OtakuBoards

Enclave [M-LVS]

Deadpool

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Over Vincent's head, there was a crash of glass: Kacela had jumped out of her room's window on the second floor. She curled her body up and got ready for impact with the ground. She hit the ground with a thump and rolled forward twice. With her back facing up, she put her hands over her head as a shower of glass came down on her, cutting her hands a bit, but only grazing her leather vest.

She jumped up quickly and looked around. People were running out of the inn, but Kacela was looking for her comrades. Her eyes locked with Vincent. [I]"Vincent!"[/I] she cried with relief. When she made her way over to him, she said, [I]"Come on, Vincent, we have to get the others out. They might be trapped or-"[/I]

[I]"They'll be alright, Kacela,"[/I] Vincent said, grabbing her arm. [I]"I'm just glad you got out."[/I] He pulled her toward him and hugged her tightly. [I]"Vincent...are you alright?"[/I] Her breath caught in her chest and her eyes widened as she felt cold steel being shoved through her body. Vincent's hand went up to her mouth and covered it, though she was too surprised to scream. Vincent took a step away and twisted his sword inside her, then pulled it out.

As Kacela fell to the ground, blood flowed out of her stomach and mouth. Her vision blurred and senses dulled as she looked up at Vincent. She fell to the ground with a thump and thought briefly, hoping with all her might that her friends could hear her, [I]'Be careful...and help him...'[/I] Darkness took her.[/FONT][/SIZE]

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before Neko had a chance to drink any thing, she got an over whelming sense that something was wrong with Vincent. She needed to check to make sure that he was alright. She quickly drew her sword and ran over to where he was. Bodies were everywhere and the wall swere covered with blood. She turned and saw Vincent standing with Kacela and Kacela'sbody falling to the ground. Neko wanted to scream, she had never seen Vincent act this why, but instead she drew her sword.
"Vincent...." she said. "What have you become?"
Neko braced herself for a battle, hoping that it wouldn't come to that.

Zylon smiled when he saw Neko and stepped over Kacela's body. "Vincent's long gone and I have his body now. Couldn't you tell by the mix of looks" He took a step forward letting the sword drag along the ground, then picked it up.

Neko began to tense as she could feel the end of her life coming.

Zylon raised the sword then brought it down. It hovered to a stop a few inches from her head. "What...Vincent!" Vincent smiled. "Neko stab me now, before I lose what little grip I have over my own hand"

Neko was frozen still. "But..."

Zylon pushed the sword a little closer. "Now her death will be painful once I get control back" Vincent frowned. "NOW Neko!!!"

"No!" Neko yelled. "I can't do that to you!"
"Why? Just do it!" Vincent replied.
"Because....I love you!" she said, her eyes wetting with tears. "I can't kill you. I know that you can beat Zylon. I know that you can return to the Vincent I've known for last couple of years!"
Neko fell to her knees crying.
"Zylon can kill me now, I don't care anymore. I've never felt this way about someone before....ever! I knew something was different about you the moment I saw you. That's why I couldn't bring myself to kill you."

Vincent was stunned. His hold slipped and Zylon brought the sword down on Neko cutting into her neck and shoulder. Vincent stared in horrer as Neko hit the ground dead. Vincent grew angry as Zylon continued to laugh in hsi face. "You will not hurt one more of my friends Zylon" He rgained control of his sword arm and plunged the sword into his own throat.

Zylon gasped as Vincent hit the ground dead.

The Netherrealm.
Vincent looked around frantically. They had to be here somewhere admist the chaos of people being totured by demons. Vincent was suddenly flung to the ground by a demon with a whip. As he was being beaten he caught Kacela being dragged by her hair and being whipped by several demons and Neko was on her knees in chains about to be tortured. "I am tired of this" He caught the whip and wrapped it arund the demons neck suffocating him. He ran over shoiuldering one of the demons hitting Kacela into a river of lava the others looked stunned as Vincent picked up the demon's crude sword and sliced them into pieces. He flung the sword catching Neko's attacker in the neck and severed her chains. "Are ya'll okay?"

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Kacela's eyes filled with tears as she saw Vincent in the Neatherrealm. She'd been surprised when Neko had joined her and tried to make it to her comrade before something got a hold of her, but both were grabbed before Kacela had a chance to talk to Neko.

[I]"Vincent, what's going on?"[/I] Kacela said, going toward him. She wanted to be sure he was real. She wanted to be close to him. She hugged him tightly and cried silently into his shoulder. [I]"Don't worry..."[/I] Vincent said distractedly.

Neko sighed and said, [I]"What do we do now?"[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

Neko felt dead. Of course her body was dead, but now for the first time, her mind had died with it. She had no more emotions. The one she loved struck her down, even though he was being controlled by another, it still hurt. She had died several times before, unknown to eveyrone else, but she was always sent back to her body. The only thing she heard was "They need you now." She never could figure out who until now. It was Vincent and eveyrone else. She sighed and freed herself from the demon attempting to torture her with help from Vincent.
"So...What do we do now?" Neko said to Kacela and Vincent.

Vincent wasn't paying attention to either. His mind was swimming from what Neko had said and how to get out of this hell hole. "I don't know" His voice was unuasally cold for his normal self.

"Are you okay Vincent" Kacela seemed worried along with Neko.

"I'm fine" He guided along side a cliff wall awaw from the demons. Across the Netherrealm was a pair of gates. "That is probably how we get out of here" He began to trek across the barren, hot wasteland with the two grils right behind him. His mind was trying to decide on what to do about the situation at hand. The right one would be known to him, whether it be to go with Kacela or go with Neko.

Neko hoped Vincent would make the right choice between her and Kacela. Kacela might never be able to move on where as Neko could still survive. She would never love again, but she would survive. She followed Vincent and Kacela with a strange feeling that she had been here before. She walked for a few minutes and stopped as memories of her last visits came rushing back to her.
"What's wrong Neko?" Vicent asked when he saw her stopping.
"Nothing....I just remember this place," Neko replied.
"How can you remember? It's not like you've been here before," Kacela said.
"Well....I kinda have. I've died before.....2 times actually...."

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]As the three walked up toward the gates, they were all silent. No doubt all wrapped in their own thoughts.

Kacela was jolted from her mind by a hand wrapping around her ankle. She screamed in surprise, drew her sword, and looked down. A man looked up at her gravely. [I]"Help me..."[/I] he said. At that moment, a few demons came to take hold of him. Kacela severed their heads from their shoulders and pulled the man up. He was much too weak to stand on his own, so Kacela let him balance on her.

Vincent and Neko had stopped and waited for her. [I]"I couldn't just leave him," [/I] Kacela said, trying to explain her actions. Vincent nodded and said, [I]"Come on, only a little farther to the gate now."[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

Vincent looked at the guy a little harder then frowned. He suddenly drw the crude sword and held it to the guy's throat. "I thought you looked familier"

The man smiled. "Well well Vincent looks like we meet again. Seems Karma has finally caught up with you"

"Karma? You were the enemy and I was doing my job"

"By destroying our village, razing it to the ground. You killed me and my wife and left poor Kacela all alone."

"Like I said I was following orders"

"Sure, you and your band of three men. I remeber you standing on top of one of the burning buildings watching us get slaughtered. You laughed and hopped down and split my wife in half. She was killed by the demons here and now she will never return to me"

"Well..... wait what did you say?"

"About my wife?"

"No about Kacela"

"That's because she is my daughter..."

Vincent went numb as he turned to the Kacela, the girl he was supposed to kill for the king years before when he had first joined the army, for some reason he did not know. Vincent then turned to Neko. "Then this is the man that..."

Neko nodded. "Yes he hired me to kill you before you reached her"

The man frowned. "And you failed!"

Neko felt a fear that she had never felt before.
"Oh sht," she said as she drew out her sword.
"Oh come on now," said the man. "You know you can't beat me."
"No I can't. But I can save Vincent and Kacela from you," Neko looked at Vincent, silently telling him to run when they start fighting.
"Do you think so?" the man replied. "I guess we'll just have to find out ourselves then won't we?"

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Things were coming out of people so quickly. There was no reason or thought behind what was going on.

[I]"Stop!"[/I] Kacela shouted, dragging the man away from Vincent and Neko. [I]"Killing each other isn't going to solve anything. First thing we need to do is to get through that gate." [/I] She looked at the man. [I]"Now, either you come with us peacefully, or we leave you here."[/I] After hard stares at one another, the man finally nodded resignedly. [I]"And you two,"[/I] she said, looking at Vincent and Neko, [I]"don't go jumping down his throat until I have a chance to talk with him. He is my father, after all."[/I] She put a scorning emphasis on the word "father".

With that, everyone trudged forward toward the gate.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Vincent couldn't believe what had just happened. He was with two people that had tried to kill him, one he killed, two girls that loved him, he killed one of the girl's father, and he is now back. All he knew was that he was in shit. As they neared the gates he found several demons gambling over his stuff. He walked right up to them and cut them down, he really didn't care at this point. Since his body had returned to normal so had his armor and sword. As they neareed the Gatekeepers, the black aura covered Vincent and he dealt with one as the other three took the second. After much straining they were finally able to push the doors open and walk into the sunlight.

Vincent watched the gates close behind them and silentely waited for kacela to start yelling at him or her dad try to kill him. Either way he knew he was going to die.

Neko carefully watched the man's every move. She didn't trust him, never had. Her hand never let go of her sword. She wouldn't risk it. If he made one move towards Vincent, she would have her sword down his throat in a flash, no questions asked. Even if Vincent love Kacela more than her, she would never leave his side. She had promised herself a while ago, that she would protect him at any cost, including her life.
As the group steppd into the sunlight, Neko sheilded her eyes. She hadn't seen the sun in a while and it felt warm and comforting to her.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray][B][forgive me for any errors, i was in a rush when i wrote this, i wont be posting for a while, ive in formed Sazabi. See you all later this week then ][/B][/COLOR]

Dalanius stumbled back towards the Inn; he didn?t recall how long he had been gone.
Half an hour, 1? 2? It didn?t really matter, not to him anyway.

He had stumbled upon a bar during his walk and decided to pop in for a quick drink, one drink eventually led to a whole lot more. He knew he wasn?t being smart about things at all, he needed to keep a clear head with everything going on, but that just wasn?t happening.

He rounded a corner that brought him in direct site of the inn where he knew everyone to still be, the sight was horrific.

Dead bodies lay strewn about the place, out front lay three bodies he knew, Vincent, Kacela and Neko, no one else was in sight. He ran up to his comrades, Vincent and Neko laid next to each other and Kacela a small distance away. It was evident to him that Vincent had killed them both and them himself. The girls? wounds and his wound matched his swords.

Dalanius ran over to Kacela and brushed hair out of her face, he looked back towards the Inn his mind began to race, one word occupying his head.

Ceyla

He hoped to god she was ok, she had to be, her brothers or friends or whoever they were would have made sure she was safe. Wouldn?t they?

He ran back towards the Inn and burst inside, more dead bodies could be found throughout its halls and at the bar. Vincent must have done this he thought. But for what reason? He couldn?t answer that, it might have had something to do with his coming back from the dead and the like but he didn?t dwell on it. He had to find Ceyla.

Dalanius called out her name as loud as he could as he ran though the halls, he didn?t get a reply. He overturned every section of the Inn over and over but he couldn?t find her, he couldn?t even find Hashi and Cellah, somewhat exhausted he stumbled back outside. Dalanius dragged his fallen friends? bodies over to Inn; he laid them next to each other so their bodies were at least undercover.

The day had quickly turned into night and the night was again quickly turning into day, the sun was just begging to peak its face out over the built up houses. Dalanius sat out side next to their bodies with his head in his lap; he really didn?t know what to do. He walked back into the Inn and sat down at a table.

[B]?I?m sorry? [/B] he said out loud. [B]?I lost both of them and now I?ve lost you??[/B] the sun had risen quickly it now illuminated the whole town; Dalanius didn?t care for its shine anymore. Where in the hell could she be, he didn?t want to deny the fact any longer, as much as it hurt him to admit it. He liked her, more than liked in fact, loved? quite possibly so. The question was did she feel the same way.

Dalanius was torn between two women, the memory of a dead one and Ceyla. Despite what the other may have thought about him, the problems lay not with the memory of his parents. When they were killed he was but a boy. He accepted the fact a long time ago that there was nothing he could have done to save them. A large portion of his problems lay elsewhere. He had repressed them for so long, pushing the memories of their faces into the dark recesses of his mind; the battles and stress of this mission were bringing their faces once again to the surface.

He heard noised suddenly come from out side the Inn, low voices and shuffled movement, Dalanius ran out side to find his three fallen comrades who were dead not long ago, now once again living. Vincent looked the same as he had before; the three were now in the company of an old man. Dalanius drew his sword and approached them, he had no idea what was going on anymore. [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Kacela looked around her as her senses came slowly back to her. It took her awhile to realize that the inn was in a dying blaze. [I]"No!"[/I] she exclaimed, trying to get up. Her muscles weren't obeying her just yet.

[I]"What's going on here?"[/I] Dalanius said cautiously. Kacela had hardly seen him until he said something. Her words tumbled out quickly, [I]"Dalanius, you have to save them! They might be trapped in there or-"[/I]

Dalanius' face changed. He went from cautiously investigative to sullen and hopeless. He put away his sword. [I]"I couldn't find them,"[/I] he said in a dark tone of voice.

Staring in disbelif, Kacela yelled out, [I]"Ceyla! Cellah! Hashi!"[/I] Shakily, she stood. [I]"We've got to search for them! Maybe they got out in time..."[/I] Just before she started searching for her comrades, Kacela took out her sword and put it up to her father's neck. [I]"And if you leave here before I get back, I'll spend the rest of my life hunting you down. And when I find you, I'll kill you."[/I] With that, she replaced her sword in the sheathe and ran off, crying out her friends' names.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Cellah and Hashi joined Ceyla and her brothers at their table. Ceyla noticed Vincent, Neko, and Kacela leave, and wondered again how Dalanius was. She spaced out for a few minutes before a scream of "Fire!" broke her thinking.

The tavern was comsumed in flame as the fire spread faster than a flash of lightning. Ceyla, her brothers, Cellah, and Hashi escaped through a back way, but not before Felix recieved a gash in his arm from a falling roof beam. Both girls wanted to help those still trapped within the inferno, but they were finally convinced it would be useless to venture back inside.

"Our friends, they made it out, right?" Cellah wondered.

"They must have. Even death would not stop them. They're too stubborn," Ceyla said with a mix of worry and hope.

They walked a block or so away to the nearest cleric to treat Felix's arm. Ceyla and Isaac waited while their brother was treated by a wizened old man. Cellah and Hashi were getting restless about their comrades' condition by that time, and returned to the inn.

Once Felix was fully bandaged, they started back to find out the fate of their friends. Their path led them dangerously close to the area unprotected by the truce. Isaac tried to get her spirits up, but Ceyla could not shake the feeling of gloom that had settled over her.

"All of them are full-fledged warriors, Cey. They will have gotten out safely," Isaac assured. He opened his mouth to continue, but his words never came out. An arrow wizzed past Ceyla's head and pierced Isaac's throat. She opened her mouth to scream but no sound issued forth. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a hooded figure holding a crossbow standing twenty feet away just inside the unlawful section of town.

Ceyla saw red and barely felt her body move as she whisked over to the bow-wielder, pulled her stiletto and slit the man's throat. She barely comprehended what had happened as she turned back to Felix and saw a man with soulless dark eyes and auburn hair plunge a knife into Felix's chest. Two black-clothed figures quickly moved in, took her brothers' bodies, and moved out. It was common in the assassin trade to bring proof of a killing, be it the head or the whole body.

"Some one wants you to suffer, and I have been hired to do it," the man called and then disappeared down an alley.

Numbness overtook Ceyla's body as she walked dazedly to the inn. In the back of her mind, she barely realized her friends called out to her. She moved automatically to them. Although they now stood in front of her asking questions, she could not understand their voices. [I]My brothers are dead. Because of me, my brothers are dead.[/I] The thought suddenly washed over her.

Suddenly she became aware of blood from the archer on her hands, of the sickness washing over her from her sorrow, of the tears tht were running across her face. Her friends voices became clear. She felt like screaming, but her voice still refused to come out. Before exhaustion overcame her, Ceyla moved closer to Dalanius and collapsed in his arms.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]It was obvious that something was wrong with Ceyla. It was also obvious that there wasn't much that Kacela could do about it right now. Something had happened to her, but she seemed too stunned to say anything.

[I]"Come on, you,"[/I] Kacela said as she walked by her father. He got up and followed her away from the group. They went into an alley between a shop and a bar. There, Kacela turned around, shoved her father into the wall and punched him in the face. [I]"You worthless piece of shit!"[/I] she cried as she delievered another punch to his face. [I]"How could you just rape a woman like she was some common whore!?"[/I]

She swung at him for another punch, but he grabbed her arm. Placing his other hand around her waist, he threw her out of the alley into the main street. [I]"Dammit, don't you think I've learned since then!?"[/I] There was a silence in which both tried to hold back tears. Then her father said, [I]"If there's one thing I could take back, it would be what I've done to your mother. What I've done to you. I would take it all back and start over. I'd give you a real father."[/I]

He outstretched his hand to her. Slowly, she took it and stood up. Though she tried, she wasn't able to hold the tears back any longer. She hugged him and sobbed into his shoulder, ready to have a father for the first time in her life.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Vincent slowly stood away from the group. He had almost killed them and he didn't even trust himself at that moment. He knew Dalanius did not trust him one bit, espacially because he killed Neko and Kacela once already and almost kill Ceyla and Cellah along with Hashi. Vincent looked down at his sword and slowly pulled it a little ways out. He just stared at the blade until he found another at his neck.

[B]"Why did you do it Vincent?"[/B]

[B]"I didn't, Zylon did. I figured I was possessed by him after I died the first time and fought with him in the underworld. He used me to exact his revenge on me by killing the people closest to me. I killed myself to stop him."[/B] He didn't flinch at all as the blade was pushed closer almost breaking his skin. He wished for it to slip and slice his throat open.

[B]"Well how do I know it is you?"[/B]

[B]"You do realize that this is the most we have ever said to eaach other. Actually I think this is the most you have ever said at all"[/B]

Dalanuis looked a little taken aback as he sheathed his sword. [B]"He's back to normal." [/B] He gave a small smile as he turned away to Ceyla.

Vincent looked around and saw Kacela and her father in a nearby street and walked over to them. They were currently bonding at this moment, but he didn't know if this was a good or bad thing. He leaned against the wall to the shop and waited to find out what would happen between him and Kacela.

OOC: If everyone is done with their personal things I need to know whether or not to put the end in motion.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][ooc: sorry for the mushy-ness! ^^; :O fixed my bad grammar]

ic: Dalanius smiled to himself as he walked back to Ceyla, things were getting a little overwhelming but at least Vincent and everyone else was back, it was a great relief that Vincent had returned to normal. Dalanius sat down beside Ceyla cradling her in his arms; she lay there unconscious she had clasped in his arms, blood was splattered all over her. A horrible feeling welled up inside Dalanius? stomach, was she wounded? He checked but could not find any evidence. [I]She must have collapsed from exhaustion or shock[/I] he thought.

Dalanius in that moment had finally realized something. He loved Ceyla, the thought of her dying, disappearing from his life was almost too much to bear. In the amount of time he had been with Ceyla and the others, the feelings of friendship he had towards her had become much more, he hoped that she felt the same way.

[B]?Please wake up?? [/B] Dalanius whispered in her ear. Thoughts of what had happened to him previously all disappeared when he looked at her. Ceyla lay there unmoving, Dalanius rested his head lightly on hers, he watched as Vincent walked over towards Kacela and her father. The two appeared to be getting along with each other fine, at least for the moment. Kacela was lucky to have him alive, then again they were all lucky to be alive.
[B]?I-I love you Ceyla please wake up.?[/B] Dalanius stayed with her while he watched the others. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]"...love you" were the words Ceyla heard as she roused from her fainting spell. She kept her eyes stubbornly closed for a moment, finally opening them and looking at her comrades who were thankfully well, before realizing who was holding her. She shifted and looked Dalanius in the eye. He looked unusually worried compared to his normal, almost biting character.

"You might not want to hold me so close. You'll get blood on your clothes," murmured Ceyla feebly, but she leaned closer against him. Dalanius offered her a small smile and pulled her closer. Even in normal circumstances they were not bothered by blood, so there was no reason to choose then to change. "My brothers... they died...."

"Your brothers?" asked Dalanius. Ceyla quickly explained what happened, for once not holding back. The assassin managed to maintain her calm, thankfully. He assured her it was not her fault, which did not convince her, but she was grateful for Dalanius saying it. "So what are you going to do? Ceyla, I don't want you to go off anywhere. That may be selfish but I can't help it."

Ceyla gazed up at him, surprised that he would be so open. She spoke softly, "I knew there would be death in my profession, but I never thought it would be them. I want revenge, but my brothers were never fully fond of an assassin's life. They would be unhappy if I soiled their reputations by killing in their names. So Dalanius, would you mind if I--" Ceyla hesitated and looked away. "Would you mind if I stayed with you? Because you know, I love y--"

Her last word was cut off as Dalanius pressed his lips against hers. When they broke off, they both had a light blush coloring their faces. Ceyla smiled sheepishly. Since Ceyla and Dalanius usually kept walls up, they would have to adjust to being in a more open relationship. Ceyla's blush increased; she could get used to it.

Moving back with the group, Ceyla noticed a new man standing with Kacela. Neko was within speaking distance and helpfully supplied, "Zylon came back through Vincent, killed us, we came back to life, and that's Kacela's father who was brought back with us. And then you and Dalanius started kissing."

Ceyla's normally ruddy complexion turned dark red. She leaned her head into Dalanius's shoulder, while he put his arm around her and smiled a rare, true smile. And she once again thought she could get very used to their new relationship.

"We just have to wait and see what comes next," he said warmly. Nothing in the future seemed so intimidating any longer.

OoC: Again it is mushy, heh. ;) It's ending soon. I'm all sentimental.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Kacela's father opened his eyes and looked at his young daughter as her sobbing began to cease. Something caught his eye. He looked up and saw Vincent standing there watching them. Nodding in approval, he started back toward the party.

[I]"Kacela,"[/I] her father said. [I]"You don't even know my name, do you?"[/I] There was a silence, in which Kacela sniffled, looked up at him and shook her head. Smiling, he continued, [I]"It's Amadeus."[/I]

Returning the smile, Kacela replied, [I]"I'll be just fine calling you 'father'."[/I]

They walked back together to the group, met by a rather out-of-the-ordinary sight: Dalanius and Ceyla kissing. When they pulled away, Neko told them what happened with her, Vincent, and Kacela. Ceyla replied, [I]"We'll just have to wait and see what happens next."[/I]

That's when a thought hit Kacela: Their mission was complete. The princess was safely on her way back to the castle. They had taken some extra time for personal things that they probably wouldn't be asked about in detail upon their arrival to Mecki, but that still didn't save them from the fact that they had to return sooner or later. What would happen to them after that? Would they all go their separate ways? Kacela was snapped out of her thoughts by Vincent.

[I]"Well, I'm not sure about you all,"[/I] he said, [I]"but there's only so much action that can take place in one night before I get tired. Since our first choice of lodging has now been burned to the ground-"[/I] he motioned to the smoldering pile of ashes and burnt wood that had previously been the inn- [I]"I'm open to suggestions."[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Ceyla scratched her head. [B]"Well we should probebly head to Mecki in order to get what we earned"[/B]

Vincent nodded. [B]"It has been at least a year since we left there. It will be great to be at a place that we don't have to fight in."[/B]

Dalanius held onto Ceyla, which struck and nerve of jealousy and anger in Vincent. Not that for Ceyla but because he couldn't hold Kacela that way. She had more important things with her father. [B]"I heard from one of the passing travelers that a boat leaves for Mecki not to far from here in about half an hour. We should probably head that way"[/B]

Kacela nodded. [B]"We can rest on the trip home"[/B] Her and her father turned along witht the others.

Vincent slowly walked along behind them. Their group was slowly shrinking. Cellah and Hashi had already left for their homeland and the others would be doing the same. He watched as the group pulled farther and farther ahead engaged in theri own small talk. He had other things on his mind. He didn't know if his father was really out of him or was just lying in wait. He couldn't take it if he killed any of his friends again.

They piled on the ferry as it set out to sea. The ship rocked back and forth and Vincent hoped no one would get stick. He himself had to ride on ships before to go to war so he was a little used to it.

OOC: When we reach the castle that is when the end is going to start[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Dalanius walked aboard the ferry with the group, the boat was rather rocky and he felt slightly queasy from its constant swaying but nothing enough to make him sick. He walked over to Vincent who was sitting rather quietly.

[B]?What do you think is waiting for us back at the castle??[/B] It may have sounded like an odd question, epically coming from Dalanius but it was a legitimate question. Dalanius didn?t know why but he felt something strange in returning to the castle. Not once had he missed its grounds, usually he couldn?t wait to get home but something was telling him to keep away. Maybe it was just him in a strange mood. Vincent shrugged in response.

[B]?Our reward hopefully, who knows? Why??[/B] Dalanius shrugged in response this time.

[B]?Curious.?[/B] He gave Vincent a pat on the back and walked back over to Ceyla; he walked around her and put his hands over her eyes.

[B]?Guess who.?[/B] He whispered into her ear, he heard her chuckle before she lifted his hands off her face and turned around. He used to do the same with his wife?

[B]?Any problems??[/B] Dalanius shook his head indicating a no; Ceyla smiled and turned around looking back out to the water. He hoped to god that nothing would come in between them. He rested his head on her shoulder, if she was feeling sea sick than she definitely wasn?t showing it. He watched the waves as the ferry continued to rock backwards and forwards. [I]I hope this ride doesn?t take too long [/I] he thought.[/SIZE]