll defend my opinion to the bone even though I know, surely, the world I'd like will never happen.

I'm often in two minds about things but exactly two members (coincidence?) on here would know what that means. I'm a [b]college drop out[/b] who was getting straight A's; I write, a lot, and I love philosophy, art, history and girls. I want to do something with writing one day but, above that, I want to be happy.

I'm also an example, as the signature says, and no hero. I've been told I'm a real pessimist and that I also have no confidence, crappy social skills and everything to do with that jargon. I guess I'm still a terrified little child but it'll do. It'll do.

Oh yeah I'm the [b]gay[/b] with a really weird opinion about sexuality. We probably shouldn't get into this. I dye my hair a lot, I haven't bought new clothes in years, I wear sunglasses and as of recently I'm [b]blind[/b] in one eye. I look like a pirate when I'm reading on the computer.

That's who I am, I think.[/size]

• 2 weeks later...
I tend to call myself Jason or James due to the initials in my name being JAS. Recently, I tried to start people on a nickname for myself based on the anagram for my middle name. WANDER. Kind of fits my personality well also. My mom has a tendency to call me Dude and Juice. My dad calls me Snide.

I'm 24 as of last month and am dating a really short caucasian girl who turns 20 in March. She calls me Comfy One. She reads novels and doesn't really understand anything I say in reference to Manga, Anime, TV, or movies. I've always been a fan of Johnny Depp because of his ability to adapt to any role but she's a total drooler over him. She loves Josh Groban and Gerard Butler (neither of whom I knew existed). I like Gerard Butler since I found out he was Leonidas. She also loves AJ McLean whom I've always thought was cool. She and I differ on Michael Jackson. I've lost love for him ever since he started talking like a shy eight-year-old and hiding his face. The only manga she and I read together is Hot Gimmick which one of her friends got her into.

I'm a huge fan of Star Wars, BLEACH, Naruto, Medabots (should return), Final Fantasy VII Compilation, Kingdom Hearts, most RPGs in general, the Shippuden manga (because it's in english), .hack & GU, Zack Snyder, Quentin Tarantino, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Will Smith, martial arts, swords, quickdraw, the PlayStation franchise, Doritos, french toast, raisin bread, Pepsi, water, and... oh yeah, Jesus Christ.

I'm a fanfic writer of FF7, Kingdom Hearts, Dragonball, Okami, and .hack (among others). I use what little is leftover of my creative individualism to write my own stories which always feature power and struggles. My favorite characters are my red-head and my snowtop: "Brothers" separated by different views of the world and connected only by a common past.

My best friends are my parents, my girlfriend and her friends, a chick obsessed with annoying me, my left hand, my right brain, my computer, my TV, my games, and once upon a time a cousin of mine.

[COLOR="purple"][FONT="System"]Hello my name is Karla
im a female duh hehe :catgirl:
Im from C.A whoo
Im 15 years old
I'm a go-with-the-flow type of person. I'm very flexible and I can cope with change, i picture myself as just the average joe. I don't have too many enemies!I think :animedepr lol I could be a little outspoken sometimes, and I share your opinion with others! ^_^
I can be dark, mellow, and depressing but I can also be bright, hyper, and exciting!!!
Im really fun to hang out with and I have lots of friends. I usually know a lot about people because of that...
sometimes I can get a little too hyper but it's all good:animeswea...
Im also brave, generous, patient, stubborn, hardhearted, determined. I Never quit. Hardly become angry unless provoked.:animeangr I'm Sharp-minded. self motivated, I don't appreciate praises. I'm high-spirited, Well-built, tough, romantic, trustworthy and last but not least unpredictable.:p
p.s watch out when i get bored i get a little crazy :animenose lol jk[/FONT][/COLOR]

I am a 19 year old female from Atlanta. I only have one sibling, a sister...she's only a year older than me. We don't really have much in common, I'm definitely the weirder, more eccentric one, but somehow we are very close and hang out with alot of the same people. :confused:

I've been a member of the boards since I was 13, but I've been bad at signing on regularly, so when I do get back on, I can never seem to recognize any more than just a handful of people from the last time I logged on...this thread was such a good idea!