OtakuBoards

Naruto Manga [Warning: Spoilers]

Ryo the Tactician

[COLOR=DarkRed]Ok seeing as my name follows after my favorite character, I must know everything about him. And I do.
So Gaara's chakra was massively hurt when [spoiler]Shukaku was taken out, but that empty void can only BE replaced by more chakra, so with some training, Gaara will be back to his old amazing self. Plus he can still control sand so there are no worries ;)[/spoiler][/COLOR]

[quote name='The Boss][color=darkgreen][size=1]One more thing. Who else notices Orichimaru's resemblance to Michael Jackson in both appearance and character? Collecting pubesent boys? Poor Sasuke...[/color'][/size][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]You should read what we have been saying about him, because I am sure that there are more reasons than one that he chose to develop his jutsu's around snakes heh.

Yet I am pretty sure that when Saskue did the [spoiler]OMGWTFBBQ[/spoiler] attack it wasnt the [spoiler]Magenkyo[/spoiler] sharigan because the things wernt connected and so on and so forth. Yet it was funny...Sai should die..yet I think Sai is starting to lean over to Orochimaru's...thinking. He seems a little to intrested in saskue and Naruto...creepy[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=Lime][B]REVIVAL!!![/B][/COLOR][COLOR=DarkRed]
Haha nobody posts in this thread. T_T
RAW 305 is released.
And...[spoiler]Sai's true mission is revealed! He was sent to assasinate Sasuke. He even has a hit list compiled into a book!

Oh and btw...Ikillion is right in saying it wasn't MS SOO it was just a genjutsu to scare the crap out of Sai. :p [/spoiler][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well it has been golden week in japan, they haven't been doing much of anything lately. and Gaara kun can you read Japanease or something? I can never find a scanlation when you do your reviews and such. Or you just guessed.

Well this is how I see the whole planning of [spoiler]assisination[/spoiler]

1.[spoiler][strike] Sai is going to kill him sucessfully, Saskue dies, Millions of Saskue fans around the world cry seeing him die..and I just laugh finally seeing him die[/strike][/spoiler] ack..anger got out.

2[spoiler] Well we all know this is going to happen, he is goign to just about kill Saskue till some force or Saskue himself realises the danger and then Sai dies...which I still will be happy for[/spoiler]

Yeah...Someone is going to be unhappy at the end of this arc.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Yeah I know it's golden week but still...
I'm studying Japanese so I'm loaded to textbooks and such...it's not a guess. You'll see when the translation comes out.

[spoiler]Don't worry. I will laugh when Sasuke dies, jump out of my seat and do a little dance.

I really want somebody to die. Right now I don't really care who (exceptions: Gaara and Naruto) but only because Kishi doesn't let anyone die unless they are very old (Sandaime and Chiyo) And I'm not counting all the nameless people because they don't count.[/spoiler]

I'll be very happy if it IS Sasuke though.[/COLOR]

[color=dimgray] Why is it that you want someone to die so badly? Sort of odd.

[spoiler] Chapter 305 was lame. There is a running joke about Naruto being Jesus, and it's getting tiring. Seriously, changing Sai's whole attitude and beliefs with one speech? I hope Kishimoto has something up his sleeve for this one. If this is how it really turns out, I'll be sore.[/spoiler][/color]

[quote name='Lunox][color=dimgray][spoiler]Naruto being Jesus[/spoiler'][/color][/quote]

[size=1][color=darkslategray][font=comicsansMS]-dies from laughter- ..Oh my..let me just get my -laughs again- Oh...goodness I haven't seen that in a while. I can see it now...Naruto being Jesus..I can almost imagine it.

However back on topic I highly doubt that he will stay the same [spoiler]I mean he has turn coats twice now, first on the group, then on orochimaru, well I guess three then because I am guessing Danzou gave the order for him to kill all those people so yeah. Sai is a trick little one. he needs to die.[/spoiler][/size][/color][/font]

Maybe he's bipolar...and REALLY his [spoiler](Sai's) brother is really himself. Hmm Now how interesting would that be??[/spoiler]

Totally irrelevant
[spoiler]Personally I think Jesus can't really walk on water and was actually on the Dead Sea where you float anyways. :D[/spoiler]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Jesus could do the Rasengan if he wanted to...just his would be all holy and crap... >_>

Uhhh... Do you think the next chapter will come out this week? I very much am confused... :animestun

But I seriously think they'll [spoiler]show Sasuke[/spoiler] in the next one. Seriously, there was no darkness, just his head was turned. I will laugh so hard if he has a scar or something now.

I could just imagine the conversation he had with Orochimaru to get that symbol on the back.

[spoiler]"Ummm...do you have one with an Uchiha symbol on the back?"[/spoiler] :p [/FONT][/COLOR]

Chapter 305 spoilers

[quote name='Lunox][color=dimgray][spoiler]Seriously, changing Sai's whole attitude and beliefs with one speech?[/spoiler'][/color][/quote]
[spoiler]Well, we could argue that it was Naruto's attitude during the entire mission that changed Sai, and that one speech could have been the catalyst to set it in motion.

Maybe I'm just partial to Sai "converting" because the "I'm here to rescue you" line at the end was a big surprise to me.

Some might wonder, though, what Sai was doing with his little snake fellows if he wasn't going to poison Sasuke. (Though he could have been poisoning him to keep him from resisting...)[/spoiler]

Or maybe I should just agree with Ikillion. :p

-r2

[QUOTE=r2vq]Chapter 305 spoilers

[spoiler]Well, we could argue that it was Naruto's attitude during the entire mission that changed Sai, and that one speech could have been the catalyst to set it in motion.

Maybe I'm just partial to Sai "converting" because the "I'm here to rescue you" line at the end was a big surprise to me.

Some might wonder, though, what Sai was doing with his little snake fellows if he wasn't going to poison Sasuke. (Though he could have been poisoning him to keep him from resisting...)[/spoiler]

Or maybe I should just agree with Ikillion. :p

-r2[/QUOTE]

[color=dimgray][spoiler]If it was Naruto's attitude from the beginning... that's still sort of 'eh'. You're supposed to show change, so even if Sai was only having some sort of mental turmoil under his usual act, it was boring. That's why 'emotionless' characters get old quickly to me. I seriously have a bias towards them now. >_>

And the whole Naruto converting bad guys into good ones is getting sort of old. Big theme? Yeah. But still overkill? Yeah. (Even though I still love Naruto. :])

Also I thought Sai drawing rats was the greatest thing ever. :D[/color][/spoiler]

[quote name='Lunox][color=dimgray][spoiler]And the whole Naruto converting bad guys into good ones is getting sort of old. Big theme? Yeah. But still overkill? Yeah. (Even though I still love Naruto. :])[/color'][/spoiler][/quote]
Eh, heh heh. What you said reminded me of this fanart I found somewhere...
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25469&stc=1[/img]

Yes, it's true, Naruto's pattern of convert-the-unfaithful-until-there's-world-peace has gotten old fast, but what did you expect from a Mangaka that idolized the creator of Dragon Ball?

I think the theme of Naruto is basically conversion, redemption, and giving everybody a chance anyway. Just like Dragon Ball, every major antagonist and/or opponent redeemed himself at one point or another.

Zabuza redeemed himself by [spoiler]finally accepting Haku.[/spoiler]
Gaara redeemed himself by [spoiler]accepting the leaf as allies and... er... stopped being crazy. (That last part is hard to do!)[/spoiler]
Even the last of Orochimaru's Sound-Nins during the Chuunin Exam redeemed himself by [spoiler]trying to destroy Gaara.... when Gaara was evil of course.[/spoiler]
Even the [spoiler]Princess[/spoiler] from the movie had to redeem herself.

As the fanart above describes, I believe that one of the final struggles of the series will be to "convert" [spoiler]Sasuke. Evidence of this comes from when he finally fought and left Konoha and how big that event was.[/spoiler]

-r2

[quote name='r2vq][img']http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25469&stc=1[/img][/quote]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]^lol

Yet there is one thing wrong with one of the analogies, The [spoiler]last sound nin didn't try to destroy gaara just because he wanted to redeem himself. He just wanted to do it so that he could fight Saskue.[/spoiiler] he was just to greedy for his own good. Yet at first I related that barrel meaning that Saskue was trying to come out of the closet.

and just for reference I read the whole [spoiler]Sasori fight[/spoiler] and what I found rather funny was the argument they had over what art was.

...Zetsu needs to do something.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=dimgray] Chapter 306 SPOILERS

[spoiler] FINALLY! We see Sasuke...and he looks the same. Except his outfit is, um. *coughs* Yeeah.

Oh, Naruto. You deserve so much better.

Anyways... [URL=http://xs100.xs.to/xs100/06194/sasback3.png]initial results after seeing Sasuke[/URL].

So obviously this whole chapter was build-up to seeing Sasuke, which is cool, but I'd rather it be longer so we didn't have another cliff-hanger. >_> I HOPE that Naruto and Sasuke will have a little fight, but my mind is telling me that it'll be anti-climatic. Damn my pessimistic intuition.

Also, fun crack for chapter 306...

[url]http://ew-younerd.livejournal.com/133557.html#cutid1[/url][/spoiler][/color]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]^[spoiler]Its no suprise that saskue looks the same. His hair looks the same, and he looks like a samurai with a staff. Also he has the wierd purple band thing that Orochimaru and his underlings have..I cringe at the though of what else he may have had to do though..

Yet needles to say I really didn't like this chapter, I knew what it was going to come out in the end but they wouldn't show it. It was like the whole chapter was like one giant tease. Which wasn't fun when almost everyone looked the same and such. I am just suprised how much his face seemed to look the same. The only thing that I can say for his body is that ...its just bigger and thats all. Almost no change in my view. Yet when he battles...

Yet a horrible thing to do now would be that the Manga kinda cut off for a while. Then I think all hell would break loose.
[/spoiler][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][Spoiler]The only thing I really have to say is that I was really surprised at how he looked at Naruto and the crew. He looked totally serene, and crap. I execpted him to be all, "So you've come..."[/spoiler]

Fun Fact:
I always wondered why Sasuke named his Taijutsu that he copied from Rock "Shi Shi Rendan," and I've found out why! Sasuke's a Leo, and Shi Shi means "Lion," so yeah. Just saying.[/FONT][/COLOR]

you totally right he does look [spoiler]fat in them clothes. he looks too simple to be evil. yet he does remind me of the guy who could make his bones grow at will (his name's not coming to me) and what happened to the part where he had that scar?
[/spoiler]anyway i found that a bit dispointing cant wait for then next chapter whats going happen?

Ah that would be [spoiler]Kimimaro. Maybe Oro misses his amazing ability and is trying to dress Sasuke up like him. Hmm I'm surprised his outfit doesn't have the Uchiha fan on it somewhere. Maybe his weapon has it. Speaking of that...what do you all think his weapon is??[/spoiler]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]???

I thought it did have a Fan on the back... :animestun

Remember my comment on it a couple posts back?

Also, I kinda confused. [spoiler]Why is Sasuke so calm looking, even though the last six chapters, he's been an uber arse? I mean, hefreaking just blew a huge hole in his own room because Sai woke him up.... :animeknow

Also, I think he kinda looks like a muskateer (sp?). [/spoiler] I don't know, he just does to me. :animeswea[/FONT][/COLOR]

no idea why he is looking so calm

[spoiler]but i dont think that he is carrying a fan i thought it would be some kind of bad as s sword like the guy who was always with itachi (soz im not good with names) the one who has the sword that eats the opponent?s chakra. i hope it something similar.[/spoiler]

sorry mate i dont know what muskateer means so cant answer

[QUOTE=r2vq]As the fanart above describes, I believe that one of the final struggles of the series will be to "convert" [spoiler]Sasuke.[/spoiler]

-r2[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]Naruto succeeding in that "mission" is my greatest fear. Honestly, I'll be terribly disappointed if [spoiler]Sasuke[/spoiler] becomes a touchy-feely Naruto fanboy at the end of the series; in my opinion, Gaara and especially Neji were [I]far[/I] more interesting before they were converted in comparison to after, and it'll probably be the same in this case.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Ahh so his weapon was indeed a [spoiler]sword.

Sasuke is blindingly fast! (307 is out) There were a lot of flashbacks in this chapter. Then Sasuke draws his sword out and the chapter ends. Near the beginning, Sai pulls out his weapon and possibly he'll deflect an attack Sasuke makes to Naruto?

Now my question to everyone, is why isn't other Jounins around? What else could possibly be important to keep them back from a major battle with Oro? Yes I understand Konoha needs to make money, but why is it always left to the inexperienced ones?[/spoiler]

*sighs* I can't wait for 308 now.[/COLOR]

[color=dimgray] [b][size=3]Don't read of view attachment if you haven't read Ch. 307.[/size][/b] [spoiler] Ergh... another filler-ish chapter. Though one thing started to make me think.

When Sasuke said "I saved you on a whim" to Naruto, I was actually surprised. I never really did think about the fact that Sasuke actually 'saved' him, although Kishimoto made it ambiguous. After Sasuke and Naruto's big fight, I just assumed that Naruto had been knocked out, but I guess it's implied that Sasuke saved him from drowning (or something) because of the way Naruto is perfectly lying on his back.

Anywho...things I hated about this chapter:

1) Sai is getting pretty annoying with his random 'bond' speeches. I'm still irritated that Naruto 'converted' him so quickly.
2) I hate how Sakura becomes a bundle of weepy uselessness after seeing Sasuke (view attatchment). There is a large chance that it's too early to be judging, but I will hate it if Sakura does become useless again in the presence of Sasuke. [/spoiler][/color]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]^I hate when that timid thing happens in any anime actually.

However, what I was thinking that would be a major curve would be if [spoiler]Saskue died[/spoiler]. If I have to be true with myself, that would be a curve that almost nobody expects. Because I really...don't like saskue to much. Yet if there are any fangirls of him they may shoot me on sight.

Also in other news, I was converging with one of my friends about naruto, telling another one what the whole story was since he really didn't know what Naruto was and it was odd how we came to this once thing about the demons. We all know that Gaara and Naruto are the only people that we know for a fact that have demons inside right? So since the number of tails describes what kind of level of power they have. So saying so Gaara has teh weakest one and Naruto has the strongest. Isnt it ironic how even though Gaara is supposed to be feared through the world. Yet how many people have really beaten him up badly? Same goes for Naruto, yet we all know when he is able to get more of his tails something bad will happen.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]