OtakuBoards

Enclave [M-LVS]

Deadpool

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]As she sat alone by the fire, cooking the rabbit and bird that she and Dalanius had caught, she noticed Ceyla acting rather nervously. Not long after, the meat was cooked to perfection.

[I]"The food is ready,"[/I] she said to the other women. Kacela set the food out on a rock by them and moved over by the trees. Ceyla watched her and said, [I]"Aren't you going to have some?"[/I]

Shaking her head, Kacela replied, [I]"Maybe later. I'm going to go for a walk. Make sure to leave some for Dalanius."[/I] With that, she went back into the forest.

As she got well into her walk, Kacela found a tree that she had an impulse to climb. Nimbly, she scaled the tree. When she got a fair distanced above the ground, she found a group of branches that could act as a makeshift resting place. Wrapping her cloak around her, she rested her body and closed her eyes, listening to the sounds around her.

Birds twittered their songs and flew about the trees. A faint breeze danced through the leaves, making soft, rattling earth music. She could hear various creatures below her, going through their day on the ground finding food, making a shelter, or simply playing.

Before the breeze took her to the release of sleep, the thought crossed her mind again, like a message to Vincent: [I]'Be safe, dear one.'[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

Vincent smiled as she watched Neko start swaying. "Here let me have it" He reached for it as she began yo chug more. "No bad Neko" He snatched the bottle and finished off the rest of the whiskey. A couple minutes later his head began to spin and his wounds didn't hurt that much anymore. He sat doiwn before he fell down as Neko began dancing around the fire making him laugh. "Having a good time?"

OoC: I'm going to take control of the RP over from digiX. I'll post in the Underground about overall direction of the story. This should get things moving again. For my purposes, our current location is right near the foot of the Micandor mountains, and Hashi will be on the first mountain we look on. We will fight other harpies first, then go to where Hashi is held.

IC: The night had passed without incident. Dalanius and Kacela had kept mostly to themselves. Ceyla woke to the light of false dawn. They were at the foot of the Micandor mountains. She gathered and packed her blankets, then removed all traces of their fire. Cellah woke second, and together they readied the horses.

Dalanius had slept away from them, but Ceyla made sure he had eaten. He needed time alone. She gave him time to himself, letting him be the one to offer information. She moved near his sleeping pallet. The sound of her footsteps stirred him awake. Ceyla wished him a good morning, offered a faint smile, and returned to find Cellah had woken Kacela. Ceyla wondered how Vincent and Neko were, but trusted they fared well.

They set out at a gallop on the horses. They found a worn path leading up the mountain. A fresh footprint was imbedded in the dirt. As they ascended the path, dark spots started circling in the sky.

"Look!" Cellah said quietly but urgently. "Those spots... they're harpies. Hashi must be close." They all nodded in agreement. "We'll have to be careful, because they will attack us on sight."

"This rescue will hopefully go better than the last one," Kacela wished.

They went further up the moutain, going slower so the horses would not make as much noise. An old wooden fortress sat farther up the mountain. By all looks it was abandoned. It would make a good hide out to hide Hashi.

A shriek over their heads alerted their senses. Four harpies had spotted them. As the first dove at them, Ceyla pulled out small throwing knives. Although they were inefficient against armor or tough hide, the enemy harpies were not thick-skinned. She waited as one lunged at them, and threw the dagger into its wing. The others drew weapons as well, and they started fighting off the vicious foes.

"Out of my way you dirty feathered bitches!" Cellah said she had downed a bottle of sake before they entered and fireed rapidly 1 harpy went down then 2 then three
"that'll teach you to mess with my love" she slurred shooting the others watched on
'so this is Cellah when she is drunk" Kacela said
"glad I get along with her" she said as Cellah shot arrows until she was out "I need something to shoot!" she said stumbling

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Dalanius looked sky wards as four harpies lunged at them traveling up the mountain. He drew his sword and took up the rear of the group. In no time the girls had taken care of the harpies. He shook his head as Cellah stumbled around drunk; a smile forced the sides of his lips upwards.

[B]"I need something to shoot!?[/B] Cellah shouted stumbling around, Dalanius stifled a laugh, for some reason the sight of her drunk was humorous. The now somewhat similar shriek of Harpies returned as 2 more arrived on the scene. There presence was known now, and it would be no use just sitting there.

[B]?We need to move?[/B] stated Kacela.

[B]"Lets go then!"[/B]Cellah shouted. The four headed closer and closer to the wooden fortress.

[B]"When we get to the top, i will stay behind at the entrance to guard our rear while you three save Hashi"[/B] Dalanius didn't expect them to agree with his plan, whatever the general consensus was he would follow.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Dalanius offered to stay behind as two more harpies approached. Cellah, who was almost amusingly drunk and irritated, immediately shot one of the birds. It fell to the ground with a thump.

"That'll teach 'em!" Cellah said with intoxicated happiness.

Another harpy rose into view. They started heading for the fortress, with Cellah and Kacela firing arrows at the harpies as they went. Dalanius stayed with them until they reached the building and stopped, intent on guarding the rear.

"Dalanius, it's nice of you to want to guard us," Ceyla said. She grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the fort's entrance. She looked at him stubbornly and said, "We can all be safe together, so don't try to sacrifice yourself. You're also alive, in case you forgot, which means we can't let you stay out here to be bird food." He did not give her an answer, but he followed. They immediately barred the door upon entering the building, keeping the harpies out for at least a while.

Layers of dust covered the inside of the abandoned stronghold. They cautiously traced a path where dust had been disrupted. Eventually they wre lead to a barred door. The sound of something--or rather someone--pulling at chains broke the silence that had settled over them. Kacela pressed lightly at the door and mouthed, [I]It's unlocked.[/I] With a swift push they opened the door.

A cage with a chained harpy hung from the ceiling. Four men in black clothing stood expectantly. Their weapons--two had broadswords, two had axes--started advancing in a painfully slow manner towards the group. "Those are mercenaries," Ceyla said. "Stay on your toes and kill them as quickly as possible."

"you handel them" Cellah said her druken anger worn off she had the unual gift to burn off alchohol and lightspeed she kicked one of th e mercenary and used him as a stepping stool up to the cage she used her iron fist to bash threw the cage
"Hashi-kun!" she said flinging her arms around him and kissing him passiontely
"I missed you!" she said said Hashi wrapped his wings around her
"oh my cellah bell your safe" he said she clibed onto his back and he drew his weapon which was a very odd weapon it had a base with three prongs connected to many thin almost invisible strings he sheriked and swooped down

Vincent smiled as Neko tried to pull him up. He stood up but began to sway. "I had more then I thought I did." He stumbled around a little bit then laid down on his back watching the stars. Neko was still dancing until he caught her leg and made her fall next to him. "Man you have a lot of energy now don't you" He couldn't help but wonder what the others were up to. But to them him and Neko were considered dead. He forced the feeling out of his head as he smiled at Neko

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]The guards were quite ferocious. They didn't give Kacela any time to try to fire at them from afar. The one that chose to fight her was armed with a large axe. He started by hurling his axe at her. Being distracted by all the action around her, she hardly made it under the flying weapon before she heard it lodge into the wall behind her. As she tried to collect her wits, the large guard made his way to her (swiftly, considering his girth) and lifted her up by her leather vest. With a grunt of effort, he threw her into a stone wall.

Kacela fell to the ground in a heap of pain. Her head was spinning and her back ached terribly. Her ears were ringing loudly, though she could hear a faint shriek. Chancing to open her eyes, she saw only vague sillhouettes. The one she had heard shrieking was flying into a fray of fighting.

She felt herself being lifted forcefully. Through her dizzyness, she was able to see the massive form of the guard in front of her. Trying her hardest not to faint, she leaned her back against the wall and kicked her legs up, hitting the guard in the stomach and giving her enough time to stumble away. She had no idea where she was going and the pounding in her head got so bad, she could hardly see straight.

As she fell onto another wall, she felt something: the handle of the guard's axe. Forcing her body to pull the axe out of the wall was a challenge, but she managed it. She saw his figure close to her. Swinging with all she had, she felt the axe make contact with flesh. Her strength finally failed her and her hands slipped from the handle of the axe. Kacela's sight cleared for a moment and she saw where she had hit the guard as he fell to the ground. She had put the axe halfway through his neck.

When his great bulk hit the ground limply, her muscles gave way as well. She stumbled back on the wall and slid down to the ground. She would not give in to unconsiousness, but there was nothing she could do now but wait until her comrades finished off the remaining guards. She closed her eyes in an attempt to stop the pounding of her head.[/FONT][/SIZE]

"I had more than you! You should be able to dance...." Neko paused and looked at the sky, seeing the millions of stars. "Woah...."
"Pretty isn't it?" Vincent asked.
"Hell yeah."
"You know, you never did tell me what you did to first 2 years after you ran away and before you met me,"He said.
Neko's eyes got wide and her heart began pounding.
"Somethings are best forgotten."
Vincent looked at Neko.
"You can trust me," He said to her.
"Well.....I was an assain." She replied.
"That's nothing new."
"Let me continue, I was an assain, a bounty hunter. I killed anything, women, children, pregnat women babies, anything, if it got me money to survive. I moved from village to village killing. Then I got an assigment in your village. I was to kill...."
"Who?" Vincent asked.
"You. But I couldn't. Something held me back."
"What?"
"I don't know."

Ceyla stood before a black-haired man with a broadsword. Something about him seemed familiar. She gripped her stiletto tightly in her hand. Without a sound the man charged at her. She dodged his first blow and swiped at him with her blade. Behind her she heard a thump. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Kacela tossed to the ground. Nothing could be done for her at the moment; Ceyla had her hands too busy with the assassins. They dodged each other's blows, neither landing nor getting in a hit.

Above her head she heard the sound of crashing metal. Cellah had broken Hashi from his cage. The mercenary flicked his eyes up to glance at the sound. That mere second was all it took for Ceyla to thrust her blade between his ribs. He fell to his knees, struggled for a moment to stand, and collapsed. He turned his face to look at her. "Nicely done as always, Amethyst," he muttered before death overcame him.

Ceyla started at the use of the alias. Most assassins used fake names when being hired, making it harder to trace them in their personal lives. Ceyla normally refused to show her face to anyone hiring her, and kept her face hidden when on actual assassinations. There had been no reason to hide her face for the last two endeavors, but there should have been no way to track her through working for the king.

Dalanius had taken care of another ax-wielding fighter, and Cellah and Hashi dealt with the last. The three were already at Kacela's side. Kacela held her head but remained conscious. Ceyla shook off any feelings of dread and smiled lightly at Cellah and the newcomer harpy.

"It's good that we finally found him," Ceyla said. "Welcome to our little group, Hashi."

They left the fortress, remaining quiet as they headed outside. The enemy harpies had cleared away. With a whistle they called the horses. The sped away from the mountain, covering as much distance as possible. By the time night rose again, they made camp not too far from where they had escaped Ravenbrook.

There was a level of uncertainty remaining, but the mood around the campfire was lighter now that they found Hashi. Cellah was beaming.

They talked lightly before heading again into serious subjects.

"Vincent could still be nearby. We need to find him," Kacela said.

"Neko too. They're our friends," Cellah added. She seemed more confident with Hashi near her.

"The obvious place to start looking is around Ravenbrook. That is where we last saw them," Dalanius stated.

"Then we can start looking tomorrow morning," Ceyla said. She wondered what changes the group would continue to go through. "I want to find them, but after we do I have to..." She trailed off for a moment. She broke one of the most important rules of an assassin by growing attached to her comrades. Putting a grin on her face she continued, "I'm probably heading to a city called Seroth pretty soon. It might be interesting for you all to come with me. Tell me what you want to do once we find Neko and Vincent."

Vincent knew where this was going and found it best to end the converstion there. "Well you have your reasons" He thought to himself. "My I ask how much you were paid"

"Uhh, quite a bit, several thousand"

Vincent stood up instantly. "You do realize that the person probably wants there money back"

A voice came from the woods. "Your right I do" A man followed by eight others walked out of the forest.

"Jack. Your suppossed to be dead"

"After you took allthe glory and I was left on the battlefield to die with the others we decided to have our revenge. And now that we found you and the girl we paid, I say that the pay back is in order" He pulled out a scimitar and a blue arua began to come around him. "Prepare yourself Vincent. For you are surely outnumbered"

Vincent watched the others grow in power as Vincent drew his dia katanna. "Neko, i want you to go and find the others as fast as you can."

"You can't take them alone, your hu.."

"i am fine, but unless we have help you and me will fall to their blades"

"Bu.."

"Go" He watched her take off running into the woods as one fo the guys run after her "No" He went to intercept but was cut off by one fo the others. Vincent's body became covered int he black energy as He fought the Jack and the seven others the best he could. He managed to take off one's head as he was thrown to the ground. "Damn" He looked up to see them holding their hands above him with a ball of energy aimed at him. "I love you Kacela..." Light over took him but then changed to darkness.

Vincent awoke some time later to find a red cavern ceiling above him.

"Welcome to the Netherrealm my friend. We have been expecting you"

"Oh shit" He slowly stood up and came face to face with a demon that was none other then Zylon. "Uhh, Hi dad. not still mad are you?" A punch to the jaw answered his question as he slid across the ground. "Well that answers it"

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]After the group talked for a while, Kacela broke off from them and moved a bit farther into the darkness, only partially illuminated by firelight. There, she fell into an uneasy sleep.

Kacela found herself in a dark place. Suddenly, she saw Vincent appear. He was deathly pale. [I]"Vincent!"[/I] she called as she went toward him. She hugged him closely when she noticed something. [I]"Vincent, you're cold..."[/I]

[I]"Kacela,"[/I] Vincent said. He got ready to say something more...

[I]"Get up, Kacela! Quick!"[/I] She was jolted out of her sleep by Ceyla. Kacela looked around the camp to see what caused the note of urgency in her voice. Her eyes rested on Neko. Her eyes widened as she continued to look around. If Neko was here, surely Vincent must be too.

Neko said quickly, [I]"Come on, you guys have to come! Vincent's in danger!"[/I] Kacela jumped up and went to Neko. [I]"Lead the way! Go!"[/I] Neko began running and everyone followed. Kacela pulled out her sword, readying for any battle that may come.

Suddenly, four people jumped out of the forest and tackled Neko. Four more walked out and faced the group. One of them said, [I]"I see you've brought friends. I guess we'll just have to kill them just like Vincent, won't we?"[/I]

Everything seemed to stop. Kacela's eyes widened in disbelief. [I]"You lie!"[/I] she shouted, rage welling up inside her. [I]"Oh, it seems I've hit a nerve, haven't I?"[/I] said the man calmly.

She couldn't let him get away with this. [I]"You shut your mouth!"[/I] she yelled with all of her being as she charged him, her sword ready to taste his flesh and rip him apart.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Vincent lay on his back bloody and bruised. "Sorry about before"

Zylon smiled. "If you can beat me then you can see your little friend again"

Vincent's body went black as he appeared infront of him and began beating him repeatedly. After about thirty minutes later Vincent stood panting as Zylon was ont he ground unmoving. A ligth came around Vincent and the next thing he knew he was outside where his friends and the mercs were fighting. Everything stopped as they stared at him. "What?"

Kacela walked up to him and looked into his eyes. "Vincent is that you"

"Of course"

"You don't look the same"

[url=http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d41/whitewolf_fang/?action=view¤t=TyranT.jpg]Click Here[/url] His armor is black and white, his hair is black with red through it and has red eyes.

Ceyla finished off another mercenary. They had been fighting for nearly half an hour. A sudden flash of light engulfed Vincent's body. Everyone stood still as Vincent rose. His looks and armor had changed. That would be odd enough in itself, if he had not been [I]dead[/I] not long before. Kacela approached him, gazing steadily into his eyes.

"Vincent, is that you?" she asked.

"Of course," he answered.

"You don't look the same," she said simply.

Ceyla covered her mouth as a laugh threatened to spill out. [I]That's an understatement if I've ever heard one,[/I] she mused. Kacela embraced Vincent in a fierce hug. Everyone began smiling at the extreme weirdness of the situation. It is not every day that a friend comes back from the dead.

"I'm still here," Vincent assured.

After geting rid of the mercenaries' bodies, they told everything that had taken place since their separation. It was still unknown if Vincent had changed in more than the physical sense.

"You don't stay down for very long," Dalanius commented.

"No, I don't," Vincent laughed. "It seems there are a lot of mercs interested in us right now. The ones who held Hashi captive, the ones who attacked me and Neko. I'm almost expecting someone to jump out at us right now."

"We're popular right now," Neko said.

"It seems we are," Ceyla concurred. "It'll be trouble if someone else was hired beforehand to come after us. There's a city not far from here called Thornrow, full of mystics, magic users, and thieves. Most people are unaware of it, but that place has deep roots among assassins. I have to go there soon. We could all go together and see if anyone else has a price on our heads."

Neko looked around with a guilty expression.
"Yeah about that......" she said.
"What?" Ceyla asked.
"There's deinfatly a price on me and Vincent. That much I know." Neko replied.
"How do you know for sure?"
"I just know. I'll tell you later when this is all over ok?" Neko smiled. "In the meantime, it would be a wise decisoin to leave here."

Cellah nodded
"Good idea' she said for vincent and neko she her tone of voice sounded completely diffenrt from her meek little whisper to a beatiful full and confident voice Hashi stood up he was the tallest of the entire group.
"I agree" he said they packed up their things and Cellah climbed up on his shoulders as he flapped his wings lifting them both
"WHere are we headed' he said over his wingbeats

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Kacela's mind was buzzing. She was immensely relieved that Vincent was back with her, but her mind kept nagging at her, thinking about how it happened. People don't just come back from the dead, no matter how strong they are.

Returning to the conversation, Ceyla talked about some assasin's town. It looked like everybody agreed to go, so they got up and moved out. Kacela moved around in a daze, her uplifting thoughts warring with her worried ones.

As they were leaving the campspot, Vincent came to her side and said, [I]"Hey, you okay? You look kinda out of it."[/I] His words drew her attention and she looked up at him. She couldn't help but notice the changes he'd undergone somehow. [I]"I'm fine. I'm just thinking."[/I]

[I]"Still stuck on the 'back from the dead' thing?"[/I] Kacela nodded. Vincent put his arm around her shoulders.[I]"Well, I'm just happy to be back." [/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]They took only a few hours to reach the city. The undercurrent of disease that had plagued the party dispelled somewhat. Ceyla went to Thornrow at least every six months, but great changes happened in the city every day. From the outside it looked no different than any other: buildings of timber and stone, farmland on the edges, streets filled with people. Looks are deceiving.

As they neared the entrance, Neko stopped. "Are you sure about this?" Neko asked. "Don't forget there are prices on my head and Vincent's."

"Vincent looks different, so he'll be harder to recognize. We should all hide our appearances going into town anyway," Ceyla said. "There are honorable spots in this town where every thief, assassin, and charlatan have an unspoken peace agreement."

In any other town it would be unusual seeing a large group of people wearing hooded cloaks in warm weather and looking around warily, especially since they could not fully hide Hashi's wings. Not one person in Thornrow spared them a second glance.

They reached a quarter of the town where every edifice had a dagger with the blade towards the sky above its door. This meant that the house was part of the truce. The crime network established in the city was allowed to go on with the condition that some places be "off limits." The truce pertained to violence and nothing more, which meant you could still hire a mercenary or buy stolen goods in this area. Ceyla showed them to an inn nestled deep within the nonviolent area.

Ceyla seated herself at the bar, cheerily warning the others, "It's safe to go anywhere in this area, so feel free to explore. Just be prepared for your throat to be split the second you step an inch outside the boundary."

"This idea of yours is going downhill fast," Vincent commented. The others held a look of agreement.

"Trust me, there's no better place to find information. Wait until late this evening. I know the best place to--" Ceyla broke off and her face lit with a smile. A blond man wth dark eyes walked towards the group. Ceyla ran up to him and threw her arms around his neck. He swung her around and set her back on the floor. Ceyla, now giggling, said, "I have some catching up to do with Felix. I promise it won't take too long. Enjoy the city."

With that said, she walked to a table with Felix, leaving behind slightly confused companions.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Dalanius had remained perfectly quiet during the latest events; the whole ?Vincent back from the dead thing? struck him as totally odd. [I]?How could someone do that??[/I] the thought kept re-playing over and over and over in his head. Vincent was Vincent, he died and came out the other end looking completely different, Dalanius was glad that Vincent was back but the way he did it stuck him as something un-natural. [I]?If Vincent could come back from the dead then perhaps??[/I] Ceyla?s voice once again stopped his train of thought dead in its tracks.

[B]"Trust me, there's no better place to find information. Wait until late this evening. I know the best place to--"[/B] It was more the lack of her voice that stopped his thoughts. He looked up at Ceyla as she stopped talking. Her eyes lit up and her face became plastered with a smile. A blonde man with dark eyes and a handsome face walked towards the group. Ceyla ran up towards the man and threw her arms around his neck; he in turn swung her around and set her back on the floor. Ceyla was in fits of giggles when she attempted to speak.

[B]"I have some catching up to do with Felix. I promise it won't take too long. Enjoy the city." [/B] She then left the group and went and sat away from every one else with this Felix person.

[B]?Looks like Ceyla has a boyfriend?[/B] Vincent spoke first, breaking the confused silence of everyone else. Dalanius kept staring in the direction that Ceyla went and then looked around at his companions and sighed to himself. He walked over to the bar and brought back a glass of strong alcohol. Sitting back down he skulled the contents of the glass in one gulp and slammed it back down on the table.

[B]?We?re going to have to watch your habits Dal?? [/B] Cellah spoke, everyone nodding in agreement. He looked up, momentarily locking eyes with Vincent.

[B]?I?m not the one you should be watching? [/B] He swirled the few drops around that were left in the bottom of his glass; everyone began a convocation as to what relationship this Felix had with Ceyla. The discussion didn?t last long but the thought lingered in his mind a lot longer than he would have liked. [I]?Is he her brother? Perhaps not, do brothers twirl there sisters around like that?... boyfriend? Friend? Bahh what do I care? I don?t care? I don?t?[/I] the thoughts lingered. Dalanius found himself involuntarily speaking his thoughts out loud.

[B]?I don?t care?[/B] he spoke, everyone turned to face him, his expression was one of confusion.

[B]?You don?t care about what?? [/B] Kacela questioned. He shook his head as if to say it didn?t matter and then resumed swirling his glass, the confused look still on his face. After a few minutes he couldn?t take sitting there any more. He had to get up and move around, so he did, he stood and started to walk away from everyone. Vincent shouted back at him.

[B]?Where do you think your going?? [/B] Dalanius half turned towards vincient as he spoke.

[B]?I?m?. I?m going to go see if I cant get my throat split?[/B] and without another word he stepped outside and pulled up his hood.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Neko never worried about coming back from the de3ad. She's seen it happen before with people she's killed. She just killed them again. She was just happy that Vincent wasn't dead. But a small part of her still hoped that it wasn't another trick.
"Where can I get a drink?" she asked, wanting to get the thoughts out of her head once more.

[SIZE=1]Ceyla tried to keep the smile of her face but was unsuccessful. Since she had run away from her home, she only saw Felix once or twice a year. He stayed in Thornrow for two weeks every six months, knowing Ceyla would be pleased to see him if she came.

"I missed you, Ceyla," Felix said as he ruffled her hair. "You lead a dangerous life. I would ask you to find a different career, but you'll probably ignore any advice I give you."

"Of course I will ignore you. If I don't listen to my parents, why would I listen to you, big brother?" Ceyla asked with a gleam in her eye. "But I will no longer speak of them this visit. Is Isaac here?"

"He'll be here shortly." Ceyla's second brother Isaac was Felix's twin and younger by four minutes. Throughout her childhood not once could Ceyla remember him being on time. "What have you been up to sister? You seem happier than usual."

Ceyla recounted the adventures since she was first hired for the king. Felix listened in mild disbelief, but took his sister's word as true. At the moment she had finished her story, a blond identical to Felix came into the tavern and sat down with them. She glared at Felix as she told the story for a second time in a row.

"Sounds like you've been having fun. Your companions sound... interesting to say the least," Isaac laughed.

He looked to where Neko sat at the bar with a drink, smiling at the elf. Ceyla followed his line of vision. It was then that she saw while most of her companions were still here, Dalanius had left. She cast her gaze downward, silently berating herself for missing his departure.

"What is it, Ceyla?" Felix asked.

"Dalanius left," Ceyla mumbled. "I don't think he'd do anything stupid, but I just wish I had noticed him going."

"Sister has a boyfriend," Isaac teased, unknowingly repeating the earlier conversation. "You mentioned his name several times." Ceyla glared at her second oldest brother. "Ceyla, you like him. I can tell. You're too shy to make a move, aren't you?"

"Shut up, Isaac. Since when have I ever been shy?" Ceyla demanded. Both of her brothers shrugged. She brushed off the words, but knew he was right. Relationships had negver been her strong suit. She had half a mind to start searching for him, but settled back into talking with her siblings.[I]Stay out of trouble, Dalanius. I get the feeling you aren't being very smart right now,[/I] Ceyla thought grimly.[/SIZE]

Vincent left the group due to the fact they seemed to be unerved about him coming back from the dead. In fact it scared him a little too. He went to the inn and laid down. He closed his eyes and fell into a light sleep. Dreams of fire and Zylon flashed before his eyes.

"Your mine"

Vincent openede his eyes and found himself walking throught the halls, only he wasn't controlling it. "What the hell?" He suddenly saw the inn keeper, who fell to the ground as Vincent's sword slit his throat. All around him lay the dead bodies of the maids, the kepper, and the other people staying in the inn at that time. "What is going on...Kacela" He heard a laug. "Zylon" Hwe watched as the building was set aflame and Zylon controlled his body outside.

"No where is your little girlfriend. Kacela that is her name"

"If you touch her.."

"What are you going to do? I have your body"