The Darkness Bu Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 I just saw System Of A Down's new video(Chop Suey)...and it freaked the crap out of me...very scary sight...0_0
James Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [color=orangered][size=1]Yeah, I have to question the relevance of this topic a little... The two freakiest music videos on earth are: Windowlicker -- Aphex Twin Come to Daddy -- Aphex Twin Watch those two and Chop Suey will look like Britney Spears. lol They're both very strange...very surreal.[/color][/size]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 Chop suey isnt a freaky vid, Its pretty normal if u ask me, its just them on a stage playing to ppl and pulling wierd faces...oh yeh and the ppl moving in and out of one another..no freaky at all. If ur a legend of zelda fan (I know a lot of ppl here are), u can get their cover of the theme tune. And if your a SoaD fan go get Sugar, its a dead cool tune....memories.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][size=1] Come to Daddy -- Aphex Twin [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Come to daddy....thats the one with the guy screamin at the old woman out of the TV set right?
Transtic Nerve Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 ahh, you all have never seen any Malice Mizer or Dir en grey... you want freaky, watch some of those vids.
Guest Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [size=1][b]I believe any music video from 1980 to 1986 is scary. Witht eh hair and screaming and stuff like that. But you want scary. Watch one of my dad's music videos. God that will make you cry in fear. [/size][/b]
James Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B] Come to daddy....thats the one with the guy screamin at the old woman out of the TV set right? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=orangered][size=1]Yep! And those little schoolgirls all have Aphex Twin's face. It's so weird. But Windowlicker is even weirder lol...it's funny at the start though. Very original stuff.[/color][/size]
Vegitto4 Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Darkness Bu [/i] [B]I just saw System Of A Down's new video(Chop Suey)...and it freaked the crap out of me...very scary sight...0_0 [/B][/QUOTE] how is it scary?? I like it. its pretty cool. The way that The band members fade in, and through each other is really cool
Break Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [SIZE=1]Um.. don't tell me about freaky videos... blegh... Slipknot's I DO NOT like, but I like the songs... I like the Limp Bizkit: Boiler video, when Wes's head falls off... That's cool! I don't think I'd like scary ones... like Saiyaman's dad has... *shivers* :crying: [/SIZE]
Guest Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [size=1][b]Well I only say there scary because my dad is from over seas and they have ll this weird screaming and yelling and the person sounds like s/hes crying[/size][/b]
Kittie Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]ahh, you all have never seen any Malice Mizer or Dir en grey... you want freaky, watch some of those vids. [/B][/QUOTE] i know!! i was watching Illuminati!!!!:eek: Love it!!!
Darkness Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B] how is it scary?? I like it. its pretty cool. The way that The band members fade in, and through each other is really cool [/B][/QUOTE] I agree with you. I think that the video is cool, that part anyway.
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 well, i don't really watch music videos but i think the videos from marilyn manson's "antichrist superstar" album are downright weird... love their music, though. also, all gwar videos are insane. &, if you're tripping, pink floyd's "the wall" will freak you out...
Anna Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 :eek: Aphex Twin................ omg I remember those videos!! geez, that was like............ a [i]long[/i] time ago! I remember after watching one of them,.. I think it was Come to Daddy, I wanted to do this: :crying: weeeeeiird Anyway, Chop Suey is just cool. I like the whole person-moving-through-other-person deal. It's just a concert setting and party for cryin out loud! That song was stuck in my head yesterday..... :babble:
Guest Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [size=1][b] Thriller? Never heard/seen that one before. Are you talking about MJ's thriller? [/size][/b]
liamc2 Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 If you want to see a cool/weird/freaky type video clip, you've gotta see this KoRn clip, if you know what i'm talking about its the one with the bullet flying through everything and with that creepy little girl. I saw that clip on Rage one saturday morning and it is cool/weird/freaky. And another thing to my friend (loves listening to the music) ses its practically the only song without:cussing: in it
BabyGirl Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [color=deeppink]Wooo, now you should all know by now that I'm not a heavy metal, headbanging type of girl...but System of a Down's [i]Chop Suey[/i] is downright awesome! I have never liked music like that...but that song really kicks! :rotflmao: [size=1]My favorite new smilie doesn't work :([/color][/size]
liamc2 Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink] [size=1]My favorite new smilie doesn't work :([/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Umm what exactly do you mean?[/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Umm what exactly do you mean?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I mean that the purple laugh smilie doesn't work because the little code for it is messed up, and that one is my favorite...*tear :crying: (Actually, I can just see this :crying: smilie going "WAH!" like a monster or something...that's what I thought it was at first...behehe :bellylaug [/color]
Fall Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Darkness Bu [/i] [B]I just saw System Of A Down's new video(Chop Suey)...and it freaked the crap out of me...very scary sight...0_0 [/B][/QUOTE] yes, yes....... very scary, i was shaking after i saw it myself! :nervous: :nervous:
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [color=crimson]I think the video (as well as the song) for Chop Suey Rocks, If you want to see a truly scay video watch Micheal Jacksons new video, just looking at him scares me to death[/color]:nervous:
Guest Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [size=1][b] You kidding me?! Watching a black man trying to be white and somewhere in his life lost his noise scared you?! You people are weird.....O.o[/size][/b]
The Darkness Bu Posted December 7, 2001 Author Posted December 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] yes, yes....... very scary, i was shaking after i saw it myself! :nervous: :nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]Finally someone agrees with me... but maybe it's my house that makes it weird(freaky things happen in my house....NO!!! NOT LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT!!!)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now