Dragon Warrior Posted January 17, 2006 Author Posted January 17, 2006 Here's a science lesson... [center][img]http://www.freewebs.com/sinslacks/slackers49.jpg[/img][/center]
Dagger Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 [img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-1/1135325/arinko.JPG[/img] "Arinko-chan?" On a different note, I wanted to belatedly mention that I loved "Beein' Silly." :) ~Dagger~
Dragon Warrior Posted January 18, 2006 Author Posted January 18, 2006 Dagger, that image scares me ;_; Okay, so most of you had exams last week, but I have them this week, so here... [center][img]http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/8769/slackers504lb.jpg[/img][/center] AND LOOK! The 50th comic made! [b]Happy 50th Comic, Slackers In Slacks![/b] Thanks for the support, all!
John Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 *decideds 50 is a good number to come in and comment on* These are all pretty funny, heh. This most recent one is hilarious, though. Non-sequitur humor is love.
Horendithas Posted January 19, 2006 Posted January 19, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo]I?ve been enjoying reading the comics you make they are cute and funny. I like the one that says ?Exams Bite? I look forward to seeing more of them. I really like how its simple and yet still funny because of how simple it is.[/COLOR]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 20, 2006 Author Posted January 20, 2006 Sean and I decided when we hit 100 comics, he's coming over to my house and we're partying! I hope it's on the weekend :^D [center][img]http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/2256/slackers516zi.jpg[/img] --------- [img]http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/2093/slackers521dv.jpg[/img][/center]
Ikillion Posted January 20, 2006 Posted January 20, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]-nods- Parties are always fun anyways..unless they are on the weekday instead of the weekend. Then and only then it is going to really suck. Yet I dont know if its me or something like that, I really..don't get the one with the sun and the earth. It could be because I have just finished a major project or something like that, the snake one is a little more understandabe. There better be a funny one on sunday though. It is my birthday then afterall :p [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 21, 2006 Author Posted January 21, 2006 The sun is just making idle chit-chat. Nothin' special. He's just plainly saying to Earth that he never really thought about how he's a sun. It's like how humans think, "Woah, I'm human. What's the meaning in life?" It's really not that complex of a comic XD [center][img]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4101/slackers530vn.jpg[/img][/center]
John Posted January 21, 2006 Posted January 21, 2006 lol. Now that was some humor with skill there. You two didn't just stop with cats and dogs falling violently to the ground like most people would, you made the connection to the supposition that cats always land on their feet as well, and used that to throw in some reaction and some guilt, which is always funny. Gold stars to you.
Dragon Warrior Posted January 22, 2006 Author Posted January 22, 2006 Heh, the dog and cat one came to us while watching [u]Air Bud 2: World Pup[/u] in Environmental Bio. after our exam. The cookiest things come from Disney flicks... [center][img]http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/9229/slackers547lp.jpg[/img][/center]
AngryBarista Posted January 22, 2006 Posted January 22, 2006 [COLOR=DimGray][SIZE=1]Wow, those are really mad. Loved them all, but I must say that one of the best had to be 'Bart the Barbarian II' followed closely by 'How the Grinch got served'. It's amazing how many jokes one can make when one knows how to use a computer efficiently ><"[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 23, 2006 Author Posted January 23, 2006 Well, we draw them out on paper first and then when I get home, I'll make them on the computer. [center][img]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7991/slackers557cx.jpg[/img][/center]
Katana Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 [size=1][color=royalblue]The very first reaction is pretty much "What the hell?" Especially that one. But otherwise, these are pretty amusing. I've just kinda been checking up on them every now and then to make me giggle. ^^;; And in the end, I love the comics involving Bart the Barbarian, since they're just so damn funny. But my favorites would have to be "Great Minds Think Stupidly", "Pool Party", "High Baffoon", and "What's That Have To Do With It?"...you gotta love it. I'm not if I would call it "randomosity at its best", but Slackers In Slacks [UPDATED DAILY] comes pretty close. XD By the way, just what is the font used on the comics? X3 I doubt you hand-draw the text, because that would be a pain after a while.[/color][/size]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 27, 2006 Author Posted January 27, 2006 I use the font [b]Akbar[/b], which can be found at [url]http://www.dafont.com[/url] [center][img]http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/1274/slackers565hf.jpg[/img] ------- The return of Bart by popular demand! [img]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/3387/slackers574fz.jpg[/img] ------- [img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/7829/slackers586xq.jpg[/img] ------- [img]http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/451/slackers594rp.jpg[/img][/center]
Dagger Posted January 27, 2006 Posted January 27, 2006 "Bart The Barbarian III" is the best of this bunch. The final one-liner cinches it perfectly. Going back in time a little, I also love "Mis-Plunder-Standings." Upon first glancing at "Up A Hill," for some reason I thought they were underwater, heh. It made me chuckle once I did a double-take, though. :) ~Dagger~
Dragon Warrior Posted January 30, 2006 Author Posted January 30, 2006 It does look like they're underwater, now that I see. Sorry for posting this one so late in the day. I was out partying late last night and when I got home early this morning, I crashed before I took off my coat. But here it is, nevertheless... [center][img]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1389/slackers600hc.jpg[/img] ----------- [img]http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/2135/slackers615mw.jpg[/img] ----------- [img]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2765/slackers628fk.jpg[/img][/center]
Annie Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 [size=1]My favorite was "An Apple a Day". Which is probably why I don't really do trick-or-treating anymore...>>; [/size]
Pumpkin Posted January 30, 2006 Posted January 30, 2006 [SIZE=1] I <3 "[u]Fries with that[/u]" because some of my friends would actually say that to a guy dressed up in a burger suit. Sad. But true. I definately agree with whoever said you should make T-Shirts [u]&&[/u] stuff out of this. You could really get some [b]$$[/b] for these jokes. Especially since it's hard for people to come up with jokes that aren't risque or dirty that are actually humorous. You have a lot of talent. Keep it up! [/SIZE]
John Posted January 31, 2006 Posted January 31, 2006 I like "The Power Is Yours!" the most, just because of the title and the guy's crappy outfit, lol.
Dragon Warrior Posted January 31, 2006 Author Posted January 31, 2006 "The Power Is Yours!" is one of my favorites as well. [center][img]http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/805/slackers631yq.jpg[/img][/center]
sakurasuka Posted January 31, 2006 Posted January 31, 2006 [size=1]Hahahaha... I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet! Seriously, you are simply brilliant. I never thought anything could beat your whole 'Why Primitive People Should Not Be Able To Download Instant Messengers' thing, or even your 'Jerry the Loon' animation, but you've most definitely outdone yourself. I never get tired of reading/watching/laughing at everything you do. [I especially like 'Fries with that?'. Hillarious xD][/size]
TheShinje Posted February 1, 2006 Posted February 1, 2006 [color=crimson]Interesting, most interesting. I have just finished reading through them all, what a great series thus far! If I was to pick out a favourite, I'd have to say that the Sun contemplating it's meaning to the earth was classic, but they're all really good. You never cease to consistently pull out great laughs, do you DW? ;)[/color]
Dragon Warrior Posted February 3, 2006 Author Posted February 3, 2006 Sorry this is a bit late, but my internet was down until now... [center][img]http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/4083/slackers649je.jpg[/img] ---------- [img]http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/5079/slackers656lp.jpg[/img] ---------- [img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6127/slackers668vb.jpg[/img][/center]
Annie Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 [size=1][b]Lack of Slacks[/b]- Haha, looks like someone didn't get the memo.[/size]
Dragon Warrior Posted February 4, 2006 Author Posted February 4, 2006 In all seriousness, the following movie that is parodied here [i]was[/i] okay, but not very extraordinary to me... [center][img]http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/6797/slackers670df.jpg[/img][/center]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now