OtakuBoards

Who Are You?

Blayze

[size=1]Ok, basically, this thread stems from my being at OB for a little over a year now, and still not really knowing anyone. So, I am asking: [b]Who Are You?[/b]

This encompasses many different things, such as:

-Are you male or female?
-Where do ya hail from, stranger?
-How old are you?
-Do you have siblings?

And any other information you'd be willing to submit. Hopefully this will allow everyone at OB to get to know each other just a little better.

For starters, I am a guy named Phil, from Reading, England, and I am 15 years old, believe it or not. I have one brother, who is also on the Boards and may end up revealing himself to you eventually.

Any more for any more?
[/size]

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kuroinuyoukai
Ok so I go by Kuroinuyoukai..

My real name is Amanda, I am currently residing in Memphis,TN and not to freak anybody out-but I am 31.

I am working on a degree in computer science and am a freshman. I am currently single,but looking.

My life is really dull so that's it I guess,.

I go by Al-araaf
I live in Daytona Beach, Florida
I'm 15
I did manage to finaly get a gf (8 months ago tomorow)
I'm what could be considered "emo"
Despite my hatred of most living things i'm very nice if I allow you to get to know me
I study psychics, ghosts, magic, anything paranormal
I LOVE anime and video games
I have 3 full blood brothers 2 older 1 littler 2 half siblings 1 is my oldest brother the other is my only sister
And i'm currently taking japanese in school (and doing VERY well)

[COLOR=Purple]They call me Tical but my real name is Conrad (no I am not Russian, my mom just thought it sounded cool).

Hard as it may be to believe I am male

Crowd: No way! He's Lying!

I hail from the mighty mountain of ****, Richmond Virginia!

I am a mear 14 year old though many say I am much to advanced for my age.

I have two little brothers, 12 and 8, little bastards.[/COLOR]

Hey, this is actually a quite useful and fun thread! Hopefully the mods don't see this as spammy, with the non-existent discussion... :/

To cut to the chase, I'm Sami, 21 years old male from Finland, currently living in Lahti (also known as the City of Winter Sports). I study Social Care at Lahti Polytechnic, where I also met my beloved boyfriend. We've been steady for over six months now, and you can read all the details on that from my myOtaku pages. ;D

What comes to siblings, I have one full older sister, and two half-brothers from my mother's side and two half-sisters from my father's side.

Here at OB you can most likely find me nowadays at the Arena, where I'm hosting my third OB Survivor RPG (shortcuts in my signature). I've been a member here for 3 years and 9 months, and in that time I've met loads of great people, but I'm always open for new buddies. ;D

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Hi, my name's Stuart. I'm 16 years old, currently unemployed, and live with my mother in Vermont, U.S.A. I have 3 older brothers. I'm lactose intolerant, suffer from a extremely rare chronic illness (Amazing, disturbing, story behind it), and have a GPA average of .7. I'm also terrified by E.T.

More information on request.[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Yo soy Dylan, mucho gusto. I'm 14 going on 20 according to most of my family. If you hadn't guessed from my name, I am male. I live in the center of America, Iowa. Possibly one of the safest places in the U.S. And, while I'm 14, I still don't have any sort of job or my permit, because I'm too damn lazy to get one.

I've got one older brother, 22, who I seem to emulate as much as possible. I don't exactly mean to, but it happens.

Also, I have a severe phobia of wasps/bees.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Hey there troops ^_~

The name's Lorna and I'm a 19 year old girly from Newcastle Upon Tyne in England, (I'm 20 in February though).

I am currently doing my second year at Newcastle University doing a BA Hons degree in Ancient History.
I am triplet so I have a 19 year old brother and a 19 year old sister but I am the middle one and I live with my parents.

Anything else you wanna know, just ask! ^_~[/SIZE]

Name's Stark. That's all you really need to know right now. I'm a 17 year old female who lives in the Tampa Bay area in Florida, though I was born in Hershey, Pennsylvania (Yes, that is where the chocolate is made). I'm a short red head with light blue eyes and fair skin, so I constantly worry about getting burned down here.

I have a younger brother whom I live with, and two half sisters (One older, one younger) who I don't contact much anymore.

I may only be seventeen, but I'm taking college classes along side of my regular courses. So, if I seem swamped at times, that's the reason.

I graduate in May, however. So, it won't be too much longer until I'm a full time college student!

[color=#333333][font=trebuchet ms][b]I have posted this before, but I think it describes me pretty darn well. It's a bit more than just a blurb, though, so be prepared.[/b]

I grew up with more friends in books than in real life, which sounds kind of pathetic, but I was very happy. In high school, I joined Drama, which was probably the best thing I ever did. I love bad old movies (and bad not-so-old movies) and can probably sing almost any School House Rock song ever written. I believe that peanut butter tastes better stright from the jar. I have almost thirty penpals, mostly in the US, but some abroad. I owe them all letters. I hate roller coasters--I'm not scared of them, I just don't like them. I love stickers. I hate popcorn, but love Buttered Popcorn Jelly Belly beans.

I have an old fashioned alarm clock (the kind with a hammer that goes back and forth, like you see in cartoons). I have never been to DisneyLand or DisneyWorld. I love Disney movies, but hate how commercialized they are. I am the eldest of four children and seven cousins. I can't swim, rollerskate, ice skate, skateboard, snowboard, or ski. My favorite Care Bear is Secret Bear, and it upsets me that he is now portrayed as being hot pink. I like to snack on wasabi peas and CCEBs (Chocolate Covered Expresso Beans). My favorite color is Orange, but I like bright things in general. I believe that Yellow is underrated.

I love buying school supplies, and have more notebooks than I will ever need in my life. I spend my free time quietly building a digital empire on a network of sites known as theOtaku.com. I would rather draw than go bowling, but I covet a pair of ugly bowling shoes. I love snow and hate the cold. I am mildly obsessed with koi fish, and also I am mildly obsessed with swedish fish. My prized possession, next to a box of letters with great nostaglic value, is a paperback dictionary that I got for Christmas in 1997. I keep my pens and pencils in an empty Campbell's Soup can (Tomato Condensed.) This is possibly a tribute to Andy Warhol, but more likely evidence of the fact that I am in college.

Hobbes is my hero. I guard my geekiness (what little of it I have) jealously, and I am apprehensive of the fact that they are making a HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie, because I've known about Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters, talking mattresses, and the number forty-two for a very long time and resent the idea that people who have not read the books will soon be in on the jokes. I own a shiny white iBook, which I call Mercutio, after the character in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. I also call it sushi, although no one is quite sure why. I love cheese curds, but only if they are squeaky. I know what "kringle" is, and I have eaten it for breakfast (cherry is the best, but pecan is excellent if you have milk and slash or juice available). I am wary of eating chocolate, because a friend once told me that "the chemicals that go through a female's brain when she eats chocolate are the same as when she falls in love," and I don't like feeling manipulated.

I remember when internet fads were .gif images of dancing hamsters, not flash movies of dancing badgers. I hate fruitcake. I knew about The Unbreakable Nalgene before it became a fashion statement. I like rocks. I also like koosh balls. I have never solved a Rubic's Cube, but I've gotten maddeningly close. I mock companies that produce things in "collectors' edition!" boxes, despite the fact that I have dozens of collectors' edition Altoids tins in my room. I cannot enjoy any drink that is more than half coffee, although I am an avid tea drinker.

I believe that driving too fast down the highway while belting out 80s rock with the windows down is possibly a gateway to achieving nirvana. Theodore Seuss Geisel is also my hero. I'm not a big fan of Klondike Bars, but I would do some interesting things for a Dreamsicle on a warm summer morning. I believe that The Really Big Button That Doesn't Do Anything is both annoying and delightful. I can recite the movie The Princess Bride. I believe that newts are beautiful and delicate creatures. They also kick some serious amphibian butt. I believe that any person who is familar (by choice or force) with Mister Edgar A. Poe's works should read "Usher II," which is contained in Ray Bradbury's Martian Chronicles.

I believe in the inner goodness of man, and some other serious stuff, too, but I also believe that life is easier if you're laughing. I can read and write in IPA (the International Phonetic Alphabet). I love puns (I'm sorry, but I do). I make a point of not swearing, although there have been occasions of extreme frustration where I have let something slip. I have written a letter while sitting in a tree, and I believe you cannot have lived life to the fullest until you have done so. I love rummage sales and clearance racks. I think van Gogh's "Starry Night" is a beautiful painting, but overrated (and I prefer "Cafe Terrace at Night"). I believe that Tinkerbell is a wench, and while I like her, I can't understand why anyone else does. I appreciate ridiculous crusades, such as the Traffic Cone Preservation Society (google and enjoy) and People For Uniting the World (Reunite Pangaea! Fight Continental Drift!), and I while I have met a man or two I didn't like, I tend to get along with folks alright.[/font][/color]

Alright, well here is where all is revealed

Name: Gabriela (I really don't like my name)
Currently living : Durham, NC, ten minutes away from Duke University

I was born in Guayaquil, Ecuador. Daughter of an international coach and an anatomy teacher. I have two siblings, an older brother and a a younger brother, they are really protective of me since out of 21 cousins in the family there are only 3 girls. I'm graduating out of hs in January and starting college in Feb 20th. I play softball and I ride my bike to almost everywhere, I also used to play table tennis until my right arm ligament toared of during a match. My mom is a half japanese half chinese woman and my dad's family is from Spain, lived all over the world but the place I most liked was Garwood, NJ.

Well that is all about me, pretty much and I write poetry for the school magazine.

[color=crimson]My name is [b]Kenneth Andrew Howell[/b]. Most people call me Ken or Kenneth but you can call me whatever you want to. I've had numerous strange nicknames so, you know, have at it. My more widely used nicknames are: Nek, Fluffy and Rizzo. I can't really stop you from using any of those but I would prefer it if the Fluffy monicker died out. I live in San Antonio, Texas. I'm half-way through the age of seventeen and I'm pretty sure I'm a guy.

My childhood was erratic. It ranges good, bad, ugly and awe inspiringly beautiful moments. All in all I believe that I would not change a moment of the past as all the moments thusfar, positive and negative, are necessary for me to be fully who I am today and I feel contentment in regards to myself. I'm sure if I wanted to I could go write an angsty poem or two about it but, you know, I think there is more than enough crap like that these days.

I was touched deeply as a kid by the majesty of nature. I consider my favorite color to be a deep forest green from this. Unfortunately I am not a staunch environmentalist and neither would I ever want to be as I find them to be annoying. If you are a staunch environmentalist, uh, [i]my bad[/i].

Right now I'm mostly interested in things that cure boredom. I'm out of highschool, in no rush to commit myself to college and have no job. I'm seeking employment from a place that I can nominally tolerate- which, surprisingly, is harder than it sounds. My main interests are history and literature. My main addictions are games, anime and music.

Music wise I think anyone who hasn't heard music from [i]The Delgados[/i] has an incomplete musical experience. Rock is rock, alt, hard or otherwise. Metal is only metal when it has a solo. Songs about how depressed the singer feels is, funnily enough, depressing merely from how horrid it is. I like whatever sounds good to myself.

I'm somewhat negative in regards to life, religion and most everything humans touch. It's nothing personal, of course. In fact, I hold much love in my heart for my fellow man. Indeed, it could be said that I have far too much love and it overflows randomly out of my heart. Sarcasm is only amusing to the sarcastic and I have to say [i]that was somewhat amusing[/i].

Otherwise, I should probably stop the rant there lest I overtake Sara's [:p]. Talking to people is kind of fun. Hit me up to chat if you want.
[/color]

I'm Kelcie, i'm from usa Minnesota. I'm 15......and I have 8 siblings.....they are all blood related and no my parents are not divorced....they are all younger than me but one and they are a pain. Sometimes they are cool.......but enough about that. I'm 5'2" 107lbs long dark brown hair hazel eyes....I love video games especially DDR! That's all I can think of at the moment. I don't have any friends from here. So I'd like to get to know someone^_^

My name is [b]Kevin Webb[/b]. I come from Northern California, in the San Francisco Bay Area (or as the hip-hop folk like to say, the "Yay Area"). I'm 21 years old, and I barely drink. I'm currently muddling my way through Community College, with plans to transfer to a state college. I'm studying Radio & TV Broadcasting, which basically means I know way too much about television.

I'm the second youngest of 4 children from 4 different parents. I have a full-blooded older brother, an older step-brother, and a younger half-sister. My parents' divorce didn't give me a broken home; it gave me an extended family. Currently, I live sans-siblings with my grandparents in the suburbs. I used to live with my mom and brother in 'da hood', but I wasn't quite black enough to take it. :p

I'm currently semi-employed. This means that I interviewed for a job at an electronics store last week, got hired, and start work this Monday.

I like animation, comic books, science fiction, action movies, television drama, and all-around comedy. I'm an open fanboy of the X-Men, and my favorite character is Beast. He's the ultimate contradiction: smart, well-read, multiple phDs... and a super-strong acrobat who looks like a scary blue ape (or lion).

[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.

Who am I ? Such is a philosophical question best left to those with enough time, wisdom and energy to be able to solve such a conundrum. Idealistic ramblings aside, my name is Gavin as you'll no doubt have already guessed from my username and I hail from the Emerald Isle, as also indicated by my user title. Anyway I'm from the Republic of Ireland, from one of the more southern counties called Tipperary, about eight miles from the principle town of Clonmel. Strange as it may sound I'm actually not the first Tipp member, the first being our esteemed PC Moderator Red, though we'll forgive him for being from North Tipp. Still it could be worse, he could be from Kilkenny...

I'll be nineteen in roughly two and a half months, which hopefully I should be celebrating at my cousins' house in Australia where I'll be staying for a few months in the coming year. I have two younger siblings, both of whom had OB accounts but no longer use them, my brother Dave is sixteen and a tear-away nutcase at times, but at his heart he's a decent little brother. My sister Sinead, shortened to Ned most of the time, has been the bane of my existence for the last few years. She's thirteen and acts twice her age, dresses it too and can be the most selfish and infuriating woman in creation. Of course at other times she can be very helpful and kind, and I put her bad behaviour down to her age and some friends I don't approve of.

My childhood was at times good, at times shite but I won't bore you with details as I generally let the past stay where it is. Without sugar-coating it, I'm a high school drop-out who intends to return in September of the coming year, and God willing I'm hoping to study Law when I finish. I am unemployed at the moment, save for the fact that I work at home as a full-time house cleaner and chef, though at least I have a good home to call my own thanks be to God.

My favourite colour is blue, it's been my favourite colour for as long as I can remember and I find it a very warm and soothing colour. My taste in music in spread through God knows how many different genres between Classical Baroque and Heavy Metal, so I appreciate music per song as opposed to per genre. I am a massive movie fan, I love my movies despite the fact that often I don't see the underlying similarities to society as I'm too busy focusing on the story of the movie. Reading is another massive hobby of mine, and though I am a hardcore sci-fi fan having read most of the SW Expanded Universe, my favourite book remains Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.

I value honesty and compassion in people above everything else and would give people the benefit of the doubt up until I was offered irrefutable proof as to otherwise. Despite seeming somewhat zealous in my beliefs, I am I devout Roman Catholic but I will step outside that part of myself to look at a situation when it is required of it I am a staunch animal welfare supporter, and those who abuse animals in my mind should be locked away for the rest of their natural lives for being cruel to a creature which means you no harm. I believe in human decency over anything else, and that eventually humans will evolve emotionally beyond the more negative sides of ourselves, such as anger and greed.

Can't really think of anything else, but it's twenty past three in the morning, so forgive me if it seems a bit incoherent.[/SIZE]

I'm Nick.

I'm 17 years old, and i live in pleasant view, tennessee. It's a nice little place, it gets bigger every year. It's a country/suburban town. I like it, but i wouldn't want to stay here forever.

Right now in my life applying to colleges is my big thing. It's a real pain in the *** and it stresses me out a lot. And i deal with stress by ignoring it, like by posint on otaku, like i am now! Yippy for ignoring things!

Let's see, what else? I love halo 2, i play it on xbox live. My gamertag is attimus331 if anybody wants to challenge me, but i don't play it very often. I play the guitar, i love it. It's just a hobby though, i don't plan to go anywhere with it. I just love to be able to play something i like, listen to a song and go back and play it. It's awesome. Hah, but i have a pretty cheap guitar and amp, but hey they work. I also love to draw, but i haven't been doing that much lately either. You can see some of my older drawings on myotaku. My scanner has been down for a loooong time @_@ Oh, and i like to get in debates too. It's fun. But i often get a little mean, maybe you know what i'm talking about, maybe not. But yeah, i do. I get sarcastic and whatnot, haha, i just hope nobody takes it too seriously. Oh, and i also play the alto sax and the bassoon. My bassoon's name is Simon. My sister also plays bassoon, her bassoon's name is garfunkel.

Later.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]My name is Charlene, and I'm 16 years old. I live in Mississauga, which is located in the province of Ontario, Canada.

I am the youngest of four children. I have two older sister, who are 23 and 21, and an older brother who is 18. My parents are still married, and celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary on July 19th of this year.

Currently, I'm in grade 11. I am in two clubs and a team at school. They are the Enviromental Club, Archery and Christian Fellowship. They are alot of fun. I really like cleaning out the creek, and chatting in my Enviromental Club. One of my friends nearly fell in the creek (I think it might be nuclear) and it was funny.

My hobbies include dancing, writing, reading and of course watching anime and reading manga. I took belly dancing, but today was my last class for that level. It starts up again in January. I like all music, except for the kind that makes people sound posessed, but I would say that my favorite genre would be house. My favorite manga genre is romance/comedy, and I love shojo manga.

Now, I'm not really sure how my personality is. Most people say I'm nice, I have a kind of evil and crazy laugh, and my friends think I'm weird. I get along with everybody, but I think now I'm getting more annoyed. I am also polite, and I can be really lazy at times. I sometimes just pay half attention to people, so I hear them, but I don't, if that makes any sense. Also, If I'm reading, I usually don't pay attention to what others are saying.

In the future, I hope that I can get into the University of Western Ontario, because I don't want to stay at home! I lived in the same town, in the same house for my whole life. I want to become a Geologist, travel the world, and have four children.[/COLOR]

im nomad19, real name reian, 17 yrs old raised in oregon now in the philippines studying...filipino/american....i have 2 younger siblings one 13 the other 11. i love anime and uhmm video games... you can see me here on the boards alot nowadays...hehe...

Why not?

My name is Michael Zavala. I come from a quiet town in Southern California where it's too hot in the summer and just right in the winter. I prefer a quiet, peaceful atmosphere to a loud, energetic one, and so I'd rather not move to a big city unless I had to. Unfortunately I'm smart enough to know that will never work out, and I'll probably be stuck in an annoying city right off the bat when I move out. Why? Because things just work out that way. Yes, nothing but rose-tinted glasses over here.

I turned 20 a couple of weeks ago. That probably won't hit me very much at all until I'm about to turn 21, and I realize that, yes, I've actually been alive for twenty years. When I turn 21 I don't plan to drink very much (if at all) not because I am a prude, but because alcohol has never appealed to me very much ever. I have no problem at all with people who drink casually. Smoking, however, is something that annoys me a lot, moreso because I'm surrounded by smokers at school whenever I go. However I can't do anything about it, since they're basically allowed to smoke wherever outside, so I just ignore it.

I'm a Sophomore at Cal Poly Pomona and I major in Communications with an emphasis in Journalism. My major is one of the smaller ones on campus, yet every Com class I want is taken every quarter. My experience is that being a Sophomore isn't much different from being a Freshman, because we get it up the *** when class scheduling comes along too. I'm basically in the same position I was in last year, because I'm not a very social person... at least when it comes to getting to know people. Plus everyone here is obsessed with "networking" and that annoys the hell out of me.

I have two siblings, a sixteen-year-old sister and a fifteen-year-old brother. I'm of the opinion that I was a terrible older brother until about three or four years ago when I stopped being a complete ******. This might sound incredibly corny, but getting along with my brother and sister is one of the few things that really keeps me happy. Not that I'm depressed or anything (I honestly don't think I've ever been [i]truthfully[/i] depressed in my life), but it's hard to find stuff to make me smile sometimes. My siblings always make me smile. :)

I am currently unemployed, and I don't think that I'll be getting a job any time soon. I tried getting a job at a Halloween shop a couple of months ago, but that ended up not working out. I was actually looking forward to working, so that was very disappointing.

Random Stuff: I love puns of any type, and I try to tell at least one joke with a horrible pun in it every day. If I did this to anybody outside of my family I'm sure that I would be punched in the face. I like playing Jeopardy! a lot, even though I'm sure that I would get creamed if I ever made it onto the show. I love self-deprecating humor, because I think that it's important that a person can have a laugh at his or her own expense. If a person takes everything too seriously then that person is not worth taking seriously, I think. [u]Catch-22[/u] is the funniest novel I've ever read. Right now I believe that Curb Your Enthusiasm is the absolute funniest show on television. However, I fear for myself whenever Larry David does something on that show that I would probably do in the same situation. Right now my musical obsessions are Cocteau Twins and Denali... which tie into another musical obsession of mine: female singers in rock bands. Is there anything better? I think not. Lastly, I am a huge fan of Winona Ryder and have seen almost every movie she's been in (even the horrible ones), though even my blind love for her would not keep me from thinking that those "Free Winona" shirts were among the dumbest things I've ever seen in my life.

That was sort of fun, actually.

[font=Times New Roman][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=navy]Hello. I suppose I?ll post something in here because it will be a good way to try and start getting more involved in the otakuboards. I?ve been here for over a year and don?t even have one hundred posts. Heh.

Well, my name is Jessica but I prefer Jess? though most of my closest friends call me Ginny (or Gin/Gins). ^^ I?m thirteen fourteen and will be fifteen in March (aw I don?t want to get any older). I?m currently a freshman in high school and so far really don?t like it. I switched out of my old school after middle school and, because I?m so shy, still haven?t made any friends in my new school. I barley talk at my new school and don?t like it. But usually I?m a very loud, hyper, annoying person. I really like cows to the point were I obsess over them, but I don?t like milk unless it?s with chocolate (you can?t eat chocolate without milk!). I don?t think I mentioned yet that I?m a girl but I think you could guess that from my name (I don?t think there are many guys who are named Jessica or go by Ginny?). I live in Northern Virginia and the area I live in is considered part of the DC metropolitan area? at least I think in my old school (which was a private school) we competed in stuff like sports with other private schools from all of the DC area (instead of competing with the schools in your county). Umm. I hate the cold but I love winter and snow. I ski and I also run long distance and I went from being the best runner on my middle school track team to being the second slowest long distance runner on my high school track team. I don?t like sweet foods (especially candy) because they make me feel sick. I really don?t like the morning because I feel terrible in the morning. When I wake up my eyes have a bunch of that gunk you get when you?re sleeping in them and my mouth tastes awful and some times (like today) my throats soar too. I?m a heavy sleeper and it?s hard to wake me up and usually it?s so cold in the morning that I don?t want to have to leave the warmth of my covers. I like the color blue the best but lately I?ve really liked green ?especially pastel green along with browns. I think I like pastel colors a lot now. I?ve never broken/sprained/or done any thing serious to any bone or part of my body except my second smallest toe on my left foot which I broke at the begging of this school year by running into a wall while trying to get the phone. I like reading, writing, and drawing a lot and when I?m not on the computer that?s how I usually occupy my time. ?But the computer uses up most of my life. I procrastinate a lot but am also somewhat of a perfectionist. I like walking down to the library a lot since it is so close but because I started winter track a few weeks ago I haven?t been getting home early enough to walk down before it gets dark. I enjoy singing though I don?t think I can and know absolutely nothing about popular music (or popular anything). I burn my lounge really easily and just burnt it earlier today when my dad reheated my hot chocolate for too long. I also tend to burn my tongue on pop tarts, cup noodles, and hot pockets. I?m really talkative and once I start talking I tend to not be able to stop (which is why this post has gone on for so long). Cooking scares me and when I?m in college and have to cook for my self I will be forced to live off the above-mentioned foods (which means my tongue will be burnt a lot >.<). I have two brothers and a sister, my older brother is sixteen and my younger brother is ten. I consider my dog my sister and I don?t know what her age is in dog years but she?s two in human years. I think dog years are stupid. Why would dogs have a different calendar thing than us? I can be both really organized and disorganized. In middle school I had one of if not the neatest lockers in the grade, yet you can barley see the floor in parts of my room because of all the clothes I?ve piled up (and I don?t even own that many clothes). I like playing solitaire on the computer when I have nothing else to do and my dad gets really mad at me when he sees me doing that and gives me a news magazine to read instead. When I talk I think I can get easily side tracked like I?m doing now. I like chewing gum a lot because it helps me not eat when I?m bored and would normally want to snack on any food that I can find. I weigh a bit over a hundred pounds and am proud to say I am a whole half inch taller than my mom ?I?m 5?2 ½?. I have dark brown hair that?s just a bit past my shoulders and is annoyingly thick. My hair is very blah and doesn?t look nice. I don?t like pulling my hair back and doing anything nice with it but if I don?t it looks really bad and gets messy way too easily. People tell me that I have hazel eyes but I always try and tell them that they?re wrong ?I have greenish-brown eyes not hazel. I recently found out that hazel means you have green-brown eyes not green-blue. I?ve never cursed before in my life, though I don?t mind when people do. I just don?t see the point in cursing why must someone yell ?Da**? if they just drop something like a cell phone? I don?t think I?ll ever really be in a situation that?s so ?whatever? that it will require for me to curse. My little brother?s who?s only ten says ?crap? now, I guess because he thinks it?s cool but I don?t even say that (or the word that?s stronger than heck ^^;; I guess that?s somewhat pathetic). Hmm. I don?t know why I?m talking about cursing. I used to have really good eye site but from staring at computer moniters so much my eye site is bad and I know have 20/30 vision. I still have good hearing though (I guess that?s a good thing about not knowing anything about music ?I never am listening to blaring headphones) and my sense of smell sucks. I think this might come from my pollen allergies but my mom said my nose got broken when I was born and she?s not sure if it heeled right so that could have something to do with my bad sense of smell?

I just realized that I went on talking for over a page in Microsoft Word and it?s twelve thirty at night.
I hope I didn?t bore anyone with my so long post![/color][/size][/font][/font]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]
My name is Alexa, I'm a 15 year old female and I'm in grade 10 in Edmonton, Alberta, in Canada. I'm an only child, so alot of people's first impressions just from hearing that is that they think I'm spoiled. I'm really not, I have to earn my allowance, and I have to look for a job over Christmas break.

I've been playing soccer for 11 years now, and this year I changed to a different club because of stupid politics in my old one. I'm in Tier 2 EIYSA (Edmonton Interdistrict Youth Soccer Association) U16, and my team is moving up to Tier 1 U16 in the outdoor season. Soccer takes up 4 days a week for me, but I don't mind and I think it's really worth it.

As a part of EIYSA, my club participates in futsal, which apparently is what all other players in Canada play, instead of indoor. It's a really fast game, which is alot of fun, and it forces you to develop your skills at a very quick pace.

My preferred position is defense in indoor and futsal, although I can play midfield if I'm needed. I like midfield in outdoor, although overall I don't like outdoor that much.

Soccer is about the only thing I participate in outside of school. I rarely miss it, and I usually go to watch if I'm sick. Other things I love to do are listen to my music (modern rock like Billy Talent, Metric, Mobile, and Murder City Sparrows), draw, and see my friends. I love new people, it's just unfortunate that because of my loud and outgoingness, I scare them off sometimes.

Random facts: I love hot pink nail polish, although I hate actually wearing it. Eyeliner is love, a long with really unique makeup. I hate when I break out, because I have pretty good skin so it just makes it even more noticeable. I'm getting a pink ipod for Christmas. I refuse to go camping without my hair dryer. I really love talking like a gangster, even though I'm pretty much one of the whitest girls ever. In fact, I'm so white, I don't even tan. I burn and then peel and then I'm pale underneath.

Umm yeah.. that's me in a nutshell =)[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed].....humans. Organic machines. They are assigned names, trained to perform tasks for rewards, and run through the lifecycle, just as any animal. However, humans have a soul. They are self-aware and crave knowledge. Thus the inspiration for this thread.

Sorry about that. I tend to lose myself in overly-analytical moments like that quite often.

My name in this plane of reality is Derald Francisco Vogt. I am male, aged 16 years, and currently reside in Victoria, Texas.
I live with my mother and father, 18 years married, and a ravaging squat-monkey I am told is my younger brother, who is four years below me.

Many may say I am "weird," as I study up on entomology, herpetology, and just don't .....like right now, as I just lost all train of thought and have no idea what I wanted to say. I have a very random and complex thought process.....and.....yeah.....

As I said earlier, I like herpetology, entomology, anime, videogames, manga.....just look in my profile, before I......too late.

I was born in Groton, Connecticut, moved to Virginia soon after my birth.....I've moved so much I can't remember much after that other than the fact that I lived in Ballston Spa, New York, prior to my current residence. I have green eyes, dark hair (surprisingly enough, I never really asked myself what my hair color is...), wear glasses, and.....it happened again.

Anyways, I currently am missing out on my Judo course thanks to homework, and really hope to go back soon.

Also, I need to find a female companion, as I have never had a "girlfriend," as people refer to it, and......and......come on.....I can do this........oh, yeah, if anyone is interested, please "pm" me (hah, I was able to finish that train of...............shoot).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]