OtakuBoards

Hybrid Vigor [PG-LV]

James

[font=franklin gothic medium]Random, that's up to you. You might want to introduce your character in the ball, or you can wait until the first chapter begins. I really don't mind.

I should have mentioned this earlier, but I don't want anyone to introduce the Chancellor yet; there will be a little surprise there, which will kick off the first chapter. One or two of you may want to make edits to your posts to remove that portion.

Unfortunately that kind of holds things up just a bit, but I will be posting the first chapter shortly. I apologize for my delays, but you guys know how it is when full time work (or school) won't let you go. :animecry: Once that's posted it'll be more open and you can go your own way, anyway.

In the meantime I do encourage people to post within the context of the ball, to get to know one another's characters - you may even use this opportunity to post flashback sequences or to reveal more about your character's history. That part is up to you. :D [/font]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=#af992f][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Yeah, I know I have almost no where to talk, seeing as there is still an entire team of people who have yet to post in this Rp yet so yeah,

I was just wondering when exactly will the next chapter start? Some kind of estimate for a day would be nice ^_^[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=arial]You can introduce your character in any way you like, even if it's just a post involving the character and no actual interaction with other players (there are NPCs too, which you can create yourselves if you like).

I'm sorry for being so slow; I had to travel interstate for a funeral last weekend, which is why nothing was posted. As you can imagine, it's kind of easy to leave this sort of thing behind when you have a lot of other things going on.

But it'll get moving again this week, as I'm back in my home state. Again, please don't feel shy about putting your character in at this stage - you can do so without affecting the plot (as long as nobody talks to the Chancellor yet).[/font]

• 1 month later...
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I?ve a quick question here, are we waiting on people to modify their posts so that they don?t meet the chancellor like you requested James? Or has this rpg pretty much died? I?ve been checking back but so far people haven?t edited their posts so I was holding back on it. I?ve even already got a partial post ready, but if the characters haven?t met the chancellor yet it kind of contradicts what?s currently going on. However, it?s been a month since then so I was wondering when it was going to get rolling again. [/COLOR]

[font=arial]First of all, I'm sorry that I haven't been around enough lately - I've taken a new role at work, which is simply not leaving me any time to catch my breath lately. Unfortunately I've kind of been dropped in the deep end there.

Regarding the posts...I was waiting for people to edit them, but at the moment I am not too worried - if necessary, I will even remove portions that are unnecessary when the thread continues.

I do intend to continue the thread but it's getting harder to know when I'll be able to. Once again, I apologize to everyone involved for being so non-responsive.

So at the moment I'd just ask you to watch this space. When things get going again I will understand if some people no longer want to participate, but I'm happy to continue with those who are still in the mood for the thread to continue.[/font]