OtakuBoards

Enclave [M-LVS]

Deadpool

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Dalanius ran out of the castle with the princess over one shoulder and dragging the screaming Kacela behind him. The ground was shaking considerably when they reached outside, [B]?come on Vincent I know you can get out of there?somehow?.[/B] He begin making his way back down the castle entrance when he stopped dead in his tracks.

Kacela was still screaming[B] ?Let me go!? [/B] but Dalanius wouldn?t loosen his grip on her. There was a dragon terrorizing the place where the group now held up.

[B]?Oh shit? [/B] Dalanius sighed, Kacela was still determined to get away from him and back in the castle to Vincent, the princess however was unconscious no doubt from all the excitement. In desperation Kacela twisted his arm, he cringed spun her around and grabbed her by the shoulders and looked directly into her eyes.

[B]?Look ?missy! Vincent will be fine; right now I need you to focus on helping us get rid of this dragon, if we don?t then we all die and you rushing back in side to save him will mean nothing cause you?ll have to fight that ten ton fire breathing bag of scales by yourself!?[/B] Kacela stopped trying to get away and just stood there with tears in her eyes.
[B]?I know how it feels? believe me I do, so are you going to help or not??[/B]

Whatever her answer, Dalanius was going to be rushing down the rest of the way to help Cellah and Ceyla fight the new development, dragons were royal pains in the butt.
[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neko stirred and woke up. She had been aware of everything, but for some reason couldn't move. She had suddenly felt a great need for her, and her mind over took he physical state. She stood and was a little shakey at first, but soon regained her composture and grabbed her sword to help the others. She ran out and saw a dragon.
"Oh shit," she said.
"A little help would be nice!" Ceyla yelled at her.
"You got it!" Neko replied with a smile that showed only a touch of weakness still left over.
She walked over to the dragon who was busy fighting with Ceyla and Cellah to notice her soft movements.
"Llie n'vanima ar' lle atara lanneina," she whispered to her sword and it began to grow a strong white. "Auta miqula orqu, and in case you don't know elvish, that means 'go kiss an orc' you dragon." She slamed her sword into the dragon's side and it screamed.
It's attension waas turned to her, giving Ceyla and Cellah a change to attack it.

Arrows of Cellah's hit the dragon, and Neko cast a spell then slashed it with her sword. Ceyla ran closer and cut into its neck. The terrible dragon continued to stand after that attack; it was putting up one hell of a fight.

Ceyla hacked at every inch of penetrable hide. The scales provided amazing resistance. Once again Ceyla was forced back as the dragon breathed flame. Neko managed to avoid being hit as well. Once again the dragon was hit in the neck as Cellah shot an arrow into its neck.

The dragon only needed a couple more sure hits before it fell into death's embrace. They almost had it beaten.

From the corner of Ceyla's eye she caught sight of another person running towards them. At first she feared it was another enemy, but a smile involuntarily graced her face as she identified the person as Dalanius. He had been safe, as she had hoped. The dragon's movement snapped her back to the battle at hand. Ceyla struck once again struck the dragon and yelled, "A little more help is always appreciated, Dalanius!"

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]As much as she wanted to help Vincent, Kacela realized that the safety of her friends came first. She climbed on a hill to the side of the fight and began firing a storm of arrows at the dragon. A well aimed shot caught the dragon in the eye, making it roar in pain.

It raised its head and began to throw fire everywhere. Its neck was stretched out as it threw flames into the heavens; the perfect opportunity. Cellah drew back an arrow and shot with deadly accuracy into the throat of the dragon, piercing the soft underscales. For good measure, a few more shots were fired in, as well as some slices and stabs. This dragon was certainly dead.

The dragon fell to the ground, blood flowing freely from his body. Dalanius cheered in victory and looked up to the hill. Kacela was gone. She had already left for the castle again. On the top of the hill, she had left an arrow sticking up from the ground, its guidefeathers in the air. This was her message to Dalanius; [I]'I'll be back, and I'll be safe.'[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

Vincent frowned as the castle still shook. "If the dragon's dead then waht the hell is this?" He saw Kacela down the hall as the floor in between them began to crack. "No stay right..." He ws lifted into the air as a huge shape came up from under him smashing through the castle. He fell off and hit the ground. He yanked the pole out and stared at the creature before him. "Damn you fatehr. Why did you have so many traps" The huge diamond golum stood before him.

He watched the group immediatly attack, but the attacks just glanced off the ceatures hard surface. "Watch out. Kaceal!" HE saw Kacela fall back to the ground blacked out. "Why you" The pain from his injuries left him as he slowly stood up staring at the creature attacking his friends. Black energy curled around his body then began to pulse as he grew more and more furious.

OoC: As always, PM me if I need to change anything.

IC:Ceyla saw another arrow pierce the dragon's throat. Strangely, it was not shot from Cellah's direction. Each warrior gave it an additional strike. More arrows landed in it from two directions. Much blood flowed from the undeniably dead beast.

Ceyla smiled lightly at Dalanius, who returned it briefly. An unconscious girl lay near him.

"I'm glad you're here, dalanius. Is she the princess?" Ceyla asked, pointing to the prostrate girl.

"I found her in the upper levels of the castle. Vincent might still..." He broke off and looked towards the hill. A lone arrow stood straight up in the ground. No one was there. "Kacela has gone back for Vincent. We cannot bring the princess into possible danger, but neither should we leave our comrades."

Cellah and the boys came running up to them. Ceyla smirked at the newly conscious boys.

"Reid, Owen, Evan, take the princess to Mecki. The monsters all seem to focus more on us than her." With cold eyes Ceyla continued, "She [I]will[/I] arrive safely, or I will personally hunt you down. I can assure you a slow and painful death if she does not."

The three men paled but took the princess. Ceyla smirked to herself as they rode off. Dalanius glanced at her and raised an eyebrow.

"I can be a very harsh person when the mood strikes," Ceyla said, then turned to Cellah. "Let's go to the castle. We can try to find your harpy friend."

They quickly made their way to the castle. They saw Kacela heading towards Vincent as the floor began to split apart. Once again, they were faced with a giant monster. A diamond golem towered over them. Each tried attacking, but their weapons glanced off the hard skin. The creature swang its arm, hitting Kacela. She landed to the floor unconscious. Ceyla looked to Vincent. Rage contorted his features. Black energy formed around his body, and he fired a powerful blast of magic at the golem.

OOC: This is where the rp switches over to the rest of the group and not Vincent.

Ic: Vincent brought his sword up stopping the creature's arm as it came crashing donw, making a large crater. Vincent held his ground and kept the arm a few inches from his head. "Dalanius, get them all out of here" He rooled out of the way as a foot stood where he once was.

"Vincent we just can't..." He was cut off as a blast of energy hit right in front of him. Dalanius nodded as he picked up Kacela and rode off on his horse witht he otehrs right behind him.

Vincent flipped up and ran along the creature's arm and slashed it on the shoulder sending a large explosion of diamonds in the air and a huge crash as the creature went off balance and hit the ground.

OOC: Now ya'll call the shots

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Kacela woke up slowly, trying to recall what happened. She remembered a dragon...then Vincent...then a sudden strike from the arm of a massive diamond golem. It was as though the arm reached for her again, she remembered it so clearly in her mind.

Jumping violently and screaming, Kacela looked wildly around her. She was on a horse, moving fast on a dirt road. Turning around, she saw Dalanius staring back at her, surprised. Looking down the line of her comrades, only one thought came to her.

[I]"Where's Vincent?"[/I] she asked weakly. She would have been ashamed of herself, had her wits been about her. Dalanius' face softened to a bit of a smile, though his eyes betrayed him. [I]"Vincent will be alright,"[/I] he said. [I]"I'm sure he'll catch up to us shortly."[/I]

Kacela glared at Dalanius dangerously and said, [I]"You didn't answer my question."[/I] Sighing, Dalanius replied, [I]"He's still at the castle."[/I] He pointed a thumb in the direction of the castle, already almost faded out of sight.

Instead of fighting, like Dalanius thought she would have, she just stared back at the castle. Then she turned, faced forward and looked down. [I]'Be safe, dear one,'[/I] she said in her mind, hoping that somehow, the thought would reach him.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Cellah
"Unugh What happened" she said she saw Dalinus and Kacela. Kacela looked manic and Dal was trying to calm her the best he could she walked over to them and Dal explained the situation Cellah smiled patting Kacela's shoulder
"dont worry we can look for our loved ones together me for Hashi and you for vincent it will be a our own personal adventure "she said smiling

Ceyla remained cognizant after the golem was destroyed. Only Neko and Vincent were missing. The princess should get to the castle safely, leaving them free to look for their friends. She approached Dalanius, Cellah, and Kacela. She sighed with relief as no one had a fatal injury.

"Vincent will escape, and so will Neko," Ceyla assured. "We need to decide what to do next. Cellah, I think you should lead. We saw your friend at the castle, so he might not be far away. And if he is, you'll know better than any of us how to find him. Where do we go first?"

"ME?!" Cellah said somewhat shocked she thought Dal would lead but now more than ever she had to stay calm and Focus
"If I was someone who kidnapped Hashi I would need to mvoe him somewhere with alot of mountains so he would have a hard time flying and be easy to catch if he got away and there is probally a nest of other harpies within earshot because harpies attack any intruder harpies and there not as nice as Hashi so that would be the best spot
"

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Dalanius rode with Kacela seated in front of him; he found himself thinking that he was now in a reversed position to previous events. Although the split in the group wasn?t intentional, Dalanius found him himself in the company of three women, he found this somewhat on an awkward prospect. Thinking about the past events his thoughts turned to Vincent and Neko; he hoped that they would escape the castle ok and that Vince's wounds werent to life threatening. Dalanius hated the fact that he had to leave them, his code taught him that no one was to be left behind.

He listened as Ceyla spoke [B]"We need to decide what to do next. Cellah, I think you should lead. We saw your friend at the castle, so he might not be far away. And if he is, you'll know better than any of us how to find him. Where do we go first?"[/B]

[B]"ME?!" [/B] Cellah said she sounded somewhat shocked then calmed herself [B]"If I was someone who kidnapped Hashi I would need to move him somewhere with a lot of mountains so he would have a hard time flying and be easy to catch if he got away and there is probably a nest of other harpies within earshot because harpies attack any intruder harpies and there not as nice as Hashi so that would be the best spot."[/B]

[B]?I propose the Micandor Mountain range as a possible location, the range isn?t that far from here, if we head back to the city and then west we should arrive there in no time.? [/B] Kacela spoke.

[B]?That?s our destination then? Cellah replied[/B]

Dalanius just stayed silent during the exchange, he looked about the path weary for any enemy that may randomly show its self. He realized that he had somewhat reverted back to his old self, and so quickly, he sighed inwardly to himself looking to the left at the mountains in the near distance. [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

Vincent pulled himself along the hallway of the castle. The force of the creatures inpact had sent him through one of the stone walls. A trail of blood followed him. He was too weak to stand as the amount of blood he lost. He made it to the stairs and rolled down them coming to a stop at the bottom floor. He saw Neko down teh hallway trying to wave the cloud of dust and smoke that filled the castle. "Neko" His voice was feeble as it didn't catch her attention. He saw her turn the other way. "No" With extreme effort he raised his hand and fired a small but noticable blast off to the wall to her right creating a small hole but catching her attention before he passed out.

"Vincent!' she screamed after seeing him fall.
She rushed over to him and tears began to fill her eys.
"Don't die...." she said to him. "wait....how did i do that thing with Cellah? Oh yeah, now I remember..... Aa' lasser en lle coia orn n' omenta gurtha" She said and another bright blue light came from her hands poured itself into Vincent's wounds, healing them. She collasped beside him breathlessly and looked at him.
"Please wake up Vincent....please."

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Before making their way to the Micandor mountain range, the group stopped for rest, water, and food if they could catch any. No one was sure if there was a town anywhere nearby so they wanted to be prepared. It seemed as though they had a long trip ahead of them.

Dalanius made sure the horses were tied securely and went around the group, seeing what supplies they had. Most of the water sacks were almost empty. [I]"Alright,"[/I] Dalanius said authoritatively, [I]"we need to replenish our supplies as best we can. Ceyla and Cellah, you take the water sacks and see if you can find any water. Kacela, come with me. We're going to hunt for food in that wood over there."[/I] He pointed to a patch of woodland about thirty yards away. [I]"Let's go,"[/I] he said, and everyone split up.

As soon as Kacela had gotten off of Dalanius' horse, she had taken her cloak out of her small bag and put it on. Hiding from the world seemed to help her sometimes, though others might think it cowardly. Getting her bow strung and readying an arrow, she and Dalanius went into the woods.

For a while, neither said anything. Dalanius broke the silence by saying, [I]"Kacela...Vincent will be alright. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would-"[/I]

[I]"Save it," [/I] Kacela said savagely. [I]"He's human, and humans die. That's that. There's nothing anyone can do."[/I] Finding an animal, she aimed and shot within a few seconds. She went and found her kill; a mother rabbit, her babies beside her dead body. At the sight of Kacela, they scattered in fear. [I]'All things die,'[/I] she thought as she picked up her kill. Her thoughts tried to drown out the twinge of guilt and sadness that rose inside of her. [I]'It was this one's time...'[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

Vincent let out a small groan as he pulled himself up. "Thanks Neko"

She gave a small smile as she attempted to hold him up with what energy she had left. "Your heavy"

"Are you calling me fat? I have you know I keep a very strict diet"

"Oh shutup and don't make me do all the work" They made their way outside the castle and stopped beside the shattered golem and the fallen dragon. "Looks like ya'll did a number on the dragon"

Neko smiled. "And the golem did one on you"

"He got lucky" Vincent sat down on the ground as he looked around. "Where is your horse?"

Neko shrugged her shoulders as Vincent's horse came out from the woods. "Must have gone off with the group.

They gathered as much wood as they could and made a small fire and pitched Vincent's tent. Vincent sat down next to teh frie as Neko finished patching his minor wounds that weren't healed by her spell. "You can have the tent Neko. I will be fine out here"

Ceyla noticed Dalanius had returned to his more detached, somber state. Kacela still worried over Vincent; it was noticeable in her normally cool demeanor. Ceyla was at a loss for any way to reassure them. She searched for water with Cellah as Dalanius asked, hoping their group would be whole again soon.

Cellah said, "I can hear water just beyond those trees. It's a small river."

Ceyla nodded. Cellah had exceptional hearing. They found a stream of cold, clear water. The happy stream seemed out of place after the bloodshed they had been exposed to that day. The two filled the water flasks and took them back to the horses.

"I'm taking my horse to get a drink, and then I'm going to wash up," Ceyla said. "Call me if you need anything."

She faintly grinned at Cellah before heading back to the stream. Her horse grazed contentedly as she pulled out spare clothes. Dirt and blood--both her own and her enemies'--stained the clothing she currently wore. She grimaced at the red substance that invaded her senses and quickly removed it.

The pure water removed all traces of the earlier battle. She bathed quickly but valued the feeling of being cleansed. As she dried off and changed into fresh attire, she felt a wave of paranoia. She inspected the trees for an invisible enemy. No one seemed to be present, but she felt like a pair of eyes was watching her. She shook away the sensation. [I]I must be getting delusional,[/I] she mused.

She returned to Cellah, saying she did not mean to take so long. Ceyla tied her sandy blond hair out of her face and waited for Dalanius and Kacela to return.

[B][COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]ooc:Gah! names confuse me! let me know if ive stuffed up somewhere.[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]ic:
Dalanius attempted to be... sensative and break the silence the two warriors were sharing while hunting for food.

[B]"Kacela...Vincent will be alright. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would-"[/B]

[B]"Save it," [/B] Kacela said savagely to Dalanius cutting him off in mid sentence. [B]"He's human, and humans die. That's that. There's nothing anyone can do."[/B]

Dalanius watched as Kacela picked up her kill, he could tell she was thinking something, but was unsure as to what that was; he guessed it was something to do with Vincent. A familar anger nagged at him.

[I]?There?s nothing anyone can do?? [/I] he thought. [I]?Bunch of lies, your only saying that to make yourself feel better and block out the pain, it doesn?t work?? [/I] Spotting something out of the corner of his eye, Dalanius unsheathed a dagger he had picked up while slaughtering orcs and flung it away from his body without looking.

The dagger flew through the air, pierced the breast of an unfortunate bird and then lodged in a tree. Dalanius walked over to the creature, which was still alive, it was squirming t break free. Dalanius stood there, staring at the creatures struggle for survival, blood dripped down the blade. The bird in desperation began squawking for aid, its cry?s got louder as its pain increased. In the depths of his mind a woman screamed hideously, his trance was broken as his hands clasped the bird?s neck and broke it.

Removing the animal from the tree along with his dagger, Dalanius walked past Kacela who was staring at him with an odd look, a look of disgust mixed with confusion. He stopped at if he was going to explain his actions but just looked to the sky and kept walking. Some minutes later he reached their camp and lay the animals down that he had slain, soon after Kacela emerged.

Ceyla saw the food they had and a smile spread across her face. [B]?Good, I?m starving?[/B] she was hoping they would return soon. Cellah nodded in agreement and examined what they had brought back.

[B]?We should get a fire started?[/B] Kacela stated with a sideways glance to Dalanius. He looked away, and in a low voice spoke.

[B]?I?m not hungry?? [/B] With those words he gathered his equipment and headed to the near by stream.

[B]?What?s wrong with him??[/B] Cellah asked Questioningly. Ceyla went to go after him but Kacela stopped her.

[B]?Don?t worry about him he?s probably just stressed and not used to all these women,"[/B]Kacela tried to sound light hearted. [B]"We are all tired lets eat something and try to get some rest, were not that far off the mountain range and hopefully we will find your Hashi there Cellah.?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Cellah looked and Kacela and gave her a hug
"its ok Cellah Im sure vince is alright he's tough if you want you can meditate with me" she said as the mountains looming over them
"Im coming Hashi" she said sighing she looked at dal and giggled
"come on Dal you'll get use to all us girls" she said
"Now lets go" she said
"hyahh!" she shouted as the galloped towards the range

Vincent smiled. "Alright I will be good" He took his pipe out and lit it. "First I need some relaxing time" He looked up as the night sky filled over them. The sky was clear and with all the stars almost made it seem like day. The moon was clear a full and gave a eerie but calm look to the place. After he finished his pipe he followed Neko into the tent and laid down next ot her. He didn't know if she was asleep or not but he was having mixed feeling run through his mind. He stared at the roof of the tent doubting he would ever fall asleep with what he was feeling. [I]She's probably moved on and has forgotten about me. It is probably for the better since she is always on the go and doesn't stay in one place. But still..[/I] He closed his eyes as he tried to get the thought out of his head but a new image came up in his mind. Neko. He had known her for years and she knew him the best.

OoC: Ceyla's paranoia has a point which will come up later.

Ceyla appreciated Cellah's cheer. Cellah kept smiling, which was hard to do. Kacela, too, tried staying at ease. They arrived at the foot of the towering mountains. The harpy Hashi would hopefully be close by.

As they began their ascent, Ceyla felt paranoia creep over her once again, as she had at the stream. She strained for any sign of an enemy but found none. Kacela had said to give Dalanius space, but Ceyla wished to talk to the paladin. She kept quiet, telling herself how ridiculous her trepidation was. Her hand strayed to the bracelet on her right wrist. The metal felt cold against her skin.

She sighed softly. Cellah heard the sound and looked at her curiously. Ceyla grinned at the huntress. "Let's find Hashi as soon as possible," Ceyla said with abnormal cheer. She focused straight ahead on the path. It was much easier to hide anxieties than confront them.

Neko slept for a few hours and woke up. She walked out of the tent to find Vincent sitting there, thinking about something. She used quick and graceful elf like moves and snuck up behind him.
"Boo!" she said and he jumped.
"Woah," vincent replied from shock. "Why aren't you asleep?"
"I was, but I can never sleep for too long unless I'm drunk."

"Neither can I" He smiled as he tried to move his arm but found it still hurt. He began to make a sling then foudn himself with a problem. "A little help"

Neko came tot eh side and helped him finish the sling. "Luckily I have something to help me sleep." He took a flask out of the pack and took a swig then held it out to Neko. "You up for some"