OtakuBoards

Slackers In Slacks [UPDATED DAILY]

Dragon Warrior

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the intended effect was fangirls but... I love Johnny Depp!!! Hes my favorite actor and he kicks ***. Especially in Pirates, which I trust you will be going to see on Friday *looks at D_W inquisitingly*

Anywho, I can't get enough Slackers in Slacks! You are awesome D_W!

[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ah, DW I wonder if you or Johnny Depp have more rabid fangirls on these boards, who will have the ultimate sexy factor in the end...I don't know.

However I remember from last year, as an "Educational" movie, my latin teacher let us watch Troy for some educational reason that I can't think of right now, yet I remember the day that it happened and all the girls that showed up, some that wern't even in my class!

Ha, Sexiness factor can do a lot.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
However I remember from last year, as an "Educational" movie, my latin teacher let us watch Troy for some educational reason that I can't think of right now, yet I remember the day that it happened and all the girls that showed up, some that wern't even in my class!

Ha, Sexiness factor can do a lot.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yes, it can do a lot. Troy was such an incredibly [I]hot[/I] movie.

Yay, Johnny Depp! I needn't read any of the other comics now!

But seriously, I have been reading all of them. Not all of them amuse me, but a couple have had me giggling for quite a while. Like 'Today's Number is Cannibalism'. I love stupid things like that.[/SIZE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]What's sad is that it might actually work, DW. Haha.

Anyway, awesome job with the past couple of comics. "All Hands on Deck" made me laugh much, heh.

And you say that the comic might be too violent for newspapers... It's America, guy. We [i]thrive[/i] on violence. :p[/color][/size]

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ah, DW I wonder if you or Johnny Depp have more rabid fangirls on these boards, who will have the ultimate sexy factor in the end...I don't know.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
[color=#555555][font=tahoma]DW [i]is[/i] a Johnny Depp fangirl.[/color][/font]

[QUOTE=Dragon Warrior]Hah, that got a lot of responses :P And yes, I do like Johnny Depp. He's a rad actor. The following comic is for you good OB folk ;)

[img]http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/7184/slackers1151oj.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]

that is pure genious! FUNNY!!!!!!

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I noticed that SIS was back, but I didn't want to post intil I got to read them all.

I'm very happy. Very happy. opps:

The latest one, made me die from laughter cuz of all the random emotions.

"Pockacho" seems mildly contented, Sean's excited...about Pockacho, I guess, and you're apparently not happy about being a chibi... :animeswea

Just readng the name Pockacho in the first place made me fall off a chair into a table with laughter...[sarcasm]don't worry, I won't sue...just be sure to what a warning label next time you make something this funny just in case I'm not so nice next time...[/sarcasm]

Oh, and the "Bare Hands" one isn't working, which isn't fair, cuz I want to see it! [SIZE=1]roar...[/SIZE]:mad:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=#333333]Aww its been awhile since I've commented hasn't it? Geesh, have I missed out. I love "Pockacho" and "Get the point?" are both really cute, especially the drawing of what's suppose to be pikachu. Oh god, how I dislike those little pokemon. That or Yugi-Oh and Digimon. Can't wait to see more of your work DW! I'm so glad SIS is back for good.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Dragon Warrior']You guys said it yourself, I should have 'em in the newspaper. And if I ever do, it needs to be newspaper appropriate. In fact, our cartoony violence may even be a bit over the line (like the mention of corpses).[/quote]Ever read The Far Side? It was one of the most popular newspaper comics ever, and it made pretty copious use of "damn". Swear away, America loves it! :o

Yeah, I know of Farside. I don't find them that amusing, surprisingly XD And darn right you're back, Pumpkin :)

Oh, silly, Tobacco Companies trying to look good :)

[img]http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/2325/slackers1182sd.jpg[/img]

-----------

Continuing a theme of smoking...

[img]http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3049/slackers1199wq.jpg[/img]

-----------

Silly cat burglars...

[img]http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5577/slackers1203pp.jpg[/img]

[COLOR=Sienna][quote name='Dragon Warrior][img']http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/3049/slackers1199wq.jpg[/img][/quote]That is so quoted for truth. In fact I think after reading this: your comics have become my new drug so keep 'em coming! :)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SeaGreen][QUOTE=Dragon Warrior]Silly cat burglars...

[img]http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5577/slackers1203pp.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]Hehehe! I love this one. ^_^ I think I'm going to print it and put it on the fridge. ^_^ What would be even more cool is if your comics were available to send as an e-card. [/COLOR]

[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]I'll be honest with ya man, i don't like 'em. I don't think they're funny. But don't beat yourself over it, i just don't really have that sense of humor, mine's a bit different. Haha. ^L^

They're really good though, i can definitely see why people like 'em so much. Keep up the good work.

[/COLOR] [/FONT]

• 5 months later...