Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]This is a game where someone names a word, or theme and you find a song with that word or theme in it. Give the verse(or the whole song if you feel like it) that the theme/word is in, and tell the name of the song and the Artist that performs the song. Simple enough, right?

I'll start us off easy. The word is "[U]what[/U]"

Answer it, then name a word/theme. Easy peasey, lemon squeezy! :animesmil :animeswea [/B]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]"What You Know About That?![/B]

[B]Artist:[/B] T.I.
[B]Song:[/B] What You Know

[B]New Word:[/B] Candy[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][size=1]
[B]Vivaaa! Las Vegas![/B]

[B]Song:[/B] "Viva Las Vegas"
[B]Artist:[/B] Elvis Presley

[B]New Word:[/B] Paint[/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]The Rolling Stones; "Paint it Black"

New word: Killer

Heh. I can see this being quite addictive. (Sort of like the music track game and Rhym.)[/font]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]"I'm A Cop Killer!"[/B]

[B]Song:[/B] Cop Killer
[B]Artist:[/B] Ice T/Body Count

[B]New Word:[/B] Blood[/color][/size]
Posted
[B]Most of these words so far...have been....well, not very happy. :animesmil Oh well.

"Never forget the [U]blood[/U], sweat and tears"

Band name: Linkin Park

Song name: Nobody's Listening

the new....theme ( find me a whole song about this) Anyway, the new theme is a drinking song. :animesmil Hehee...[/B]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]"I got a styrofoam white cup full of that purple stuff."[/B]

[B]Song:[/B] Sittin' Sidewayz
[B]Artist:[/B] Paul Wall

[B]New Subject:[/B] Makin' it. (if you know what I mean.)[/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]
"Sometimes you can't make it on your own."

Song: Sometimes You can't Make it on Your Own
Artist: U2

New Word: La (as in, la-la-la-la)

*please no more words used almost exclusivly in rap... it makes life hard on me :S*
[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]"You make me want to La La."[/B]

(Damn you for making me reference Ashley Simpson. For this, I shall make you pay.)

[B]Artist:[/B] Ashley Simpson
[B]Song:[/B] La La

[B]New Word:[/B] Trap[/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]*Note: the lyrics don't have the word 'Trap' in them, but it has something to do with the subject. It's all I could come up with.*

'All that we can do is just survive
All that we can do to help ourselves is stay alive

Ragged lines of ragged grey
Skeletons, they shuffle away
Shouting guards and smoking guns
Will cut down the unlucky ones

I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed
A wound that will not heal
A heart that cannot feel
Hoping that the horror will recede
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed

Sickness to insanity
Prayer to profanity
Days and weeks and months go by
Don't feel the hunger
Too weak to cry

I hear the sound of gunfire at the prison gate
Are the liberators here?
Do I hope or do I fear?
For my father and my brother, it's too late
But I must help my mother stand up straight

Are we the last ones left alive?
Are we the only human beings to survive?"

Artist: Rush
Song: Red Sector A

New Word: Heart[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[B]"Because I can't make it on my own
'Cause my [U]heart[/U] is in Ohio"

Song: Ohio is for lovers
Band name: Hawthorne Heights

new word: cyanide

Heh, this one's hard....I'll give a hint. Look up some MCR music.... :animeswea [/B]
Posted
[SIZE=1][I]"And all the cyanide you drank."[/I]

[b]Song:[/b] To The End
[b]Artist:[/b] My Chemical Romance

[b]New Word:[/b] Cute


Well that was easy; I know that song [[and all MCR songs]] off by heart, heh.[/SIZE]
Posted
Aaron Carter! "Ain't That Cute"

"Ain't that cute, holding hands in the park
Ain't that cute, can't stay late after dark
Ain't that cute, was it love from the start
Ain't that cute, I could swear you stole my heart

Ain't that cute"

What a musical genius. He knows how to rhyme!

New Word: slime.
Posted
R.E.M.- King of Birds

Old don't lay so still you're not yet young,
There's time to teach, point to point,
Point observation, children carry reservations.
Standing on the shoulders of giants leaves me cold

A mean idea to call my own, a hundred million birds fly away, away.
I am king of all I see, my kingdom for a voice

New word: jump
Posted
[color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]"What My Motha-****in' name?! Jigga!"[/B]

[B]Artist:[/B] Jay-Z/Ruff Ryders
[B]Song:[/B] Jigga

[B]New Word:[/B] Director[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][b]Flaggers -[/b] Director:
"I'm the [u]director[/u]"

[b]Word:[/b] Peach

This one should be easy enough >.>[/size]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][size=1]
[B]"Life is Peachy"[/B]

(I hope that counts)

[B]Song:[/B] Life is Peachy
[B]Artist:[/B] Korn

[B]New Word:[/B] Weezy (this is easy for rap fans)[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Nelly- "Country Grammar"

"[B]Weezy[/B]-wez partna "

Finally found a song with weezy in it!

New word, and maybe a very easy one... [U][I]Numb[/I][/U][/B][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...