Dagger Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 I'm not sure why, but I really like that one in particular. Maybe because it's easy to imagine Sean's tone of voice--I won't bother with overanalyzing my reaction, though. Anyway, nice ribs. :) ~Dagger~
2010DigitalBoy Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 Nono, my moms a vegetarian. I love this one! Gavin's so dumb sometimes, I swear. "Gavin, that's acid" <- that made me laugh.
Mimmsicle Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 [FONT=Tahoma]*giggles with delight* I've seen most of your Flash animations, all of which were hilarious, and to some extent your stories. But I can't really say anything about your stories here, since this is the art forum .... hence I shall wander over to Anthology after this to add those thoughts there *turns off lightbulb* This latest series of comedy, by means of [B]Flash doodling[/B], is a real feast for the eyes and mind. The pure sillyness of it really warms my heart :3 Also, because of the way it's drawn, there's a very good marriage between image and joke. Neither hogs the spotlight from the other, giving double the pleasure in reading/viewing. *gives you some love*[/FONT]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 6, 2006 Author Posted January 6, 2006 It's not pencil-drawn. I doodle these on the computer (in Flash program, in fact). [center][img]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1328/slackers370ek.jpg[/img] -------- [img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3773/slackers387nr.jpg[/img][/center]
Annie Posted January 6, 2006 Posted January 6, 2006 [QUOTE=Dragon Warrior] [center] [img]http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3773/slackers387nr.jpg[/img][/center][/QUOTE] [size=1]Haha, reminds me of what happened between Shinmaru and me in a chat earlier yesterday... >_> It made me giggle. [/size]
Ikillion Posted January 7, 2006 Posted January 7, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Dragon Warrior][img']http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1328/slackers370ek.jpg[/img][/quote] I would bet my soul that [I]IS[/I] why snoopy is always like that.. I am just suprised however that he is still alive...I know My guts would be spattered almost all over the place. I do however think that I have just found a new favorite ^_^ [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Billie_Forever Posted January 7, 2006 Posted January 7, 2006 [COLOR=red][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Wow..these are really funny...I still love "Idle Chit-Chat".."thats a gudden" as i like to say..hehe....they are all really good..guy..you are gonna be famous... Good luck with that and keep 'em up!!![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
boothten Posted January 7, 2006 Posted January 7, 2006 [size=1]Haha, very nicely done Gavin. They all have a kiddish-mature humor to them, and I love them. You're actually keeping this up, which surprised me because anyone would have run out of ideas by now. I guess you're not an "anyone" now, eh? ;D[/size]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 7, 2006 Author Posted January 7, 2006 Thank you all for your support on SIS. It's really not that hard for the two of us to come up with a comic. They're mostly stupid jokes that really aren't that funny, but do to their simplicity and just raw, odd ways of presenting them, they show a successful display of humor. Go figure. [center][img]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3994/slackers399mi.jpg[/img][/center]
Mimmsicle Posted January 7, 2006 Posted January 7, 2006 [FONT=Tahoma]*just about dies laughing* That was stupendous! It put the P into pun, I'd say ^___^ The look on Gavin's face is priceless, as is the body language of Sean (looking very much like the resigned mother scolding her child).*giggles* [/FONT]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 10, 2006 Author Posted January 10, 2006 I dunno about you guys, but Opposite Day for me was fun as a kid, but confusing as heck! [center][img]http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/5571/slackers408uq.jpg[/img] ----------------- A history lesson. [img]http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/2893/slackers415ex.jpg[/img] ----------------- Apples are yum :3 [img]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2189/slackers424ur.jpg[/img][/center]
WW2 Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 Heh those are pretty good. Some have some similarities to other pics I've seen, but most are pretty original. Out of all of them I like "Disecting Hobbos" and "Good Greif". But thats just because I like violence.
Dragon Warrior Posted January 11, 2006 Author Posted January 11, 2006 Woo. Here's Wednesday's [center][img]http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/8488/slackers430tw.jpg[/img][/center]
Annie Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 [size=1]Now that, is funny. Two movies flash into my mind though, Scream and Spiderman. I like Dave! ^_^[/size]
KKC Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 [size=1]These are really funny DW. Kudos to you and your friend. Dave reminds me of Death from Family Guy. You didn't put any blood on his knife though :([/size]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 [QUOTE=Dragon Warrior] [center][img]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3994/slackers399mi.jpg[/img][/center][/QUOTE] [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=SlateBlue]*laughs* Definitely one of my favourites. These are really great, keep them up![/COLOR][/FONT]
Ikillion Posted January 11, 2006 Posted January 11, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]There is for some reason or another a part of me that doesnt understand what that applesauce one is suppose to mean...and that same part is also saying that I REALLY shouldent even know what it means. Well the scream one was funny...the only thing that could have been even funnier is if he was trying to push a dead body away but hey! I have no artist talent whatsoever and these are still funny.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 12, 2006 Author Posted January 12, 2006 Bart the Barbarian returns. Hoorah! [center][img]http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/6296/slackers444sp.jpg[/img][/center]
Dagger Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 Ha! I like that one. Reminds me of the "Vikings go rampaging through a mall" commercials from a couple years back (although I saw one this holiday season, as well). I can't seem to remember which company did those... ~Dagger~
Dragon Warrior Posted January 13, 2006 Author Posted January 13, 2006 You're thinking of the Capital One commercials. They're credit card commercials and I do like them. My friends and I have actually done films very similar. Just not advertising anything. [center][img]http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/5067/slackers458dh.jpg[/img][/center]
Sandy Posted January 13, 2006 Posted January 13, 2006 You're hilarious, DW! XD That's all I can say... ... Well, not really. Your humor is very appealing in it's simplistic but stupefying way. I especially love the strips where you fiddle with famous phrases and sayings. ;D Keep it going, please!
Dragon Warrior Posted January 13, 2006 Author Posted January 13, 2006 Puns are a slacker's specialty :3 [center][img]http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/56/slackers463xv.jpg[/img][/center]
Disenchanted Posted January 14, 2006 Posted January 14, 2006 Finally read them all....and now i have abb's from laughing so damn much. Brilliant is all i can say, damn funny! i havent had such a good laugh in ages. keep it up! :animesmil
Dragon Warrior Posted January 15, 2006 Author Posted January 15, 2006 I'm pleased to see the fanbase growing. [center][img]http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/3528/slackers470qg.jpg[/img][/center] [center] [/center] [left][color=teal]EDIT:[/color] [/left] [center][img]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8274/slackers488nj.jpg[/img][/center] [center] [/center] [left][color=teal]I deleted the post under/above yours, so I merged 'em! -Syk3[/color][/left]
Annie Posted January 16, 2006 Posted January 16, 2006 [size=1]Ah hah~ "Draw", get it? XD Simple, blunt humor. Gotta love it.[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now