Albert Flasher Posted March 2, 2006 Posted March 2, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Rikku: S-c-rew you guys, I'm going home! [/COLOR][/FONT]
anime_dark Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 Rikku : Oh my gosh ! Yuna is singing ! Run for cover !!!
KatanaViolet Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 [QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Rikku: S-c-rew you guys, I'm going home! [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] Hahha, I was thinking something along those lines.... but that one is awesome! Bahhh I don't even know if it's worth putting up a fight with competition like that! :catgirl: "The Hangover: KNOW YOUR LIMIT"
Jeebs Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 Paine: "We weren't saying that you're fat. We were saying that your outfit makes you look fat."
Pepoke Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 I decided to change mine...... "Rikku: Someone hold a lighter up to my arse so i can incinerate this fool!!"
Venge Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 Rikku: "Maybe...if I turn around, stand on one foot and close my eyes REALLY tight...they won't see meeeeee....." Or this... Rikku (doing random hand and finger signs): "RUNAWAY JUTSU!"
Gavin Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 [SIZE=1]"[B]Instead of donning her usual Nikes, Reiku chose an inferior brand thus condemning the entire group to Game Over when she was unable to escape. Remember, Just Do It ![/B]"[/SIZE]
Wiccan_Erika Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 running down the yellow brick road*hit head on bricks * ow.. :animeshy:
_Kenshin_ Posted March 8, 2006 Posted March 8, 2006 Hehe these are funny "maybe if I turn around like this they'll think I'm stripping, then you girls can attack while they stare"
anime_dark Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 I don't want this thread to die so just have fun with this first ok? [IMG]http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6789/2261478au.jpg[/IMG]
Riku Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]HOLY SHISTA!! O.o; I'm really sorry for forgetting to post the winners.. school's been really killing me lately. X.x I hope you all can forgive me.... I love you all... u.u, Anyways, Anime_Dark... I love you for posting a KH II picture... AND IT HAS DONALD!! YAYNESS!! XD Okay, now for me caption... Donald: I TOLD YOU TO KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY MUFFINS!! Sora: Uhm.... yeah! We're the MUFFIN BOUNCERS!! *Kicks A*** MUFFIN BOUNCERS!!! XD <3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Dodeca Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 [B][SIZE=1]Chronicles of the Drunkard, Chapter 7;[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE=1][I]"While enjoying the mid-day rave at boot camp, one unfortunate individual made the colossal mistake of vomitting in Donald's hat... and so, the legends say, one mighty can of whoop-a** was opened."[/I][/SIZE]
KatanaViolet Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 "What happens when you tell Donald you had Peking Duck for lunch."
_Kenshin_ Posted March 17, 2006 Posted March 17, 2006 Mafia vs mafia Donald: Tell your big friend to spit out Goofy. Sora: Ya you really don't want to know where he's been.*thinks back*
Ikillion Posted March 17, 2006 Posted March 17, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"It didn't even matter if they can use martial arts. They just gow Pwned by a duck and a kid who hits people with a giant key." Owned![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Burori Posted March 17, 2006 Posted March 17, 2006 Sora and donald just realised after a few hours of dancing... they got no soul
Gavin Posted March 19, 2006 Posted March 19, 2006 [SIZE=1]"[B]I don't know which is worse, getting beaten up by a duck, or lying face down in the dirt because he's got no pants on...[/B]"[/SIZE]
Pepoke Posted March 19, 2006 Posted March 19, 2006 [prepares to smash his butt on the guys head]Donald: Crack another 'Kung Pao Chicken' joke, Im going to flatulate in yo' face!!" Sora:"I-I-I'm pretty sure it was this d-dude, donald..." Donald: :animedepr
Gaara kun Posted March 20, 2006 Posted March 20, 2006 [IMG]http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/6789/2261478au.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=DarkRed]::Sora beats chest wildly:: "I will pwn you in Donkey Kong! Donald: "I think I'm winning!"[/COLOR] [I](yes the p in pwn is there intentionally)[/I]
anime_dark Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 Oni got 5 minutes so i'm gonna make it quick and snappy.. Third place goes to:[spoiler] _Kenshin_ [/spoiler] Super Second goes to :[spoiler] Keyblade Weilder, Gaara kun and Ikillion ! (Couldn't decide) And Omega First is :[spoiler] Katana Violet !! [/spoiler]
_Kenshin_ Posted March 22, 2006 Posted March 22, 2006 I didn't think I'd even make the list... but I guess that's because 3 people are in second :animesmil
anime_dark Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo]Yeah well someone better post the pic or else i have to post again and i don't like that =P[/COLOR]
Riku Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Okay, I guess I'll post the next picture up... Although... Me, Ikillion and Gaara are the best people ever! w00t! XD [IMG]http://www.armchairempire.com/images/previews/ps2/ffvii-dirge-cerberus/ffvii-dirge-cerberus-1.jpg[/IMG] Okay, this shot comes from the new game Dirge of Cerberus, which comes out God knows when... and the guy is Vincent. So, have fun!! Aw crap... it's the cliche when the guy looks up at a scary building... when will anyone ever learn that no one wants to go in there?!?! <3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Recommended Posts