OtakuBoards

Naruto Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Ryo the Tactician

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Chp. 308!!! My goodness!!! Action! I not used to doing chapter summaries, though...:animeswea

[Spoiler] Sasuke finally fights! He uses the Kusanagi Blade now!!! Incredible... He attacks Naruto, but Sai interferes with the strike. Yamato apparently attempts at subdueing Sasuke, but he pulls off a new jutsu!!! Chidori Current!!! :animestun He shocks Naruto and Sai, while stopping Yamato's attack. Sakura, remembering her promise to actually do something, rushes at Sasuke, and Sasuke looks at her cruely. Yamato, noticing this rushes to stop Sasuke's apparent attack with a kunai, but Sasuke breaks it with the Kusanagi blade, while stabbing Yamato in his arm. Naruto starts going to his stable Kyuubi state, for his necklace had fallen off, and has another internal confrontation with the it. Naruto tells it to go, and it just starts to laugh...Until suddenly...

...Sasuke was there...? It seems Sasuke can peer into people's souls or something...

It seems like Naruto is losing control of himself and his emotions, and the Kyuubi pops out like all the time now...[/spoiler]

Pretty good chapter. ;) [/FONT][/COLOR]

You did good at summing up Tatsu.

I think Sasuke is using [spoiler]genjutsu of some sort to peer into his mind. Don't you think it's weird that Sasuke still doesn't know what is inside Naruto? You'd think Oro would've told him...or at LEAST because of Itachi's new obsession with the Kyuubi.
I think in 309 Sasuke will foolishly break Naruto's seal (dirty symbology) thinking that it will be a way to gain the kyuubi's power. But what happens is that the kyuubi now has full contral of Naruto's body (possibly sprouts all 9-tails) and Naruto will have to fight for control of his body from within. And Sasuke will be trapped in Naruto's mind as well, so he'll have to help Naruto gain control again, or he'll be lost forever too.[/spoiler]

[color=dimgray]Chapter 308: [spoiler] Nice chapter. :D Did anyone notice that the Kyuubi wasn't really behind its bars? I'm taking this as a bad sign. And as for Sasuke... I'm sure he's using some sort of genjustsu combined with his sharingan. *shrug* The important thing now is to see what he will do.

And I agree with Gaara kun, I would think Orochimaru would have told Sasuke by now. Or he would have been smart enough to figure it out on his own.

Also, hooray for Sakura for not acting useless![/spoiler][/color]

[quote name='Lunox][color=dimgray]Chapter 308: [spoiler] Nice chapter. :D Did anyone notice that the Kyuubi wasn't really behind its bars? I'm taking this as a bad sign.[/spoiler'][/color][/quote]Yeah, I noticed it sort of bubbling through~ I take it as a symbol of its control over the jinchuuriki growing. I also remember somebody saying that the seal was beginning to leak? I think this is a pretty good visual representation of that. Although it's starting to leak through, all you can see is the head.
[quote name='Lunox][color=dimgray][spoiler]Also, hooray for Sakura for not acting useless![/spoiler'][/color][/quote]xD Though she didn't do that much, did she?

The ending when [spoiler]Sasuke just appeared beside Naruto freaked me out. It was something completely unexpected. I'll agree with you all and say it's probably a Sharingan induced Genjutsu, though the Kyuubi seems to know something about Uchiha...A connection maybe? Maybe we'll find out why it attacked Konoha in particular?[/spoiler]

On a totally different note, at the convention I went to this weekend I saw FOUR (or maybe it was three...) Time-skip Sasuke's of varying quality. I was surprised they pulled their costumes so fast! I just wish I took pictures of them...

-r2

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I just thought of something...

Wasn't the Kusanagi Blade in Orochimaru...and now Sasuke's holding it...?

Ewww.... :animedepr

I guess it's better than being impaled by it...[spoiler]Sarutobi, Tsunade, & now, I guess Yamato...ewwww... :animedepr [/spoiler]

But I think the blade looks different now, for some reason...

Also, what was up with Sasuke and his guard rants? Must have to do with Orochimaru...

*wonders*

Ewww....[/FONT][/COLOR] :animedepr

[color=dimgray][b]Chapter 309 spoilers[/b]: [spoiler]
Well, first of all, thanks to Kishimoto for making the right choice in the whole Sasuke decision thing. I would be very dissappointed if Naruto had had a big fight with Sasuke and 10 chapters later Sasuke was going back to Konoha.

What Naruto and Sakura need to learn is that they can't do anything in this situation. Sasuke has to learn what to do on his own. (If he does give his body to Orochimaru, well boo for him and there will be more angsty!Naruto.) If anyone makes Sasuke's decision for him and forcibly holds him back, he'll probably never recover and will become a greater mess than he originally was and is.

Secondly, now I'm wondering about the Sharingan. Each bloodline limit we've seen (other than Byakugan) belonged to a person who either had his family massacred or he's the only one left. So, what... did the Uchiha family make some sort of cursed deal with an evil thing? Dammit Sasuke, you and your Uchiha temple and hidden wall.

And also with Sasuke basically exploding the Kyuubi in Naruto's mind... that only means he destroyed Kyuubi's manifestation. I hope. Because it would suck all-*** if Sasuke randomly killed Kyuubi. But on something (sort of) more important: why did Kyuubi tell Sasuke not to kill Naruto? Is it because Kyuubi would die with him (not sure about this and I don't remember if anything was said about this before in the manga)?

I love Naruto to bits and peices now. He looked so defeated. v_v *hugs Naruto* They should go back to Konoha and hang with Kakashi now. And the other teams, because I miss them.

So now I'm thinking this arc sort of sucked. All we really did was learn about Sai and got three chapters of Sasuke. [/spoiler][/color]

[quote name='Lunox][color=dimgrag][spoiler]I hope. Because it would suck all-*** if Sasuke randomly killed Kyuubi. [/spoiler'][/color][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I say this now, If that had ever happened in the course of the series. (execpt at around the ending). Then I think I would loose all my faith in the series for good. Yet however with the whole other[spoiler] cursed bloodline thing. I think that this may all relate back to that one Book of the Uchiha that we have been yet to have been able to read, yet saskue has. Perhaps this newly revealed Uchiha is the one who was able to reveal the one other Makengryo Sharingan?[/spoiler] Atleast now we may get to see more Akasuki fighting action, I still wonder what had ever happened to Tobi...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, last time I posted in this thread was when Sai first came into the picture, and I think this thread and the Naruto thread in the anime section were still combined as one. I also grew tired of Naruto's rashness at that time as well.

In any case, in the Naruto anime thread, a recent discussion came about with the sharingan vs byakugan. And people were talking about the weakness of the sharingan or rather that condition to obtain the mangekyou (is that the name?) sharingan. I have a question about that. If that condition is to [spoiler]kill your closest friend[/spoiler], then why does [spoiler]Kakashi[/spoiler] have that ability? Who did he kill to obtain it? As far as I know, those closest to him are already dead. I am currently thinking that maybe that condition is either a fluke, or it only applies to the Uchiha clan.

And if that's the case, I never recalled [spoiler]Sasuke killing Naruto[/spoiler], so why do he have it?

309 was the last chapter i read up to, and i don't recall sasuke having the ability. He said that he could have but he didn't want to play by itachi's rules pretty much. As for kakashi i don't have a clue why he has it, but it could be that itachi was overselling the means to get the ability so he would draw the hatred from sasuke by making him [spoiler]kill his best friend[/spoiler]. I'm sure it will be explained...unless he killed Gai and we don't know it, lol.

Hey I just read 311 [spoiler] no fighting or real action in this one but[/spoiler]

btw if you don't yet know where to get the latest manga try
[color=red][size=1]Link Removed[/size][/color] they have it all and you can read it online.

[spoiler] About Kakashies eyes he does not have the same type of power as itach or
sasuke, the way i took it all in itach is most advanced with his shirigan powers and sasuke is catching up but kakashi learned a new way to use his eye, thats what I got and it looks different too. About the death of a friend thing this is speculation but I think you just need to be mentaly prepared to kill your closest friend without regrets to attain the power thats why sasuke posses it{speculation}..and if he doesnt really posses it according to some he would of just killed naruto on the spot to get that power during there reunion battle, he desires power no? [/spoiler]

Now for all those who read 311 [spoiler] what did kakashi mean by: " During that training naruto this could mean you might surpass me" it was all on the last page of chapter 311 to me it all sound like bad english heh [/spoiler]

I have just decided to put the whole thing in tags becuase it one big spoiler for people who didn't read past chp 305 or so...

[COLor=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hey...you know I just realised something.

Didn't Tatsubei say something a while ago that went something like this?

[QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu (at some point in time)][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS] Why does the Resengan keep failing naruto lately (insert some kind of smiley face) //snip\\

You know what that means, New Jutsu!
[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Yeah...I am pretty sure it was something like that, but yeah, espically with the ending from 311, when Kakashi [spoiler]said that in this "new" kind of training he is going to be giving Naruto, he will be able to surpass him. I am guessing that this training is going to involve the Kyuubi somehow, because I am pretty sure that taking Naruto's nin/gen/taijutsu skills and getting those up are going to be near deadly/impossible for him.[/spoiler]

Yet as for other spoilers this chapter, I found it oddly funny when Sakura found Sai [spoiler]reading up on how to act properly towards other people, and yet he still managed to call Sakura a hag, and still get hurt in the end.[/spoiler]

Well that and I can finally laugh and say that Saskue is a [spoiler]druggie, or something like that. They said that Saskue's body was "larger" than what it sould be. Probally by some kind of a drug that Orochimaru made him take, I can only imagine what that much have looked like the first time it happened.[/spoiler]

Yet, It looks like we are in for some more training, fun?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

That doesnt seem to be it, [spoiler] it sound to me like there reffering to the 3year training he had received from the prevert{forgot his name] and they will continue something unsetteled, oh and except for the fact that naruto has more energy and chakara and is faster he has not improved in his technique and skills he still uses two hands to cast out his resengan [or w/e] what the hell did he do in three years hopefully something more then endurance under the foxtails chakra would be nice of they put in another chapter where he shows off more power cmon he went away for 3 years[/spoiler]....

Training always seems to be fun to me I kinda wouldent mind seeing naruto KILL sasuke in the process of bringing him back to the leaf village would be a fun turn out then seek revenge to his brother for starting sasake's revenge in the first place..

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='The Almighty Dragon God, Tatsubei-sama!!!1eleven1!][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]...Anyway, does anyone esle notice how much the Rasengan has failed Naruto lately? I don't think he's used it effective other then when [spoiler] they were fighting Itachi...[/spoiler] It kind of sucks considering what he went through to learn it. :animestun [/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

Wow, Ikillion! You (kinda) remembered what I said! A Winner is You!

But what's creepy is that I posted that Naruto would learn a new jutsu soon on another Forum. *Wonders in Silence* -.-

I guess I have to pull out an old post from a different forum about Itachi and Kakashi's Sharingan... Spoilers are involved in the pictures I guess, so close your eyes if you don't want to see them:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Still Tatsubei-sama (with added content)][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]*Ahem*

Being one who like to clear up confusion, I shall aid you all in your time of need. ;)

Needless to say, spoilers will be involved.

The Sharingans which Itachi and Kakashi used are indeed quite different. In fact, when Kakashi first activated his Advanced Sharingan, I remember thinking, "Sweetness! A new Sharingan!" For confurmation (sp?), here are some pictures with some of my thoughts, opinions and ideas:

[IMG]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/7159/sharingan49yw.gif[/IMG]
This is Itachi's Mangekyou before it's fully activated. Sasuke saw Itachi's eyes like this which is what made him ask his father about different forms of Sharingan.

[IMG]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/3121/sharingan58ko.gif[/IMG]
This is Itachi's uber Sharingan, the Mangekyou Sharingan (Kaleidoscope Copying Wheel Eye), fully activated. Whoever he may be looking at with it is most likely about to feel one of the three jutsus that come with it including:
1. Tsukuyomi, (God of the Moon ) A Genjutsu which Kakashi was attacked by.
[img]http://narutofever.com/images/legends/tsukiyomi.jpg[/img]

2. Amaterasu, (Goddess of the Sun) The thing he did while fleeing from Jiraiya.
[img]http://narutofever.com/images/legends/amaterasu.jpg[/img]

3. The last one Susanoo or (God of the Sea and Storms) hasn't been shown yet, but all signs show that this is what it will be called considering Kishimoto-sensei includes all sorts of mythical stuff, so to explain, I'll just put down the folktale:

[COLOR=Red] "Shinto Legend on the Creation of the World"

'At the beginning of the World, there is one Being by the name of Izanagi. After a visit to the Netherworlds, he used water to purify his eyes, and thus, from the left eye, created Amaterasu, while from his right eye, created Tsuki-Yomi. Amaterasu was the Sun Goddess and Tsuki-Yomi the Moon Goddess. Finally, Susanowo the Storm God, was born from Izanagi's nose.

Amaterasu and Susanowo argued and fought each other for supreme power. Susanowo finally went on a killing rampage to prove his strength and Amaterasu hid in a cave in heaven.

Similarities between the Legend and Uchiha Itachi

Susanowo - Itachi, like Susanowo, went on a rampage to prove his strength, although Susanowo did not went to the extent of wiping out his entire family.

Tsuki-Yomi - The Moon Goddess. Itachi's technique to brings the victim into a time warp zone where there is always a bloody red moon. Legends also has it that the Tsuki-Yomi killed Uke-Mochi, the Goddess of Food (Amaterasu's close friend) after she offended the Moon Goddess, making Amaterasu so angry she vowed to never see Tsuki-Yomi again (explaining why there are days and nights). Tsuki-Yomi's act of violence could also be the inspiration for the red moon in Itachi's technique.

Amaterasu - The Sun Goddess. Itachi's black fire technique to burn through barriers, also known as Great Shining Heaven. [/COLOR]'
[SIZE=1]
Text in [COLOR=Red]'Red[/COLOR]' taken from [URL=http://narutofever.com]Naruto Fever[/URL] [/SIZE]

[IMG]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1708/sharingan68jw.gif[/IMG]
Here's Kakashi's. Currently, it's called the same thing as Itachi's, but is apparently different in appearance and technique.

[IMG]http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/2693/spower7pv.jpg[/IMG]
And when the jutsu is activated, it changes to this appearance. The jutsu seems to bend time and space to implode whatever Kakashi desires, but takes intense focus. Deidara himself says:
[IMG]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7641/deidaraowms2pr.jpg[/IMG]

The way you could think of interpret that first sentence is that he wasn't seen that doujutsu before, but his seen Itachi's so he could compare the two (or four, if you include all three of Itachi's), and is impressed that Kakashi's Doujustu is just as powerful.

One reason why I think it's not the Mangekyou: He didn't kill his best friend. Obito risked his life to save Kakashi, and the only reason he has the Sharingan in the first place is as a momento from him. Maybe, if the requirement is as Itachi say, to kill his best friend, then Kakashi blamed himself for Obito's death completely, and that maybe trigger the creation of another Sharingan of Compassion, as opposed to the Sharingan of Corruption that is created when you kill your best friend with hopes of attaining more power. But if you think about that, why didn't the Sharingan evolve sooner, considering Kakashi had already copied a thousand jutsus with it.

I guess it could possibly be the Mangekyou if truly believing in your heart that you killed your best friend could trigger it's awakening, but that doesn't make sense to me, considering it has different Doujutsus than Itachi's, and looks different.

Sooo...yeah. The two Sharingan are different in my opinion.[/FONT][/COLOR] :D[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]
I added a lot to the post to make it better, and it took me about like ten minutes going through all my Deidara pics till I found the one I used...

This seriously took me an hour to finish... ^.^[/FONT][/COLOR]

wow Tatsubei Yagyu you know loads about naruto

i have now found a mission in life to find out more then [B]Tatsubei Yagyu[/B] about naruto if it is possible lol

anyways does anyone know in chapter 311; [spoiler]
1) what kind of training kakashi is talking about?
2) how naruto will be able to supass kakashi?
3) why is it only naruto who can do the training?[/spoiler]

any help in my mission will be most appreciated

[QUOTE=daredevilsdad]wow Tatsubei Yagyu you know loads about naruto

i have now found a mission in life to find out more then [B]Tatsubei Yagyu[/B] about naruto if it is possible lol

anyways does anyone know in chapter 311; [spoiler]
1) what kind of training kakashi is talking about?
2) how naruto will be able to supass kakashi?
3) why is it only naruto who can do the training?[/spoiler]

any help in my mission will be most appreciated[/QUOTE]

You can find out all you want if you look up the right place. Plus the story behind the 3 siblings that the mangekyou sharingan's attacks are named after (in suasnoo's case, possibly named after since we haven't really seen it yet) isn't really Naruto knowledge, its knowledge of the legend involving that story. I've been interested in that kind of stuff for years, if you ask me it's a lot more interesting then the actual historical events that are commonly taught in high school and college.

As for whats about to revealed about the training Kakashi was talking about, it's probably very doubtful but it would be interesting to find out that Naruto all this time had a blood line limit. That or learning some more hokage level jutsus...Naruto's attack techniques kind of went stale with me a while ago so i'm not really concerned bout em. Though i am interested to see what Sasuke has learned besides being able to [spoiler]discharge chidori throughout his body[/spoiler]. But i'm most interested in seeeing the other [spoiler]former genin's abilities, more specifically Kiba, Lee, Neji, temari, and if shika has one besides his shadow ability that he used to destroy Sai's drawings[/spoiler]

[QUOTE=Ilyayef]That doesnt seem to be it, [spoiler] it sound to me like there reffering to the 3year training he had received from the prevert{forgot his name] and they will continue something unsetteled, oh and except for the fact that naruto has more energy and chakara and is faster he has not improved in his technique and skills he still uses two hands to cast out his resengan [or w/e] what the hell did he do in three years hopefully something more then endurance under the foxtails chakra would be nice of they put in another chapter where he shows off more power cmon he went away for 3 years[/spoiler]....
[/QUOTE]

actually he did. this is still in japanese, but during a fight scene between [spoiler]Naruto and Orochimaru, Naruto goes into a Fox-demon state in which he has three tails(compared to when he had one tail against Sasuke). over the course of the battle, Naruto gained the fourth tail. Orochimaru even claimed that Naruto, at this point, had the power to kill him.[/spoiler]

however, Naruto can [spoiler]keep his conciousness and remain sane up to three tales. At the fourth tail, however, he begins to lose sanity and his clear state of mind. there's even a point at which he attacks Sakura while she tries to get Naruto to turn back to normal.[/spoiler]

so he did [spoiler]improve his synchronization with the Kyuubi, by a lot![/spoiler] Sasuke wasnt the only one training! :smirk:

well I just saw 312 and [spoiler] the people who make naruto are killing me I have to wait a week to see another wonderful conversation between kakashi and naruto then they sit and eat and talk and the training is to Develope a new jitsu stronger then rangensan he said it will be hard and no blue print, it will take loads if time and energy but then he said he has a shortcut wtf...[/spoiler] I remember when i first started reading naruto manga there were 280some chapters already out I said to myself it would be hell to have to wait 1 week for these chapters the people that started from beginning it must of sucked 312 weeks is 6 years and this is all we got to show for it...sad this goes for every other manga as well just I don't think naruto and bleach come with endings..

[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=ComicsansMS]Chapter 312...

I think I just may have had a heart attack.. [spoiler]Two new Akasuki members...A new Jinchuuriki, one with two tails and a female from the hidden cloud at that! A new Jutsu, one that can possible let naruto becaome stronger than Kakashi!?![/spoiler] This is what I have come to expect from this series, I think I just really had a heart attack at all the infromation I just read.

Needless to say, I am not suprised that the [spoiler]last Junchuuriki[/spoiler] besides Naruto was from the hidden cloud village, Out of all of the five major villages with Kage's in them. We have seen the least come from the cloud village and yeah.

Yet the one thing I find odd is that if Naruto does eventually make up this [spoiler]Jutsu that will make him stronger than Kakashi[/spoiler], he will still be a Genin thats stronger than a Jounin. Funny though. I like the new [spoiler]Akasuki memeber who is from the hidden waterfall though, I think its because for some reason, his eyes remind me of Zetsu.[/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I really don't see so much info on 312 that i couldent have predicted from 311 like [spoiler] like a new jitsu stronger then kakashi he said that slready and i thought there were 12 Jinchuuriki in total naruto is 12 tails there should be out there 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 tail jinchuuriki's no? its a woman big deal its from cloud blahh lets see the training [/spoiler] and acton already.....

oh yea 9 sry IDK where i got 12 from must of been from somewhere else well yea 9
but not 2

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Actually, Ilyayef, there's [spoiler]just nine Bijuu (Demons), not twelve. Kyuubi is the Nine-Tails (and it's name means Nine Tails).[/spoiler]

Aside from that, I'm honestly disappointed that we only get to see [spoiler]three of the Jinchuuriki. I was really hoping for more. Some Bijuu-on-Bijuu fighting would have been awesome.[/spoiler] Ah, well.

Also, [spoiler]brand new Akatsuki?[/spoiler] Awesome. Simply awesome.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Woo -casts revive on the Naruto thread-

Well I cant say that 313 wasn't to impressive, just [spoiler]Kakazu and Hidan going around, killing more people and such, yet then I think the one and only intresting that that was their was when we found out that Asuma may be leaving? I don't know to well thats all I can really infer, well that and he was part of some group thing whos soul responsibility was to protect the Daimyo and such. Naruto does his training and just when we are about to learn about the secret. It cuts out. I hate that.[/spoiler]

I still think that [spoiler] Hidan's rituals are a little bit freaking and who would ever guess that Kakazu was so obsessed with money?[/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Whoo!

I just started reading the Naruto Manga a week ago and I am in love with it. I'm currently just starting Volume 7 (cahpter 55). Although I am [i]way[/i] behind you guys, I'm still provoked to post about it.

I have one question, where does the "Rock" in "Rock Lee" come from? I realize that Lee is his first name but does that mean Rock is his surname?

Be ready for questions, because I'm sure there will be a lot of things I don't understand as I read through the Manga.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='White][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]Whoo!Although I am [i]way[/i] behind you guys, I'm still provoked to post about it.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

Yes, yes you are, yet welcome to the Naruto [strike]cult[/strike] Group like thing now.

[QUOTE=White][color=#555555][FONT=Tahoma]
I have one question, where does the "Rock" in "Rock Lee" come from? I realize that Lee is his first name but does that mean Rock is his surname?[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

You know, I really don't know that one. I am guessing that since I have never to my knowlege heard someone call him "Rock-san/kun/sama/whatever" It could be more of a title than anything.[URL=http://www.leafninja.com/index.php] Leafninja[/URL] said that his name was westernized which could mean something along the lines of Lee could be his lastname maybe? I don't know its a possibility though yeah?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=dimgray] Chapter 314 Spoilers

[spoiler] So I never thought I'd say this, but I am getting bored/annoyed with Akatsuki. I probably just filled many fans with rage, but I'm being truthful. More coverage on what's going on in Konoha, [i]please[/i]...

It was cool to find out for sure that Asuma is Sandaime's son, and I love how Kishimoto subtly inserted it just as Kakashi was about to reveal how Naruto would learn a very complex jutsu in an insanely short amount of time, [strike]because he's Jesus[/strike].

(I also found the random monks to be hilarious. Do not ask why, because I don't know. I'm in this weird funk because it's 4 in the morning and I still can't sleep.)

This chapter was ok for me. Not diggin' the two new Akatsuki members. Actually I hate them. [/spoiler][/color]