OtakuBoards

Naruto Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Ryo the Tactician

Guest xoxo Megz
I'm quite the Narutard. XD; I absolutely love the manga. Sadly, I'm not able to download the actual anime, and I can barely sit through the dub that's on Cartoonnetwork, which is why I'll settle for the manga. I'm currently on Volume 10, and I'm obsessed with how everything is turning out. =3

[size=1]How could you have figured out the whole anime? It's not even finished yet.

Anyways, four-tailed Naruto looks so cool!!! (yet so creepy at the same time!!!) I hope Sai dies!!!! *stabs Sai with a pointy paint brush* I hope Sasuke shows up, but golly... what will Naruto do? Maybe Kakashi will show up and save them all :3 okay, i'll stop talking now...[/size]

[QUOTE=Gaara kun] [spoiler]
like I said amazing. You can only imagine how mad he'll be once Sasuke appears.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]o.O Mad?!?! If I was him I would be more worried on how I was going to survive the next couple of minutes of my life!!

-regains the coolness back- But hey When you have been naruto deprived for the last week and then suddenly come back to see THIS tell me how you feel..exactly. However if naruto is this crazy at this stage imagine him with 5 tails...6..even 7..maby 8.. I dont want to say the last number..it scares me to even think of it.. [spoiler]9!![/spoiler] That many tails would just blow the entire series out the window with a shotgun cannon, however there is one last thing that us naruto loves must know. Only 10 more weeks of fillers.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]Haku is a boy. He may be a bit on the girly side, but he is a boy. That would be creepy if Zabuza was travelling around with a girl... >.> They even tell you in the anime that he is a boy. Naruto mistakes him for a girl, so don't feel stupid about it ^^

I'm really excited about what's going on right now in the manga, but there is something that I really really want to find out, but this character is in the hospital right now T_T . [spoiler]The thing that I'm talking about is Kakashi's Mangekyou sharingan. It's driving me up the wall!! How did he get it?!?! Itachi said the only way to obtain is to kill your best friend, but Obito died when Kakashi was 13. I've come down to two explanation on my own.
1. The Uchiha's are not as smart as they seem and you can actually obtain the Mangekyou some toher way.
2. Sense Kakashi blames himself for Obito's death maybe it has eventually paid off or sumtin'. Also, Kakashi's lost alot of people through his life (His dad, Obito, Yondaime, and i'm guessing Rin and his mother too). Maybe the Mangekyou is actually triggered by great loss of some sort.

I better find out after this Orochimaru chapter, or i'm going to freak!!! [/spoiler][/size]

AHhh.. the scanlation for 293 finally came out.
Naruto's [spoiler]transformation[/spoiler] is very cool. I never liked the appearance of [spoiler]Two-tailed Kyuubi Naruto or Curse Seal Level 2 Sasuke[/spoiler] but I think this more than makes up for it.

And don't you hate it when they leave parts of the plot hanging. xD Kakashi's [spoiler]Mangekyou Sharingan[/spoiler] has been on everybody's mind recently. I really think it has something to do with a new technique...

And I have to say that Mokuton Ninjutsu is pretty shway. [spoiler]Moku Bunshin no Jutsu!![/spoiler] xD

-Arvi

Gai's dubbed voice isn't as bad I thougt it would be...Rock Lee's could be a bit better but overall they aren't that bad! And the sunset thing!! yay!

As for the manga...294 is out and wow [spoiler]Orochimaru and Naruto are finally going at each other, and Naruto has the 4th tail out (told ya it'd be coming ;)) Naruto creates a shockwave with a single arm and it amazes Yamato...whom is doing nothing for Naruto *curses rampidly* I don't know when he's going to start controlling, or even if he CAN control the bijuu like Tsunade said. But anyways Naruto does a crazy trick with his arms and Kabuto figures out Sasori is dead. Then it goes back to Naruto and he's doing something weird with either chakra or blood. But a lot of it is throw in the air and he creates this massive black ball. Which I think it's a Kyuubi version of the Rasengan, which many people have been waiting for apparently and Oro begins to get worried.[/spoiler]

All in all it's a good chapter, Naruto looks a bit creepy though...he reminds me of those shadows in Kingdom Hearts. :rolleyes:

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I want to say something..rather two things before starting this. 1.Anko is hot Don't question my reasons...2 Only nine more weeks of fillers..

Well Tatsubei about that moment thingy. I had a feeling that deep deep deep within the mind of saskue at that very moment. Saskue was probaly thinking that Gai was thinking of being molested?... Hey the picture says it more than I do..or my mind whichever it is I find it funny {insert borderling laughter here}

about 294 though, [spoiler]is it just me or did I get the feeling that I started to see a fifth tail begin to emerge from Naruto? I probally was seeing things seeing as I didnt plan on having my glasses on while I was looking at the pretttty pictures. However for the few of you who watch the fillers doesn't it feel like Orochmaru is making things that are like Chimeras in a way?[/spoiler]

Now I have nothing more to do but wait for the Scanlation...

[spoiler] I wonder what Anko would look like at curse seal level two?[/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well Tatsubei about that moment thingy. I had a feeling that deep deep deep within the mind of saskue at that very moment. Saskue was probaly thinking that Gai was thinking of being molested?... Hey the picture says it more than I do..or my mind whichever it is I find it funny {insert borderling laughter here}[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]

I was thinking that Sasuke was being over taken by Gai...and he didn't even have to use Sexy no Jutsu! :wigout:

Well...294...[spoiler] I was thinking that Naruto was about set off one of those Mouth Beams form DBZ.[/spoiler]

Huh. The shortest post I made on this thread for a while...[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1]I wish the chapters would be a little bit longer (I'm tired of watching Sai sit in a tree and Yamato blabing about how he can control Naruto!! Prove it already!!!)

I think my favorite part of chapter 294 was the chapter cover of the almost revealed Kakashi *dies*
Naruto is a bit creepy, but it's neat getting to see a minature fox running around and growing funky arms.[/size]

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]IAnko is hot Don't question my reasons...[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
Reading those hentai doujins again Ikillion? ;) jkjk

I'm with KKC about the chapters being so short. So many chapters will pass and nothing in the story progresses! [spoiler]It's no wonder they're making the Anime fillers so long.[/spoiler] xD

As for 294 [spoiler]I really liked the whole "bunshin" techniques that were coming out of Naruto and Orochimaru. (How many copies of Orochimaru are inside of him anyway :animeknow )[/spoiler]

-Arvi

[COLOR=DarkRed]Yeah 295 isn't any better well it is but nothing MAJOR happens.

Kishimoto seems to be following along the legends of the Kyuubi and Yamata no Orochi so by reading about that we know that Orochimaru will be [spoiler]defeated by Naruto since he holds the Kyuubi in him and the Kyuubi was the only one able to hurt the Kusanagi in the myths so it is led to believe that Orochimaru is a jinchuuriki holding the Yamata no Orochi in him. But Naruto will not kill Oro because in the legend Yamata no Orochi is killed by the Susanoo, (the supposed 3rd technique of Itachi's mangekyo sharingan)[/spoiler]

So we'll just have to wait and see what Kishimoto will do.[/COLOR]

[quote name='r2vq']Reading those hentai doujins again Ikillion? ;) jkjki[/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well there is a logical... OMG!lookitsoldersaskuelol!

As for 295, I swear they need to atleast put some more dialouge in there. Almost the whole thing is just [spoiler]Naruto shooting a big giant mouth cannon TOTALLY copying off of one of Nappa's attacks, fighting, Orochimaru does something his absolute defence three times from what I got from it and still ended up being pierced by the attack and all.[/spoiler]

Yet there was a tiny bit of talking..thats what I have to wait for the scans though...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Except it's not much dialogue!

[spoiler]Basically Oro says he'll die if he gets hit by the black ball, Yamato is ranting on about how powerful the Kyuubi is, then Oro wonders how Kyuubi will release the ball, then Yamato complains that he can't find an opening, then Kabuto and Sakura are like, "No way!" Then it finally says "The extreme violence of Naruto VS Orochimaru. What will become of this earth shaking fight?"[/spoiler]

You see Kishimoto is a huge DBZ fan so for him to manipulate a DBZ attack is not really that surprising.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]Avenged666fold[/B] If your going to say stuff like that remember to use spoiler tags. Because not everyone has gotten that far and people complaining about how they got something spoiled for them. Besides I don't think the anime isnt that bad. Just wait till it gets to the [spoiler]Sasori and Sakura/that one old Sand nin fight[/spoiler] fufu.

The manga let me down slightly, [spoiler]I just wanted to see a whole lot more out of the fight between Orochimaru and Naruto, maybe some Akasuki could get into the action a bit.[/spoiler] Yet From what I could make out the necklase really didn't do what I though it was forshadowed to do. Or it could be that I was reading a bad scanlation of it. Till next time though[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Avenged666fold,
Your post is a little confusing. Try to use proper grammar and punctuation, it will help...

But on a Naruto note. I'm going to have to agree that the animation for Naruto isn't the best. It is at times, very good, but generally I've been let down with how the series is drawn. It seems to be that time and money are allocated to the more "important" episodes, leaving the rest of the series with animation that can be annoying.
I will have to argue, though, that Naruto standards shouldn't be as high as Blood the Last Vampire. Especially since Blood was a feature length film with an extremely high budget compared to a weekly television series that often involves late nights and less family time for animators. It's the same reason Star Trek movies always look visually better than Star Trek episodes. Money and time just don't allow television the same lenience.

Ikillion you were surprised about the most recent battle too? I was bracing myself for another long drawn out fight like the Akasunano Sasori one. I'm sure the Anime version will be a lot longer though. About the necklace though... it hasn't [spoiler]done anything yet has it? Or did I miss it? I've read the most recent chapter, and I even forgot about it until you mentioned it. If it hasn't been touched yet, I'm sure it will be in next weeks.[/spoiler]

-Arvi

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
The manga let me down slightly, [spoiler]I just wanted to see a whole lot more out of the fight between Orochimaru and Naruto, maybe some Akasuki could get into the action a bit.[/spoiler] Yet From what I could make out the necklase really didn't do what I though it was forshadowed to do. Or it could be that I was reading a bad scanlation of it. Till next time though[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Yeah but at least [spoiler]Yamato pulled through and controlled Naruto[/spoiler] but Sakura! She really is lacking in everything. She [spoiler]cried. She got hurt. And after ALL of the training with Tsunade, she didn't heal herself. She has not changed one bit.[/spoiler]

[size=1][spoiler]Okay, I agree that it was really stupid of Sakura to freak out and stuff, but you can't say she hasn't changed a bit! Did you skip the chapters when she fought Sasori? I believe, out of all the characters, Sakura has had the most development (for now). The reason she paniced and spazed out was because she can't imagine Naruto like this. You have to keep in mind that although we, the readers, have seen Naruto "go Kyuubi" many times, this is Sakura's first time ever seeing Naruto like this (it just happened to be when he actually turns into a minature one). She's always known Naruto as a loving boy, but now he's a monster. Plus, she thinks that Naruto is like this because she pressured his to bring Sasuke back (or something like that). [/spoiler]

Wow, my whole post was a spoiler :)[/size]

[QUOTE=KKC][size=1][spoiler]Okay, I agree that it was really stupid of Sakura to freak out and stuff, but you can't say she hasn't changed a bit! Did you skip the chapters when she fought Sasori? I believe, out of all the characters, Sakura has had the most development (for now). The reason she paniced and spazed out was because she can't imagine Naruto like this. You have to keep in mind that although we, the readers, have seen Naruto "go Kyuubi" many times, this is Sakura's first time ever seeing Naruto like this (it just happened to be when he actually turns into a minature one). She's always known Naruto as a loving boy, but now he's a monster. Plus, she thinks that Naruto is like this because she pressured his to bring Sasuke back (or something like that). [/spoiler]

[/size][/QUOTE]

[spoiler]But when she was fighting, Chiyo controlled her body for the finishing end...SO it wasn't really her moves. Yeah it was brave and all but she wasn't really fighting.[/spoiler]

Haha replied with a full spoiler ::eyeroll::

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][spoiler] It is true that it wasn't her controling her own movements but the strength that she used still was her, letting her use her newly aquired strength to fight her. Plus remember when they started and she totally broke the shell that Sasori was in with that super death punch? Yeah there is the case in point.[/spoiler]

ha look at that... full spoiler -hair swoosh- :cool: [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[FONT=Garamond]Not meaning to break topic on Sakura but..[spoiler]what do you all think the message Sai has for Orochimaru?

I believe that Sai's gift is a letter simular to the one sent to the Kazekage back in vol 11 chapter 97 (I think it was chapter 97... I could be mistaken... but it was definately in vol 11) In that chapter we saw Baki meeting the Kazekage and being shown a letter from the Konoha council, detailing the forces that the hidden sand village could bring to the chuunin exam. It seems logical that if Sai's mission is a peaceful one, that is what this is. The reason being is that the state of war between the sound and leaf has kept the sounds nins from advancing since they are excluded from the Konoha chuunin exams. As a result, there may well be pressure on both parties from the Daimyo's to settle their differences and re-establish normalized relations. If we see Sai pull out a letter next chapter, then we will be gifted with an arrival deadline for Sasuke in the Manga... which would be for the next exam which should be coming up VERY soon.
Likewise, Kishimoto basically hit us all over the head at the start of Part 2 with telling us about the next exam coming up, as well as Naruto's never having advanced. It just seems like it was set up for this from the begining. Why else would he even bring such things up unless they would prove important later?[/spoiler]

Sorry it's so long :animesigh [/FONT]

[size=1]Never really thought of that, but it does explain alot. [spoiler]If Sasuke comes to the next exam then it will be easier for Konoha to get him back, but Orochimaru wouldn't fall for something so obvious, would he? I am also curious as to how this exam will go about. Naruto will be all alone, but the exam has to be groups of three. Does that mean Naruto will have to team up with two random people or will they let him go by himself? Or, on another side. Sai could be delivering information to Orochimaru about something. Maybe Danzou is a traitor (is he the ANBU guy who doesn't like Tsunade. That part of the manga toatally went over my head....[/spoiler]

EDIT: I went and found the page [spoiler]when Sai gets the note/gift thing. [URL=http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SADhAvwVziZyzyFYGwgfC2tIqFEljqNVZ3jr9KaZG8TsqjYyHynRhpndZ1vcXaiPzeXKKxgDXYggs6ceeTIdpEQgmliLhAu7GvVOtrXf0jU4AAAAynJdAg]HERE[/URL] it is. [/spoiler][/size]

To KatanaViolet,
Heh. A lot of people I know start to hate Sasuke around that point. There are only a few people who can defend what he did, but I'm not one of them.

To the others,
The problem I have, is that even if there is going to be [spoiler]another Chuunin Exam, wouldn't it be up to the Hokage to invite Sound? I mean, Danzou can't just go out and say "I want Orochimaru's Genin to take the test too!" Unless maybe they use Sasuke as bait...
Though it is a great theory, I'm not knocking it or anything.
On a similar note I remember somebody saying something about clones before. There was a lot of talk about Sai being a clone. It was pretty amazing how it turned out clones actually existed in the Naruto world. Maybe, I thought, Sai really [b]is[/b] a clone after all![/spoiler]

-Arvi

To KKC,

Well at the beginning of the time skip, [spoiler]Naruto found out that he was the only Genin. Now..with Naruto AND Sasuke gone at that time how did Sakura qualify for the Chunnin exam?[/spoiler] It makes you wonder right?

And to r2vq,

Actually [spoiler]clones don't [i]really[/i] exist. Yamato isn't the exact replica of the 1st Hokage he just has some of his cells. Plus Sai is usually fake when it comes to emotions, so how do we really know if that is what he really looks like? He could be using henge or something.[/spoiler]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Since the topic is almost up in flames I wanna bring something I just kinda found out while doing what I love to do when I am bored, watch old episodes of naruto.

[spoiler]Well remember wayyyyyy back when Orochimaru was fighting with Sarutobi. Yeah and then when Orochimaru did Edo Tensei and Sarutobi said "I must stop the third no matter what!" I had always though he wanted to bring back the third in some kind of way. Then I had a new Idea, what if he was actually trying to bring back the fourth in some kind of way?

Since it is highly contreversal that the fourth may be alive in some form still and for some reason Orochimaru didn't know that the fourth was dead which can be seen slightly when he is so suprised seeing the sealing technique that is used on him. So I am guessing the though that the fourth was dead and was trying to bring him back from the dead. I don't know I think of a lot of theories now and then.[/spoiler]

So...yes >_>[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest MiyanoShiho
I love Naruto ^^! I'm on chapter 200 in the manga, but only like episode 28 in the anime ^^;;

>_> <_< >_> Sasuke is awesomee <3